Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Welcome to a session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee – this writer’s favorite fantasy. The story takes place in a high school not unlike other high schools. In this high school, however, there are strict rules regarding the toilet behavior of the school’s female students. Those who break the school toilet rules (including the rule against going to the bathroom in your pants) are brought before the TVPC to have their cases heard and their punishment given out if they are guilty. Meetings of the TVPC are called to order at 3:10 PM each school day in the TVPC meeting room – Room 222 of the high school. It should be noted that where this story takes place, you need to be 18 in order to enter high school, so all persons depicted, even though entirely fictional, are at least 18 years of age.

My name is Arnold ZIffel and I’m chairman of the TVPC. What follows are the summary minutes of the TVPC meeting of Monday, September 27, 2021.

As we open this afternoon’s session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee (TVPC), I note the surprising 3-0 start for our football team. This past Saturday saw them post a dramatic 34-31 overtime win against heavily favorite Westdale High School. Such is good news indeed. But not all the news from Saturday’s game is good news. It would seem that we have two toilet violation cases from Saturday – one from the band and one from the cheerleaders – to decide. Both “girls” have been charged with “Panty-Soiling.” I suppose it could have been worse – Westdale High only has port-o-potties at its football field – but as I look over the Violation Report from our Cheerleading Squad, I’m not happy at all. In fact, I’m quite angry to see that the panty-soiling was not actually one of our cheerleaders but our Cheerleading Coach Miss Musso.

“Really, Grace?” I ask her in disgust, “Three games into the season and you’ve already done a mess in your panties?” “In fact, it’s only the first game on the road this season,” I admonish the sexy, spandex-clad coach, “And you come back with a mess in your panties?” “Really, Grace?” I ask her again, “I can certainly understand how you don’t like port-o-potties, but going in your panties like that is just disgraceful!” “All your cheerleaders somehow managed to keep their panties clean at the game, but we get an accident from you,” I point out, shaking my head.

But the sexy, spandex-clad Coach Musso throws us all a surprise when she claims she did use the port-o-potty. “I used it!” she claims adamantly, “I had to go at the game and I did it in the port-o-potty like I was supposed to.” “We’re talking about bowel movements, Grace,” Mrs. Crabtree – a member of the TVPC – tells her, “It’s all well and good that you may have urinated in the port-o-potty, but obviously that wasn’t all that you needed to do.” But Grace – that is, Coach Musso – claims that she had a bowel movement in there as well. “I went both ways in the port-o-potty,” she insists, “I had to go both ways at the game and I went both ways in the port-o-potty.” To say the least, her explanation leaves me and the other members of the TVPC quite confused. Coach Musso then offers to explain further.

“It wasn’t that I went in my pants, sir,” she tells me, “I didn’t go in my pants, sir, I swear – I used the port-o-potty.” “But the thing is that I didn’t have any toilet paper – There was no toilet paper in there,” she says, “I just didn’t have anything to wipe myself with.” “It wasn’t that I went in my pants, sir – I didn’t actually go in my pants,” she explains, “It’s just that I didn’t have anything to wipe myself with afterwards.” “Look, I know it’s my own fault – I know I’m supposed to check before I sit down and go,” she acknowledges, “I know it’s still my fault that I got a mess in my panties.” “But it’s not like I just went in my panties at the game,” she argues, “I used the port-o-potty like I was supposed to.” “I didn’t want to go in the port-o-potty but I did,” the spandex-clad coach claims, “I didn’t go in my pants – I went in the toilet like I was supposed. As Coach Musso begins to ramble, I put up my hand to stop her.

Kristy, the Cheerleading Captain, is responsible for monitoring Coach Musso’s toilet habits at games and practices. She was the one, of course, that filed the Violation Report charging Coach Musso with “Panty-Soiling.” “All I know is that I found a mess in Coach Musso’s panties,” the pretty blonde captain reports, “I saw it when I checked her panties after we got back here after the game.” “It wasn’t like a big load or anything,” the senior beauty reports further, “But her panties were definitely dirty with the mess smeared in the seat and up the back of the panties.” “I guess it was kind of like skidmarks in her panties – It was streaky like that,” Kristy tells us, “But it was more than just skidmarks – It was definitely bad enough that it was a panty-soiling. Questioning our tall and pretty blonde-haired Cheerleading Captain further, she confirms that Coach Musso told her at the time that she did use the port-o-potty at the game but that she didn’t have any toilet paper to wipe herself with. “That is what she told me, sir,” Kristy confirms. “Whether it’s true or not, I can’t say,” she tells us, “I just know that she had a bit of a mess in her panties – How it got there I can’t say for sure.” But responding to a direct question from me, she says the pattern of the mess in her Cheerleading Coach’s panties – the streak of fecal matter lining the panties – is consistent with a girl not wiping herself properly. “Yeah – I guess it could have happened that way,” she tells us.

“It DID happen that way – I got stuck in the port-o-potty with nothing to wipe myself,” Coach Musso asserts again, “I used the port-o-potty like I was supposed to do – I didn’t mess in my panties.” “I don’t do that anymore – I’m trying really hard to just use the toilet when I need to,” she argues vehemently, “I’m tired of getting punished for bathroom stuff all the time – I’m trying really hard not to mess in my panties anymore.”

But obviously, you did mess in your panties, Grace,” I then tell her, “I mean, maybe it did happen, as you say, from not wiping yourself, but that doesn’t change the fact that you did indeed have a mess in your panties.” The sexy Cheerleading Coach tells us that she does understand that. “Yes, I understand – I understand the rules, sir,” she tells me. “I know I’m going to get punished for this,” she explains, “I know that this is going to count as a panty-soiling on my record,” “But I just want you all to know that I didn’t just go in my panties – I want you all to know that I did use the port-o-potty like I was supposed to do,” she explains. “I know it’s my fault for not having toilet paper to wipe myself – I know I’m still responsible for the fecal matter in my panties,” Coach Musso continues, “But I don’t want people to think that I just did it in my panties again – I just want people to know that I did use the toilet like I was supposed to.”

Her argument, apparently is one of mitigation rather than denial. That is, the argument is for a lesser punishment given the circumstances of this particular case. She is indeed responsible for what happens as a result of her not wiping herself, but it’s obviously not quite the same as simply refusing to go in the port-o-potty and then messing in your panties directly because of it. It’s a panty-soiling to be sure – and it’s also one while representing the school. But given that she apparently did do the main portion of her bowel movement in the port-o-potty, there’s certainly no reason to be particularly severe with her punishment.

After careful consideration, the TVPC finds that the typical punishment for a first panty-soiling while representing the school is sufficient in this case. Accordingly, we sentence Coach Musso to write, “I will not soil my panties in school or while coaching cheerleading again” 500 times and to serve a week of detention sitting on the toilet. Mrs. Adler, though, raises the issue of Coach Musso’s recent issues with toilet paper. “This is the second time this year, that you’ve had an issue with a lack of toilet paper, Grace,” she reminds the spandex-clad Cheerleading Coach. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely remember from our special summer session on August 24th, Grace also got stuck on the toilet in the Coaches’ Office bathroom without any toilet paper. On that occasion, she spared herself a potential mess in her panties by wiping with notebook from the desk in her office. Mrs. Adler suggests that this being an issue for Grace, the TVPC needs to address it. The committeewoman suggests that Coach Musso now be required to always carry toilet paper on her person so that, no matter what the circumstances, she’ll never be stuck without it. “I don’t want to see this ever being an issue with her again,” Mrs. Adler argues. Quite frankly, the committeewoman’s suggestion makes a great deal of sense. It is so ordered. “As part of your punishment for this panty-soiling, Grace, you will now be required to carry toilet paper on your person at all times,” Itell her and note for the record, “This will continue to be in effect until the TVPC orders you otherwise.”

Our other matter from last Saturday’s football game involves a girl in our band – Specifically, Cindy, a friendly and petite freshman drummer. And she is being charged by our Band Director with soiling her panties – apparently a case of her not wanting to use a port-o-potty at the stadium there. “It happened on the bus coming back from Saturday’s game, Mr. Chairman,” Mrs. Sylvester, our Band Director reports, “As far as I can tell, she simply refused to use a port-o-potty.” Immediately Cindy chimes in on that point. “I did go in the port-o-potty, ma’am,” the outgoing brunette tells her Band Director, “I went pee in there when we first got to the stadium.” “Well, that obviously wasn’t all that you needed to do now, was it?” Mrs. Sylvester angrily asks her rhetorically. “Judging by what happened on the bus ride home, urinating wasn’t the only thing you needed to do Saturday afternoon,” she admonishes the braces-clad freshman drummer, “And quite obviously you didn’t do that in the port-o-potty at the game like you were supposed to.” “I can’t believe you actually went to the port-o-potty one way but simply refused to do the other,” she lectures the girl, “I mean, I’m glad you didn’t wet your pants, too, but what sense does it make that while you’re already in the port-o-potty you only do one and not the other?

