Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Welcome to a session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee – this writer’s favorite fantasy. The story takes place in a high school not unlike other high schools. In this high school, however, there are strict rules regarding the toilet behavior of the school’s female students. Those who break the school toilet rules (including the rule against going to the bathroom in your pants) are brought before the TVPC to have their cases heard and their punishment given out if they are guilty. Meetings of the TVPC are called to order at 3:10 PM each school day in the TVPC meeting room – Room 222 of the high school. It should be noted that where this story takes place, you need to be 18 in order to enter high school, so all persons depicted, even though entirely fictional, are at least 18 years of age.

My name is Arnold ZIffel and I’m chairman of the TVPC. What follows are the summary minutes of the TVPC meeting of Wednesday, January 19, 2022.

We begin this afternoon’s session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee (TVPC) with a case from yesterday. Jane, a pretty sophomore brunette and genuine AMERICAN BEAUTY is charged with soiling her panties at cheerleading practice yesterday afternoon. Fortunately for Jane, this accident happened at Cheerleading PRACTICE rather than an actual game. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know an accident at a game is considered one “while representing the school” and thereby a more serious violation. An accident at a practice session is considered no worse than an accident occurring in school. Still it’s Jane’s second time soiling her panties at cheerleading practice this year and her third one overall. Her close friend and fellow cheerleader Angela is here with her – apparently for moral support.

“Really, Jane – this has got to stop,” she is told by Miss Musso, the Cheerleading Coach. “It’s bad enough having one accident, young lady – that’s bad enough,” Coach Musso tells her, “But having it happen a second time is really inexcusable – there’s really no excuse for that.” “It’s her third time actually,” Mrs. Crabtree, a member of the TVPC, chimes in, “It may be her second one at cheerleading practice but let’s not forget the one she did in English Class back in October.” “But it is indeed inexcusable, young lady,” the committeewoman tells her, “Not to mention utterly shameful and completely disgusting.” “How can you just go in your pants like that,” Mrs. Adler, another committeewoman, then chimes in, “It’s not like we don’t have toilets here at school for you to use.” “I just can’t believe you’d rather go in your pants than simply use the toilet like you should,” she adds.

Jane, though, takes exception to these comments – particularly the last one. “It’s not like I wanted to go in my pants,” she says. “Well, you didn’t really do a whole lot to avoid it, either,” I tell her. “I mean, it really isn’t hard to avoid messing in your panties, young lady,” I lecture her, “It really isn’t hard to just go use the toilet when you need to.” But Jane tells us that she really doesn’t like doing that particular function at school – especially in the girls’ locker room bathroom. “It isn’t so bad going in the girls’ room here upstairs or even in the girls’ rooms on the first floor,” the sophomore cheerleader tells us, “Especially when you go during class time when it isn’t that crowded.” “But not so much in the girls’ locker room bathroom,” she says, “When it comes to that, I’d just rather wait until I get home from school.” At that late hour after school, access to the upper floors of the school and the bathrooms there were blocked off and the cheerleaders only had access to the toilets in the girls’ locker room. Even the girls’ room in the hallway by the gym and auditorium has been closed for painting and renovations after school this week. “It’s not like I wanted to go in my pants,” Jane reiterates, “It’s just that I’d rather wait and do it home.”

“Well, obviously anyone would rather wait and go at home,” Coach Musso then tells her, “Do you think I actually enjoy going in there – especially when I had to use the doorless stall. Faithful readers of the TVPC surely know that Coach Musso was recently punished (for improperly defecating at a football game) by having to do ten bowel movements in the doorless stall in the girls’ locker room. “You don’t think I’d rather have waited and gone at home instead?” she asks Jane rhetorically, “But sometimes you just have to do what you need to do – sometimes you just have no choice but to use whatever bathroom facilities are available.” “You’re in high school, young lady,” she tells the girl, “Obviously there are consequences to going in your pants.”

Continuing, Coach Musso argues for a more severe punishment for Jane. “This is not only the second time she’s done it at cheerleading practice,” the sexy, spandex-class coach tells us, “But it was certainly more than your average bowel movement in her pants as well.” “I’m not saying we should give her the maximum punishment or anything like that,” Coach Musso argues, “But I do think that under the circumstances, more than the usual dose of punishment is necessary here.” “I mean, the bathroom was right there, Mr. Chairman,” the sexy Cheerleading Coach explains, “And all Jane had to do was simply excuse herself from practice for a few minutes and go use it.” “While I do encourage the girls to restrict their toilet use to breaks in practice, I always tell them that if they really do need to go, they are to excuse themselves and just go,” she explains further, “But Jane didn’t go, Mr. Chairman – she went in her panties instead.” “And, as I said, Mr. Chairman, this was no small load, either,” she adds, glaring at the pretty cheerleader as she says it, “This was a very big bowel movement and Jane did the whole thing in her pants.”

“It wasn’t that big a load,” Jane argues, “I mean, I did have an accident but it really wasn’t all that much in my panties.” That statement draws a few astonished expressions amongst a few of her cheerleading teammates who are in the committee room with us now. “Look! – I know I had an accident – I know it was my fault and I’m not trying to make any excuses,” Jane says, growing increasingly frustrated with these proceedings, “But it’s not like Coach Musso says – it’s not like it was a particularly bad accident at all.” “Look! – I know any accident is bad – I know I have to get punished for doing it,” she argues, “But it really wasn’t like a whole lot in my panties, either.” This time, hearing that, her cheerleading teammates can’t control themselves. Included among them is Cheryl, a tall, blonde-haired senior, serving detention for clogging a toilet at Cheerleading practice two days ago. “Really, Jane?” she asks the girl, giggling in astonishment. “Is that like a normal bowel movement for you?” she asks rhetorically, “Because that looked like at least a two day load for me.” “It’s lucky you weren’t wearing tight pants for I think you would have split them,” Cheryl adds, in a bit of an exaggerated tone, “And if you had been wearing shorts instead, well, that would have been a real disaster!” The comment causes a few more giggles in the committee room.

That apparently doesn’t sit well with Jane, either. “Well, at least I didn’t go and clog the toilet!” Jane snaps back at Cheryl in frustration. “Well, at least I do mine in the toilet,” Cheryl then responds in kind, “At least I don’t go in my pants like a toddler.” Immediately, I grab my gavel and use it. Obviously, I’m not going to let this degenerate into an argument between the two of them. Still, Mrs. Crabtree apparently can’t help but wonder what Jane was thinking. “If I went in my pants I certainly wouldn’t criticize someone who went in the toilet,” she tells the girl, “Even if she did clog the toilet in the process, I still think you’ve got a lot more to be ashamed about than Cheryl.” Jane has no answer to that.

Moving on to Jane’s punishment, we do, of course, have to consider what Coach Musso is telling us about the severity of Jane’s accident. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, a particularly large accident can get the girl a more severe punishment than normal. “I’m not saying it was among the biggest accidents I’ve seen, Mr. Chairman,” Coach Musso clarifies, “I actually think it’s kind of borderline whether it was really big enough to qualify for extra punishment on that account.” “But I just want to point out that it was no small accident – it definitely wasn’t a case of a girl just doing a little in her panties on the way to the girls’ room,” the sexy, spandex-clad coach argues, “This was a case of Jane simply refusing to go use the toilet like she was supposed to and doing the full bowel movement in her pants instead.” “It wasn’t enough to qualify as a girl going in her pants on purpose, either,” Coach Musso continues, “But, as has been said, she really didn’t do much to avoid it.”

Taking all that into consideration, there are certainly grounds to step up Jane’s punishment a bit. Accordingly, the sophomore brunette is sentenced to a full week of detention and having to write, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 500 times. Jane reacts in a bit of a surprise at the severity of her punishment – it is, of course, a bit worse than is usually given a for 3rd panty-soiling of the school year. But I quickly squash any protest on her part. “Be happy you’re not doing your detention sitting on the toilet,” I warn her, “And rest assured that will be the case with your next accident should you have one.” Jane wisely decides to quit while she’s ahead.

