Michelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle

The last round of finals had not been a kind one. Every junior majoring in Advertising and PR at Michelle’s school knew what they were up against. But it was almost over. The first semester was always the toughest, she heard them say. But once winter break comes, it’s all downhill...until senior year. But that was almost a year away. Right now, all Michelle could think about was wrapping up this last final and getting on with the holidays. Shortly after the new year, she would celebrate her 21st birthday.

Michelle walked into the Media building, and ran into her friend Josh. He was heading to the same final, and they talked as they walked together.

“Well, here it is,” sighed Josh. “The big one. They always make you wait until the very end for the Media Law final.”

Michelle adjusted her backpack and kicked the snow off her purple snow boots. “Yeah. I hardly slept at all last night. QT cappuccino and chocolate...that’s all I need.”

Josh chuckled. Michelle’s addiction to QuikTrip cappuccino was well-known not only in their circle of friends, but throughout the School of Communications.

They approached the lecture hall--the dreaded Rm 101. Josh opened the door for Michelle, and they both headed inside.

“Thanks, Joshua,” Michelle grinned. She pulled down the bill of her Gap baseball cap as a sort of salute. “See you on the flip side.”

“Are you covered?” Josh asked. Michelle smiled and peeled back the left side of her winter coat, exposing a white diaper pin pinned to the bib of her denim Oshkosh overalls.

This was their little code. Josh was referring to the two Attends disposable diapers Michelle was wearing under her overalls. They both knew this was going to be a long, long final. However, unlike her cappuccino addiction, nobody at school except Josh knew what the diaper pin represented.

Michelle liked it this way. It wasn’t a total secret, but it wasn’t widely broadcast. The online AB/DL sorority she belonged to told their members to always wear a diaper pin on a piece of clothing whenever diapers were being worn. It was like a pledge pin.

As Josh took his seat, Michelle walked to the back of the lecture hall to hang up her coat. Josh watched as she walked to her seat, her bulky, diapered butt shifting beneath the overalls, and her wavy reddish-brown hair, pulled through the back of her baseball cap, bobbing up and down as she scaled the steps. She sat down, let out a tiny spurt of pee for good luck for her and Josh, and put her books under the seat. There was no going back now.

Nearly three hours later, Michelle finally finished the last essay question, and flipped the page back. She had just written nine pages of legalese and media jargon. Her right hand was killing her, and her brain felt like oatmeal. She stood up to bring her test forward, and was surprised at the weight of her diaper, which she’d been wetting the whole time. It was an awesome feeling, though--not only had she conquered the Test of Tests, but her saturated diaper was pleasuring her as she walked to the proctor’s desk.

“Thank you,” muttered the proctor, not even looking up.

“Merry Christmas,” offered Michelle cheerily. No response.

She shrugged, and headed up to collect her backpack and coat. Once Josh finished the test, it was back out into the cold again.

Michelle barely had time to grab a seat in the lounge when Josh emerged from the lecture hall with bloodshot eyes. Once the door closed, he threw his hands up in jubilation.

“Never again will we have to enter that room!” he yelled.

“Except...for Senior Overview,” Michelle reminded him.

He shot her a look. “This is our crowning moment, and you have to take the wind out of my sails. Nice.” Michelle laughed.

“Let’s hit McCarthy’s and grab a bite to eat,” Josh said. “I’m starving.”

Michelle looked around, then quietly mumbled, “Umm...I need to change myself pretty soon.”

“You’ll be okay. We won’t be out that long,” Josh replied indifferently. “I just want to grab a burger or something. You can’t tell me you’re not hungry after THAT. Come on. You can ride with me.”

Michelle stood up and grabbed her bag. She was hungry, and a McCarthy’s burger sounded mouthwatering. Josh grinned, and they braced for the cold December weather outside.

A few minutes later, Josh’s red Z71 pickup truck pulled into the parking lot of McCarthy’s, a local neighborhood pub just down the street from the college. Michelle turned the XM radio down as they arrived.

“So, what are your plans for the holidays?” she asked, as John Mayer’s voice grew softer and softer over the stereo.

“Same old. My folks and I will make the rounds, and end up back at our place. Nobody’s in the hospital or anything this year, so that’s good.” He turned to Michelle. “And you?”

Michelle looked out the window and back again. “Well, we’re going upstate to my grandmother’s place. Usually, she comes down here, but my grandpa died last summer, and she doesn’t drive.”

“Wow...she’s from the old school,” Josh remarked. “That should be cool, though.”

Michelle smiled. “Yeah, she’s awesome. I still fall asleep with my head in her lap.”

Josh pulled to a stop, and they walked into the pub. As the door opened, they were instantly hit with the predictable wall of cigarette smoke and modern rock. A perky waitress named Natalie walked up to them, dressed in a black polo shirt and jeans.

“Hi. Two?” she asked. Josh nodded.

“Smoking or non?”

“Nonsmoking, please,” Josh clarified. She looked around, then grabbed two menus, and led the way.

The three arrived at a booth, well-separated from the smoke, and well-suited for conversation. They both ordered Cokes, and Natalie was off and running.

“Oh...thank goodness that test is over,” Michelle sighed, taking off her jacket.

“Agreed. One hundred percent,” said Josh. As Michelle’s coat came off, he noticed the diaper pin on her overalls again.

“So, are you really wet after that test?” he asked.

Michelle nodded. “Yeah, I’m REALLY wet. It was almost like as soon as I drank from my water bottle, it ended up in my pants. But it feels good.”

“So, are you going to wear your diapers up at your grandma’s place over the holidays?” he probed further.