“But it wasn’t at the same time,” Cindy then explains, “I went pee when we first got there but I didn’t have to go poop until later.” “I went pee when we first got there because I know how disgusting port-o-potties can get,” she explains further, “When people start peeing and even pooping in them, they get disgusting really fast.” She tells us that she didn’t have to “go poop” until after halftime and by that time the port-o-potties were, in her words, “totally gross and disgusting.” “And doing it in your pants is not gross and disgusting?” Mrs. Sylvester questions the girl, “It’s hard to imagine anything more gross and disgusting – AND SHAMEFUL! – than that.” “There was nothing wrong with the port-o-potties there,” the pretty blonde Band Director continues, “Admittedly using them wasn’t ideal, but there was certainly no reason you had to avoid them to the point of messing in your panties.” “Going in your pants is what is gross and disgusting,” she admonishes the girl further, “You’re in high school now, young lady – I just can’t believe you’d rather do that than simply use a port-o-potty.”

But Cindy insists that it isn’t like that. “I was trying to hold it in on the bus,” she says, “It’s not like I wanted to mess in my panties.” “I was trying to hold it in until we got back here,” she explains. “I was trying to hold it in until I could get to a toilet back here,” she explains further, “The last thing I wanted was to make a mess in my pants like I did.” “NO!” Mrs. Sylvester then snaps back, “Obviously, the last thing you wanted was to do your business in a port-o-potty.” “If the last thing you wanted to do was mess in your pants, then you would have gone in the port-o-potty instead of in your pants.”

“But that bathroom was disgusting, Mrs. Sylvester,” the freshman drummer then argues, now breaking down into tears, “I’m not even going to call it a bathroom – There was just port-o-potties!” “I just couldn’t go in there – It was just disgusting,” Cindy argues further, “By the time I got there after our halftime show, they just stunk beyond belief.” “I thought I could hold it in – I really did,” she continues, “I didn’t think I was going to have an accident – I thought I could hold it in and wait until we got back here to our own school.” “And I almost made it, ma’am,” she adds, “If the trip had been 10 minutes shorter, I would have made it to the toilet.”

“But you didn’t make it to the toilet in time, Cindy,” Mrs. Sylvester lectures the girl, “The bus ride wasn’t 10 minutes shorter and you ended up going in your pants instead.” “There is no excuse for that, young lady,” she continues, “You’re in high school and in my band – There is simply no excuse for going in your pants.” Cindy, through her tears, starts to explain some more about the condition of the port-o-potties, but Mrs. Sylvester isn’t hearing any of it. “You’re the only one who ended up messing in her pants on Saturday,” Mrs. Sylvester tells her harshly. “Everyone else managed to deal with the port-o-potties just fine,” she lectures the freshman brunette, “You’re the only one who had an issue – At least the only one who had an issue to the point of going in your pants.”

But Cindy takes exception to that. “That’s probably because I was the only one who had to go poop there,” Cindy then argues, “I bet no one else had to go poop – I bet no one actually had to do THAT in the port-o-potty.” But this time it’s Mrs. Sylvester taking exception to a comment. “Really? – No one else had to?” she asks the girl. “Well, I had to do a bowel movement there,” the pretty, blonde, Band Director asserts, “I did a bowel movement there in the port-o-potty myself.” “And you know what, young lady?” she asks Cindy rhetorically, “It was a whole lot better than messing in my pants.”

Moving on to the determination of the girl’s punishment, Mrs. Sylvester is worried that Cindy is only going to get a warning for this. “She told me it was only her first offense,” Mrs. Sylvester explains, “I sincerely hope that this is going to be more than just a warning for her.” “I mean, it’s bad enough when a girl only gets a warning for messing her panties in school,” she argues, “But I really hope it’s not just a warning for doing it at a public performance like this.” I assure our quite strict Band Director that she doesn’t have to worry about that. While it is only Cindy’s first offense, it being an accident while representing the school, she’s not entitled to be let off with just a warning. “Don’t worry, Mrs. Sylvester,” I tell her and note for the record, “Toilet violations while representing the school are considered more serious and girls committing them always get more than just a warning.”

Cindy lets out an audible groan at hearing that. She pleads with me for leniency. She claims that her mother has already punished her for what she did. She says that her mom made her clean up the mess when she got home. “She made me shake out my messy panties and dunk them up and down in the toilet,” Cindy reports, “And then she made me scrub them clean in the sink.” “And she wouldn’t even let me use a washcloth to clean myself,” the girl says, “She made me wipe it all off with just toilet paper.” “Mom said that I don’t get to wipe with a washcloth when I go in the toilet so I don’t get to use a washcloth when I mess in my panties, either,” Cindy explains. “That was DISGUSTING!” she adds.

But Mrs. Sylvester argues that that’s not even a punishment as far as she’s concerned. “Having to clean up the mess is simply what happens when you make a mess in your panties,” she argues, “I don’t really consider that a punishment at all.” “Yes, I imagine it’s disgusting,” the pretty Band Director acknowledges, “That’s surely one of the reasons that girls your age typically go in the toilet instead.” Cindy also says that she’s been grounded for 2 weeks and warned that if it happens again, it’ll be an entire month. “Well, that much is a punishment, I guess,” Mrs. Sylvester acknowledges, “But that’s not to say you didn’t deserve it.”

For punishment, Cindy gets the standard punishment for a first panty-soiling while representing the school – that being, having to write, “I will not soil my panties in school or at band events again” 500 times and to serve a week of detention sitting on the toilet in the girls’ room in the gym hallway near the band room.

Moving on to violations in school today, I see we have several more panty-soiling cases to deal with.

For the first one, I call the name of Maggie, a quiet junior with light brown hair. She is charged by Miss Johnson – her English Teacher – with soiling her panties. Oddly, though, this doesn’t seem to have happened in English class. Instead, it seems that Miss Johnson caught Maggie with her soiled panties while making a routine check of the Main Corridor Girls’ Room. “Yes, Mr. Chairman – that’s correct,” Miss Johnson tells me, “I was making a routine check of the Main Corridor Girls’ Room during 6th period this afternoon.” “There were 3 stalls occupied when I first went in there,” she reports. “In 2 of the stalls, girls were obviously urinating,” the pretty English Teacher explains, “But from Maggie’s stall, I didn’t hear any, so I just assumed she was having a bowel movement.” “After a minute or so, the other 2 girls were finished and came out of their stalls,” Miss Johnson continues, “But Maggie was still in her stall.” “At first, I didn’t think much of it – I mean, I’d already assumed she was having a bowel movement and I just assumed that was taking a little longer,” she tells us. “But then I kept hearing the toilet paper roller rolling,” Miss Johnson explains further, “Maggie seemed to be rolling off an awful lot of toilet paper.” “And I heard her flush the toilet several times as well,” she tells us, “I mean, I know we encourage girls not to flush too much toilet paper at once, but still, flushing the toilet as many times as she did was highly suspicious.”

The enthusiastic, young English Teacher goes on to explain that she then confronted the girl in the stall and caught her red-handed. “She had a mess in her underwear, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Johnson reports, “She was sitting on the toilet with her panties pulled down to about knee level and I could clearly see the mess in them.” “She was there trying to clean up her mess, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Johnson reports further, “She was using the toilet paper to clean herself and I think she was trying to clean some of it out of her panties with the toilet paper as well.” “It’s kind of hard trying to clean up after an accident with just toilet paper – especially in a stall at school,” she then tells Maggie sympathetically, “I know that can be a real hassle.” Miss Johnson then recounts trying to do that once herself when she was in high school. “Yeah – I know that isn’t easy – It takes a whole lot of toilet paper to clean yourself after doing a mess in your panties,” she tells the quiet junior beauty, “I ended up clogging the toilet with toilet paper when I tried to do it.” Looking over at Maggie, I see her nodding her head in agreement with that. “Yeah – That’s why you heard me flushing the toilet so many times,” she tells her English Teacher, “I was worried about flushing too much toilet paper at once and clogging the toilet.”

