Excerpts from a Fan Fic I am working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excerpts from a Fan Fic I am working on

This is a HOUSE MD themed fan fic but erotic none the less, it's called "Best Served Cold" I am just posting the watersports portions here. I will also post the short humiliation/accident scene from another fic called Syndrome. If anyone is interested in the full stories let me know and I can link you to them!

Her watch beeped loudly, waking her up and alerting her to the fact that she had to give House his vicodin. She groaned softly and got up. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she walked into the kitchen and picked up the pill bottle, taking one out and grabbing a plastic cup in which she poured about a fourth of ice water. She yawned loudly and went into House's room. He was struggling desperately and his hard on remained. He glared at her as she approached him and offered the pill. He opened his mouth and she placed the white tablet on his tongue and tilted the cup back to his lips so he could swallow the pill easier. He greedily drank the water in the cup, and as she got up to leave he spoke.
    "I have to piss again."
    "I believe the proper way to phrase that request is, "Mistress may I please take a piss?" say it right." She said, she was too tired to really care to fight with him in that moment. If he gave her any sort of smart ass remark she would just leave and if he wanted to try to hold it until morning or wet the bed, she couldn't be bothered. The only thing on her mind at that very moment was getting back to sleep. For about thirty seconds it seemed like he wasn't going to give in but as she made her second move to leave he cleared his throat.
    "Mistress, may I please take a piss?" He said, his voice riddled with disdain and sarcasm. She didn't like his tone, but the first battle had been won. Like it or not, he had submitted a tiny bit to her new rules. She smiled and took his cock in her hand, placing the cup at the correct position after angling his member so nothing would spill she looked at him.
    "Yes you may." She said softly.
    "You have got to be--"
    "Greg, I can leave you right now and let you lay in your own urine until morning if you'd like. I really don't feel like having you jerk my chain right now." She cut him off in a violent spew of words. He sneered at her and closed his eyes. He was going to have to try to relax to a point where he could get his cock just soft enough that his bladder would release. She gave him a lot of time because she knew with her hand around him like it was, it wouldn't be easy. It took almost two minutes for him to relax before he started to go. He didn't open his eyes during the entire process, but the humiliation she knew he was feeling was palpable. He almost filled the cup, and it was a large one. She could only guess that he had been holding on as long as he could each time to spare himself the shame of having to ask for her permission.
    "What are you going to do when I have to shit?" He asked as she let go of his cock and carefully moved the cup away.
    "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, shall we?" She said, not wanting to worry about it just yet. She had already made up her mind that he would get plenty of privacy to do that, but she wanted him to sweat it out until it happened. She knew he would wait until the last moment necessary to do it, because the fact that he had to also ask for permission for that would cause entirely too much shame to bare until he absolutely couldn't stand it any longer. "Good night Greg." She said and left him to battle through the night with his hard on. She didn't lose any sleep over it either.

"What was the worst, most degrading thing House has ever made you do?" Wilson asked her, sounding more curious than anything. She couldn't figure any reason behind this line of questioning, but she didn't want to tell him even though they had both promised to be open and honest with each other.
    "James--"
    "It's okay, Lisa. I am very aware what he did with women before you, not to mention the hookers he hired, there's nothing you can tell me which will shock me." He said in a reassuring voice. She bit her bottom lip softly. In her mind it was okay for House to have done those things to hookers and the other skanks that he had brought home because they were worthless, air headed bimbos. She wasn't, she was miles above any other woman he had abused before her and she was ashamed to admit anything to him.
    "On more than one occasion I was forced to consume his....piss...and if I refused it ended up on me, rather than in me which made me feel even more worthless." She whispered, feeling like she wanted to cry about it. She had never shared that part of their relationship with anyone, not even the therapist that she had seen on occasion when she was with House. It was deeply sickening to her that she was so damn attracted to, and in love with House, that she allowed the things to happen that did.
    "It could have been worse, but I understand how horrible you must have felt about it." He said and then kissed her forehead softly. She snuggled into him tighter, pressing her face into his chest. "I think he deserves the same treatment."
    "Wh-what?" Cuddy whispered, quickly tilting her head up to look at him.
    "You are going to force him to drink your piss." Wilson said, running his hand through her hair gently. She must have looked utterly shocked, but at the same time, the heat between her legs started to increase exponentially at the idea. House was just an object now, she could do what she wanted with him and the idea of making him into a toilet was just too hot to pass up. "We can talk about that when you wake up, alright?" She just nodded and lowered her face back down so it was pressing back into his chest. Her breathing started to slow as she took in his scent and drifted off to sleep. Her dreams were finally relaxing and peaceful.

