Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Welcome to a session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee – this writer’s favorite fantasy. The story takes place in a high school not unlike other high schools. In this high school, however, there are strict rules regarding the toilet behavior of the school’s female students. Those who break the school toilet rules (including the rule against going to the bathroom in your pants) are brought before the TVPC to have their cases heard and their punishment given out if they are guilty. Meetings of the TVPC are called to order at 3:10 PM each school day in the TVPC meeting room – Room 222 of the high school. It should be noted that where this story takes place, you need to be 18 in order to enter high school, so all persons depicted, even though entirely fictional, are at least 18 years of age.

My name is Arnold ZIffel and I’m chairman of the TVPC. What follows are the summary minutes of the TVPC meeting of Thursday, October 21, 2021.

The first case before the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee (TVPC) this afternoon concerns our girls’ tennis team – a matter from yesterday’s match against Capeside High School. Emma, a pretty freshman brunette, and a rising star on the team, has been charged with using the boys’ room at Capeside High yesterday. “There were, of course, two separate bathrooms at the Capeside High tennis complex,” Miss Graf – Coach of the girls’ tennis team – reports, “And Emma decided to use the boys’ room instead of waiting in line for the girls’ room.”

Emma admits to using the boys’ room but doesn’t think she did anything wrong. “A toilet is a toilet,” she tells us, “I just don’t see what the big deal is.” “The big deal is that you’re a girl and not a boy,” Coach Graf tells her, “And, as a girl, you’re supposed to use the girls’ room not the boys’ room.” “Just because there was a little line for the girls’ room is no excuse,” she tells the cute athletic freshman, “You need to wait if necessary and do your business in the girls’ room like you’re supposed to.” Emma just looks at her coach puzzled – Still not really sure why she’s making this an issue. “I suppose next you’re going to tell me that you tried to use a urinal or something,” Coach Graf then tells her, in a decidedly sarcastic tone, “And you don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.”

“Well, it wasn’t that kind of bathroom visit,” Emma then snaps back – the implication being that urinating wasn’t what she needed to do.” The comment catches everyone pretty much by surprise – Not the least of which is Coach Graf herself. “What?” she asks Emma simply. Having a bowel movement in the boys’ room is, of course, more serious than merely urinating in there. “I just assumed you went in there to urinate,” the pretty, blonde Tennis Coach tells her. But Emma explains that she urinated before getting on the bus to go to Capeside. “You always tell us to go before we get on the bus,” she reminds her coach, “I peed but I wasn’t feeling the urge to poop until we were already on our way there.” “So I pooped when we got there,” Emma tells us, “And I pooped in a toilet like I was supposed to.”

“You were supposed to poop in the GIRLS’ room!” Coach Graf immediately answers her back. But Emma argues again that she still doesn’t see what the big deal is. “This was a GIRLS’ tennis match, Coach,” she tells Coach Graf, “There were just girls there and no boys.” “There was a line for the girls’ room and no one was using the boys’ room at all,” she explains. “A toilet is a toilet and that’s what I used,” she argues, “So what if it was the boys’ room – There were no boys in there at the time.” “Would you rather I not have done it in the toilet?” she asks her coach, “Would you rather I be like Leylah and Angelique?” Earlier this year, Leylah and Angelique – both sophomores – each soiled her panties at a tennis match.

Immediately, I bang my gavel at that. That’s obviously a false comparison and I tell Emma so. “Really Emma?” I ask her rhetorically, “That’s what it was? – Either use the boys’ room or mess in your panties?” Questioning her further, Emma acknowledges that it wasn’t out of necessity but merely convenience that she used the boys’ room. “It was just that there was a line for the girls’ room and no one was using the boys’ room,” the athletic freshman beauty explains, “It wasn’t that it was an emergency or anything but I just didn’t think it made much sense to wait for the girls’ room when the boys’ room was right there.” “It wasn’t like they didn’t have a toilet in there, too, sir,” she tells me, “I used the toilet the exact same way in the boys’ room as I would have used it in the girls’ room.” Emma tells us that she simply did her bowel movement in the toilet, wiped herself, and then flushed it all down. “There really weren’t any problems as far as I could see,” Emma adds. For the record, there is no indication that Emma did anything improper in the boys’ room – Other than, of course, having her bowel movement in the boys’ room to begin with.

Determining the appropriate punishment for Emma in this case isn’t easy. She’s only got one prior toilet violation on her record -- that being “Late to Class for Bathroom Purposes” and that’s a minor offense. But this does constitute a toilet violation while representing the school and therefore is no small matter. “I don’t think we need to be particularly severe with her,” Coach Graf then argues, “I mean, Emma did simply use the toilet and I guess there really wasn’t much harm done.” “I certainly don’t think it’s as serious as when Angelique and Leylah messed their panties at a match,” she adds. “But we do need to make Emma understand that she can’t just go use the boys’ room because she thinks it’s more convenient,” the pretty Tennis Coach comments, “The most important thing is that Emma needs to learn that all her future toilet use be in the girls’ room and not the boys’ room.” Looking over at Emma she assures us that in the future she will only use the girls’ room. Coach Graf then nods her head – Obviously quite happy to hear that.

In the meantime, Emma will be writing, “I will not use the boys’ room at tennis matches or any other time again” 300 times and spending 2 weeks of her 3rd period study hall sitting on the toilet. The popular freshman brunette reacts in surprise at hearing that. “I have to sit on the toilet for punishment?” she asks. “Yes, you do,” I tell her, “And obviously, you will be sitting on a toilet in the GIRLS’ room!” Specifically, I assign Emma to do her toilet sitting in the girls’ locker room bathroom.

Moving on to cases from school today, I first call a quiet junior beauty named Willow. She is not only charged with “Panty-Soiling” but with doing it on purpose. That the shy and quiet brunette has soiled her panties is readily obvious – Her jeans are sporting quite a noticeable bulge in the seat from the load. But Willow vehemently denies that she did it on purpose. Faithful readers of the TVPC surely know that girls wetting or soiling themselves on purpose are dealt with more severely than girls merely having accidents. But those faithful readers of the TVPC also know that charging a girl with doing it on purpose is a difficult charge to prove.

