Ruth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruth

Back in the early 1970s we used to swim at a small time beach. This was before public restrooms were in play.

Ruth was an older extremely beauty. The 5'7" redhead got a lot of looks and looked snappy in her Lycra one-piece swimsuits, that did little to hide her GG cup sized bosom. She was a great swimmer and loved how the local men flirted with her. My friend Wade and I were also lustful fans of the redhead with a voluptuous figure.

One day I watched the buxom redhead dash across the street into the wood, a sign she had to go #2. We all peed in the water back then. We hid in the bushes as Ruth tried to get her form-fitting swimsuit off sho she could pinch a loaf. I had the misfortune to view her backside as the hefty, smelly, golden-brown turd swelled out in the seat!

We got rock hard as she struggled to get the skintight bathing suit as she wet herself, as the huge smelly poop blob swelled out to the size of three grapefruits! We were so turned on by her accident we almost overlooked her enormous boobs and tiny blood-red nipples!

She finally got her swimsuit down to her knees and dumped the toilet blocking smelly turd to the ground. She wiped her bottom with a few leaves. She had as much trouble getting the swimsuit back on, which was another treat for us. She finally left the scene of the accident. Wade followed quitly.

I knelt down and examined the huge smelly semi-solid fecal deposit. I even touched the still hot lump and felt my cock stir in my swimsuit! It was a nice show.

"I had the misfortune to view her backside as the hefty, smelly, golden-brown turd swelled out in the seat!".....A "misfortune"? Seems to me you got quite the thrill! I had a similar experience in middle school when another girl in my class pooped her pants when denied permission to leave class. That's what turned me on to accidents. Good to see you post again spandexman!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenelle View Post
      "I had the misfortune to view her backside as the hefty, smelly, golden-brown turd swelled out in the seat!".....A "misfortune"? Seems to me you got quite the thrill! I had a similar experience in middle school when another girl in my class pooped her pants when denied permission to leave class. That's what turned me on to accidents. Good to see you post again spandexman!
      Because of a glitch in my laptop can not post pictures, not that were well received.Glad you enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
      X