When she woke up in the morning, Wilson was still asleep with his arms around her. She had to pee and remembered what Wilson had said the night before. As much as the idea still turned her on, the actual reality of it scared her. Her forcing House to drink her urine would make her no better than him, right? Or was it okay now, because of the sheer fact that he had done it to her with complete malice, only to use it against her later. He loved to degrade and humiliate her in the bedroom, bringing up past, disgusting acts she had done for him and calling her names, telling her she was dirty and naughty. She realized that a sick part of her got off on his abuse, or else she would have left him a long time ago and they wouldn't be here now, with her trying to accomplish what she was. The plan now was to slip away from Wilson and use the bathroom without waking him up, thus prolonging having to do it. Though, with the way he was holding onto her, that would be no easy task.
    She started to wiggle slightly, trying to mimic the movements someone would make in their sleep so she wouldn't disturb his. When she finally thought she was on the home stretch, his hand came out and gripped her arm firmly. "Don't even think about it, Lisa." Wilson said softly, not even opening his eyes yet. She let out a small, involuntary whimper, but didn't try to struggle or go against him.
    "I don't know if I can do it." She admitted honestly.
    "You can and you will, or there will be consequences." He said, letting his eyes open so that he was looking into hers. "I know the idea gets your juices flowing, I can feel them on my leg right now. What's the hesitation?" He asked.
    "I just don't think I am that person." She replied softly.
    "Well if you are going to get through to him, then you have to be that person." Wilson said sternly. Deep down she knew he was right and didn't have to be told twice, although that wasn't at all comforting, nor did it mean that she wanted to do it any more. "He did it to you, Lisa, more than once, and I'm sure he got off on it. The power he held over you has to be completely erased from his mind, if it's not, then he will never submit. You have to make him think he is garbage and only put on this earth to serve you. If it means stooping to his level then so be it."
    "You're right." She said, and brought her hand up to gently caress his cheek, "How do I go about doing it?"