“It was an ACCIDENT!” Willow argues in her defense, “It was just an accident.” “Look – I know I soiled my panties and I guess I soiled them kind of bad,” she acknowledges, “But it really was just an accident.” “No way did I mess in my panties on purpose, sir,” she tells me, “No way would I EVER mess in my panties on purpose – That’s just disgusting!” “I know I’ve had issues with pooping here at school – We both know that I don’t like using the girls’ rooms for that,” the toilet-troubled junior beauty continues, “You know I’ve got a thick file – You know I’ve done it in my pants a lot.” “But they’ve all been ACCIDDENTS, sir” she argues further, “I usually try to just hold it in until I get home from school and sometimes I have accidents because of that.” “And this one was an accident, too, sir,” she tells me adamantly, “I was trying to hold it in until I got home but I just didn’t make it.”

Miss Calendar, though, finds the girl’s explanation hard to believe. Miss Calendar is the girl’s 3rd period Computer Science Teacher and in whose class Willow was caught with the soiled panties. “You were trying to hold it in until you got home?” she asks the girl rhetorically, “Is that really what you expect us to believe?” “It was only 3rd period and you already had the mess in your panties,” she reminds the girl – A peculiar combination of anger and skepticism in her voice, “You had the mess already in your panties 3rd period and you expect us to believe you were trying to hold it in until you got home from school?” The implication, of course, was that she wasn’t even close to making it through the school day and really had no chance in holding it in until she got home. Willow really has no response to that but then again, she really doesn’t need to respond to that.

The thing is that it really doesn’t matter if Willow had a plausible plan for simply holding it in at school or not. Just because there really was no chance of her actually holding it in that long – The fact that she messed her panties during only 3rd period is plenty proof of that – Doesn’t mean that it’s considered intentional. “Even if Willow knew there was no way she’d be able to hold it in that long doesn’t make it intentional,” I point out and note for the record, “Even if Willow knew it was inevitably going to come out in her panties at school still doesn’t make it an intentional panty-soiling.” “As long as she was actually making an attempt to hold it in means that it’s only considered an accident,” I explain and further note for the record, “Even if her attempts to hold it in were futile and Willow knew it, as long as she was making the attempt, it’s still only considered an accident.”

That explanation definitely leaves Miss Calendar frustrated. The Computer Science Teacher is left just shaking her head. “You know its one thing when girls hold it in actually thinking they can make it home to do it there,” she says, “its bad enough when a girl has an accident doing that, but at least that’s actually an accident.” “But when a girl just holds it in for the sake of holding it in – When she continues to hold it in even when she knows there’s no chance she can hold it in long enough,” the quite pretty teacher rants on, “Well, as far as I’m concerned, that’s not really an accident.” “SHAME! – SHAME ON YOU!!” she yells at Willow, “It’s totally disgusting to just sit there and go in your pants the way that you did.” “It’s really a shame that a girl can get away with just sitting there in class without making any attempt to use the girls’ room at all,” Miss Calendar rants further – this time directing her rant specifically to me.

“Well, it isn’t exactly that she’s getting away with it, Jenny,” I point out to Miss Calendar, “Even if it’s deemed to be accidental, she’s still going to be punished for soiling her panties.” “It’s actually her 3rd panty-soiling already this year,” I note as I turn and glare at Willow in the process, “And her punishment will most certainly reflect that.” Questioning Willow further, the sweet but soft-spoken junior reasserts her claim that she was trying to hold it in – Sticking to her story that she was trying to hold it in until she got home from school. Checking back with her teacher, I ask Miss Calendar if she has any evidence contrary to that – That is, any evidence to suggest that Willow was not at least trying to hold it in. Miss Calendar, reluctantly, tells me that she has no such evidence. “As long as the girl is making ANY attempt to hold it in, it’s only considered an accident,” I then note again for the record, “To be considered intentional, the girl would have to actually push the bowel movement out into her panties or, at the least, just let it come out without providing any resistance at all.” As I noted before, under TVPC rules, it’s extremely hard to convict a girl of intentionally going in her pants. Accordingly, Willow is found “Guilty” of only a panty-soiling ACCIDENT.

It’s her 3rd such accident of the school, but given the severity of her accident and her lackadaisical attitude toward having her bowel movements at school, it’s clear that more than the usual punishment is in order here. Quite frankly, it’s tempting to send her down the hall to the girls’ room and make her clean up her accident there, but that would be too severe for only a 3rd offense. Instead, she is sentenced to a full week of detention and having to write, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 500 times.

For the next matter before the TVPC we have another panty-soiling case. This one apparently happened in Mr. Feeney’s 4th period History class. Mr. Feeney is one of our best teachers but he’s also very strict and maintains a strict policy that girls’ room passes are not allowed during class. And that oftentimes creates a problem with girls having accidents in his classes. But allowing girls’ room passes in class is strictly at the discretion of the teacher and this “No Passes” policy is simply one of THE FACTS OF LIFE in Mr. Feeney’s class. Today, it’s Jo (short for Josephine, but no one calls her that) a feisty, self-assured junior brunette, who is accused of soiling her panties in his class.

“Guilty” Jo tells me before I even get a chance to ask her for her plea. The members of the TVPC look at her puzzled. We typically don’t get girls seemingly that eager to get punished. “Well, what can I say, sir?” she tells me, “I had an accident – I messed in my panties.” “Of course, it never would have happened if Mr. Feeney had just let me go to the girls’ room when I asked,” she then says in a decidedly passive-aggressive tone. Jo is a smart girl and she knows the rules, but I feel compelled to remind her anyway. “The proper handling of your bodily functions is entirely your responsibility,” I remind her, “And teachers are under no obligation to excuse you from class for that purpose,” Jo then looks very much like she wants to say something, but then wisely stops. “Yes sir,” is all she says.

Then, pausing a moment – no doubt to consider her words carefully – she simply repeats “Guilty.” “Look sir, “she then tells me respectfully, “Can we just skip ahead to where you give me my punishment?” “You know, I do have a rather smelly, disgusting mess in my panties, sir,” she says, sarcasm now creeping in, “And the mess is now kind of smeared all over my backside.” “”I really would like to just get my punishment and get this over with, sir,” she tells me. “You know, it’s not like it’s pleasant standing here like this in soiled panties, sir,” the junior beauty continues, “I really would like to get myself home and get myself cleaned up.” I take a moment to warn her about her tone and attitude and give her a moment to calm down. “We’ll get to your punishment in due course, young lady,” I warn her, “And if you’re that eager to get yourself cleaned up, we can always have you do it right here in school in the girls’ room right down the hall.” But that, of course – that is, the in-school clean-up of the accident – is not something I typically impose until a girl’s 6th accident and this is only Jo’s 2nd one. Still, it would seem that the threat of such is enough to get her tone back in check. “I’m sorry, sir,” she tells me contritely.

