Shapewear Mishap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shapewear Mishap

It was the perfect dinner date, steaks, baked potatoes, huge salads, mixed vegetables, and a sundae bar for dessert. My 5'7", gorgeous, 55-year-old, girlfriend, with doe shaped blue eyes, thick curly collar length platinum-blonde hair, a solid 150-pound hourglass figure and wore a 36HH cup bra, her white Spanx all-i-one undergarment strained to contain had eaten too much. Shelly stripped down to the all-in-one Lycra/spandex form fitting all-in-one. It was then she realized the zipper didn't work!

She had to urinate and defecate in the worst way as she struggled with the stuck zipper! Shelly moaned, groaned and farted as she did her best to remove the form fitting shapewear. She let loose the smelliest most toxic gas I ever smelled, and I was in many locker rooms with muscular jocks. She soaked the white material with yellow pee as the seat of the undergarment turned into a smelly, shiny bronze color! The room stunk to high heavens as my buxom girlfriend defecated like never before!

I watched as my eight-inch cock throbbed! The ultra-buxom blonde grunted, pushed and farted out a steamy, odorous, lumpy, semi-solid, four melon sized poop deposit! I sprayed semen all over her poop packed derriere!

I finally took mercy on my older girlfriend and cut the undergarment off of her voluptuous body with scissors. We showered and had intercourse under the hot water. She have earth shattering climaxes and even peed in the tub!
    She now often drops a huge poop load in her undergarments, usually control-top pantyhose for sexual release and pleasure now......................
Working...
X