She stood outside of House's door, shifting from foot to foot anxiously. Not only did she have to pee really bad now, she was nervous, and that wasn't helping. Wilson had given her strict instructions on what she was to go in there and do and it made her hornier than hell but at the same time it made her feel sick that it was getting such a reaction from her. She supposed that she could now see why House had gotten off on making her do it. Wilson had not told her what her punishment would be if she didn't do it, which scared her enough to get her this far along in the process. Taking in a deep breath, she put on her Mistress face and entered the room. She flicked the lights on, startling him from his sleep.
    "Huh?" He groaned as his eyes opened and then squinted to adjust to the light.
    "Thirsty, Greg?" She asked, walking towards him. In his state of half sleep he had yet to realize that she was not carrying any kind of object filled with liquid.
    "Parched." He said, licking his lips.
    "Good, because I have lots for you to drink." She smiled and came over to the bed. She quickly got over his face and straddled his mouth. Her body was shaking from a combination of excitement and arousal.
    "What do you think you are doing?" He asked, the nervousness in his voice was as clear as a bell.
    "Giving you your drink, little boy." She said and then reached down under her to caress his cheek. He seemed to realize what was about to happen as she placed her thumb on his chin and forced his mouth open.
    "NO! YOU ARE SO NOT DOING THIS!" He yelled and fought against her thumb to close his mouth tightly. She smiled slightly, what she had been told to do was just start pissing and allow him to decide himself if he would just get showered with it or drink it like a good boy. If he ended up drinking most of it, she was to reward him, if he ended up getting covered in it, she was to leave him there and report back to Wilson until he had decided that House had suffered enough. The catch was, she wasn't supposed to tell him any of this. He needed to learn to not question her in order to be rewarded, and he especially needed to learn that following directions would get him rewards, but this deal needed to be unspoken between them.
    "This is your last chance, Greg, because I can't hold it much longer." She warned. Of course he continued to be obstinate and she sighed softly, releasing her bladder as soon as she was able to relax enough. He groaned loudly in disgust, but did not open his mouth or eyes as her piss ended up splashing all over his face. In the middle of her disgusting act, her body trembled and a huge orgasm rocked her every nerve. "Oh God..." She breathed softly, as she ended the process in short, rapid spurts because of the pleasure waves. She climbed off of him, once again on shaky legs. House started to spit, trying to get as much piss away from his mouth as possible. As she watched him writhe in disgust, she took the time to catch her breath.
    "Don't just stand there! Clean me off!" He commanded.
    "You don't give the orders, I do, and if you had done what I said, you wouldn't be in this predicament now. You will learn, Greg, that it is always best to follow my orders." She turned and walked towards the door.
    "You can't just leave me like this!" He yelled as she stood in the doorway, "Besides, I have to piss too, you wouldn't want me to--"
    "Greg, your head is already in a puddle of urine, do you really think I give a rats ass if you add more to the rest of the bed? Hold it if you can but, what happens will happen. Maybe next time you will listen to your Mistress." She said and walked out of the door, shutting it behind her and locking it. Her body rested heavily against the wall next to the door, she was overcome with mixed emotions over what had just happened and the predicament that she had just left House in. His unintelligible threats and screams of frustration were muffled behind the door but she knew he was madder than hell. When she regained composure she made her way back to the master bedroom, a very sick part of her wanted to actually see him lose control and wet the bed, mostly because she was hoping that it would be the straw that would break the camel's back.
    "You were amazing." Wilson said when she entered.
    "Really?" She asked with a smile in a rather shaky voice. He nodded and motioned for her to come over to the bed. She did as she was commanded and hopped onto the bed next to him. He had been watching on his laptop and he motioned to the screen like he wanted to show her something. Currently, on screen was live footage of House clearly struggling not to add to his problem by pissing in the bed. "I don't think he enjoyed that, not at all."
    "Oh he did, that's what I want to show you." Wilson said and moved the time bar back to when Cuddy had just entered the room.
    "How can you tell? I mean he can't get an erection with the cage on." She said softly, snuggling into him so she could watch.
    "There are some not so subtle clues. Yeah he can't get a full erection with that on, but it doesn't make him impotent or incapable of getting pleasure." Wilson said and then started to replay the footage. Since she had situated herself over House facing the wall behind his head, there was no way she could see what the rest of his body was doing. Not that she would have even noticed anyway with the immense pleasure she was feeling herself when the events went down. "Watch his body as you start. See his hands? They are clenching into fists, but, look at how he is clenching his ass and bucking upward. It's subtle but it is entirely there. I would bet money that he would have cum had he been able to." Wilson said, pointing out every little detail of the event. Without even realizing it, Cuddy had moved her hand between her legs and was roughly playing with her cunt, moving her fingers in and out feverishly.
    Last edited by WetAngelWings; February 16, 2012, 09:43 AM.

