Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Welcome to a session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee – this writer’s favorite fantasy. The story takes place in a high school not unlike other high schools. In this high school, however, there are strict rules regarding the toilet behavior of the school’s female students. Those who break the school toilet rules (including the rule against going to the bathroom in your pants) are brought before the TVPC to have their cases heard and their punishment given out if they are guilty. Meetings of the TVPC are called to order at 3:10 PM each school day in the TVPC meeting room – Room 222 of the high school. It should be noted that where this story takes place, you need to be 18 in order to enter high school, so all persons depicted, even though entirely fictional, are at least 18 years of age.

My name is Arnold ZIffel and I’m chairman of the TVPC. What follows are the summary minutes of the TVPC meeting of Monday, December 20, 2021.

As I convene this session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee (TVPC) on this Monday – The final week before Christmas Vacation – I note that it was a particularly busy weekend at our school. Friday night saw the start of our winter sports season – a season of high expectations for our Girls’ Basketball team. They opened with a solid 68-58 victory on the road at Buchanan HS Friday night. And Saturday night saw the presentation of our annual Christmas / Holiday program – one of the highlights of the school year every year. Unfortunately, neither of these events happened without several matters of concern to the TVPC.

Starting with matters of concern regarding the Girls’ Basketball team, I first call before the TVPC a tall and pretty blonde-haired junior named Mary. Mary is a starting forward on the team and was the leading scorer last year. Big things are, of course, expected from her this year. But speaking of big things, Mary is charged with clogging one of the toilets in the locker room at the game Friday night. She pleads “Guilty” to the violation – noting, as indicated on the Violation Report filed by her coach, that she did not clog the toilet on purpose.

Coach Teiger – the quite pretty but very strict head coach of the team – actually speaks on Mary’s behalf. “It’s really not so much Mary’s fault,” Coach Teiger tells us, “I mean, she did clog the toilet and that’s against the rules, but she certainly didn’t clog it on purpose.” The pretty, blonde-haired coach goes on to explain that Mary simply did a bowel movement that was so big it could not be flushed down the toilet. “Mary obviously had to go at Buchanan High and she used the toilet there just like she was supposed to,” Coach Teiger explains, “But it was so big that when she tried to flush it down, it apparently broke into two pieces and they got jammed together in the bottom of the bowl. “It wasn’t that she overflowed the toilet or anything like that – the water was still able to drain from the toilet around the clog in the bottom of the bowl,” the coach clarifies, “But that massive piece of fecal matter that Mary dropped in that poor toilet bowl was simply not going to budge.”

“I can’t really say that it was Mary’s fault at all,” Coach Teiger continues, “As I indicated, she simply used the toilet like she was supposed to and this is what happened.” She also commends Mary for both trying to flush the bowel movement itself separately and for dutifully reporting the clog to her. “She obviously knew right from the start that that behemoth was going to be a problem to flush,” Coach Teiger explains, “So she tried to flush that as it was before she even started wiping herself.” “And then, of course, when it did clog, she went into another stall to wipe herself,” Coach Teiger explains further, “She didn’t want to make it worse by adding toilet paper to the clog.” That, of course, is the proper way to handle such a situation and I also commend Mary for that.

“I had to waddle out of there with my pants down,” Mary then tells us, a bit embarrassed but taking it all in stride, “I certainly didn’t want to pull up my pants with my behind unwiped as it was.” “But the other two stalls were occupied at the time,” she tells us with a good-natured smile, “So I had to stand there, pants down and unwiped, before I could go into another stall to wipe myself.” The comment raises a few giggles in the committee room but Mary, as noted, takes it all in stride. The pretty blonde basketball star then tells us that eventually she was able to go into a different stall where she wiped herself without incident. “The only thing was that it took quite a lot of wipes,” she adds, “I actually had to use two toilet flushes to get it all down.” Once again, that seems like a wise decision on Mary’s part. I would have hated to see her having clogged two different toilets in a single bathroom visit.

Checking the junior beauty’s toilet record, I’m surprised to see that this is the second time in a month that Mary has clogged a toilet. That’s quite surprising for a skinny girl like her and it makes me wonder what she’s been eating. Naturally, I ask her about that. “Well, last time it was the first day of basketball practice,” the pretty blonde tells me, “And that was also the day after Thanksgiving.” “I guess that one is kind of understandable considering how much I ate for Thanksgiving,” Mary explains, “I actually wasn’t the only one who clogged a toilet in the girls’ locker room that morning.” A quick check of TVPC records indicates that two other basketball players – specifically, Skyler and Monica – also clogged toilets at basketball practice that Friday. “Even Coach Teiger clogged a toilet that morning,” Mary adds. Coach Teiger, though, apparently disagrees. “I ALMOST clogged the toilet,” the coach claims in her defense, “The water rose to the top of the toilet and was slow to drain to out, but eventually it did.” “It eventually did flush down on its own,” the pretty Basketball Coach insists. Getting back to the point, though, Mary really has no explanation as to what caused her to clog the toilet this time. “Last time was probably because of all I ate at Thanksgiving,” she acknowledges, “But I just didn’t get what caused it to happen this time.” “I just sat down and went when I needed to,” Mary explains, shaking her head, “And, for whatever reason, the result was just too big to flush down.”

Moving on to Mary’s punishment, it’s abundantly clear that Mary not only didn’t clog the toilet on purpose but she handled the whole situation as well as can be expected. Obviously, her punishment will reflect that but we also have to take into consideration that it’s her second offense. And I also note for the record that this was a Category #1 clog – that is, a clog with a bowel movement only. That is, of course, the least serious of clogs under TVPC rules. Accordingly, we sentence Mary to serve 2 hours of detention and to write “I will not clog toilets in school again” 200 times.

Moving on to our second case on the girls’ basketball team, I next call before the TVPC a pretty and athletic sophomore named Maddie. Maddie, another blonde, is the starting point guard on the team. She is charged with “Using Profanity To Refer Bodily Functions.” As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, girls are prohibited from using profanity in reference to either other of their bodily functions. Certain slang terms for their bodily functions are discouraged but not actually punishable under TVPC rules. But the use of certain words – profane words – do violate TVPC rules.

“I’m sorry – it just kind of slipped out,” a contrite Maddie says as she pleads “Guilty” to the violation. “It just kind of happened,” she tells us, “I don’t normally talk like that.” The friendly and outgoing sophomore beauty explains that she, too, was on the toilet having a bowel movement in the locker room before the game. But she, unlike Mary, was having some problems in that regard. “I think it must have been nerves or something – I think I was nervous and anxious with it being the first game and all,” she tells us, “But I was having some issues with my stomach and I was on the toilet awhile.” “I don’t know – maybe I was just constipated or something,” she speculates, “But either way, I was stuck on the toilet awhile as it was just coming out one little piece at a time.”

Maddie explains further that as she was sitting there doing what she needed to do, the other girls were getting ready to take the floor for warm-ups. “Everybody else was ready to go, I guess, “Maddie continues, “But I was still on the toilet and it was still taking me awhile.” “I guess the others were getting antsy a bit and I was getting a little frustrated being stuck on the toilet and all,” the athletic blonde beauty explains further, “And it was at that point that Skyler yelled out asking me what was taking so long and if I was going to be done soon.” “As I said, I was frustrated as well with my being on the toilet so long and I was anxious to get on the floor for warm-ups, too,” Maddie acknowledges, “And I guess it was more out of frustration than anything as to why I said it.” Motioning for her to speed up her explanation, Maddie explains that she then yelled out to Skyler, “Hold on already – I’m taking a shit!” “The moment I said it, I wanted to take it back,” she says apologetically, “I know we’re not supposed to talk like that.” “Unfortunately, I think I said it loud enough for everyone to hear,” Maddie adds, “I think the sound really carried in that locker room.” She says that she finished up on the toilet slightly thereafter and promptly joined her teammates on the floor for warm-ups.

“Maddie is a good kid,” Coach Teiger then chimes in, “I think it was just as she said, Mr. Chairman – something that just slipped out.” “Obviously we can’t condone one of our girls using language like that – especially with respect to her bodily functions,” the pretty basketball coach argues, “But I don’t think we need to be particular severe with her, either.” Looking over at Maddie, I see her mouthing a “thank you” to her coach. I must say, though, that I’m a little surprised at that. Coach Teiger is known for being quite strict with the girls and it’s more than a little unusual to hear her advocating for leniency like that. Naturally, I ask her about that.

“Well, Maddie is a good girl,” Coach Teiger reiterates, “And it was merely a slip of the tongue, as she put it.” “I know I can be pretty hard on the girls sometimes,” the coach acknowledges, “I know I have a low degree of tolerance for certain things – especially when it comes to the girls going in their pants at games and practices.” “But Maddie is not like that,” Coach Teiger continues, “She’s always been quite responsible when it comes to handing her bodily functions regardless of which particular bodily functions she needs to do.” “Even if it’s a situation where there are no doors on the bathroom stalls or something like that, I can always count on Maddie using the toilet when she needs to,” Coach Teiger commends her, “No matter how bad the available bathroom facilities may be or which particular bodily function she may need to do, I never have to worry about Maddie having an accident.” Maddie, once again, thanks her coach for that. “Well, playing sports as I do, I know you can’t always depend on having the best bathroom facilities,” she says, “But I really hate having accidents in my pants – especially when it’s #2.”

Moving on to Maddie’s punishment, I note that this is her first offense for “Using Profanity To Refer To Her Bodily Functions.” But she does have priors for “Loitering In The Girls’ Room and “Late To Class For Bathroom Purposes” – both minor offenses. Accordingly, the TVPC takes Coach Teiger’s advice on leniency and sentenced Maddie to an hour of detention and having to write the phrase “Bowel Movement” – the proper way to refer to that particular bodily function – 500 times.

Last Friday was not only the season opener for our basketball teams, but the season opener for our cheerleaders as well. And, unfortunately, our cheerleaders didn’t make it through the night without any toilet violations, either. It is with GLEE that I note there were no accident violations but that’s not to say there were no toilet violations at all. Santana, a pretty junior brunette stands before us charged with leaving the toilet unflushed – specifically, leaving it unflushed after a bowel movement. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, leaving the toilet unflushed with a bowel movement is more serious than leaving it unflushed after only urinating. Santana, however, has pleaded “Not Guilty” to the charge. The plea, though, seems to annoy our Cheerleading Coach Miss Musso.

It’s Coach Musso, of course, who has filed the Violation Report charging her with leaving the toilet unflushed. “I had to go at the game, as well – I had to have a bowel movement as well as urinate,” the sexy, spandex-clad Cheerleading Coach tells us, “So at the start of the 3rd quarter – after the halftime rush – I went to the girls’ room myself.” “And it just so happened that I took the furthest stall by the wall,” Coach Musso explains, “And that turned out to be something of a coincidence, I suppose.” “In the toilet there was a bowel movement – a pretty big bowel movement, in fact – and a whole lot of toilet paper,” the coach reports. “I actually never thought at first that one of my girls would leave a bowel movement there unflushed like that,” Coach Musso adds, “I really thought my girls had more class than that.” With that harsh statement, she turns and angrily glares at Santana.

The pretty brunette, not surprisingly, takes exception to that. “It’s not a lack of class if the toilet won’t flush,” Santana immediately argues back to her coach, “It’s not that I left it unflushed on purpose.” She then goes on to explain that after she was done with her business in the toilet, she attempted to flush it just like she’s supposed to do. “I tried to flush it, sir,” she tells me, “I tried but the toilet just wouldn’t flush.” “It wasn’t my fault that the toilet wouldn’t flush,” the athletic junior beauty argues, “I tried to flush it several times but every time I pulled that handle nothing happened.” “You can’t really believe that I wanted to leave my bowel movement unflushed in the toilet like that,” she suggests, “Believe me, I’m not the kind of person who likes to show off what she does in the toilet.” “The last thing I wanted was for people to be looking at my bowel movement in the toilet,” she adds. “I tried to flush it, sir,” she reiterates, “But, like I said, when I pulled that little handle nothing happened.”

“Well, apparently you didn’t try hard enough,” Coach Musso then chimes back in, “Apparently you didn’t pull the handle hard enough or something because it worked just fine for me.” “You can’t just touch it, you have to pull it, young lady,” she tells Santana. “And if it doesn’t flush the first time, you have to pull it harder,” she admonishes the girl, “You can’t just give up and leave it all just sitting there in the toilet.” The sexy Cheerleading Coach – clad in a red spandex sweatsuit as usual – goes on to explain that she had no trouble flushing the toilet at all. “O.K. – maybe it didn’t flush as easily as some toilets do – you actually had to pull it and twist it a bit,” Coach Musso acknowledges, “But it really wasn’t difficult at all.” “It just took a little effort,” she says, glaring at Santana in the process, “There really was no excuse for leaving your business unflushed like that.” Coach Musso adds that she managed to flush the toilet three times – the first time, of course, to dispose of Santana’s business, and then twice to dispose of her own bowel movement and toilet paper. Apparently, the pretty junior cheerleader wasn’t the only to do a mega bowel movement at Buchanan HS Friday night.

