Waterpark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterpark

Hello, I wrote this story a few years ago and posted it on the old wetting board. Unfortunately it was not received very well, and discouraged I hung up my pen for a while. Lately I was thinking about the story again and wanted to revive it. I pulled it out of my file and gave it a thorough edit (If you read the original I think you will agree that this version is much improved) and here is the result. It is a story of four high school/college girls who spend a day with no toilets at a water park and other places. It is a work of fiction, but the places are real.

-Waterpark-

My name is Jane and I am going to tell you about my experiences with peeing. I was 18 at the time of this first story. By the way I’m short and skinny, and if I may say so myself, a pretty prize for the boys. It was my birthday and I was having a sleep over with some of my best friends. As always we played truth or dare. Now this was a game that we took very seriously and if you were dared to do something you did it.

The next day my friends and I had planned to go to Water Country, in Portsmouth, NH, for a day of fun. That night, one of my three friends, Kelsey, got us all to accept a group dare that she would be in on as well. The dare was this: to go the entire day tomorrow without ever using the bathroom, if that meant going in your pants then so be it. Since the game was so sacred to us we all agreed.

When we awoke the next morning we all emptied our bladders as much as possible into my home toilet and set out for water country. Julia is a very tall slim girl and was wearing a bright teal bikini, she has average breasts. Alex is the hottest girl you’ll ever meet, she is tall and slender with an amazing body shape. She has large, perfect breasts, great legs and the most wonderfully shaped crotch ever. Alex is the only one of us with a boyfriend, his name is Dennis and she loves to show herself off to him short skirts and sexy panties. Today Alex was wearing a white bikini with pink flowers on it (which was kind of see through when wet, but I wasn’t going to be the one to call her on it) Finally, Kelsey is a rather large girl; tall, with big hips and legs (a runner). She was wearing an orange Hawaiian print two piece with a deep breast cut. I was wearing my favorite yellow polka dot bikini.

We were having a blast at Water Country and I had forgotten about the dare for over two hours, when I suddenly noticed Julia holding herself and hopping around while we waited in line for a water slide.
    “I have to pee real bad” she said.
    That’s when my friend Alex said, “wait until you’re in the slide then pee in the water.”
    When we got off the ride I noticed that Julia looked much better and I realized she must have taken Alex’s advice and peed in the water. Kelsey tried to question her about it, but all Julia would say is that she had “peed.”

Not too long later I realized that I now needed to pee quite badly and would have to relive myself soon. So the next slide we went on I tried to pee in the water, but my bladder was so trained I couldn’t. It took 4 more slides for me to finally pee. I realized that Julia must have been bursting to go, because she was able to go the first time.

It was about 10 o’clock now and it was Alex’s turn to have to pee. We were standing in line for the ‘Dragons Den,’ the most popular ride at the park and the line was more than an hour long. Before we got in line Alex had voiced that she had to pee, but had convinced us to go on the ride anyway, saying she could just pee in the water. Well about 45 min in Alex was in real agony; she was bending over, hopping from foot to foot and holding her crotch quite obviously. She was definitely starting to attract attention. About five min later she was still next to me. I was marveling at how long she had held it in, and beginning to think that she might actually make it to the ride. Then it happened.
    Alex said under her breath, “Shit, I can’t do it, Im gona piss myself.”
    And she did. It shot out the bottom of her flowered bikini poured down between her legs and splashed on the cement. It was a long, gushing pee, lasting almost 30 sec, and by the time she was done a massive puddle had gathered beneath her. The pee finally stopped running down her legs and dripped slowly off her bathing suit.
    Then she turned to me and said, “ahhh that feels better.”
    We got a lot of strange looks from the people in line, but luckily it was time to get on the ride so Alex and I stepped away from her massive puddle and splash marks and got on.

