The Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Date

A long story with a bit of everything. Wet pants, Diapers, Poop, Wet in public. Had to break it inot multiple posts. Hope you enjoy.

Jack was really excited about his date this evening. He had met Marta on the train when she sat next to him. When the train had been delayed, they had plenty of time to talk and it became clear that they shared many likes and ideas. As Marta rose to exit the train, Jack had asked if he could see her again. She sat back down, allowing the doors to close, and said she would like that. They had made a date for the next Friday evening.

Marta insisted on meeting Jack at a restaurant instead of giving him her own address. Jack drove to the appointed meeting spot. It was a nice café in the historic downtown section of the city. The weather was perfect to sit out on the patio for dinner. He had to wait only a short while before Marta appeared, wearing a skirt that went to just above her knees and a nice looking top. The very conservative outfit did show off Marta’s nice legs and left him wanting more. She was only about 5’5” tall and had a great figure with a small waist. Because of the skirt, Jack could not really tell what her rear would be like. Jack had on a pair of khaki slacks and a polo shirt. Under his slacks he wore a pair of low rise briefs in a Kelley green color that hugged his lower parts and made him feel good down there.

As they were seated for dinner, Marta began the conversation with a warning to Jack. She said, “I want you to know up front that I need to get to know my date before anything happens. I don’t do anything on the first couple of dates so I hope you have not had hopes for anything to happen in that regards tonight. I believe that any guy worth being with should understand and if this is a problem for you, we should stop before we get too far into the evening.”

Well, Jack had been hoping for some coupling after dinner, but he decided after thinking about it for a moment that Marta was worth pursuing and he would give it a try. He answered, “I’ll be honest that I had hoped tonight would go beyond just dinner, but I understand and respect your wishes and would like to see what happens. Let’s order some wine and appetizers to enjoy while we decide on dinner.”

As the evening progressed, Jack and Marta were enjoying each other’s company. At the end of the date, they made another arrangement to meet in the park where there would be a festival the next weekend. Marta still would not give Jack her address but they had exchanged phone numbers. Jack wondered about Marta’s need for such carefulness. Perhaps she had been in a bad relationship in the past. Little did he suspect her real secret. Jack returned home with an unreleased tension in his crotch. As he opened the door, he felt the need for some relief and relaxed, feeling warmth begin to spread, for his relief was related to the fact that he had not visited a restroom all evening. He had not even thought that Marta also had not left the table all evening. He glanced down to watch the darkness expand from the front of his pants and begin to run down both legs. He stood there in the foyer and let it happen until there was a puddle on the tiled floor between his feet. Jack became hard and he began to rub himself through the soaking slacks. He unfastened his belt, pulled down his zipper and let the slacks drop to the wet floor. Then, Jacked rubbed himself to orgasm through his green briefs, culminating with spraying a load of sticky white fluid into the briefs. After he could regain his composure, Jack bent to wipe the puddle from the tile with the slacks. He pulled the soaking slacks back on, enjoying the wetness that was now beginning to feel very cool on his skin, and went into the den to sit on the protected easy chair and watch a movie. He knew that he would need to tell Marta about his desires for such play if they were to develop any type of relationship but he was afraid that she would be disgusted with him and leave. Well, it was better to tell her soon instead of letting it wait until they were more into each other. She had been open with him and he would be the same way when they met next.

Earlier that evening, Marta was really into her conversations with Jack. He seemed to be a very intelligent, caring person and had interesting things to talk about. Unlike some other men she had dated, Jack had not talked much about himself at all but wanted to find out more about her. At one point, Marta had felt a need to use the restroom. She almost excused herself to leave the table, but then had other thoughts. “I am wearing protection under this skirt. Jack could not possibly know if I just let go so why am I even trying to hold it. I probably would not make it to the rest room anyway.” With that thought, she relaxed and felt the heat spread through her crotch as the diaper between her legs expanded with yellow pee. She loved that feeling and had to catch herself from reaching down to feel the hot diaper with her hand but she did squeeze her legs together for a short time to enhance the feeling of the expanding diaper. Marta hoped Jack had not noticed her inattention for a short while but he seemed to be absorbed in eating his meal at the moment. For the rest of the evening, Marta enjoyed the feeling of the warm wet bulky diaper between her legs and had thoughts of what Jack would think or say or do if he knew. She would have to tell him on their next date for she hoped there was to be a next date. The sooner she could tell him of her desire for diapers, the sooner she would know if there would be any relationship with this man. Marta was overjoyed when Jack asked her for another day out.

The Date part 2

The weekend came quickly and the day was warm, promising to be in the 80’s and sunny. Marta dressed in white denim shorts and halter top. If one looked closely, one could tell that there was a bit of padding to her rear and a thickness in her crotch that belied the diaper she wore. Her oversized purse held a couple of water bottles for the day and also had room for a fresh diaper to change into if necessary. She spotted Jack walking through the park from the other side. He had on tan cargo shorts and tee shirt. They started walking through the park, looking at the booths that beckoned for them to approach and spend some time and money for the games, drinks and food. There was an art show and sale at one end of the park. After about an hour, Jack motioned Marta over to a bench in the shade, indicating that he needed some water and a rest. As they sipped their water, both Jack and Marta began to speak at the same time. “I need to…” “We need to talk…” “There is something…” They laughed and Jack said: “You go first.”