As the TVPC considers the testimony in this case, Santana does seem quite sincere when she tells us that she tried to flush the toilet. But we find Coach Musso’s testimony to be the most compelling. “I’m sorry, Santana,” I tell the pretty junior cheerleader, “But if Coach Musso was able to flush the toilet, there really was no legitimate reason why you couldn’t flush it as well.” “Maybe the toilet was a little finicky – maybe the handle had to be pulled or twisted a certain way,” I explain to her, “But if Coach Musso was somehow able to flush it three times, it seems to me that you should have been able to flush it at least once.” Santana starts to argue some more, but I put up my hand to stop her. “The thing is, Santana, that you’re really between a rock and a hard place on this one, anyway,” I then tell her. “If we do accept your explanation that the flush on your toilet was indeed broken, then we would indeed find you ‘Not Guilty’ of failing to flush,” I explain, “But that would then mean that you used a toilet that wasn’t functioning properly and we would have to find your ‘Guilty’ of that.” As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, girls are strictly prohibited for using any toilet that isn’t functioning properly. “In a way you’re kind of damned if you did and damned if you didn’t,” I explain to her further, “Either way, you’re guilty of a toilet violation.”

Having found the girl “Guilty” of “Leaving The Toilet Unflushed (after a bowel movement,” we now move on to determining Santana’s punishment. I note for the record, though, that she’s only been found “Guilty” of leaving it unflushed accidentally and not on purpose. Accordingly, even though it was a bowel movement that she left unflushed and even though it was a violation while representing the school that night, it isn’t a serious offense. Checking NAME’s prior toilet record this year we find prior offenses for wetting her pants and loitering in the girls’ room. The TVPC sentences Santana to 2 hours of detention and having to write, “I must learn to flush the toilet after I use it” 200 times.

As noted, this weekend also saw the school’s annual Christmas / Holiday program. The program – consisting of both choral and band music is a huge and much looked forward to event at the school. The year – with our newly created Dance Team – we also had a performance by them as well. The program – held Saturday night this past weekend – was a huge success once again. But this year’s program was even a bit extra special – especially for our Band and Choir Director Mrs. Lynch. Mrs. Lynch, the former Mrs. Sylvester, was recently re-married. And our students surprised her during the show Saturday night with a special presentation congratulating her on her nuptials. Apparently, she was completely surprised by it. “Yes, it was a complete surprise,” she tells us, “And it was indeed a wonderful surprise.” “It was truly a special night for me,” she adds. “Well, the TVPC adds its congratulations to you on your new marriage,” I tell her, as the other members of the TVPC nod their heads in agreement.

The success of the show notwithstanding, though, we had a number of toilet violations from girls in the show. As this was a school event, the toilet behavior of the girls in the show is, of course, subject to TVPC jurisdiction. And, as faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, all of these are also considered violations while representing the school. That, of course, makes them more serious and thereby worthy of more than the usual does of punishment for violations merely occurring in school.

Getting to the toilet violations themselves, we first have two girls from the school choir – specifically, a sophomore brunette named Demi, and a junior blonde named Avril. Both girls are charged with soiling their panties during the program – Demi having done a particularly large load in her panties.

“It was disgusting!” Mrs. Lynch, who is in charge of the school Choir as well as the school Band, tells us, “It was absolutely disgusting!” “You should be ashamed of yourself,” she turns and angrily admonishes Demi, “How can a girl your age just let something like that happen? – How can a girl your age just not go in the toilet when she needs to?” She tells us that Demi’s load created a huge bulge in the back of her skirt making the accident all the more obvious. “How can you have to go that bad and just not go use the toilet?” she admonishes the girl, “How can you just stand there and do it in your pants like that?” Mrs. Lynch argues that not only should this be punished as an accident while representing the school but as an accident of considerable severity. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, accidents (of either function) that are particularly severe are usually punished more severely by the TVPC. “As I said, this was quite the load and it caused a very noticeable bulge in the back of her skirt,” the pretty Band and Choir Director argues, “Anyone at the show could plainly see that she had a load in her panties.” “Shameful!” she admonishes the girl some more, “Shameful and absolutely disgusting!”

“And yours wasn’t a whole lot better!” Mrs. Lynch then turns and admonishes Avril, “Just because your mess wasn’t quite as big and quite as noticeable doesn’t make it any less shameful.” “You’re a girl in high school, for pete’s sake – you’re a junior in high school,” she lectures the quiet blonde, “There’s absolutely no excuse for going in your pants like that.” Mrs. Lynch explains that though Avril didn’t have quite the load that Demi had, hers was still quite disgusting and shameful indeed. “It wasn’t just a little bit, Mr. Chairman,” the pretty blonde Music Teacher explains, “It wasn’t like she just did a little bit in her panties on the way to the girls’ room or something.” “This was a full bowel movement that she simply did in her pants,” Mrs. Lynch explains further, “And just like Demi did, Avril made no attempt to go to the girls’ room at all and simply did the whole thing in her pants.” “It may not have been as noticeable as the one that Demi did – it didn’t cause that kind of bulge in the back of her skirt,” Mrs. Lynch tells us, glaring at Demi in the process, “But it was certainly enough in her pants that it was pretty obvious none the less.” “And no less shameful and quite disgusting as well,” she adds.

Both girls do plead “Guilty” to “Panty-Soiling” – I mean, what choice do they really have when Mrs. Lynch caught them red-handed at the show Saturday night – but Demi is nonetheless full of excuses. “It’s not like I did it in my pants on purpose,” the sophomore beauty tells us. “Well, it wasn’t exactly like you went in the toilet on purpose, either,” Mrs. Lynch immediately answers her back. “Yeah – I know you didn’t exactly just do it in your pants on purpose,” she tells Demi, “But then again, you didn’t exactly do a whole lot to avoid it, either.” “Yeah – I know you tried to hold it in – I can only assume that you tried really hard to hold it in,” she lectures the girl, “But that’s the point, young lady – you shouldn’t have been trying to hold it in.” “You should have just gone to the girls’ room and done it in the toilet there,” she tells the sophomore brunette in no uncertain terms, “You should have used the time at intermission Saturday night to simply go to the girls’ room and do what you needed to do.”

But Demi counters that that’s easier said than done. “That’s easy for you to say,” she tells the Choir Director, “You can go in the faculty bathrooms – you can go in privacy in there.” “Some of those faculty bathrooms are really nice,” Demi continues, “I wouldn’t have been trying to hold it in if I could have used any of the faculty bathrooms that night.” But Mrs. Lynch counters that that’s simply no excuse. “There’s nothing wrong with the bathrooms that you girls have,” she says, in a bit of annoyed tone, “There’s absolutely no excuse for you not to be using it when you need to.” Mrs. Lynch points out that though she does, obviously, have access to the faculty bathrooms, she oftentimes finds it easier to simply use the student ones. “In fact, I used the girls’ room at the show Saturday night,” she tells the girl, “And there’s no excuse why you couldn’t have used it, too.” “Did you just pee in it?” Demi then asks her Choir Director. “I mean, I also did pee in the girls’ room Saturday night,” she questions Mrs. Lynch, “But I bet that you didn’t go the other way, too!”

The comment – understandably – enrages Mrs. Lynch. “Well, I didn’t have to go the other way,” she then angrily tells Demi. “But I can assure you that if I did have to go, I most certainly would have done it in the toilet,” the pretty but strict teacher lectures Demi, “I can assure you that I most certainly would NOT have done it in my pants.” “It’s absolutely disgusting and shameful to do it in your pants, young lady,” Mrs. Lynch reiterates, “And there’s simply no excuse for you to have done that – especially at a big event like our Christmas program.” Mrs. Lynch adds that though she didn’t have to do it Saturday night, she has, on numerous occasions, done bowel movements in the student girls’ rooms.

Stopping the argument there, I add my voice to what Mrs. Lynch told her. “Mrs. Lynch is 100% correct, young lady,” I tell her sternly, “Going in your pants – especially while representing the school – is indeed quite shameful and completely disgusting.” “We had a girls’ room open in the hallway between the auditorium and gymnasium and another one open upstairs in the main corridor,” I lecture the outspoken sophomore brunette, “And there was obviously nothing wrong with using either of them.” “As Mrs. Lynch said, there’s obviously no excuse for going in your pants rather than using a toilet there,” I add. “Shame on you!” I tell her harshly, “And shame on you further for trying to make excuses for what you did.”

Turning now to Avril, the pretty blonde junior is decidedly more contrite. “It was my fault, sir,” she says, “I really have no one but myself to blame.” “It was my accident, sir,” Avril acknowledges, “I was the one who did it and it obviously was my own fault.” In a school full of girls so full of excuses that’s quite refreshing to hear. Upon questioning from me, she acknowledges that she was holding it in because she didn’t want to do it at intermission with all the crowds that were in the girls’ rooms then. “It’s not so much the girls’ rooms themselves, sir,” she tells me, “It’s not that I never do it at school at all.” “It’s just that when I need to, I usually go when I can have more privacy,” she explains, “I usually go during a class period when I usually get the whole bathroom to myself.” “I know it’s no excuse, sir,” she tells me, “I know I have to learn to use the girls’ room no matter how many other girls are in there at the time.” “It’s just that it’s hard for me, sir,” Avril continues, “It’s hard for me to just sit down and do that kind of thing when I know other girls can hear my doing it.” But Mrs. Lynch points out that with the crowds that were in the girls’ rooms at the intermission of the show, it’s doubtful that anyone could have heard what she was doing in the stall anyway.” “You’re probably right, ma’am,” she tells her teacher respectfully, “But it’s still hard for me to go that way when other girls are in the bathroom.” “I’m sorry, ma’am – I’m sorry, sir,” she then says contritely, “I not only embarrassed myself but the whole school and I’m really, really sorry.”

Moving on to Avril’s punishment, we see that she’s got a previous panty-soiling violation as well as one for clogging the toilet. The former was apparently a case where she didn’t want to use the girls’ room across for the school cafeteria at lunchtime and the latter case was one where she obviously actually did use the toilet only to clog it with the large amount of toilet paper she used. This one, though, -- an accident while representing the school – is a bit more serious than those. For punishment, she’ll have to write, “I will not soil my panties in school or at choir events again” 500 times and serve a week of detention sitting on the toilet in the girls’ room down by the gym and auditorium. She seems a bit surprised at the severity of her punishment but she doesn’t argue it. “Yes, sir,” she tells me. “I guess I deserve it,” she says.

Getting back to Demi, she’s got two prior panty-soiling accidents this school year – one in Geometry class and one in Gym class. Furthermore, Mrs. Lynch wants us to take into consideration the severity of this particular accident. “As I indicated before, Mr. Chairman, this was a huge load,” she tells me, “And that tell-tale bulge in the back of her skirt was on display for everyone to see that night.” Demi, not surprisingly, disagrees with that. She says it really wasn’t all that bad. “I mean I did have an accident, sir – I did do a load in my underwear,” she says, “But it really wasn’t as bad as Mrs. Lynch is saying.” “There really wasn’t that big a bulge in the back of my skirt,” she argues, “And whatever bulge it did have was because my skirt was a little tight.”

But that claim not only produces some surprised looks but outright giggles from many who were there Saturday night. And it’s not only other teachers but her fellow students who react to the notion that it really wasn’t all that bad. “Oh! Come on, Demi!” Kaitlyn, a pretty junior brunette and fellow band member exclaims, “That was really a bad one.” “If you don’t think that was a big load, I’d hate to see what you do consider to be a big load,” she says. “I’m sorry, Demi, but that really was a big load,” Maddie, a pretty blonde sophomore and member of the girls’ Basketball team then chimes in, “I’m surprised your underwear actually held all that.” She was apparently a spectator at the show Saturday night – there, no doubt, to see her twin sister Liv perform. “It looked like you had two grapefruits in your pants,” Maddie adds, “I mean, I’ve done some pretty big bowel movements myself but I don’t I think I’ve ever matched that.” “Really Demi – I don’t know how you can say it wasn’t too bad,” a senior beauty (and Dance Team member) named Brianna tells her, “It’s hard to imagine an accident worse than that.” “I mean, is that like a normal sized bowel movement for you?” she asks the girl, “I mean, that was like two bowel movements of mine.” “Yeah Demi –Brianna is right,” Jade, another senior brunette, then chimes in. “That bulge under your skirt was just unbelievable,” she says, “If you had been wearing jeans or something, it would have probably split your pants.” “That did look like two whole bowel movements of mine,” the typically outspoken Jade adds, “I can’t believe that was just one bowel movement for you.

Accordingly, the TVPC is fully convinced that it really was that bad and additional punishment for it is warranted.

