Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Welcome to a session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee – this writer’s favorite fantasy. The story takes place in a high school not unlike other high schools. In this high school, however, there are strict rules regarding the toilet behavior of the school’s female students. Those who break the school toilet rules (including the rule against going to the bathroom in your pants) are brought before the TVPC to have their cases heard and their punishment given out if they are guilty. Meetings of the TVPC are called to order at 3:10 PM each school day in the TVPC meeting room – Room 222 of the high school. It should be noted that where this story takes place, you need to be 18 in order to enter high school, so all persons depicted, even though entirely fictional, are at least 18 years of age.

My name is Arnold ZIffel and I’m chairman of the TVPC. What follows are the summary minutes of the TVPC meeting of Tuesday, March 1, 2022.

We begin this afternoon’s session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee (TVPC) with 2 matters from yesterday – 2 matters that apparently happened late enough that they missed yesterday afternoon’s TVPC session. One matter is an alleged panty-soiling that happened late yesterday afternoon and the other is a case of graffiti on a girls’ room stall wall.

Dealing with the graffiti matter first, I’m quite surprised at first to learn that the accused is Ally, a very bright but quite shy junior brunette. But then, as I read the details of the case – that is, specifically what the graffiti entails – I’m not surprised at all. Ally has been accused of writing “AUSTIN AND ALLY” and enclosing it in a heart. She stands accused of having written it in red lipstick on a stall wall in the girls’ room in the hallway by the school auditorium and gym. Ally apparently has the hots for Austin. The pretty but shy junior has pleaded “Guilty” to the violation – specifically, to “Writing On The Girls’ Room Wall.”

Mrs. Duncan explains that she and Mrs. Lynch were auditioning acts for an upcoming school talent show. She tells us that at one point she had to go use the bathroom. “I only had to urinate so I didn’t bother going all the way to the Coaches’ Office in the girls’ locker room or upstairs to use a faculty one,” the pretty and energetic Mrs. Duncan explains, “I just dashed into the student one and went there.” “I saw Ally in there and she seemed really flustered,” she tells us, “She seemed really flustered and surprised to see me.” “I remembered seeing her earlier in the auditorium watching the auditions,” Mrs. Duncan explains further, “But she had left a little while earlier – I think right after Austin was done auditioning.” That revelation raises a few eyebrows in the committee room.

Continuing, Mrs. Duncan reiterates how nervous and out of sorts Ally seemed. “I was kind of suspecting that something was wrong when she came out of the stall without having flushed the toilet,” the well-liked Music Teacher and Dance Coach explains, “And when I saw her suddenly drop her lipstick on the floor, I pretty much knew for sure that something was wrong.” “I mean who applies lipstick in a toilet stall away from any mirror,” Mrs. Duncan argues. The pretty, blonde-haired teacher and coach goes on to explain that she then checked out the stall that Ally was in and found the graffiti – “Austin and Ally” contained in a heart – on the stall wall. “It stood out like a neon sign, Mr. Chairman,” she adds, “And obviously it didn’t take much to figure out who wrote it there.” The comment draws a few giggles from those assembled in the committee room

“I don’t know – I just did it,” Ally says when I question her about it, “I don’t know – it was just a spur of the moment kind of thing.” She acknowledges that she went to the talent show audition to see Austin. “I watched Austin audition and then I went to the girls’ room and ……. ,” she says, “Well, like I said, I went to the girls’ room.” “Like I said, it was just kind of a spur of the moment sort of thing,” the shy junior beauty reiterates. But that statement puzzles Mrs. Duncan a bit – she remembers not hearing a toilet flush as Ally came out of the stall. “Apparently it wasn’t completely a spur of the moment kind of thing,” she tells Ally, “Apparently you didn’t go there to actually use the toilet – apparently you went there specifically to write the graffiti.”

That comment draws a few more giggles from the committee room along with a few snickers. That, quite frankly, puzzles me. “Am I missing something here,” I ask the assembled crowd. That causes even more snickers and giggles. “Am I missing something here,” I ask again, a little more forcefully this time.

“Let’s just say that I doubt graffiti-writing was all that Ally was doing in the girls’ room yesterday,” suddenly answers Madison, a chatty, sophomore blonde serving detention for panty-soiling. O.K., but that still doesn’t tell me much. I press Madison for a further explanation but the sophomore beauty seems reluctant to tell me. Ally, in turn, eagerly tries to change the subject – reiterating that she is guilty of writing graffiti on a girls’ room stall wall and is ready to accept her punishment. Still, I push for a more clear answer – what everyone seems to know except for me.

With that, Jade, a pretty senior brunette, also serving detention for panty-soiling, decides to speak up. “Let’s just say that when it comes to Austin, Ally is not master of her domain,” she tells us all. Saying that, she laughs hysterically, as do many others in the committee room. Those that still don’t get it are whispered to and they soon get it as well. Ally, in turn, looks mortified and on the verge of tears. This is perhaps even more embarrassing than wetting her pants in Gym class back in December – a case we dealt with at our December 20th TVPC session. As she stands before the TVPC, she starts nervously chewing on her hair – that’s an old habit of hers.

“You were masturbating in the girls’ room?” I then ask her point blank, “After you watched Austin rehearse, you went in there to masturbate?” Ally doesn’t know how to answer that at first. She simply stands there – much like a deer caught in the headlights – as she continues nervously chewing on her hair. Checking back with Jade, the pretty senior claims she has it on good authority what Ally was doing in that girls’ room stall yesterday afternoon. “I didn’t see it myself, sir,” she acknowledges, “But my friend Cat did.” “She told me yesterday that she had detention with Miss Robinson after school yesterday and she stopped in there to use the bathroom before going home,” Jade explains, “And she heard Ally in the stall.” “She said that Ally was really going at it,” Jade explains further, “She said that Ally was really rocking back and forth on the toilet and really getting into it.” The comment brings another chorus of giggles in the committee room. I’m forced to use my gavel to maintain order. Ally bursts into tears.

“Masturbating is nothing to be embarrassed about, Ally,” Mrs. Crabtree tells her sympathetically, “I think just about everyone does it at one time or another.” “The thing is, though, that you can’t be doing it in the girls’ room here at school, Ally,” the committeewoman points out to her, “Such things are best left to the privacy of your own bedroom.” Ally nods her head in acknowledgement of that as she dries her eyes a bit and attempts to regain her composure.

With that, I direct our TVPC clerk to draw up another Violation Report on Ally – this one, of course, for “Masturbating In The Girls’ Room.” Ally then pleads “Guilty” to the violation. “I’m sorry, sir,” she tells me. “I know I shouldn’t be doing that sort of thing in the girls’ room,” she explains, “But I just couldn’t help myself.” Ally really does seem to have the hots for Austin big time. “Well, you need to help yourself, young lady,” I lecture her, “As Mrs. Crabtree said, there’s nothing wrong with masturbation itself, but you’re simply not allowed to do it in any of our girls’ rooms.” “Our girls’ rooms are there for girls to take care of their necessary bodily functions here at school,” I lecture her further, “They are not there to give you a place to pleasure yourself.” Drying her eyes some more, the bright and very sweet junior brunette tells me that she understands.

