Super Trooperz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Trooperz

Small Spin off from the "wet times at ridge college.." story I am working on, there is a scene where a car pool vehicle takes of with a burnout, and a police van passes by on the other side of the road.

Some time in the 1980's-

Meanwhile in that police van..

Officer Sweeny frowned in his rear view mirror at a cloud of blue smoke behind him on the street as some upmarket sedan full of college kids took off down the street spinning their wheels. If rich brats wanna trash their tires not his problem. Not worth the paperwork.

He was not technically on duty anyway. This was just a ride along with one of the top rated recruits from police academy - Alice.
    He was just showing her the typical patrol route, which was part of her final training assignment. The guys back at the station had been teasing him about it, and bullied him into it. He was the only single police officer, and this was obviously a setup with the equally single Alice. They were not even in the normal patrol car, they were all in use, today he had the discomfort of driving the poorly air conditioned transport van, usually used to throw groups of hippies or drunks in the back when they made a nuisance of themselves on a friday night.

He looked over, Alice, who was quite tall for a girl was in her training uniform, police cap, medium length formal police skirt, which at her height ended about 3 inches above her knee, hardly regulation; which should have been closer to 3 inches BELOW her knee - but due to her waist size was the only one that fitted, paired with lumbering black leather shoes(closer to boots), and the short sleeve version of the blue police shirt. She was fussing with her belt, to which she had attached her trainee badge, and handcuffs. Her jacket was hanging on the back of the seat, having just removed it once it became clear the air con was basically useless in this vehicle.

She squirmed uncomfortably, as if something in her skirt was chafing her. Apparently satisfied with her belt she smoothed the fabric of her shirt.. at least he assumed that was what she was doing when she ran both hands down her chest over her breasts, and gave the bottom of the shirt a little tug which only made her breasts stick out more, the buttons straining to contain her breasts. She squirmed again, which looked more like she was wiggling her hips as she arched her back and stuck her ass out a little as she tossed her brown hair to flick it behind her ears demurely then ending with a small stretch of her arms that very nearly did pop her top shirt button open.

She was literally the embodyment of someones women in uniform fetish at the moment with that body, and the shorter than usual skirt. Once she graduated she was going to need to get her uniform custom tailored for her measurements which were currently.. well.. more like she was a stripper in a police costume than an actual officer of the law. A perception not helped by her dark eyes, and lightly tanned skin that suggested at least some latino blood in her veins - she would have made a great stripper, all soft skin and legs for miles.

Sweeny put his eyes back on the road, the brief seconds looking at Alice entirely unnoticed by her.

Up ahead was a red pick up truck, driving slowly and swerving several times. He tried to ignore it, but when the wheels crossed the centre line, and even Alice noticed and started tutting; he had no option but to run the lights and blip the siren until it pulled over.

They ran the number plate and it came back clean. Just a local boy who lived two streets back.

He told Alice to remain in the car, being unarmed all she could do was operate the radio if there was any issues, which was the safest place for her until he confirmed the occupants of the vehicle were not a threat.

He approached the drivers side of the pickup carefully - eyeing the interior through the windows to make sure there were no obvious weapons or dangers inside. Arriving at the drivers side, he stood back eyeing the driver, who seemed on first glance to be alone.

The vehicle seemed to be the older type with a single bench seat, no safety belts, and a column auto shifter. For some reason the driver had a picnic blanket thrown across him and the seat. Unusual since it was almost 95 degress farenheit at the time. (35 celcius)

Eyeing him with suspicion he asked the boy for licence and registration. The driver nodded and reached to the ashtray in the centre console, where said documents were jammed in, handing them to Officer Sweeny.

The documents were current and up to date, and the name matched the lookup on the registration.

He handed them back, "So Billy, have you had anything to drink recently?" he asked. Billy shook his head, and seemed to look rather pale at the moment. "Care to explain why you were all over the road just before?", he asked.

Billy's face changed from white to red as he reached for the blanket on his lap and began pulling it. Officer Sweeny stepped back and reached for his sidearm nerviously, "Careful boy, hands where i can see them" he ordered - waiting to see what would happen. The boy froze and lifted his hands in the air, cocking his head and jerking it to indicate the passenger side of the seat.

Officer Sweeny narrowed his eyes and looked in the direction indicated. He noticed on the passenger side dash board a discarded pair of inside out pink panties, the gusset wet and stained dark by some clear honey like liquid.. moving his eyes down he noticed sticking out the edge of the blanket, where the driver had pulled it back just enough was a matching crumpled pink micro miniskirt around a very cute looking bare female ass, which made tiny little movements every now and again, the rest of her including her legs concealed by the picnic blanket.