Marta began with, “I really like you, Jack but there is something you need to know about me.” Jack thought, “Oh, no. Here comes the ‘I like you but this won’t work’ speech. And only after one and a half dates. I had hoped for better than that.” Marta continued: “I have a liking that may seem strange to you. You see, I am wearing a diaper and had one on under my dress the other evening. I like wearing and even using diapers. I wanted you to know before we get too far. Now, I guess I’ll be off.” Jack grabbed Marta’s arm before she could rise from the bench. Marta became scared but Jack was still gentle and released her as she sat back down. The fright caused Marta to release a bit of pee into her diaper which was now damp between her legs.

“Marta,” Jack began, “I don’t know what to say but rest assured that this will not cause me to let you get away that easily. Do you need the diapers?”

“Well, I do need them now,” Marta stuttered.

“What do you mean by ‘now’?”

“It began a couple of years ago when I took a bet to wear a diaper at a sorority party. As the party went on, I had to visit the restroom and the sisters would not let me because they said I was wearing a diaper so I had to use it. When I peed in the diaper, I actually liked the feeling and so I found ways to wear and use a diaper whenever I could. I had a private room in the dorm and with no roommate I could wear one to bed so I would not need to get up and use the bathroom at night. During one whole holiday week when I was alone at the dorms, I stayed in diapers the whole time, just using them whenever I had to pee. At the end of the week, I found that I could not hold my pee without total concentration and so gave in totally to using diapers all the time. I guess I do need them now. I still enjoy the feelings of a wet diaper. I still know when I need to pee, just cannot hold it long enough to reach a restroom. I suppose that I could retrain myself but just don’t want to.”

Jack sat silently trying to process all of this. His thoughts went to unbelief at his luck in finding this woman. He thought about what he had planned to tell her and knew that things had completely changed in the past 15 minutes. Jack began, “This does change a lot about how I feel.” Marta wanted to run but stayed put to hear what Jack would say or do. “I was going to tell you about my fantasy and desires, thinking you would be totally upset but now I know that we are really alike.” Marta was thinking that Jack was crazy. There was no way he also liked diapers. “I have this liking – no, love – for wet pants. You see, I love to wet my pants. I have never tried a diaper but I think it would be awesome to be able to wet whenever and wherever I am with no one knowing. I think we need to stay together and see what can happen. We can take this as fast or slow as you wish but I don’t want to let you go at this point.”

Marta asked, “Do you wet your pants all the time or in public?”

“No, just at home. You see, I have protected my furniture and floors and when I am home, I just let it go in my pants. I don’t wet the bed, though, because I don’t want to ruin the bed. And I can take the covers off the furniture if someone comes by so no one would know. I suppose diapers would add a new level to it all. What do you say – shall we go enjoy the rest of the afternoon? I am hungry and a large beer and brat from that stand over there would hit the spot.” They both knew what that large beer would do to them and now did not care.

They did enjoy the rest of the day. Neither of them visited the restroom at all that afternoon. Marta gave Jack the opportunity to get a good look at her shorts so he could now see that she was padded a bit more than natural. He also got a chance to hold Marta and he slid his hand down her back to her rear where he squeezed the diaper a bit. He really liked what he was feeling. Not having used a restroom, Jack was feeling a little desperate. He knew that Marta’s diaper must be nicely soaked by now and took every opportunity to try and see the expanded padding she wore. He only wished he could indulge his desires as well but if he peed it would show too much in public. He would just need to wait until he arrived home to enjoy the hot wet feelings. Jack and Marta made another date for the next Friday. This time, Marta gave Jack her address so he could pick her up. She planned to bring Jack back to her apartment that evening for a bit more of an intimate encounter.

On Friday, Jack picked Marta up right on time. They were going to spend a day at the aquarium and then have dinner at a nice restaurant. Before they left Marta’s apartment, she took Jack into the bedroom and showed him her diapers and supplies including powder and cream to counter the possible diaper rash. She told Jack that neither of them were to use the restroom all day and if he wanted to try a diaper he could change now. Jack held a diaper and considered it for a short while and then decided to give it a try. Marta explained how to put one on tight enough to stop leaks but not so tight that it cut his circulation. Then she left the room so Jack could have some privacy. When Jack emerged from the bedroom, Marta examined him and assured him that no one would suspect that they both had on diapers.

Jack and Marta’s day started with Super Grande coffees and pastries at the local shop. The huge coffees were enough to throw even the strongest bladders into fits. They felt the first twinges of a need to pee begin before they even left the coffee shop. The aquarium was not at all crowded, being a week day, and they went right in to start viewing the sea animals. Marta and Jack could feel the humidity in the building even though the air conditioning kept it comfortable. The sound of water running, dripping and rippling permeated the building at every exhibit and was making the feelings of needing to pee grow even stronger. Marta was used to this but Jack was not and he was obviously getting desperate. Marta took Jack aside from the other people and whispered to him, “You are wearing a diaper. Just relax and let nature take her course. I did so back by the dolphin tank and you never even knew. No one here will have any idea. Maybe squat down like you are on the toilet or something.” Jack replied, “I’ve never done this before and I am having a hard time letting go of all the years of training to hold it in public. I’ll have to try, though, because it is beginning to hurt a bit. Let’s just keep walking and see what is next.”