Turning now to Maggie, the pretty junior brunette pleads “Guilty” to “Panty-Soiling.” “Well, what can I say, sir,” she tells me, shrugging her shoulders, “I did it – I had an accident.” She tells me it happened in History / Civics class the period before. “I have Mr. Feeney for History / Civics,” she explains, “I asked to go to the girls’ room but he wouldn’t let me. Faithful readers of the TVPC surely know that Mr. Feeney – while probably our best History Teacher – is also very strict. He believes that class time is for learning and that girls need to take care of their own business on their own time. “I mean, I know it was my fault, sir – I know I should have gone to the girls’ room before class,” Maggie tells me, “But still I wish Mr. Feeney would have let me go to the girls’ room.” “If he had just let me go to the girls’ room, none of this would have happened,” she argues. “I mean, I’m not trying to make excuses – I know it’s my fault,” she goes on, shaking her head, “I know I’m in high school and I need to be responsible for my own bathroom functions, but it never would have happened if Mr. Feeney would have just let me go to the girls’ room when I asked.”
    Maggie tells us further that when it first happened, nobody seemed to notice that she’d had an accident. “Fortunately, my underwear was able to contain the mess,” she says, “And I wasn’t wearing tight pants or anything so I guess people couldn’t tell that I had a mess in my panties under my pants.” “Instead of going to lunch next period, I decided to go to the girls’ room,” the junior beauty then explains, “I figured that maybe I could get it all cleaned up and no one would know.” “And that’s when Miss Johnson came in and caught you?” I ask. “Yes sir – That’s what happened,” she answers me. “Trying to clean up in the stall was much harder than I thought,” she adds.

Moving along to Maggie’s punishment, I note that though it’s her first accident violation of the school year, she does have a prior violation for loitering in the girls’ room. Consequently, she not entitled to be let off with just a warning for this. Still, it’s only her first accident of the school year. For punishment, she’ll have to serve an hour of detention and write, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 100 times.

For our next case, I call Katrina, a shy and quiet freshman with braces. She is accused of soiling her panties in Algebra class earlier this afternoon. Her Algebra Teacher – the pretty, blonde-haired Miss Spellman – is here to charge her. For Katrina it’s already her second panty-soiling violation of the school year – her first having happened in Gym class last week.

I turn first to Miss Spellman. “Well, it’s pretty much a cut and dry case,” the pretty Math Teacher tells us, “It happened right in my classroom in the new addition during 7th period.” “I was teaching a lesson – I was teaching about algebraic equations,” Miss Spellman explains, “And I noticed that Katrina seemed to be squirming in her seat.” “At first, I thought it was a matter of her having to urinate,” she tells us, “She was sitting down, of course, but it kind of looked like she was doing her own version of the so-called pee-pee dance.” The use of that expression brings a few smiles in the committee room. “Well, either way, it looked like she had to go,” Miss Spellman continues, “So I asked her if she needed a girls’ room pass.” “Karina told me that she didn’t, but I didn’t really believe her,” the kind-hearted, young Math Teacher explains, “I asked her again but she still insisted that she didn’t have to go to the girls’ room.” “But obviously she did have to go,” Miss Spellman explains further, “And obviously it was not just urinating that she needed to do.” “A short time later, there was a bit of commotion around where she was sitting,” the pretty Algebra Teacher reports, “And when I turned to see what the commotion was, it was clear that Katrina had messed in her panties.” “I’m sorry,” she turns and tells the shy, quiet freshman sympathetically, “But that’s how it happened.” “I really wish that I had pressed the issue with her further, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Spellman turns and tells me, “I mean, I knew she had to go, but I just let her sit there and go in her pants.”

“Well, it’s certainly not your fault, Sabrina,” I tell the young Math Teacher, “You offered her the chance to go to the girls’ room not once but twice.” “It’s certainly not YOUR fault,” I reiterate, this time turning to glare at the toilet-troubled freshman, “It most certainly is Katrina’s fault and no one else’s.” “She’s in high school now, for pete’s sake,” I tell Miss Spellman, although obviously intending the comments more for Katrina, “She really shouldn’t need anyone telling her when it’s time to use the bathroom.” “You’re in high school now, young lady,” I then turn and address the shy, quiet freshman directly, “Your bodily functions are no one’s responsibility but your own.” She nods her head as the tears start to fall. “I know, sir,” she mumbles through her tears, “I know.” “You definitely need to be more responsible for your bodily functions here at school, young lady,” I lecture her, “You really need to start using the girls’ rooms here at school when you need to – even when it’s a bowel movement that you need to do.” Again, I see Katrina nodding her head. “I know, sir,” she mumbles again, this time crying even harder, “I know.” “I’m afraid this seems to be becoming something of a habit with you, Katrina,” I continue, “Two panty-soiling accidents in less than a month of school is quite a shameful record indeed.” “It’s going to be a long, long year for you if you don’t stop going in your pants like this, young lady,” I warn her, “As I’m sure you know, the punishments for panty-soiling only get worse the more times you do it.”

“Really, Katrina,” you can’t just keep going in your pants like this,” Miss Spellman then tells her sympathetically, “If you need to go just ask me for a girls’ room pass and I’ll definitely let you go.” “Really, Katrina – the girls’ rooms here aren’t really that bad,” the pretty Math Teacher tells her, “I’ve gone in there a few times myself – Even for #2.” “Come on, it really isn’t so bad going here at school – even for #2,” Miss Spellman implores her, “As I said, you can just get a pass from me and go anytime you want.” “You can go during class periods when it isn’t so busy,” she suggests to the shy freshman cutie, “You can just sit and relax and take your time and do what you need to do.” “Really, Katrina, just get a pass from me – the girls’ rooms really aren’t so bad,” she reiterates, “Please, Katrina, it’s a lot better than going in your pants.” It’s good advice to be sure, but whether the shy, young freshman heeds it, only time will tell.

In terms of Katrina’s punishment, however, we have to recognize that it’s still only her 2nd offense. Accordingly, she is sentenced to 2 hours of detention and must write, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 200 times. But I also take a moment to warn her. “Your punishment is what it is because it’s only your second offense,” I point out sternly, “I can assure you that it will continue to get worse the more times you do this.”

For our next case, I am pleased to welcome Mrs. Defequer, our most excellent French Teacher. She has charged one of her students – specifically, a quirky, light-haired brunette named Esther – with not only soiling her panties but doing so on purpose. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, wetting or soiling your panties on purpose is a more serious offense than merely having an accident. Among other things if Esther is deemed to have soiled her panties on purpose, she would lose the privilege of being let off with just a warning for a first offense. This is her first TVPC appearance of the school year.

That Esther did indeed soil her panties in French class today is readily obvious – her tight-fitting jeans are sporting a noticeable bulge in the seat – but trying to prove that she did it on purpose is another thing entirely. “I trust you know the standard for trying to prove that a girl went in her pants on purpose,” I caution Mrs. Defequer, “I trust that you understand that if a girl puts up any resistance at all to it coming out in her pants, then it’s not considered intentional.” Mrs. Defequer nods her head that she understands. “In order for this to be considered an intentional panty-soiling, Esther must have actually pushed the bowel movement out into her panties or at least allowed it to come out without providing any resistance at all,” I note further. Again, Mrs. Defequer indicates that she understands. “She just sat there in class and let it come out in her panties,” the strict French Teacher alleges, “She didn’t provide any resistance at all to her going in her panties.”

But the quirky, free-spirited sophomore is left just shaking her head at the notion of that. “I’m not guilty,” she tells me adamantly when I ask her for her plea. But while clear and adamant, the “Not Guilty” plea leaves me confused and I must ask for clarification. Esther then explains that the “Not Guilty” is to doing it on purpose. “Well, I obviously did go in my panties, sir,” she then tells me, as she turns slightly to show the bulge in the seat of her jeans. “But it definitely was an ACCIDENT,” she claims adamantly as she turns to give her French teacher a dirty look, “No way would I ever do that on purpose – NO WAY!” “So I guess I have to plead ‘Guilty’ to a panty-soiling ACCIDENT,” Esther clarifies further, “Even though it wasn’t my fault.”

This time it’s Mrs. Defequer giving a dirty look. “Well whose fault is it then?” she asks the girl sarcastically, “I mean, you’re the one who went in her pants, aren’t you?” But Esther argues back that it never would have happened if she had been allowed to go to the girls’ room when she asked. “I told you I had to go – I told you that I had an emergency,” she tells the strict French teacher, a tone of anger in her voice, “What do you think is going to happen when a girl has an emergency to use the toilet and you don’t let her go?” Immediately, I bang my gavel and warn her about her tone.

Comment

Turning now to Mrs. Defequer, I ask her why she thinks Esther actually did it in her pants on purpose. The pretty but quite strict French Teacher then explains that in her classes, girls are allowed 3 girls’ room passes per month. “She was in my class last year – She knows my rules,” she points out. “Esther had already used her 3 passes this month,” Mrs. Defequer then explains, “So when she asked to go to the girls’ room, I had to tell her ‘no’.” “You HAD to tell me ‘no’?” Esther then chimes in sarcastically. Again, I bang my gavel and warn her about her tone. Continuing, Mrs. Defequer tells us that the girl “had a hard time taking ‘no’ for answer.” “Esther kept begging and pleading with me – telling me she was desperate to go,” the French Teacher reports, “She told me that if I didn’t let her go, she was going to go in her pants.” “She kept begging and begging me to let her go to the girls’ room – she just wouldn’t stop,” Mrs. Defequer continues, “Finally, I had to threaten her with a writing assignment to get her to be quiet.”