Unfortunately, though, masturbating in the girls’ room is no minor offense. The same would be true of any sexual activity in one of our girls’ rooms. “I’m sorry, Ally,” I tell her, “I know you didn’t mean any harm in doing it, but masturbating in the girls’ room is too serious a violation to let you off easily for it.” Accordingly, Ally is sentenced to a week of detention and having to write, “I will not masturbate in the girls’ room in school again” 500 times. Hearing that, Ally is suddenly fighting back tears once again. But unfortunately, the poor girl’s punishment will not end there. She must also still get punished for writing graffiti on the girls’ room stall wall. For that, she’ll have to write, “I will not write graffiti in the girls’ room in school gain” 250 times. And she’ll also spend 3 hours detention cleaning graffiti off girls’ room walls. “Officially, that’s going to be bathroom cleaning detention,” I tell Ally, as the tears stream down her face anew, “But I’ll make a stipulation that it’s all to be spent cleaning graffiti.” “That way, you’ll at least avoid some of the more onerous tasks of bathroom cleaning punishment,” I point out. But for Ally, she’s really too upset to even think about that now

For the second matter – the panty-soiling – I welcome a pretty and enthusiastic Math Teacher named Miss Norbury. Miss Norbury is also coach of the school’s Math competition team. She and her “Mathletes” compete against other schools in Math competitions in much the same way as our sports teams do. Yesterday after school, they had a big practice session to prepare for an upcoming competition. And it was at this practice session that one of our top Mathletes – a very pretty senior brunette named Winnie – apparently soiled her panties. As this was only a practice session and not an actual competition, it’s only a regular panty-soiling and not one while representing the school, but it’s still quite shameful – especially for a senior. As the sweet and humble senior beauty stands before us now, she glances over to the spectators’ section where her close friends Kevin and Paul are sitting. Apparently, they are here for moral support.

“I’m very disappointed in you, Winnie,” Miss Norbury tells the embarrassed senior Math whiz, “You really should be ashamed of yourself messing in your panties like that.” “You’re a senior now, Winnie,” she lectures the girl, “And I really expect you seniors on the team to set a better example for the younger girls – especially when it comes to using the toilet.” “I just can’t understand how you just sat there in practice and went in your pants,” she lectures Winnie further, “I just can’t believe you’d rather go in your pants than use the toilet.”

But Winnie, fighting back tears, says it’s not like that. “It’s not that I prefer to go in my pants,” she tells her Math Coach, “Of course I’d rather go in the toilet than go in my pants – I hate going in my pants.” “It’s just that I don’t like going in the toilet at school, either,” she says, “I’d just rather do it in my own toilet in my own bathroom at home.” “I mean, I don’t mind peeing at school so much – I do that at school every day,” the pretty senior brunette explains, “But I just don’t like going #2 in the school bathrooms – I only like doing that at home.” “Well, no one actually LIKES going at school – of course, everyone prefers to go at home,” Miss Norbury admonishes Winnie, “But sometimes you do have to go at school – sometimes you simply have no choice.” “And I can’t believe I have to be saying that to a senior!” she admonishes Winnie further, “I can’t believe I’m having to explain that to you, Winnie.” “Really, Winnie – a girl like you really should know better,” Miss Norbury continues, “You obviously know the consequences of not using the toilet when you need to.” “You obviously know that when you refuse to use the toilet when you need to, you end up messing in your panties instead,” the pretty Math Teacher and Mathlete Coach angrily adds, “And, as I said, I can’t believe you’d rather go in your pants than simply use the toilet.”

Winnie then starts to argue back with Miss Norbury, but I put up my hand to stop her. “Your coach is quite right, young lady,” I tell her, “Maybe you didn’t actually make a decision to mess in your panties, but refusing to go in the toilet when you really need to is pretty much the same thing.” “You’re a senior now, Winnie,” I lecture the girl myself, “Don’t you think it’s long past time that you learn to do your bowel movements here at school.” “I mean, I presume you’re going to be going to college next year,” I lecture her further. “Are you going to be messing in your panties there as well?” I ask her. Winnie just shakes her head “no.” “I’ll deal with it – I’ll manage,” the pretty but toilet-troubled senior brunette tells me.

“Well, I need you to manage NOW,” Miss Norbury then tells her, “I need to trust that as a member of the Mathlete team, you won’t be soiling your panties at a match.” “I mean, it’s bad enough when you do it a practice session,” she explains to Winnie, “But you know as well as I do, that doing it a match is a whole lot worse.” “I need to know that you won’t soil your panties at a match like you did last year,” Miss Norbury further explains, “That was quite disgusting and not only an embarrassment to yourself but an embarrassment to our team and, quite frankly, an embarrassment to our whole school.” Winnie assures her coach that it won’t happen again. “I’ll manage,” she tells her coach. “Well, you didn’t manage yesterday,” Miss Norbury reminds her, “Maybe it wasn’t as disgusting as the mess you did in your pants at the match last year, but it was plenty disgusting none the less.” “And I still can’t understand why you just couldn’t go to the girls’ room and do it there,” the pretty coach reiterates, “I mean, it’s not like the girls’ room was going to be busy at that late hour after school.” “I mean, you probably would have had the whole girls’ room to yourself,” she points out to Winnie, “But still you decided to try to hold it in and you ended up messing in your panties because of it.” Miss Norbury wonders, of course, how Winnie will “manage” if she has to go at a Math competition where the girls’ room is sure to be a lot busier and more crowded. Quite frankly, I wonder about that as well.

In the meantime, though, we have to punish Winnie for the mess she did in her panties yesterday. Fortunately for her, this was only a practice session and not an actual match. Still, Miss Norbury argues for a stern punishment for Winnie and we on the TVPC surely agree. “She needs a strong deterrent to teach her that bowel movements don’t belong in her pants,” the pretty Math Teacher argues, “Obviously, simply having the mess in her panties and the shame and humiliation that goes with that isn’t enough to stop her from doing it.”

Though it’s only Winnie’s 3rd panty-soiling of the school year and she’s got no other violations, we can take into account other factors such as her being a senior now and as such, really should know better. Accordingly, we decide that more than simply the standard punishment is in order here. Instead, she gets a full week of detention and will have to write “I will not soil my panties in school again” 500 times. I give that a moment to sink in. “500 times? – And a full week of detention?” she then asks me. “Yes indeed, young lady,” I tell her, “You’re a senior now, Winnie, and, as Miss Norbury told you, you really do need to set a better example for the younger girls.” “This year, we’re going to be stepping up your punishments a bit,” I explain. “And there’s plenty more where that came from,” I warn her. “You’d be well advised to start doing your bowel movements in the toilet where they belong,” I warn her further, “Or you very soon will be experiencing some very unpleasant punishments indeed.” Hopefully, this will give Winnie something to think about the next time she needs to do a bowel movement in school.

For our first case from today’s business – another panty-soiling case – we have another familiar face. Faithful readers of the TVPC should have no trouble recognizing Claudia, a petite and quite pretty senior who has long been the star violinist in our school’s Christmas and Spring musical shows. But the sweet and shy senior beauty has a long history of toilet troubles at these popular musical programs and in school in general. Accidents and other violations at these shows are, of course, considered more serious as the girls are considered to be representatives of the school at that time. At the most recent Christmas show – in a case before the TVPC at our December 20th session – Claudia was punished for sneaking into a faculty bathrooms and doing a bowel movement there. But what concerns us most are two prior violations for panty-soiling this school year – one during English class back in October and one more recently during an after school practice session for the Christmas show. She’s also got two violations for being late to class for bathroom purposes – apparently actually have done bowel movements in the girls’ room toilets. Needless to say, I’m greatly disappointed to see Claudia before the TVPC – especially in messed panties – once again today.

“Shame on you, Claudia,” I tell her harshly, “I can’t believe you’ve got yet another mess in your panties.” “You’re a senior now, Claudia,” I admonish her, shaking my head, “Don’t you think it’s about time you learned to do that in the girls’ room toilets like you’re supposed to.” “You told us you were going to try hard to do better this year,” I remind her, “You told us that you understood that you were getting too old to still be doing messes in your panties.” “But here you are again, still doing messes in your panties,” I add, “And when you’re not doing that, you’re sneaking into faculty bathrooms to do your business there.” “Shame on you, young lady,” I reiterate, “It’s long past time you learned where your bowel movements belong.” The harsh language reduces the toilet-troubled senior beauty to tears.