In light of that that, the sophomore beauty is first sentenced to a week of toilet sitting detention in the aforementioned girls’ room in the hallway between the auditorium and gymnasium. That is, of course, one of the girls’ rooms she could have used at the show Saturday night. Second, Demi is sentenced to a week of her 3rd period study hall sitting on the toilet in that very same bathroom. And finally, the TVPC sentences her to write, “I will not soil my panties in school or at choir events again” 1,000 times. As Demi starts to question the severity of that writing assignment, I immediately put up my hand to stop her. “A more severe accident obviously deserves a more severe punishment,” I tell her.

But she thinks it unfair that she should get a more severe punishment just because her bowel movement happened to be a particularly big one this time. “I mean, I understand that I did go in my pants and I have to be punished for it,” she argues, “I understand that it’s my responsibility to go in the toilet when I need to and the mess in my panties was my own fault.” “But it really isn’t my fault that the size of the bowel movement was as big as it was,” she argues further. “But it was your fault that you didn’t do the bowel movement in the toilet like you were supposed to,” I tell her, “It most certainly is your fault that you did that huge bowel movement in your pants.” “That huge load in your panties brought considerable shame not only onto yourself but the whole choir and even the whole school,” I lecture her sternly, “And it all could have been avoided had you simply gone and done it in the toilet like you were supposed to.” For once, Demi is left with nothing to say.

Staying with the school choir, we have another accident case. This one, however, is a wetting accident rather than a soiling one. Sunmi, a pretty, soft-spoken junior with jet black hair, stands before us and pleads “Guilty” – obviously still quite ashamed at having wet herself Saturday night. Faithful readers of the TVPC surely know that wetting your pants is considered less serious than soiling them. Still, this one is considered an accident while representing the school just as those soiling accidents at the Christmas program are.

Mrs. Johns, while serving as restroom monitor in the Main Corridor Girls’ Room during intermission of the show, observed Sunmi wetting her pants while in line for a toilet stall. “Obviously, it was quite busy in there during intermission of the show,” our ace restroom monitor tells us, “All of the stalls were quickly occupied and soon a line formed of those waiting to use them.” “Sunmi was pretty conspicuous in line as she was obviously in quite a bit of distress,” Mrs. Johns reports, “She was jumping around, twisting her legs, and holding herself very much like she had quite an emergency to go.” “I remember thinking that I had hoped that it was only #1 that she needed to do because having to go that bad, I doubted she could hold it in both ways,” our ace restroom monitor adds. “But, as I said, she obviously had to go quite bad,” Mrs. Johns continues, “And unfortunately she was stuck in line waiting for a stall to open up.” “Worse still, the line seemed to be moving extremely slowly,” Mrs. Johns then explains, “Obviously, a lot of those in the stalls were doing more than just urinating, Mr. Chairman.”

With that, the pretty junior then chimes in. “I was trying really hard to hold it in, sir, she says, “I was trying with all my might to hold it in but I couldn’t make it.” “I just had to go really, really bad, sir,” Sunmi continues, now fighting back tears, “If not for the line in the bathroom I would have made it, but with the line and all it was just too long to wait.” She tells us, as the tears start to flow, that she felt the need to go building through the first half of the program and she headed immediately to the girls’ room just as soon as intermission started. “I didn’t wait, sir, or stop to talk to anybody, sir,” she assures me, “I just went to the girls’ room the first chance I got but all the stalls were already occupied and there was already a line.” “And I think that Mrs. Johns is right, sir,” the soft-spoken junior beauty adds, “I think that pretty much everyone must have been pooping judging by how slow that line was moving.”

Continuing, Sunmi explains that even with trying as hard as she could to wait, the wait was just too long. “Pretty soon I could feel it start to trickle out,” she tells us, “Then that trickle turned into a full stream and pretty soon I was wetting my pants pretty bad.” “At first it felt like only my panties were getting wet,” she explains, “I guess that when it first started trickling out my panties were able to absorb it.” “But I guess my panties could only absorb so much,” she speculates, “And as it started to come out more forcefully, I could feel the pee starting to roll down my leg.” “It was just awful, sir,” Sunmi explains further, “I’m stuck there in line for the bathroom and I could feel pee running down my leg.” “And I just couldn’t stop it, sir,” she continues in tears, “I was trying really hard to get control of myself but I just couldn’t stop the pee from coming out.” “I guess I just had to go too bad at that point to stop it,” the dark-haired junior beauty speculates some more.”

“And then finally I was able to get control of myself again,” she tells us through her tears of shame, “But by that time, I was pretty much too late – I had already peed a whole lot and I was already soaking wet.” “I mean, I did eventually get control of myself again – I did actually manage to hold some of it for the toilet,” a crying Sunmi points out, “But, as I said, by then I had really soaked my panties and a whole lot had run down my leg.” “I had an accident, sir,” she tells me, bravely looking me right in the eye, “I lost control and really peed my pants right there in the girls’ room.” She says that she then, of course, peed the rest in the toilet and she tried to dry herself in the stall as best she could. “I don’t think you could tell so much that I did it,” she adds. “Thank goodness for those black skirts we wear for choir performances,” she explains, “But it just felt awful being in a wet skirt and total soaked panties for the rest of the performance.” “I’m so ashamed,” she mutters, as she cries forcefully into her hands.

“Well, it’s not like you’re the first girl it’s ever happened to,” I tell her sympathetically, “I mean, I’m sure it was embarrassing, but it really isn’t the end of the world.” “You’ll do your punishment and then you’ll move on,” I explain to her, “And hopefully you’ll learn your lesson and never do it again.” “At least it wasn’t the other kind of accident,” Mrs. Adler then adds, “I’m sure that would have been even more embarrassing.” Sunmi nods her head in agreement with that. “And a whole lot more disgusting, too,” the girl adds, now drying her eyes a bit. That comment, no doubt, in reference to the panty-soiling accident she had earlier in the year – an accident she blamed on Dr. Flower (her Chemistry Teacher) not letting her go to the girls’ room when asked.

That panty-soiling being her only previous offense and the panty-wetting, while still being an accident while representing the school, not being as serious as a panty-soiling while representing the school, there’s no reason to be particularly severe with her. Furthermore, it does seem like she’s already learned her lesson from the experience. Sunmi promises that in the future, she’ll be careful to always visit the girls’ room before the start of any choir performance. She explains that this time, she did go before leaving home to come to school but didn’t bother to go at school before the show started. For punishment, she gets 3 hours of detention (one of which will be spent sitting on the toilet) and will have to write, “I will not wet my pants in school or at choir events again” 300 times.

Comment

We next move on to cases from our school band. The school band, of course, performed at the Christmas show. For the first matter, I am quite disappointed to have to call Maggie, a pretty and popular sophomore drummer before the TVPC. The toilet-troubled redhead has a long history of accident violations this year. And that is on top of five panty-soilings last year as a freshman. Faithful readers of the TVPC should remember Maggie from our August 24, 2021 Special Session of the TVPC, when she was punished for a panty-soiling she did at Band Camp. Since then she has racked up three more panty-soiling violations including one instance where she also wet her pants. That accident – referred to as a “doubleheader” because she went both ways in her pants – happened in Geometry class just before Thanksgiving. She has two other accidents -- both of which happened in English class. The first one of those – which happened way back in September – was a quite a large but decidedly solid load. The latter one – which happened in early November – wasn’t quite as voluminous a load but a decidedly messier one as it was of a much softer consistency.

But just as much as I’m disappointed to see her before the TVPC again, I’m also quite surprised to see that this isn’t for another accident violation. In fact, she apparently actually went both ways in the girls’ room before the show. That much is fine and Mrs. Lynch acknowledges it as such. Still, the ever strict Band Director has charged Maggie with failing to visit the girls’ room at intermission of the show – that, in violation of the special toileting conditions imposed on her because of her previous accident issues. “Because of her previous issues with having accidents in school and at Band Camp, Maggie was required to visit the girls’ room not only before the show but at intermission as well,” Mrs. Lynch reports, “Not just her but a few other girls who’ve had accident issues, as well.” “Obviously, we didn’t want any of them having an accident at the Christmas show, Mr. Chairman,” she tells me, “So if we can’t trust them to go use the toilet on their own when they need to, we make them go at designated times instead.” “And Maggie didn’t go when she was supposed to go?” I ask Mrs. Lynch. “No, she didn’t, Mr. Chairman,” the strict Band Director answers. “She went before the performance and, like I said, that’s all well and good,” Mrs. Lynch explains, “But she didn’t go at intermission like she was also supposed to do.” “I saw her at intermission at the concession stand, Mr. Chairman,” Mrs. Lynch adds, “She was eating a cupcake and drinking a soda of all things.”

Turning now to Maggie, she not only pleads “Not Guilty” but seems quite annoyed that she’s even been charged. “I didn’t do anything wrong,” she argues, “I had to go before the show and I went in the toilet like I was supposed to do.” “I had to go both ways, sir – I went #2 in the school bathroom like I was supposed to do,” she tells me. “Do you know how much I hate doing that at school, sir,” the pretty redhead continues, “I’m sorry but the school toilets are disgusting and I just can’t stand going #2 in there.” “But I went #2 in there anyway, sir – even though I really hated it,” she pleads, “I went #2 in there anyway because I didn’t want to have another accident – especially at a big band event like Saturday night I knew I’d really be in trouble if I had another accident.” “I knew I had to go and I went and did it in the girls’ room before the show,” the sophomore cutie rambles on, “I went both ways in the toilet because I knew I was going to have another accident if I didn’t.” “But now I get a toilet violations anyway,” she complains, “I went in the toilet like I was supposed to but I still get a toilet violation.” “It’s just not fair,” Maggie adds, “It’s just not fair.”

But Maggie’s toilet use before the show Saturday night – while most certainly commendable – is not the issue. While she may be justifiably proud of having taken care of her bowel movement in the school girls’ room like she did, it still doesn’t excuse her from having to use it during the intermission as well. “We are all quite pleased that you used the girls’ room before the show, Maggie, and especially that you did a bowel movement in there,” I tell the toilet-troubled sophomore beauty, “That you did that rather than risk a mess in your panties at an important band event is indeed quite commendable.” “Hopefully, this signals an improvement in your toilet habits at school,” I note, “Hopefully, this is a new trend with you where you do your business in the girls’ room instead of in your pants.” “But you apparently didn’t go visit the girls’ room at the intermission of the show like you were required to do, Maggie,” I tell her, “Mrs. Lynch tells us that you instead went to the concession and neglected your requirement to go to the girls’ room.”

“But I didn’t HAVE TO go the girls’ room,” Maggie insists, “I went before the show and I didn’t have to go at the intermission at all.” “I went before the show and I pooped then, too,” she reiterates, “And I just didn’t have to go again at the intermission.” Obviously, Maggie is still not getting it and I tell her so. “This isn’t about you going before the show,” I tell her again, “It’s good that you did but this is not about that at all.” “This is about you NOT going at the intermission when you were required to do so,” I clarify, “That you claim not to have had to go is irrelevant – you were required to go and you did not.” “I mean, it’s good that you went before the show – it’s certainly a good thing that you took care of your business when you did,” I re-emphasize, “But that’s obviously not the point.” “The point is that you were under a requirement to go again at the intermission and you didn’t do it,” I explain, “It’s really as simple as that.” But the toilet-troubled sophomore is left just shaking her head. “It’s just not fair,” she says, “I went in the toilet like I was supposed to do and I don’t see why I should be punished.”

“You’re not being punished for going in the toilet,” Mrs. Lynch then chimes in again, “We’re all proud of you for going in the toilet instead of your pants.” “But it’s not like you haven’t gone in your pants before,” Mrs. Lynch reminds the girl, “You’ve got four panty-soiling violations on your record already this year.” “It’s not like we weren’t concerned about your toilet habits at the concert, Maggie,” she lectures the girl, “It’s not like we weren’t concerned that you were going to have another accident that night.” “So we put you on a requirement that you had to visit the girls’ room both before and at intermission of the show,” Mrs. Lynch continues, “We obviously wanted to make sure you didn’t have an accident at the show.” “You did go before the show like you were supposed to do and that’s good,” she explains further to Maggie, “But unfortunately you neglected to also go at intermission when you were required to do so.” “It’s as simple as that, young lady,” she tells the girl in no uncertain terms.

“But I didn’t have to …….. ,” Maggie starts to say again before I grab my gavel and cut her off. “I’m sorry but this is getting redundant,” I tell her, “And we’re not going to go through all of this again.” “As Mrs. Lynch indicated, it’s quite a simple case,” I explain matter-of-factly, “You were under a requirement to visit the girls’ room at intermission of the show and you didn’t do it.” “You can be proud of yourself for going in the toilet that night like you did,” I add, “But it obviously doesn’t excuse you not going later when you were also required to go.”