In the awkward silence Officer Sweeny could now hear an obvious sucking sound, and could see movements under the blanket in the drivers lap.

Oh. Right. Not dangerous then - At least mortally, carnally on the other hand...

Sweeny removed his hand from his side arm, and gestured for Trainee Officer Alice to leave the van and join him beside the car.

"Can you try to get the attention of his female companion while I go around the other side so I can question her?", he asked Alice.

She nodded, and waited for Sweeny to move to the other side of the vehicle and open the door. Officer Sweeny leant over and gave the girls bare ass a few taps to try to get her attention. She squirmed a little and made a muffled giggle. Her legs opened a little after she squirmed, he could now see her ass and vagina clearly. That explained the knickers on the dashboard - she had quite the pool of sticky wetness between her legs. So much it was dripping out and running down the inside of her leg to drop honey slow into the seat below her.

Well it seemed she was certainly enjoying herself he observed mutely as he again tapped her to try to get her attention. Hot damn that ass was firm he thought. The view causing a tingle in places that most certainly would not be professional to have at the moment.

Trainee officer Alice on the other hand had leant in the window and lifted the blanket, exposing some cute blonde girl busily sucking away at the drivers penis. Leaning in so her face was in front of the girl Alice tapped the girl on the head and waved her hand in front of her eyes. The girl looked up in surprise, the penis sliding from her mouth. Both their faces about an inch from the erect penis on each side. She had light brown eyes. As she looked right back at Alices eyes, the girls pupils dialated, a lot. She smiled, then surprised her again when she leant over to kiss Alices cheek then said,"hello I am Lona, what is your name?"

Blinking from surprise Alice could only stare for a moment.. since it was literally an inch from her face she noticed Billy had quite a large penis now that she had a moment to look, how had that fitted all the way in Lona's mouth? Alices earlier discomfort between her legs only growing at the sight. Coughing nerviously and pulling her head out of Billys lap (although eyes still glued to the monster between his legs), Alice removed herself from the window and pointed at her badge on her belt, "I am officer Alice, my partner over there Officer Sweeny would like to have a word with you" She pointed to the passenger side of the vehicle.

Lona gave a giggle, and asked, "Shouldn't you say your surname after officer?" Alice shrugged, "I am just a trainee"

Poor Billy had gone a darker shade of red and was currenly hiding his face in his hands.

Lona turned and sat up, turning so her bare feet rested on the step outside the open door on the passenger side to look at Officer Sweeny. Her breasts had escaped her tube top, so she took a moment to pop them back in, entirely unconcerned that a male police officer was watching her the entire time - and just as unconcerned that her micro miniskirt was still all bunched up and her current position gave him an up close look at her vagina. Officer Sweeny unable to resist looking as she adjusted her breasts noticed she had a fairly even light dusting of light brown hair between her legs. Most of it was neatly trimmed, except around her bikini line where she appeared to have waxed it off entirely. Although at the moment quite a lot of clear viscous goo was clinging to a lot of it, and a little more beside having freshly escaped her vagina was dripping off the edge of the bench seat between her feet on the step. He also noticed she had no tan lines. Apparently going sans knickers was a regular thing for her. Given how wet she seemed to get, she probably went around looking like she has peed herself if she left them on too long.

Lona noticed Officer Sweenys gaze between her legs and giggled again, "I should probably put my knickers on again.."
    Sweeny just nodded, hating himself with each movement of his head. It was a nice view. Lona reached over, gave them a little shake to remove excess goo and turning them right side around slipped them back on. They had actually dried some in the hot sunlight on Billy's dashboard, but once they pressed back in between her legs, clinging to her in a cameltoe, they started soaking up all her goo darkening visibly wet again.

She didn't fix her skirt, leaving her panties on show. "So officer how can I help you?", asked Lona.

Breaking his gaze from her crotch he looked up and answered, "Can you give me one good reason why I shouldn't take young Billy's licence from him for dangerous driving? I get the impression that it may have had something to do with you?"