About 5 minutes later, Jack paused, slightly bent over. Then he squatted down, supposedly to look at some fish that were low in the tank. Marta knew what he was doing. Jack’s face looked relieved when he stood up. He whispered to Marta: “That was awesome! I love the way the diaper holds it all right there and is quite hot. I feel like I am waddling now and everyone can tell” Marta replied, “Well, don’t let it bother you. People are absorbed in their own little worlds and no one will even pay attention unless you make it obvious. Someone would need to really look carefully to tell you have a diaper on anyways.” For the rest of the day they visited all the exhibits, the animated movie and had lunch and snacks in the snack bar. Both Marta and Jack had drunk a couple of bottles of water each and both had continued to relax and fill their diapers when the need arose. Jack told Marta that he felt like he needed a change. He was afraid of leaking and having telltale wetness showing. Marta assured Jack that the diapers she buys can hold more than they had done but she gave him a fresh diaper to change into in the restroom, admonishing him to not use the restroom for anything but changing. Jack entered the restroom with the fresh diaper in a bag from the souvenir shop, found a free stall and began to remove his soaked diaper. Before he did remove it, Jack felt the heat and weight of the diaper on his hips. He felt the wetness on his balls and even squeezed the diaper to push out some of that wetness onto his skin. He marveled at how warm, almost hot, the diaper still was because it retained the warmth of his initial pee, not cooling off like wet pants did. He breathed in the damp aroma of pee in the diaper. With his hand, Jack bounced the heavy crotch of the diaper between his legs before he released the top tapes and let the diaper slowly slide to the floor. He had an erection like none other, making the fresh diaper harder to put on tightly. He also was afraid someone would hear the rustling of the material and the sound of the tapes being torn off, or spot the diaper on the floor from under the partition, so it took him some time to get it all done right.

Jack joined Marta outside the restrooms to discover that she also had decided to change into a fresh diaper, only Marta had done so in a fraction of the time. They finished viewing the fish and sea creatures late in the afternoon and returned to Marta’s apartment to change into proper attire for dinner. On the way, Marta asked Jack if he was wet again and Jack answered, “No. But I will be soon.” Marta said, “Well, I am quite damp. I just never try to hold it anymore unless I really have to.” She left the conversation at that and turned it to what they should expect at the restaurant. Jack figured they would have time for drinks and appetizers, or small plates as this place called them, before dinner. They could take their time and make a full evening of it with time to enjoy the live entertainment in the lounge after dinner. Marta liked that idea.

At the restaurant they were seated in the lounge to await their table. They sat on overstuffed chairs next to a low table and ordered drinks. As Marta lowered herself into the chair, she could feel the wet diaper squishing against her bum. She really enjoyed these feelings and was hoping that she could share them with Jack even more after tonight. Jack was still dry as he sat down and the diaper felt a bit stiff. He wondered how Marta could wear one all the time even though he enjoyed most of the experience. He still did not yet realize that once the diaper was a bit damp it became much softer and more comfortable. Jack was reaching the point of needing to pee and, as he sat in the chair sipping his drink, he relaxed and allowed his mind to wander until he felt the beginnings of the release. Marta was watching him with interest because she knew what he was trying to accomplish. She said, “It is usually harder to do when you are sitting down.” This snapped Jack back to reality and he blushed to see that Marta knew exactly what he was doing. He said, “Well, I shall keep trying until it happens.” They specifically did not mention exactly what they expect to happen in case someone nearby could hear. Jack tried to relax again and he suddenly felt the warm pee spurt out. Once that first spurt came, Jack found it get easier to let a bit more go. He felt he diaper begin to warm with the moisture and then slowly a stream started to cause the warmth to spread through his crotch and down to his rear. As the wetness started to pool around Jack’s balls and wick up the rear of the diaper, Jack’s eyes grew larger with the sensation. He looked at Marta and said, “I never thought it would feel so great! Are you sure the boat won’t leak?” He still was very conscious of someone overhearing the conversation and had decided to talk in abstract terms. Marta knew exactly what Jack was doing and played along. Marta answered, “The boat could leak if the flood is too strong. By going slowly the waters will be disbursed, boat can stay afloat and won’t leak. That is why I wanted you to bring black slacks to change into. Black can be wet and not really show after a short time. Just enjoy the evening and don’t worry about it. Just at that time they were called to their table. Jack was very conscientious about his now soaking diaper. He was afraid that everyone in the place could tell what he had just done or at least see the sagging diaper between his legs. Jack held the chair for Marta, noticing how her rear bulged a bit but not so you could tell it was diapered. Then as he sat on the chair, he felt for the first time how the wetness would squeeze out of the soaking diaper and flow around his rear and balls once again. He slowly lowered himself into the chair, and then moved around a bit to relish the feelings. As he turned his attention to Marta, he saw the smile on her face and saw her wiggle her rear in the chair. They enjoyed a nice dinner with wine, plenty of water and many more times of releasing pee into their diapers. Jack knew he must have leaked by now and surreptitiously moved his hand to the chair, indeed feeling moisture on the chair and his slacks. He whispered to Marta that his boat had leaked. She told him not to be bothered by it. No one would be able to tell and besides, hers had leaked long ago. They continued to enjoy desert with coffee before going back to the lounge to find a seat for the evening. Marta had two more diapers in her bag. She handed one to Jack and sent him to the restroom to change. When he returned she did the same. She was right. In the low light of the restaurant, no one noticed their wet pants. It made Jack wonder how many other patrons had wet pants or diapers on. They enjoyed more drinks, good live music and each other’s company. They had taken the train from Marta’s apartment to the restaurant so they would not need to drive. By 10 PM the place was getting very crowded, hot and uncomfortable so Marta suggested they return to her place for the rest of the evening. She had more plans for that evening.

