Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Desperate Economy: Part 1

Chapter 1: The interview Discovery

Jenny was a very cute girl, with medium length blonde hair and bangs that accentuated her face. A recent college grad, she was spending her days vigorously looking for her first full-time job. Graduating six months ago with a degree in Graphic Design, she was having very little luck so far. Every now and then she’d pick up a freelance gig to help out with her bills, but it just wasn’t enough. And to add to the stress her first student loan payment was going to be due within the next few weeks. The current economy is taking its toll on recent graduates, and Jenny is no exception. But luck is on her side. She has an interview tomorrow for a position designing packaging for a new health food line. It’s with a small and fairly new company downtown.
    She woke early, showered, and went to her closet to find an outfit that made her look professional. She settled on the pants suit her parents got her for graduation. It was gray with a light blue blouse. The pants fit her very well, snug in all the right areas, making her look sexy yet professional at the same time. Underneath she decided on a black lacy bra, but had trouble deciding on her panties. Color wouldn’t matter as nobody would see them, but she always like the comfort of Victoria’s Secret cotton bikini panties. She pulled on some red ones and slipped on her pants. Looking in the mirror she loved how the pants hugged her behind, but wasn’t too fond of the panty lines from her underwear.
    “This won’t do,” she thought. Taking off her pants she started looking through her drawer. All her panties were the same style, so none of them would work. She didn’t have any thongs cause she didn’t care for the way they fit, and she certainly wasn’t going to go without. Digging deeper in her panty drawer she found a pair of Spanx pantyhose she had gotten for under her graduation gown.
    “Perfect,” she thought. She pulled them on and slipped her pants over them. Again looking in the mirror she thought, “Much better.”
    After getting dressed, she went into her kitchen to grab some coffee, orange juice, and a bagel for breakfast. While eating she gathered her resume, filled her water bottle and got her things all set. No more than 10 minutes and she was out the door. Traffic was pretty light so she arrived a little early for her 9am interview and waited in the front entrance. Soon, an attractive woman came out and greeted her.
    “Jenny? Thank you for coming, sorry for keeping you waiting. My name is Cindy, I started this company a few months ago” said the woman. She looked to be in her late 30s maybe early 40s and was in excellent shape. Jenny noticed she was dressed extremely casual for holding an interview, wearing jeans that looked warn and faded and a plain long sleeve t-shirt.
    “Hi Cindy, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”
    “Let me show you around. As I said before, we are fairly new but slowly growing.” Cindy walks her into the main area of the office. “This is where any designers will be sitting, such as yourself.” The area had about 4 computer stations situated throughout, each station had it’s own cubicle for privacy. There was one girl busy working, she looked to about the same age as Jenny, maybe a few years older. Cindy introduced her as Kelly. Kelly was dressed very similar to Cindy. Jenny felt a little embarrassed, thinking maybe she over dressed.
    “As you can see I just opened up shop. You will be my second employee,” said Cindy smiling. “My office is this way,” leading her to the back corner where cubicle like walls were arranged to seclude the corner into a make-shift office. Cindy sits at her desk and and Jenny sits in the chair across from her.
    “I know I haven’t really asked you any questions, but I’ve seen your resume and I actually graduated from the same college so I know you have the knowledge needed for the position. I’d like to offer you the job immediately starting you at $50 per hour”
    Surprised at the pay, Jenny’s eyes lit up, “Wow, thank you, that sounds great!”
    “So you can see the place is fairly small and lacks some amenities, but it is inexpensive which means I can pay my employees more and make more overhead. I’m not sure what this space used to be, as you can see it’s just one large room, though it works well for what we do. Can you stay for a few hours and start some work?”
    Not wanting to disappoint on her first day Jenny said “Sure! No problem”
    “You can leave at lunch. I know you didn’t plan on starting a full day right away.”
    “Thank you, I’ll get as much done as I can this morning,” Jenny confidently replies.
    “Here is you first task,” Cindy hands her a folder. “Check back with me before you leave at noon.”
    “I’ll get started right away,” Jenny says as she gets up and goes to her desk. She sets her purse down and takes a nice long gulp of water. After making a little small talk with Kelly, she takes a deep breath and settles in to her work.