Lona had the courtesy to look slightly embarrased now. "Sorry sir, it is all my fault. Billy here lives next door to me, he was dropping me off to school - we have been friends forever - I was just explaining to him how lately for some reason when ever I see a cute guy go hard around me, I just cant help myself and I have to suck it dry until it goes soft again. It is literally my favourite thing in the world to do lately. Billy of course seemed very sympathetic; and even went hard after I explained it, so I asked him to drive around the block a few times so I could suck on him. Billy being such a nice boy did what I asked.. I probably should have had him pull over.. but i didn't think I would be that much of a distraction"

Officer Sweeny had much the same reaction as poor Billy. His pants starting to bulge at the idea too. He started on his usual tirade about responsibility and road safety, "I see, yes you should have pulled over.. "
    His lecture was interrupted by Lona, who eyeing his pants suddenly felt the need to point out, "You know Officer Sweeny, you are kind of cute..." Thrown off, Officer Sweeny reverted to good manners and replied automatically, "Thanks, you are not so bad youself.." he took a breath then resumed his road safety lecture, "..perhaps next time you..."

Once again he was interrupted, when he suddenly realised Lona, in matter of seconds had somehow released his belt and pants and stuck her mouth on his penis and started sucking on it. Wide eyed he looked around nerviously realising the open truck door shielded him from any bystanders at the front, and a tree across the road concealed him from that angle too. The police van parked behind the truck also took up enough space to block the view from that direction too, and of course the pickup truck itself concealed him from everyone except Billy and Trainee Alice. Billy didn't notice as he was still holding his face in his hands, and Alice seemed rather distracted by looking at Billys penis.

Looking down in shock he went to push her off him, but hesitated. She was actually pretty good at this. She reached to grab his balls and the base of the shaft, soon she made it feel even better.

The feeling chasing away any other logical thoughts Officer Sweeny suddenly found himself rather reluctant to stop her. Which is putting things lightly.. at this point an entire swat team could put a gun to his head and he wouldnt stop her.

Alice noticed something was up when Officer Sweeny suddenly stopped speaking, she looked thought the window and realised with a laugh at the blank deer in headlights look on Officer Sweeny face what had happened. Although considering she had been feeling horny all day herself - she was probably a little more forgiving about it that exact second.

Since her ride along partner was so distracted; she figured when in rome.. Alice called out to Officer Sweeny, "I am just going to take Billy here into the back of the van to uuuhn interrogate him.. ok?" Sweeny not likely to form enough thoughts at that exact second to find anything unusual about the request just sort of half nodded. Lona had sucked him right to the edge of emptying his balls down her throat already, but then done something wierd with her hands to the base of his penis and his balls, somehow stopping it.
    Lona was making even louder enthusatic sucking and licking sounds now, the feeling of her mouth feel even stronger on his penis. He looked down and noticed Lona had a look on her face like all her christmas's had arrived at once, and also she was so busy enjoying herself as she sucked on him, she appeared to be pissing her knickers without restraint, apparently more interested in his penis than her bladder. "Oh fuck...", moaned Officer Sweeny, realizing just how into doing this she was, his balls doing a half squirt into her throat, his entire body literally buzzing at the moment from her activity. Lona sort of grabbed at his penis again, swallowed then sort of just sucked for a few seconds until she was sure she had stopped him cumming, then resumed her rubbing and licking.

Recruit Alice pulled her handcuffs off her belt, pushed Billys hand from his face, then sort of spun them on her finger in front of him, then asked him to get out the vehicle. Billy did as instructed, not even noticing what Lona was up to. Alice reached in with her other hand and grabbed the picnic blanket, rolling it up and tucking it under an elbow.

He was still hard Alice noted, not letting him tuck it back in his pants, and walking him around to the back of the police van. Alice unlocked the door, and tossed the blanket in, letting it unroll and settle on the floor between the benches. She indicated he should get in and sat him on the floor. Turning Alice secured the second door, then looked around outside to make sure nobody was watching, including Billy then carefully reached under her skirt and pulled down her purple lace thong panty. The crotch was just as wet and sticky as Lona's had been earlier.

Taking one last glance around, Alice climbed into the back of the van, then secured the door closed but ajar by looping her knickers around the handles, so they would not be locked inside the van. A small amount of light came in from some white wall panels, and a crack through the rear doors. Nobody could see in. Squatting down with a leg each side of Billy's hip - She pulled the handcuffs out and clamped them around one of Billys hands, the other she clamped to her own ankle preventing her from stepping away from Billy.

Pulling his pants fully out the way, Alice eyed his large penis greedily. Billy was rather confused until he noticed what was holding the door shut with surprise and was even more shocked when Alice hiked up her shirt, baring her waxed vagina and ass, and promptly sat it down on his penis, sliding it inside her with a satisfied growl sound.