Moving on to cases from today, I’m quite surprised to have to call before the TVPC a quite smart and quite pretty junior named Carly. And, as I look at the Violation Report filed by Miss Mars in this case, I’m even more surprised at the reason. Carly has always maintained good toilet habits throughout her high school career and I’m quite surprised to see her charged with “Panty-Soiling” today. But as the quiet, well-spoken, honor student walks to the podium, there doesn’t appear to be any deviation from her normal gait and there doesn’t appear to be any noticeable bulge or discoloration in the seat of her jeans – both the tell-tale signs of a girl that’s got a load in her panties. I also note that her good friends Freddie and Gibby are here in the spectators’ section while her best friend Sam is here sitting next to her and facing a toilet violation charge of her own. As to the panty-soiling charge against Carly, she has pleaded “Not Guilty” to the violation.

“I didn’t go in my panties,” Carly asserts, “That’s just NOT what happened.” “I had to go earlier and I did it in the toilet in the girls’ room,” Carly explains, “I used the girls’ room in the Science Wing between 3rd and 4th periods earlier and I did it in the toilet like I’m supposed to do.” “I went in the toilet like I always do,” she argues, “I didn’t go in my panties – I just didn’t.” “I know I’ve got some streakmarks in my panties,” she tells us, “But it’s not like I had an accident – It’s not like I went to the bathroom in my pants.”

But Miss Mars – Carly’s Gym Teacher – has a different take. “It’s more than just streakmarks in your panties, Carly,” she tells the girl sympathetically, “I wouldn’t exactly call it a load in your panties but it’s definitely more than just a few streakmarks.” “It’s not a particularly bad accident at all,” Miss Mars reports, “But it definitely is an accident – it definitely is a mess in her panties.” Looking over at Carly, the pretty and usually smiling brunette has a dejected, defeated look on her face.

Miss Mars goes on to explain that it was before 5th period this morning, as the girls were changing for Gym class, that she suddenly heard a bit of commotion in the girls’ locker room. “Naturally, I went to check it out,” the pretty, blonde-haired Gym Teacher reports. “And when I got there I saw that the commotion was all about Carly,” she reports further, “The other girls saw the mess in Carly’s panties as she was changing for Gym class and they were reacting to it.” “As I said, it wasn’t exactly a load in her panties or even a bad mess at all,” Miss Mars points out, “But it was enough to be seen by the others through the back of her panties.” “I’m not sure what happened,” the pretty Gym Teacher speculates, “But it looked like Carly did a little bit in her panties probably before doing the rest of it in the toilet. Carly, though, just shakes her head “no.”

The soft-spoken junior beauty then explains that it wasn’t that she went in her panties at all. “I went in the toilet like I was supposed to do – I went in the toilet like I always do,” Carly reiterates. “But I got stuck on the toilet without any toilet paper in my stall,” Carly then explains, “Those streakmarks in my panties got there from my not being able to wipe myself.” “I couldn’t wipe myself at all,” she explains further, “I just had to pull up my panties as I was and a bunch of that ended up in my panties.” The pretty brunette tells us that she had to go kind of bad and she ducked into the Science Wing Girls’ Room between classes to do it there. She explains that she was in a hurry trying to go between classes and in her haste she apparently didn’t check for toilet paper first. “I can’t believe I didn’t check – I usually do check for toilet paper first before I sit down,” she says, “But this time I found myself on the toilet with a messy behind and nothing to wipe it with.”

Miss Mars, though, seems skeptical of the girl’s story. “That’s an awful lot in your panties to just be from not wiping yourself,” she tells Carly, “Are you sure you didn’t actually do some of it in your panties directly? – Maybe a little bit as you were rushing to the toilet?” But Carly insists that her panties were perfectly clean when she got to the toilet. “I didn’t do ANY in my panties,” the articulate junior honor student insists, “It was only after not wiping myself and pulling up my panties like that that my panties got soiled at all.” “It was kind of a really messy bowel movement,” Carly tells us, “The kind of bowel movement that usually takes a whole lot of wiping to get your behind clean.” “It was all soft and sticky and it was a real lot, too,” she explains, “And when I pulled up my panties like that, I guess it was easy for a bunch of it to get on my panties.” Carly explains further that it wasn’t until next period – when she had Gym – that she was able to get to the toilets in the girls’ locker room and finally wipe herself. “But by then, of course, the damage was already done,” she says, “And then, I guess, the other girls saw it as I was changing for Gym.” Miss Mars then nods her head – apparently accepting the girl’s explanation as to how her panties wound up getting soiled.

But unfortunately for Carly – at least as far as the TVPC is concerned – it makes little difference. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, soiled panties are soiled panties – under TVPC rules it doesn’t matter much how a girl’s panties got soiled. While there’s no specific rule that requires a girl to wipe herself after using the toilet – even after a bowel movement – a girl is most definitely responsible for what happens if she doesn’t. “I understand that you may not have defecated in your panties in the traditional sense,” I explain to Carly, “I understand that you may very well have done the entire bowel movement in the toilet like you were supposed to do.” “But by your own admission you didn’t wipe yourself after you did so,” I explain further, “And your panties got soiled because of it.” “I’m sorry, Carly,” I tell her sympathetically, “But if you’ve got actual, tangible fecal matter in your panties it does indeed constitute a violation for panty-soiling.”

Checking back with Carly, I offer that if she doesn’t agree that her panties are actually streaked badly enough to constitute a panty-soiling – that is, if she doesn’t have actual, tangible fecal matter in the them as Miss Mars alleges – we can always send her down the hall to the girls’ room with several other faculty members to have her panties checked again. “You can always get another opinion,” I offer her. Carly, though, just shakes her head and declines the offer. “They’re bad enough, sir,” she tells me dejectedly. She is then officially found “Guilty” of “Panty-Soiling” – her first such offense of the school year.

But I also have some good news for Carly. It’s not only her first panty-soiling of the school year but her first toilet violation of any kind this school year. Consequently, she is entitled to be let off with just a warning and no actual punishment. “The good news is that because of your impeccable toilet record so far this year, you only get a warning,” I tell her and note for the record, “The good news is that you’ll get no actual punishment for this at all.” Carly thanks me for that but I do think she’s greatly disappointed to now have a panty-soiling on her record.

Moving on to Carly’s best friend Sam, two best friends could not be more different than these two. Not only is Sam a blonde whereas Carly is a brunette, but whereas Carly is a quiet, well-spoken honor student, Sam is a loud, sometimes crude academic underachiever. And although she’s not one prone to accident violations – she’s certainly not shy about her bodily functions – she does have a variety of other toilet violations on her record. Most recently, while serving detention for annoying another girl in the bathroom, she had to write “I will not talk in detention” 500 times. That, of course, on top of the writing assignment – that one 250 times – that Sam got for banging on another girl’s stall door and yelling at her to hurry up because “the rest of us have to pee, too.”

Today, apparently, Sam didn’t even let it come to that. She is being charged by DJ – a fellow blonde-haired junior – with cutting in line to use the toilet. As DJ describes in the Violation Report, she was next in line for a stall in the girls’ room across from the cafeteria during their lunch period today, when Sam abruptly cut in front of her. “It was really a FULL HOUSE in there at the time,” DJ tells us. DJ alleges that when a stall opened up, Sam – who was in line several spots behind her – abruptly stepped in front of her and took that open stall before she even had the chance. She claims that she then, of course, had to wait for another stall to open up. “Well, I admit that another stall opened up like 45 seconds later, so it wasn’t that I had to wait very long,” DJ acknowledges, “But obviously, we all know that we’re not supposed to cut in line like that.” “I think it’s Sam’s attitude that bothers me more than anything else,” the articulate blonde-haired beauty explains, “She seems to think that she can do whatever she wants and that the rules don’t apply to her.”