As I listen to the testimony, I’m thinking it sounds more like a girl desperate to use the toilet rather than a girl intentionally going in her pants. Still, I let Mrs. Defequer finish making her point. “Well, as I said, Esther threatened that if I didn’t let her go to the girls’ room, she was going to go in her pants,” the pretty French Teacher explains, “And then when I finally told her ‘no’ for the last time, that’s exactly what she did.” “Right after I told her ‘no’ and that was ‘final’, she suddenly did it in her pants,” Mrs. Defequer explains further, “One minute she was holding it in and the next minute it was all in her pants.”

“That’s because I had an ACCIDENT!” Esther jumps back in. “I was trying to hold it in, but I was desperate like I said,” the quirky sophomore beauty explains, “And then it got so bad that I just couldn’t hold it in anymore.” “Do you really think I WANTED to go in my pants?” she asks her French teacher rhetorically, “That’s just disgusting! – That’s just repulsive!” “Going in my pants was the last thing I wanted to do,” she continues, “I was desperately trying to hold it in.” “I was desperately trying to hold it in the whole time,” she reiterates, “I was holding it in until I just couldn’t hold it in anymore.”

Considering all the evidence, two things are quite clear. First thing is that Esther did mess in her panties. And second, it was an ACCIDENT. Accordingly, Esther is found “Guilty” of “Panty-Soiling” but “Not Guilty” of doing it on purpose. I note all that for the record. As for the notion of it not being Esther’s fault, girls at our school are fully responsible for their own bodily functions and teacher are under no obligation to excuse them from class for that purpose. Still, it’s only her first panty-soiling of the school year and she has no other violations, either. “This time it’s only a warning,” I tell her and note for the record. “But that obviously only goes for this one,” I warn her, “Next time it’s detention and a writing assignment.” “Yes sir – I know,” she acknowledges.

Moving on, I next call the name of Bella, a skinny pale-looking sophomore. She’s also got a noticeable load in her panties this afternoon. She was previously before the TVPC during summer school where she was punished – well, she got a warning – for panty-soiling. It happened during Algebra class in summer school. Today, she is accused of doing the same in Geometry class – the big load quite visible under her white corduroy pants. Quite frankly, if you’ve got a propensity for soiling your panties, it’s probably not a good idea to wear white pants. The dark outline of the mess in Bella’s panties is visible plain as day through the girl’s white pants.

“Well, this time it’s more than just a warning,” I tell the sullen sophomore beauty, “Seeing as this is your second offense, this time you get an actual punishment.” In fact, given the size of the load she’s got there, I’m wondering if more than the usual punishment is in order here. But we need not get into that just yet. Bella pleads “Guilty” to the panty-soiling and acknowledges, this being a second offense, she understands that she will be getting punished this time. “I’m sorry, sir,” she tells me, “I’m sorry I had an accident.”

Checking with Mrs. Euclid – the girl’s Geometry Teacher – she confirms that the accident did indeed take place in Geometry class. “I was teaching a lesson, Mr. Chairman – I was teaching a lesson on the different kinds of angles,” the pretty, well-endowed Geometry Teacher tells us, “And Bella was in her seat seeming to be learning what I was teaching.” “I didn’t think anything was wrong – Everything seemed to be going just fine,” she explains, “And then suddenly Bella just had an accident – Suddenly she just had a mess in her panties.” “I can only assume she was trying to hold it in at the time – I have no reason to believe that she did it on purpose or anything,” Mrs. Euclid continues, “I can only assume that she tried to hold it in too long and just couldn’t hold it in anymore.” “But she didn’t even ask me to go to the girls’ room, Mr. Chairman,” the Geometry Teacher points out, “I just don’t understand why she didn’t even ask me when she obviously had to go.” “I mean, it’s not like I wanted her to have an accident,” she adds, as she turns and addresses her comments more to Bella, “I certainly would have let her go to the girls’ room if she asked.”

Turning now to the skinny and soft-spoken sophomore, I, of course, ask her about that. But the poor girl doesn’t really have an explanation as to why she didn’t even ask to go to the girls’ room. “I don’t know, sir,” she tells me, “I just didn’t.” “Well, there really must be SOME explanation,” Mrs. Adler, a member of the TVPC, then chimes in, “There must be some reason why you didn’t even try to go to the girls’ room when you obviously needed to.” “I mean, do you actually LIKE going in your pants?” she angrily asks the girl, “Do you LIKE how it feels sitting in class with a big load in your panties?” They are, to say the least, loaded (so to speak!) questions, but they at least provoke the shy and quiet sophomore into defending herself.

“I don’t like going in my pants – I hate going in my pants,” Bella speaks up. “I hate how it feels in my pants,” she says, “And I hate having to clean myself up after it happens.” But she also explains how much she hates using the bathrooms here at school. “I hate it – I just hate it,” she says, “I just hate it when I have to go poop at school.” “I don’t know – Maybe a few of the girls’ rooms aren’t so bad,” she explains, “I know some girls don’t mind going poop in there.” “But I hate it – I just hate it,” she explains further, “I just don’t like going poop anyplace but at home.” “I don’t mind going pee at school when I need to – that’s not so bad,” she adds, “But I really wish I could just go poop at home.”

While I’d like to be sympathetic – especially with a shy, quiet girl like Bella – I can’t sugarcoat it, either. It’s my job as TVPC Chairperson to see to it that she’s properly toilet trained. “It’s one thing to not like the girls’ rooms here at school – I’m sure most of our girls prefer to take care of that kind of business at home,” I tell her, “But it’s another thing entirely to be having accidents in your pants because you won’t use them.” “You’re a sophomore in high school now, Bella,” I tell her sympathetically, “Don’t you think you’re a little too old to be going in your pants like this?” “Yes, sir – I know, sir,” Bella then says, breaking down in tears.

As the TVPC considers the girl’s punishment, I note that – as shameful as they may be – that it’s still only her second panty-soiling of the school year. But I also note that the accident – as noted, the outline of which in her panties, is clearly visible through her white corduroy pants – looks to be a particularly voluminous one. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, the TVPC will typically impose an enhanced punishment when a girl has a particularly severe accident. But Mrs. Euclid argues against doing that in this case. “Look, she obviously did have a full-blown accident in her pants,” the Geometry Teacher acknowledges, “That much is obvious just looking at the seat of her pants.” “But it’s really not as bad as it looks,” she argues, “It’s wearing those white pants that make her accident look worse than it really is.” Mrs. Euclid argues that Bella only receive the customary punishment for a second panty-soiling accident in a school year. “I really think that’s sufficient in this case, Mr. Chairman,” she tells me.
      Well, all things considered, she’s probably right. It’s a big bowel movement for sure but her white pants probably do make it look worse than it really is. Deciding that the standard punishment will suffice, Bella is sentenced to 2 hours of detention and having to write, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 200 times.

For our fifth and final panty-soiling case this afternoon, I next call before the TVPC a pretty fashion-obsessed sophomore brunette named Mallory. She was recently before the TVPC for Using a Faculty Bathroom and just yesterday served the last of her five days in detention for that. She still owes us a 500 times writing assignment as additional punishment for that. Her older brother Alex is our Student Council President, but FAMILY TIES don’t run very deep in this family as Mallory is very much the underachiever in school. Today, she’s not only charged with soiling her panties but wetting them as well. This is something we call a “doubleheader.” Luckily for Mallory, it does only count as one accident, but it will most certainly garner her additional punishment since she did both bodily functions in her pants. She’s particularly fortunate that it only counts as one accident since she apparently did each of them in her pants separately.

Mrs. Johns – our ace hall and restroom monitor – has charged Mallory with the panty-soiling. “I noticed Mallory in the hall between 3rd and 4th period this morning,” Mrs. Johns reports, “I first saw her in the main corridor near the main office and I followed her to the Science Wing.” “I could tell by the way she was walking that something was wrong,” our ace restroom monitor tells us, “I could tell she either had to go to the bathroom and was holding it in or that she’d already done it her pants was walking that way because of it.” “At first, I wasn’t sure which particular one it was,” she explains, “As you can see she’s wearing a skirt and you can’t really tell that she’s had an accident in her pants.” “But, as I said, I could tell by the way she was walking that it was one or the other,” Mrs. Johns continues, “Either she was walking that way because of a mess in her panties already or she was walking that way because she was in a state of butt clench trying to prevent that from happening.” “But when I saw her head directly to Science class without stopping off in the girls‘ room first, I pretty much had my answer,” she tells us. “It was then that I directed that Mallory follow me into the girls’ room for a panty-inspection,” Mrs. Johns explains further, “And it was during that panty-inspection that I got my confirmation that she did indeed have a mess in her panties.” Questioning her further, Mrs. Johns reports that Mallory’s underwear was dry – she had apparently not yet wet her pants.”