Her bare ass now nicely settled in place sitting on him - She squirmed a but until she was certain she felt him going a little harder inside her, then asked him innocently, "So Billy, tell me about this neighbourhood of yours.." then promptly started fucking him like a bucking horse. At this point he wasn't complaining, and given his hand was now fixed to her ankle, it was not like he could even push her off at this point. She felt pretty nice on there. Alice was jumping about so much the top two buttons on her police shirt popped. Looking down she released her bra, and grabbed Billy's free hand to put inside her shirt to play with her breasts as she rode him.

This was fun she thought, never having tried someone this big inside her before. Unlike her last lover this bumped or rubbed all her interesting places inside at once. She was pretty sure it was going to sting like a motherfucker later, but right now Alice was enjoying herself too much to care. Billy wasn't particularly skilled at sex; but the size of his penis more than made up for his lack of skill with the dirty thoughts rolling around in Alices head about it.

Outside at the pickup truck Lona was still sucking on Officer Sweeny, who as this point was clutching on the side of the vehicle and actually moaning.. his skin dripping with moisture mostly from the extreme arousal Lona was causing. Every now and again his balls would try a half spurt, and Lona would gobble it down and do that thing with her hands again to stop it. Eventually, something like 15 minutes later, no amount of manipulation could stop it, and Lona instead moved her hands to massage his shaft and balls as he finally exploded down her throat, she gobbled every bit up and kept sucking gently, then just licking, then the barest brush of her lips as it finally went soft, although it was in danger of going hard again if she kept kissing and licking at the tip, now soft she sort of squeezed it with her lips to get the last few drops, swallowing those too, then smiled up at officer Sweeny. "Thankyou sir, that was lovely", she told Officer Sweeny with a cheeky grin as she carefully tucked him back into his pants and did up the belt and zip again, sitting back in the truck like nothing had happened.

Officer Sweeny still lost in the last sensations blinked and looked about with confusion not sure if that had really happened or he had imagined the entire thing.. a perception not helped by Lona sitting innocently in the passenger seat looking at him with a curious half smile. He checked his pants and found everything where it should be, and other than the puddle between Lona's legs, no physical evidence anything had happened at all. Confused he sort of blinked, and then said offhand, ".. don't let it happen again.. i guess.." Lona looked at him and pouted, "Oh dear, you seem to have made me so nervous I wet myself.." she did a little hop and pulled her dripping knickers off again, the pee having rinsed off most of the thick creme caused by her arousal earlier.

She handed the wet panty to Officer Sweeny, then scooted her legs back in the truck and pulled the door shut. "if you are having a hard time feel free to drop by if you need any help", said Lona with a lick of her lips. Officer Sweeny blinked again, went red faced as he looked at what she put in his hand, then stuffed it in his pocket and ran back to the drivers seat in the police van confused if he was losing his mind.

In the back of the van, Recruit Alice, having had her way with poor Billy at least twice in the 20 minutes Lona had been distracting Officer Sweeny, unlocked the handcuffs, and helped Billy tuck his now soft penis back into his pants. She stood up and pulled her skirt back down, and helped Billy up. She noticed her bra still sitting on the picnic blanket, and when she untied her purple thong knickers from the back door, she tossed them next to the bra. Opening the door she helped a very confused, but also rather happy Billy out onto the road, then rolled up the picnic blanket with her bra and knickers in it and handed it to him. She walked him back to his pick up truck, and sat him back down in the drivers seat, and closed his door. Leaning in the window she told Lona and Billy, "this time we are letting you off with a warning, next time pull over first.. " Alice leaned in and gave Billy a wet kiss on his mouth; then added, "and maybe invite me too.." she handed him a business card with her details on it, then stepped back, and banged the side of the pickup truck, "Well off with you both, dont you need to be at school?"

Billy nodded enthusastically, looked at the card, and stuck it in the ash tray with his registration papers. Lona waved at them as the truck drove off.

Walking back to the passenger side of the van, Alice made a face and paused. Before she opened the door, she opened her legs, and wiggled, letting Billy's built up sperm (at least two loads of it) drip out the gap between her legs to land on the grass.
    "Nice kids they have in this area", observed Alice to Officer Sweeny through the door window, who was staring blankly into space looking shell shocked. He just nodded quietly, still not sure if he had imagined the entire thing or not.