    After a few hours she starts to feel the effects of the coffee and orange juice she had for breakfast, not to mention the water she has been sipping all morning. Looking up she decides to take a quick bathroom break. As she begins to get up she looks around the room and notices the only door was where she came in. And the small hallway where she waited had only an outside door and the door leading to where she was. There was no sign of a bathroom anywhere. Looking at her watch Jenny noticed it was 11, and not really wanting to bother Kelly or Cindy, knew she could wait at least another hour. So she took a quick sip of water and continued working.
    At 12:00 she saved up her work, gathered the folder and walked over to Cindy’s office.
    “Cindy, it’s noon so I’m heading out for the day. Here’s all the work I finished, all the files are saved on my computer.”
    “Thanks Jenny. Wow, you accomplished a lot. I knew you were a great fit. What do you think of the place so far?” Cindy asked.
    “I like that it’s quite laid back and small. It’s pretty easy to get work done with very little distractions.”
    Cindy smiled and said, “I’m glad you’re enjoying it. Do you have any questions so far?”
    Jenny hesitated a little, then asked, “Well, I do have one question, it might seem odd, but about an hour ago I was going to take a quick break and use the restroom. I didn’t see any bathrooms. Where are they?”
    Cindy looked at her, “Jenny, this might sound a little awkward. And if you choose not to come back after I explain this to you, I’ll completely understand.”
    Confused, Jenny slowly sat down, anticipating what Cindy was about to tell her.
    “As you know the economy is not that great right now. Small businesses are doing all they can to stay afloat. Because of that, when I started this health food company I wanted to cut as much overhead costs as possible. If you notice the space doesn’t even have a designated break room. Kelly and I just pack a lunch and continue working while we eat. We save money by not going out for lunch and it maintains productivity.” Cindy pauses for a moment.
    “We decided to apply that to our bathroom breaks. This space is cheaper to rent because it has no plumbing.” She pauses again and looks at Jenny. She looks back at Cindy with a blank expression, just trying to take it all in.
    Cindy continues, “We decided that since there were no bathrooms, and it would take time out of work to leave and go to a restroom, it would just be easier and more efficient to relieve ourselves while working.”
    Jenny looked at her, and Cindy could tell she was a little confused and shocked at the same time.
    “I don’t know how else to explain this,” continued Cindy. “But we just go to the bathroom in our pants. That is why you see us wearing older more worn clothes, so we don’t ruin any professional business clothes that we own.”
    “But...wait...you mean you just go to the bathroom in your pants? Even Kelly?” Jenny replied.
    “I know it sounds strange, Jenny,” Cindy tried to comfort her. “But I bought plastic covers for the chairs which repel any water, and we just bring in several old towels everyday to place on the chair when we need to go. We take the towels home, wash them and bring them back the next day, it prevents the carpet from getting soiled. Besides, like I mentioned earlier, by cutting more overhead costs I can pay my employees a much higher rate.”
    Jenny, still processing all of what she just heard, sat in shock, wondering how an adult could just soil themselves at will. As if in answer to her question, Cindy opened her desk drawer and pulled out a ragged towel. Standing up she placed it flat on her chair an sat back down on it.
    “Once you get used to it, it’s really not as bad as it sounds,” Cindy said smiling.
    Jenny’s eyes shifted to focus in on Cindy’s crotch. A wet spot started to form between Cindy’s legs and began soaking into the towel. Cindy peed for about a minute, soaking her jeans and the towel she was sitting on. When she finished, she stood up put the towel in a plastic garbage bag to take home and sat back down on her plastic covered chair.
    “See, now how much time do you think I would have wasted if I got up, walked to a restroom, relieved myself and walked back. Productivity is key in this economic time.”
    Jenny still couldn’t believe what she just saw.
    “I’ve explained all I can. Go home, think it over and hopefully I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”
    Still shocked, Jenny replied, “OK...yeah...I’ll think about it, thanks.”
    “Bye Jenny, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Kelly said as she was leaving. Jenny turned to say goodbye when she noticed Kelly laying a towel over her chair and sitting back down. Jenny simply waved and walked out.
    That night Jenny couldn’t sleep. She wasn’t too keen on the idea of wetting herself and sitting in damp clothes all day, but what else could she do? She didn’t want to wait several more months to hopefully find another job, she needed one now. All these thoughts keep cycling through her mind and kept her up most of the night. Her final thought before drifting off to sleep was, “Wetting myself probably won’t be that bad, especially at $50 an hour.”

