Pooper's Diary (Solo Shitting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pooper's Diary (Solo Shitting)

Another old story I thought I might re-share. I'm hoping that my brain will get out of the sludge it's currently in and actually write something new lol. Anywho, enjoy .

5/30/10
    Not a big load today, sadly. I was just beginning to was the dishes when my insides told me to get on the potty, stat! I’d been passing gas all day, as well as squirting into my gray knickers, so I wasn’t taking any chances. As soon as I pushed, my poo slid out in a rush of semi-sold mud. I also started to piss again as well, letting the stream flow through my fingers into the porcelain. Feeling more than a little bit horny, I rubbed my pissy-wet fingers against my clit, stopping only to let me taste the beguiling mixture of my juices. The scent of my nasty shit tantalized my senses, as I bucked in the throes of a furious orgasm. Not a bad way to close the day at all.

5/31/10
    I’d the most annoying day at work, so I let myself be greedy & have a good cum as soon as I got home; normally, I wait until before bed, since it helps me to sleep. I slid my crème work pants & emerald panties off, and began to slowly tease my nipples with the tips of my fingernails. As I slid my hand down to my twat, I accidentally (sort of) touched my clit, and immediately threw any teasing I might have done out the window. I quickly plunged as many fingers that I could fit into my soaking cunt, intentionally frigging myself as hard as I could without tearing anything. Furiously I fucked my hand, thrashing and moaning as my orgasm rolled like thunder through my body. Possessing just enough energy to pull my hand out and lick off my succulent juices, I suddenly felt a gurgling in my stomach. Smiling, and on shaky knees, I stumbled to the toilet and gradually relaxed. Slowly, like a redhead wearing a strap-on pulling gently out of my arse, a six-inch poo slipped down into the bowl. As I relaxed, a small stream of pee flowed from my tired pussy. As I wiped, I’d felt happier than I had all day.

6/1/10
    Until I started this, I never realized just how much pleasure a person can get from taking a dump. I’ve always been aware of anal-pleasures when it comes to my sexuality, often simultaneously fucking my pussy and ass with my electric-blue vibrators. However, as my splattery poop began to cover the porcelain of my toilet bowl, I began to revel in the sensations of my dirty shithole. The rush of my mess pushed my nipples tight against my pale-blue top. The sound of it hitting the water burned through my body, setting my twat aflame. Not content with the usual masturbatory sessions, I pictured in my mind’s eye the ultimate fantasy. And there she stood, ruby-locks cascading down to her creamy ass.
    “Look at you, you nasty bitch,” she sneered at me, “getting off on your shit! I ought to make you beg to cum.” I was panting heavily by now, twisting my nipple-rings with one hand & strumming my clit with the other. Her emerald eyes glittered as she said those magic words. “Beg for it, you perverse fuck. Beg like a good girl, and I might let you cum.” Bearing down, I felt another splatter erupt from my bowels. “Oh Goddess, please let me cum. I’ve been such a good slut for you. Please, let me cum, let me cum, let me cum!” Rhythmically this pulsed from my glistening lips, timed to the thrusts from my hot-pink, 8 inch dildo that I’d left in the bathroom from a prior frenzied assault on my cunt. All conscious thought had been cast into the wind; my sex drove me, commanded me. The mantra built into an ever-higher squeal. But still, I did not cum. In my mind’s eye, she padded over to me; leaning down, her hair sending minute shockwaves through my body, she whispered, “Cum for me, Luci.” My world exploded. Dimly, I could feel another splatter and the remnants of my bladder emptying onto my fingers, but those only pushed me higher.
    Floating down, I noticed that I’d almost fallen into the toilet! Again, on shaky legs, I wiped myself slowly, and padded into the kitchen for some ice cream; the perfect after-orgasm dessert.