“Look, Jo – I understand your frustration,” I then tell her sympathetically, “I’m sure it isn’t pleasant to have a mess in your panties.” “But disrespecting your teachers and disrespecting the TVPC is simply not going to be tolerated, young lady,” I tell her firmly, “That’s not going to help you – In fact, it’s more likely to make your punishment worse.” “Yes sir,” she tells me respectfully. “But it really is frustrating, sir – It’s just so frustrating,” she argues, “I can’t even describe how frustrating it is to have to go to the bathroom really bad and know your teacher is not going to let you go.” “I mean, it’s not like I didn’t want to go to the girls’ room, sir,” she explains, “I know you have a lot of girls like that – Girls that are really shy and don’t want to do #2 at school.” “But I’m not like that, sir – You know I’m not like that,” Jo continues, “You know I’ve never had a problem doing it in the girls’ room when I need to.” “But now I have Mr. Feeney and he never lets anyone go,” she laments, “No matter how bad I have to go, he just won’t let me go to the girls’ room.” “I just wanted to go to the girls’ room, sir – I didn’t want to go in my pants,” the pretty junior brunette pleads – now more like ranting, “But he just makes me sit there in class until I can’t hold it in anymore.” “It’s just so frustrating, sir,” she adds, “It’s just so frustrating that no matter how bad we have to go, he never lets us go to the girls’ room.” As the feisty junior beauty pauses – apparently to take a breath – I put up my hand to stop her.

Mr. Feeney then takes the opportunity to chime in. “You girls have every opportunity to use the facilities,” he argues, “You girls are perfectly free to go before or after class.” “You may also go during lunch and study hall periods,” the strict History Teacher points out, “And you’re always free to go between classes.” “Class time is for class business,” Mr. Feeney insists, “You take care of your own business on your own time.” It’s a familiar refrain and hearing it certainly doesn’t placate Jo. In fact, it seems to frustrate her even more.

“There’s no time to go #2 between classes,” Jo counter argues, “I mean, sometimes you can do a quick pee – Especially if you don’t take the time to wipe – But no way can you do #2 like that.” The feisty junior is left just shaking her head. “I just want to be able to go to the bathroom when I need to go to the bathroom,” she pleads, frustration evident in her voice. “Do you have any idea how humiliating it is to go in my pants like this?” she asks, “Do you have any idea how disgusting it is to having to deal with a mess like this?” “You know it’s not like I make a habit of going in my pants, you know,” she continues, “I go to the girls’ room and do it in the toilet whenever I need to.” “This is the 2nd time already this year that it’s happened in Mr. Feeney’s class,” she says, “I’ve never had another accident in school ever before and now it’s happened to me twice in the same class.” “I just don’t get why we can’t just go when we need to,” she continues again, starting to rant a bit, “I’m just sick of having to sit there in class holding it in when I really have to go and should be using the toilet.” “And I’m really sick of going in my pants when I can’t hold it in any longer,” the articulate brunette further rants, “Do you have any idea how bad that feels and how embarrassing it is having a mess in my panties at my age?”

As she takes a breath, I bang my gavel to stop the commentary. Similarly, I suggest to Mr. Feeney that no response from him is necessary. “This really isn’t a difficult case,” I tell them both and note for the record, “The facts aren’t really in dispute at all.” “Josephine has had a panty-soiling accident – Her second of the school year,” I note further, “And for that she must be punished.” “Well, let’s get you home so you can clean-up your accident,” I tell her. With that, she is then sentenced to 2 hours of detention and having to write, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 200 times.

The next item on the TVPC agenda this afternoon is the results of a TVPC investigation. For this we welcome Miss Mars, a very pretty blonde-haired Gym Teacher and one of the TVPC’s top investigators. On Monday, she was officially assigned to investigate two matters – specifically, two enormous, toilet-clogging bowel movements that were found clogging toilets late Saturday afternoon. Officially, they are noted as Category #2 toilet cloggings (that is, clogging with bowel movement and toilet paper), but in both cases it was clearly the size and consistency of the bowel movements themselves that clogged each toilet.

The clogged toilets were found as they were setting up for a Saturday night dance and after an away football game that afternoon at Bayside High School. One of the clogged toilets was found in the girls’ room in the hallway by the gym and band room while the other was found in the girls’ locker room. The players, band, and cheerleaders, of course, returned here after the game. Miss Mars is here to report on the results of her investigation into who clogged those 2 toilets – An investigation that apparently includes at least one Violation Report charging with one of our cheerleaders.

“These were tricky cases to solve, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Mars first tells me. “These were 2 outright huge bowel movements stuck in those toilets,” she reports, “At first, I found it hard to believe that they actually came from girls – I thought maybe two of our football players had snuck into the girls’ room and the girls’ locker room and each done one of those bowel movements.” “And at first we just assumed they both were the result of girls using the toilets when everyone returned here Saturday afternoon after the game,” the pretty Gym Teacher and ace investigator reports further, “It turns out that wasn’t the case, either.” Miss Mars explains that both clogged toilets happened earlier in the day – specifically, on Saturday morning as they all gathered here BEFORE boarding the buses to go to the game at Bayside High School.