“I’m sure I will. I haven’t worn regular underwear since I got my own place three years ago, and it would be pretty risky trying to make it through the night without wetting the bed.”

“Why? Do you always wake up wet?”

“Every morning. Even if I don’t drink anything before bed, it never fails. First, I feel the bulkiness. Then I see the telltale blue line on the diaper. It’s out of my hands, you know? I guess my body just rewired itself over time. Not that I care, of course. I’d be in them anyway. I just love them.”

Just then, Natalie showed up with the drinks. “Have you two decided?”

Even though neither had looked at the menu, they didn’t have to. They both ordered the McCarthy Classic cheeseburger, medium-well. Michelle had them hold the tomato.

“I’ll put that right in for you,” she chirped, and headed back to the kitchen.

Josh’s eyes remained on the two back pockets of Natalie’s Guess? jeans as she walked off. Michelle noticed, and blew her straw wrapper at him, smacking him in the forehead.

“Cut it out, dorkus!” Josh responded. Michelle gave him a sarcastic “duh” look, and then chuckled.

“Think she’s cute?” Michelle asked.

“Not as cute as you,” he replied. Michelle shrugged her shoulders in faux bashfulness. As she did, her overalls tightened around her diaper, reminding her of its rather full state. She looked down at her crotch.

“I hope I don’t leak before we finish here,” she said. “That’s always the worst--just when you’re in the middle of a killer chocolate shake or something, and then you suddenly feel the Damp Butt of Shame.”

“How full is it?” asked Josh.

“I don’t know,” she answered. “It’s close, though.”

At her apartment, this current state would pose a difficult question for Michelle: should she either keep the diaper on, and enjoy the bulky wetness she’d worked so hard to create, or should she change it up, and enjoy the clean, fresh feeling of being covered in baby powder and Desitin, and then covered with two Attends diapers (the first, with the plastic sliced down the middle, topped off by another keeping the wetness inside).

Out in public, however, Michelle was entirely at the mercy of her diapers. Her Oshkosh overalls were her favorite pants to wear over her diapers, since they always stayed in place and didn't show the diapers at all. Besides, like the diapers, they could be adjusted to accomodate the extra holiday pounds, of which she usually packed on ten to fifteen. The overalls were all too familiar with the contour of the two diapers around Michelle’s butt, and the denim color was not forgiving when a leak sprung.

In fact, she was amazed her diaper hadn’t leaked during the final exam, but she had just changed it before going in, so it was as good as it would be. And if it did leak, there wasn’t anything she could do about it. She would definitely have gone home, rather than out with Josh to get a burger. But, here she was, so the Attends were holding up.

After shoveling down the greasy burgers, Josh and Michelle were contemplating dessert. Their appetites were both ravenous with the burden of the final having been lifted, and ice cream sounded good to them.

Natalie, however, was a bit hard to flag down, as she was flirting with a table full of young professionals who had apparently come to watch the football game on the big screen.

Michelle nudged Josh. “Now, THEY think she’s cute!”

“Oh, I never said she wasn’t cute,” replied Josh honestly. “But you are cuter.”

Michelle laughed, but then groaned uncomfortably.

“What’s up?” asked Josh.

Michelle put her hand to her chest to soothe her stomach. “I don’t think that burger sat too well with me, J.”

“Let me get the check. We’re out of here,” Josh responded.

As he turned around, Michelle suddenly shuddered in her booth bench, loudly filling her diaper with a bowel full of diarrhea. Josh turned around, looking at her incredulously. She moaned with relief, but, as her bowels were now emptied, her bladder gave way, with more than enough Coke to push the limits of the Attends. Michelle’s face turned beet-red as she felt the warm dampness flood beyond the elastic gathers of the diaper and into the seat of her overalls. Since the bench cushions were vinyl, they only repelled the moisture, causing it to spread further down her legs, eventually dripping on the floor. She fanned herself nervously.

“Josh!” she whispered. “Josh, it’s going all over the place!”

Josh quickly got up, ran over to Natalie, and got the check from her. He whipped out his wallet, handed her some cash, and ran back to Michelle.

“Stand behind me,” she said quietly.

Josh looked at her playfully. “Uh, I don’t think I want to do that, Shell.”

But Michelle wasn’t kidding. “Get behind me! I need to wrap my coat around my waist so people don’t see this!”

Josh did the gentlemanly thing: he took Michelle’s coat, and held it up for her, ready to help her put it on. But he held it low, so when she stood up, he handed her the long arms, and she wrapped them around her waist. Most of the wet denim was behind her, so it couldn’t be seen from the front. By the time she had fastened the coat around her, the only indications of her accident were a couple of drip lines running down her legs. But nobody noticed those.

Josh quickly hustled Michelle out of McCarthy’s and back into the cold. They both cringed as the wind hit them, but then Michelle reached out and hugged Josh, bursting into tears.

“Okay, NOW we’re going to get you home,” Josh said as he comforted her.

Michelle laughed, wiping her eyes. “You’re so awesome, Josh.” She sighed, relieved to be out of the restaurant. “But I can’t ride in your car. I’ll wreck the seats.”

“How else are you going to get back to your apartment?” he asked.

It was obvious Michelle wasn’t concerned about that, or at least, she hadn’t thought about it yet. Josh didn’t wait for her to figure it out.

“Look, I’ve got some trash bags in my truck. You can take your coat off, and I’ll lay out one of the bags for you to sit on.”

Michelle looked down, then off to the side, weighing her options.

“Shell, you don’t have a choice here. Let’s just do this. You have to get out of that diaper. I’ll get you back to your apartment, you can get cleaned up, and then I’ll take you back here to get your car.”

