The Road Trip Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Road Trip Story

Here is a completed story I wrote a few years ago. Like I said in my previous post, I prefer writing accident related content / short stories and have only been posting previously on ADISC and find that my content really is not a fit over there. Please let me know if you like my story and want me to keep writing a contributing content on this site. I know there isn't much active posts here that often so I do appreciate for those of you here that like the content to let me know.

This story is about one of my leading fantasies regarding accidents while in the car. Enjoy!

Best,

DK

The Road Trip Story

It’s Christmas eve, and Carolyn, Emma and their mother Annie, are on their way to spend the holiday’s with family in Buffalo, New York. Annie Hughs is 40 years old, and looks very good for her age. She is 5 foot 8, and about 125 pounds, with a very slender frame. She has long dark hair, hazel eyes, and has a cute little freckle under her right eye that her daughter Emma also has. Annie divorced her husband a year ago for his infidelity and she has spent a lot of time getting in shape in the hope of finding another man. Despite the effort she has put into her physique, she has not had much luck dating because of the stresses of being a single mother. Things have been hard on all of them since their father left, especially for both of her girls. Annie has been working tirelessly to make ends meet and help them however she can but sometimes she feels like she has struggling to reach them. Annie was lost after the conclusion of her marriage and she is only now discovering who she truly is and the power she holds within herself. She didn’t realize just how hard moving on from her husband and marriage would be, especially while also having to provide for her family. Annie does want to move on and meet somebody and start a new chapter in her life but she is afraid that if she does, her progress with the girls might stagnate. She is desperately afraid of losing them and creating further division within their family. Women however have desires, and Annie in particular has a strong sexual appetite. She is able to release those urges naturally by teasing the men at her gym. Like clockwork, when the girls leave for school in the morning, Annie works out at one of the more popular gyms in town. She likes to wear tight yoga pants that emphasize her tight physique in an alluring and sexually deviant way. She often leaves the gym with her panties heavier because she becomes extremely turned on by the wandering eyes from all the young men sneaking glances. Her new found confidence in herself and her body has made her feel 10 years younger and 10 times hotter. She is looking forward to the trip with the girls because Annie can show her new hard body off to her family who have been worried about how she has been coping with her recent struggles. She can now show them that although times have been tough, she has been taking great care of herself and meeting her goals.

It has been an unseasonably warm winter in Vermont this year and the girls have been enjoying the ability to wear autumn clothes just a little longer. For their long road trip today, Annie has decided to wear her very comfortable black lulu lemon yoga pants, a pair of white cotton panties, and a gray cashmere sweater. Annie’s oldest daughter Emma who just turned 19 years old is a Freshman in College. Emma is about 5 foot 5,120 pounds and petite. She has straight blond hair that goes down to the middle of her back which she inherited from her father. She also has his bright blue eyes that remind Annie of the hue of tropical waters. Her breasts are rather small but they have the ability to become quite perky when she gets turned on. Emma also has a very curvy bottom which always seems to catch the eyes of her male peers. Emma is quiet and lacks self confidence which may be a symptom from her anxiety disorder. Annie hates that Emma continues to struggle socially because she views herself differently than the rest of the world does. Annie is worried that Emma may miss out on important things because she struggles so much. Emma has never had a boyfriend despite her natural beauty and she has almost no friends. Most of her friends from high school have gone off to school but Emma chose to stay home and attend community college. Annie was blinded by her daughter’s decision when she decided to stay home because she had the grades to get into practically any school. It

was one of the major issues that stemmed from their father leaving. Since the divorce, Emma has been reverting back to some antisocial habits as well as a few babyish ones. You see, Emma hates using public bathrooms and refuses to use them. Ever since Emma was little, she would complain and tantrum about being forced to use the public restrooms. She preferred to hold her bladder because in her opinion, public bathrooms are unsanitary and unsafe. While she was in high school, Emma would always wait to use the bathroom until she got home and Annie would always wonder why she put herself through that.