For the first one – the clogged toilet in the girls’ locker room – Miss Mars has charged Brooke, a pretty and POPULAR senior cheerleader with clogging it. “As I indicated before, Mr. Chairman, it happened before the game as Brooke and her fellow cheerleaders gathered here to board the buses to go to the game,” Miss Mars reports, “As she is supposed to do, Brooke naturally used the toilet before getting on the bus.” “The clogging was accidental, of course – simply the combination of some toilet paper along with a very large bowel movement,” Miss Mars reports further, “Brooke just had one of those bowel movements that was simply too big to fit down the toilet as it was.” The comment – that quite vivid description of the pretty cheerleader’s bowel movement – draws a few giggles in the committee room. Clogging the toilet on purpose, of course, would be considered a more serious violation than merely clogging it accidentally as Brooke as is accused of doing. Still, Miss Mars admonishes the tall, senior beauty for simply leaving it all just sitting there in the toilet and not telling anyone that she had clogged it. “This happened in the morning – obviously before you even left for Bayside for the game,” she admonishes Brooke, “And no one knew about it until they were setting up for the dance many hours later.” “Your bowel movement just sat there in the toilet for most of the day on Saturday,” she lectures the girl, “Needless to say, it didn’t smell too good when they finally got around to unclogging it before the dance.” “That all could have been easily avoided had you just gone up to a teacher when it first happened and told them that you had clogged the toilet,” Miss Mars adds. The blonde-haired Gym Teacher and ace investigator does acknowledge, though, that with the use of a plunger and a thick stick, they were able to break Brooke’s bowel movement into smaller pieces and get it all fully flushed down the toilet.

Brooke, however, simply denies that it was she who clogged the toilet. “It wasn’t me,” the pretty, blonde-haired cheerleader tells us, “I simply did not clog the toilet then or any other time.” “I’m not saying that Miss Mars is a liar – I believe her obviously that SOMEONE did clog one of the toilets in there,” she acknowledges, “But that someone just wasn’t me.” She further claims that she’s never even had a bowel movement the size of which was capable of clogging the toilet. “Not even at home, sir, have I ever clogged the toilet like that,” she claims, “Much less here at school with the power flush toilets.” “Just look at me, sir,” she argues, apparently referring to her quite slender self, “I just don’t have bowel movements the size of that.”

But Miss Mars argues that doesn’t prove anything – that is, just because she isn’t a particularly big girl doesn’t mean that she’s incapable of producing big bowel movements. “You’d be surprised at the kind of bowel movements a smaller girl can produce,” Miss Mars explains to Brooke, “I’ve seen girls smaller and skinnier than you produce bowel movements that you would think came out of football players.” But Brooke still maintains that it wasn’t here. “Maybe so,” she tells the pretty Gym Teacher respectfully, “But this one just didn’t come from me.” “Maybe some girls do have big bowel movements like that but I certainly don’t,” she says. “And I didn’t even go before the game,” she adds, “So it really couldn’t have been me.”

Miss Mars reacts with surprise at hearing that. She claims to have two witnesses -- two of Brooke’s fellow cheerleaders – who actually saw her using the bathroom in the girls’ locker room before the game. “I saw her – I was in the girls’ locker room getting dressed for the game and Brooke was definitely in the bathroom there,” reports Heather M, another tall blonde and a fellow cheerleader, “I can’t say for sure which stall it was but she definitely used the toilet in there before we headed to the game. Cassie, a pretty brunette, is more specific. She claims to have seen Brooke using the specific stall where the clogged toilet was later found. “I was in there – In the girls’ locker room bathroom myself,” Cassie testifies, “I was in the last stall by the wall taking care of my own business when Brooke came in and took the stall right next to me.” “I don’t mean to get Brooke in trouble, sir, but it definitely was her,” the junior brunette testifies further. “The stalls in the girls’ locker room have these big gaps between the stalls themselves and the stall doors,” she says, “And you can mostly see what’s going on right outside the stall.” “I could definitely see that it was Brooke going into the stall next to me,” Cassie tells us, “And I could tell by her perfume as well.”

The testimony raises more than a few eyebrows in the committee room. Clearly it contradicts Brooke’s denial that she even used the bathroom before leaving for the game. Obviously, I question Brooke about that. “Well, I didn’t mean that I didn’t use the toilet at all,” the pretty and popular cheerleader then explains, “I just mean that I didn’t need to have a bowel movement when I went then.” “Obviously, I did use the toilet then – I always use the toilet before getting on the bus” Brooke explains further, “That’s what Coach Musso tells us to do.“ But I only peed – I didn’t have to go #2 at all so obviously I couldn’t have clogged the toilet with my #2,” she claims.

But Miss Mars – once again, relying on Cassie’s testimony – Claims that she did. “Really, Brooke? – You only had to pee?” Miss Mars asks her rhetorically, “Well, your friend Cassie seems to have a different opinion on that.” Turning back to her cheerleading teammate, Cassie reiterates that she doesn’t want to get Brooke into trouble. “I mean, I can’t really say for sure that Brooke was pooping or anything,” she clarifies, “I know she peed a little because I could hear that from the next stall but I never actually heard her pooping or saw the clogged toilet or anything like that.” Miss Mars then gives Cassie a look – A look as if to say that wasn’t what she had told her before. “The only thing I said about that before was that she was in the stall for a while,” Cassie then further clarifies. “I mean, I was pooping in there myself and Brooke went into the next stall while I was in the middle of that,” the pretty junior cheerleader explains, “And by the time I was done and had wiped myself, Brooke still wasn’t finished yet.” “And even after I had finished washing my hands and putting on my make-up and stuff, Brooke was still on the toilet,” Cassie testifies further, “In fact, she was still in there by the time I was leaving and heading for the bus.” I turn and see Miss Mars nodding. “Obviously, that doesn’t sound like Brooke was only urinating,” the pretty Gym Teacher points out. I would certainly agree and I tell Miss Mars so, although intending the comment as much for Brooke as for her. More importantly, though, that puts the ball clearly back in Brooke’s court.

But the pretty cheerleader still sticks to her story that she only peed. “That’s all that I had to do at the time – That’s all that I could do,” she insists. “I was trying to go both ways – I wanted to go both ways,” Brooke tells us, “But all I could do was pee.” “I hadn’t gone at home that morning and I was constipated a bit – I actually hadn’t gone for 2 days,” Brooke continues, “So I sat for a while and tried to go before I got on the bus.” She tells us that she was trying to “go poop” then so she wouldn’t have to go later at the game. “I know the school bathrooms – Especially in the locker room – Aren’t the greatest,” she explains, “But they’re really not so bad as school bathrooms go.” “I’d rather go here and get it done rather than take a chance having to poop later at the game,” she reasons, “You never know what kind of bathrooms you’re going to get when you go to another school for a game.” “Say what you want about the bathroom in the girls’ locker room, but at least they’re regular toilets and they even have doors on most of the stalls,” the pretty cheerleader adds, “At least they’re not port-o-potties or doorless stalls like we get at some schools.”

