Making New Friends at College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making New Friends at College

Please enjoy this new story in multiple parts.

Alice was new to Wetterly U. in upstate New York this year. At age 18, she was quite shy and found it hard to relate to other girls. She had gotten to know Marsy and Julie who were both 20 yrs old and lived in the same dorm. This Friday evening they had gone to the local bar and grill for an evening out. The bar had local bands playing on Friday and Saturday nights so they wanted to take in the entertainment. The year was 1980 and the drinking age in New York was 18 yr old. This was Alice’s first time at a bar and everything was a little overwhelming.

The girls ordered food of Buffalo Wings. To go with the wings they were drinking a seemingly bottomless pitcher of beer. Bottomless because this was a night the bar was running a special of half priced Miller so they just kept ordering refills. The wings were salty and made them thirsty so they drank even more beer. They had walked from the dorms so who cared if they were a bit tipsy to walk home.

A couple of hours into the evening, Julie had to use the restroom. Alice decided she needed to get rid of a bit of the beer as well. When she stood, Alice found she was a bit more tipsy that she had thought and also that she really did need to pee. The pee urge came on like a wave. She thought, “I had better hurry or I may not make the restroom.” Marsy said she did not need to go just yet and she would watch their things at the table till they returned.

Even this early in the evening, the restrooms were a mess. Alice was dismayed to see the condition. Neither girl wanted to sit on any of these toilets. They did not even want to be in this room and left in a hurry without any relief. Julie said, “We will just have to hold it. I really want to stay for the band.” Back at the table Marsy said, “That was the quickest pee ever. What happened?” Julie answered disgustedly, “The room was so bad you don’t even want to open the door. If not for the band I would leave right now.” Alice could not bring herself to say anything. She wanted to leave but she also wanted to hear the band. Worse of all, she did not want Julie or Marsy to think she was skipping out just because of a nasty restroom so she sat and hoped she could make it through the evening. Without thinking of the effects of the beer, all three girls continued to drink and even ordered more wings, which made them thirsty for more beer – an endless cycle.

Alice was now getting a bit desperate. Her hand was between her legs under the table, trying to make the need to pee go away. It was not working. She thought she may have to leave and find a restroom soon. Marsy started to notice Alice fidgeting in an effort to hold back. Julie also was getting desperate to pee by now but no one wanted to suggest they leave. The band was all set to start. At least they should be able to make it another hour to listen. Now Alice had a look on her face that said, “I am having trouble.” Her leg was bouncing rapidly. Her hand was between her legs and she no longer could hide her very real need to pee. She said, “I need to find someplace to pee now! I’ll be back as soon as possible.” With that Alice stood but as she left the chair, she felt her pink panties get a little wet with a spurt of pee. She immediately fell back to the chair. The chair now was no help in holding back the inevitable release of more pee but Alice regained control without a complete flood for now.

Julie said, “Are you alright?” Alice replied, “I - I guess I don’t need to leave right now after all.” She could not keep the shakiness form her voice and both Marsy and Julie knew what was happening. Julie was near that same point. Marsy had not shown even a hint of a need to pee. She had been taught that proper girls did not let anyone know about their need for bathroom functions in public and so she had learned to hold it for long periods.

New Friends continued

Now Alice not only still needed to pee, but her damp panties were feeling cool and making her that much more aware of the situation. She knew that if she tried to stand again she would not even take one step without flooding her pants. Suddenly she could no longer hold on. She felt her control suddenly leave as a hot wetness spread through her crotch to soak through her panties and jeans and puddle on the chair under her ass. Marsy watched Alice’s eyes grow wide with disbelief. Alice let out a small gasp but otherwise just sat there motionless. It seemed the room became quiet at that same moment and the girls could all hear the dripping of the pee as it ran off the chair to the floor.

Alice began to sob – now her “almost” friends would not want to be seen with her after tonight. Why did this have to happen to her? Why didn’t she just find another restroom a long time ago? Marsy chuckled a bit and was ready to make a snide remark when Julie reached over to Alice and said, “Don’t worry about it. It is dark and noisy in here. Anyone would think you spilled your beer. In fact, I need to pee too and I don’t know if I could stand up right now.” She got Alice calmed down, poured them all more beer and said, “Let’s just enjoy the music and the evening.” Marsy wisely kept her mouth closed but she was thinking about what a baby Alice was.

Julie had worn a short skirt over nice print bikini panties with a short top. The weather was warm that evening and the bar was hot so she was dressed just right. Without anyone noticing, Julie had shifted in her seat so her skirt was not under her. Her panty covered ass was right on the chair. About ten minutes after Alice’s accident, Julie could no longer hold it either. She forced herself to just relax and after a bit she felt the first spurts of pee in her panties. “This doesn’t feel too bad after all.” She thought. Then Julie relaxed a bit more and the flow started in earnest. She felt the heat spread and the flow of wetness fill her chair. She reached down to feel it with her hand and at the same time make sure her skirt was out of the way. If anyone could see under the table, they would see her exposed panties getting darker, and her hand in her crotch as the wetness wicked up the front. They would also see the pool of pee on the chair as it reached the edge and started to flow off to the floor. If anyone could hear through the noise of the band they would hear the strong hissing sound of Julie’s pee and the splashing on the floor. It was over almost as quickly as it had started.