At the apartment, Jack paused. Marta had told him she wanted to take it slowly and this was only the third date. In spite of his raging hard on, Jack told Marta that he should not stay that evening. He said, “You wanted to take this slowly and it is all very new to me. I don’t want to do anything to ruin what we are building here. I think I should respect your original desires and go for this evening. I really like you. I like the feelings I am having and I like what you have introduced me to today, but I too want to take it a little slower. I also want you to see more of my passion for wet pants. I think our first night together should be when we are both very sure.” Marta was disappointed but he had a point. She had told him to take it slowly. She answered, “OK, I thought we could have a more intimate night but I understand. I did say to take it slowly and you are right. How about next week?” Jack said, “Next week will be good. Perhaps you could come to my place and I’ll get some pizza, beer and a good movie. I have a large screen and stereo so it will be our own private theater. You can decide if you want to stay or leave then.” They kissed and Jack got into his car, not realizing that he was still leaking and the car seat was getting a bit wet. Marta had given him a couple more diapers that he thought about using that night in bed. How would that feel? He would find out. He closed the door behind him and immediately dropped his slacks to the floor. He went into the bathroom to examine himself in a full length mirror. He saw a very soggy, sagging and yellow diaper with moisture showing on the insides of his legs where there were still some leaks. As he stood there he let go another hard stream of pee into the diaper. The overloaded diaper could not hold another drop and the pee began to run down his legs to the floor. When he finished, Jack went back to the den, turned on his favorite pants wetting video and rubbed himself through the diaper until he came in the soaking diaper. Then he went to the bathroom, cleaned up and put on the fresh diaper to wear to bed.

Meanwhile, Marta entered her apartment and felt very alone. She too had on a very soaked diaper and she dropped her slacks to the floor just as Jack had done. She was feeling another need that she did not often indulge. Though she loved the feelings, she hated the odor and cleanup but tonight the disappointment and frustration overcame that problem. She stood in the foyer and let nature take her course. She felt her anus start to open and tensed to push back the log that had begun to come out. She did this a few times, playing with herself through the diaper at the same time. Her hand went down the front of the soaked diaper to rub her front as the poop began to come out into her diaper unchecked. She felt the back of the diaper expand with the poop that was now filling it. Her other hand went to her rear to feel the expanding diaper and press it back against her ass. She rose to a large orgasm, then stood there panting while she composed herself and took stock of her condition. She finally went into her living room, turned on the TV to watch the news shows and sat on one of her already protected easy chairs. She sat down slowly, squeezing the poop all over her ass and feeling it up the rear and front. She knew she would need to clean up soon, but meanwhile she would enjoy her dirty condition. As she sat there she peed a few times more, each time knowing that the overfilled diaper was leaking and she was sitting in a pool of brown pee that was contained by the plastic covered chair cushion. Finally, Marta rose, cleaned up herself and the chair and turned in to have dreams of being with Jack.

That week they both could not stop thinking of the upcoming Friday evening. Jack had called on Wednesday to tell Marta that he wanted her to experience his activities. “Pack some nice cotton panties and some lighter colored pants for the evening. Jeans are good, or cotton slacks or just sweat pants.” he had said. “But I don’t have any panties. I threw them all away when I started wearing diapers all the time.” “Well, I will ask something a guy should never ask of a girl. What size do you wear?” Marta laughed at that and said, “I am a size 6.” “OK. Leave it to me. I’ll get what you need.” Jack said.

Jack went shopping on Friday morning. He selected six nice cotton panties in a mid rise, full cut style. He picked out nice colors of pale yellow (one of his favorites to watch as they turn darker), green, blue, white, one with little flowers and one with a Hello Kitty print that looked a bit childish. As Jack checked out, the girl at the register said, “Not many men would be seen buying these.” “Well, I am not like many men.” The girl gave him a funny look and said, “Each to his own.” Jack laughed at that knowing that she probably thought the panties were for him. She had no idea how far that was from the truth.

Comment

The Date part 3

Now add wet sex to the mix.