"He...he did like it." She groaned, her eyes glued to the screen. Wilson stopped the footage and clicked back to real time. By this point, House was almost in tears. The frustration he had to be feeling almost oozed through the computer screen. Even though no one was in there to witness what was about to become his greatest humiliation, he was humiliated. She wondered if it would be worse with her being in there, or him just being by himself, completely helpless to stop his bodily functions and have no one to beg, or to place blame on but himself. Wilson reached over to the hand that was going to town on herself madly and pulled it away. "MMMM! Please!" She complained trying to get her hand out of his grip so she could continue.
    "I'll put a chastity belt on you too if I have to." Wilson threatened. She struggled a little more against him before forcing herself to calm down. "Good girl, I had no idea that humiliation got you so fucking wet."
    "I had no idea either, I mean when he would humiliate me, I would feel the heat and the passion, but now it's almost ten fold, and all I can think about is getting off." She admitted. She didn't know if it was the sheer fact that it was House who was getting his comeuppance or that she liked these situations in general. She had never really exposed herself to a situation like this. Wilson's arm wrapped around her and he cupped her breast firmly through the negligee she was wearing, massaging it roughly. "It gets you off too, doesn't it?" She groaned, loving his rough treatment of her body, as if he owned it.
    "Can you not see how hard I am?" He asked, motioning to the lump in his boxers. She shuddered quite violently, she had no idea that her and Wilson would be so compatible in this. That they would fight for the same results and fuck all the way to the finish. "He's going to lose it any second now." Wilson breathed, squeezing her tit even harder. She cried out in pain and surprise, but about thirty seconds later, nature took over House's body and he relieved himself all over the bed. Before Cuddy could open her mouth to comment, the laptop had been shut and Wilson was on top of her, pressing his mouth into hers roughly. She cried out again, her hips thrusting towards him, just begging for his cock to enter her, which it did in record time.
    "Oh fuck Master!" She cried, only breaking the kiss long enough to offer him that sentiment. Wilson groaned and started to pound into her with total disregard to her pleasure. Fortunately for him, this kind of treatment towards her at that point just fueled her. The pain and pleasure intermixed was awesome and she was so wet she could hear him moving in and out of her, his balls slapping against her wet pussy as he literally assaulted her with his cock.
    "You are such a horny little slut, aren't you? A kinky, horny, insatiable little fuck toy!" He growled, removing his lips from hers in order to look down into her eyes. He gave a powerful thrust and managed to get very deep inside of her, hitting her cervix. She screamed out in unbelievable pleasure, her walls spontaneously clenching around him, trying to milk his cock of its orgasm so they could both end together. Wilson let out a low growl, she could tell he was holding back on his vocalizations, and was guessing once House was made aware that his friend was there, things would change drastically. He spasmed against her, as he shot his cum out, just loving the feeling of her inner movements. When he had completed his orgasm, he collapsed on top of her like she was a pillow, an object just there for him.
    Even though she couldn't breathe, and he was very heavy laying on her like that, she felt extremely comfortable with his actions. She found that she wanted to be owned as much as she wanted to be an owner. This was a complicated but utterly amazing situation that she and Wilson had created, and if she could just throw caution to the wind and let things continue without stressing the hell out over every little thing, then she knew she would find herself to be happier than she had ever been in any other station of life.

As she was putting him to bed that night, she decided to leave him unchained and just bolt the door from the outside to make sure he stayed in place for the night. She leaned down to kiss his forehead when he looked up at her. "Mistress, I want to cum, please." He whispered. She felt so incredibly pained at his tone of voice that she almost did it without question. "Greg, we told you that you weren't going to get to. I'm sorry but--" "I can offer you incentive. I'll degrade myself, do anything you want, please...I'll..." He paused for a moment like he was very hesitant about what he was about to offer to do, "I'll drink your piss, all of it, I'll call it champaign if that's what you want....please Mistress...please." Hearing him beg like this was really tugging at her heart strings. On top of the fact that he was pleading so pitifully he had just offered to do something she knew he found down right humiliating in order to get his orgasm. She knew that she was supposed to consult Wilson over this, that he had expressly told her that he needed to clear it before House had his next orgasm, but it wasn't sitting right with her at that point. Figuring that if he did what he just offered without putting up a fight, he totally deserved the chance to cum, she nodded at him slightly. "Okay," she said softly, "Lay on your back and open your mouth." He wasted no time to do what she had just ordered. Throwing caution to the wind she hitched up her skirt and pulled her panties off. She climbed onto the bed over his open mouth and situated herself carefully. "Are you ready, pet?" She asked him seriously. His only answer was a slight moan but it sounded like a moan of agreement. She bit her lip roughly and closed her eyes, trying to relax. She couldn't believe that she had gotten him to this point and it was one hell of a turn on. The stream of urine started off slow at first, but the more that came out, the more she was able to relax until the floodgates opened completely. She could feel him drinking it down quickly, not a drop spilled out and as soon as she ran dry he even brought his tongue up to lick her clean. This was so unexpected that she orgasmed hard, stifling her moan so she wouldn't alert Wilson as to what was going on in there. When she recovered, she moved off of him and retrieved the key to the cock cage from her breast pocket. "Thank you Mistress, I was very thirsty." He said. With that statement, she couldn't get him out of the cock cage fast enough, allowing his member to spring to life immediately. She sat down on the bed next to him, wrapped her hand around his length, and started to pump him in exactly the way he liked it. She didn't know how he had ascertained that this was not supposed to be happening and should remain a secret, but he kept his moans very soft. It took a very, very short amount of time for him to cum, and there was so much of it that she was surprised, even taking into consideration the fact that it had been building up for a week. It was when she realized there were no tissues handy that she panicked, she couldn't risk going out there and letting Wilson see what she had done. The anxiety must have shown in her eyes because House gently took the initiative to grab her hand and start licking it clean. She was too stunned by this action to even try to stop him. "Wh-what about the rest of it?" She whispered, there was a copious amount that had gotten on him as well. "Use the blanket to clean it up, Mistress." He said, and nodding stupidly she did as he suggested, before putting the cage back on him and locking it in place. Not one word of protest was uttered when she put it back on either, maybe he was learning his place finally. She pulled the blanket up over him, to tuck him in for sleep, maneuvering it so the cum covered area wouldn't easily touch him. "Thank you, Mistress." He said softly. She offered him a gentle smile and stood up to leave. In the end, she was glad that she was able to do this for him, but she had yet to realize that he was putting a plan into motion, one that she was not going to like the end result of.