Checking now with Mallory, the popular sophomore beauty pretty much confirms Mrs. John’s account of the matter. “She confronted me just as I was about to sit down in Biology,” Mallory tells us, “And she ordered me to the Science Wing Girls’ Room to check my panties.” “And she found a mess in your panties then?” I ask the underachieving brunette. “Yes sir,” Mallory acknowledges. She then explains that it happened 2 periods before in Art class. “I had to go,” she says, “But I didn’t want to do it in the girls’ room in the basement.” “I don’t mind the school bathrooms so much – I really don’t,” she assures us, “But I certainly didn’t want to go #2 in the girls’ room down in the basement.” That particular girls’ room – located near the Art Room in the basement – has no doors on the individual toilet stalls. Miss Breadlove – the Art Teacher – doesn’t like her girls wandering the halls when she gives them a girls’ room pass. She insists that when they go, they use that girls’ room in the basement as it’s the closest. “I was trying to hold it in until my next class which was upstairs in the main corridor,” Mallory tells us, “And ….. well ….. I did make it to do at least SOME of it in the girls’ room there.” “But I also did some of it in my underwear,” she acknowledges in a decidedly subdued, embarrassed tone.

Mallory’s wetting accident, though, apparently didn’t happen until much later in the day when Mallory was in English class. “I have her for English last period,” reports Mrs. Montgomery – her English Teacher, “I could tell she had a mess in her panties but I knew that she’d already been written up for that.” “She seemed a bit anxious and uncomfortable, but I just assumed it was because she already had a mess in her panties,” the pretty English Teacher tells us, “It never occurred to me that she actually had to go to the bathroom the other way.” With that last statement, she turns and glares at Mallory. “I mean, why would I think she’d just ask for a girls’ room pass if she had to go,” Mrs. Mongtomery lectures the girl in a sarcastic tone, “I mean, why would anyone want to go in the toilet when they could just leave a puddle on my floor instead.” The teacher’s sarcasm causes a few giggles in the committee room but Mallory doesn’t find it funny. In fact, she’s noticeably embarrassed by such a vivid description.

“She left a puddle on the floor?” I then ask Mrs. Montgomery to confirm. “Yes, Mr. Chairman, she did,” she then confirms, “She had quite the wetting accident right there in my classroom.” “It was quite the voluminous accident, Mr. Chairman – She obviously had to go quite badly,” the English (and Journalism) Teacher explains, “But at no time did she even ask to go to the girls’ room.” “All of a sudden the girl just starts wetting her pants,” Mrs. Montgomery explains further, “And she didn’t stop until her skirt was totally soaked and it was dripping down from her chair onto my floor.”

I must say that the teacher’s comments raise a few eyebrows in the committee room. It raises the issue of whether this was really just an accident. I ask Mallory why she didn’t ask for a pass to go to the girls’ room or even just duck into the girls’ room between classes and go then. But the pretty sophomore brunette really has no answer for that. “I just didn’t,” she mumbles, “I just held it in too long, I guess.” But I press the issue further, suggesting that she may have wet her pants on purpose. “You already had a mess in your panties,” I remind her, “Maybe you figured what difference does it make now if you just wet your pants, too.” “Yeah – Maybe you figured that even though you would get a little extra punishment for that,” I continue to speculate, “But in the long-run it still only counts as a single panty-soiling accident.” “But, of course, that’s not true if you did wet your pants on purpose,” I remind her and everyone else.
      Last edited by Arnold Ziffel; October 8, 2021, 02:27 PM.

Comment

The suggestion of that – or, more likely, the potential consequences of that – suddenly get Mallory’s attention. She is quick to deny that she did it on purpose. “It was an accident, sir – I swear,” she tells me adamantly, “I was trying to hold it in and I just had an accident.” But she doesn’t deny that it was all about the mess she already had in her pants. “I just didn’t want to pee in the girls’ room – Not with a mess already in my panties, I didn’t,” she acknowledges. “I didn’t want to go and risk messing on the toilet seat,” she explains, “And then if I tried to squat or something, I’d risk peeing ON the toilet instead of IN the toilet.” “I have two friends who had to pee here at school after they’d already messed their panties,” Mallory tells us, “And they both got into more trouble for messing on the toilet seat.” “They not only got a whole bunch of lines they had to write,” she adds, “But they had to clean the toilets after school, too.”

“So you just decided to do it in your pants instead?” I ask her harshly – the suggestion again being that she did it on purpose. But Mallory once again denies that it was on purpose. “I was trying to hold it in, sir – I was trying to hold it in, I swear,” she insists, “I didn’t want to wet my pants.” “I REALLY didn’t want to wet my pants,” she claims, “I just didn’t want to use the girls’ room, either.” “But I was definitely trying to hold it in – I was trying with all my might to hold it in,” she further claims. “But suddenly, I just lost control – I guess I had just held it in too long,” Mallory claims, “But I really was trying to hold it in, sir – I mean, I was trying with all my might to hold it in.” “It was an accident, sir – It really was just an accident,” she adds.

The TVPC finds Mallory’s explanation questionable at best. There is indeed evidence to suggest that, already having done a mess in her panties, she just wet her pants on purpose. Still, to convict someone of doing either bodily function in their pants on purpose is a very high standard to meet. Any attempt by the girl to hold it in negates any charge of the girl doing it on purpose. There is indeed evidence here to suggest she did it on purpose – at the very least, she was trying to hold it in well past the point where that was reasonable. But I’m afraid the evidence is just not strong enough to convict her of such. She is, of course, found “Guilty” of having a “doubleheader” accident – but the operative word is indeed ACCIDENT.

It’s her first accident of the school year, but having a previous violation for using a faculty restroom (to have a bowel movement), she is not entitled to be let off with just a warning. Furthermore, since this panty-soiling is indeed a doubleheader, more than the usual punishment for a girl’s first panty-soiling of the school year is in order here. Accordingly, Mallory is sentenced to 2 hours of detention and having to write, “I will not soil nor will I wet my panties in school again” 250 times. Looking over at Mallory, I can tell its more punishment than she expected. But she really should consider herself not to have been punished for wetting for wetting on purpose and I tell her so. “Yes sir,” she then says dutifully accepting her punishment.

Moving on to other matters – that is, matters of girls actually using the toilet – I next call before the TVPC a melodramatic junior redhead named Lilly. She has been charged by Mrs. Buchman with leaving the toilet unflushed – specifically, with leaving it unflushed after having a bowel movement. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, leaving it unflushed after a bowel movement is, of course, more serious than leaving it unflushed after only urinating. Still, unless Lilly did it on purpose, it isn’t a serious offense.

The incident – that is, the unflushed toilet – apparently occurred between 5th and 6th periods in the girls’ room in the New Addition. “I’m sorry, sir, but I just forgot to flush it,” Lilly tells me, obviously a little embarrassed. “The thing was that I was in kind of a hurry trying to go to the bathroom between classes like I was,” the pretty redhead goes on to explain, “I was just trying to get done what I had to do and in my haste to get out of there, I just forgot.” “I know how it seems kind of stupid to forget to flush,” she acknowledges, “But I guess I was in such a hurry that I wasn’t paying attention to that.” “It isn’t easy trying to go between classes – especially when it’s #2,” Lilly adds, “Trying to do everything you gotta do in such a short time, I guess you can kind of see how something like this can happen.”

The comment leaves Mrs. Buchman – a pretty blonde English Teacher -- just shaking her head in disbelief. “Personally, it amazes me that girls your age can simply forget to flush the toilet,” she says as she turns to address Lilly, “Quite frankly it amazes me that girls in middle school or even elementary school could just forget to flush the toilet.” “I mean, have you ever tried to calculate just how many times you’ve actually used the toilet since you were toilet-trained,” Mrs. Buchman lectures the girl, “And presumably you’ve flushed it after using it – at least most of the time.” The pretty blonde English Teacher takes a moment and shakes her head some more. “But I suppose it does happen – I suppose you girls sometimes do simply forget to flush,” she continues, “It still does amaze me, but I’ve seen it too many times not to acknowledge that it does occasionally happen.”