When we got off the ride Kelsey got us together and gave us a talk.
    “ Now” she said “since Alex has had to publicly humiliate herself, we all will. No more peeing in the water, it’s not sanitary anyway, and it cheats out on the dare. From now on, we relive ourselves only out of the water. Here follow my lead.”
    I turned to Julia and said, “what does she mean?”
    “Just watch” Julia said.
    We took off walking through the center of the park. We soon go to the area around the front gate, the most crowded part of the park. All of a sudden I noticed Kelsey straighten up and slow her walking speed down, it was then that I started to focus on the crotch and but of her orange suit. Sure enough they became dark and wet with pee, which then began to trickle down both of her legs. Suddenly Kelsey flinched and I saw her bottoms bulge for a second before a veritable river of pee came gushing out of her, pouring straight from her bathing suit onto the ground and leaving a trail of pee behind. At this point I saw quite a few faces turn to look at Kelsey, but no one said anything. In less than 5 sec she had the torrent of pee under control again and was continuing to walk slowly, pouring a trickle of pee through her pussy and suit bottoms and onto the ground. Her feet which were soaked with pee from the moment before and left wet foot prints on the ground. To the casual passerby it looked like Kelsey had just come off a ride sopping wet.

I was 100% shell shocked. I could not in my wildest dreams believe what she had just done. Reliving herself of a full bladder, while walking through a crowd of people. She risked so many things I needn’t even bother to list them all. Kelsey then stopped walking and turned to the three of us.
    “So guys are you up for it?”
    “I have to go again” said Julia “but I’m not sure that I want to go like that”
    “Oh come on now” said Alex “you have to.”
    “Here,” I said “I’ll pee with you”
    So the four of us walked into a small picnic area and sat down. I remained standing and began to release my pee into my bottoms, it was much easier than the last time.
    “Wow, Jane” said Kelsey “that was bold”
    “Now it’s your turn” I said, turning to Julia.
    She looked up from the bench at me with a shy and sheepish smile,
    “Too late!” she said.
    Julia stood up to revile a soaking wet bench, and ground below. We all laughed and the day continued; all of us peeing when we needed to, it was fantastic. Around 4:00 we all changed out of our bathing suits into T-shirts and jeans, and left Water Country to go to Margaritas Mexican Restaurant. Almost as soon as we sat down at a table Alex said,
    “Guys I really have to pee, the dares over right? I can go to the bathroom?”
    “No!” Kelsey said, “don’t even think about it! If you’re going to go, you’re going to go right here”
    “No way!” said Alex, “I’m not just going to wet myself in a Restaurant!”
    “Well then you’re going to have to hold it.” Kelsey responded.

About halfway through dinner I looked up at Kelsey, she smiled at me, and nodded. All of a sudden I heard a slight hissing noise. I ducked my head under the table, as if I had dropped my napkin, and looked over at Kelsey’s crotch. Sure enough, there was a wet patch, growing by the minute, expanding upward as well as down her thighs. That’s when it started dripping on the floor.
    “What’s that noise?” asked Alex! “It’s going to make me pee!! Oh–oh! Noooo! Here it comes! I’m sorry guys, I can’t hold it anymore, ARGG!”
    With that, Alex absolutely flooded her pants, splashing pee onto the floor. She looked around quickly but no one in the restaurant seemed to have noticed.

A few minutes later I began feeling the urge to go. I thought to myself, ‘what the hell, they already did it.’ So I went to the bathroom in my tight jeans. I felt the warm pee running out of my pussy, getting my panties and jeans wet. Then I looked down at my crotch and saw the wetness spreading down my legs, and ohh, it felt soooo good!!

A few minutes later we got up and left the restaurant, three out of four girls in very, very wet jeans. It was obvious we had wet ourselves. When we got back in the car Alex, Kelsey and I commented on how good it felt to wet one’s self and how it was almost orgasmic. Then I heard a slight moan out of Julia, who was sitting next to me.
    “I gotta go” she said.
    “Just go” I said, “no problem.”
    So she went. As she was peeing she reached her hand down into her pants, getting wetter by the minute, and in front of us all, began rubbing here pussy. In less than a minute she came to a tumultuous orgasm. After looking on me and Alex went at ourselves aswell, (kelsey was driving) and before we go home we had four very wet and three sexed girls in that car.
    “Sleep over?” Kelsey asked
    “Sure” we all chimed in, what a night we can have!

The End.

I am thinking about expanding or extending the story to include some pooping, so let me know if you are interested. (And I understand, I would post it on the proper boards)

Great story, this is what I like. Stories where girls are deliberatly wetting them selves.. Would love to read it where some pooping was involved also !

Comment

Working...
    X