Finding Penny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Penny

While bowling on a Saturday afternoon Dick suddenly panicked! He was fairly drunk when he confessed to me that he did something stupid. I drove him to his apartment house, which was across the street from my second story flat. He sipped his beer and handed me the key to his third-floor studio apartment. He was too scared to face his 5'9" absolutely gorgeous, 25-year-old live-in girlfriend, with hazel-green eyes, thick wavy shoulder length auburn-red hair, a solid 157-pound hourglass figure and wore a 36H cup bra.

I unlocked the door and stepped in the odorous small one room apartment. I felt my thick circumcised 9" cock struggle in my too tight denim cut-offs as I looked across the room. The redhead of my erotic dreams was tied spread eagle to the fold-out bed that was stored in the wall when not in use, with old pantyhose and gagged with a pair of her own well-worn control-top pantyhose and two 4" wide ace bandages. She meowed more in anger than embarrassment or fear as she struggled against the pantyhose that confined her to the pee-soaked mattress. The white support barely covered her natural wonders and tiny blood-red nipples, and her shiny suntan control-top pantyhose were soaked in warm yellow pee and the seat contained a smelly four-melon sized shiny brown lumpy poop load! I pulled out my Swiss army knife and cut her free as I apologized for intruding.

Dick finally arrived to the scene of the crime, only to be hit on the head with a hockey stick. I took that opportunity to leave. I jerked off in my shower twenty minutes later.

Two nights later while I ate at my favorite local diner Penny sat across from me, she looked stunning in her tight gray knit sweater, shiny red spandex leggings and worn white tennis shoes.

"Thank you for the other day." She thanked me. "And for keeping it to yourself."

"Are you hungry?" I responded. "The chicken cutlets are tonight's special."

She joined me for dinner and ate everything on her plate and finished my French fries and ordered extra rolls, as she seemed to size me up. Unlike Dick, who was 6'1" tall and a muscular 190 pounds, I am 5'^6' tall, look like a cute Cub Scout, not a 27-year-old hardware store assistant-manager, with blue eyes, thick wavy golden-blonde hair and weigh a well-toned 138 pounds, my black tank top and too short and tight denim shorts showed off a little too well. I blushed as she studied me. I had a raging hardon in my shorts!

"What turned you on so much when you saw me?" She asked. "Me being tied up and gagged or messing myself?"

The question was a challenge. "Both!" I blurted!

"Really?" She seemed surprised.

I thought I blew it.

"Dick and I split up yesterday." She told me. "He drinks too much."

"Sorry." I said, not sure where she was going.

"I want to be tied up and gagged." She let the cat out of the bag. "Only not left for eight hours alone."

"I can do that." I volunteered.

Can we try it tonight?" She almost pleaded. "I feel a big one coming on."

I practically ran the three blocks to my one-bedroom apartment. She met me ten minutes later with a red knapsack.

She pulled out three rolls of 3" wide flesh colored stretchy medical tape. She removed her gray top and then placed her hands behind her back. I knew what she wanted and to do.

I secured her hands behind her back. I pulled a well-worn red bikini brief from my laundry basket and stuffed it in her luscious mouth, inside out no less. I plastered two strips of medical tape over her full red lips. She meowed playfully as I played with her tiny nipples through the thin white bra material.

I stripped to my white spandex brief, so she could see my stiff horse sized cock through the thin stretchy material. I got a little kinkier and found a pair of her skid marked pantyhose in her knapsack and placed them in my mouth and placed two strips of stretchy medical over my lips. She nodded and meowed in approval as she walked into my small bathroom and let loose a few thunderous unladylike stinkers!

I followed and rubbed her large firm rotund derriere. She rewarded me by wetting her shiny red leggings. She grunted, pushed and farted out a hot, smelly, almost bum splitting, semi-solid, shiny golden-brown torpedo in her stretchy pants! I came as she pushed out a four-melon sized fecal deposit in her overworked leggings! I barely touched her wet spot when she had an intense climax! It was a good thing I gagged her, because she was noisy!

I wet my underpants on purpose as I grunted out two days' worth of odorous, warm, pliable, shiny bronze poop. She pressed her poopy bottom against my four-grapefruit sized shit deposit and had another intense orgasm!

We played for another fifteen minutes. She sat on my lap when I was on the toilet. I had another climax.

I finally cut her loose and undressed her. She removed my poop filled brief. We showered together and had intercourse. She was so noisy I stuffed a washcloth in her sensuous mouth.

It was a nasty, messy, but extremely erotic night!

The first of many erotic evenings. Bondage, pee, poop and creative roleplays filled our free time............
Working...
X