Continuing, Brooke further reports that try as she might, she simply couldn’t “go poop” in the girls’ locker room that morning. “I actually didn’t have to go until later,” she explains, “I didn’t feel the urge to go until we were all on the bus heading back here after the game.” “I did use the toilet in the gym hallway bathroom after we got back here after the game,” she tells us, “Michelle was in there with me at the time and she can verify that I went then. Michelle, a sophomore flute player in the school band, is here apparently as a witness for Brooke. “It’s true, sir,” Michelle tells me, “I was in the stall right next to her and we were both going #2 after the game.” The implication, of course, is that if Brooke actually did have a bowel movement that afternoon, it’s unlikely that she’d also had one – especially one large enough to clog a toilet – only a few hours earlier. Questioning Michelle further, she confirms that she and Brooke were using the first two stalls by the door in the girls’ room in the gym hallway. The clogged toilet that was found there a short time later was in the next to last stall by the wall – pretty much on the opposite side of the girls’ room from where she and Brooke used the toilet.

Weighing the evidence in this case, Miss Mars certainly has provided credible evidence that Brooke is guilty of clogging the toilet. But Brooke has also rebutted that evidence and has made a convincing case that she’s not guilty. Obviously, I’m not calling Miss Mars a liar or anything like that – she is indeed a top-notch investigator for the TVPC. But in this case, I’m afraid her evidence is simply not strong enough. With only Mrs. Adler dissenting, the TVPC votes 4-1 to find Brooke “Not Guilty” of “Clogging the Toilet.” While Brooke smiles and receives congratulations from her friends and fellow cheerleaders, Miss Mars is left shaking her head. “She was guilty, Mr. Chairman,” the pretty Gym Teacher tells me, “I respect the verdict of the TVPC but I’m telling that Brooke is guilty.

Comment

Moving on to the issue of the clogged toilet in the Gym Hallway Girls’ Room, Miss Mars has a report on that as well, but apparently no Violation Report. “Well, this one wasn’t done by a student, Mr. Chairman,” she tells me, “And, as a matter of fact, it wasn’t a teacher, either.” As we all look at the pretty Gym Teacher confused, Miss Mars continues. “This one was actually done by a parent, Mr. Chairman,” she reports, “Apparently, her son is in the band, and when she dropped him off for the game, she decided to use the bathroom here as well.”

Miss Mars then introduces Claudia, a petite and pretty senior brunette. “Claudia is a witness to what happened,” Miss Mars tells us, “She’ll explain it all for you.” “Just tells the committee what you told me,” she tells the senior violin player.

“Well, like Miss Mars said, it was Mrs. Pritchett,” the senior beauty explains, “I assume she was here to drop Manny off for the game.” Manny is Mrs. Pritchett’s son and he’s a drummer in the school band. He, of course, was part of the band that went to Bayside HS on Saturday. Claudia tells us that she went to the girls’ room herself – specifically, the girls’ room in the hallway by the gym. “I walked in just as I saw Mrs. Pritchett coming out of a stall,” Claudia tells us, “It was kind of crowded in there at the time with a lot of girls going before getting on the bus, so I headed to the stall that she was coming out of.” “She stopped me as I was heading in there,” Claudia explains further, “So told me that I didn’t want to go in there.” “She told me that the toilet was clogged – She told me that she had clogged it,” the senior beauty continues, “She patted her stomach and told me that she had just unloaded a real lot and that it had clogged the toilet.” “I didn’t actually go in the stall, but I could see from where I was standing that the toilet was clogged,” the Claudia adds, “I could see that the water was all the way up to the rim of the bowl.” The star violinist adds further that she, of course, went into a different stall and used the toilet there. She explains that she had to “tinkle.”

Miss Mars concurs. She tells us that she has no reason to doubt Claudia’s account of what happened. “I talked to several others who saw Gloria come in to use the toilet when she dropped Manny off for the game,” Miss Mars points out, “And, as we heard first-hand from Claudia, Gloria readily admitted that she had clogged the toilet. Gloria is, of course, Mrs. Pritchett – a very pretty and sexy brunette. And seeing as how TVPC rules only apply to the school’s female students – and in rare circumstances, a few of our female faculty and staff members – there are no charges that we can bring against her for clogging the toilet. “At first glance, you wouldn’t think someone like Gloria – that is, someone of Gloria’s size – Could produce a bowel movement like that,” Miss Mars adds, “But like I said before, you’d be quite surprised at the size of bowel movements that some women can produce.”

She then thanks Claudia for coming forward with her testimony. “That obviously was the key to my investigation,” she says. Likewise, I also thank the petite and pretty senior (who is no stranger to the TVPC herself) for coming forward and helping us solve this case. But before closing this matter entirely, I have something else to address with Claudia. “Tinkle?” I ask her, “Did you really describe what you had to do as having to ‘tinkle’?” I ask her. Claudia then looks at me puzzled. “I mean, it’s not actually a toilet violation to talk like that -- Slang terms for your bodily functions aren’t actually against the rules,” I note, “But ‘tinkle’?” “You’re a senior in high school now, Claudia,” I remind her, “I would think a girl your age would have long stopped referring to it as having to ‘tinkle’.” “The proper word is ‘urinate’, young lady,” I tell her, “I certainly think you’re old enough now to be using the correct terminology for your bodily functions.” Looking over at Claudia, I see her nodding her head that she understands. “I’m sorry, sir,” she tells me. “It’s just that that’s what I’ve always called it ever since I was little,” she says.

Moving on to cases from today in school, DJ and Kimmy – both juniors – are now called before the TVPC. Both girls have been charged with “Loitering in the Girls’ Room.” Under TVPC rules, girls are not permitted to congregate or otherwise hang around the girls’ rooms without legitimate purpose. Mrs. Johns, while making a routine patrol of the girls’ rooms as part of her duties as restroom monitor, apparently caught the two of them in the Main Corridor Girls’ Room just leaning on a pair of sinks talking. It’s not a serious offense – At least not for a first offense as it is for both girls – But it is still something we discourage. The girls’ rooms here are obviously designed as places for girls to attend to necessary bodily functions and not for girls to simply hang out and socialize.