That evening, Jack’s doorbell rang. He opened the door to let Marta in. She brought a large bag that looked like a diaper bag and said, “I brought some diapers, cream and powder for us both and my changes of clothing.” Jack handed her a gift wrapped package. She opened it to find the panties. As she held one up she exclaimed, “These are so pretty! Do you want me to put one on now or wait a while?” Jack answered, “Why don’t I give you the house tour and we can end up in the bath where you can change. Jack showed Marta the living room and kitchen. In the kitchen a fresh pizza was ready to go into the oven. He handed Marta a beer and took one for himself. Then he showed her the large den with its large TV screen, surround sound stereo and easy chairs and couch all with protective covers. He had placed terrycloth covers over the plastic covers for comfort. Jack skipped the master bedroom where the door was shut. He would leave that for later with a special surprise prepared for the night. He was hoping that Marta would stay the night.

The tour ended at the bathroom. Jack said, “I’ll leave you here to change into the new panties. Take your pick.” He shut the door as he left the room. Marta looked around and saw that there was a covered and plastic lined hamper in the corner. She could not help but look inside but found it empty because Jack had done his laundry earlier that day. She noticed an odor control devise mounted over the hamper similar to the one she had by her diaper pail. The devices were very effective at masking the odors from wet clothing and diapers that would be there a day or more. Marta had been impressed by the decorating and cleanliness of Jack’s house from the moment she had entered. A house did not look so good if it had just been cleaned for the occasion. He must keep it nice all the time. Marta felt that was another of the many good things about Jack. She quickly dropped her pants to the floor and could not help herself as she rubbed herself through the wet diaper. Then she undid the diaper and let it fall to the floor to land right inside the pants as though they had been one item. The diaper landed with the inside liner fully exposed and showing the yellowness of her pee. Marta then pulled on the Hello Kitty panties thinking how girlish they looked and felt. It had been over two years since she had last worn panties. They felt a little strange to her now and a lot sexy. She finished by pulling on a pair of tan corduroys that were so tight she had not been able to wear them over a diaper. Marta admired herself in the full length mirror, thinking, “Jack will surely like this look. These cords always did show off my ass well.”

Jack was sitting on the den couch wearing a shirt and light colored denim pants that were visibly stained. Though he had just washed them, the pants had been wet so often that the layers of stains and yellowness was now permanent. Anyone could see where the pee had soaked them from his fly down to the ankles, especially on the inside of the crotch area. As Marta walked back to the den, Jack could not help but stare. The cords she was wearing were the perfect color to show the slightest wetness. Her ass was amazing in the tight pants and he could easily spot a cameltoe as she walked towards him. Jack had a huge hard on and almost came in his pants right then. He would need to calm down if he was to last the evening. While Marta was changing, Jack had loaded the movie Casablanca into the player. In a second player he had loaded a wetting/sex video for later. Jack’s big screen TV made these videos appear larger than live sized and in HiDef at that. The aroma of the pizza in the oven filled the air. The beer was in a cooler next to the couch. Marta sat down beside Jack and they started the movie. Marta was surprised and pleased at Jack’s choice of the old classic. The timer sounded, Jack stopped the movie and they went to the kitchen. The pizza was golden and hot. Jack made sure to turn on the water in the sink as he noticed Marta beginning to fidget as though she had to pee. They filled their plates and took them and the rest of the pizza back into the den. As they sat down, Jack told Marta what he hoped she would do for him. “I see you are in need of some release. I would like you to do something for me.” “What is that?” Marta asked. “I know you cannot hold it very long. We already agreed that the bathroom is off limits tonight but I want you to act as though you could use it any time you desire. Then hold out just a long s possible. When you are at the end and cannot possibly hold on any more, stand up as though you are going to the bathroom. Then let me watch what happens.” Marta answered, “You won’t have long to wait.”

After only a few minutes, for Marta had lost her ability to hold out for very long, Marta suddenly jumped up with a gasp. “OH! I need to run or I’ll pee my pants!” --- “OH NO! It’s too late!” She was playing the game to its max. Marta bent slightly, let out a gasp and Jack saw the first dark spot form in her crotch. The darkness began to spread slowly while Marta was obviously trying to hold it back. From the back Jack watched as the wetness began to spread faster. It flowed along the crease lines of her thighs and started down her legs. Marta slowly turned towards Jack and he had a perfect eye level view of her crotch. The outline of her slit was clear throught the pants and was shiny with wetness. The pee was now pouring through the pants, down her legs and making puddles on the floor. Through the whole house Jack had foregone carpets and rugs for the hard floors that could take some wetness and clean easily. Jack reached out to touch Marta and caress her as she peed. He loved feeling the hot pee flowing through her pants. She became really turned on by his attentions. As the flow slowed to a dribble, then to a stop, Marta almost fell onto the couch beside Jack. She reached across Jack to hug him tightly and swung a very wet leg over his lap. Jack, who was still dry at this time, felt the wetness soaking into his pants as Marta pulled herself up to sit on his lap facing him. She was now kissing Jack passionately all over his face. Marta could feel Jack’s hardness through their pants and she began moving her hips back and forth over his penis. Jack had never encountered anything like this before. He tried to push Marta away and slow her down a bit. He mumbled through her kisses, “If you don’t slow down and stop, I will be cumming in my pants soon. I want to save it all for you.” In the middle of a wet kiss she answered, “Mmff” and kept on moving even harder. Jack soon reached the point of no return and by then was moving along with Marta. He reached orgasm and came in his pants, feeling the stickiness spreading over his penis and into his briefs. Once Marta felt the spasms subside under her, she slowed, stopped and got off of Jack’s lap. She rubbed Jack a bit through his pants, now wet with her pee and sticky on the inside with his cum. She said, “I have wanted to do that to you ever since our first date. A little later you will have to repay the effort.” With that Marta turned to face the TV and said, “Lets watch the show and enjoy our pizza. I need another beer. Looks like you do too.”