Wilson came back over to Cuddy and unzipped his pants. With no hesitation she opened her mouth and closed her eyes tightly. A tear squeezed out of her left eye and trickled down her cheek. This was beyond the best and worst thing she had ever felt in her life. "Eyes open, you are going to look at me when you do this." Wilson said. It took a lot of voluntary energy to get her eyes to open but she did it before he could get more pissed and increase the punishment. "That's my good little piss drinker." He said and patted her on the head. She let out a low whine as he placed his cock just past her lips, angling it in a way that he and House could clearly see what was happening, she was not going to be able to hide what she was doing by putting her mouth around him and she didn't dare try. Wilson looked down at her, making eye contact. There was a pregnant pause, Cuddy held her breath, as did House, as they both waited for the inevitable. Without warning, he started to go. She got mouthfuls at quick intervals allowing her to swallow every drop. Every time she swallowed, a jolt of pleasure shot through her, as well as a wave of disgust. This was wrong, so very very wrong, and yet she was loving it. She heard a deep moan escape from House, and for whatever reason this triggered a rather strong orgasm in her. She tried to keep from shaking too much to give away what was happening and just as she was getting ready to moan she was gifted with one last mouthful of piss which she swallowed down quickly. Not knowing what else to do, her tongue came out and she licked the tip of him to get the last drops. It dawned on her that she had now willing let two of her employees use her as a toilet and every time she had gotten some sort of pleasure out of it in some way. Wilson must have already been on edge, because all that she did was lick the tip of his cock and she was greeted with a massive load of cum to the face, and two loud groans. She assumed House had also reached his orgasm even though she couldn't see him from where she was. Cuddy was still recovering from her orgasm, when she heard Wilson speak. "Clean her up." Wilson said to House. "What?" Both House and Cuddy said, surprised at the request...well it was more of a command than a request. "Lick her fucking face clean, what the hell was unclear about what I just said?" Wilson asked angrily. House got his ass into gear quickly, only proving his submissive nature now. Even if he didn't want to be, he had realized very fast that the cock cage would go back on very quickly if he didn't listen and also he was really tired of getting his balls hurt. Cuddy was sure if he could go just one day with the freedom to be aroused and not have pain, he would do a few things he found disgusting to keep it that way. Her eyes closed tightly when she felt his tongue on her face, licking her clean. He did it quickly, and without any sort of protesting noises, or ones of disgust. Wilson smiled as he watched this happen. Cuddy caught glimpses of the smile when she opened her eyes to look at House. When he had finished he moved away from her and went to sit back on the bed, staying very silent. "Come on slut, you get to cum now. I'll over look the fact that you did while being punished...since this is the first time it happened and I didn't specify that it wasn't allowed. House, we are leaving now. Rub out all the orgasms you can today because I can' t tell you when your next one will be." Wilson said. He grabbed Cuddy by her wrist and pulled her up. She let him lead her out of the room ad to the bedroom stupidly. Everything was a blur and she was in a considerable haze. It didn't matter though, because the next orgasm she had caused her to scream loud enough to hurt House's ears.