The Desperate Economy: Part 2

Chapter 2: Jenny’s First Few Days

Jenny woke to the sound of her alarm going off and hit the snooze button, groggy from the little amount of sleep she had gotten. Glancing at her clock she notices that it was 8:15.
    “Shit!” she said to herself. “I must have slept right through my alarm.” Scrambling out of bed she opted to skip her morning shower and went to her closet to pick out her outfit for the day. Leaning towards comfort over fashion, she opted for a pair of old faded jeans that had formed themselves to the contours of her figure from years of wear. For her top she chose a simple pink Roxy long sleeve shirt. Underneath she opted for a simple bra and a pair of light blue cotton panties. Remembering she need old towels, she found some old, large beach towels and a plastic garbage bag. She was in such a haste to get everything she needed she had forgotten about her morning bathroom visit, and didn’t notice her urge to pee until driving to work.
    “Great,” she thought, “I wanted to empty my bladder in the morning and try not to go all day.”
    Arriving at work she said hello to Kelly and settled into her desk to start her day. She wasn’t sure, but it looked like Kelly was wearing the same outfit as yesterday, thinking that was odd seeing as how she thought Kelly had wet her pants at lunch time the day before. Cindy came walking over, dressed the same yesterday also, and welcomed her.
    “I knew you would be back,” she said with a smile. “Trust me, you’ll settle in here in no time.”
    It was now 10 o’clock, she had only been there for an hour, when Jenny started to really feel desperate to pee. At this rate she knew there was no way that she could hold it till 5, no matter how hard she tried. A half hour later it was difficult for her to sit still. She was constantly bouncing her legs to try and hold on. By 11 o’clock it was getting distracting for her to work. She had to keep pulling her hand away from the keyboard or mouse to shove into her crotch, trying to hold back the impending flood. Five more minutes and she had enough. She reached into her bag, grabbed her towel and folded it on her chair. Still holding on she slowly sat back down.
    “OK, here goes,” she thought to herself as she gave up and tried to relax. But it wasn’t as easy as she thought. Her muscles relaxed just enough to let out a short spurt of pee. She felt her panties get warm and a little wet. Then her muscles instinctively clamped shut to stop the flow. She looked down and saw that her jeans had a small wet spot in her crotch. She tried again, this time relaxing her whole body and just giving in. Spreading her knees slightly, she took a deep breath and just let go. The pee started slowly at first. She felt the warmth as it spread from her crotch, slightly down her thighs, and under her; warming her butt. She looked down and saw the crotch of her jeans just glistening with wetness. When the flow stopped, she sat for moment and was contemplating what she had just done.
    “I’m 22 years old, a college graduate, and I just completely peed myself on purpose,” she thought to herself. Glancing up she saw Kelly looking at her, a slight smile was on her face.
    “Reminds me of my first day,” Kelly said to her. “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.” Kelly grabbed a towel, put it on her chair, and proceeded to completely soak her jeans. When she finished, she just continued her work.
    Jenny took her wet towel, put it in her garbage bag and sat back down. “Kelly was right,” she thought. It really wasn’t that bad. The spreading warmth actually felt kind of good, almost relieving. She settle back into her work, ignoring the wetness of her jeans.
    Five o’clock came in no time. Jenny finished up her work and started to pack up her things to head home and take a nice hot shower. She had almost forgotten about her wet jeans. They had become a little cold after she first peed, but she just got used to it. And since she didn’t need to go the rest of the day, her jeans had pretty much dried in the last few hours. “Yeah, I can definitely get used to this,” she thought.
    Once at home she threw her soiled clothes and towel in the wash and took a shower. The laundry was done by the time she went to bed so she decided to wear the same jeans and panties tomorrow, thinking it would be best to continue peeing in only one set of clothes. She thought that’s probably what Kelly does. So she set aside her now clean panties and jeans, and picked out another shirt.
    Thinking back over her first full day, she remembered how cold her jeans felt for awhile after she had wet them and thought there must be something I can do to make them a bit more comfortable. Moisture wicking long underwear maybe? But she knew her jeans would be too tight to fit them underneath. Then she thought of her pantyhose, those would fit under her jeans. And she could still wear her cotton panties cause they were comfy. With her clothes all picked out, she settled in early for the night, hoping to catch up on her lack of sleep from the night before.
    Jenny’s first week went pretty well. She settled in nicely at her new job and even figure out a bathroom routine. She would empty her bladder in the morning before going to work. She would again empty her bladder around lunchtime, completely soaking her jeans. By the time 5 o’clock rolled around her jeans were fairly dry. At home she would wash her panties, jeans and pantyhose to have them ready for the next day.
    The weekend came and went, and Sunday evening she started getting her same outfit ready for work on Monday. She was getting used to wetting her pants, and even did once over the weekend cause she didn’t feel like taking the time to use the toilet. However, the pizza she ate on Friday night had blocked her up good. Her last bowel movement was Saturday morning. She usually goes in the morning so she’s good and empty all day at work. Pee will eventually dry, but she dreaded the thought of possibly having to poop in her pants. With that thought in mind, she sat on the toilet for a good 20 minutes pushing as hard as she could trying to empty out before going to bed. But it was no use. She had some mild herbal laxatives that are supposed to gently work over night. She took one of those and went to bed.