He ran around to the passenger door, unlocking it with his remote, and found the box of trash bags behind the passenger seat. He pulled one out, and spread it across the seat, positioning it so she’d be sure to sit in the center of the bag.

Michelle unwrapped the jacket from her waist, and felt the cold permeate her wet butt through the overalls. She jumped up into the truck, and sat in the middle of the bag. As she sat down, she felt the squishy contents of her diaper ooze up her front and back sides. “This should be totally disgusting,” Michelle thought to herself, “but I absolutely love-love-love this feeling.” She didn’t intend for it to happen, but nature had other plans, and the feeling inside was teasing her in a very unfair way.

As she rode with Josh to her apartment, five miles away, the words coming out of Michelle’s mouth were devoid of any passion. The sensation inside her diaper was stealing that passion and turning her mind into baby food. She rocked back and forth on her loaded diaper as Josh drove. The bumps in the road didn’t help her concentration, either, as they were sudden little surprises, adding to the uncertainty of what was coming next.

“You know, it doesn’t smell at all,” Josh noticed.

“I take Nullo in the morning, along with my echinacea and birth control. It takes the smell away,” she answered factually.

“Birth control?” Josh inquired curiously. “Spill it, Shell! Who are you sleeping with?”

“No, no, it’s for my skin. It controls the hormones.” In fact, Michelle was still a virgin, a rare quality for a girl her age, in her town, at her school. Only her diaper knew the tastes and smells of her honey pot.

As the truck bounced over railroad tracks and concrete seams, Michelle’s pleasure became a bit more overt. She bucked and rolled to the rhythm of the road. Her breathing increased, and she was now obviously building to orgasm.

Josh looked over. “Are you okay, Michelle?”

Wordlessly, she nodded yes, her eyes closed, breathing faster. Her gyrating pace quickened, and she let out a long “ooooohhhhh” as she climaxed, her juices cascading out and exploding into her diaper.

Josh nearly lost control of the vehicle. This was like nothing he’d ever seen in real life. As Michelle’s breathing slowed, she looked over at him, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

“Now.............I’m wet,” she said before collapsing back into the seat.

They arrived at the complex where Michelle’s apartment was, and she invited Josh to climb the three flights of stairs to her unit. He followed behind her, unable to take his eyes off her soaked bottom as it shifted, pulling the fabric back and forth. This was otherworldly to Josh, that an attractive girl like Michelle would be walking just feet in front of him, wearing tight, wet overalls, damply clinging to her full diaper, in which she’d just gotten off. And she walked ahead, as if it were normal. Thoughts raced through his head. He had never been to her apartment before, and he wondered what lay inside.

“Here we are.”

His thoughts were interrupted as Michelle turned the key, making way for them to enter her apartment. She let him in first, and closed the door behind them. Josh looked around. It was just like any other apartment in the college-age price range. Slightly off-white walls, tan carpet, fan light above the table.

“Help yourself to whatever’s in the fridge,” she said.

“Thanks. You gonna get changed?”

“I’m getting out of this,” she replied, and closed the bedroom door.

Michelle turned on the light, and turned around in front of her full-length mirror to examine the damage. She was indeed soaked--the entire seat of her overalls was a dark, wet blue, with a number of drip lines streaking down the legs. She unhooked the overalls, unbuttoned the sides, and peeled them off, tossing them directly in the laundry basket. She took off her baseball cap, shaking her hair out. Her long-sleeved pink onesie was mostly dry, except for the snap crotch under the diaper; and the armpits, upper chest and back, from sweating during her orgasm. She unbuttoned the five snaps, and the onesie followed the overalls into the laundry. She was now naked except for a very bulky, utterly used-up diaper. The wetness indicator, which had been yellow when Michelle put the diaper on earlier that afternoon, was now blue from one end to the other. In addition, there was a large brown stain in the seat of the diaper. The diarrhea had obviously soaked through the inner diaper. This was not going to be an easy cleanup.

Michelle waddled into the bathroom, and began untaping each diaper. She was careful to keep the gel inside each layer from falling out once there was no longer an outer diaper keeping it contained. She finally untaped the inside diaper, and gently lowered the heavy two-ply diaper to the floor. The entire inner soaker was brown from the diarrhea, and it was all over her diaper area as well. She looked over at her box of Pampers wipes on top of the toilet, and then looked away.

“To heck with this. I’m taking a shower.”

As Josh loitered in the kitchen, Michelle drew herself a shower and stepped inside. Instantly, the wonderful hot water began rinsing off everything unclean and sending it to the drain. She squirted out a generous handful of body wash, and proceeded to probe every crevice of her body, cleansing and massaging everything. She began shampooing her hair, and brought her body to the height of sensation by running one hand through her hair, and letting the other massage her virgin lips. Josh never would have heard it, but she cried one sweet sigh of pleasure as her love juice poured from her, trickling down her legs and mixing with the soapy water headed toward the drain. Her knees gave way, and she collapsed into a puddle of girl on the shower floor.

Ten minutes later, after washing away all traces of the past six hours, Michelle emerged from the shower, with only a towel wrapped around her freshly-shampooed hair. She rolled up the diaper on the bathroom floor, and put it in the diaper pail in her bedroom. She pulled back the Barbie bedspread, opening her Barbie-fied bed up for a diaper change. But, as she pulled out her Rubbermaid tub, she had an idea.