Sam doesn’t deny that she did it, but – not atypical for Sam – doesn’t seem to think she did anything wrong. “I had to pee,” she says, “I had to pee something fierce.” But DJ just looks at Sam annoyed. “Well, what do you think the rest of us needed to do?” she asks Sam rhetorically, “Do you think that we were just standing in line for the heck of it?” “You say that you had to pee?” DJ continues, an uncharacteristic tinge of anger in her voice, “And that, I suppose, makes you some sort of privileged character who doesn’t have to wait her turn?” “Well, I had to go BOTH ways!” she angrily tells Sam, “But, I suppose, that still gives you the right to cut in front of people.” That, for once – at least temporarily – silences the loud-mouth junior beauty.

Checking with DJ, the well-behaved junior blonde confirms that she was able to handle both of her bodily functions in the toilet like she is supposed to do. “Well, I did have to go kind of bad, sir,” she tells me, “But it wasn’t like it was a dire emergency or anything.” “I was able to hold it in both ways until I finally did get into a stall and onto the toilet,” she says, “Another stall opened up a short time after that one and that’s where I ended up going.” “So I guess no real harm was done, sir,” DJ concludes, “But it was still pretty rude of Sam to be cutting in front of people in line like that.” Had Sam helped cause a girl to have an accident by cutting in line in front of her, she’d be facing more serious consequences now.

Checking with DJ further, she explains that she doesn’t think Sam caused any other girl in line to have an accident, either. “I think there were like 5 or 6 of us girls that she cut in front of,” she explains, “And I don’t think any of us had an accident because of it.” With that question CeCe, a junior blonde, raises her hand – apparently seeking to chime in on the subject. CeCe is here in the detention section serving her punishment for a panty-soiling yesterday. She tells us that she was in line for the bathroom there as well. She says that she was waiting in line to “pee.” She says that she, too, had to pee kind of bad but that she did also make it to the toilet in time. She reports further that her friend Rocky was also in line with her. “Rocky had to go both ways,” CeCe explains, “And she was mad as heck about Sam cutting in line ahead of her like that.” “But Rocky made it to the toilet in time as well,” she explains further, “And, as far as I know, she went both ways in the toilet without any problems.” “As far as I know, no one in line had any accidents,” CeCe adds.

“Well, that’s good news for you, Sam,” I tell the boisterous, occasionally obnoxious junior beauty, “If someone had suffered an accident because of you cutting in line in front of them, you’d be in for considerably more punishment now.” “But still, even though you didn’t cause any accidents, it’s still unacceptable behavior on your part,” I tell her sternly, “Obviously, we cannot allow disorderly behavior in the school girls’ rooms – obviously the rules apply to you just as they apply to everyone else.

Mrs. Adler then suggests that Sam be made an example of for all the other girls to see. “I think we not only need to tell them but to show them that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated in our school restrooms,” the committeewoman argues. “I think we need to make an example of Sam, “she argues further, “And let’s face it, Mr. Chairman, Sam most certainly does deserve to be made an example of.” That’s not surprising coming from Mrs. Adler who typically argues for harsher punishments for most toilet offenders. She is oftentimes a bit overzealous, though. This time, however, Mrs. Adler is quite correct.

Accordingly, we first sentence Sam to write, “I will not cut in line for the girls’ rom again” 250 times. “But this will be 250 times written on the blackboard after school,” I then tell her and note for the record. “You’ll write it on the blackboard in detention where other girls can see you writing it,” I explain, “And they’ll see that disorderly behavior in the restroom will always be punished by the TVPC.” Sam lets out an audible groan at hearing that. Writing sentences on the blackboard is, of course, considerably more difficult than writing sentences on paper. And between assignments from the TVPC and assignments from the school Principal for non toilet-related violations, Sam has done plenty of writing punishments on paper. Hopefully, a blackboard punishment will finally get the message across to her. “You’ll report to detention and write on the blackboard for an hour every day,” I explain to her, “And that’ll be every day until you’ve finished your 250 times.” “And when that’s done you’ll serve an additional three days of detention,” I also tell her and also note for the record, “Hopefully, that’ll be enough to teach you about proper behavior in the girls’ room.”

Sam lets out another audible groan at hearing that. Several other girls in the committee room, though – DJ and CeCe included – applaud instead.

As a TVPC staffer hands Sam a stick of chalk and directs her to a blackboard in the back of the room, my attention is suddenly drawn to one of several other girls already writing on blackboards there. I note that it is a pretty blonde senior named Andie and she is quite busy with her own writing punishment – specifically, having to write “I will not smoke in the girls’ room in school again” 1,000 times. It was just last Friday that she was caught smoking in the Science Wing Girls’ Room so, suffice to say, she’s still got quite a ways to go on that. I also note the big wet spot on the crotch of her jeans as well as quite visible wet patches down both her inner thighs. Unfortunately for Andie, she is also serving a 3-week toilet suspension as this was her 2nd violation this school year for smoking in the girls’ room.

Mostly, though, I note Andie seemingly frozen in place, standing there stiff-legged with her legs tightly crossed and not making much progress in her punishment writing. Of course, I ask her about that. “Is there a problem back there, Andie?” I ask the blonde beauty. But the usually talkative senior just shakes her head “no” as she seems to carefully ease up a little bit as she struggles to get back to the task at hand – that of writing her 1,000 sentences on the blackboard. Obviously, though, there most certainly is a problem. I ask her again – this time a bit more forcefully. But this time my question is met not with an answer but with a deep groan and a painful grimace as she tenses once again and seems to twist her legs together even tighter than before.

Glaring at her sternly, I wait for an answer to my question. “I have to go to the bathroom, sir,” she finally tells me, “I have to go really, really bad.” With that, she holds up her arm, showing me the red wristband that she’s wearing. The red wristband, of course, indicates a girl on toilet suspension. I can’t help but notice how wet her jeans appear to be. “It looks like you’ve already done that,” I tell her. But Andie just stands there, obviously in much distress, and just shakes her head “no.” “It isn’t that, sir,” she tells me, “I have to go the other way.” “I’ve been holding that in since lunchtime,” she explains. “I mean, I do have to pee again, too,” she quickly clarifies, distress evident in her voice, “But having to go the other way is the real problem.” Hearing that, I just shrug my shoulders. “Well, that’s how it goes when you’re on toilet suspension,” I tell her matter-of-factly. “Yes, sir,” she acknowledges, “But that still doesn’t make it any easier to deal with.” She grimaces and groans again – apparently fighting back another strong surge from her bowels. “Obviously, I’ve wet my pants,” she then explains, “I can deal with that.” “I mean it’s gross, but I guess I’ve kind of gotten used to that by now,” she explains further, “But going in my pants the other way, I just can’t deal with that.”

“Well, you’re on toilet suspension, young lady,” I remind her, “Having to deal with going in your pants is just part of the territory.” “And sometimes that includes messing in your pants as well as wetting them,” I lecture her, “If you don’t like it, then I suggest you don’t do anything to get your toilet privileges taken away.” With that, she seems to ease up a bit – apparently able to postpone her impending bowel movement and push it back up inside her once again. “Yes, sir,” she tells me shaking her head, “I can’t – I just can’t – I just can’t deal with doing a mess in my panties.”

Now, apparently more in control of herself, she gets back to writing her 1,000 times. And I, of course, get back to our TVPC agenda
    Last edited by Arnold Ziffel; February 7, 2022, 05:21 AM.