“It just kind of happened, sir,” Claudia then tells me, obviously quite upset and ashamed of herself, “I’m sorry, sir – it just kind of happened.” “Yeah! – it just kind of happens when you don’t go to the girls’ room when you need to,” chimes in Mrs. Montgomery, Claudia’s English Teacher and in whose class the accident happened, “It’s what happens when you know you have to go and you just sit there in class until it comes out in your panties.” “I could tell what you were doing, Claudia – I could tell that you had to go but were just sitting there trying to hold it in,” Mrs. Montgomery lectures her, “I could tell by how you were sitting and the expression on your face that you really needed to go bad.” “And it’s not even the first time you’ve done it in my class,” the pretty English and Journalism Teacher adds. She goes on to tell us that she even urged Claudia to go to the girls’ room. “I offered her a girls’ room pass, Mr. Chairman,” she tells me, but making sure that Claudia is hearing it, too, “I urged her to go to the girls’ room and do her business there, but she simply wouldn’t go.” “As I said, Mr. Chairman, I could tell that she obviously needed to go,” Mrs. Montgomery says. “But Claudia simply refused to take a girls’ room pass and do what she needed to do.” “She kept telling me that she didn’t actually have to go,” Mrs. Montgomery explains, her frustration evident, “She kept telling me that pretty much up until the moment it all came out in her panties.”

Hearing that explanation from the pretty and enthusiastic, young English Teacher leaves me and the other members of the TVPC shaking our heads. Claudia, in turn – the mess in her panties evident through her tight jeans – simply stands before us in tears. It is indeed quite the shameful scene. Questioning the toilet-troubled senior beauty, she really has no explanation as to why she didn’t simply go to the girls’ room when she had the chance. “I don’t know, sir,” she tells me meekly, through her tears. “I’m sorry, sir – I just didn’t,” she mumbles. She then tries to argue that it’s only a little bit in her panties. “It isn’t that much in my panties,” Claudia says, “The mess really isn’t that bad.” The comment draws a few strained looks in the committee room – not only from myself but from Mrs. Montgomery as well.

“Why is there any mess in your panties at all?” I ask her rhetorically. “Your bowel movement belongs in the toilet not in your panties,” I lecture her, “There shouldn’t be any of it in your panties at all.” “There’s simply no excuse for even a little bit, young lady,” I admonish her. “And it’s not like you did some of it in the toilet, either,” Mrs. Montgomery then points out to her, apparently speaking to the issue of it not being a particular large accident, “It’s not like you did some of it in the toilet and only some of it in your panties.” “You know, Claudia, I can have some sympathy for a girl who is trying to get to the toilet in time and ends up doing some of it in her panties,” the pretty English Teacher tells her, “But that’s not actually what happened in your case, is it?” “Just sitting there in class until it all comes out in your panties is just totally inexcusable,” she lectures Claudia, “I’m sorry but you don’t get any sympathy from me just because your bowel movement didn’t happen to be a particularly big one.” “As a petite girl, I would imagine your bowel movements aren’t typically all that big,” Mrs. Montgomery lectures her further, “But that’s absolutely no excuse for doing it in your pants instead of the toilet.” “Again, I can have sympathy for a girl who at least tries to make it to the toilet,” she adds, “But obviously not for a girl who denies that she has to go and just sits there doing it in her panties instead.”

Mrs. Montgomery recommends that, in spite of it not being a particularly big load in her panties, Claudia not be given any leniency in her punishment. In fact, she argues that Claudia be punished more severely than usual. “I urged her to go to the girls’ room, Mr. Chairman,” Mrs. Montgomery argues, “I practically begged her to go to the girls’ room and do her business there like she should.” “As I said, it’s not the first time she’s done it my class,” she points out, “I certainly didn’t want her to do another one.” “But Claudia lied and denied she had to go, Mr. Chairman,” the pretty English Teacher argues further, “She denied it right up until the time she actually went in her panties.” “Shame on you, Claudia,” she admonishes the senior beauty some more, “You’re a senior now, Claudia – you really should be ashamed of yourself.”
    Mrs. Montgomery is quite right, young lady,” I then admonish Claudia myself, “It’s bad enough that you had these toilet issues as a freshman, but to still be messing in your panties now as a senior is indeed quite shameful.” “We expect more from a senior,” I lecture the petite and pretty brunette, “We fully expect them to set the proper example for the younger girls – especially when it comes to their toilet habits.” “And that will certainly be taken into consideration in determining your punishment,” I tell her sternly. “When you make no attempt whatsoever to use the girls’ room, you don’t get consideration just because the bowel movement you did in your panties wasn’t a particularly big one,” I explain. Claudia lets out an audible groan at hearing that.

“And what are you going to do at college next year?” Mrs. Crabtree, a TVPC member, asks her, “Are you going to be messing in your panties in the dorm as well?” Claudia really has no answer to that. She claims again that she’s trying to do better. But the mess in her panties today, of course, would seem to suggest that she’s not trying very hard.

In determining Claudia’s punishment, the TVPC has a lot to consider. As Claudia stands before us in messy panties, it’s hard not to feel sorry for her. She’s such a sweet and likable young lady that you really want to believe she’s trying to do better with her toilet habits at school. But still her accident problems persist and she’s got that other toilet violation for using the faculty bathroom at the Christmas show on her record as well. The fact that she apparently did go in the girls’ room toilets at least twice earlier this year doesn’t really help her too much now. Obviously, the time for sympathy for her is long past. Obviously, more than the usual does of punishment for a 3rd panty-soiling of the year is in order here. Mrs. Adler suggests that Claudia be made to clean up her accident right here in school. “I’m thinking a trip down the hall to clean up her mess in the girls’ room would do wonders to teach her where her bowel movements belong,” the ever strict committeewoman argues. But this time even the usually more sympathetic Mrs. Crabtree agrees. “We’ve punished Claudia many times for her accidents, Mr. Chairman, but still, she never seems to get it,” she argues. “Maybe having to clean the mess here at school will finally teacher her where her bowel movements belong,” the committeewoman argues further, “Claudia would learn that she could either do it in the toilet there directly or she could clean it out of her panties later.” The point, of course, would be that she’d soon realize that it was much easier to just do it in the toilet directly like she’s supposed to. “I think we should send a message that one way or another Claudia’s bowel movements are going to end up in the toilet, Mr. Chairman,” she suggests, “It would be up to her whether she wants to do it there the easy way or have to clean it out her panties in there later.” Claudia, of course, begs us not to make her clean it in the girls’ room.

The committeewoman does have a point. I her four years of high school, Claudia has done it in her panties well over a dozen times. But still, we’re only supposed to consider the current school year and having to clean up the mess in school is a pretty drastic punishment – especially for only a 3rd panty-soiling offense. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, the in-school clean-up punishment is something not usually imposed until a girl’s 6th accident or perhaps as a consequence for a particularly severe or intentional panty-soiling. Accordingly, I make the counter-argument. “Having to clean up her mess here at school would undoubtedly do Claudia some good,” I acknowledge, glaring at Claudia in the process, “And I suspect it may ultimately come to that before Claudia does learn her lesson. Oddly, in spite of all her previous troubles with panty-soiling in school, Claudia has never had to clean up any of them in the girls’ room. Reluctantly, I’m forced to make the counter argument on Claudia’s punishment. “I would remind my fellow committee members that it’s still only Claudia’s 3rd panty-soiling offense this school year,” I continue, “And it really would be out of line to sentence a girl to an in-school clean-up for that.” “I’m definitely not suggesting we have to wait for a 6th offense to do that – especially for a senior,” I argue, “But we really have no grounds to assign such a punishment this time.”

After careful consideration, the TVPC vote 3-2 NOT to impose the in-school clean-up punishment on Claudia. Claudia, with a huge sigh of relief, thanks the committee for that. But obviously, that’s going to be the only good news for Claudia today. “Well, just because you escaped that – at least this time,” I tell her sternly, “Don’t for a minute think you’re going to be let off easily.” “Clearly, more than the usual dose of punishment is in order here,” I tell her. Claudia, obviously, isn’t happy to hear that. The TVPC then promptly sentences the petite senior beauty to 2 weeks of detention sitting on the toilet and having to write, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 1,000 times. Hearing that and fighting back tears anew, Claudia starts to protest her punishment. I, however, abruptly stop her. I ask her if she would prefer to clean up her mess in the girls’ room instead. “We can reduce it to 500 times and a week of toilet sitting detention if you’d rather do the clean-up punishment instead,” I offer. But Claudia quickly declines that offer. “That’s gross,” she says, “I’ll do the 1,000 times and 2 weeks instead.” “Well, gross or not, you WILL be cleaning it up here at school if you mess in your panties again,” I warn her. That, not surprisingly, produces a look of dread on Claudia’s otherwise angelic face.