Josh got himself a glass of iced tea, and sat down on the couch. His mind was still going at light-speed after what he’d just seen, and because of whose apartment he was in. He and Michelle had been friends since their freshman year. They shared the same major, and had many of the same interests. Because of this, they decided it would be a bad idea for the two of them to date, and risk wrecking the friendship. Josh hadn’t found anyone else--male or female--on campus who shared his love of foreign films. But he spotted Michelle at a film festival at the school, and they sat next to each other during a screening of François Truffaut’s “Stolen Kisses”. How they kept from dating after that movie was a miracle, Josh always said. From that point on, they were best buds. Still, Michelle had a reserved side to her, and she had never invited Josh to her apartment. Until now.

He looked up as the bedroom door opened, and, to his shock and amazement, Michelle, totally naked except for the towel in her hair, stepped out and stood in the doorway. She coyly put her right index finger in her mouth.

“Josh, can you come in here for a minute?”

Josh rose from the couch, and answered the girl’s beckon. As he entered the room, Michelle was laying herself down on her bed.

“Josh, will you change my diaper?”

The smell of chamomile emanated from Michelle’s clean hair, and this was enough to draw Josh closer. He took advantage of the bright light in the room to look at Michelle in a way he never had before. There was not a hair on her body anywhere except her head. Her skin was completely smooth and blemish-free. Her toenails were painted pink.

“Here, I’ll show you what to do,” she encouraged him. She gestured under her bed.

“Pull out that pink tub under my bed.” Josh slid the large container out and up next to the bed. He opened the top. Inside the tub were two opened packages of Attends diapers, baby powder, a tube of Desitin, and an assortment of baby accessories.

“First, I need my pacifier. Can you give me the pink and white one?” Josh rummaged through the pile of pacifiers until he found what Michelle asked for. He reached out to hand it to her.

“Put it in my mouth,” she said. He reached in, but she stopped him. “No, wait--I have to tell you what to do, and I can’t talk with Mr. Nuk in my mouth. We’ll come back to that.” Josh set the pacifier on her nightstand.

“Okay, first take out two medium Attends.” Josh reached into the packages, and his fingers found the diapers.

“Now, slide one of them under me, with the tapes in back.” She raised her butt off the bed as Josh unfolded the diaper and slid it under her. She then lowered herself back down on top of the diaper.

“Okay, good job,” she continued. “Now, grab that tube of Desitin, and squeeze a big blob out into your hand.” Josh did as he was told.

“Now, rub it all over me, anywhere the diaper will be.” Michelle kept talking as Josh applied the cream. “This keeps me from getting diaper rash, which is never fun.” She cooed as Josh spread the cream around her vagina and inner thighs. “Mmmm. That feels sooo good, Josh.”

Once he had finished, she said, “Go ahead and grab a baby wipe to get the Desitin off your hands. It’s not water-based, so it won’t wash off easily.”

“Okay, now, take the baby powder, and sprinkle it all over me.” Again, Josh followed her instructions.

“Can you sprinkle a little on my tummy as well?” she asked, and Josh complied. Michelle used her own hands, and spread the powder on her breasts and shoulders.

“Now we’re ready to get diapered!” she giggled playfully. “Are you ready, J?” Josh nodded.

“Tape the first one on me. When it’s all on, take your fingers and split the outer plastic all the way down. This way, when I pee, it won’t stop at just the first diaper.”

Josh prepared the first diaper, and pulled out the other diaper to cover the first with. Josh fastened the six tapes, and Michelle was ready to go.

She moved over on the bed, impressed, and motioned for Josh to sit down next to her. “See? You learned one more thing before winter break!”

Josh smiled. “You want that pacifier now?”

“Gimme,” she bubbled, and her words gave way to sucking on Mr. Nuk.

Comment

Josh looked over at the digital clock in Michelle’s bedroom. She had been sleeping like a baby--literally--with her head in his lap for two hours now. He had passed the time by looking around her room as he lightly stroked her back and hair. She was breathing very heavily, and occasionally she would coo as his hand moved to the back of her neck.

Josh heard a noise that sounded like the neighbor’s toilet flushing - sort of a muffled gurgling sound. As he sat up to listen closer, however, he realized the noise was coming from someplace close to him. He reached his hand down to the underside of Michelle’s diaper, and he got goosebumps as he felt her diaper become warm as it filled with fresh pee. Josh smiled. She really did need the diapers while she slept!

A few minutes later, Michelle’s eyes opened slowly, and she looked up at Josh.

“Hi...” she drawled. “...oh, I didn’t think you’d still be here. What time is it?”

Josh looked up at the clock. “It’s 12:30,” he replied.

“A.M?” she asked, perking up a bit more.

“Yeah. It’s getting a bit late,” he said.

Michelle took her weight off Josh’s lap, and realized as she sat up that her diaper was wet. She looked down and groaned with disappointment.

“Oh, man,” she exclaimed. “You just changed me!”

Josh laughed. “Yeah, that’s cool. You were tired, and had a bit too much excitement tonight. It’s just good you were in your diapers, or this bed would be all wet!”

Michelle laughed. “Joshie, what would I do without you?”

Josh pondered for a second. “Hmm...wet your bed, I guess?”

Michelle’s face suddenly turned serious as she cast her stare into Josh’s eyes. He was a bit alarmed by this--he didn’t know if he’d offended of insulted her or something.

As he was about to make an apology, she reached her hand behind his neck, bringing his head to hers as she closed her eyes and put her lips against his. Josh, needless to say, was pleasantly surprised. They were terrific friends, but they’d never kissed before. This was cool. Her mouth was soft and wet, and her tongue found its way comfortably into his mouth. After a moment, their mouths parted ways.

“....wow,” gasped Josh. “That was incredible.”