Oddly, DJ, a pretty, well-spoken honor student, has pleaded “Guilty” to the charge while Kimmy, an equally pretty but quite chatty underachiever, has pleaded “Not Guilty.” “We didn’t do anything wrong,” Kimmy claims, “All we were doing was talking.” Her comment raises a few eyebrows in the committee room. While simply talking is hardly a serious offense, it is the gist of what she is accused of, and I tell her so. “The girls’ rooms are not intended to be a social club, young lady – They are not there to serve as a place to meet and talk with your friends,” I explain to her, “The girls’ rooms are there for girls to attend to necessary bodily functions.” The pretty blonde acknowledges that she and her friend understand that but still insist they were doing nothing wrong. “We were just talking,” Kimmy reiterates, “It’s not like we were interfering with girls going to the bathroom or anything.” “We were just by the sinks quietly talking,” she argues, “It’s not like we were blocking the stalls or anything.” “The girls’ room wasn’t even crowded at the time,” she points out, “It’s not like there was a FULL HOUSE in there or something.” “I mean, girls were still going into the stalls and using the toilet, sir,” she argues further, “It’s not like we were preventing people from doing those necessary bodily functions.” She speaks those last few words – repeating my words – in a bit of a mocking tone. This, of course, annoys me a bit.

“Look, you’re not allowed to simply hang out in our bathrooms,” I angrily tell her, “No one is saying it’s a serious offense but our bathrooms are simply not designed for people to hang out and talk.” “And no one is accusing you of actually interfering with girls using the toilet,” I further inform her, “If that were the case, you’d be charged with that.” That, of course, would be a more serious offense than merely loitering. Prompted by me, Kimmy then apologizes for her previous remark – or more specifically, the tone of that remark. That was a good idea. As noted, this is only a minor offense and there’s certainly no need to make it worse with a bad attitude.

I then continue. “The girls’ rooms are there for you girls to perform necessary bodily functions,” I reiterate, “And unless you’re doing that, you have no business being in the girls’ room.” “I mean, obviously no one is saying that you can’t talk in the girls’ room at all, Kimmy,” I point out, “No one is saying that you can’t have conversations as you go about your business in the girls’ room.” “But those conversations must be incidental to your using the girls’ room – You need to be carrying out legitimate business bathroom at all times while you’re in there,” I explain, “It shouldn’t be a situation where your primary purpose for being in there is just to hang out and talk.” “Yes, sir,” she tells me contritely.

Kimmy is, of course, found “Guilty” of “Loitering in the Girls’ Room.” She and her friend DJ are then sentenced to write, “I will not loiter in the girls’ room again” 100 times and serve an hour of detention. “Thank you, sir,” DJ then tells me – no doubt for the leniency of her punishment. But, as I noted previously, it wasn’t a serious offense. “It won’t happen again, sir,” she tells me.

Comment

Our next case this afternoon is a serious one. Diane, a pretty blonde senior, stands before us as a girl on toilet suspension. She’s serving 3 weeks on toilet suspension for her 2nd offense of smoking in the girls’ room – a case the TVPC adjudicated earlier this week. A toilet suspension, of course, is when a girl is not permitted to use any school bathroom for any reason. Diane’s jeans – noticeably wet in the crotch and up the back – show the tell-tale signs of that. Additionally, she owes us a week of detention – to be served when the toilet suspension is done – and 1,000 times of “I will not smoke in the girls’ room in school again.” Today, though, the senior beauty has apparently gotten herself into even more trouble.

Suddenly, though, the proceedings are interrupted by the sound of a cell phone ringing. “I’m sorry, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Johnson suddenly tells me as it’s her cell phone that’s ringing. “I’m sorry, sir, but its Diane’s father calling,” the pretty, occasionally disorganized English Teacher explains, “He wanted to be kept up to date on what was happening with his daughter. “HELLO LARRY,” Miss Johnson then answers her phone, “Diane is just going before the committee now.” She then quickly explains that she can’t talk now and promises to call him back when we finish with Diane’s case. And she apologizes again for the interruption. Accepting her apology, I then tell her to present the case against Diane.

“I caught her in the girls’ room in the basement about an hour ago,” reports Miss Johnson, “I caught Diane wiping herself after having done a bowel movement in the toilet.” Using the toilet is, of course, a violation of her toilet suspension and a most serious offense indeed. “Really?” I ask, shooting Diane a dirty look in the process. “You didn’t think you were in enough trouble already being on toilet suspension?” I ask her, “You now have to violate that toilet suspension and make it even worse?” But the girl just looks at me with a desperate, sorrowful look on her face. Today was her third day on toilet suspension but apparently the first day that she had to deal with needing a bowel movement while on the toilet suspension.

“I had to go, sir – I was desperate,” she tells me, “I just didn’t want to mess in my panties.” Peeing in my pants is one thing, sir,” the pretty senior explains, “I’m not saying that it isn’t awful wetting your pants in school, but at least you can kind of get used to that.” “But not when it comes to the other way,” she continues, “I can’t just not go to the toilet for that – I can’t just let myself go that way in my pants.” “I really tried to hold it in, sir – I really tried,” Diane tells me. “I’d been holding it in since like 3rd period,” she says, “And I just couldn’t hold it in any longer.” “I just didn’t want to go in my pants, sir – not #2,” she pleads with me. “It’s one thing to make us pee in our pants on toilet suspension,” she pleads some more, “But not messing in our pants – that’s just disgusting – that’s just the worst.” “I just didn’t want to mess in my pants, sir – I just couldn’t let myself do that in my pants,” she says again, her desperation quite evident in her voice.

I, however, remain unsympathetic to her plight. “Well, maybe then you shouldn’t have been smoking in the girls’ room in the first place,” I admonish her, “If you didn’t want to be on toilet suspension and risk having to mess in your panties, then you shouldn’t have been smoking in the girls’ room.” “You earned yourself a toilet suspension, young lady,” I point out, “You got caught smoking in the girls’ room not once but twice.” “And, as to messing in your panties on toilet suspension, that’s just what happens,” I lecture her, the lack of sympathy evident in my tone, “If you can’t hold it in, then you go in your pants – That’s just the way it is on toilet suspension, Diane.” “I don’t care if it’s urinating or having a bowel movement,” I angrily continue, “If you’re on toilet suspension, you simply do not use the toilet.” “You’re not supposed to like it – You’re not supposed to like having to wet your pants and I suppose you’re supposed to hate messing in them even worse,” I lecture her further, “But it’s simply what you have to go through when you’re on toilet suspension.” “And now, young lady, you’re going to have to be on toilet suspension even longer,” I add.