Comment

I am also quite disappointed to have to call before the TVPC a sweet but toilet-troubled freshman blonde named Lauren. Fans of the TVPC should remember our February 14th TVPC session when Lauren was brought before the TVPC by her mom and punished not only for soiling her panties but for cutting class to go home early to avoid being caught with those soiled panties at school. Unfortunately for Lauren that day, her mom came home early from work and caught Lauren in the bathroom cleaning up her mess. Suffice to say, mom was pretty fed-up with Lauren’s toilet troubles at school – especially considering it was already her daughter’s 3rd panty-soiling of the school year. Well, even more unfortunately for Lauren, I suppose, was that she had yet another panty-soiling – her 4th of the school year – just two days ago.

Today, though, Lauren seems to be in trouble for a different reason. As the pretty but decidedly self-conscious freshman beauty takes the podium, I also welcome the very pretty blonde-haired Math Teacher Miss Spellman. Miss Spellman – Lauren’s Algebra Teacher – has charged her with “Lying About A Toilet-Related Matter.” That the girl apparently lied about a toilet-related matter – as opposed to lying about something else – is, of course, highly relevant. The TVPC, of course, only has jurisdiction over toilet-related matters. Had this been a lie about something other than a toilet-related matter, it would, of course, have to be referred to the school Principal instead. “I’m very disappointed in you, Lauren,” Miss Spellman turns and tells the girl, “I know you’ve had issues with using the toilet in school and that’s been difficult for you, but I certainly never thought you’d resort to something like this.”

As the TVPC delves into the case, I, of course, ask Miss Spellman to explain specifically what Lauren lied about. “Well, I suppose we all know that Lauren soiled her panties again on Friday,” the pretty, young Math Teacher explains, “We know she did it in my 8th period Algebra class.” “And when she did it, Lauren didn’t even ask me for permission to go to the girls’ room,” Miss Spellman explains, “She just sat in class and did it in her pants.” “As far as I knew everything seemed to going along fine – as I said, Lauren didn’t even ask to go to the girls’ room,” Miss Spellman reiterates, “But then, all of a sudden, she’s got a mess in her panties.” “Shame on you, Lauren,” she tells the girl, “How many times is this going to happen before you learn to do your bowel movements in the girls’ room.”

As noted, it’s far from the first time she’s soiled her panties in school but this time Lauren apparently compounded her crime. “As if it isn’t bad enough that you’d do that, Lauren – if it isn’t bad enough you’d mess in your panties,” Miss Spellman continues, “But now you have to lie about it.” The pretty and well-liked Math Teacher goes on to tell us that last night she got an angry phone call from Lauren’s mother. “It would seem that Lauren didn’t quite tell her mom the whole story, Mr. Chairman,” Miss Spellman tells me, “It would seem that Lauren decided to blame me for her soiling her panties instead.” “Well, imagine that, Lauren,” she turns and addresses the toilet-troubled freshman directly, “Imagine finding out that it was me who caused you to mess in your panties – imagine finding out that I wouldn’t let you go to the girls’ room when you asked.” According to Miss Spellman, rather than telling her mother what actually happened and accepting responsibility for her accident herself, Lauren told her mom that she had asked to go to the girls’ room several times but Miss Spellman wouldn’t let her go. “I can’t say that I really blame your mother for the angry phone call,” Miss Spellman tells Lauren, “I suppose I’d be pretty up in arms as well if I had a daughter who was denied permission to go to the bathroom when she really had to go.” “But that’s not what really happened now, was it, Lauren?” she asks the girl. Lauren then simply breaks down in tears.

Upon questioning from me, though, Lauren eventually admits to the whole thing. She admits how much she dreaded facing her mom with yet another mess in her panties. She says that she was just desperate for an excuse. “I knew my mom would be furious with me,” Lauren explains, “I was just desperate for it to somehow not be my fault.” “I really didn’t mean to blame it on Miss Spellman but that’s all I could think of, sir,” she tells me, “I figured that if she thought Miss Spellman wouldn’t let me go to the girls’ room then she wouldn’t blame me so much for having another accident.” “Mom told me that she had two accidents in school herself when teachers didn’t let her go to the girls’ room,” Lauren explains further, “I thought maybe she’d have a little sympathy if the same thing happened to me.” “I’m sorry, ma’am,” she turns and tells Miss Spellman as the tears flow anew, “I never meant for you to get blamed like that.” “I know it isn’t fair that you got blamed for it,” the pretty but highly self-conscious freshman adds, “I never thought my mom was going to call you like that.”

“Well, your mom did call Miss Spellman,” I then remind Lauren, “And that, young lady, is entirely your fault.” “It seems to me that Miss Spellman is one of the nicest teachers in the whole school when it comes to giving passes to the girls’ room,” I point out, “If only you had actually asked for a pass to go to the girls’ room, I’m sure she would have let you.” The pretty Math Teacher nods her head at the notion of that. “I would never deny a girl permission to go when she needs to,” Miss Spellman says, “The last thing I want is for girls to mess in their panties in my class.” “I really didn’t deserve this at all, Lauren,” she tells the girl, “All you had to do was actually ask for a girls’ room pass and none of this would have happened.” Lauren, in tears, nods her head in acknowledgement of that. “I’m sorry,” she meekly tells Miss Spellman, “I’m so sorry.”

Lauren’s apology is unquestionably sincere. There seems little doubt that she never intended it to come to this. She certainly never thought that her mom would call Miss Spellman to complain. But the fact of the matter is that she did. The fact of the matter is that Lauren did do all this and it’s no small matter. Lauren’s lie about why she messed in her panties set this whole thing in motion and the TVPC must take action to prevent her or someone else from trying this again in the future. “I’m sorry, Lauren,” I tell the toilet-troubled freshman beauty, “But we cannot allow girls to lie about their accidents – especially when it results in teachers getting yelled at for something they didn’t do.” Accordingly, Lauren is sentenced to a week of detention and having to write “I will not lie and blame other for my panty-soiling accident again” 500 times. Lauren is stunned at the severity of her punishment. She points out that she just finished the 500 times that she had to write for the panty-soiling itself. “Well, now you’ve got another 500 times to write,” I tell her sternly, “Maybe next time you’ll think twice about lying about messing in your panties. “Or maybe next time you’ll think twice about messing in your panties in the first place,” Mrs. Adler then chimes in, “Maybe next time you’ll actually ask Miss Spellman for a girls’ room pass and go do it in the toilet instead.” Obviously, that’s what we’re all hoping for.

For the next case before the TVPC – a bit of an unusual case – I call Amber, a pretty sophomore brunette. With her today is her mom – a tall, even more beautiful brunette. It was just last Thursday that Amber was brought before the TVPC, charged by another student with soiling her panties. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, it’s not only teachers and staff members who can bring cases before the TVPC. Students can and sometimes do bring cases against other students.

In this case, another student claimed to have seen Amber’s soiled panties as the two girls were using stalls side by side in the 2nd Floor Girls’ Room. This other student – a senior blonde named Andi – claimed to have seen the soiled panties under the stall partition while Amber was apparently stepping out of them in her stall. But Andi’s account of the incident was a bit sketchy – by her own admission she only got a fleeting glance at Amber’s panties – and she clearly had a motive for lying. Earlier this year, Amber had filed a Violation Report against Andi for smoking in the girls’ room and the senior beauty subsequently spent 2 weeks on toilet suspension for that. Consequently – and especially since Amber was in perfectly clean panties when she later appeared before the TVPC – Amber was found “Not Guilty” on the “Panty-Soiling” charge. But this morning, Ms. Braverman (Amber’s mother), called our office and requested to address the TVPC on this matter.