Comment

The Desperate Economy: Part 3

Chapter 3: Jenny’s Worst Day?

Jenny woke up Monday morning hoping the natural laxative did it’s job. She went into the bathroom and tried again to have a bowel movement. But again it was no use. She tried for as long as she could, but eventually needed to get ready. Getting dressed she pulled on the light blue panties, her pantyhose, and tugged her jeans up. Pulling on a t-shirt and tucking it in she was ready to head to work. Driving to work she suddenly felt a slight twinge in her bowels. “Oh God no,” she thought. “Maybe I should turn around.”
      I was only her second week and she didn’t want to disappoint Cindy by being late. So she pressed on. “Besides,” she thought, “holding my poop all day isn’t as hard as trying to hold my pee all day.”
      She arrived at work, greeted Cindy and Kelly, and shared in the small talk about the weekend. Ten minutes later they were all set to get started on the day. Jenny sat down at her desk and felt another spasm in her bowels, this one slight stronger than before. She could feel the her poop was starting to want to come out.
      “I can do this,” she thought. “There’s no way it can come out if I’m sitting with my butt pressed against my chair all day.”
      Just then Cindy came rushing out of her office. “I have some bad news girls. The FDA just got back to me on one of our package designs. It needs to be redone, and unfortunately by the end of today. I’m sorry, I hope neither of you didn’t have any plans after work cause we’ll all be staying late.
      Jenny’s heart sank, she planned on leaving right at 5 to get home quickly and empty her bowels into her toilet. “I don’t think I’ll be able to hold it much past 5,” she thought. Trying to forget about her need to go, she and Kelly got right to work on the redesigns.
      The laxative must have had a delayed effect on Jenny, cause over the next hour her need to go increased tremendously. It was only 10:30 and her muscles were beginning to hurt from trying to hold it in. On top of that she was starting to feel her bladder filling up for its midday release. Jenny was constantly shifting in her chair, and starting to sweat a little from straining so much to hold it in.
      Eleven o’clock came and Jenny couldn’t take it any more. The amount of energy it took to prevent her from messing herself was pulling her away from work that needed to get finished. She sat for a moment in disbelief.
      “How could I let this happen?” she thought. “Wetting myself is one thing, at least my jeans will eventually dry. But if I mess myself, I’ll have to sit in it the rest of the day.”
      “Maybe I could just tell Cindy I’m not feeling very well and go home sick,” she thought. “But then I’d probably come off as a quitter on hard work days.”
      Just as she was contemplating an intense cramp hit her. Two days of poop started to move in Jenny’s bowels and she couldn’t stop it this time. She just sat there, eyes closed, and relaxed. She felt the first of it come out and begin to touch the back of her light blue panties. It began to spread out just slightly, then met the resistance of the chair and stopped. Jenny relax for a moment, breathing deeply, still trying to comprehend everything that was happening.
      Another strong cramp took her by surprise, but because of her chair the poop had nowhere to go. She decided to give up and just get it over with. She was going to mess her pants wether she wanted to or not. Resting her elbows on the desk she leaned forward a little, just enough to lift herself off the chair. Taking a deep breath she began to push. With the chair out of the way, her poop began to move again. She could feel it push against her panties and Spanx, tenting them out slightly. It then pushed against her tight jeans and stopped again. Taking a moment to relax, she breathed in deeply and bore down as hard as she could, pushing harder than before. It began pushing out again, this time spreading out in all directions. She felt it move slightly forward between her legs, spread across her butt, and going up the back of her panties. She was pushing so hard to get this load out that she also began to pee. There was no time to grab her towel, so she just let it happen. Because she was slightly lifted off her seat, her pee soaked across her butt like when she was sitting, but also began to soak down the backs of her legs and onto the tiled floor.
      When she finally finished, her jeans were soaked all down her legs. She could feel her socks squelching in her shoes. The mess in her panties had spread all over, forward into her crotch, across her butt, and up the back of her panties almost to the waistband. She bent down to get a towel and clean up her pee. As she bent over she could feel her poop spread out a little more from her jeans pulling tighter. Putting the towel on the floor she just pushed it around with her foot and soaked up the pee. When her puddle was mopped up, she pushed the towel to the side and prepared to sit back down.