Jack was stunned by what had just happened. He soon got back into watching the movie, though. He had a couple more beers and was feeling a strong need to pee by the time the movie ended. When the movie was over, Jack said, “I have another for us to watch that is a bit different. He pressed the start button for the second player and the screen was filled with two couples embracing and doing much more.
      As they watched the onscreen action of wet lovemaking with golden showers and more, Jack took stock of their situation. Jacks pants were still damp but not so much so that it was visible. They had dried quickly. Marta’s pants were still very wet. She felt that they were getting cold. She said, “I want to get some warmer pants.” Jack pulled her closer and said, “Let me help.” He climbed on the couch to straddle Marta’s lap facing her just as she had done to him. Lifting up so he was not really sitting on her lap, Jack relaxed. He had never done this before and had a little bit of time before the pee began to flow out. Marta watched the wetness spread. The dark stain began about half way up the front to the side of the zipper. It ran down, slowly at first and then gaining speed, to cover his crotch before running from his pants to hers. It splashed onto her lap as she felt the wetness of her own pants growing warm again. Then Jack lowered himself all the way to sit on her lap while still peeing profusely. They both felt the heat growing in their pants and it was from more than just pee. Marta still had not reached an orgasm and was very horney by now. Jack was again rising to the occasion. Marta reached down and undid Jacks belt, then the button on his pants, then the zipper and finally, while Jack was still peeing but reaching the end, she freed his penis from his briefs. For another moment the pee sprayed all over the place before it came to a stop. Now Jack was again hard. He reached under himself and undid Marta’s pants. He reached his fingers to caress Marta and inserted two fingers into her hot vaginal area. They brought each other almost to a peak in this manner before Jack broke away and got up. He pulled Marta over so she was lying lengthways on the couch in the puddles created by Jack’s peeing. Then he opened her pants more and pulled her panties aside, all the while admiring her figure.

Before he entered her, he asked Marta about contraceptive. “I can get a condom if needed.” “Oh no, I am on the pill and also have an IUD. We are safe in that way. I don’t have any issues with disease, do you?” No, I am clean in that way,” Jack answered. Without another word, he freed his penis from the briefs through the fly, pulled the crotch of her Hello Kitty panties aside and entered. They moved together, sometimes as one and other times almost fighting each other but always together. They moaned and groaned and the only other sound was the slapping of their wet pants on the couch. Jack lasted quite a while this way while he brought Marta to one high point after another. Then Marta felt Jack start to spasm with his strong orgasm. Jack felt a high like never before. He came and came inside Marta. The semen was running out of Marta even while Jack was still inside. When it was over, they lay together for a while. As Jack pulled off, His semen began to ooze out of Marta. She pulled the crotch of her panties across her slit and began to rub herself through them. Jack watched his own cum soak through the yellow soaked panties and onto Marta’s fingers. By now he had placed his softened penis back inside his soaking and cum covered briefs and then straddled Marta again to rub his briefs against her panties, spreading it all even more over the cloth. As they wound down, Jack got off Marta again and fell to the couch beside her. They kissed a while longer. Marta moved away to be more comfortable and Jack sat up to turn on the video once more. They continued to sit on the couch watching the action on the screen as his briefs and her panties turned cool and began to dry.

Suddenly Jack said, “I need to do more than pee so I will need to use the toilet.” Marta answered, “We agreed that the toilet was off limits for the night. You can’t use it.” “Well, what do you expect me to do?” “This,” Marta answered as she stood, turned her back to Jack and relaxed. Jack watched the rear of Marta’s panties pulse with her efforts to relax. Then he heard more than saw the poo start to exit Marta’s anus. The panties suddenly bulged and a brown stain joined the wetness where a solid log pushed into the panties. He was so stunned that he could not move for a bit. Marta put her hand on her poop filled rear to feel it and to push it around a little. Then she reached down, took Jack’s hand and placed it where hers had just been. She said, “I don’t do this often, but it feels really good. The feeling of relief, the weight of the panties, and the thought that I have been a bad little girl all make the experience worth the smell and cleanup. Now it is your turn.” Before she sat back on the couch, Marta picked up her wet slacks and pulled them on over the wet and poopy panties saying, “These will keep the mess contained so we have less to clean up on the couch. Marta slowly sat down, letting Jack watch her wiggling her ass as she felt the poop smash against her and spread in all directions.