The door still closed Alice paused, noticing a tingle she took another look at Sweeny who was still blank faced and looking eyes front. Alice opened her legs a little more, and following up the sperm, pissed on the grass too, to wash out anything left on her labia, wiggling her ass back and forth spraying in a little circle. Before she finished she hiked the front of her skirt up, using the van as cover and placed her hand in her pee stream to rub it around and splash it back into her vagina to rinse it cleaner. Sliding her fingers around inside to both clean herself and confirm when she was clean. Then dropping her skirt again she rubbed her hand dry on the back of her skirt and pulled the van door open to sit in the passenger seat.

"So where next?", asked recruit Alice cheerfully. Finally snapping out of his daze a little Officer Sweeny started the van and glanced at her. She now had no bra on, her breasts straining to escape the top of her shirt where the buttons had broken off, her sweat making the fabric slightly transparent he could make out the shape of her nipples. He could see the tanned skin between her breasts in the gap at the top of her shirt. She did look like a sexy stripper in a police costume now. Maybe they should leave her uniform like that, it looked nice.

She was looking at him expectantly, apparently unconcerned by his regard of her chest. Oh right the question.
    "Uuhm we just run down here past the park then loop back around the commercial district back to our station and our patrol is done.", he answered eyes still glued to her chest. She looked down at her chest, running her hands down it again to pull her shirt down. This time a breast popped out as Sweeny watched exposing it entirely to his eyes. Still unconcerned Alice tucked it back in and adjusted her shirt so both breasts were equally spaced under the fabric.

"I feel much cooler without the bra, maybe I shouldn't bother with them during summer.. what do you think?", asked Alice. Finally dragging his eyes from her chest Officer Sweeny nodded, "you look much nicer that way" turning to look at the road.

Alice seemed rather pleased with herself for some reason, as Officer Sweeny pulled back on the road she added offhand, "I seem to have lost my knickers too, although it seems to feel nicer, this seat feels much more comfortable without any.."

His eyes went wide and he reached into his pocket and pulled out the wet pissy knickers Lona had given him and handed them to Alice. "Lona dropped hers, maybe they will fit..", he said nerviously. He heard some shuffling sounds, glancing over a moment later as he stopped at some traffic lights. Alice had pulled her skirt all the way up until it was inverted around her waist, exposing her waxed vagina to him. She was holding the pissy pink knickers open in front of her crotch as if she was sizing it up.

"Looks like they will fit, what do you think?", she asked innocently, fully aware he could see up her skirt like this. He looked between her vagina and the wet knickers and nodded. "Might be a bit small for your height tho, the elastic looks big enough but the fabric wont fully cover you.", he answered trying to sound professional. "Even better..", she added.

The light was green now, so he moved on.

When she held up the pissy knickers and sniffed them, then observed as an afterthought, "Hmm she pissed her knickers, I suppose that is another way to keep cool instead of take them off.. I should try that.." Officer Sweeny nearly crashed into the back of the car in front.

"Sorry", they both said at once. Alice pulled her skirt back down, and tossed the pissy pink knickers on the dash to dry in the sun. "I'll put them on when they dry..", she offered. Sweeny nodded and moved on down the road further.

He noticed she had put her jacket back on, covering up her exposed chest. A few minutes later Sweeny also noticed the pink panties were gone, and Alice had a panty line under her skirt now. "When did you sneak those knickers on?", he asked, adding "I thought you said underwear made you overheat?"

After a few more minutes driving she teased, "...if i get too hot in them i can always wet myself..".

Officer Sweeny ignored her this time, and got rather annoyed at himself when he noticed his pants were getting tight.

Alice noticed and chuckled to herself.

Playing with the zipper at the front of her jacket, she flashed the top of her shirt (and skin between her breasts) a couple of times as the van pulled into the police station parking lot.

"So what time you get off work today..", she asked. "Around 6pm today", he answered. "Oh good, can you give me a ride tonite then?", she asked. He turned to look at her, she was sitting with one leg up exposing the pink knickers up her skirt, which had a decidedly wet line along her labia, and really didn't cover a whole lot, her cliterous was sticking out the top.

She looked between her legs meaningfully. She wasn't talking about a car ride.

"I would love to", he answered, eyes glued to her cliterous. She nodded and slid out the car.

"See you at 6 then..", she said with a lewd smirk as she walked into the building.

When 6pm arrived, Alice handed Sweeny the pink knickers and pointed at the elastic. It had Lona's phone number and address stitched onto a label. "We missed that", she smiled. Officer Sweeny glanced at a nearby phone box and smiled, then noticing Alice no longer had a panty line; smiled even more...

Also - they were soaking wet.
    Last edited by Enkil; January 27, 2023, 03:27 PM.
Working...
X