“How is it going to today, Ms. Braverman?” I ask the pretty brunette as she stands at the podium with her daughter, “How can the TVPC help you today?” “Well, I can’t say I’m happy today, Mr. Chairman,” she tells me, “I’m afraid I have something unpleasant to report concerning my daughter.” “Well, I’m sorry to hear that, Ms. Braverman,” I tell her, but directing my comment more to her daughter than to her. “Well, I suppose these things happen sometimes, Mr. Chairman,” she tells me, “Such are the trials and tribulations of PARENTHOOD.” With that, I direct her to report what she came to report.

“It would seem that my daughter pulled a fast one on you guys, Mr. Chairman,” Ms. Braverman tells me, “I’m sorry to say that my daughter lied to you the last time she was here.” She goes on to tell us that sometime overnight last night, some animal got into their garbage sitting on the curb. “I got up this morning and the garbage was all over the lawn,” she tells us, “Some animal probably got the scent of something in the garbage bag and completely tore it open.” Continuing, she shamefully reports that when she went out to gather up the garbage and re-bag it, she got quite the surprise. “Amidst all the garbage I found a pair of underwear – specifically, a pair of female underwear,” she says, “And let’s just say that they weren’t clean underwear, Mr. Chairman.” “It would seem that someone made quite the mess in her panties,” Ms. Braverman continues, as she turns to face her daughter, “And then that someone decided that rather than clean the panties out, she’d just throw them in the garbage.”

“I’m kind of wondering if you’ve got anything to tell us about those panties,” she then asks her daughter directly, “I’m wondering if you have any information about how those panties got into the garbage and how they got messed in in the first place.” “It must be quite the coincidence, don’t you think?” she asks her daughter further, an unmistakable tone of sarcasm in her voice, “I mean, you get accused of soiling your panties in school and then soiled panties of the same size you wear miraculously turn up in our garbage.” “As I said, I’m just wondering if there’s any information you have on all of this,” she adds, again sarcastically directing it to Amber.

The revelation, of course, reverberates through the committee room and Amber suddenly looks like a deer caught in the headlights. “You know, it’s one thing for you to mess in your panties, young lady,” Ms. Braverman lectures her daughter, a sudden shift to a more sympathetic and less condescending tone, “I mean, it’s not like we haven’t dealt with you having accidents before.” “But lying about it and trying to hide it is something else entirely,” she lectures her daughter further, “If you’re going to mess in your panties, you should at least own up to it and take responsibility for what you’ve done.” “And the very LEAST you should do is clean the panties that you mess in,” her mom adds. “Suffice to say, you’ve got a pair of underwear to clean when we get home,” she then tells her daughter, in a decidedly stern, no-nonsense tone,” Obviously when we have an accident, we don’t just throw our panties away – we take responsibility for what we did and thoroughly clean them out.”

As I now turn to question Amber, the pretty sophomore brunette breaks down in tears. She confesses that she had indeed soiled her panties in school last Thursday and had, as Andi alleged, changed out of the soiled panties in the bathroom stall. “It kind of first happened in Art Class but it wasn’t so bad at first,” Amber explains, “But as I was going upstairs to the girls’ room after class, a bunch more came out in my pants.” She tells us that she was trying to hold it in so she could go in the 2nd Floor Girls’ Room. “I didn’t want to do it in the Basement Girls’ Room,” she explains, “That bathroom is just gross.” “I was trying to hold it in until I got to my next class up here on the 2nd floor – that’s where I like to go when it’s #2,” she explains, “But I guess I just tried to hold it in too long.” “So then I’m stuck in a stall in the 2nd Floor Girls’ Room and I’ve got the mess in my panties,” she continues, “I mean, I did the rest in the toilet but there was still quite a bit in my panties.” She confesses further that she then stepped out of the soiled panties and cleaned herself up in the stall. “I’ve been kind of carrying an extra pair of underwear and a bunch of those moist towlette thingys in my purse just in case,” she tells us. “So I just slipped on the clean panties,” she explains further, “And with the towlettes and the toilet paper in the stall, I got myself cleaned up.” Questioning her about the soiled panties, Amber tells us that she just hid them in her locker and then took them home in her purse after school. I guess throwing them away in the garbage at home didn’t quite work out for her, but she was quite smart not have tried to hide them in the girls’ room here at school. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, such would be grounds for a toilet suspension.

“And then you lied to the TVPC about it?” I question her further. “Yes sir – I’m afraid so, sir,” she tells me. “When Andi accused me, I guess I just kind of panicked,” she says, “I figured that she really didn’t have any proof, so I thought I could just lie and get away with it.” “I’m sorry, sir,” she then tells me in tears, “I’m really sorry for lying about it.” “So you stood there and lied to the committee when you had your soiled panties hidden in your locker the whole time?” her mother than asks her.” “Yes, mom,” she answers, “As long as I had on clean panties at the time, I thought I was good.” The reasoning, of course, being that if she had soiled her panties as Andi had alleged, she wouldn’t be wearing clean panties as she appeared before the TVPC. It, quite frankly, was a pretty convincing argument at the time.

Questioning the pretty sophomore brunette further, Amber admits that after the TVPC found her “Not Guilty” she simply retrieved the panties from her locker and took them home in her purse. “At first, I was planning to clean them out,” she claims, “But they were all gross and icky and stuff, so I just stashed them in the garbage.” Her mom, though, really doesn’t want to hear that as an excuse. She seems to be at least as upset that Amber just threw away the panties as she is about her messing in the panties in the first place. “Of course, they were all gross and icky and stuff,” she angrily tells her daughter, “What do you expect?” “That’s exactly what messing in your underwear is like,” she lectures Amber, “That’s precisely why we learn to use the toilet instead of messing in our panties.” “You know, it’s not only that you didn’t clean-out your panties fully like you’re supposed to,” Mrs. Braverman continues, “You didn’t even bother cleaning the mess at all.” “I mean, the very least you could have done was drop the worst of the load in the toilet,” mom suggests, “But you just throw your panties in the garbage with the whole mess intact.” Ironically enough, it may have been the strong scent of the fully intact panty-load that drew an animal to the garbage bag in the first place. Otherwise, the panties may have simply been picked up with garbage and no one would have been the wiser.

Comment

Getting back to the matter at hand, I direct the TVPC clerk to retrieve the Violation Report from Thursday charging Amber with the “Panty-Soiling” violation. I then, of course, direct that the verdict be changed from “Not Guilty” to “Guilty.” But that obviously isn’t Amber’s biggest problem now. I then direct the TVPC clerk to draw up another change on her – the charge this time, of course, being “Lying to the TVPC.” “It was only your second panty-soiling of the school year,” I then remind Amber, “And that’s not a serious offense at all. “ For that, she is promptly sentenced to 2 hours of detention and writing, “I will not soil my panties in school again” 250 times. “But unfortunately, you’ve made it a whole lot worse on yourself by trying to lie your way out of that,” I tell her next, “And I’m afraid, young lady, that lying to the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee is no small matter.” For that her punishment will be an extra week of detention and writing, “I will not lie to the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee again” 500 times.
        Amber reacts with a glum face at hearing that. Responding to a question from her, I reiterate that the punishment includes writing out “Toilet Violations Punishment Committee” 500 times rather than just writing “TVPC.” She lets out a groan at hearing. Mrs. Adler – a member of the TPVC – then suggests that Amber also be made to write an apology to Andi. “When Amber lied and denied she’d soiled her panties, she was, at least indirectly, calling Andi a liar,” the committeewoman argues, “I think there really ought to be a consequence for that.” Mrs. Adler is quite correct. The TVPC then adds a 1,000 word letter of apology to Andi as part of Amber’s punishment.

“And don’t think you’re not facing consequences at home, either,” Mrs. Braverman then chimes back in, “Cleaning out that mess in your panties is only the start.” “You’ve also got 2 weeks being grounded for messing in your panties, young lady,” she then informs her daughter, “And then you’ve got another 2 weeks for trying to just throw your panties away.” “When you make a mess you clean that mess,” she tells Amber, “And that’s especially true when it comes to that kind of mess.” Amber, still in tears, tries to argue. “MOM!” she pleads. But mom puts a stop to it, before she can even start. “You know the rules, young lady,” she lectures her daughter, “This isn’t the first time you’ve gone in your panties like this – we’ve been over this many times before.” “When you mess in your panties you clean them – You take responsibility for what you did,” mom tells her in no uncertain terms, “You do NOT throw away perfectly good panties just because you made a mess in them.” “Yes, it’s dirty and disgusting cleaning out messed-in panties,” mom acknowledges, “That’s the whole point – that’s why you shouldn’t mess in your panties in the first place.” “You can think about that while you’re sitting in your room writing out your punishments,” she adds.