Jack stood and Marta told him to turn around so she could watch. He was once more hard but Marta wanted to view his rear, not his front. It took a while for Jack to relax enough, but soon Marta heard and smelled the poop start to exit. Then as she watched, a bit pushed out the back of Jack’s briefs before going back in. Jack pushed a bit more and the poop came all the way out. His briefs turned brown and suddenly filled with the poop. Though the room now smelled like shit, they could no longer notice. Marta reached up to play with Jack’s ass, pushing the poop filled briefs against his ass and spreading the poop around. Then she handed him his pants to put on which he did. Just as Jack got his pants up and buckled, Marta pulled him down onto her lap where they both felt he poop squish between them. Marta reached around to Jacks front and began rubbing him through his pants. He was really hard by now and it did not take long for Marta’s attention to make him cum once again in his briefs. Jack also had his hand between his legs where he could finger Marta through her pants. She also was so horney by now that she reached orgasm quickly and began bucking beneath Jack, the motion heightening Jack’s orgasm even more. Marta came at almost the same time. After sitting there, totally spent once again that evening, Marta gently pushed Jack to the side. She rose and said, “Now we can take that shower. I for one really need it.”

Jack followed Marta into the bathroom where he spotted her previously dropped pants and diaper which she had worn when she arrived. He turned on the shower to warm up as they dropped their slack to the floor and stepped out of them. Jack asked, “How do we do this and not get poop all over the bathroom?” Marta answered, “Just leave the briefs on. Go over to the toilet and pull the crotch aside so the poop is dumped into the toilet. Then whatever is left will be minor. We can get into the shower with the panties and briefs on and let the shower wash them out.” After emptying his briefs Jack said, “Mine are not that bad. A bit of stain but the solid poop all came out. I think I’ll just leave them here.” With that he dropped his briefs t the floor to join the pants already there. He had just a little poop sticking to his ass which he quickly wiped off with toilet paper. As Marta did the same, Jack took their pants, his briefs and lastly her panties and hung them over the bathtub rim to dry. He lay each item so the stains, cum and poop were maximally exposed to view and to the air. He had a fan ready that he used for just this purpose. He placed the fan to blow over the wet items so they would dry quickly, minimizing the sour smell that wet pants could get. Then they got into the shower to wash each other before getting ready for bed.

After the shower, Marta got out the diapers she had brought. “I know you have not tried these at night yet.” Jack answered, “Actually I did wear on the other night but I could not bring myself to use it in bed. I peed in it in the morning after I was out of bed.” “Well,’ Marta said, ‘You will have to use it in bed tonight. You see, that water I gave you to drink when you were getting your teeth brushed had a diuretic in it and you will probably need to pee in a couple of hours. You are not allowed to get out of bed until morning. They helped each other with the diaper cream and powder, taped up their diapers and got into the bed which Marta discovered had the soft rustle of a waterproof mattress pad. She was glad to know she would not need to worry about damage to his mattress if they leaked.

After about two hours of sleep, Marta woke to the sensation of Jack moving restlessly about. She turned to him and said, “Just lie still and relax. It will happen soon. It is best if you are on your back for the diaper to soak up the pee best.” They both lay there quietly for a while. Marta soon heard Jack sigh with relief. He began to feel his diaper becoming warm and wet. His pee started slowly, stopping a number of times before finally reaching a full flow. He now felt the hot wetness running over his abdomen, down past his balls and across his ass as it soaked into the diaper. The diaper was getting hot and wet under his ass and up his back. He had pulled his feet up towards his rear so his knees were tenting the blanket above him. His pee slowed to a stop. He placed his hand on the crotch of the diaper to feel the bulk and heat. It was actually very comfortable. Marta whispered, “Now, isn’t that better than holding it or getting up in the middle of the night. Let’s go back to sleep and we can enjoy this even more in the morning.”