Michelle looked down and fingered the buttons on his shirt. “You’re incredible,” she said. “Nobody else would have stuck with me after what happened tonight.”

Josh shrugged. “Well, maybe, but we’re buds, right?”

Michelle broke into a huge smile, and leaned in to kiss him again. “Well, bud, I have fallen in love with you.”

“Come here,” Josh could barely say before he orally assaulted her in what developed into a massive make-out session.

After getting each other hot and bothered for another twenty minutes, Josh surfaced from Michelle’s ocean, his mind fixed on reality.

“Say, your car’s still back at school,” he reminded her, “and we both have road trips to make tomorrow. Maybe sleep’s not a bad idea.”

Michelle whined playfully at the sudden turn of events. “I don’t want to let you go.”

Josh sat her up on her bed. “Neither do I, but we should at least go get your car.”

Michelle sighed resignedly and rolled out of bed. Once on her feet, she trotted over to her closet and pulled out a blue tracksuit. As she lifted her right leg to slip into the pants, Josh noticed the wetness indicator on the bottom of her Attends, once again blue. She must have been wetting it while they were making out. Michelle intercepted Josh’s gaze, and checked herself out.

“Don’t worry,” she said. “These have got a long way to go before they’re full.” She pulled the tracksuit pants up as high as they would go, which wasn’t nearly high enough to cover the top of her diaper. She looked down in disenchantment.

“See?” she exclaimed. “This is why I have to wear overalls! Nothing else comes up high enough!” She continued dressing, putting the tracksuit top on without a bra or anything underneath. The fabric tightened and wrapped around her perfect breasts as the zipper escalated to the top. She pulled the hood over her head.

“Yeah, now I’m in the ‘hood,” she said in her best hip-hop impersonation. She laughed at herself--if she were for real, she’d probably be the first diapered female hip-hop artist.

“Come on, joker,” Josh said. “Let’s go get your car.”

They jumped back into Josh’s truck and headed back over to campus. Michelle’s blue Celica was all by itself in the Media building’s parking lot. She pulled her keys out of her jacket pocket, and used the remote to unlock her car. She then turned to Josh.

“Do you want to come with me to my grandmother’s for Christmas?” she asked.

“You really want me there?” Josh asked, surprised.

“It’s just going to be my bratty little cousins and me,” she muttered. “They’re my dad’s sister’s kids. Three of them--all terrors.”

“Hey! Sounds like fun!” Josh said, feigning excitement.

“Seriously, it would mean so much to me if you could come,” Michelle pleaded. “You know, somebody I could actually have an intelligent conversation with. We’re going up on Christmas Eve, and not leaving until a week later.”

Josh smiled. “Let me see what I can do. There’s certainly not a whole lot going on with my family. I may not be able to be there on Christmas, but I could probably come up the next day or something.”

Michelle grinned. “You’ve got my cell phone number?”

“Of course,” he replied immediately.

She pecked him on the lips. “Let me know, sweetie,” and off she went. Josh reveled in the moment, and then dropped the shifter into reverse. He waited until Michelle had successfully started her car, and then he headed back to his place.

Michelle was on cloud nine. She cranked the radio up loud as she drove, nearly running two red lights. Don Henley was singing “Dirty Laundry”. Tell me about it, Michelle said out loud to herself. But she wasn’t thinking about her dirty laundry--she had finally confessed her feelings for Josh, and that he was receptive left her feeling incredible.

She keyed into her apartment, tore off her tracksuit, traded it for a pair of fleece footed pajamas, and brushed her teeth. She couldn’t wait to get into bed and continue the fantasy that began in her head just a half-hour earlier. Michelle pulled back the Barbie covers, jumped underneath, and started massaging her crotch, enhanced by the sensual way the fleece moved easily over the smooth plastic of her diaper. She started gasping loudly, and one final stroke was all it took to send a shiver through her body as her juices spurted into her diaper with reckless abandon. As quickly as it started, it was over, but Michelle always slept better when her diapers were sticky. And like that, she was out.

The next morning, Michelle’s eyes opened to the sound of thunder. It was pouring outside, not uncommon for the day before Christmas Eve. She just hoped there would be snow upstate, so she could go sledding. As she entered consciousness, she took note of her situation. Her diaper--the same one Josh put her in the night before--was very wet, and she had also pooped sometime during the night. She unzipped her footed pajamas, and walked toward the kitchen to get something to eat. Her soiled diaper crinkled as she walked. The cool morning apartment air struck her bare chest, and the combination of this and the warmth of the fleece on her back made her nipples pop out of her breasts.

On her way to the kitchen, the phone rang. It was her mom.

“Hi, Mom!” Michelle answered perkily.

“Hi, sweetie,” her mom answered. Michelle became concerned. Her mom did not sound well. “Your dad and I both caught that flu virus going around. I think your father brought it home from the firm. I talked to Grandma this morning, and she’s got it too.”

Michelle sat down, distressed. “That’s terrible, Mom! Are we going to be able to do Christmas?”

“I don’t think so, honey,” she replied wearily. “I’m glad I caught you before you stepped foot in our house. Trust me, you don’t want what we’ve got.”

Michelle forced back tears. She had looked forward to this as her main motivation to get through finals. Then her mom spoke again.

“But, I talked to Rachel, and her family is doing Christmas at her sister Nan’s.” Michelle lit up. Rachel was the mother of the kids Michelle nannied for. Her mom continued. “They insisted you join them. They’re leaving tomorrow morning. You can spend the night with them, and they’re expecting you for dinner.”