Comment

I am disappointed to see that Mallory, a popular sophomore brunette, is in trouble with the TVPC once again. It was only two days ago that Mallory was before our committee with quite a big load in her panties. It was already her 2nd panty-soiling this year. And as I call her before the TVPC once again today and watch her walk bow-legged to the podium, I suspect she’s done a panty-soiling once again. Furthermore, a noticeable bulge is clearly evident even through her loose-fitting skirt. This time it’s Mrs. Montgomery – a quite pretty English and Journalism Teacher – who has brought the charges against her. Faithful readers of the TVPC should remember Mallory from our September 27th TVPC session when she was punished for her first panty-soiling – that one actually a “doubleheader” accident.

“Panty-Soiling again?” I ask Mrs. Montgomery as she joins the toilet-troubled sophomore beauty at the podium. “Well, not exactly, Mr. Chairman,” the pretty teacher tells me – leaving me and the rest of the TVPC quite puzzled as to what we’re dealing with in this case. “Well, it’s definitely a soiling, Mr. Chairman – she’s most certainly got a load under that skirt, sir,” Mrs. Montgomery clarifies, “But it isn’t exactly a pair of regular underwear that she’s soiled.” “I guess under the rules, it does count as a PANTY-soiling, sir,” she explains further, “But it’s not panties but rather some type of diaper that Mallory actually soiled in.” That revelation raises more than a few eyebrows in the committee room and it leaves Mallory cringing with embarrassment.

“It’s not a diaper,” the toilet-troubled sophomore then mumbles in her defense. It was difficult to hear what she said, so I ask her to repeat it. “It’s not a diaper,” she then repeats at a more normal volume, “I don’t wear diapers.” “Well, it looked like some kind of diaper to me,” Mrs. Montgomery interjects. “It’s definitely not regular underwear that you’re wearing,” she tells the girl, “It’s definitely not any kind of regular underwear that I’ve seen.” “It’s definitely a diaper!” chimes in Lauren from the detention section of the committee room as she and her friend Madison giggle hysterically. Lauren, a chatty sophomore brunette, is here serving detention for Loitering in the Girls’ Room and Madison, a fellow brunette and the school gossip, is here serving detention for a panty-soiling of her own. They both have Gym class with Mallory and apparently saw the alleged diaper in the girls’ locker room while they were all changing for Gym. Immediately, I bang my gavel and admonish them for calling out.

Getting back to Mallory, the sophomore brunette remains oddly adamant that she’s not wearing a diaper. “It’s not a diaper! – I don’t wear diapers!” she argues, now growing increasingly frustrated with that notion, “Just because it’s not regular underwear doesn’t mean it’s a diaper.” Again, I use my gavel – this time to prevent Mallory from going off on a tangent. Quite frankly, the specifics of the girl’s undergarments are of little concern to the TVPC and I tell her so. “The TVPC doesn’t really care if you’re wearing regular underwear or a diaper or whatever,” I tell her, “The only thing that concerns us is whether or not they’re clean or whether you’ve done a bowel movement in them.” “And you have done a bowel movement in them, haven’t you, Mallory?” I ask her point black. And then Mallory, breaking down in tears, admits that she has.

“Sir?” then comes another voice from the detention section of the committee room. I turn and see a raised hand – a hand belonging to Felicity, a pretty blonde, who is here serving detention for flushing a sanitary pad down the toilet. “Sir?” she asks me again, suggesting that she can shed some light on this matter. She says that she saw Mallory changing for Gym class as well. “I’m pretty sure she’s wearing Pull-Ups, sir,” Felicity explains, “You can pull them up and down like regular underwear but they don’t leak through when you pee or mess in them.” “They’re kind of like training pants,” she tells us, “I think that parents use them for toilet training their kids.” Looking over at Mallory, I see the toilet-troubled beauty nodding her head. Felicity then explains further that her mom once made her wear them as punishment for several panty-soiling accidents that she had. “Well, I kind of used to go in my pants sometimes, sir,” the pretty blonde tells me, “I didn’t like to go at school and I didn’t like to use port-o-potties or even go #2 in the bathrooms at the mall.” “And I used to end up with accidents sometimes,” she tells us. “Then mom finally got fed up with me messing in my panties,” Felicity continues, “So she told me that if I was going to go in my pants like a toddler, she was going to treat me like one.” “Trust me, sir,” she tells me contritely, “After having to wear those pull-ups for a while, I learned to go in the toilet like I was supposed to.” “I hated those stupid things,” she adds, “They’re supposed to be like regular underwear, but they’re so big and bulky and uncomfortable and it’s really embarrassing to have to wear them.”

“Is that what’s going on here?” I then ask Mallory, “Are you having to wear pull-ups because you’ve had accidents, too?” “Yes, sir,” she acknowledges in tears. “My parents are making me wear them since my last accident,” she explains, “They say that I won’t be allowed to wear my regular underwear again until I learn to go #2 at school when I need to.”

“Well, I don’t imagine that today is going to help your cause any,” chimes in Mrs. Crabtree, a member of the TVPC. The implication, of course, is that her messing in the pull-up today is not going to help her in getting her regular underwear back. “It’s 50 demerits,” Mallory tells Mrs. Crabtree, “And that’s on top of the 50 demerits I got for messing in my panties on Monday.” “I’m never going to get my regular panties back now,” she explains. Apparently she has to get below a certain number of demerits before she can go back to wearing regular panties again.

Still in tears, Mallory tells us that she thought she could hold it in until she got home. “It really didn’t seem like I had to go all that bad, sir,” she tells me through her tears, “I really thought that I could just hold it in until I got home.” But upon questioning form me, Mallory admits that she had the accident in History Class 6th period – right before Mrs. Montgomery caught her with the mess in the hallway as the girl was heading to English Class 7th period. “Really, Mallory? – You thought you could hold it in until you got home?” I question her skeptically. “You messed in your panties 6th period and you’re telling us that you really thought you could hold it in until you got home?” I ask, “You really thought you were going to hold it in through 7th period and 8th period and then a bus ride home when you didn’t even manage to hold it in through 6th period?” The poor girl really doesn’t have any answer to that – she just stands there crying – but I think we both know the answer to that.

“You didn’t really think you were going to be able to hold it in that long, did you?” I ask her, “You just didn’t want to do your business in the girls’ room, isn’t that right?” Reluctantly, and through a river of tears, Mallory admits that was indeed the case. “Really, young lady – you really need to start doing it in the girls’ room here at school,” I lecture her, “You’re in high school now for pete’s sake – you really need to stop messing in your panties like this.” “Or messing in your pull-ups or whatever you have to wear,” I then correct myself, “Don’t you want to get your panties back?” “Really, Mallory – you really do need to start going at school when you need to,” chimes in Felicity, again from the detention section, “I know you don’t want to keep having to wear pull-ups to school.” “Really, Mallory – the girls’ rooms here aren’t so bad,” Felicity urges her, “I used to hold it in like you do, but now I use them all the time. Normally, I’d admonish a girl for calling out like that, but it’s obviously good advice that Mallory needs to hear, so I let it slide. Perhaps hearing from another girl who has had issues with doing bowel movements at school and overcame them will help Mallory with own issues.

In terms of Mallory’s punishment, I’m tempted to be more severe with her due to it being her second one this week. But ultimately, we decide to give her a break. She’ll be getting more severe punishments soon enough if she keeps on going the way she’s going and I warn her about that. In the meantime, though, Mallory is sentenced to 3 hours detention and having to write “I will not soil my panties in school again” 300 times. But since she does also have a violation on her record for using a faculty restroom back in September – for a bowel movement – I also sentence the pretty sophomore brunette to a week of study hall periods sitting on the toilet. “And that’ll be in the Main Corridor Girls’ Room,” I tell her and note for the record. The Main Corridor Girls’ Room being the one she probably should have used during 6th period rather than going in her panties. “Next time it’s 500 times and you sit your detention time on the toilet, too” I warn her. “And I suppose that would be another 50 demerits against getting your regular underwear back, too.” I add.

