Secretary's Adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secretary's Adventures

Twenty-years-old and right out of secretarial school got my first real job at a big company in the typing pool, when electric typewriters were a main tool of the trade. Being the new girl in the company had to work late quite often and since big meetings were held on Monday mornings, junior executives sent their reports in late Friday afternoon. I was just about to leave at 9:00 when I heard a thump. I went to investigate. I felt a hard object against the seat of my red hotpants, that went quite well with my gray top, suntan control-top pantyhose and 3" red pumps, that showed off every curve of my 135-pound hourglass figure the top barely contained my firm 34GG cup bosom. The uninvited guest sized me up, he was about 5'10" tall so had five inches on me and wearing a black ski mask so could not see his face. He pushed me into the restroom and tied my hands behind my back, ankles together and stuffed a sponge in my mouth and wrapped a red cloth around my full red lips! I was helpless as he left me alone.

I tried to get free from the clothesline, but was no escape artist. I meowed for help, and soon realized the only other person in the building was a burglar of some sort. To add to my problems I was still a junk food addict, and had to pee and poop in the worst way. I stared at my pretty face in the mirror and saw the big doe shaped blue eyes, thick shoulder length wavy golden-blonde hair as warm pee drenched my snug hotpants! I hopped around the bathroom and farted out a hot, steamy, pliable, odorous, shiny golden-brown torpedo slid between my hairy womanhood and wide upper bum crack! I don't know why but had a climax as the last of my six-apple sized poop deposit almost spit my hotpants apart at teh seams.

I cleaning lady discovered me asleep on the restroom tiled floor at 9:30 in the morning. I was embarrassed but for the most part unharmed

Seven years later;

I moved to the third floor and had a creep of a boss. He was fat, bald and close to retirement. He had a bad habit of checking me out. He loved to watch me put files away. I wore tight tops, but being busty it was hard to find comfortable tops on my meager salary, and short skirts were in style. One day after his retirement party returned to lock-up the office. I walked in on a break-in ! The two women grabbed me and stuffed worn panties deep in my luscious mouth and plastered 3" wide white medical tape over my full pink lips! I was so scared I wet my white control-top pantyhose that were under my pink jersey mini-dress. My hands were taped behind my back as the older women went through my boss' desk.

I was so full and scared a steamy, smelly, almost bum splitting, shiny brown, solid missile piled up in the seat of my pantyhose and soon formed into a five orange-sized blob! The women took off five minutes later. I was awkwardly able to call for help. I had a wonderful climax while in the shower an hour later!

Eight years later a quick marriage, bad divorce and new job later;

Being a receptionist at an exclusive country had perks, but also responsibilities. It was my first job that required a uniform, a red turtleneck, skintight white jodhpurs and black riding boots. My hair was shorter and wore it curly. I was considered a babe at the country club. It was the 1990s and now used computers, a big step for an old school secretary like me.

I was careless and began to see a married club member. He was hung like a horse and liked anal sex. At first my virgin bum hole had a hard time taking his thick eight inches, and after my first encounter was rushed out of his bungalow and barely got to my car when hot, soft, lumpy, chocolate-brown fudge poured into my jodhpurs and made a huge lump in the seat! I wet myself and carefully placed a newspaper under me as I drove back to my apartment. I played with myself in the shower.

Early the next morning filled my white high-cut panty on the way to the toilet! My poop chute was still sore and loose from the huge horse sized cock!

A few weeks later I became used to his big dick and learned to have a BM before sex.

Six months later while closing the office for the day encountered three angry women! My lover's wife and two friends decided I needed to be punished. They came prepared and jammed a well-worn pair of tights in my mouth and wrapped 4" wide black C0-flex bandage over my full red lips and secured my hands behind my back with red nylon cord. They leaned me against my desk and spanked my twenty-five times each! I howled through the pantyhose that tasted of stale sweat, urine, feces and sperm! I wet my crisp white jodhpurs and grunted, pushed and farted out a fat, hot, very solid, shiny bronze turd between my clean-shaven vulva and wide upper bum crack. The women teased me as I pooped out a hefty five softball sized fecal deposit! They left me bound, gagged and humiliated in the office.

I quit the next day.

Ten years and another bad marriage later;

I was a two time loser in marriage after living what I thought was the good life, was forced back in the work force. Thank goodness no kids were involved, well I was the step mother of two boys. They were awful.