      Grabbing the arm rests of her chair, she slowly began lowering herself. She felt her load make contact with the seat cushion and hesitated, took another deep breath and slowly continued lowering herself onto her chair. Her load began to press itself into the seat and started to really spread out. She felt it ooze forward between her legs, coming out of the leg bands of her pale blue panties and into her pantyhose. Some of it spread more up her back to the waistband of her panties. One last deep breath and she let go of her arm rests. She sat for a minute, feeling how her load had literally spread everywhere, between her legs, up her back, and across her bottom.
      “This is going to be a long day,” she thought. “Well, the faster I finish, the sooner I can get home and clean up this mess.” Settling into her work, she began making the much needed changes.
      After what seemed like forever, she realized her work was almost done. Looking at her watch she was surprised to see that it was only 5:30. She had maybe a half hour of work left. Shifting a little in her seat she could feel her poop moving around slightly, she also noticed that her jeans were pretty much dry from peeing in them earlier. With a smile on her face, she diligently worked away on the home stretch.
      Just as she thought, 6:00 came around and she was finished with her work. Kelly seemed to be finishing up too. Cindy came out to check on them, her jeans glistening from having just peed.
      “How are we doing girls?” she asked.
      “We’re finished!” they both replied in unison. Cindy was surprised. “Wow! you girls are the greatest. I’ll tell you what, take the morning off tomorrow, you both worked so hard today.” She went back to her office to get ready to go home.
      Jenny was eager to get home and clean up after sitting in her mess for about seven hours. She had gotten quite used to it, but still wanted to clean up and relax. Just as she was standing up Kelly turned to her. “Hey Jenny, you wanna grab a bite and some drinks to celebrate a little? We don’t have to be in until noon tomorrow.”
      Jenny hesitated. “I kinda had to do a little more than just pee today.”
      “I know,” Kelly said. “I saw you go.” She thought for a moment. “Well, I really want to go out, but I guess it wouldn’t be fair for you to be the only one with a mess in your pants. So I guess I’ll just have to join you. Besides, I’ve been holding it all day.”
      Did Jenny just hear what she thought she heard? Before she could even respond, Kelly had her eyes closed and intense look of concentration on her face. As she pushed out her load, Jenny could hear it crackling as it was forced into her panties and spread out all over.
      Kelly relaxed her face and looked at Jenny, “There, now we’re both messy. Let’s go get some drinks and have some fun.”
      She stared at Kelly in shock. Jenny couldn’t believe what she just did.
      “Don’t tell me you’re still not going, even after I just crapped my pants too,” Kelly said.
      Jenny just sighed, “All right then, let’s go. What’s a couple more hours of sitting in messy pants?”
      “Great!” Kelly said. “I know this little place just up the block. Cheap drinks and little corner booths so we can have our needed privacy.”
      Seeing as how it was so close, they decided to walk. When they got there, Kelly led them to the back corner were there was a nice small booth, just big enough for maybe three people. And since most everyone else was sitting at the bar, they were pretty much alone.
      “See, it’s not so bad,” said Kelly. Jenny just smiled, still a bit self conscious that they both had a good sized loads in their pants. She couldn’t help think that Kelly had done this before since she seemed so relaxed.
      The waitress came over and they ordered two rounds right away along with an appetizer to share. Within no time they had their drinks and food on the table. Jenny reach for her first drink and guzzled down about half of it right away.
      Kelly giggled, “Geese Jenny, are you looking to get drunk tonight?”
      “Sorry, I’m still a little on edge. I can’t believe we’re sitting in a bar having drinks with poop in our pants.”
      “I used to be like you,” Kelly said. “But then after working with Cindy for a few months, I don’t know, now I kind of enjoy the convenience of just going in my pants. It actually feels kind of good.”