Short Excerpt from Syndrome:

House decided not to take a break from watching the videos. If he did, he decided that he would stop all together and that's not what he wanted. He had seen a lot that he hadn't want to see and was now on the fourth DVD. Cuddy was really starting to break but there was still some sort of semblance of her personality. The next scene opened on Cuddy standing there with her arms chained above her head. She was in a tight white dress and the man was forcing her to drink water. House had no idea what this would accomplish, but every time she spilled even a drop she would get a shock with a cattle prod.

After he had force fed her two bottles of water, he patted her on the head and left without a word. Cuddy had a blank stare on her face for a very long time, she was staring directly into the camera with dead eyes. House was unaware if she could actually see the camera or not, but if she could she wasn't registering it. She wasn't trying to get a message across, she wasn't screaming for help, she was just sort of standing there like a zombie.

House wanted to do something, anything to help her. He didn't know what was going on in this scene, because the man was now missing, but he knew nothing good could go down within the next few moments. Out of nowhere, Cuddy started to whimper. She bent forward and crossed her legs tightly. "Sir?" She said in a very breathless and tired voice. She had taken to calling him "sir" now, because he had drilled into her brain that that was his name. There was no answer.

She clenched her legs tighter together and House realized that she had to pee. He had force fed her two bottles of water in order to get this exact end result. He wanted her to have an accident, for the humiliation it would cause her. In the background a figure stepped up, it was the man known to him only as "sir". He didn't say anything and it was clear that Cuddy had no idea he was behind her watching all of this, mostly because of the way she was chained there was no way she could turn around, and he was being awfully quiet.

House swallowed hard, he had seen her be tortured and brainwashed and beaten, but not humiliated to this extent yet. How would he be able to even face Cuddy once they found her if he continued watching this? Cuddy started to wiggle around even more, tapping her foot on the ground. "Sir please." She begged, twisting and turning every which way. House slowly reached for the remote, maybe he would skip this part, maybe he would somehow convince himself not to watch this.

Sir just stood there with his arms folded, not saying anything. He wasn't going to help her out this time, he was going to let nature take it's course. House couldn't tell if there was something specific he wanted Cuddy to say or do to help her out of her predicament, or even if there was something she could say or do. A moment later, she started to sob pitifully and in the dim lighting House could see a dark patch spreading across her dress.

"Damn it." House growled, clenching his fists. When she was done, Sir approached from behind and House honestly wanted to punch the TV or the table or the wall. Hell, he wanted to go to a bar and pick a fight with someone just so he could punch a warm body. This was not fair, he was sitting here watching Cuddy be broken apart by a monster, when he should be out doing something. What could he be doing, though? This man had eluded police for six months and left a bunch of videos to tease them. He was smart, he knew he couldn't be caught, this was all a bunch of bullshit.

"Did slave have an accident?" Sir said in a very condescending voice. Cuddy started crying harder and took a step back, trying to move away from him. Her face was bright red and she wouldn't even look in his general direction. "Do you understand now why you need Sir? He helps you so things like this don't happen."

"Y-yes sir. You're right, S-sir." Cuddy replied through her tears. House felt sick to his stomach. She agreed without a second thought, and she sounded genuine. Quickly, he grabbed the remote and turned off the DVD. He needed a break and he was going to take one. It was now four o'clock in the morning and he was about to get trashed on vicodin and tequila. After he woke up from blacking out (which he knew he would) he would continue watching the tapes. Until then, he had to do what Cuddy couldn't...escape.

All comments welcome!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X