I was no longer a young buxom blonde, although the younger junior executives called me a MILF behind my back. I was back in a secretarial pool and stuck doing reports for incompetent junior and mid-level executives. The good thing about working in a basement of a five story office building was a relaxed dress code. I could wear comfortable Lycra and spandex leggings to work, in fact some senior executives seemed to encourage tight leggings, tight spandex and leather skirts and on Fridays form fitting jeans.

I started a new relationship, this time Michael Valdez, a 5'9", movie star handsome, 42-year-old, mid-level executive, with big dark brown eyes, thick clean-cut black hair and a smooth well-sculpted 165-pound frame he spent four nights a week with me at a gym. He like myself was recently divorced. One weekend he invited me to his summer cottage by a lake. I looked forward to sun bathing, swimming and going out to a nice restaurant. Like most thngs what are planned are usually changed.

I got to the cottage at 1:00 after doing some errands, laundry and letting him get things settled. I knocked on teh screen door, To my surprise a younger version of Michael answered the door. Alex was his 18-year-old, son with thick black hair and big dark brown eyes, the yellow Speedo he wore barely contained his thick circumcised 9" cock. He was hung better than his father and looked like a catalog model in his spandex swimsuit. He informed me his father was waiting for me on the back deck.

When I stepped on teh deck to say I was surprised would be an understatement! Michael was on a blanket on the deck floor, his hands secured behind his back, ankles taped together and gagged with a well-worn thong in his mouth and three strips of white white medical tape over his lips! He struggled on the deck, the front of his white Speedo tented out prominently!

I was so preoccupied I never saw or heard Sonia, the 5'7", absolutely gorgeous, 33-year-old, girlfriend of Alex, with big almond shaped hazel eyes. thick wavy shoulder length auburn hair and a muscular 155-pound figure her bright gold high-waisted bikini barely contained her 36DD bosom grabbed me from behind! She shoved a skid marked white thong deep in my mouth while her almost jailbait boyfriend secured my hands behind my back!

I was so shaken I soaked my stretchy white spandex leggings with warm amber pee as my bowels failed me again! A toxic smelling, hot, solid, almost ass splitting, knobby, shiny copper-brown log oozed between my clean-shaven vulva and wide upper bottom crack! I meowed through the thong that tasted of the Sonia! I felt a hand almost weigh the almost seam splitting four-eggplant sized lumpy deposit! I smelled just awful, but teh muscular redhead played with my pee soaked leggings and made me climax intensely! The handsome teenager jerked off as I struggled half heartily!

My boyfriend seemed to approve of how his son and older girlfriend treated me. I should have suspected he was into watersports since he constantly talked about his bowel movements and often asked about the size and weight of mine! Obviously this was a planned ambush! I should have been angry, but took my kinky treatment in stride! The powerful auburn haired beauty ran things. She pushed my onto a lawn chair so my huge toilet blocker would smash against my derrière and ooze between my well-sculpted legs! I had a thunderous climax as sperm hit my flat naked belly! I was so excited my meaty pinkish-brown nipples poked through my red spandex halter top!

I was tied to the chair!

My handsome boyfriend was helped to his feet and wet the white skintight swimsuit! He pretended to be upset as the buxom captor played with his cock through the stretchy spandex as he grunted, pushed and forced out a smelly, monstrous pliable, olive-brown shitsteak between his tight balls and the rear waistband of the overworked Speedo! He came with Sonia's assistance as, the last of the three-banana sized crap load settled in his swimsuit.

An hour later my boyfirend and I showered together and made love. I was very satisfied.

Last edited by spandexman; September 13, 2021, 02:51 AM.

Hey there, dude. How come you're stealing my life memoirs without paying the royalty? Okay, I know you tried to disguise it by making me into a blonde secretary instead of a Chicana medical receptionist, but I caught you anyway. So here's the royalty payment I'm gonna charge you.

First you gotta find some state where the clubs are allowed to be open. Then you gotta take me to the bar. I will put away about two liters of water and four glasses of wine, and then you have to tickle me till I'm soaked. If I'm in a good mood I'll let you look up my little black dress while you're tickling me and you can watch me flood my white cotton undies. Then you have to walk me out. I will be walking the walk of shame because there will be no way to hide what I have done. So here comes the hard part, the real royalty payment. You have to hold me and kiss me again and again and act like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. Everyone will see you and know you're a PERVERT.

That's the royalty you have to pay for using my life story. Think you're up to it?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Comment

The thought of you peeing and taking a big dumps certainly excites me. But you always excite me. Nice to see you are still around.

Thanks for teh encouragement!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X