6/2/10
    No thanks to you (you know who you are), today was another messily hot day. I spent most of it lazily peeing where I felt like it, when I felt like it. I peed off of my leather chair onto the carpet, squatted and peed into my bathroom sink, and even peed onto my living room floor as I watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I’d also been farting like crazy, running the tip of my fingernail over my clit every time I let one rip. Finally, it got to the point where if I let go, there’d be more than just gas coming out! Grinning like a Cheshire cat, I moved my perverse entertainment into the kitchen. Squatting down, I barely had to apply any pressure at all before the most runny poop I’d ever had splattered onto the pristine tiles. It sounded like someone giving a very wet raspberry, and smelled to high heaven! After two waves of liquid stinky, I rose and took a look at what I’d done. It was such a huge mess; pee and poop covered about a quarter of the kitchen floor. Reveling in the perversity, I eagerly began fingering myself. The scents of wet cunt, golden pee and mushy poop assaulted my senses, driving me mad; I even squirted a bit when I came, adding my delicious girlcum to the now-filthy floor. Clean-up, of course, was a bitch, but (like wetting or panty-pooping) totally worth it.

6/4/10
    I know that I didn’t write one for yesterday, but I wanted to poop a huge load for you. And boy, did I ever! You should have seen me squirm at work today, fighting my hardest to keep my knickers pretty & pink. The ride home was excruciating, and I swear that there were a couple of times that this was almost a panty-pooping story. At long last, I managed to get home with only a skid mark & two dribbles in my panties. I rushed as quickly as I could to the toilet, but at the last moment decided that I wanted to see myself lose control. I hastily undressed, and propped a mirror across from the toilet. Hovering over the toilet, I rode the last wave of desperation into the longest coil of shit that has ever come out of my asshole. I swear, it must have been eight inches long! My overwhelmed bladder finally gave up as well, and I started pissing all over the back of the toilet, some of it splashing back onto my thighs. After running my favorite dildo (you know the one) through the waterfall of pee, I quickly began fucking myself as I continued to piss and shit. Imagining what wonderful things you’ll be doing to your cunt as you read this, I slipped two fingers up into my exhausted shithole and began fucking it as hard as I could. I could feel my orgasm beginning to spread throughout my body, but I fought back against it, wanting to prolong this exquisite pleasure for as long as possible. Try though I might, it eventually swept over me, leaving a sort of peace & definite pleasure in its wake. Not a bad way to spend a Friday night.

6/5/10
    Since this is the last entry for the week (or period, if no one wants to read them ), I thought I’d make it a personal favorite of mine; the splattery poop! I ate a huge meal, with lots and lots of very spicy hotsauce, and took a very mild laxative to help things along. After about three hours, my stomach was all a-rumble, and I simply could not wait to get on the toilet any longer. Since it would be such a filthy event, I decided that I would not simply poop in the toilet, but I would take my nasty shit in the bathtub. I wanted to see if I could shit the length of the tub, and I wanted to hear the perverse symphony it would create as it came shooting out. I got down onto my hands and knees, and lightly pushed. With the slightest of efforts, a geyser of runny mess shot from my tender bud, hitting the other end of the tub and coating the pristine white wall with my filthy muck. I moved into a squat, and began playing with my nipples as more liquid poop began to flow. The floor of my tub was covered in poop, and the smell filled every crevice of the room. Obviously, of course, I started dragging a fingernail over my engorged clit: delighted shivers coursing through my body. For this night’s fun, I’d selected the Big Daddy of my toys; a 10 inch, jet black dildo that was easily as thick as my arm. As the last trickles of shit trailed down my thighs, I began sliding Big Daddy into my soaked pussy.

There’s no way for me to explain just how magnificent it felt to be filled up so completely. I fucked Big Daddy for all that I was worth, imagining it attached to my redheaded sexual muse. I begged her to fuck me harder, to make my pussy scream. As I fucked myself, little spurts of shit would come out of my ass with a little squelching noise, but I never noticed. I was so far gone that the only thing I was aware of was my monster-cock & the wonderful things it was doing to my twat. There was nothing subtle, nothing held back, nothing taken slowly. I literally pounded myself until I screamed in agony and ecstasy. I barely remember getting cleaned up and getting into bed, but I woke up the next morning snuggled under my sheets with a very sore cunt & one very pleased sex-drive.

That was pretty hot, Luci! More, please.

Comment

u r big time pee pee & poopy girl Lucibelle! hehehe yay for u! *snort*

havent read all your stories yet but they cute so far. as soon as read your siggie thought would post comment *wink*

u r transgender girl also? cheers hun *smile*

Comment

Working...
      X