“As I understand it, you almost wet your pants rushing to the girls’ room at the end of the show,” Mrs. Lynch chimes back in, “I guess that’s what happens when you drink a large soda at intermission and don’t use the girls’ room like you should.” “And I had to drip-dry when I was done, too,” the outspoken Maggie chimes in right back, “There was no toilet paper left in there by then.” “And someone dropped a big log in that toilet and didn’t flush it,” Maggie also tells us, “And apparently, they couldn’t wipe themselves, either, because there was no toilet paper in the bowl with that thing.” Why she’s telling us all this I don’t know, but, upon questioning from me, she does assure us that she flushed it down herself.

But all that isn’t relevant at all to her case. For punishment, Maggie is given 3 hours of detention and will have to write, “I must learn to visit the girls’ room when required to do so” 250 times. She also gets a week of her 4th period study hall sitting on the toilet.

Moving on to other matters concerning the school band, I am quite disappointed to see quite the familiar face in Claudia, a very pretty senior violinist. As she stands before the committee today, I can’t help but notice what a beautiful and poised young woman she has blossomed into from the sweet but shy, gawky freshman of just three years ago. And I must also say that her talent as a violinist is also quite extraordinary. Her solo performance and her performance with four other girls as part of the PARTY OF FIVE ensemble was a show-stopper once again this year. That being said, her toilet habits at these shows – BOTH the annual Christmas/Holiday shows and the similarly popular program in the spring – is typically quite shameful indeed. Claudia’s numerous panty-soiling accidents at these shows over the years have been an ongoing problem – a problem made an even bigger deal by the fact that, as our star violinist, she always featured quite prominently in the show.

This time, though, she’s charged not with soiling her panties but with sneaking into a faculty bathroom and doing it there. Specifically, she is charged with using the Coaches’ Office bathroom in the girls’ locker room during intermission of the show. Most unfortunately for Claudia, though, she apparently managed to clog the toilet – a Category #2 clog consisting of a combination of her bowel movement and her toilet paper – in doing so. Even though Claudia obviously didn’t clog it on purpose, clogging the toilet in a faculty bathroom makes this a most serious violation.

I first take a moment to address the petite senior beauty and star violinist. “I am most disappointed in you, Claudia,” I lecture her, “You are a senior now and it is indeed rather shameful that you’re still having issues taking care of your bodily functions here at school.” “It’s all well and good that you didn’t do it in your pants this time,” I tell her, “But obviously you should have done your business in a student girls’ room and not one of the faculty ones.” “And that you somehow managed to clog the toilet on top of that makes it even worse,” I admonish the toilet-troubled senior as I shake my head. “Unfortunately, that makes this quite a serious matter,” I tell Claudia, “You’re actually looking at a toilet suspension for this.” Claudia, though, while admitting that she did use the faculty bathroom in the coaches’ office and did indeed use it for a bowel movement, steadfastly denies that she clogged it.

But before I even have a chance to delve into the details of this case, I am suddenly interrupted by both Miss Mars and Mrs. Duncan. Miss Mars was present that evening to assist with crowd control and other logistics of the show while Mrs. Duncan was there, of course, as Coach of our newly formed Dance Team. Both women rise almost simultaneously to address the TVPC in this matter. “Actually, Claudia is correct, Mr. Chairman,” Mrs. Duncan then tells me. “She may have indeed used that faculty bathroom – I can’t speak to that,” the pretty and enthusiastic Dance Coach explains, “But I do know for a fact that it wasn’t her who clogged that toilet Saturday night.” “It actually was me who clogged it,” Mrs. Duncan explains further, “I went and used it toward the end of intermission and when I tried to flush it, my …. um … my um …. bowel movement got clogged in the bottom of the bowl.” “In hindsight, I probably should have flushed the bowel movement first – before I started wiping myself,” she adds, “The bowel movement itself didn’t really seem all that big at the time but I guess with the combination of it and the toilet paper it was just too much for that toilet to handle.”

“But it was my fault, not Claudia’s, Mr. Chairman,” she tells me, more than a little embarrassed. “I mean, if Claudia did use the faculty bathroom, she obviously does need to get punished for that,” the pretty Dance Coach explains, “But not for clogging the toilet.” “I’m the one who needs to get punished for that,” Mrs. Duncan adds. “I’m sorry, Claudia,” she then turns and addresses the senior beauty, “That was my fault – you obviously should never have gotten blamed for that.” “I’m sorry I didn’t speak up sooner, Claudia,” she tells the girl, “But I didn’t realize that you had also been charged with clogging the toilet – I thought you had only been charged with using it.” The charge of clogging the toilet was actually not formally added until later after the matter was investigated more thoroughly. Claudia thanks Mrs. Duncan from coming forward as she did.

With that, the TVPC promptly drops the charge – that is, the charge of clogging the toilet – against Claudia. She still, of course, faces the charge of using the faculty bathroom – specifically, that she did a bowel movement in there.

But before putting the matter of the clogged toilet to rest, I turn back to Mrs. Duncan. “Did you say you want to accept responsibility for clogging the toilet?” I ask the enthusiastic blonde-haired Dance Coach. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, TVPC rules – and, of course, TVPC punishments – only apply to our female students. In order to punish a female faculty or staff member they must actually agree to TVPC jurisdiction. “Yes, Mr. Chairman – I want the rules to apply to me as well,” Mrs. Duncan then tells me, “If I’m going to help punish our students for their toilet violations, I think it only fair that I be subject to those punishments as well.” “I clogged the toilet, Mr. Chairman,” she tells me for the record, “I didn’t flush my bowel movement first when I should have and the combination of that bowel movement and the toilet paper I used clogged the toilet.” “I didn’t do it on purpose but it was still my fault for clogging the toilet,” Mrs. Duncan continues, “And for that, I think it’s only fitting that I get punished.” Hearing that, I then direct the TVPC clerk to draw up a Violation Report on Mrs. Duncan – the charge, of course, being “Clogging The Toilet.” But we’ll get to that case in a moment.

In the meantime, we get back to Claudia. The petite senior beauty tells us that she first felt the need to go during the first part of the program Saturday night. “I sat down on my own toilet at home before I came to school that night,” she tells us, “I sat for a long time and tried to go both ways, but I was only able to pee.” “I tried to go #2 – I tried really hard to go at home before I came to school that night,” Claudia tells us adamantly, “But unfortunately I didn’t actually have to go until I was already at school.” “When intermission came, I knew I’d better go use the toilet,” Claudia explains, “I already had to go kind of bad and I really wasn’t sure I could hold it in until the show was over.” “I really didn’t mean to do anything wrong, sir,” Claudia continues, breaking down in tears, “I just wanted to get through the rest of the evening without doing a mess in my panties.” “Please sir! – I just didn’t want to go in my pants, sir – I was just desperate not to have another accident in my pants at one of these shows,” the toilet-troubled senior violinist rambles on, “I was just desperate to go in the toilet instead of in my pants.”

“There were a whole bunch of suitable toilets available to you that night, Claudia,” Mrs. Crabtree then chimes in, “The girls’ room down in the corridor by the gym and auditorium was open as was the girls’ room in the main corridor upstairs.” Claudia, of course, already knows that. But using the regular girls’ room facilities for a bowel movement – especially when they were crowded as they surely were during intermission Saturday night – has always been an issue for her. Claudia starts to explain all that – specifically, how she didn’t want to use either of those girls’ room like that – but I immediately put up my hand to stop her. “I’m sorry, Claudia, but we’ve heard all that already,” I tell her sternly, “And quite frankly we’re more than a little tired of listening to your excuses.” “You’re a senior now, young lady,” I reiterate, “And it’s long past time you learned to properly deal with both of your bodily functions in the girls’ rooms here at school.” “Like I said before, Claudia, I’m very disappointed in you,” I say again, “You told me you were going to do better this year – you told me that you were a senior now and too old to keep doing accidents in your pants.” “You told me that you were going to start using the girls’ room when necessary and were going to put these toilet issues behind you,” I add.

Comment

“But I didn’t have an accident, sir – I didn’t go in my pants,” Claudia insists. “But you didn’t go in the girls’ room – you didn’t use the toilets you were supposed to be using,” I point out again, “You had to sneak into a faculty bathroom to use the toilet there.” “I really thought you were going to start using the girls’ rooms at school like you were supposed to,” I say again, “As I said, I’m very disappointed in you, Claudia.” But Claudia argues that she actually has been using the girls’ rooms this year. “I have been going in the girls’ room – I’ve been going in the girls’ room a lot,” she tells us, “I’ve gone poop at school like a dozen times already this year.” But Claudia goes on to explain that she can only manage to do that when she has more privacy. “I just go when its class time and I can have more privacy in there,” she says, “I get a pass from a teacher and go when there’s no one else in there.” “I’d rather go in the toilet – I really would, sir,” she tells me in tears, “I’m really sick of going in my pants and getting punished for it all the time.” “But I just can’t do it if I don’t have my privacy,” she says. Her point, obviously, is that the crowded girls’ rooms at the show Saturday night just didn’t give her the privacy that she needs – at least not for “going poops” as she calls it. “That bathroom in the coaches’ office is just so nice,” Claudia continues, “It’s a toilet just sitting there all by itself just waiting to be used,” she explains, “It really does have a lot of privacy and that’s what I need to go at school.” “I really didn’t mean anything bad by using that bathroom,” Claudia pleads, “I was just trying not to go in my pants again.” “I really didn’t want to go in my pants, sir,” the toilet-troubled senior beauty pleads some more, “We both know that I’m too old to still be going in my pants.” She goes on to remind me that it wasn’t her who clogged the toilet. “I just used the toilet and wiped myself like I was supposed to do,” she argues, “And I had no problems using the toilet in there at all.” “I really didn’t do any harm, sir,” she argues further, “I just used the toilet, sir, and I avoided doing another mess in my pants.”

But as Claudia starts to ramble, I put up my hand to stop her. “We’ve been through all of this already, Claudia,” I tell her sternly, “You’re simply not allowed to use faculty bathrooms, you know that, and that’s final.” “You knew you weren’t supposed to use that bathroom and you used it anyway,” I explain, “And there’s simply no excuse for that.” “We’re all pleased to know that you’d rather go in the toilet than go in your pants – we’re all pleased to hear you acknowledge that you’re too old to be doing that,” I tell her sternly, “But you’ve simply got to learn to use the regular student girls’ rooms instead of the faculty ones and that’s especially true when you’re representing the school at one of these shows.”

Looking over Claudia’s toilet record, I see that she’s got one panty-soiling violation this year and two violations for being late to class for bathroom purposes. Supposedly, she was actually having bowel movements in the girls’ room during both of those times. That is certainly an improvement in her toilet habits over past years. But using a faculty bathroom is no minor offense. Accordingly, she is sentenced to a full week of detention sitting on the toilet (in the girls’ room in the hallway by auditorium and gymnasium) and having to write, “I will not use the faculty and staff lavatories in school again” 1,000 times. Claudia is stunned by the severity of her punishment. She pleads for leniency. “I just used the toilet, sir,” she pleads as the tears flow, “I was just trying not to mess in my pants again.” But I quickly put an end to further argument. “We’ve been through all of this already, Claudia,” I tell her firmly, “I’m sorry but your punishment will stand as is.”

Now getting back to Mrs. Duncan, we must punish her for clogging the toilet. Specifically, it was a Category #2 clog – that is, a clogging with both a bowel movement and toilet paper. First things first, though, I commend her for taking responsibility for what she did and agreeing to be punished by the TVPC. “You’re setting a good example for your students, Amy,” I tell the pretty teacher and coach, “By agreeing to be punished for toilet violations just as they are, you are helping to teach them that we all have to be responsible for our actions – especially when it comes to toilet matters. “Thank you, Mr. Chairman,” she tells me, “I always try to set a good example for my students.”

Noting her violation for the record, I note further that Mrs. Duncan has had no prior violations this year but that this is a violation while representing the school. For punishment, she is sentenced to 2 hours of regular detention. And she’ll also have to write, “I will not clog school toilets again” 250 times. Nodding her head, Mrs. Duncan accepts her punishment and assures me that she will complete it promptly.

“Oh Please! – Give me a break!” suddenly comes a voice from “Defendants’ Row – a voice coming from a skinny senior beauty named Brianna. “Defendants’ Row” is, of course, where girls sit awaiting their turn before the TVPC. Brianna, a member of the school Dance Team, is here waiting to face the TVPC on a charge of “Using Profanity To Refer To Bodily Functions.” Immediately, I bang my gavel and admonish the girl for calling out like that. “I’m sorry, sir,” she tells me in a somewhat contrite tone. “But sir, it just isn’t fair,” she adds, in a suddenly more argumentative tone, “It’s just not fair at all.” Naturally, I then ask her what she’s talking about.