Just as we conclude that case, I hear a painful audible groan from the back of the room. My attention is once again diverted to Andie who is once again frozen in a tightly clenched position apparently fighting desperately to keep a bowel movement inside her. “Arrrrrrh!” Andie exclaims once again, as she grimaces even worse than before. Whereas, before she was obviously quite uncomfortable from holding it in, she now seems more in outright pain. Looking closer, I see the already wet crotch of her jeans start to glisten anew. It’s not a huge outpouring like she’d already done, but clearly she is wetting her pants some more. In short course, the “glistening” effect of newly wet denim is evident down both her inner thighs as well.

But that, obviously, isn’t Andie’s biggest problem at the moment as the usually talkative senior continues her desperate fight to contain her much delayed bowel movement. Her close friend and fellow senior Jen – already here serving detention for clogging the toilet with a bowel movement – looks on in concern. “Just do it – just let it go,” she tells her friend, “It isn’t worth it – just let it go.” “I know it’s gross but sometimes you just gotta do it that way,” Jen tells Andie, “Sometimes when you’re on toilet suspension you just gotta let the mess happen – it’s just not worth all that to hold it in.” She reminds Jen that she, too, was on toilet suspension for a while last year. “I had to deal with it, too, Andie,” she reminds her friend. “I’m not going to tell you it isn’t gross and disgusting because it is,” she tells her, “And I know how awful it’s going to feel having that mess in your panties.” “But sometimes it just not worth holding it in – sometimes you just have to let it go and let it happen,” she urges her friend, “Sometimes when you’re on toilet suspension, you simply have to deal with having a mess in your pants.”

But Andie just shakes her head “no” as she seems once again to get a better grip on her bowels, fighting off the urge once again. “I can’t – I just can’t,” she says again, “Wetting my pants is one thing but I haven’t done a mess in my pants since like 7th grade and even that was only a little bit when I was sick.” “I can’t – I just can’t,” she reiterates, “I don’t care how much it hurts to hold it in – I just can’t go in my pants.” “Not #2 – I just can’t,” she rambles, now almost in a state of panic. To that, Jen just shakes her head while Andie – now apparently in better control once again – gets back to writing on the blackboard. And I, of course, get back to our TVPC agenda.

Grace, a perennially cheerful blonde-haired junior, faces the TVPC next. She is charged with “Late To Class For Bathroom Purposes” – that is, she apparently used the bathroom between classes and ended up being late for class because of it. It’s not a serious offense – especially since this is the girl’s first offense – but we obviously cannot allow girls to be late for class.

No sooner, however, than I begin the case, my attention – and the attention of the whole committee room – is diverted once again to the back of the room. Andie – having let out another loud groan – appears to be in absolute agony holding it in. She’s standing there once again frozen in place as before but this time the groaning and pained expression on her face is even worse than before. “Just do it, Andie – just let it out,” her friend Jen urges her. “It’s not worth holding it, Andie – it’s just not worth it,” Jen urges her friend, “Just let it out, Andie – just let it happen.” Andie, though, just turns to Jen and starts to shake her head “no” just as before.

But this time, though, Andie apparently hits the breaking point. Whether by design or not – whether she’s taking her friend’s advice to just let it go or whether Andie’s poor bowels just simply gave out under their own volition – isn’t exactly clear. But either way, the pretty blonde senior abruptly drops to a squatting position right there at the blackboard. And then suddenly closing her eyes and breaking down into tears, the girl’s obviously quite large and soft bowel movement starts to fill her panties. The change on the girl’s face is quite obvious as she quickly goes from the agony of holding it in to a clear expression of relief as the bowel movement pushes its way out. But her expression quickly turns to utter horror and terrible shame and disgust as the soft mess of the bowel movement starts to fill her panties. Andie just squats there at the blackboard as it happens and as a whole committee room full of people look on in surprise. Her jeans – still glistening a bit from having been urinated in – now start to form a bulge in the seat. And, as the obviously quite messy load overloads the girl’s panties, her jeans become quite soiled as well. Before it’s over, the poor girl ends up with the whole thing – a quite large and messy bowel movement – in her panties and jeans.

As Andie, tears streaming down her face, turns to look at me, I simply shrug my shoulders back at her. Such is the fate of a girl on toilet suspension. “Well, maybe next time you’ll think twice about smoking in the girls’ room,” I tell her, “Maybe next time you’ll think twice about putting your toilet privileges at risk.” Obviously, as Andie had indicated earlier, wetting her pants on toilet suspension was one thing, but this, OBVIOUSLY, was a whole lot worse.

As Sam looks on as well, as do several other girls doing punishment writing at our blackboards, I direst them all to get back to work. And I, of course, direct the TVPC’s attention to the rest of our agenda.

Comment

Getting back to Grace’s case, I note once again that she’s charged with “Late To Class For Bathroom Purposes.” Specifically, she was late for her 4th period History class after using the girls’ room after her 3rd period French class. Grace pleads “Guilty” to the offense – her only defense being that she really had to go to the bathroom bad and just couldn’t wait.

“I’m sorry I was late to class, sir, but I really don’t see how it could have been avoided,” Grace says, “I not only had to go both ways but I had to go BM really bad.” “I’m sorry I was late but I really had no other choice,” she explains, “No other choice that is except go in my pants.” “I just didn’t want to go in my pants, sir,” the blonde-haired beauty continues, “And if I hadn’t gone between classes like I did I’m pretty sure I would have.” Grace explains further that she first felt the need to go – that is, the need to go “BM” as she calls it – in the passing time between 2nd and 3rd periods. She says that the need to go got progressively worse during her 3rd period French class and she says she also had to “pee,” too. “At first, I was thinking I’d just wait until after 4th period History,” she explains, “That’s when I usually go to the bathroom here at school.” “I have lunch 5th period, so it’s not like I have to worry about being late,” she tells us, “I can just sit and relax then and just do what I need to. She explains further that she often goes “BM” then in addition to “peeing.”

“But then suddenly it started to feel like I couldn’t wait that long,” the well-spoken junior honor student continues, “Suddenly I felt like I wasn’t going to be able to wait until 5th period without having an accident.” “And I certainly didn’t want to have an accident,” she tells me, a distinct tone of disgust in her voice. “That happened to me a few times last year,” she explains further, “And I’m really trying to avoid that this year.” “Really, there was no other time I could go except between classes,” Grace argues, “I know it’s pretty much impossible to go BM between classes and not be late, but I really had no other choice.” “No choice, that is, except messing in my panties,” she points out again. “I had already used up all my passes in French class this month,” Grace goes on, “And 4th period I have Mr. Feeney – You know what it’s like trying to get a girls’ room pass from him.” Her History/Civics Teacher Mr. Feeney never lets girls leave class to go to the bathroom and Mrs. Defequer – her French Teacher – only allows 3 girls’ room passes per month.

“I did it as quickly as I could, sir,” she assures me, “I tried my best to get my business done and get to class as quickly as possible.” “But that’s really hard when you gotta do more than just pee,” she argues, “Between sitting down and waiting for it all to come out and then wiping myself afterwards, it really does take a lot of time.” “It’s really impossible to do all that in the passing time between classes and still get to your next class on time,” she adds.

Checking with Mr. Feeney, he does report that Grace was actually several minutes late for class. But the very strict History/Civics Teacher does acknowledge that Grace – after apologizing for being late – promptly took her seat and got right down to business thereby minimizing the disruption to the class. Accordingly, and noting her having had legitimate and apparently quite urgent business in the girls’ room, she need not be punished severely. For punishment, Grace will have to serve an hour of detention and write, “I will not be late for class again” 100 times.