“I was in a hurry, ma’am – I was trying to go #2 between class periods and I was just in a hurry,” Lilly then chime in, in her defense, “I mean, it’s not like I leave it unflushed all the time, ma’am – It’s just something that happened because I was in such a hurry.” Checking back with Mrs. Buchman, she confirms that she is not alleging that Lilly did it on purpose. “I’m sure it was just accidental, Mr. Chairman,” the well-spoken teacher confirms, “I have no reason to believe that it was anything other than what Lilly said it was – That she was in a hurry and just forgot to flush it.” “She did leave quite a load in the bowl, though!” Mrs. Buchman then adds, “That was one big time bowel movement she left in that toilet along with a whole lot of toilet paper.” “Quite frankly, I’m a little surprised that when we finally did flush it, it all went down without any problems,” she comments. The teacher’s comments – that vivid description of Lilly’s bowel movement in the toilet – leaves the girl more than a little embarrassed. “Imagine a girl walking into that stall – Maybe intending to do a bowel movement of her own,” Mrs. Buchman speculates, “And she sees all that just sitting there in the toilet bowl.” “Suffice to say, Mr. Chairman, it wasn’t a pretty sight,” she adds, “And it didn’t exactly make the girls’ room more inviting to use.” Though the she did address that comment to me, it was obviously more intended for Lilly. And Lilly is again duly embarrassed having done such a bowel movement and then leaving it in the toilet for everyone to see.

Moving on to her punishment, I note that Lilly not having done this on purpose, it’s not a serious offense. But I also note that she did leave it unflushed with a bowel movement and a pretty big one at that. “I know it was accidental, Lilly,” I then tell her – at least somewhat sympathetically, “But as Mrs. Buchman alluded to, no one should have to go to the girls’ room and see something like that just sitting in the toilet.” “You’re in high school, Lilly,” I further admonish her, “I don’t care if you’re in a hurry – There’s just no excuse for not flushing the toilet.” Lilly is sentenced to 2 hours of detention and having to write, “I will not forget to flush the toilet after having a bowel movement again” 250 times.

Hermoine, a pretty and popular sophomore with light brown hair, is called before the TVPC next. She is charged with clogging a toilet in the Science Wing Girls’ Room. Specifically, she is charged with a Category #2 – that is, she is accused of clogging it with her bowel movement and a whole lot of toilet paper. The accusation is that she did this during 6th period when she got a pass from Miss Robinson – her 6th period Biology teacher. Miss Bliss, a History Teacher, is the teacher who actually found the clogged toilet and she is the one who investigated it. And it is she who subsequently filed the Violation Report charging Hermoine with having clogged it. Hermoine, however, has pleaded “Not Guilty” to the violation.

“I didn’t do it – I just didn’t do it,” Hermoine tells us. “I don’t know what else to say other than I didn’t do it,” she says, “I know that somebody clogged the toilet but it just wasn’t me.” “I did use that bathroom during 6th period today,” Hermoine acknowledges, “But I didn’t see any clogged toilet when I did.” “I mean, I can’t say for sure that it was already there when I went and used the bathroom or not,” she explains, “But I know I didn’t see it there when I went and I definitely didn’t clog it myself.”

“Well, it was actually Blossom who found it first, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Bliss corrects me, “She had gone in there to use the bathroom herself right after 6th period and she saw it there. “She then reported it to me and I took it from there,” the pretty blonde-haired teacher explains. “Blossom came up to me with this expression of disgust on her face and told me that this was this huge clog in one of the toilets,” Miss Bliss explains, “She said that somebody really unloaded in there and she didn’t know how we were going to unclog it.” “We’re pretty much certain that it happened during 6th period, Mr. Chairman,” she continues, “So I started checking on girls we know used the toilet during 6th period.”

“And Hermoine used the girls’ room during 6th period?” I ask. “Yes, Mr. Chairman, she did,” Miss Bliss tells me, “Miss Robinson gave Hermoine a girls’ room pass 6th period and her classroom is just a few doors down from the Science Wing Girls’ Room where this happened.” “There were actually quite a lot of girls getting girls’ room passes during 6th period,” Miss Bliss explains, “But there were only a few from classrooms in the Science Wing.” “Of course, there’s no guarantee that a girl from a different part of the building wouldn’t take a walk and use that particular bathroom,” she notes, “But we always start our investigation with classrooms that are closer to the girls’ room in question.” “It was pretty easy to narrow it down in this case,” she adds. “No one is saying that you did it on purpose,” Miss Bliss then turns and tells Hermoine sympathetically, “No one is really saying that you did anything wrong.” “You went to the girls’ room and did it in the toilet like you were supposed to,” Miss Bliss continues, “Clogging a toilet just happens sometimes – It just happens.”

But Hermoine still insists she didn’t do it. “Well, it didn’t happen to me,” she tells the pretty History Teacher, “I admit that I used the toilet there 6th period, but I swear that I didn’t clog the toilet.” “I didn’t even go #2,” she claims, “I only had to pee.” That last assertion catches us all a little off guard. “You were gone a while, Hermoine,” Miss Robinson – her 6th period Biology Teacher – tells her, “Given the length of time you took in the bathroom, I just assumed it was for a bowel movement. Miss Bliss is similarly surprised. She explains that one of the factors in accusing Hermoine of clogging the toilet was that she was in the girls’ room long enough to have done a bowel movement. “I checked with other teachers – Teachers who also gave girls bathroom passes during 6th period,” she explains, “And they mostly reported that those girls went and came back quickly.” “Hermoine was really the only one in the vicinity of that particular bathroom who was gone long enough to have done a BM,” Miss Bliss reports.

Still, Hermoine insists that it wasn’t her. “I just urinated – I didn’t even have to do a bowel movement,” she says. “And I really don’t think I was even gone that long,” she argues, “But either way, I only had to pee.” “I went BM at home this morning,” she adds, “Really, sir – Really, ma’am – I didn’t have to go BM at school today at all.”

This case proves to be an interesting one for the TVPC. The case against the petite sophomore beauty for clogging the toilet seems week. I mean, it certainly COULD have been she who clogged the toilet, but then again, it really could have been a lot of other girls. We really don’t know for sure whether Hermoine did a bowel movement at home this morning, but then again we really don’t know for sure if some other girl – possibly from a different section of the building – went in there and had a bowel movement 6th period. Perhaps the more interesting facet to this case is what was Hermoine doing in the girls’ room so long if, as she is claiming, she only had to urinate. Naturally, I ask her about that.

“I really don’t think I was in there that long, sir,” Hermoine answers me, “I mean, I didn’t actually rush through it, but I really don’t think I was wasting time, either, sir.” “I did pee a long time – I had to go really, really bad,” she says, “But it really didn’t take all that long.” “I don’t know, sir – It just took me a while,” she tells me. “By the time I finished on the toilet, wiped myself and washed my hands, it took a while,” she explains, “Then I kind of took some time to comb my hair, check my make-up, and put on some lipstick.” “I guess maybe it did take more time than I thought,” she adds, “But sir – I really don’t think it was THAT long.”

Looking over at Miss Robinson, I see the Biology Teacher shaking her head. The implication being that she doesn’t want to make an issue of the girl taking an unusually long time in the girls’ room. “Hermoine is right – It really wasn’t THAT long,” she says. “And she’s a really good student who never gives me any discipline problems at all,” she adds, “I think we can give her the benefit of the doubt in this case.” “I just meant that it was long enough that she COULD have done a bowel movement in that time,” Miss Robinson clarifies, “But it really wasn’t an excessively long time, either.” Taking everything into consideration, the TVPC then finds Hermoine “Not Guilty” of “Clogging the Toilet.” And with nothing else to charge her with, her business before the TVPC is concluded and she is dismissed.

Comment

Before moving on to the final items on our agenda – two items of committee business – it appears we may have one more matter to deal with. Just entering the committee room now is our ace restroom monitor Mrs. Johns and she has a girl – specifically, a prissy blonde-haired princess type named Liv – in tow. Her sister Maddie – another pretty blonde, but with a totally different personality – is here in detention for being late to class for bathroom purposes yesterday. Mrs. Johns was assigned this afternoon to monitor the girls doing toilet sitting punishment in the various girls’ rooms throughout the school. Liv had been assigned to toilet sitting detention in the Science Wing Girls’ Room this afternoon for improperly squatting over the toilet to urinate. Today was supposed to be the final day of a 3 day sentence on that. But that she has been brought here by Mrs. Johns now is obviously not a good thing for her. As they enter the committee room, I motion for them to come forward to the podium.

“Good afternoon, ladies,” I greet them. “Good afternoon, Mr. Chairman,” Mrs. Johns reciprocates. Liv, though, just gives me a look as if to say there’s nothing good about this afternoon at all. I, of course, ask Mrs. Johns what this is about – specifically why she has brought Liv here when she should instead be in the Girls’ Room sitting her time on the toilet. Mrs. Johns then informs me that she is charging Liv with “Panty-Soiling.” “I was making my rounds to all the girls’ rooms checking on the girls,” the ace restroom monitor tells us, “And I found Liv in the farthest stall by the window in the Science Wing Girls’ Room as assigned.” “But when I went in to check on her more closely, I saw that she had soiled panties,” Mrs. Johns reports, “She had her panties down at about knee level and I could see immediately that she had a mess in them.” “She told me that it happened in French class,” Mrs. Johns reports further, “She said she was holding it in and just didn’t make it to the toilet in time.”