Continuing with today’s panty-soiling cases, I see we have two more cases from the quite pretty, young English and Journalism Teacher Mrs. Montgomery. Since these two cases – cases involving two very close friends named Jenny and Emma – apparently happened together, I decide to take the cases together. Mrs. Montgomery apparently caught both girls – Jenny, a pretty blonde sophomore, and Emma, an equally pretty sophomore brunette – in soiled panties in the New Addition Girls’ Room during 5th period today.

“I know you two girls are friends who do everything together,” I comment, “But don’t you think this is carrying it a bit too far.” Actually, Jenny and Emma are more than just friends. Jenny’s mom Allie and Emma’s mom Kate are platonic housemates and Jenny and Emma share a bedroom in that house. KATE AND ALLIE have also started a catering business that occasionally caters school events. But that’s not really related to their daughters’ panty-soilings today.

“Well, as I indicated on their Violations Reports, Mr. Chairman, I caught the two of them together in the New Addition Girls’ Room during 5th period earlier this afternoon,” Mrs. Montgomery reports, “I was making a routine check of the various girls’ rooms like I usually do that period.” The pretty brunette – in her second year teaching English and Journalism here – has been a great friend and enthusiastic supporter of the TVPC. “The girls were in adjoining toilet stalls,” she tells us, “Emma was squatting over the toilet and urinating while Jenny was sitting down and apparently going both ways.” “Jenny’s mess was only a little bit in her panties – it looked like she actually did most of it in the toilet,” Mrs. Montgomery reports further, “Emma, on the other hand, had a much bigger mess – it looks like she did the whole thing in her pants.”
        Looking over at Emma, the pretty brunette has difficulty looking me in the eye. She doesn’t dispute that she did the whole thing in her pants. She instead acknowledges that she was, as Mrs. Montgomery said, in the stall peeing. “I didn’t want to have a doubleheader,” Emma says. A “doubleheader” is, of course, when a girl goes both ways in her pants. Emma explains that she lifted up the toilet seat and squatted over the toilet and peed that way. “I was careful,” she claims, “I peed it all in the toilet like I was supposed to do.” The point, of course, is that she squatted rather than sitting down in order to avoid getting any of the mess from her soiling accident on the toilet seat.

That’s all well and good – squatting to use the toilet is allowed as long as the girl lifts up the toilet seat first just as Emma did. But the point isn’t that Emma urinated in the toilet. The point, of course, is that Emma went the other way in her pants. Naturally, I ask her about that. “If you had just gone in the toilet like you were supposed to do, you wouldn’t have to be worrying about it becoming a doubleheader later,” I lecture the pretty brunette, “If you didn’t already have a mess in your panties, you wouldn’t have to have been squatting over the toilet to avoid messing on the seat.” Yes, sir,” Emma then tells me, “But it’s just that ….. you know it’s just that …… well, I kind of have issues with doing that at school.” “It’s just that I have trouble making myself do that kind of thing in the girls’ rooms here, sir,” she elaborates. “But it’s not just here at school, sir – I really hate doing that anyplace but at home,” she explains, “It’s just that I really only like to do that in my own bathroom at home.” “It’s not that I want to go in my pants, sir – I really hate how it feels to have a mess in my panties like this,” Emma explains further, “But, like I said, it’s just that I really have issues trying to do that in the bathrooms here.”

“It’s usually not a problem for me, though, sir,” the pretty sophomore brunette continues, “I’m usually able to go first thing in the morning at home and then I’m good for the rest of the day.” “But today, I just couldn’t go at home,” she says, “No matter how much I sat and tried, I just couldn’t do it at home this morning.” “And then, of course, I suddenly had to go first thing when I got to school,” she tells us, obviously frustrated and embarrassed. “I tried to hold it in as best I could,” she adds, “But 4th period it all just came out in my panties.” Judging by the fullness of the load in Emma’s panties, it’s quite curious that she wasn’t caught by Miss Bliss – her 4th period teacher – in class, but that’s neither here nor there. She was instead caught by a very alert Mrs. Montgomery a little while later. Apparently, she and Jenny both have lunch 5th period and they typically meet up in the girls’ room to urinate – and, I suppose at least in Jenny’s case, sometimes go both ways – before going down to lunch.

Turning our attention now to Jenny, the pretty blonde is quick to reiterate what Mrs. Montgomery said earlier – specifically, that it’s only a little bit in her panties. “I know it’s still my own fault – I know I’m not supposed to be doing ANY of it in my panties,” Jenny tells us, “But it is only a little bit in my panties like she said.” “I mean, I know it’s still an accident and I know have to be responsible for it,” she says, “But it’s not like I did the whole thing in my panties.” “I did do most of it in the toilet,” Jenny is eager to point out. “I’m not saying it excuses what I did in my panties,” she acknowledges, “I’m just saying that I was trying to get to the girls’ room and at least I didn’t do the whole thing in my pants.” The pretty blonde honor student tells us that she simply held it in too long and some of it came out and soiled her panties before she could get to the girls’ room. She explains that, as Mrs. Montgomery said, she was in the girls’ room doing the rest in the toilet when the pretty English Teacher came in and caught her with the soiled panties. She says that she really had to go in Geometry class the period before but Mrs. Euclid wouldn’t let her go because she had already used up her allotment of six girls’ room passes for the quarter. “I’d already been six times this quarter and that’s all Mrs. Euclid allows,” the pretty blonde sophomore explains, “So all I could do was sit there and try to hold it in as best I could.” “Like I said, I did manage to do most of it in the toilet – I did manage to at least hold most of it in,” Jenny reiterates, “But unfortunately some of it did come out in my panties before I could get to the toilet.”

“Well, it is indeed better than doing the whole thing in your panties like some people,” I tell Jenny sympathetically while shooting Emma a dirty look, “At least you made an effort to use the toilet at school like you’re supposed to do.” “At least you weren’t sitting there refusing to go at school when you obviously knew that you needed to,” I point out – again, directing a dirty look to her friend Emma. “I actually end up doing that at school a lot,” Jenny then says, “I can’t always go in the morning before school like Emma does.” “I guess I’m a little different than Emma – I really don’t mind so much doing it at school,” Jenny explains, “I probably go #2 at school more days than I don’t.” “I guess I’m pretty lucky that I don’t mind it so much,” the pretty blonde suggests, “But in this case, I apparently went too many times and had used up all my bathroom passes.” “If I couldn’t go #2 at school, I really don’t know what I’d do,” she says, herself turning to look at Emma – albeit in a more sympathetic way. “Like I said, I think I go at school more days than I don’t,” she reiterates. “I mean, obviously I’d rather go at home than here at school,” Jenny clarifies, “But I really don’t think it’s all that bad going at school, either.” “It’s certainly better than going in my pants – that’s for sure,” she adds. She then glances again – this time almost apologetically – at Emma. Emma, in turn, cringes shamefully with that comment. I certainly don’t think Jenny intended it as a dig at Emma, but if the shoe fits.

Jenny apparently picks up on that vibe. “I’m sorry, Em – but the school bathrooms aren’t really that bad,” she tells her friend and roommate, “I mean, I know it’s not like going in our bathroom at home, but going at school really isn’t all that bad, either.” But Emma just shakes her head back at Jenny. “Em – it’s just not worth going in your pants like this,” she tells Emma, shaking her head in return. “It’s just something you have to do sometimes,” Jenny implores her, “You might not like it but it has to be better than the alternative.” “You just can’t keep going in your panties like this, Em,” she tells her friend, sympathetically but quite firmly. Emma, deep down, surely knows that Jenny is right, but learning to do her business – that is, her #2 business – in the school toilets is certainly not going to be easy for her.