She then complains that the punishment given to Mrs. Duncan was way light in comparison to the punishment given to Claudia. But I, of course, explain that they were each guilty of different violations. “Claudia was punished for using a faculty bathroom – that was an intentional act,” I remind the senior brunette, “Mrs. Duncan, on the other hand, was only punished for clogging the toilet – that was something that she only did accidentally.” But Brianna is left just shaking her head. She still insists we’re letting Mrs. Duncan off more easily because she’s a teacher. “When you thought Claudia had clogged the toilet, you were saying that she was going to go on toilet suspension,” Brianna complains, “But Mrs. Duncan gets off with detention and just 250 lines for doing the same thing.” “But it’s not the same thing, young lady,” I quickly point out to her. “The toilet clogging itself may be principally the same,” I explain, “But the circumstances are very much different.” “For Claudia, it would have been clogging a toilet that she wasn’t even supposed to be using,” I explain further, “But Mrs. Duncan, as a faculty member, had every right to be using that toilet.” “The circumstances were very different,” I reiterate, “Accordingly, very different punishments.”

But Brianna still shakes her head in disagreement. “I still don’t think it’s fair,” she says. “Claudia just used the toilet and she gets 1,000 lines,” the pretty and outspoken senior then complains some more, “She was just trying to avoid messing in her panties at the show and she gets punished like that.” “That’s just totally not fair,” she adds.

“Well, I’m not going to rehash the whole case again,” I then tell Brianna, “You are indeed entitled to your opinion on the matter.” “But you most certainly are not allowed to call out like that at a TVPC meeting,” I warn her, “And if you do that again, you can certainly count on having a nice, big writing assignment to help you remember that.” This time Briana simply nods her head indicating that she understands.
        Our final matter concerning the school band is a student-brought case. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, students are free to bring toilet violations cases against other students. In this case, Jade, a pretty senior with dark blonde hair, has filed a charge against a quiet blonde-haired honor student named Lisa for “Defecating On The Toilet Seat.” Actually, the charge she wrote was “Pooping On The Toilet Seat” but the TVPC, obviously, doesn’t use slang terms when adjudicating toilet violations. “I assume by ‘pooping’ you meant ‘defecating,’ young lady,” I ask Jade, “I assume you want to charge Lisa with “Defecating On The Toilet Seat.” Jade confirms that is indeed what she intended. This is actually not the first time that Jade has filed a case against another student. She filed a charge of “Panty-Soiling” against a girl last month but was not VICTORIOUS on that one. Lisa, similarly, has pleaded “Not Guilty” to the charge.

But before proceeding with the case, we need some additional clarification from Jade. “Are you allegedly that Lisa did this accidentally or are you accusing her of defecating on the toilet seat on purpose?” I ask the oftentimes argumentative Jade. Purposefully defecating on the toilet seat is, of course, much more serious than merely messing on it accidentally. Jade pauses a moment before answering that question. That angers Lisa. “Oh! come on!” she then exclaims to Jade, obviously in anger that Jade would even consider that she would have messed the toilet seat on purpose. “Well, I guess I have to say that Lisa did it accidentally,” the senior beauty then responds, “I’m not really sure how it happened, but I guess I have no reason to believe that she did it on purpose.” “Still, I don’t know how someone can just accidentally make a mess like that,” she adds, glaring at Lisa in the process, “I just know that toilet seat was disgusting! – it was really, really disgusting!”

That response leaves me quite confused. The two girls – both clarinet players in the band – were apparently in the Main Corridor Girls’ Room together during intermission of the show. The two of them apparently used the same stall – Jade apparently using it directly after Lisa. “You’re accusing Lisa of messing on the toilet seat, but you don’t know how it happened?” I ask Jade, puzzled. “Well, I assume she did it squatting over the toilet, sir – I assume that as she squatting, some of it went on the toilet seat instead of in the toilet,” Jade explains, “I was waiting for the stall after her and I could tell that she was squatting in there rather than sitting down.”

“I was squatting because the toilet seat had already been messed on,” Lisa then argues, “The mess was already there when I got there.” “Yeah! – It was really disgusting – that much I can agree with Jade on,” the articulate senior blonde says, “But I wasn’t the one who did it.” “I wasn’t even doing a bowel movement then,” Lisa also explains, “I was only in there to pee.” “And when I squatted to pee, I lifted up the toilet seat just like I was supposed to,” she adds, “I certainly made ALL THE RIGHT MOVES to do it correctly.” But Jade remains skeptical of Lisa’s story. “All I know is that when I went in there to use the toilet, that disgusting mess was all over the toilet seat,” Jade argues, “There was poop smeared all over it.” “And all I know is that it was Lisa using that toilet ahead of me,” she says. “Quite frankly, my first thought was that it was from some girl sitting down on the seat after having done a big, messy load in her pants,” Jade adds, “That’s really what it looked like at first.”

“Well, I didn’t do that, either,” Lisa again answers back, “Again, I agree that the toilet seat was a mess, but again, it wasn’t me who did it.” “I don’t know what is so hard for you to understand, Jade,” she tells her band mate and fellow clarinetist, “It was someone else and not me who did it.” “I didn’t even have a bowel movement at all at school Saturday night,” Lisa adds, “I actually went at home before I got ready to come to school for the show.” “And if you want, I can bring in my mother as a witness to that,” she suggests, “I actually clogged the toilet a little bit and my mother had to get the plunger to unclog it.” That last comment produces a few giggles in the committee room. The implication, of course, is that having done a major bowel movement at home earlier, the pretty blonde honor student was unlikely to have to do another one at school just a few hours later.

As to the issue, though, of bringing in her mother as a witness, I don’t think that’s going to be necessary. Questioning Jade further, I ask the oftentimes argumentative senior if she has any real evidence that it was Lisa who made the mess on the toilet seat. “Just because there was a mess on the toilet seat and Lisa used the toilet before you, doesn’t mean that Lisa did it,” I tell Jade.

With no other evidence forthcoming, the TVPC promptly – and unanimously – finds Lisa “Not Guilty” of the charge.

Before moving on, though, I’m quite puzzled as to something else. “Did we get an official report of the messed-on toilet seat?” I ask. Checking the records, our TVPC clerk notes that no such report was filed. The proper procedure, of course, would be for a TVPC staffer, upon discovery of the messed-on toilet seat, to file a report on the matter. Then, based on that report, an official TVPC investigation could be launched to find the guilty party. But apparently no such report was filed in this case. That, as I noted, is quite puzzling to me.

“I checked both girls’ rooms after the show, Mr. Chairman – both girls’ rooms that were in use that night,” Mrs. Johns, our ace restroom monitor reports, “And none of the toilet seats in either girls’ room had any kind of mess on them.” “So I don’t know what happened, Mr. Chairman,” Mrs. Johns continues, “If there was any mess on a toilet seat before, it wasn’t there by the end of the evening.” “Well, it was definitely there at the intermission,” Lisa confirms, “I mean, as I said before, I didn’t do it but it was there when I used the toilet at the intermission.” “I think it was the 3rd stall from the door, sir,” Lisa adds, “And that was in the girls’ room across from the main office on the 1st floor.” But Mrs. Johns confirms that no mess was found in there at the end of the evening.

It is indeed a puzzling mystery. But belated as it may now be, the TVPC now officially notes the incident and authorizes an official investigation into the matter. Mrs. Johns is officially authorized, on behalf of the TVPC, to lead that investigation. The primary purpose, of course, is to find and punish the young lady guilty of defecating on the toilet seat.

Comment

Moving on, I call back to the podium, Mrs. Duncan. In her capacity as coach of the Dance Team she has two toilet violations cases to present to us.

For the first such case, we have Brianna, a tall and skinny senior brunette. Faithful readers of the TVPC should easily remember her from our August 24, 2021 Special Session where we watched a video taken on a doorbell cam of her soiling her panties after a Dance Team performance earlier that day. It was quite the spectacle, especially in that she was actually wearing her Dance Team uniform at the time. On that occasion, though, she was actually able to escape punishment for the panty-soiling (and also for using the word “shit” to refer to it) because the accident happened off school grounds and apart from her Dance Team performance. Specifically, it happened on her parents’ front porch as the senior beauty fiddled with her keys trying to get into the house.

Saturday night, Brianna fortunately did make it to the toilet in time – apparently dropping a large bowel movement in the toilet in the Main Corridor Girls’ Room during intermission of the show – but not before once again using the word “shit” to refer to what she needed to do at school that night. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, girls are strictly prohibited from referring to either of their bodily functions with profanity.

“I’m sorry, it was just a slip of the tongue,” Brianna claims, as she pleads “Guilty” to “Using Profanity To Refer To Bodily Functions.” “Slip of the tongue?” Mrs. Duncan then asks her, a tone of annoyance in her voice, “This is the second time you’ve been caught doing it, young lady – That’s more a habit than simply a slip of the tongue.” “I mean, we couldn’t punish you for it back in August because it happened off school grounds,” the pretty blonde Dance Coach clarifies, “But obviously that doesn’t mean you didn’t do it.” Brianna seems a bit annoyed at bringing up that incident – perhaps the most embarrassing incident of her young life due to the panty-soiling – once again. But wisely she doesn’t argue the point – perhaps not wanting to draw even more attention to it.

But Mrs. Duncan does have more to say. “It’s called a ‘bowel movement,’ young lady,” she lectures the girl, “What you needed to do Saturday night was have a bowel movement.” “Alternatively, you could have said you needed to ‘defecate’,” she tells Brianna, “Or you could have simply said that you needed to go to the bathroom.” “I just don’t know what it is with you girls,” Mrs. Duncan continues, exasperation evident, “I just don’t know what’s so difficult about using the proper terminology for your bodily functions.” I note, though, that while the TVPC strongly encourages girls to use the proper terminology for their bodily functions, the use of slang terms is not actually a punishable offense. It’s only the use of profane terms like the one used by Brianna that incurs the TVPC’s wrath.

Getting back to the case at hand, Brianna tells us that no sooner had the program started when she started feeling the need to go. “So by intermission I had to go bad,” she tells us, “I mean, it wasn’t like I was on the verge of another accident or anything like that, but I definitely did have to go pretty bad.” “Ellen then asked me if I was going to the girls’ room,” Brianna continues, “She said she had to pee and asked me if I had to go, too.” The point being, of course, was that she was looking for someone to go to the girls’ room with. “I told her that I’d go with her,” Brianna then explains, “But I told her that it wasn’t exactly peeing that I needed to do.” Upon prompting from me – prompting to state directly for the record specifically what she said – the pretty senior brunette acknowledges that she said, “I definitely gotta take a major shit.” Mrs. Duncan – who filed the Violation Report charging Brianna with this – confirms that’s what she heard Brianna say. She shakes her head disappointedly at Brianna.

Brianna, in turn, apologizes once again for saying it. She then tries to put the best spin on it possible. “I’m sorry,” she says again, “But at least I did go do it in the girls’ room like I was supposed to.” “At least I didn’t try to hold it in and end up with it in my pants like some girls did,” she points out. She adds that she used the toilet at the show that night without any problems. “I went to the girls’ room, sat down on the toilet, and did what I needed to do,” Brianna tells us, “Then I wiped myself, flushed it away, and pulled up my pants.” “I used the girls’ room without any problems,” she reiterates, “And then I washed my hands and went back for the second half of the show.” That is, of course, as it should be but it certainly doesn’t excuse her use of profanity beforehand. “I’m sorry Brianna, but you need to learn to watch your language,” I lecture her, “And that’s especially true when you’re representing the school at one of these shows.” She already knows all of that but, as I noted, she was simply trying to put the best spin she could on what she did.

In determining Brianna’s punishment, it’s hard not to consider her prior incident since we actually saw her on doorbell cam video both soiling her panties and referring to it as “shit.” But in that it all occurred outside of TVPC jurisdiction, neither is part of her official school toilet record. But she does have a prior violation for loitering in the girls’ room and one for leaving the toilet unflushed after urinating that are on her official toilet record. And that latter one was also a violation while representing the school as is this one. Accordingly, she is sentenced to an hour of detention and having to write the phrase “Bowel Movement” 750 times. “That’s what it’s called, young lady,” I admonish the senior beauty, “And hopefully after writing it 750 times, you’ll learn to refer to it that way.” “Yes, sir,” Brianna then tells me, dejectedly.

Our other matter from the Dance Team involves Rocky, an energetic junior brunette. She has been charged by Mrs. Duncan with “Wasting Toilet Paper.” This was apparently another violation arising during the intermission of the Christmas / Holiday program Saturday night. Rocky is a popular and generally well-behaved young lady but she’s been known to SHAKE IT UP on occasion. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, “Wasting Toilet Paper” refers to a girl using toilet paper for something other than wiping herself. That differs from “Using Too Much Toilet Paper” (an offense for which Rocky was punished earlier this year) which means a girl using toilet paper for its intended purpose but using more than was necessary to get the job done. Specifically, Rocky is being accused of improperly lining the toilet seat with toilet paper as she sat down to use the toilet Saturday night.