Hearing that, Liv just gives Mrs. Johns a dirty look. “It was only a little bit,” the blonde-haired junior beauty argues, annoyance evident in her voice, “There really wasn’t much in my panties at all.” I and the rest of the TVPC give her a bit of a puzzle look. “I mean, she made it sound like I had this major mess in my panties,” Liv then explains, “But it really was only a little bit.” With that, I stop her and ask for clarification. “Are you talking merely skidmarks in your panties, Liv?” I ask her. “If it’s just skidmarks or something like that, it’s not a violation,” I explain to her, “There has to be actual, tangible fecal matter in your panties for it to be a panty-soiling.” “It’s a violation, sir – I am guilty,” the prissy blonde acknowledges, shame evident in her voice, “It’s not a lot but regrettably it’s enough to count as a panty-soiling.”

“But it’s not like I just went in my pants, sir,” Liv says in her defense, “It’s not like I’m one of those girls that never goes at school.” “I mean, I go at school all time, sir,” Liv then continues, “I’m definitely not the kind of girl who would rather mess in her panties than go #2 in the girls’ room.” “It’s just a little bit in my panties, sir – It really is,” she reiterates, “I did do most of it in the toilet, sir – I really did.” “MOST of it!” suddenly chimes in Mrs. Adler, a member of the TVPC, “You did MOST of it in the toilet?” “You’re supposed to do ALL of it in the toilet, not just MOST of it,” the committeewoman admonishes the girl. “You’re in high school, Liv,” she points out, “There shouldn’t be ANY in your panties at all.”

“Yes, ma’am,” the pretty blonde responds, nodding her head. “I didn’t mean that as an excuse, ma’am,” she tells Mrs. Adler, “I’m just saying that it was only a little bit – I’m just saying that I did do most of it in the toilet.” She goes on to explain that she was trying to hold it in while she was in French class. “Mrs. Defequer only gives 3 bathroom passes per month,” Liv explains, “And I was trying to conserve my passes because I only had 1 left.” “I thought I could wait – It didn’t feel like it was an emergency,” she continues, “But then I suddenly did a little bit in my panties.” “I did mostly make it to the girls’ room – I did do most of it in the toilet like I said,” she explains further, “But unfortunately a little came out in my panties before I got there.” “I didn’t mean that as an excuse, ma’am,” she turns and addresses Mrs. Adler directly, “I know I’m supposed to do all of it in the toilet – I know there’s no excuse for doing any in my panties.” “I’m just saying that’s how it happened, ma’am,” she adds, “I really wish I hadn’t done any in my panties but unfortunately I did.

Checking back with Mrs. Johns, she pretty much confirms Liv’s account that the mess was only a little bit. “She’s certainly correct that it wasn’t a very big mess at all,” our ace restroom monitor reports, “It could very well be true that she did most of the bowel movement in the toilet.” “But there is definitely fecal matter in her panties, Mr. Chairman – It’s definitely enough to be considered a panty-soiling,” she explains, “No way is it just skidmarks or a stain or something.” Such is duly noted for the record.

This is only Liv’s first panty-soiling of the school year, but since she has that prior toilet violation for improperly squatting, she is not entitled to be let off with just a warning. Still, it’s only her first panty-soiling and not a large one at that. For punishment, she’ll have to serve an hour of detention and write, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 100 times.

The first item of committee business before the TVPC this afternoon is a punishment appeal. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, girls who think their punishment is unfair or too severe are permitted to petition the TVPC to have their punishment reconsidered. It doesn’t happen very often but if a girl can make a convincing case for herself, the TVPC may reduce her punishment. Most punishment appeals involve girls on toilet suspension appealing to get their toilet privileges restored early. Rarely do we get girls appealing other punishments they’ve received but we have one such appeal today. Here to appeal her recently imposed punishment is a pretty and quite athletic junior brunette named Kristen. She is a member of the school’s Field Hockey team and this punishment that she’s appealing today stems from that.

It was a few days ago, that Kristen was before the TVPC after having soiled her panties at the previous afternoon’s field hockey game. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, accidents and other toilet violations by girls at games and other school events are considered more serious than accidents and other toilet violations occurring during the regular school day. As this was such an accident – an accident “while representing the school” we call it – Kristen was punished accordingly. Specifically, she was assigned to write “I will not soil my panties in school or at field hockey games again” 1,000 times and to serve a week of detention sitting on the toilet. And the athletic junior beauty is here to appeal that punishment. Still, I’m a bit puzzled as to the specifics of her appeal. Naturally, I ask her about that.

“I’d like to appeal my punishment writing assignment, sir,” Kristen then officially tells me, “I don’t think it’s right that I should have to write 1,000 times just for having an accident.” She argues that the punishment is way out of line considering that it’s only her second panty-soiling accident so far this year. “I understand that my punishment is going to be more since it happened while I was playing field hockey,” she says, “But even so, making me write 1,000 times for that is just totally unfair.” “I don’t think it’s right that I had to do my detention sitting on the toilet, either, but I can deal with that,” she argues, “But having to write 1,000 times is something else.” “Do you have any idea how long it takes to write a sentence like that 1,000 times?” she asks, “Do you have any idea how it hurts your hand to do that much writing?”

“Do you have any idea how disgusting it is to mess in your panties – especially during a game?” Cathy, a classmate and a field hockey teammate of Kristen chimes in, “Do you have any idea how disgusting it is to have to ride home on the bus with someone who has a load in her underwear?” Immediately, I bang my gavel and admonish her for calling out like that. “It’s not that what you’re saying is wrong, Cathy,” I tell her sympathetically, “But we just can’t have people calling out at TVPC meetings like that.” “Sorry, sir,” she tells me. “It’s just that it’s bad enough that Kristen actually did this – That she actually messed herself at a field hockey game,” Cathy continues, “But now she’s here complaining about being punished for it.” “I’m sorry but there’s just no excuse for that – There’s just no excuse for girls our age going in their pants,” she turns and tells Kristin directly, “There’s no excuse for a girl even in elementary school to be doing that much less a girl in high school.” “And it’s not even like they only had port-o-potties there or something,” Cathy adds, “They had regular bathrooms there that were very nice and they had doors on the stalls and everything.” This time I put up my hand and once again stop her. She’s not wrong, of course, but her comments are unnecessary.

Getting back to Kristen, she’s arguing for her assignment to be reduced from 1,000 times to 500 times. She reiterates her point that it was only her 2nd panty-soiling of the school year – The first happening in Gym class the first week of school – and that 1,000 times is an excessive punishment for that. “There were 2 girls on field hockey last year who had the same kind of accident that I had,” she argues, “And they only got 500 times not 1,000 times.” “And one of them had already had an accident at practice earlier in the season,” she adds. “Why do I have to write 1,000 times when they only had to write 500 times?” she asks. “500 times is plenty bad enough,” Kristen says.

But Coach Cooke points out now – as she did when the TVPC first heard this case four days ago – That she looks at the circumstances of each case differently. And I reiterate that the TVPC does that as well. “Those 2 cases were cases where the girls didn’t want to use port-o-potties,” the pretty, athletic Field Hockey Coach tells Kristen, “And the time that Felicia did it, the port-o-potties were particularly disgusting.” “I’m not saying that it excuses what they did, but you can certainly understand why someone wouldn’t want to use them,” the coach points out. “But what’s your excuse, young lady?” she pointedly asks Kristen, “You had regular toilets to use and you still messed in your panties.” The pretty brunette simply stands there with no answer to that.

“As Cathy said, you had nice facilities right there with regular toilets and lockable stall doors,” she admonishes Kristen, “What’s your excuse for not using a bathroom like that and going in your pants instead.” As the pretty but stern field hockey coach pauses a moment to hear from Kristen, the chastised girl can only mutter, “I don’t know.” But Coach Cooke still has more to say as she reminds Kristen that she urged her to go at halftime of the game. “I saw you sitting there uncomfortable at halftime,” the coach reminds her, “And it was pretty obvious that you needed to go to the bathroom.” “As I recall, I urged you to go then – Especially since the bathroom was right there behind the concession stand,” Coach Cooke recalls. “But for whatever reason, you chose not to go,” she lectures Kristen further, “And obviously you then messed your panties in the second half.” “That’s why you got 1,000 times instead of 500 times, young lady,” I then chime in, “The circumstances of your particular accident were pretty egregious.”
          Asking Kristen if she has anything else to say on her appeal, the junior beauty says she does not.