This lightened Michelle’s spirits again. It was still tragic that she couldn’t do Christmas with her family, but Rachel’s kids were a lot of fun. Plus, now she wouldn’t have to endure her annoying cousins!

“Wow...that’s really awesome of them to do that, Mom. Take care of yourself, and I’ll call you on Christmas.” Click. As Michelle stood up, her body stiffened as she pooped in her diaper again.

She finally made it to the kitchen, where she poured herself a bowl of Lucky Charms, and sat down, sighing as the poop oozed around the inside of her diaper. It was definitely more solid than last night’s diarrhea, she noted thankfully. Normally, on a Saturday like this, she would hang out in her poopy diapers for hours--reading, watching TV, or walking on her treadmill. To change out of it any sooner than absolutely necessary was seen as wasting a good diaper. Unfortunately, today was different. She had to get up to Rachel and David’s place in time to have dinner, wrestle with the kids and get to bed before the long SUV ride Christmas Eve morning.

After polishing off her cereal and taking her Nullo, birth control and echinacea, Michelle went back into her bedroom. She peeled off her pajamas, and tore off her diapers, one by one. She rolled the giant mess into a tightly-wrapped ball and put it in her diaper pail. A few minutes later, she cleansed herself under the nozzle of her shower.

By 11:30, Michelle exited her bedroom, wearing a baby print turtleneck onesie, a pair of navy Oshkosh overalls, and three fresh Attends diapers. Her hair was pulled back into twin pigtails. She managed to pack her suitcase quite successfully and intelligently--and all before she wet her diaper in the slightest. Of course, she wanted to be prepared for any and all occasions, so the suitcase was very full. She filled her pink duffel bag with all her diaper supplies. She unzipped the top to check once again. There were forty-four medium Attends in the bag, plus powder, Desitin, and a package of wipes. She would wear three diapers for the car ride, since a typical rest stop wouldn’t be long enough for a change, but she was planning to only wear two at a time for the rest of the trip. She had to make them last.

Comment

Finally, she had her car packed, so she locked her apartment and headed out. This is going to be a fun alternative, she thought to herself. Rachel and David were both doctors (she was a dermatologist, he was an orthopedic surgeon), which found them extremely well-off financially, but left them little precious time to spend with their kids, eight-year-old David Jr., seven-year-old Summer, and three-year-old Dakota. The kids were all wonderful, and they clung to Michelle like a big sister. In addition, Rachel was supportive of Michelle’s diapers, since she had been a bedwetter as a child, and her daughter Summer continued to wet the bed. Just recently, in fact, Summer had graduated from the largest Pampers diapers to the youth-sized Attends. As time did not permit the parents to work with their daughter to help with her incontinence, they opted to diaper both her and Dakota, since they were able to secure diapers at bargain-basement prices, being in the medical profession. This understanding allowed Michelle to keep a supply of her Attends at Rachel and David’s house, in the closet of the guest bedroom, which, Michelle always noted, was bigger than her apartment.

Michelle arrived at Rachel and David’s estate in the Hills. Wow, she thought as she drove up, this is so big, they could do Christmas here. As she got out of the car, she noticed her diaper was fairly wet, which wasn’t surprising after a 90-minute car drive fuelled by QuikTrip cappuccino. She walked up the brick sidewalk to the front door, where she was met by David Jr.

“Shelly!” he screamed as she approached. He jumped off the stairs and collided with her.

“You are SO big, DJ!” she replied. “Ready for Christmas?” she asked, her eyes wide as saucers.

“We got go-karts for Christmas,” he announced. “I’m going to race you next summer!”

Michelle chuckled, and stood up. “Where’s your mommy?” she asked. At that moment, Rachel appeared in the doorway with Dakota in tow. “There she is!” said Rachel excitedly. “Tough break with your family, right?”

Michelle rolled her eyes. “They ALL got the flu! At the same time!” She entered the house, and set her bags down.

David Jr. ran to his mom’s side. “Yep, DJ here had that bug last week, but you’re feeling better now, aren’t you?” David Jr. nodded his head.

Just then, Summer materialized from the kitchen, dressed as a princess, and ran into Michelle’s arms. “Baby Summer!” Michelle yelled as the seven-year-old crashed into her.

“I’m not a baby. I just wet the bed,” corrected Summer. “YOU’RE the baby--you wear diapers too!”

Michelle played along with her. “I’M the baby?” she asked quizzically. Summer nodded, smiling.

Rachel intervened. “I think somebody needs to be changed, if my nose is turned on!” She looked, out of the corner of her eyes, at Summer, who shook her head.

“Yeah, she needs to be changed,” said David Sr., who emerged from the kitchen suddenly. “The little rascal got away from me!” He turned to Michelle. “How are you?”

“Doing well,” Michelle answered. “Merry Christmas!”

David smiled, scooped Summer up, and carried her upstairs to change her diaper. Rachel led Michelle into the kitchen, where she retrieved a couple of wine coolers from the refrigerator, and chatted at the breakfast bar for a while before dinner.

After an amazing pot roast dinner, Michelle went off to the guest bedroom to change her diaper, which was now very wet. As she closed the door and turned on the lights, she was amazed. The room had been decked out like a baby’s nursery, with all the special touches. Alphabet block wallpaper adorned the walls. Pink carpet covered the floors. There was a canopy bed with ruffles and frills, and a giant crib with wooden bars. Across the room sat a huge changing table, stuffed with Attends diapers, neatly stacked and waiting to be peed into. As Michelle attempted to collect herself in the midst of astonishment, Rachel knocked on the door and entered.

“So, what do you think?” she asked quietly, but with great excitement as she locked the bedroom door.