For Jenny, in addition to it only being a small accident, it’s only a first offense. Consequently, she is being let off with just a warning. “I trust it won’t happen again,” I tell her, “Because next time, of course, it’ll be an actual punishment and not just a warning.” “Hopefully, there won’t be a next time, sir,” the pretty blonde tells me, “I certainly don’t plan on doing this again – not even a little bit.”

For Emma, though, it’s a different story. It’s her second offense and she also has a violation for cutting class to go home to use the bathroom. The pretty brunette pleads for leniency and it’s hard not to feel sorry for such a sweet and likeable girl like her. But this is her second offense and the mess itself – while not exactly a particularly large one justifying an enhanced punishment – is plenty large enough to preclude leniency. And Emma, of course, made no attempt to do any of it in the toilet. Still, she pleads for leniency. “Please, sir!” she begs, “It’s not only my punishment here at school that I have to worry about but I’m also going to get punished at home from my mom.” “Whatever punishment I get at school, my mom also makes me repeat that punishment at home,” Emma explains in tears, “So any punishment you give me is already like a double punishment.”

The members of the TVPC – while obviously not doubting Emma’s sincerity – are not at all moved by her pleas. And that’s doubly true of Mrs. Adler. “That’s all the more reason you should go in the toilet when you need to,” she tells the toilet-troubled sophomore beauty, “That would seem to me to be all the more reason to avoid messing in your panties.” For punishment, Emma will have to write “I will not soil my panties in school again” 300 times and serve 3 hours of detention. That’s actually a bit more than usual for a second panty-soiling of the year but not nearly as bad as what Mrs. Adler wanted to impose. Mrs. Adler had argued for a 500 times writing assignment and that Emma be made to sit her detention time on the toilet. “It could be worse, Emma,” I tell her sternly, “And it most certainly will be if you don’t heed Jenny’s advice and start using the girls’ rooms when you need to do it school.”

Comment

The final matter on the TVPC agenda this afternoon is a bit of committee business – or rather two bits of committee business. As faithful readers of the TVPC surely know, when girls are given writing assignments – be they repetitive writing assignments or essay punishments – they have one week in which to hand them in. If, at one week’s time, she hasn’t handed in the assignment, she is called before the TVPC and given one last chance to hand it in on time. Assignments not completed on time are, of course, doubled.

Today, we have two girls – a sassy brunette named Dionne and a ditzy blonde named Cher – with punishment assignments due. Since both girls are being punished for the same incident, I decide to call both of them together. “Greetings, young ladies,” I address them as the two senior beauties approach the podium – Dionne with a folder in her hand and Cher bare-handed. It was one week ago that Dionne and Cher were before the TVPC for teasing another girl – a shy senior named Tai – as the latter girl was going both ways in the doorless stall in the girls’ locker room bathroom. “Good afternoon, sir,” Dionne responds, a decidedly more polite and contrite young lady than we saw one week ago. As for Cher, she just stands there looking CLUELESS as usual.

“I assume you two young ladies know why you’ve been called here today,” I suggest to them. “Yes, sir,” Dionne then tells me, holding up the folder that she’s got in her hand – a folder which I assume contains her 1,000 word apology essay. “I finished the essay last night,” she explains. “I’m very sorry for what I said to Tai,” she adds, “I’m really sorry for teasing her on the toilet like that – that was really stupid of me.” As per our standard procedure, I direct the pretty and well-spoken brunette to hand her essay to our TVPC clerk. Dionne then does as she told, apologizing again for her behavior. “I promise, sir, that I’ll never do anything like that again,” she tells me, “I agree that we should all be able to use the toilet without getting teased about it by other girls.” I must say that I’m pleased with her change of attitude.

Turning our attention now to Cher, I can’t help but notice that she’s empty-handed. “No, I don’t have my apology,” she tells us, almost seeming annoyed that we’re even asking for it. That admission leaves the members of the TVPC just shaking our heads. “You had a full week to get that essay done,” I remind her, “And, as I’m sure you know, there most certainly are consequences for not getting a punishment assignment done on time.” Again, Cher seems very annoyed – still apparently CLUELESS – about this whole thing. “You know it wasn’t like I had nothing else to do,” she tells us, “Do you have any idea how long it takes to write something 500 times?” “I’d imagine it takes quite a long time, young lady,” Mrs. Adler answers her right back, “And I’d imagine that it’s pretty tedious and boring as well.” “I suppose that’s why it’s a pretty effective punishment,” the committeewoman continues, “I suppose that’s why most girls try to avoid doing things that would get them that particular punishment.” The reference, no doubt, is to the 500 times writing assignment (“I will not tease and harass other girls in the girls’ room again”) that both girls also got for this incident. “Fortunately, you did manage to get that one done,” I tell her, noting that she handed that in yesterday morning, “At least we won’t have to double your punishment on that like we’re going to have to do for this.”

Cher lets out an audible groan at hearing that. “Can’t we just forget that stupid essay?” the senior beauty then asks me, “I mean, it’s not like I haven’t already been punished for this.” “I mean, even Mrs. Adler admitted that 500 times is a hard punishment,” she argues, “Don’t you think that and a whole week of detention is enough?” “And that’s not even to mention the bathroom restriction you put me on,” she adds.
          But Cher’s request is, of course, patently absurd. “No, I don’t think it was enough,” I then tell her – a tinge of anger in my voice, “No, I don’t think it’s enough punishment at all.” “You and your friend Dionne teased another girl who was doing nothing more than using the toilet like she was supposed to,” I remind the ditzy blonde senior. “How would you have liked it if someone had done that to you?” I ask her, “How would you like it if someone was teasing and making fun of your while you were trying to do your business in the toilet?”

“Well, I wouldn’t be taking a dump in a doorless stall, that’s for sure,” Cher quickly answers back, “I mean, who takes a dump in a doorless stall.” “In fact, I wouldn’t be taking a dump in the girls’ locker room bathroom at all,” she then explains, “I mean, peeing in there is one thing, but no one takes a dump in there at all, much less in the doorless stall.” “I’m sorry, but if you gotta do that kind of thing at school, you go to one of the bathrooms upstairs,” she argues, “I mean, mostly you just try to hold it in until you get home, but if you really gotta do it at school, you certainly don’t do it in the girls’ locker room bathroom.” “And no matter how bad you have to go you especially don’t do it in the doorless stall,” she argues further, “I’m sorry but any girl who does THAT in there, deserves to get teased about it.”

The comments outrage several members of the TVPC. Obviously, the 500 times and the week in detention haven’t taught her a lesson. “It’s a toilet, young lady, and it’s no different than any other girls’ room toilet,” I admonish her – in a decidedly angry tone, “It’s available there precisely for the purpose of both urination and defecation.” “It’s there precisely so girls can urinate or defecate before and after gym class,” I admonish her further, “And for athletes and others to use at games and practices and such.” “If you would rather go to the bathroom someplace else, that’s one thing,” I lecture her, “But you have absolutely no right to bother another girl who is using it for perfectly legitimate reasons.” My lecture leaves Cher just shaking her head. “I’m sorry, but I would just never do a bowel movement in a doorless stall,” she answers back, “I just can’t believe that any girl would do that.”

“Sometimes you just have to,” Dionne then chimes in. “Sometimes you just have no choice,” she tells her friend, “Sometimes it’s either that or doing a mess in your panties.” She reminds Cher that that’s exactly what Tai explained at the time – that she had an emergency after gym class and that there was already a line for the 3 other stalls. “Tai said she had an emergency – she said she just couldn’t wait for one of the other stalls,” Dionne reminds Cher, “She said it was either that or mess in her panties.” “You can’t really blame her for using the toilet – even a doorless one,” Dionne argues, “Would you really rather go in your pants than use it?” But Cher just shakes her head and insists she’d do neither.