Next up, we have Samantha – or Sam, for short. She was caught by Mrs. Johns with soiled panties in the Science Wing Girls’ Room during 6th period today. As the petite and popular sophomore beauty stands before us in her messy panties – the mess having leaked through and badly stained the seat of her jeans – she looks quite embarrassed. She had three panty-soilings last year as a freshman but none were as bad as this one. This one is her first of the current school year.

“I don’t know what happened, sir – I really don’t,” she tells me, “It wasn’t like I was trying to hold it in too long or anything like that.” “It just came on all of a sudden,” Sam explains, “All of a sudden I just had to go really, really bad and I just couldn’t hold it in.” “One minute I’m just sitting in class and I really don’t have to go at all,” the sophomore beauty explains further, “And the next minute I feel an intense stomach cramp and I just can’t get to the girls’ room in time.” “I just don’t know what happened, sir,” she tells me again, shaking her head, “I’ve never had it come on that fast before – I’ve never had it happen that I had to go that bad that fast.”

“Well, sometimes it does happen that way, Sam,” Mrs. Crabtree chimes in sympathetically. “Most of the time we’re in control of our bowels,” she tells Sam, “But sometimes it’s our bowels who tell us WHO’S THE BOSS.” Mrs. Karbopple wonders if it’s something that Sam ate for lunch. “Sometimes that can set your bowels off,” she suggests to the girl, “Sometimes you eat something that your stomach is not used to and you never know how your bowels are going to react to that.” But Sam just shakes her head at the notion of that. She explains that she simply had a salad for lunch – something that she’s eaten many, many times. “I have salad for lunch practically every day,” she tells the committeewoman, “The only time I ever eat anything different here at school is Fridays.” Fridays are when they serve pizza in the school cafeteria. “The only thing I can think of is that I was kind of …. um …. um…. well, backed up,” Sam notes. “I mean, I was kind of constipated a little – I hadn’t actually gone for three days,” she explains some more, “But it wasn’t like I took anything for it or anything.” “Well, sometimes when you’re constipated, you never know what’s going to do the trick,” Mrs. Karbopple points out, “Sometimes a nice big salad is all it takes to get your bowels rolling.” “Yeah, that can sometimes do it,” Mrs. Crabtree notes, “Sometimes when you’re constipated you never know what’s going to get you unplugged.” “But at least that seems to be cleared up now,” she tells the girl.”

“Yeah! – but obviously I didn’t want it to happen like this,” the petite sophomore beauty says, obviously referring to the big mess in her pants. “Unfortunately, I’ve had accidents before but I think this may be the worst,” she says, “I just can’t wait to get home, clean myself up, and change.” She tells us that when she first felt it in class, she immediately asked permission for a girls’ room pass. “I could tell immediately that it was an emergency – I could tell that I had to go really, really bad,” she says, “And Miss Robinson told me immediately that I could go.” “But even that wasn’t fast enough,” Sam continues, “By the time I got the pass and was heading to the girls’ room, it was already too late.” Sam tells us that while in the hallway on the way to the girls’ room, she simply lost control. “I just couldn’t hold it, sir,” she tells me, “I just couldn’t hold it long enough to get to the girls’ room.” She explains further that she did manage to get there in time to do some of it in the toilet, but by then the damage was already done. “Obviously, I did a bunch in my pants,” she acknowledges, obviously quite embarrassed and ashamed of herself.

It is Sam’s first accident violation of the school year but she does have prior violations for Loitering in the Girls’ Room and Wasting Toilet Paper. That, of course, negates her only getting a warning for her first panty-soiling. Furthermore, there’s also the issue of the severity of her accident. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, the TVPC typically imposes an enhanced punishment when a girl’s panty-soiling (or even a panty-wetting) accident is particularly severe. But Miss Robinson – the girl’s 6th period Biology Teacher -- argues against that. “It wasn’t like Sam was just sitting there holding it in and trying to ignore having to go, Mr. Chairman,” the pretty Biology Teacher argues, “Sam was really trying to get to the girls’ room to do it there.” “She really was trying to do the right thing and go in the toilet like she’s supposed to do,” Miss Robinson continues, “I really don’t think she needs to be punished more than the usual punishment she’d get for this.” “I know that it’s a pretty bad mess, Mr. Chairman – I can see that,” she argues further, “But under the circumstances, I really don’t think we need to punish Sam more severely.”

Miss Robinson makes a convincing case – especially considering that she’s a very strict teacher and is typically one arguing for a more severe punishment. Sam’s punishment – again noting that it’s only her 1st panty-soiling – will merely be an hour of detention and having to write “I will not soil my panties in school again” 100 times.

Comment

Before moving on to the final matter on our agenda – an item of committee business – I’m forced to pause a moment to address a commotion in the back of the room. Over in the detention section of the committee room, I see several girls holding their nose and fanning the air like they smell something. “Is there a problem back there, ladies?” I ask. At the center of the commotion is Heather D., a fashionable junior brunette. She is serving detention for Loitering in the Girls’ Room.

“Well, something really stinks back here, sir,” she tells me, “And I don’t think it’s just a fart, either.” A few of the other girls in detention giggle at the comment. They giggle as they continue to fan the air – the implication, of course, is that something back there smells. “That’s no fart,” Pru, a senior, then chimes in, “Somebody definitely pooped their panties big time.” Pru is here serving detention for Urinating in a Clogged Toilet. Focusing my attention on the situation, I see another brunette – this one a sophomore named Brenda -- pointing at a classmate of hers named Bella. The inference I draw from that is that the smell is coming from Bella – or more specifically, it’s coming from Bella’s underwear. Brenda is here serving detention for Cutting Class and hanging out in the girls’ room while Bella is here serving detention for a prior panty-soiling. Looking over at Bella now, she looks decidedly uncomfortable sitting there in detention and is not at all amused by the reaction of the other girls.

As I bang my gavel to quiet everyone down, I ask Bella if she has anything she’d like to tell us. The skinny, pale-looking sophomore just shakes her head “no.” I’m then forced to get more direct with her. “Young lady, that whole section can obviously smell it,” I tell her, “The only thing left now is for you to just admit what you’ve done.” But Bella still doesn’t take the cue. “Did you just soil your panties, Bella?” I then ask her directly. Pausing for a moment, and with the tears starting, the toilet-troubled sophomore beauty then admits that she’s had another accident. I, of course, then call her up to the podium.

As she rises from her seat, she does so carefully and as she walks to the podium she walks slowly with her legs spread. It’s the telltale sign of someone walking with a load in her panties. It doesn’t look like a particularly big load – you can’t really see a bulge of any leakage in the seat of her jeans – but it’s her 4th such offense and one of her previous ones was a doubleheader. She also seems to be doing worse this year than last year. Last year, as a freshman, she “only” had four accidents the entire school year while now, as a sophomore, she’s already had four and the school year is only five months old. This, of course, concerns me.

“I’m afraid this is becoming something of a habit with you, young lady,” I lecture her, “This is the second time you’ve done this in less than a week.” “I assume you understand that the punishment only gets worse for repeat offenders,” I tell her, “It’s obviously not going to get any easier for you if you keep going in your pants like this.” Bella nods her head that she understands. “I’ve been trying, sir” she tells me, “I’ve been trying really hard not to have accidents anymore.” “But here you are,” I tell the toilet-troubled sophomore, “Here you are with yet another mess in your panties.” “If you’re really trying then you’re not trying hard enough,” I lecture Bella further, “These accidents of yours have simply got to stop.” “You’re doing even worse than last year,” I tell her disapprovingly, “As a freshman last year, you had 4 the whole year,” I point out, “And now you’ve had 4 accidents this year and it’s only January.” “And one of those accidents was a doubleheader,” I also point out. “We expect girls to improve their toilet habits as they get older,” I tell her sternly, “We obviously don’t expect a girl’s toilet habits to get worse as they go through their high school years.”