Michelle just continued looking around, her mouth wide open. “This is something I’ve always dreamed of, but never could have had!” she said breathily. “Is this for me?”

Rachel smiled. “I wanted my baby to come back next summer to look after my three angels, and I figured if this would make you feel more at home, we’d fix it up for you.”

Michelle covered her mouth in disbelief as she began to cry. Rachel moved in and hugged her. “This is so awesome of you guys to do this!” she mumbled between sobs.

“There, there, baby,” Rachel said as she stroked her hair. “Mommy loves you!”

Michelle’s thumb instinctively went to her mouth, as she was clearly now Rachel’s big adult baby. “So adorable,” Rachel said, looking at Michelle’s attire. “You’re just the perfect baby!” Michelle sighed, her eyes closed, in this perfect state.

Rachel walked Michelle over to the changing table, and helped her up onto it. She brought her hand down over Michelle’s crotch, and felt the firmness of the wet diaper. “I think somebody’s got a wet DIAPER!” she giggled as her hands both moved to Michelle’s sides and began tickling her. Michelle burst into laughter, and couldn’t stop quivering as Rachel continued to tickle her. “Wet diaper, wet diaper, wet diaper!” Rachel chanted as she drove Michelle’s nervous system crazy.

Then she stopped. “So we’d better do something about that, eh?” Michelle nodded silently. Rachel started by unhooking Michelle’s overall straps. “So cute in your OshKosh B’Gosh overalls!” she said childishly. Michelle put her thumb back in her mouth and lay transfixed as Rachel babied her further. She patted Michelle’s diapered butt, and pulled her overalls off as Michelle shifted to aid the removal of her clothing. Michelle was simply stunned. She knew that Rachel knew of her diaper desires, and that she was supportive, but she never would have guessed she’d be THIS supportive!

Rachel continued. After removing Michelle’s overalls, she went for the snaps at the crotch of Michelle’s baby print onesie. “Such a big BABY!” she gurgled as Michelle cooed. “Now we’ll see about this diaper of yours!”

The snaps came off, and Rachel’s prediction was proven true. Michelle’s diaper was saturated, still warm from fresh pee and from being worn. Rachel leaned in. “Mommy’s going to change your diaper now, OK?” Michelle nodded, her thumb still in her mouth. Rachel slowly peeled back the tapes of all three Attends diapers, and scrunched her nose oddly as she caught a whiff of Michelle’s pee.

“How did you get so wet?” she asked babyishly. Michelle felt herself becoming aroused by this experience. Even though Josh had done the same procedure the night before, he didn’t have the confidence or the practiced hand of this mother, currently diapering two of her own, and now extending that finesse to Michelle. There was something tender about a woman’s touch as well. The lightness of her fingers which daintily tugged at the tapes just right so they’d come off without tearing the plastic. The occasional stroke of the backside of her fingernail along the side of Michelle’s diaper, where the plastic was thinnest. The way she spoke in a whisper that could soothe the fiercest of animals at the most extreme, and in lesser situations, a whisper that assured complete trust and devotion. It was like an emotional massage. Michelle fell totally into Rachel’s hands. By the time Rachel finished untaping Michelle’s diapers, the girl’s body was tingling all over, unprepared for the delicacy with which Rachel performed this nurturing.

In this relaxed state, Michelle lost whatever bodily control she may have had left, and moaned deeply as she pooped onto her untaped diaper. Rachel’s eyebrows raised as she watched this happen, particularly since Michelle seemed virtually unaware that it was happening.

“Such a stinky baby girl!” Rachel remarked, but then realized there was no smell. “It doesn’t smell, Michelle!” The poopy girl stuck her tongue out at Rachel, who was still impressed. “Aren’t you a lucky girl, though?” she said, no longer motherly, but almost with a hint of envy, as she drew the first of many baby wipes to began cleaning her little behind.

With the same finesse, Rachel produced another baby wipe and applied it deftly over Michelle’s clean-shaven diaper area, cleaning off the clumps of wet baby powder and Desitin. She commented to Michelle how well she took care of herself down there, that there were no signs of diaper rash or anything alarming. As she spoke, she allowed a finger to lightly caress Michelle’s clitoris. Michelle inhaled very deeply, and her hands scrambled for something to hang onto. Rachel noticed.

“Oh, Baby Shell liked that...” she said, and stroked it again. Michelle moaned a long sigh of pleasure. Rachel let her finger slip into Michelle’s vagina, and gently probed inside. Michelle started breathing faster and faster. Rachel turned her finger upwards, and tapped the inside wall of Michelle’s love hole. Michelle could not breathe. Rachel had found her G-spot! She squirmed and spasmed on the changing table, still laying atop a wet, pooped diaper, as Rachel stroked the inner wall at random intervals, totally throwing Michelle’s senses into upheaval. Michelle’s head fell back off the changing table as stars appeared in her eyes, followed immediately by the most earth-shattering orgasm she’d ever experienced. Even though she was still technically a virgin, she couldn’t imagine sex being any better than this. Cum squirted sloppily from her, for what seemed like an eternity. At one point, she looked up, and she was still cumming!

Rachel, her hands now covered with Michelle’s love juice, leaned in and kissed her powdered belly, while simultaneously stroking Michelle’s G-spot and clitoris. This triple blow sent Michelle spiraling into a second mammoth orgasm. In a reflex action, Michelle sat up abruptly, squashing the poop laying on her diaper, and looked into Rachel’s eyes, which now twinkled with mischief. Michelle’s stare was one of carnal lust as she grabbed Rachel by her pink oxford shirt, and pulled her onto the table.