My comments – Especially my last comment, I suppose – reduce the poor girl to tears. “I can’t sir – I just can’t,” she pleads with me in tears, “I can’t just let myself just mess in my panties!” “You have to, Diane,” I tell her, in no uncertain terms. “It’s simply what happens when you’re on toilet suspension,” I reiterate, “If you can’t hold it in, you simply have no choice but to do it in your pants.” “It’s your punishment, young lady,” I tell her matter-of-factly, “If you didn’t want to have to mess in your panties, then you shouldn’t have smoked in the girls’ room in the first place.” Upon questioning from me, Diane acknowledges that though she’s wet her pants several times thus far on toilet suspension – every day, in fact -- this was the first time that she’d faced that prospect with a bowel movement. “I mean, I did have to go in school yesterday, too,” she clarifies, “But the urge to go didn’t come on until later in the day and I was able to hold it in until I got home.” “But today was different, sir,” she tells me dejectedly, “Today, it was either go in the toilet at school or go in my pants.” “And obviously today you choose to go in the toilet,” I note, “Well, young lady, I’m afraid that was a big, big mistake.”

“Am I going to have to be on toilet suspension longer now?” she asks me and gives me a sad, soulful look as if begging me not to. “I’m afraid so, young lady,” I explain, “More time on toilet suspension is mandatory if you violate the toilet suspension you’re already on.” “And rightfully so,” Mrs. Adler then chimes in, “I mean, it really wouldn’t be much of a toilet suspension if girls could just readily use the toilet when they got desperate and didn’t want to mess in their pants.” “You did this to yourself, young lady,” the committeewoman lectures her, “You did this to yourself when you decided to smoke in the girls’ room.”

Checking back with Miss Johnson, she explains that Diane had quite the bowel movement in the toilet today. “Well, let’s just say that she saved herself one big mess by doing it in the toilet,” the young and pretty English Teacher tells us, “It would have been quite the mess had she done that in her pants instead.” “And it looked like quite the soft and messy kind of bowel movement as well,” she notes, “It took quite a bit of toilet paper to wipe herself clean.” I ask Miss Johnson if she let Diane finish wiping herself after she caught her on the toilet. “I certainly would not have allowed her to wipe,” I tell her. But Miss Johnson explains, though, that Diane was pretty much done by that time anyway. “I didn’t allow her to do any more wiping, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Johnson assures me, “But I think she was pretty much done – I don’t think it really made much of a difference at that point, anyway.”

Moving on, we then sentence the girl to 2 additional weeks on toilet suspension as well as having to write, “I will not use the girls’ room or otherwise violate my toilet suspension again” 1,000 times. “I have to do another 1,000 times, too?” Diane asks. “I haven’t even finished the 1,000 times I got for the smoking yet.” “Well, I strongly suggest you get on that,” I tell her firmly, “Because you’ve now got yourself another assignment to write.” “Violating a toilet suspension is a serious offense, young lady,” I tell her again. “The 1,000 times is mandatory along with at least 2 more weeks on toilet suspension.” “I suggest you get to work and get both done on time,” I warn her, “You have one week on each of them or they get doubled,” I remind her, “And the second week it’s not done you also get more time on toilet suspension.”

That threat quite obviously gets her attention. Looking up at me, Diane then starts to plead some more, urging me again not to extend her toilet suspension. “Please, sir – There’s got to be something else,” she desperately pleads, “There’s got to be something you can do.” But I quickly stop her. “I’m afraid not, young lady,” I answer her firmly, “I’m afraid 2 additional weeks on toilet suspension is mandatory and you’re simply going to have to deal with that.” “I’m sorry but if you end up messing in your panties, that’s just the way it’s got to be,” I tell her. Furthermore, we not only impose an additional week of detention but because she violated her toilet suspension, she’ll lose the privilege of having her original week of detention postponed. “You’ll have to start serving both weeks of detention immediately,” I inform her, “Now you’ll also have an extra hour on your school day as well.” That’s obviously not a pleasant prospect for a girl who has to go all day without using the toilet in school. But that, of course, is another one of the consequences when a girl uses the toilet while on toilet suspension.

Moving on, I next call before the TVPC a very bright but decidedly self-conscious junior named Carol. She actually has 2 matters before the TVPC this afternoon. As she rises from her seat and heads to the podium, a large bulge in the seat of her jeans is readily obvious. It looks to be quite the solid load – no leakage from her panties appears evident – but it is quite obviously a very big load. But before getting into the details of Carol’s panty-soiling today – her second of the school year – we still have some business to take care of regarding her first panty-soiling of the school year. Carol is a sweet girl who is impeccably behaved otherwise, but when it comes to learning to have bowel movements in the girls’ rooms here at school, she’s really had some GROWING PAINS.

It was exactly one week ago that Carol was also before the TVPC with a panty-soiling – this time the accident occurring in gym class because the shy, studious junior didn’t want to do her business in the girls’ locker room bathroom. As I recall, her excuse was that she didn’t want to do it there because of the lack of privacy. She claimed that she was intending to go next period in the girls’ room in the Science Wing. Carol has Chemistry class the period after she has Gym. It was a lame excuse to be sure, but surprisingly, it was her first panty-soiling of the school year. Unfortunately, she did have 2 prior violations for being late to class for bathroom purposes, so she was not entitled to be let off with just a warning for the panty-soiling. Still, it only being her first panty-soiling of the school year and not a particularly bad one at that, her punishment was merely an hour of detention and writing “I will not soil my panties in school again” 100 times.

Carol dutifully served her detention the next day, but surprisingly has yet to hand in her writing punishment. That writing assignment is, of course, due today. As the pretty junior honor student takes to the podium, she begins to explain her panty-load today – another feeble excuse, no doubt – but I put up my hand to stop her. “First things first, Carol,” I tell her, “The first order of business is your punishment writing from one week ago.” “That assignment is due today,” I remind her, “I trust that you have it completed.” “Yes, sir,” Carol – Impeccably polite, as always – Tells me, as she reaches into her notebook. Pulling out what appears to be the completed punishment assignment, she is then directed to hand the assignment to our TVPC clerk. “Quite frankly, I was a bit surprised to find out that you hadn’t handed it in before today,” I then tell Carol, “After all, it was only 100 times.” Carol explains, though, that she had completed It over the weekend, but just hadn’t got around to handing it in until now.