Rocky, however, is a bit puzzled as to the charge. “I thought we were allowed to use toilet paper on the toilet seat,” she tells me, “I thought that was a new rule officially this year.” Actually, the pretty junior brunette isn’t completely wrong about that. In past years, it was against the rules to line the toilet seat with toilet paper at all. But many of the teachers and staff members were quite reluctant to charge girls with such as long as they only used a little bit of toilet paper for that. Consequently, we did change the rules this year so girls officially could line the toilet seat. But the new rule, of course, specifically limits how much toilet paper they can use for that. “There is indeed a new rule this year that does allow it, Rocky,” I tell the girl, “But it’s strictly limited to one strip on each side of the toilet seat and one strip across the back.”

Checking the details of this case, I see that Rocky is accused of using a quadruple-thick layer on each side of the toilet seat and a double-thick layer across the back. I note these details for the record. “That’s an awful lot of wasted toilet paper, young lady,” I tell the girl, “I realize that a lot of you girls don’t like sitting down on those toilet seats and I can certainly sympathize with that.” “But that’s a lot of toilet paper being used for something other than wiping yourself,” I point out to her, “And we certainly can’t allow that.” “I mean, if every girl used that much for lining the seat, there wouldn’t be enough for you girls to actually wipe yourself with,” I point out further, “That’s why we limit it to a single thickness of toilet paper.” “I mean, we’re trying to be accommodating to you girls’ needs – that’s why we changed the rules this year to actually allowing it,” I explain, “But we just can’t allow girls to go overboard with it, like you did Saturday night.”

But Rocky argues that a single layer of toilet paper really doesn’t provide much protection at all. “You might as well not put any down at all if that’s all you get,” she argues. “Yes! – you might as well not the toilet seat at all,” Mrs. Adler argues right back – of tone of anger – or at least annoyance – in her voice. “There’s really no reason why you’d have to do that anyway,” she tells the girl, “There’s really nothing wrong with the sanitary condition of our toilet seats at all.” “Obviously, no one is forcing you to put toilet paper down at all,” the committeewoman continues, “That choice is entirely up to you.” “You can line the toilet seat in accordance with our rules,” she suggests to Rocky, “Or you can not line it all.”

I and the other members of the TVPC are a bit taken aback by Mrs. Adler’s harsh tone. While she’s not exactly wrong – in fact, she’s exactly correct – that is quite the harsh tone for something that is only a minor offense. “I’m sorry, Rocky, but the rules are what they are,” I tell the junior brunette in a decidedly less confrontational tone, “We’ve tried to make you girls more comfortable with using the toilets in school, but we obviously have to prevent toilet paper from being outright wasted.” “Obviously, girls won’t be wanting to use the toilets in school if there’s no toilet paper in there to wipe themselves afterwards,” I point out. “But It’s not a serious offense, Rocky – we’re not accusing you of deliberately trying to waste toilet paper,” I tell her sympathetically, “But we do need you to use less if you’re going to line the toilet seat with it.”

But Rocky – while nodding her head that she understands – still thinks that one thickness is not enough. “I don’t like to just squat,” she says, “I know a lot of girls who just do it that way but I’ve always hated that.” “I’ve always found it more comfortable to just sit and try to relax on the toilet,” Rocky explains, “I’ve always found squatting to be a lot more uncomfortable.” “And it’s by girls squatting that the toilet seats get pee on them in the first place,” she continues, “I keep thinking that if everyone just sat down, the toilet seats wouldn’t be so disgusting that girls would have to squat in the first place.” Even Mrs. Adler nods her head at the suggestion of that. “That’s why we have the rule about girls who squat lifting up the toilet seat first,” Mrs. Crabtree, another committeewoman, chimes in, “In case you girls squat and miss we don’t want any of it getting on the toilet seats.”

Rocky goes on to tell us that most of the time she neither squats nor lines the toilet seat with toilet paper. “Most of the time I go to the bathroom in the girls’ room up here on the second floor,” the junior beauty tells us, “That bathroom is really nice and I don’t mind sitting on those toilet seats at all.” “The girls’ room in the Science Wing and the one in the New Addition aren’t bad, either,” she says, “I can usually just sit down on those toilet seats, too.” “Especially if I go earlier in the day before a lot of girls have used them,” she explains, “And especially if I’m only doing #1.” She explains further that the bathrooms downstairs (like the one she had to use Saturday night) are just gross. “I mean, they’re not gross that I would go in my pants or anything like that,” she clarifies, “No bathroom is that bad that I’d prefer to go in my pants as far as I’m concerned.” “They’re just gross like I wouldn’t want to sit down on the toilet seats there,” she explains, “That’s why I use toilet paper to line the seats.” Mrs. Crabtree points out that one of the girls’ rooms upstairs on the first floor – the “Main Corridor Girls’ Room,” as it’s typically referred to – was also open that night. Rocky, though, just shakes her head at the suggestion of that. “I guess the bathroom itself is pretty nice,” she argues, “It’s just that being in the main corridor like it is, it gets really busy and I would never sit on the toilet seats there.” Similarly, she argues that the crowds in both girls’ rooms Saturday night made it necessary to line the toilet seat with toilet paper. “With that crowd Saturday night and so many butts sitting down on those toilet seats, how could they possibly be clean,” she says, “I’m sorry but no way was I sitting down unprotected under those circumstances.” “Plus, I’m a bit more careful about it when I have to go #2,” the girl points out further, “It takes me a lot longer to do that and I’m always concerned about how long my butt is in contact with the seat.” Rocky confirms that it was indeed #2 that she was doing in the girls’ room Saturday night.

Looking over her prior record this school year, we see violations for leaving the toilet unflushed after urinating, loitering in the girls’ room, and that one violation for using too much toilet paper. Because of that last offense, Mrs. Krabapple wants us to consider this her second offense for wasting toilet paper. But TVPC rules are quite clear that “Using Too Much Toilet Paper” is a different violation than “Wasting Toilet Paper” and we are to treat them separately. Accordingly, it’s only Rocky’s first offense for “Wasting Toilet Paper.” For punishment, she’ll have to serve 2 hours of detention and write, “I will not waste toilet paper in the girls’ room at school again” 200 times.

Comment

With so many cases from the weekend to deal with on this Monday afternoon, I am happy to see that our agenda from today is a mercifully short one.

First of all we’ll deal with Audrey – a pretty and easy-going junior blonde. She is being charged today with “Panty-Soiling” and she pleads “Guilty” to that. Miss Bliss, while on hall duty 3rd period this morning, apparently saw Audrey hurrying to the New Addition Girls’ Room. She then proceeded to investigate and apparently caught the likeable junior blonde on the toilet with her soiled panties at her knees. “I can’t believe I did this,” Audrey says, quite ashamed of herself, “Especially with CHRISTMAS VACATION coming, I can’t believe I made a mess in my panties.”

Turning to the pretty and ever vigilant History Teacher, Miss Bliss tells us that she was on routine hall duty this morning when, towards the end of the period, she saw Audrey bolt from her classroom and head immediately to the girls’ room. “I could tell immediately that this wasn’t just a routine trip to the girls’ room, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Bliss reports, “Obviously something was wrong.” “I was hoping that it was only a matter of urgency – that is, I was hoping that Audrey simply had an emergency and was going to make it to the toilet in time,” the pretty and kind-hearted History Teacher tells us, “But judging by the way she was walking, I strongly suspected that this was more than just that.” “By the time I caught up with her in the girls’ room, Audrey was already on the toilet,” Miss Bliss reports further, “She was sitting on the toilet with a messy load in her panties.” “She did manage to do at least a little bit in the toilet, Mr. Chairman,” she adds with a sympathetic look to Audrey, “But I’m afraid the worst of it was already in her underwear.” “She had her jeans all the way down to the floor and her legs widely spread with her panties down to about her knees,” Miss Bliss explains, “I think she was contemplating how she was going to go about cleaning herself up in the toilet stall and obviously she was trying to avoid the mess getting smeared worse all over herself and in her jeans.” “I felt bad for her, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Bliss adds further, “She’s a nice young lady and I could tell how embarrassed and disgusted with herself she was.”

“Accidents happen, Audrey,” I tell her sympathetically. “I know it can be embarrassing but it happens to a lot of girls,” I explain, “There’s really no reason to beat yourself up over it.” “Well, it doesn’t happen to me – at least not this type of accident,” she tells me, “I know I’ve had some issues with my bladder but it’s really been a long time since I’ve done this in my pants.” A quick check of her toilet record indicates that she has two prior violations this school year for wetting her pants but not since her freshman year has she messed in them. “I know I’ve been careless and had the other kind of accident a few times,” Audrey admits, “But I’m always careful about doing #2 in the toilet when I need to.” “Having that mess in my panties is just the worst,” she says. “I mean, wetting my pants is never pleasant, but it’s nothing compared to this,” she clarifies, “Ever since the last time, I’ve always been quite careful never to let that happen again.” “And now this!” Audrey suddenly laments, referring, of course, to the mess in her panties today, “It’s not only shameful but it’s just so, so disgusting.”

As the skinny blonde-haired beauty continues, she explains that she’s usually on a regular schedule when it comes to going to the bathroom at school. “I always go to the girls’ room at lunchtime,” she explains, “I always go #1 then and a lot of times I also go #2.” “I either go in the girls’ room down by the cafeteria,” she explains further, “Or, if I have to go #2, I’ll usually use the girls’ room up here on the 2nd floor before I go down to cafeteria for lunch.” “But my schedule was all off today,” Audrey continues, “I had to go pee after 2nd period and then right after that I suddenly had to go #2.” “I guess I should have just gone immediately when I felt it – I mean, yeah, obviously I should have gone immediately when I felt it,” the pretty and well-liked junior says, “But I really thought I could wait – I really thought I could wait until lunchtime and just go when I normally do.” “But it just came on so fast,” Audrey explains, “I just couldn’t believe how quickly I had an emergency to go.” “And before I could even react to that – before I could even get a pass from Miss Johnson, it was too late,” she explains further, “I barely made it out of the classroom before it suddenly came out in my panties.”

“I can’t believe I did this,” Audrey says again, as the tears begin to fall, “I can’t believe I messed in my panties.” “And of all the times to do it, why did it have to be now,” she admonishes herself, “Why did it have to be now with CHRISTMAS VACATION coming up and everything.” She tells us that with the holidays coming up, both sets of her grandparents are staying at her home. “They’re all going to find out about this,” she laments,” They’re all going to know that I messed in my panties.” She also speculates that with the big family dinners they’ve been having, maybe that played a role in the way her bowels reacted today. “Well, I’ve definitely been eating more with all the food in the house,” Audrey speculates, “Maybe that affected my stomach somehow – maybe that made me have to go more urgently than I usually do.” “But still it’s no excuse for going in my panties like I did,” Audrey admonishes herself once again.

Though it’s only her 1st panty-soiling of the school year – her first in two years, actually – she does have those two previous wetting accidents. Accordingly, it’s her 3rd accident offense of the school year. Additionally, she got a violation for loitering in the girls’ room. For punishment, Audrey will have to serve 3 hours in detention and write, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 300 times.

For our next matter before the TVPC this afternoon, I call a very pretty senior cheerleader named Darcy. Faithful readers of the TVPC should have no trouble recognizing Darcy from our Nov. 22, 2021 TVPC session. It was there that she, along with fellow cheerleader Libby and our Cheerleading Coach Miss Musso, were punished for relieving themselves outside behind the bushes at a crowded football playoff game. Darcy and Coach Musso were both punished for defecating (they actually went both ways) back there behind the bleachers while Libby was only punished for urinating there. And these all, of course, were punished more severely as they were violations while representing the school.

As Darcy – a sexy, outgoing senior blonde – stands before the TVPC once again, she is accused by Dr. Flower of “Improper Use Of The Toilet.” “I was making a routine check of the girls’ room in the Science Wing,” Dr. Flower – a quite pretty but bookish-looking Science Teacher – tells us, “And I caught Darcy in a stall using one of the toilets there.” “I suppose I can’t say for sure specifically what she was doing in there,” Dr. Flower reports, “But judging by how much toilet paper I heard coming off the roller and the fact she flushed the toilet twice, I can only assume she had done a bowel movement.” Looking over at Darcy, she confirms that it was indeed a bowel movement that she did in there earlier today. “Well, it was kind of a big one and a pretty messy one as well,” the sexy, senior cheerleader explains, “Between the size of it and all the toilet paper I needed, I had to flush twice to avoid clogging the toilet.” “Isn’t that what we’re supposed to do?” she asks Dr. Flower – a decided tone of sarcasm and annoyance in her voice.

Dr. Flower, in turn, responds simply with a prolonged dirty look and a wry, knowing smile. “I suppose you’re next going to tell me that you simply forgot about your punishment, Darcy,” the smart and strict Science Teacher then tells her, “I suppose you’re going to claim that you simply forgot about your punishment for that disgraceful incident at the football game last month.” Hearing that, Darcy suddenly gets a quite worried look on her face. “It was an emergency, ma’am,” she suddenly tells Dr. Flower, a tone of desperation in her voice. “I had an emergency and I didn’t think I could wait,” she says, “And I didn’t want to risk going in my pants.” “I just can’t stand the idea of going in my pants,” Darcy says again, desperation evident, “That’s just so disgusting – I just didn’t want to risk doing that.”