But Bella tries to explain that her toilet habits really aren’t getting worse. She claims that this year she’s already gone three times at school whereas last year she didn’t even once have a bowel movement at school. “It’s just that I seem to have to go at school a lot more this year,” she explains. “Last year it was almost like I never had to go #2 at school,” she explains further, “But I don’t know what’s happening, sir, because this year I seem to have to go at school all the time.” “But really, sir – it’s not really getting worse,” she argues, “I’m trying really hard this year to go at school when I need to.” “I’m trying, sir – I really am,” she assures me, a tone of desperation evident in her voice, “I hate doing messes in my panties – I really do.” “It’s just that I also hate doing #2 any place but at home,” she explains. “It’s not just the bathrooms here at school, sir,” she explains further, “I just don’t like doing that any place but my own private bathroom at home.” “It’s hard to explain, sir,” she tells me, “But it’s always been a problem for me.” “I can pee in public bathrooms – I can easily deal with that,” Bella adds, “But when it comes to the other thing, I just can’t – I guess I just need more privacy for that.”

But while the pale-looking sophomore beauty is obviously sincere in what she’s telling me, it’s just as obviously not an excuse. She obviously needs to learn to go #2 away from home – especially at school. Obviously, this has become a major problem for her and it’s not going to get any better until she starts regularly going #2 at school when she needs to. “I’m afraid, young lady, that you’re simply going to have to learn,” I lecture the pretty but toilet-troubled sophomore, “You’re simply going to have to learn to do that at school when you need to.” “I’m sorry, young lady, but you obviously can’t just keep having accidents like this,” I lecture her further, “Obviously you’re going to have to learn to do more than just urinate in our school toilets.” Bella just stands there crying.

Pausing for a moment to let her regain her composure, I question her further. She tells us that today, she felt the need to go right after lunch and she was trying to hold it in until she got home. “If not for the detention, I would have made it home in time,” she says, as the tears flow anew, “I would have been home and doing it in my own toilet at home instead of in my pants.” “But you did have detention and you knew you had detention,” I point out, “And you knew you had to go badly and still you didn’t go to the girls’ room.” Bella acknowledges that all that’s true. Upon more questioning from me, she admits that she knew she was in trouble – she was worried she wasn’t going to make it through detention – but apparently it wasn’t enough to make her use the girls’ room beforehand. “I just couldn’t go then – not for #2,” she pleads, “Not with the girls’ rooms crowded like that right after school.” “I couldn’t – I just couldn’t,” she reiterates with tears rolling down her cheeks, “I was desperate but I just can’t go with all those other girls in the girls’ room.” It leaves me just shaking my head. “I’m sorry, Bella – but you’ve simply got to do better,” I lecture her, “Obviously, you’re going to have to find a way to do your bowel movements in the girls’ rooms here at school.” “It has to be better than more messes in your panties and the punishments that go with that,” I tell her sternly, but trying to be as sympathetic as I can.

In the meantime, it’s Bella’s 4th panty-soiling accident of the school year and that’s no small matter. “The punishment only gets worse the more times you do this, Bella,” I reiterate, “It’s only going to keep getting worse until you stop.” She is first sentenced to write, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 500 times. And she is also sentenced not only to a week of detention but it’ll be detention sitting on the toilet. “Sitting on the toilet?” she asks, obviously not looking forward to that. “Yes, young lady – Sitting on the toilet,” I affirm, “Since you can’t seem to go sit on the toilet for a few minutes when you need to, you’ll sit on the toilet 1 hour a day for a week in detention.” Bella – now well-chastised – is sent back to her seat to resume serving her detention for her last panty-soiling. Today’s her last day on that, but tomorrow, of course, she’ll start with the toilet sitting detention for this accident. As Bella sits back down again in detention, Brenda, Heather D., and Pru are cautioned that there are to be no more comments or disruptions from them. Pru and Brenda both lift up their shirts to cover their noses. I let that slide.

For the final matter today before the TVPC, I call a pretty blonde-haired senior named Katie. She is here for a punishment appeal – the process whereby a girl re-appears before the committee and asks us to reconsider her punishment. As the tall, blonde beauty approaches the podium, her jeans are sporting an enormous wet spot across the crotch, up the back and even down her legs. She is presently serving a toilet suspension and that, not surprisingly, is what she’s appealing. A quick check of TVPC records indicates that this is the 4th day of a 2-week toilet suspension for leaving class without permission to go to the girls’ room. I also note that this was her 2nd offense doing that. Additionally, she was given a 500 times writing assignment and a week of detention.

Katie begins by thanking the TVPC for allowing her the opportunity to present her case for a punishment appeal. Next, she explains that she is appealing to reduce her toilet suspension from two weeks to one week. “Please, sir – please grant me that – please GIMME A BREAK,” she pleads, “Please just let my punishment be one week instead of two.” “Please, sir – please let me have my toilet privileges back,” she pleads further, “Please just let my punishment stand at one week and then let me go back to using the toilet when I need to.” “Please just let me serve an alternative punishment instead – I’ll do anything,” she offers, “I’ll do anything if you’ll just let me having my toilet privileges back.” Obviously, she’s well aware that if the TVPC does reduce her toilet suspension, we most likely will require her to complete another punishment in its place. “Please – I’ll write another 500 times – I’ll even write 1,000 times if I have to,” she pleads in desperation, “Please! – I’ll do anything if you’ll just let me start using the girls’ room again.”

She’s obviously sincere but her offer to do another writing assignment as an alternative punishment does raise an issue. Checking TVPC records, it doesn’t appear that she’s even finished the 500 times assignment that she was already assigned. Of course, I ask her about that. “I actually have that right here, sir – all 500 times,” she tells me. “I finished it in study hall this afternoon,” she explains, “I was going to hand it in in the office tomorrow morning.” “Very good,” I tell her. “If it’s finished you can hand it in right now if you want,” I also tell her, as I point to our TVPC clerk. Reaching into her notebook, Katie then removes a thick packet of paper which I presume is her completed punishment assignment. She then, as directed, hands that packet to the TVPC clerk.

Getting back to the matter of her appeal, Katie reiterates that she only left class without permission because she was desperate to go to the girls’ room. “I had to go – I had to go worse than bad,” the fashionable senior beauty tells us, “If I hadn’t gone to the girls’ room when I did, I definitely would have had an accident.” “I just didn’t want to have an accident,” she pleads, “I just hate going to the bathroom in my pants.”

Upon questioning from Mrs. Crabtree, Katie confirms that it was a bowel movement that she needed to do at the time. “Yes, ma’am – it was a #2,” she confirms. “I wouldn’t have done it if it was just for peeing,” Katie tells the committeewoman, “But I just couldn’t stand the idea of another mess in my panties.” Mrs. Crabtree also asks about Mrs. Defequer’s policy concerning bathroom passes during class time. “I understand that Mrs. Defequer allows you girls three bathroom passes per month,” she questions the girl, “And then once you use those up, you’re out of luck until the next month.” “This wouldn’t be a case of you having wasted any of your passes, would it?” she asks Katie. “No, ma’am,” she quickly answers Mrs. Crabtree, “I would never waste ANY of those passes.” “I only use those passes when it’s a dire necessity and I simply can’t wait until the end of class,” she assures the committeewoman, “But this month I just seemed to have had a lot of emergencies in French class,” she explains, “And when I had to go again in her class last week, I just didn’t have any passes left.” Katie also confirms that all three of those passes were used to do bowel movements as well.