Dionne’s comments, though, raise a few eyebrows on the TVPC. It’s not that the articulate senior brunette is wrong in what she’s saying and we do rather like her improved attitude, but it does seem a bit hypocritical. “Well, it doesn’t seem like you’re all that willing to use that doorless stall yourself,” Mrs. Crabtree then reminds her, “At least not when it comes to doing a bowel movement.” Dionne then just lowers her head in shame. “You still owe us a writing assignment on that,” the committeewoman reminds her. The reference is to Dionne’s panty-soiling accident of 2 days ago – an accident apparently brought on by the girl’s refusal to use that doorless stall herself. As part of their additional punishment for the teasing incident, Dionne and Cher are restricted to only using that same doorless stall for any bowel movements in school. That goes for 2 weeks or upon completion of 2 bowel movements in the doorless stall – whichever comes first. The punishment, of course, is for them to experience what it’s like doing their own business in a doorless stall. But that, obviously, only works if they do, in fact, use it. “It would seem that you went in your pants rather than use the doorless stall yourself,” Mrs. Crabtree points out to Dionne. “So I’m not sure you’re in any position to lecture Cher about that, either,” she tells the girl. “I mean, I’m happy you seem to have learned your lesson about not teasing girls on the toilet,” Mrs. Crabtree clarifies, “But it’s not like you’ve actually got to experience using that doorless stall yourself.”

“Well, actually I have, ma’am,” Dionne then tells her, “I know I did have that accident before but I went #2 in there today.” “I had to go #2 from when I first got to school this morning and there was no way I was going to be able to just hold it in all day,” the pretty senior brunette explains, “I really had no choice but to use it or have an accident.” “I just didn’t want to go in my pants again,” she explains, “I knew I had no choice but to use it – like I said, I just didn’t want to mess in my panties again.” “I get it, ma’am – I get it, sir,” she tells Mrs. Crabtree and myself, “I get what it feels like to have an emergency and have to use the doorless stall.” “It’s horrible, sir – it’s horrible, ma’am,” Dionne continues, “It’s horrible going to the bathroom like that with no privacy.” “But it’s worse going in my panties,” she explains further, “I went in my panties that one time because I didn’t want to use it and I just didn’t want to do that again.” “I’m really sorry for teasing Tai like I did,” Dionne adds, “I know what it’s like to have to use that stall and I’m sorry we made it even worse for her using it.”

It’s abundantly clear that Dionne has indeed learned her lesson. But the same obviously cannot be said for Cher. Maybe she’s just gotten lucky in not having had to go #2 at school or maybe she’s just a lot better at holding it in than Dionne is. But either ways, she’s apparently not had the experience of having to use the doorless stall nor, as Dionne experienced a few days ago, the experience of not using when she really needed to and ending up with a mess in her panties. But such is not a matter for the TVPC at this juncture.
          So concludes this session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee. Meeting adjourned at 4:37 PM.

Comment

Name: Dionne

TVPC Punishment Essay

Offense: Teasing and Harassing Another Girl In The Girls’ Room

Offense Date: February 22, 2022

Length: 1000 Words

Due Date: March 1, 2022

With this essay, I am apologizing for my behavior in harassing another girl in the bathroom. Myself and my friend Cher were teasing another girl who was using the open stall in the girls’ locker room. It was wrong of us to do that because girls should be able to use the toilet in peace without other girls bothering them while they’re doing it. I know I would not like someone bothering me while I was using the toilet and obviously I shouldn’t be bothering someone else on the toilet, either. I wish I could go back in time and not do what my friend and I did, but obviously we can’t do that. All I can do is apologize for what I did. I am very sorry for what I did and I hope Tai will accept my apology.

This all happened in the girls’ locker room bathroom last Tuesday afternoon. It was right after gym class 6th period. There were a bunch of people who went to use the bathroom after gym class. When I and Cher got to the bathroom there, we saw that all of the stalls were occupied including the stall that didn’t have a door on it. It was then that we saw that Tai was doing more than just peeing in that stall. It was then that we saw that Tai was doing a bowel movement in there. And then, as I’m embarrassed and ashamed to say, myself and Cher started teasing and harassing Tai while she was going to the bathroom in that stall.
            I am very sorry that we were teasing Tai for doing her business in that doorless stall. She had every right to use that stall for whatever it was that she needed to do and we had no right to be teasing and bothering here for doing it. Please understand that it really wasn’t anything personal against Tai. I suppose that we were just surprised to see a girl doing a bowel movement in a stall that was open like that. Obviously, there is nothing wrong with a girl doing that – obviously, it’s one of the things that the toilet is there for – but, like I said, we were just surprised. It just isn’t very often that a girl does a bowel movement in the open stall like that. It’s actually not very often that a girl even does a bowel movement in that bathroom at all, much less do one in the doorless stall.

But still – obviously – that doesn’t give anyone the right to tease and bother the girl on the toilet. If a girl has to go to the bathroom – regardless of which bodily function she needs to do – she should be able to do that in any of the toilets without being teased and bothered by people like me and Cher. In fact, she really should be commended for doing a bowel movement in the doorless rather than doing the bowel movement in her pants. A lot of girls would try to hold it in rather than use a stall like that and then maybe end up messing in their panties. But Tai obviously did the right thing in doing her bowel movement in that toilet rather than risk having an accident and messing her panties. But still she had to endure the teasing she got from me and Cher. That was wrong of us to tease her on the toilet and I am very sorry for doing that. As I said earlier, I wish I could go back and undo what I did, but since I can’t do that I am offering up this apology for what I did. All I can do now is ask Tai to please forgive me.

I am also obviously being punished for what I did. In addition to this apology essay, I have to serve a full week of detention and I had write “I will not tease and harass other girls in the girls’ room again” 500 times. That’s a lot of writing I had to do but I’m not complaining because it was very wrong of me to do what I did and I deserve to be punished for doing it. But I’m also being punished that for the next 2 weeks, when I have to do a bowel movement in school, I have to do it in the doorless stall in the girl’s locker room bathroom. I have to use the same stall that Tai was using when I was teasing and making fun of her. I have to do that for the next 2 weeks or at least my next 2 bowel movements in school – whichever comes first. That’s so I get to experience what it’s like to have to use a doorless stall – especially when it’s for a bowel movement. I know I’m not going to like that and that’s WITHOUT 2 girls standing there and teasing me and making fun of me for doing it. The more I think about that, the more sorry I am for doing it because that can only make the experience of using the doorless stall even worse. I have never had to do a bowel movement in a doorless stall like that and I hope that I never will. But I suppose it would serve me right to have to do that since it would be a very appropriate punishment for what I did.

And now I get to be punished even more because 2 days ago I went in my pants rather than go in that doorless stall. I didn’t want to go in my pants but I didn’t want to go in the doorless stall, either. I was trying to hold it in rather than go in there, but I ended up with a mess in my panties instead. That was really gross and I’m really ashamed of myself for doing that. But obviously, I have no one else to blame but myself. If I hadn’t been teasing Tai in the bathroom, I wouldn’t have been punished with having to use that stall and I would have just done my bowel movement in one of the other stalls instead.
            I am very sorry for teasing and bothering Tai while she was on the toilet. That was the wrong thing to do and I promise you that I have learned my lesson and I’ll never do that again.

Comment

Busy teachers. Loads of poop loads discussed. Bet Mrs. Crabtree masturbates thinking of the young male students quite often and most likely drops hefty poop loads in her pantyhose after the TVPC adjourns. Miss Spellman is certainly a closet panty pooper.
              As always graet report. Thank you. How is Grace?

Comment

Very nice report as usual Arnold! Can't wait for the next issue. How is our messy cheerleader coach doing?

Comment

Coach Grace Musso is a special woman. She is gorgeous, in excellent shape and an exceptional cheerleading coach. She spends hours on new cheers and moves, sometimes at her own peril

Because she is more active than a normal woman eats bigger meals. Often while busy loses track of her bodily functions and often wets and drops enormous poop loads in her red spandex leggings and shorts. She can easily block a toilet with her enormous fecal deposits, only Mrs. Johns does bigger bowel movements and her pantyhose have four-melon sized smelly poop bombs, but Mrs. Johns intentionally works on pushing out huge poop bombs.

Comment

Working...
                  X