As the pretty senior cheerleader begins to ramble, I bang my gavel to restore order. Checking Darcy’s file, we see that her punishment for the incident at the football game – her punishment for doing her business in the grass behind the bleachers – was a 1,000 times writing assignment and a week of toilet sitting detention. Furthermore, we see that she was mandated to do the next 5 bowel movements that she did in school in the doorless stall in the girls’ locker room bathroom. Coach Musso (who also did a bowel movement outside behind the bleachers at the game) was given a similar punishment. Only in her case it was her next 10 in-school bowel movements that she had to do in that doorless stall. Libby – who “only” urinated behind the bleachers at that crowded football game – was not punished with having to go in that doorless stall.

“I checked Darcy’s toilet record,” Dr. Flower then continues, “After I saw her doing her business in a regular stall in that girls’ room, I went and checked Darcy’s file.” “It seems that the young lady has yet to complete her five bowel movements using the doorless stall,” Dr. Flower points out, “It would seem that she was using a regular stall for that purpose when she had not yet earned back that privilege.” Checking Darcy’s toilet record myself, it would appear that Dr. Flower is correct. “According to our records, we have you for only four bowel movements in the doorless stall, Darcy,” I then tell the senior beauty, “Apparently you still have one more to do.” Looking over at Darcy, she doesn’t speak up to dispute that. “The last one you did according to our records was last week and that was only your fourth,” I explain to her, “Yet here you are apparently using a regular stall with a door in the Science Wing Girls’ Room.”

Once again, Darcy does not dispute that. At first, she stands there in much the same way that you expect of a deer caught in the headlights. Instead, she reiterates how it was an emergency. “I had to go really bad, sir,” she tells me. “I had to go really bad, ma’am,” she tells Dr. Flower. “I’m sorry but I really didn’t want to have an accident,” she explains, “I had to go really bad and I really didn’t want to risk doing any of it in my pants.” “I’m sorry but I just really needed to use the toilet right then and there,” Darcy continues, “I just didn’t think I had the time to go all the way down to the girls’ locker room and do it there.” “Please, sir! – it was just this one time,” she pleads, “I have done it four times in that horrible stall and this was just one time.” “Please, sir! – I was desperate!” the pretty cheerleader pleads some more, “Wasn’t it more important that I not have an accident, sir? – Wasn’t it more important that I did it in the toilet rather than in my pants?”

But Dr. Flower speculates that that’s really a false claim in Darcy’s part. “Really, Darcy?” she questions the senior blonde, “Was it really a matter of using that particular bathroom or going in your pants?” Darcy argues that it was – or at least maybe it was. “I don’t know, ma’am – maybe I could have made it,” she argues, “But I really did have to go really, really bad.” “Maybe I could have made it all the way downstairs without having an accident but I just wasn’t sure,” she tells the strict Science Teacher, “But I just wasn’t sure and I just didn’t want to risk it.” “It’s just so, so gross going in your pants – that’s just completely disgusting,” Darcy pleads, “I just didn’t want to risk that – I’d do just about anything to avoid doing a mess in my panties.”

“Yes! – Apparently, you’d even squat outside behind the bleachers at a crowded football game to avoid it,” Dr. Flower then zings her right back, “I heard someone saying that there were more people watching you, Libby, and Miss Musso than were watching the game.” Hearing that, I immediately grab my gavel and bang it. Dr. Flower’s last comment was really unnecessary and I’m not about to let this degenerate into sniping between her and Darcy. The bottom like here is that Darcy used a regular stall in a different girls’ room rather than the doorless one in the girls’ locker room as her punishment required. There really doesn’t seem to be a dispute about that, either, as all we’ve heard from Darcy are excuses.

Questioning her further, she reluctantly admits that her urgent need to use the girls’ room upstairs in the Science Wing didn’t just happen. She reluctantly acknowledges that she had several previous opportunities to use the one in the girls’ locker room as required of her. She chose instead, though, to just hold it in and wait – apparently waiting for a better opportunity to do her required business there. “I went at lunchtime but there were too many other girls around,” Darcy explains. “Carol was in stuck in there for the whole period doing a toilet sitting punishment and Darlene was doing bathroom cleaning punishment in there the whole period,” she explains further, “I decided to just wait and hold it in instead.” “And then I went back during 6th period,” Darcy also explains, “I got a pass from Mrs. Defequer in French Class and went there again.” “This time it was Six doing bathroom cleaning punishment and Bella doing toilet sitting the whole period,” the senior beauty reports, “It’s bad enough doing your business under normal circumstances in a doorless stall, but it’s just the worst when other girls are around to see you doing it.” She tells us then – no doubt from having held it in so long already – she suddenly had an emergency to go during 7th period and luckily made it to the nearest girls’ room in time. “I still think I did the right thing, sir,” Darcy insists, “Better that I do it in the toilet than lose control and do it in my pants.”

“The right thing obviously was to go in the girls’ locker room when you had the chance,” I tell her, “The right thing to do obviously was NOT to hold it in until you became so desperate to go that you couldn’t make it to the appropriate bathroom in time.” “I don’t care that other girls were around to see you using the doorless stall,” I lecture Darcy. “That’s the whole point – that’s your punishment,” I lecture her further, “No one promised you that you were going to like going in a doorless stall – no one told you that punishment was supposed to be pleasant.” “You went outside right out in the open behind the bleachers at a football game,” Mrs. Adler reminds her incredulously, “And now you’re telling us that you didn’t want to go in a doorless with other girls around!”

But Darcy pleads again that she simply didn’t want to go in her pants. “That was an emergency, too,” she tells us. “In that case the line was just too long,” she explains, “And if I’d waited, I’d definitely have gone in my pants.” “I just didn’t want to go in my pants then, either,” she says, “The last thing I wanted was a mess in my panties in my cheerleading uniform.” “And I didn’t want a mess in my panties in school today, either,” she says, “I’m sorry but, like I said before, I just don’t want to even think about how disgusting that would have been.” “Please, sir!” she pleads in desperation, “This whole thing was just because I didn’t want to do a mess in my panties.” “Please, sir – it was just an emergency this one time,” she explains, “It was just this one time that I went in a regular stall.” “Please, sir – I have been using the doorless stall like my punishment says,” she argues, “It’s just horrible going #2 in the doorless stall like that, but I’ve been doing it like I’m supposed to.” She argues that she simply be allowed to go on with her original punishment. That is, she argues to simply be allowed to use the doorless stall the next time she needs to do a #2 at school and just let her punishment end with that.

The latter, of course, is a ludicrous suggestion. “You violated a TVPC punishment, young lady,” I tell Darcy sternly, “And that is obviously no small matter.” “When the TVPC imposes a punishment, we expect that punishment to be carried out,” I tell her, “And there most certainly are consequences when it’s not abided by.” Mrs. Adler even suggests that Darcy be placed on toilet suspension for this. “As you’ve said, Mr. Chairman, violating a TVPC punishment is no small matter,” the ever vigilant committeewoman argues, “We need to send a strong message to other girls that violating a TVPC punishment will not be tolerated.” “And nothing sends that message better than seeing a girl on toilet suspension and the consequences that go with that,” Mrs. Adler suggests. Dr. Flower agrees with her. “They all should have gotten a toilet suspension for what they did at the game,” the strict Science Teacher suggests, “Especially Darcy and Grace Musso for actually going #2 outside.” “Making her use the doorless stall was the least you could have done to her,” Dr. Flower argues, “And now she doesn’t even abide by that.”

Comment

Darcy, not surprisingly reacts in horror at the suggestion of that. As someone who rarely goes in her pants – she’s only got one soiling accident in her entire high school career and that was a little bit in her panties as she raced to the girls’ room one time freshman year – the suggestion of that is indeed horrifying to her. “Please, sir – not that! – anything but that!” she pleads with me. “Please, sir – I need the school bathrooms!” she pleads desperately, “I go at school every day and a lot of times it’s not just #1.” “Please sir – I need my toilet privileges!” she begs, “Please – PLEASE! – Don’t make me go in my pants.”

After letting Darcy sweat it out a while, I then come forward and argue against a toilet suspension for her. “This is a serious matter,” I first acknowledge, glaring at the pretty senior blonde in the process, “But under the circumstances I don’t think a toilet suspension is necessary.” I then point out that Darcy – at least until the incident at the football game -- has had a pretty clean toilet record. And I point out further that she had been cooperating with her doorless stall punishment – at least until she used an inappropriate toilet today. “I certainly do think it’s a serious enough violation to CONSIDER a toilet suspension,” I clarify, “But considering all the circumstances, I think we can spare Darcy that in this case.” As the TVPC then votes AGAINST putting her on toilet suspension, Darcy breathes a deep sigh of relief.

But that’s obviously not to say that the pretty senior cheerleader is going to be let off easy for this. The TVPC first sentences Darcy to a week of detention and having to write, “I will not violate a TVPC-imposed punishment again” 1,000 times. “1,000 times?” she asks. “I have to write another 1,000 times?” she asks again, more than a little surprised at the severity of that. “I already had to write 1,000 times for what happened at the football game,” she explains. “Well, now you’ve committed another toilet violation,” I tell her in no uncertain terms, “So now you’re going to have to write another 1,000 times for that.” Darcy lets out an audible groan at hearing that. “Well, would you like a toilet suspension instead?” Mrs. Adler then asks her, “I’m sure if you’d prefer that, we can always change your punishment.” With a decidedly glum look on her face, Darcy declines the potential opportunity to change her punishment. “I’ll do the writing,” she tells us. “And the detention?” I ask. “And the week of detention as well, sir,” she tells me.

But, as this is a serious matter, Darcy’s punishment will not end there. “You’ll also do five additional bowel movements in that doorless stall,” I then tell her and note for the record, “You’re down to one time left on your original punishment and with these five, you’ll now owe us your next six in-school bowel movements in that doorless stall.” Darcy is once again taken aback by the severity of that punishment. “But sir!” she pleads, “That’s just awful – It’s just awful having to go to the bathroom like that.” “Please, sir! – I’ve just got one time to go my original punishment,” she pleads some more. “Come on, sir! – Please, sir!” Darcy continues, “I’m begging you – Please don’t give me more times using the doorless stall.”

But I remain firm in sticking to her sentence. “I’m sorry, Darcy,” I tell her firmly, “But you have no one but yourself to blame for this.” “I’m sorry, young lady, but you brought this on yourself,” I explain, “This really wasn’t a matter of you suddenly having an emergency to use the toilet like you first said.” “You had more than ample opportunity to use the appropriate toilet in the girls’ locker room like you were supposed to do,” I explain further, “But you chose instead to hold it in and wait.” “But please, sir!” the senior beauty begs some more, “You don’t know how bad it is having to go to the bathroom like that – having to go #2 without any privacy.” “It’s just awful, sir,” she tells me, “I’m just begging you not to make me go through five more bowel movements like that.” “I just can’t stand it that people can look right in and see me using the toilet – especially when I’m doing that,” she pleads some more, “And especially when I’m wiping myself, sir – It’s just awful not having any privacy when I’m doing that.”

Mrs. Adler, though, reminds her of what she was initially punished for in the first place. “You popped-a-squat and did a bowel movement right out in the open at a football game,” the committeewoman reminds Darcy, “And now you’re complaining about having to do it in a bathroom stall?” “Suddenly privacy is a problem because that particular stall doesn’t have a door on it?” she asks Darcy rhetorically. “But like I said before, I’m sure it can be arranged where you’d have a punishment where you wouldn’t have to be using that particular stall at all,” Mrs. Adler suggests, “I’m sure it can be arranged where you wouldn’t have to use any toilets in school at all.” It takes a moment for that to sink in with Darcy, but she does get the message. “You really should consider yourself lucky to get that instead of a toilet suspension,” I tell her. “And rest assured it will be a toilet suspension if we have any more problem with you completing this punishment,” I warn her.

As I gavel Darcy’s case to a close, I thank Dr. Flower for her diligence in bringing this case to the TVPC’s attention. But Dr. Flower is apparently not done yet. “If I may, Mr. Chairman, I have another matter to raise,” the pretty but strict Science Teacher tells me, “It’s an item of committee business that I’d like to raise.” “Go ahead, Amy,” I tell her enthusiastically.

Dr. Flower then tells us that when she checked on Darcy’s toilet record and her use of the doorless stall, she also checked on Coach Musso’s record of using it as well. “As long as I was checking on one, I figured I might as well check on the other,” she tells us. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, Coach Musso was similarly punished for doing her own bowel movement outside behind the bleachers at that playoff football game. In Coach Musso’s case, she was punished with having to do 10 bowel movements in that doorless stall in the girls’ locker room. As Coach Musso hears her name mentioned, she shoots Dr. Flower an angry look. These two women – for whatever reason – just don’t seem to get along very well.