Rachel’s hand never left Michelle’s honey pot, but her tongue now lay dreamily along her bottom teeth. The come-hither jargon was not lost on Michelle, and she pulled Rachel in to within an inch of her mouth. Michelle’s quivering tongue came out to meet Rachel’s, and their mouths instantly locked in a strong, passionate kiss. As Rachel continued to manually gyrate inside Michelle, the dermatologist didn’t even flinch when Michelle tore the buttons from her oxford shirt, exposing a pair of vanilla breasts, ripe with milk but still perfect enough to not require the support of a bra. Rachel finally withdrew her hand from Michelle, who exhaled loudly at the final release of the tension built up inside her.

“Shhh. Not so loud. You’ll wake the kids,” Rachel whispered, her tongue brushing against Michelle’s ear.

This was enough to prolong her orgasm, and she continued to inexplicably discharge more and more love juice onto her wet diaper. Rachel quickly dispensed with her shirt, and was now topless over Michelle, her brown hair out of its conservative French twist and hanging flawlessly in front of her face. Michelle unbuttoned Rachel’s jeans, and pulled them down past her crotch. Rachel took a second to remove her jeans the rest of the way, and was now clad only in a black thong. But she wasn’t content with that.

“Put me in a diaper, Michelle,” she said quietly.

“What?” Michelle managed to say between gasps for oxygen.

“It’s been so long since my teenage days of wetting the bed,” she continued. “But seeing you here like this makes me realize I’m still that eighteen-year-old girl deep down.”

Michelle smiled. “Can you diaper me first?” Rachel broke into a huge smile, and jumped off the table. Still clad only in her thong, she pulled out three medium Attends from underneath the changing table. Michelle stopped her.

“Oh, actually, I was only going to wear two while I was here,” she explained.

Rachel gave her a look. “Trust me, baby girl....you need three,” she responded. “Don’t worry. Dave and I are tight with the medical suppliers. Take a look in the closet--we’ve got your entire summer’s supply waiting for you in there!”

Michelle grinned. “Okay, if you say so, Mommy.”

Rachel smiled. “That’s right, I’m the mommy. Just let your mommy do the talking here.” And with that, she popped a pacifier into Michelle’s mouth, who immediately began sucking hard on it.

Within a matter of moments, Rachel had Michelle diapered in the same way the girl diapered herself. Michelle had almost drifted off into dreamland, but Rachel tapped her on her forehead.

“Baby, can Mommy have a turn now?” she said as she rubbed hand sanitizer on her messy hands.

Michelle nodded, cooing through the pacifier, and sat up, relinquishing the table to Rachel. She plucked the pacifier from her lips. “Does Mommy want the same diaper as baby?” she asked. Rachel nodded affirmatively.

Michelle drew three more medium Attends from under the table, and set the stack next to Rachel. She drew her fingers along Rachel’s sides, and hooked the waistband of her thong, pulling it down off her legs. Michelle was surprised to see that Rachel was also shaven. “Good Mommy. It feels better this way,” she said. Rachel lifted her butt up as Michelle laid the three diapers down underneath, opened and stacked on top of each other. As soon as Rachel lowered herself onto the diapers, she felt a surge of electricity shoot through her. She hadn’t felt this sensation for so long!

Michelle was equally adept at powdering and taping on multiple diapers, and very soon, Rachel sat up and remembered the feeling of a thick diaper between her legs. She stood up to walk, and giggled as the bulk shifted to form to her body. She and Michelle walked over to the full-length mirror, where she looked at herself, naked except for a bulky diaper. She then turned to Michelle giddily.

“I HAVE TO PEE!!!” she squealed.

And then, going against all rules of potty training, Rachel let loose into her diaper. Her eyes closed as the warm pee swirled around inside the thick diaper, eventually soaking into the pad, which clung to her steamily. “I love this feeling!” she said. “I’ll bet you anything I’ll wet the bed tonight. Is it okay if I sleep with you?” Michelle nodded.

“What pajamas do you have with you?” Rachel asked. Michelle went over to her suitcase, and shuffled through the sweats and pants until she got to her night clothes. She pulled out a pink babydoll dress with white ruffles near the shoulders and a high cut in the back. “I think this would look CUTE on you!” she said.

Rachel accepted the babydoll, and quickly put it on. She giggled with delight, and twirled in the mirror to check herself out from all angles.

“You look so pretty, Rachel,” said Michelle. “Come sit on the bed, and I’ll make you into a baby.”

Rachel trotted over, and plopped down on the bed. Michelle snapped her onesie back in place, and crawled across the bed from the other side to sit behind Rachel. She grabbed her overnight bag, and pulled two hair rubber bands out. She spent a long time combing Rachel’s hair, finally parting it into two ponytails. She then began braiding each ponytail, combing her way through the whole time. Soon, Rachel’s hair was unlike it had been since fifth grade--in twin braids! Michelle left two tresses in front, to hang down alongside her face on either side. She stood back, pleased with her creation.

“You look sexxy, girlfriend!” Michelle exclaimed. Rachel put her arms around Michelle, and kissed her for a long time.

“Come on, baby,” she whispered. “Let’s go to bed. Tomorrow, you’re going to be my oldest baby all day long. Does that sound like fun?”

Michelle nodded excitedly, and embraced Michelle from behind as they got under the covers. As Michelle closed her eyes, she felt herself poop in her diapers again. Uh-oh, she thought--Mommy’s not going to be happy with me!

Comment

Hot damn, I love this story! Do you have other works that I've been missing?

Comment

Working...
          X