      They finished their first round and Jenny was starting to loosen up a bit. She was even starting to agree with Kelly. Sitting there with a big, soft load in her pants really didn’t feel all that bad. She was actually starting to enjoy it. Shifting around in her seat she felt her mess move around too. Her panties had been carrying the load for so long it had spread slightly down the inside of her thighs in her pantyhose, and she could now feel that it had probably spread up past the waistband of her panties.
      Reaching for her second drink, she heard a faint splattering sound, like someone was pouring a drink on the floor. Looking up she noticed Kelly had a slight grin on her face. Jenny now knew where the sound was coming from. Kelly was sitting there wetting her pants.
      “Beer goes right through me,” said Kelly. “I’ll probably be soaked by the end of the night.”
      Jenny had noticed that she had to go as well; it had been over seven hours since she last peed. Without hesitation, she spread her knees slightly and just relaxed. Her panties, pantyhose, and jeans began to get wet for the second time that day. She felt the warm wetness spread out from her crotch, under her bottom and began to pool between her thighs on the leather seat. Not having a towel under to absorb it like at work, her pee made its way to the front of her chair and began running down her calves, into her shoes and onto the floor. Kelly heard the splattering and smiled at Jenny. When she was done, Jenny’s jeans were soaked again. She noticed that her mess had softened a bit also from the added wetness. Looking down at her lap she saw how wet her jeans were. And also noticed that her crotch and upper thighs had a slight brown stain from her poop soaking through.
      “The back of my jeans must be really stained brown,” she thought. “I can only imagine what my panties must look like, and I don’t even want to think about cleaning up later.” Jenny reached for her second drink and proceeded to drink it just as fast as the first.
      The drinks were just flowing that night, Jenny and Kelly were getting to know each other very well. The alcohol had them very relaxed and both were peeing about every hour or so.
      Before they knew it, it was last call and decided to finish off the night with one more round. They had just been peeing in their jeans sitting at the booth all night and there was a pretty good sized puddle under them.
      After finishing their last drink, Kelly began to slide to the edge of the booth to make her way out. Jenny looked around and saw there were still a few people left in the bar. Looking back at Kelly she wanted to wait until the place emptied a bit more before they made their way out in their soiled condition.
      Kelly saw the look in her eyes and said. “Come on, by now they’ve all had so many drinks no one will notice our pants.”
      Jenny slowly shifted to the edge of the seat and stood up. Together, they quickly made their way out the door.
      “See, I told you no one would notice,” Kelly said to Jenny.
      They looked at each other’s jeans. Both of them were completely soaked, except for the tops of their thighs. Even the bottoms of their shirts were wet. The seat of both their jeans were stained brown from sitting in their messes for the past several hours. After checking out the state of each others clothes, they began their walk back to their cars.
      Once inside the small parking garage, Kelly said, “Jenny, hold on a sec.” Jenny turned to look and saw Kelly standing with her eyes closed and wetting her pants again. This time, because she wasn’t sitting, the wetness soaked to the front of her thighs. Kelly’s jeans were now completely soaked.
      “Aaaah,” she sighed as she finished up. “That last drink finally made it’s way through me.”
      “You’re a nut!” Jenny laughed.
      Making it to their cars, they said their goodbyes, and headed home to clean up.
      Driving home, Jenny kept reliving the events of the past week in her mind. A week ago she never considered the thought of ever peeing in her pants, even on accident. Here she is, only a week later, and she spent over 12 hours in completely soiled pants and peed herself who knows how many times. She didn’t understand why, but she was actually starting to enjoy all of it.
      By the time she got home it was almost 3am and she was ready to crash; not looking forward to the cleanup she had yet to do. Exhausted from the days events, she kicked off her soggy shoes, looked over at her bed and thought, “Screw it, I’m exhausted, I’ll clean up in the morning.” Still in her soiled clothes, she flopped down on her bed, closed her eyes and relaxed. She lay there smiling as she felt more warm wetness spread out from her crotch one last time as she emptied her bladder and dozed off to sleep.

Comment

Great story

Love the whole idea and you put it together quite well. Thanks.

Comment

Great story! Thanks for writing and posting.

Comment

Working...
          X