Comment

The Date part 4

The end of the story but only the beginning for Jack and Marta

The light of the morning came through the bedroom window and Jack woke with a start. Marta was no longer in bed beside him. Did he dream all that happened last night? Surely it could not have been real. As he reached full awareness, he felt the wet diaper he was wearing. It had not leaked last night but there was a small wet spot on the sheet next to him where Marta had slept. He got out of bed to the sounds of someone in the kitchen. He went out and found Marta there making coffee. On the stove was a pan of bacon and hash browns with eggs ready to cook. She said, “Good morning sleepy head. I hope you don’t mind but I raided your fridge.” I don’t mind at all. This is a real treat!” He could not help staring at Marta who looked so wonderful in her soggy yellow diaper from last night. She also looked him over as he stood there in his own soaked diaper that was sagging between his legs. She said, “You are out of cream for the coffee. Could you run to the corner store and get some while I get the eggs going?” He went into the bathroom where their pants from the night before were all dried. He picked up his stained denim pants and pulled them on over his soggy diaper. “What the heck, he thought. I’ll bet no one even notices ant this hour.” He grabbed some money and headed out the door with Marta watching him go. She would never have though he would wear those pants in public and she knew he had not changed out of his wet diaper. The store she had seen on the way there the previous day was bout a two block walk away. When Jack returned with the coffee cream she asked him about what he wore and he said, “No one was out at this hour and the store clerk was oblivious to anything but her cell phone.” I even peed some more while checking out. I think I may have leaked because I felt some run down my leg. Marta looked and, sure enough, there were wet spots at each leg of the diaper and a small line down the inside of Jack’s left leg. Marta knew that she too would leak when she next peed her diaper that was sagging heavily between her legs. She went in to the bathroom and retrieved the slacks from last evening. They were dry but had multiple stains, including a brown area on the rear. Her Hello Kitty panties and Jack’s briefs were also dried and both were heavily stained and quite stiff looking. She pulled the slacks on for comfort when she sat on the hard kitchen chair. Marta dished their breakfasts. Jack poured the coffee and juice and they sat to enjoy the food. Along with breakfast, Jack brought out some vitamins that he said were good for them and besides, would add a nice yellow color to the pee. He also had an herb that was supposed to eliminate any odor from their poop and pee but he had never tried them because he did not mind the pee aroma and until last evening did not poop his pants. Before she sat, Marta relaxed once more and her first morning pee flowed unchecked into the already overloaded diaper and leaked into her slacks and down her legs. As they both sat down, they both could feel the pee formerly held in the diapers squeeze out around the leg openings and puddle under them.

Later that day they cleaned up, put on fresh diapers and clothing and went shopping. Marta took Jack to her favorite store that sold AB supplies and they bought him some diapers, cream, powder, wipes and plastic pants. She had found that using the plastic pants at night over the diaper helped contain leaks. Jack spotted some adult sized cloth diapers and bought them without letting Marta see what was in his bag. He thought about what fun it would be to try the cloth.

That afternoon Marta had to leave for some personal errands and work. They made arrangements to spend next weekend together again. Jack told Marta to just leave her dirty things and he would take care of them. He also kept the extra new panties for next weekend; after all, Marta did not use panties most times. Jack smiled at Marta and said, “Thank you for introducing me to a whole new level of enjoyment. I really hope we can have a long relationship.”

When she was gone, Jack went into the bathroom to start cleaning up. He looked at the slacks, briefs and panties that were all now dry and lying about the room. He picked up Marta’s Hello Kitty panties. They were heavily stained in front with the pee from both of them and in the seat with her poop. The crotch was stiff with the white dried cum mixed with Marta’s own juices. He found his briefs in similar condition. The briefs were far from the pristine white they started out to be. Jack decided to not wash these items just yet. He dropped his soaking diaper to the floor and began to put on the clothing. He first pulled on Marta’s Hello Kitty panties. Over them he pulled on his briefs, then his own stained denim slacks. Over it all he pulled up the diaper that he had just removed, feeling the cool wetness start to soak into the layers of cloth. He placed Marta’s slacks in the laundry bin, picked up the remaining diapers that had all been just dropped to the floor and left there, and finished cleaning up the room. Then he went out to the den and picked up all the snack trays and food items that they had never cleaned up from the night before, wiped down the couch and cleaned the floor with a mop.

When everything was clean and odor free once more with the exception of Jacks lower clothing, Jack sat down in his recliner to watch a show. He popped another wetting video into the player and began to get horney once more. Jack felt the need to pee rising because he had not done so since arriving home and he had been drinking lots of water as he worked. He was sitting there in the very bulky and already stained clothing. He could feel the stiffness of the panties rubbing against his penis and making it very hard. The video was also turning him on with scene after scene of pants wetting and now an intercourse scene with both persons in very wet pants. He did not even need to touch himself. All he did was move his hips so the pants continued to massage his penis. Suddenly he felt himself reach the point of no return as his cum began to spray into the panties. When it was over and he softened, the need to pee returned with force and he could not have stopped it if he had wanted to try. Pee flowed into the panties, soaked through to the briefs and into his slacks. The already soaking diaper could not contain very much and the excess pee leaked out to pool under him on the chair. Once again the already stained garments were soaking wet and sticky with his cum. The video was still playing and the sound of the panting and moaning still filled the room. Jack got up, turned off the video and walked into the bathroom where he again dropped his diaper, pants, briefs and panties to the floor to land each on top of the former. He picked up the clothes and took them to the laundry, throwing them into the dryer to dry instead of the washer. Once dried, he would hand rinse them to remove some of the dried pee and poop and diminish any odor but he did not plan on letting them get very clean. He wanted to leave the obvious stains for the next encounter. Without cleaning up any further, Jack pulled on a fresh pair of briefs and a previously stained pair of jeans and settled down to enjoy the remainder of the afternoon. He had already decided to make this a no toilet weekend so he still had a few hours left to Saturday and all day Sunday to enjoy his fetish but he was getting quite tired from all his constant activity. As he drifted off into a nap, he thought, “How lucky am I! I believe I have found someone to share my passions with and I hope this lasts for a very long time.”

Comment

Best Story in a long Time!

I hope you wright more stories like this one. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed every word of that. Your writing + wetting and messing = literary Gold! Please do more, or even continue the story. It is rare to find a story that elaborates on all the things I like, especially from a good story teller. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X