“I only did it because I was desperate and didn’t want to mess in my panties again,” the well-spoken senior pleads anew, “Please, sir – having to go in my pants for one week is punishment enough for that.” “Please, sir – just look at this,” she says, calling attention to her wet jeans, “I’m totally soaked and it’s been like this the whole week that I’ve been on toilet suspension.” Mrs. Karbopple expresses her sympathizes but wonders if that’s all she’s done in her pants while on toilet suspension. “I don’t imagine it’s pleasant to have to wet your pants like that,” she tells Katie, “But I’ve found that it’s having to MESS your panties on toilet suspension that really makes the biggest impact.” “It seems to me that it’s when girls get to experience that, that they really get the message that a toilet suspension is something you really want to avoid,” the committeewoman says.

Hearing that, Katie nods her head in agreement. “I did THAT in my pants yesterday, ma’am,” she tells Mrs. Karbopple. “I know what you mean – that was the worst,” she tells the committeewoman, “It actually happened during 3rd period yesterday so I had to both eat lunch and take Gym with that load in my panties.” “That was the worst, ma’am,” she tells Mrs. Karbopple again, “That was the absolute worst.”

Hearing that and taking everything into consideration, the TVPC is unanimous that Katie has indeed already suffered enough on toilet suspension. We vote 5-0 to reduce her toilet suspension from two weeks to one week. “You’ll still be on toilet suspension tomorrow – that’ll conclude your one week on toilet suspension,” I tell her and note for the record, “But after that, you’ll have your toilet privileges restored. As to her alternative punishment, Mrs. Adler suggests that Katie be made to write “I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again” an additional 1,000 times. “After all, it was her second offense and being let off an entire week of toilet suspension is really a sweet deal,” she argues. But the rest of us on the committee are decidedly more sympathetic and feel that 1,000 times is too severe. The rest of us feel that the additional 500 times is sufficient alternative punishment and Katie is so assigned. Katie, flashing a big smile in spite of her soaking wet jeans, thanks the TVPC for its leniency and in restoring her toilet privileges.

For one final bit of business, I turn again to our TVPC clerk. Having received Katie’s first 500 times punishment and having looked it over, he declares it to be complete and in good order. Accordingly, Katie’s punishment is accepted. She is, of course, now free to get to work on the additional 500 times she got today.

So concludes this session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee. Meeting adjourned at 4:20 PM.

Comment

Name: Katie

TVPC Repetitive Writing Punishment

Offense: Leaving class without permission to use the girls’ room

Offense Date: January 12, 2022

Length: 500 Times

Due Date: January 19, 2022
            1. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            2. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            3. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            4. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            5. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            6. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            7. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            8. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            9. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            10. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            11. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            12. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            13. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            14. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            15. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            16. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            17. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            18. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            19. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            20. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            21. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            22. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            23. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            24. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            25. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            26. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            27. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            28. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            29. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            30. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            31. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            32. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            33. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            34. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            35. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            36. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            37. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            38. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            39. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            40. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            41. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            42. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            43. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            44. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            45. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            46. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            47. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            48. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            49. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            50. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            51. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            52. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            53. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            54. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            55. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            56. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            57. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            58. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            59. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            60. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            61. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            62. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            63. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            64. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            65. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            66. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            67. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            68. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            69. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            70. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            71. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            72. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            73. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            74. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            75. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            76. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            77. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            78. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            79. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            80. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            81. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            82. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            83. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            84. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            85. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            86. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            87. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            88. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            89. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            90. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            91. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            92. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            93. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            94. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            95. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            96. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            97. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            98. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            99. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            100. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            101. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            102. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            103. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            104. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            105. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            106. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            107. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            108. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            109. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            110. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            111. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            112. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            113. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            114. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            115. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            116. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            117. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            118. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            119. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            120. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            121. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            122. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            123. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            124. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            125. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            126. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            127. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            128. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            129. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            130. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            131. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            132. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            133. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            134. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            135. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            136. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            137. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            138. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            139. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            140. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            141. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            142. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            143. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            144. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            145. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            146. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            147. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            148. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            149. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            150. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            151. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            152. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            153. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            154. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            155. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            156. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            157. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            158. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            159. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            160. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            161. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            162. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            163. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            164. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            165. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            166. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            167. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            168. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            169. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            170. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            171. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            172. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            173. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            174. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            175. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            176. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            177. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            178. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            179. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            180. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            181. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            182. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            183. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            184. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            185. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            186. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            187. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            188. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            189. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            190. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            191. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            192. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            193. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            194. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            195. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            196. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            197. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            198. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            199. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            200. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            201. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            202. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            203. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            204. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            205. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            206. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            207. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            208. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            209. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            210. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            211. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            212. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            213. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            214. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            215. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            216. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            217. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            218. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            219. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            220. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            221. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            222. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            223. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            224. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            225. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            226. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            227. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            228. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            229. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            230. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            231. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            232. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            233. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            234. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            235. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            236. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            237. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            238. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            239. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            240. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            241. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            242. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            243. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            244. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            245. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            246. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            247. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            248. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            249. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            250. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            251. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            252. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            253. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            254. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            255. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            256. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            257. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            258. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            259. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            260. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            261. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            262. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            263. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            264. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            265. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            266. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            267. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            268. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            269. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            270. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            271. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            272. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            273. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            274. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            275. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            276. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            277. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            278. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            279. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            280. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            281. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            282. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            283. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            284. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            285. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            286. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            287. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            288. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            289. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            290. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            291. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            292. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            293. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            294. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            295. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            296. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            297. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            298. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            299. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            300. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            301. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            302. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            303. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            304. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            305. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            306. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            307. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            308. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            309. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            310. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            311. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            312. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            313. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            314. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            315. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            316. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            317. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            318. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            319. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            320. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            321. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            322. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            323. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            324. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            325. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            326. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            327. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            328. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            329. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            330. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            331. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            332. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            333. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            334. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            335. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            336. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            337. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            338. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            339. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            340. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            341. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            342. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            343. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            344. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            345. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            346. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            347. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            348. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            349. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            350. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            351. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            352. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            353. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            354. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            355. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            356. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            357. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            358. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            359. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            360. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            361. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            362. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            363. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            364. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            365. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            366. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            367. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            368. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            369. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            370. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            371. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            372. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            373. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            374. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            375. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            376. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            377. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            378. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            379. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            380. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            381. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            382. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            383. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            384. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            385. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            386. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            387. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            388. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            389. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            390. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            391. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            392. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            393. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            394. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            395. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            396. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            397. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            398. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            399. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            400. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            401. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            402. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            403. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            404. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            405. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            406. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            407. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            408. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            409. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            410. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            411. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            412. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            413. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            414. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            415. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            416. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            417. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            418. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            419. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            420. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            421. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            422. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            423. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            424. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            425. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            426. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            427. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            428. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            429. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            430. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            431. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            432. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            433. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            434. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            435. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            436. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            437. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            438. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            439. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            440. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            441. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            442. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            443. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            444. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            445. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            446. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            447. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            448. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            449. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            450. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            451. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            452. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            453. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            454. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            455. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            456. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            457. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            458. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            459. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            460. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            461. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            462. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            463. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            464. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            465. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            466. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            467. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            468. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            469. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            470. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            471. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            472. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            473. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            474. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            475. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            476. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            477. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            478. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            479. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            480. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            481. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            482. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            483. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            484. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            485. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            486. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            487. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            488. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            489. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            490. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            491. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            492. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            493. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            494. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            495. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            496. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            497. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            498. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            499. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            500. I will not leave class without permission to use the girls’ room again.
            Last edited by Arnold Ziffel; February 7, 2022, 05:35 AM.

Comment

As always a thorough report. Love the girls who have big poop accidents. The bigger the better as they say. I suspect both Mrs. Johns and Miss Mars are closet panty poopers, Mrs. Johns most like a pantyhose hose pooper. We already know Grace Musso likes to take big stinky dumps in spandex shorts.
              Keep on it Arnold. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you so much, this is one of the best parts you ever wrote!

Comment

Working...
                X