Some punishment appeal cases prove difficult for the TVPC to decide. This one, however, is quite easy. Kristen really has no compelling argument as to why her punishment assignment was too severe. Accordingly, the TVPC votes 5-0 to deny her appeal. “I’m sorry, Kristen, but your 1,000 times punishment will stand,” I tell her and note for the record, “And let me also remind you that it’s due in full tomorrow.”

“Well, I guess I need to talk to you about that as well, sir,” Kristen then tells me, “I was wondering if I could at least get an extension on writing the 1,000 times.” Hearing that, I just look at her incredulously. She tells me that she can have 500 times done by tomorrow but she would need another week to finish the rest. Her request is, of course, denied – The TVPC again voting 5-0 to deny the request. “You’ve had a whole week to get the 1,000 times done,” I remind her in no uncertain terms, “The full assignment is due tomorrow and what you don’t have done will be doubled.” Kristen is then dismissed as I bang my gavel and call for the next matter. Apparently, she’s got considerable writing to get done tonight.

Comment

The final item on the TVPC agenda this afternoon is another bit of committee business. As we saw in our prior matter, when a girl receives a written punishment – be it a repetitive writing assignment or an essay punishment – she has one week to hand it in. If, in one week’s time, the girl has not handed it in, she is called before the TVPC and given one last chance to do so before the assignment gets doubled. For this purpose, I now call before the TVPC a pretty but sometimes ditzy senior named Haley. She is being called before the TVPC and asked to hand in a 1,000 word essay – an essay that she was assigned one week ago as punishment for soiling her panties and then lying about it.

As Haley takes the podium this afternoon, I see that she’s got some paper in her hand. “I trust that’s your punishment essay, young lady,” I tell her. “Yes sir – It is,” she answers me, “I finished it last night.” I then direct her to hand the completed essay to the TVPC clerk. As she does as directed, I can’t help but ask her if she has learned her lesson. “Yes, sir – I did,” she assures me, in a decidedly adamant tone, “I definitely learned my lesson big time.” “Well, I’m happy to hear that, Haley,” I tell her.

Still, I can’t help but shake my head at this case. “You know, Haley, this was only your first offense,” I remind her, referring to the panty-soiling she did that day in English class, “You would have only gotten a warning for that and no actual punishment.” Haley nods her head in acknowledgement of that. “I guess I really did make it a whole lot worse on myself,” she tells me. The thing was that Haley had at first managed to escape being caught with the mess. She eventually made it to the girls’ room, cleaned herself there and eventually hid her messy panties in her gym locker. But she was ultimately accused by another student of having had the soiling accident – the girl was apparently in the next stall as Haley was cleaning herself in the girls’ room and saw the soiled panties on the bathroom floor under the stall partition as Haley was taking them off. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, it isn’t only teachers and staff members who may bring cases before the TVPC. Students may bring cases against other students. But by this time, Haley had already changed into clean panties – the spare pair that she usually kept in her gym locker – and apparently thought she was home free at that point. The senior beauty then lied and denied she had soiled her panties earlier.

“You really did make it a whole lot worse on yourself by lying about it,” I remind her again, reiterating what I told her one week ago, “You would have only gotten a warning for it being your first panty-soiling of the school year.” “You not only got yourself a punishment for lying to the TVPC,” I point out, “But then we also had to punish you for the panty-soiling since you committed another offense related to it.” The light-haired brunette nods her head that she understands. Committing another offense in conjunction with a panty-soiling or panty-wetting, of course, negates the privilege of being let off with just a warning for the accident.
            “I did make it a lot worse on myself, didn’t I?” she acknowledges, with a bit of a pained expression on her face. “That you did, Haley,” I acknowledge. Two days ago she handed in both 100 times of “I will not soil my panties in school again” and 500 times of “I will not lie to the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee again.” “It was stupid of me, sir -- It was really, really stupid,” she says, “I guess I was just ashamed about soiling my panties and I didn’t want anyone to know.” “Even with just getting a warning, it’s still pretty embarrassing for a girl my age to soil her panties – especially in school,” she adds. She assures us again, though, that she has indeed learned her lesson.

The TVPC clerk – having received the girl’s punishment essay – pronounces that it appears complete and in good order. Accordingly, it is accepted and Haley’s business before the TVPC is now complete.

So concludes this session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee. Meeting adjourned at 4:12 PM.

Comment

Name: Haley

TVPC Punishment Essay

Offense: Panty-Soiling and Lying To The TVPC

Offense Date: September 20, 2021

Length: 1,000 Words

Due Date: September 27, 2021

I am writing this punishment essay because I not only went to the bathroom in my pants but I lied about doing it. I am a sophomore in high school now and as such, I am way too old to be going to the bathroom in my pants like I did. And then I made it worse when I lied and said that I didn’t do it when I did. I need to learn to be responsible for my own bodily functions and that includes going both using the toilet when I need to use the toilet and not lying about it when I have an accident. I am ashamed of myself for not only having the accident and messing in my panties but for lying about doing it. In the future, I promise to be more responsible in using the toilet when I need to and I promise never to lie to one of my teachers of the TVPC again.

I went to the bathroom in my pants during Band class 3rd period last Wednesday. As I wrote, I am way too old to be messing in my panties and I am very ashamed of myself for doing it. I had to go during class and I foolishly decided to just hold it in rather than going to the girls’ room like I should have. I should have gotten a pass to the girls’ room from Mrs. Sylvester and taken care of my business in the toilet like I’m supposed to do. But, as I wrote, I foolishly decided to hold it in because I didn’t want to use the girls’ room down by the gym and the band room. Instead, I wanted to use the girls’ room in the Science Wing because that’s a lot nicer than the girls’ room down by the gym. I have Biology the period after Band and I had planned to go do my business in the girls’ room in the Science Wing then. I actually did do that – that is, go in the Science Wing Girls’ Room – but not before I’d already done a bunch of it in my panties.

It was stupid of me to wait and try to hold it in when I needed to use the toilet. I was not being responsible like a girl my age should. I need to learn to simply go use the toilet when I need to and not try to wait like I did. Obviously it is better to go in the toilet – even it’s not the nicest bathroom – than to mess in my pants. It’s really disgusting to mess in my panties and at my age, it’s pretty shameful as well. I hate the feeling of having that mess in my panties and I hate even worse how it gets all over my butt cheeks and all in the crack of my behind. That feels just awful. And I know that sometimes – if it’s a lot in your panties – it can get all on the back of your thighs, too. Fortunately, that didn’t happen this time but it could have and that was what I was risking by trying to hold it in when I really needed to go

I’m not sure what the worst thing is about messing in your panties. I’m not sure if it’s actually having the mess in your panties or having to clean up the mess afterwards. It’s especially bad when you have to clean yourself in a school bathroom stall like I had to do this time. Trying to clean the mess off your butt cheeks and from the crack of your behind is really disgusting – especially when you’re trying to do it in a bathroom stall with only the school toilet paper. I don’t even want to think what it would have been like if the mess was really bad and I had to wipe it from between my legs, as well. It was bad enough doing what I had to do and the mess wasn’t really as bad as it could have been. Even so, I got the mess all over my hand trying to wipe myself clean. I kept thinking about how much easier it all would have been had I just done it in the toilet like I should have. When you do it in the toilet, of course, it’s only a few wipes as you don’t have to wipe up any mess smeared on your behind. It’s so much easier to simply use the toilet when you have the chance and I really wish now that I would have done that. Even though I don’t particularly like using the girls’ room down by the gym and the band room, it’s still a lot better than going in my pants. I promise that I have learned my lesson. I promise that in the future I will use the toilet when I need to and never mess in my panties again.

I am also writing this punishment essay to say that I’m sorry for lying about what I did. I must learn to not only be more responsible in going in the toilet when I need to, but I need to accept responsibility when I do have an accident. After I did have my accident this time, I went to the girls’ room and did the rest in the toilet. Then, as I wrote, I was able to clean myself up with the toilet paper that was in the stall. I then put on a clean pair of panties that I had and stashed the soiled ones stashed in my purse, and then later hid them in my gym locker. I thought I was then home free and was going to get away with having soiled my panties in school. Then when I got accused of doing it, I lied about it and said that I hadn’t done it. That was wrong of me and by doing that I only made it worse on myself. But getting punished worse because of it served my right and helped to teach me a lesson.

I promise never to mess in my panties again and never lie to the TVPC or anyone else about toilet matters again.

Comment

Another great and informative report Arnold. I will volunteer to be Grace's probation officer. I would do a spandex leggings check three times a day if necessary

A suggestion would be to make Grace and cheerleaders wear white spandex leggings and panties under their skirts so we could see the damage and prominent poop lumps right aweay.

Thank you for your reports and the committee's hard work. It can be challenging checking gorgeous women's panties for wet stains and solid lumps..

Comment

Working...
                X