“EEWWWWW!”, Exclaimed Marsy. I don’t believe you two. Girls our age just don’t pee their pants, especially in public.

“Oh come on!,” replied Julie. “It is better than holding it until we are in pain and way better than using those restrooms. No one here will know, most here are not sober and it is too dark in here to see anyways. And believe it or not, it feels kind of good. Warm at first like sitting in a heated pool, but only part way in. Now it is getting cool and with the heat in this place it is almost refreshing.”

“What are you going to do when we leave? Surely someone will see then that your all wet.”

“Well, I have on a skirt and only my panties are that wet. As for Alice, it is dark outside, most people out at this hour are too drunk to notice and the rest are too into their own world to notice. Nothing to worry about. Now, enjoy the music.”

Comment

New Friends conclusion

They did stay for about two more hours. Marsy had not gone to the restroom at all and did not show any signs of urgency. Alice was able to restrain herself from any more embarrassment the rest of the evening as did Julie. The puddles on the floor were almost dried up by the time they paid the tab and rose to leave. Marsy felt a little twinge but ignored it. She had a iron bladder and thought she could wait until they got back to the dorm. Alice’s jeans were almost dry in the front. Her rear was still showing wetness where she sat on the chair. She had to restrain herself from reaching back to feel just how wet the jeans were. As for Julie, her panties were still a bit wet as well but were hidden by her skirt after she stood. She was also a bit turned on by having her wet ass in contact with the chair all night. It felt almost like she was dressed in just panties and top.

All three girls were a bit drunk. It was good that they did not have to drive home. About half way back to the dorm Marsy felt a stronger urge to pee. She was determined not to pee her pants that night. She had on yellow cotton panties under low rise shorts that hugged her ass and a crop top. When she sat, anyone behind her could clearly see the waistband of the panties. Just wearing this outfit was a turn on for her and totally against anything her parents thought she should wear. Her parents would be appalled if they saw her. The urge to pee grew with every step she took. Suddenly Marsy felt a spasm that told her she should hurry but she was determined not to make a spectacle of herself like her friends had. She reached a point where the spasms had increased and forced her to stop walking. Julie and Alice looked back to see where Marsy was and saw Marsy bent over in an effort to hold back the inevitable flood. By now Marsy could not see anything around her but was concentrating solely on keeping control. As luck would have it, they had paused right near a street light and the others watched a dark spot appear in the tan shorts between Marsy’s legs. The spot spread and rapidly pee began to run down the legs of the shorts to run out, down Marsy’s legs and onto the ground below. A stream was forced right through the crotch of the shorts to fall from between her legs to the ground between her feet. The river of pee flashed in the light of the street lamp above. The night was quiet enough to hear the hissing of Marsy peeing and the splash of the pee on the ground mixed with an occasional sob. After quite a while, Marsy straightened up. Tears were running down her face. Alice and Julie approached with consoling words saying, “It is ok! Now we all have something in common. This will be our own secret that we will never tell anyone else about.”

The girls quickly left the lighted area and as they approached the dorms looked around to be sure they were not seen going in. At the outer door, Julie stopped. She said, “I need to pee again and since I am still quite damp, I think I’ll just let it go here. She stepped off the paved walk into the garden area, spread her legs apart and lifted her skirt so Marsy and Alice had a perfect view of her still damp panties. With large unbelieving eyes they watched the panties darken, bulge with the weight of the pee and then burst into a stream of pee directly down to the ground. When she had finished, Julie smoothed her skirt back over the now soaking panties and opened the door as though nothing extraordinary had happened.

Back in her room, Alice thought about what had happened that evening. She was sure Julie and Marsy would not want anything to do with her after she had that accident, Marsy especially. Marsy was actually quite a prude. Then Julie had come to her rescue and even joined in her embarrassment but she was sure Marsy would never want her around again until even Marsy had an accident. Perhaps this evening would prove to be her turning point in the circle of friends. “Meanwhile,” Alice thought, “My pants are already still damp and it all felt interesting. I wonder what it will feel like to do it on purpose.” She went down the hall to the common bath room and without taking off her clothes stepped into the shower stall, pulling the curtain closed behind her. She never thought that anyone would be about at that hour and did worry about anyone seeing her. She stood in the shower, relaxed and let the pee start to flow into her panties and jeans once again. She felt the heat spread between her legs and back to her ass. Then she bent over to watch the darkness flow down the legs of her jeans. She could see and feel the pee running out of the legs and over her feet to run down the shower drain with a gurgling sound. Alice was thrilled with how if felt. She began to rub her wet crotch through the jeans. She opened her top button and zipper and put her hand inside to massage herself through the soaked panties until she reached a height she did not think possible. When she finished, she returned to her room without even cleaning up. She removed her soaked jeans and panties, letting them fall to a plastic bag she had placed on the floor. She would take care of them in the morning. She then pulled on fresh panties, letting them soak up any leftover pee on her body and making them feel a little damp because she found that feeling gave her an excited tingle “down there”. She pulled on shortie pajamas and climbed into bed to dream of her evening and wonder what the next weekend might bring. She thought, “I think this evening was a good one. I believe I am in with Marsy and Julie now.” She had a smile as she drifted off to sleep.

Comment

Working...
      X