Having received the girl’s completed punishment assignment – 2 pages written front and back – our TVPC clerk pronounces that it appears to be complete and in good order. He takes a moment to commend Carol for having written it particularly neatly. Such is par for the course for her. Accordingly, the assignment is accepted and we now move on to the matter of Carol’s panty-soiling for today.

“Well, what happened this time, young lady?” I ask her. Carol then explains that she was first feeling the need to go at lunch, but it really didn’t feel all that urgent. “I guess I’d been a little constipated – I hadn’t gone in 2 days,” Carol tells us, “But something I ate at lunch probably stimulated my bowels or something because I was suddenly feeling it.” “But like I said, it really didn’t feel all that urgent, sir,” she explains, “I really thought I could wait.” She explains further that she was intending to get a girls’ room pass next period from her English class up on the second floor. “Like I said, I really thought I could wait, sir,” she reiterates, “But I just lost control and messed in my panties in the hallway on my way to class.” “I never even made it to English class,” she points out, “It just came on all of a sudden and I just couldn’t hold it in any longer.” “And Mrs. Montgomery saw it just as I walked into class,” she adds, “She immediately confronted me about it and then wrote me up for panty-soiling.” “Well, it is pretty obvious, Carol,” I tell her, “And judging by the size of that bulge in your pants, it would appear that you constipation problem is behind you.” “Yes, sir,” she tells me, as she lowers her head in shame.

While her explanation is no doubt truthful, it nonetheless leaves the members of the TVPC shaking their heads. It begs the question of why she was even holding it in in the first place. Of course, I ask her about that. “We have a girls’ room right there across from the cafeteria, young lady,” I remind her, “It’s there precisely for the reason that girls can easily use it on their lunch period.” Looking over at Carol, I see the shy junior beauty shaking her head. “But that’s just it, sir – Everybody uses that bathroom at lunchtime,” she tells me. “Everyone goes in there to pee at lunchtime.” “And everyone is in there combing her hair and checking her make-up and stuff,” she explains, “There’s just so many other girls in there at lunchtime.” “It’s fine if you just have to pee,” Carol says, “But when you gotta do a #2, that’s not so nice.

The comment leaves me and the other members of the TVPC just shaking our heads. “I’m sorry, Carol, but there’s nothing wrong with that bathroom regardless of which bodily function you need to do,” I tell her sternly, “They’re toilets not urinals – You can have bowel movements in there just as easily as you can urinate.” “It’s one thing if you’d prefer to wait and go upstairs instead – If you can manage to hold it in that long, I guess that’s up to you,” I lecture her, “But if you try to hold it in to the point of messing in your pants, then it becomes a matter for the TVPC.” I note that this is the 2nd time it’s happened because she didn’t want to use a particular girls’ room – the first one happened because she didn’t want to do it in the girls’ locker room bathroom and this one happening because she didn’t want to use the girls’ room across from the cafeteria for that purpose. “Today may only be your 2nd violation of the school year,” I lecture the girl further, “But unless you learn to do your bowel movements in more than a select few girls’ rooms in this school, I’m afraid you’re going to wind up having many more such accidents.” “And that, of course, means many more punishments,” I add.

Moving on to Carol’s punishment, I note the particular severity of the accident. It’s not a particular messy one in that the bowel movement looks quite hard and solid. But the sheer volume of the fecal matter in Carol’s panties – solid as it may be – certainly qualifies this for more than the usual panty-soiling punishment. “I suppose it’s generally a good thing that you were relieved of your constipation,” I tell Carol, “But obviously, it’s not a good thing that it wound up in your panties instead of the toilet.” “And I’m afraid, young lady, that the severity of your accident will be reflected in your punishment,” I then inform her and note for the record.

Firstly, Carol is assigned to write, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 300 times. Furthermore, she’s being given a full week of detention with two of those detentions to be served sitting on the toilet. “And I’m afraid these are going to be sitting on the toilet in the girls’ room across from the cafeteria,” I tell her and note for the record. Carol lets out an audible groan at hearing that. “I’m sorry, Carol, but that’s the girls’ room you should have used instead of going in your pants,” I explain, “So that’s the girls’ room where you’ll have to sit. Mrs. Adler – to no one’s surprise – takes exception to Carol groaning over her punishment. “If it were entirely up to me, you’d be cleaning that load out of your panties right down the hall in the girls’ room,” the committeewoman adds. Obviously, Carol would not be happy with that.

In the meantime, the poor girl leaves the TVPC in tears – walking ever so carefully with that big load in her panties.

So concludes this session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee. Meeting adjourned at 4:08 PM.

Comment

Name: Carol

TVPC Repetitive Writing Punishment

Offense: Panty-Soiling

Offense Date: October 14, 2021

Length: 100 Times

Due Date: October 21, 2021
          1. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          2. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          3. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          4. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          5. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          6. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          7. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          8. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          9. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          10. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          11. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          12. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          13. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          14. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          15. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          16. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          17. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          18. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          19. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          20. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          21. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          22. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          23. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          24. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          25. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          26. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          27. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          28. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          29. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          30. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          31. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          32. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          33. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          34. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          35. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          36. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          37. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          38. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          39. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          40. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          41. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          42. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          43. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          44. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          45. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          46. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          47. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          48. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          49. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          50. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          51. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          52. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          53. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          54. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          55. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          56. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          57. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          58. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          59. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          60. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          61. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          62. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          63. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          64. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          65. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          66. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          67. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          68. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          69. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          70. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          71. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          72. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          73. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          74. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          75. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          76. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          77. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          78. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          79. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          80. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          81. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          82. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          83. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          84. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          85. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          86. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          87. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          88. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          89. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          90. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          91. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          92. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          93. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          94. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          95. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          96. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          97. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          98. I will not soil my panties in school again.
          99. I will not soil my panties in school again,
          100. I will not soil my panties in school again.

Comment

Great report Arnold. Miss Mars literally knows her shit! What has happened to Mrs. Johns. Hope Grace is alright.
            Thanks for a thorough report.

Comment

Working...
            X