A quick check of the sexy, spandex-clad Cheerleading Coach’s file, shows that she has thus far done eight of those required ten bowel movements in that aforementioned doorless stall. “If you take a look at her records,” Dr. Flower reports, “You’ll see that one of those eight was at the holiday show Saturday night.” “Yeah! – And what’s that to you,” Coach Musso then angrily swipes back, “That’s where I was supposed to do my bowel movement and that’s where I did do my bowel movement that night.” Dr. Flower then puts up her hand and motions for Coach Musso to calm down. “I’m not saying you did anything wrong, Grace,” the Science Teacher tells her, “Assuming that you did do your bowel movement there as you said, you did the right thing.” “I’m just saying it’s marked down as one of the eight that you have to do in the doorless stall as punishment for what you did at the football game.”

“And I did do it in the doorless stall,” Coach Musso then argues in a decidedly angry tone, “I did it in the doorless stall just like I was supposed to do.” This time I put up my hand to calm Coach Musso down. “Let’s give Amy a chance to make her point, Grace,” I caution the sexy, spandex-clad coach. But I also urge Dr. Flower to get on with it. “Can we speed this up a little, Amy,” I tell her, “Please make your point.” “Well, as I said, I have no problem with Grace doing what she did Saturday night,” Dr. Flower continues, “She’s being punished with having to do her bowel movements in that stall and that’s where she apparently did one Saturday night.” But the very smart and well-spoken Science Teacher goes on to explain how she doesn’t think it should count towards the 10 bowel movements that Coach Musso required to do in that stall. She reminds us that the girls’ locker room was basically closed the night of the show and likewise the bathroom in there was inaccessible to the students. “Miss Musso had to get a custodian to unlock the door so she could go in there to use the toilet,” Dr. Flower points out, “And, as far as I know, she was the only one who went to the bathroom in there the whole night.”

“Again, I’m not saying that Miss Musso did anything wrong,” Dr. Flower continues, “In fact, I’m saying she did the right thing by going in there.” “But I’m just pointing out that she was the only one using the toilet in there the whole night,” the pretty and articulate Science Teacher argues, “So I just don’t think it should count toward fulfilling the ten she has to do in there for her punishment.” “I mean, it wasn’t like anyone was going to see her on the toilet in there Saturday night,” Dr. Flower points out, “It wasn’t like she was suffering any loss of privacy for having to do it in the doorless stall that night.” “I mean, seeing as how no one else was even in there with her at the time, it was probably even more privacy than she’d have gotten using the regular girls’ room,” Dr. Flower points out further. “As I understand it, her punishment is supposed to be about doing her bowel movements without the privilege of privacy,” Dr. Flower argues, “That was supposed to be teaching her a lesson about going without privacy like she did at the football game.” “I just don’t think that the bowel movement that Grace did in there on Saturday should count towards that punishment,” she argues further, “I just don’t think it meets the intended conditions of having to do a bowel movement without the usual privacy.”

Dr. Flower makes a quite interesting case and she presents a quite convincing argument. Coach Musso, of course, argues that it should count towards the ten she has to do. “I did what I was supposed to do,” the sexy Cheerleading Coach argues, “I did my bowel movement in the doorless stall just like my punishment required me to do.” “I didn’t do anything wrong and there’s no reason why it shouldn’t count towards my punishment,” she says emphatically. But her argument isn’t nearly as convincing as Dr. Flower’s. “Again, Grace, no one is saying that you did anything wrong,” I tell her, “But we’re just saying that a doorless stall when no one else is in there isn’t exactly what your punishment is supposed to be.” “You’re not going to get any additional punishment because, like we said, you didn’t do anything wrong,” I explain to our Cheerleading Coach, “But it’s just that the bowel movement you did in there Saturday night, isn’t going to count towards the ten you have to do for your punishment.” Grace lets out an audible groan at hearing that. “So now, it’s only seven that you’ve done rather than eight,” I inform her and officially note for the record, “So you still owe us your next three bowel movements in that stall.”

With that, I thank Dr. Flower once again for bringing another matter to our attention and I gavel this matter closed. Grace takes a moment to glare at Dr. Flower, but Dr. Flower glares at her right back. The strict Science Teacher isn’t very big and on the surface doesn’t seem very intimidating, but she is certainly not one to be intimidated, either

The last matter before the TVPC this afternoon concerns a skinny, junior brunette named Ally. She is charged by her Gym Teacher Miss Mars with wetting her pants in Gym class earlier today. As Ally stands before us now in fashionable blue jeans, no signs of her earlier wetting are apparent. But that, of course, is only because the likeable junior beauty has changed out of her wet shorts after Gym class. I’m told that Ally’s accident was a particularly severe one – Not only thoroughly wetting those shorts but leaving a puddle on the gym floor as well.

“This was a bad one, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Mars reports, “I’m actually quite surprised that a girl her size would have a bladder large enough to hold all that.” “But Ally apparently has quite the ample bladder, Mr. Chairman,” the pretty Gym Teacher continues, “At least judging by what she left on my gym floor.” With that she turns and glares at Ally. “I’m sorry, ma’am,” Ally then tells her Gym Teacher as she stands there obviously embarrassed and nervously chewing on her hair. “Well, I’m sorry if I sounded harsh, Ally,” Miss Mars then tells her, “I know it was just an accident and you didn’t do it on purpose, but obviously what you did was a big disruption to my class today.” The pretty, blonde-haired Gym Teacher tells us how they had to wait for a custodian to bring a mop as they obviously couldn’t continue playing basketball with a big puddle on the gym floor. She does explain, though, that it was Ally who she made actually mop up the puddle. “It was Ally who made the puddle, so obviously it was Ally who had to clean up the puddle,” Miss Mars explains, “And then I made her get some paper towels from the bathroom and dry the floor, too.” Her boyfriend Austin tried to help but I insisted that since Ally made the puddle on the floor it was Ally who was responsible for cleaning it up. I nod my head and commend Miss Mars for that. Obviously, that was the correct procedure.

Getting back to Ally, the skinny junior brunette once again apologizes for what she did. “It was my fault,” she says, “I’m really, really sorry.” She tells me that she should have gone before Gym class but she foolishly did not. “It was stupid – It was really stupid of me, sir,” she says, “I know I had to go, but foolishly I waited.” “I guess I didn’t realize just how bad I had to go – I thought I could wait,” Ally explains, “But I guess I couldn’t wait – Obviously, I had to go a lot worse than I thought.” “Yes, OBVIOUSLY!” I tell her, “Especially given the volume of the accident you had it was obviously quite foolish of you to wait like you did.” But Ally argues that the accident itself wasn’t really as bad as Miss Mars is saying.

“I actually kind of have a small bladder,” Ally claims, “I mean, it’s not small like some girls where they have to go all the time, but no way can I hold it in like some girls can.” “I’ve heard other girls peeing in the girls’ room,” the articulate junior beauty says, “And no way can I pee even close to the volume that those girls can pee.” She argues that it only seemed to be as bad as it seemed because she was wearing shorts at the time. “Once it started, most of the pee just ran down my leg,” Ally explains, “And then as more kept coming out, it just went onto the floor and formed the puddle.” “If I had been wearing sweatpants or something, it really wouldn’t have looked so bad,” she argues further, “The sweatpants would have absorbed most of the pee and it wouldn’t have been so much on the floor.” “My shorts really weren’t as wet as you’d think,” Ally explains further, “I mean, my panties were completely soaked but my shorts didn’t really absorb much of the pee at all.” Miss Mars then gives Ally a look. “It was bad, young lady,” she tells the girl, “You ended up leaving it all over my gym floor instead of in the toilet where it should have been.” “And it was quite a shameful spectacle as well,” the pretty Gym Teacher admonishes her, “A girl your age just wetting her pants in class like that.” Looking down at the floor in embarrassment – and once again nervously chewing on her hair – Ally acknowledges that her Gym Teacher is right on that count. “It was all my fault, ma’am,” she meekly tells Miss Mars, “I should have gone before class when I had the chance.”

Questioning Ally further, I ask her specifically why she didn’t use the girls’ room in the girls’ locker room before Gym class. “It’s not like you, Ally, to avoid using the school bathroom when you need to go,” I tell her, “Especially not when you only need to urinate.” But Ally explains that there was a line today to use the toilets in the locker room. “I don’t know what it was, sir,” she tells me, “Usually it’s pretty easy to get in there and have a quick pee before class.” “But today before class there was a line in there,” the likeable junior beauty explains, “I’m not really sure what was going on but today there was a line of girls waiting to use the toilet in there.” “Even the stall with no door on it was in use,” Ally explains further, “I usually do go and pee before Gym class but today I waited because there was a line.” “I thought I could wait until class was over, sir – I really did,” she tells me, “But obviously I was wrong.” “It was stupid, sir – That was really, really stupid of me,” the articulate honor student adds, “And I ended up wetting my pants in class because of it.”

It’s Ally’s first accident offense of the school year, but having a prior offense for “Improperly Squatting Over The Toilet” (to urinate) and one for being late to class for bathroom purposes, she’s not entitled to be let off with just a warning. Still, it’s only her first accident offense and it’s “only” a wetting one at that. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, wetting accidents are considered less serious than soiling ones. But there is the matter perhaps of it being a particularly voluminous accident. As faithful readers of the TVPC also surely know, a particularly severe accident (of either variety) will often result in a greater than usual punishment. Before deciding on Ally’s punishment, I ask Miss Mars about that. Pausing for a moment to consider the matter, the pretty Gym Teacher declines to press that issue. “Well, I guess what Ally said is probably true, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Mars tells me, “I guess with the puddle on the floor and everything, it looked like a worse accident than it actually was.” “I mean, it definitely was a full-blown wetting accident, that’s for sure,” she assures us, “But I guess it was not worse volume-wise than just a regular wetting accident.” “I guess if she had been wearing sweats instead of shorts, it probably wouldn’t have caused such a puddle,” Miss Mars notes, “It was probably no worse than in any other class where a girl simply soaks her jeans.”

Hearing that, Ally thanks Miss Mars for that. The pretty brunette is then sentenced to an hour of detention and having to write, “I will not wet my pants in school again” 100 times. Ally then thanks us all for that and promises us that she’ll never wet her pants in Gym class or anywhere else again.

So concludes this session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee. Meeting adjourned at 4:37 PM.

Comment

Another first rate report and Grace continues to arouse me. Would love to coach her in the arts of spandex pants pooping.

Thank you and have a great 2022.

Comment

I love your reports, and I have collected many of them to read again and again. Your style and your plots are great. My favorite parts are when girls stand in front of the TVPC embarrassed in wet and messy panties, and even more when they have another accident in the meeting - for example girls on toilet suspension. So while the cases from all the weekend events are interesting, I do hope for a couple "live" accidents and embarrassments in the upcoming reports.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnygermany View Post
                    I love your reports, and I have collected many of them to read again and again. Your style and your plots are great. My favorite parts are when girls stand in front of the TVPC embarrassed in wet and messy panties, and even more when they have another accident in the meeting - for example girls on toilet suspension. So while the cases from all the weekend events are interesting, I do hope for a couple "live" accidents and embarrassments in the upcoming reports.
                    Love it when teh teachers get caught, like Miss Musso messing herself in her red spandex shorts, or Mrs. Johns the poop huntress getting her come upents.

Comment

Originally posted by spandexman View Post

Love it when teh teachers get caught, like Miss Musso messing herself in her red spandex shorts, or Mrs. Johns the poop huntress getting her come upents.
                      I agree with spandexman. I love it when the teachers get caught as well to show them that they are not above the girls as well in terms of having accidents.

I also think that Dr. Flowers is onto something with Grace and that Grace maybe hiding the truth on messing her panties under those red spandex shorts. Someone should also keep an eye out on Amy (Dr. Flowers) as it doesn't seem like her attitude against her student having accidents can reflect her own accidents. You know what they say, you unleash your insecurities on others because you are afraid to face them yourself.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. I'll see what I can do about some of those requests. It's tough to work the teachers into the stories but I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold Ziffel View Post
                          Thanks for the kind words. I'll see what I can do about some of those requests. It's tough to work the teachers into the stories but I'll see what I can do.
                          The staff members like Mrs. John, Miss Mars and of course Grace Musso are obsessed with bowel movements, thus trying to find guilty female students. Even the rule and regulations are designed to make two-time offenders become three- and four-time panty and pants poopers. So it only makes sense that these older staff members must secretly or in Grace's case publicly have accidents. We all know they are thrill seekers, looking for the prettiest girl, who has the biggest poop accident at the most inconvenient time.
                          I imagine some of the female teachers pooping and peeing in their pantyhose at home after work or in a bar for the thrill of it!

Comment

Working...
                          X