Emma now goes to Community College which is a bit farther away than the her high school was. This means that Emma has to spend a large portion of her day on campus and outside of her home. This has made it much harder for her to have toilet routine like she did in high school where she could successfully avoid using public restrooms. It also doesn’t help that her classes are now staggered at different times throughout the day which causes her to have to stay on campus for long periods of time. Since Annie only has one car, sometimes she has to pick Emma up from school. Every time she gets her, Emma is quite desperate to use the bathroom. She will grab herself stealthily attempting to avoid Annie’s attention because she is very secretive about her toilet troubles. Annie acts like she doesn’t see it happen, but she does. She chooses not to bring it up to her daughter because it can be a really awkward conversation which will only lead to an argument. Emma would ultimately shy away from the discussion and pull back only making it harder for Annie to relate and help her daughter. Annie is very worried that part of Emma’s lack of confidence and toilet issues are attributed to her nighttime troubles. Emma has been a bed wetter since she was 7 years old. Annie believes this may have played a major role in Emma’s choice to stay home and attend community college rather then go away to school. She took to potty training rather quickly as a baby and had very few accidents during her toilet training but after her 7th birthday, Emma began to wet the bed habitually. Recently however, she seems to have been handling her situation much better and is wetting the bed much less than she was. With the advice from the family therapist, Annie has decided that Emma no longer needs to wear her nighttime diapers to bed. Annie hopes that by allowing Emma to take control of her issue it will allow her to take a step back and hopefully help heal their fractured relationship. The power dynamic between Annie and Emma has always been difficult for them to navigate, especially when it comes to Emma’s bedwetting. Even now at 19 years old, Emma and her mother still struggle with how to properly engage the issue. Seeking out therapy has proven to help guide their roles within their family dynamic. Annie now allows Emma to just keep a plastic cover on her bed to protect the mattress. If Emma wets the bed, she can wash her own sheets and wipe down the protector. This plan allows Emma to take control of her own situation and help allow both mother and daughter to try and heal their relationship without the added control issue. Emma has been absolutely ecstatic about the change and does seem to be much happier now. Despite the successful change, Annie still keeps a few packages of goodnites in the bathroom cabinet just incase Emma may need them again.

Annie’s other daughter Carolyn is the exact opposite of Emma. Carolyn is quite sociable and outgoing and has many different friends. She is still a senior in high school and when she is not in class she is often found at the mall. Carolyn is rather skinny, she is 5 foot 8, and 110 pounds but has a very curvy bottom like her sister. She has dark brown hair like her mother that falls just above her shoulders, and she also has small breasts which she hates. She is very fond of her ass though which she likes to show off by wearing yoga pants to school almost everyday. Carolyn is 18 years old and is very jealous of the attention that Emma gets from the boys in college which leads her to flirt a lot. Even though Emma never had a boyfriend, Carolyn is very aware that she is less pretty than her blond and blue eyed sister. Her jealously often causes the two of them to argue. You see, Carolyn secretly loves that her older sister has bedwetting issues because it makes her feel better about herself. She maybe the youngest of the family, but she takes pride in not the baby. Carolyn also has a tendency as the youngest to push boundaries and question everything regardless of who she is speaking with and what the topic is about. She mostly argues with her mother Annie about control issues. Carolyn thinks of herself as an adult and her mother still views her like a teenager who needs guidance. Carolyn has a bad habit of challenging authority which only fuels the hostility between her and her mother.

The girls are excited to be spending Christmas with their extended family as they haven't seen them since before their parents divorce. Their Grandmother doesn’t drive and she lives 6 hours away which means they never ever get a chance to see her. This Christmas their Aunt Margie and Uncle Chris and their three cousins April, James and Zoey will also be coming from Ohio to celebrate the holiday and Emma in particular is anxious to see them. Her cousins are all younger than her and they don’t know about her bedwetting issues and she wants to keep it that way. As the oldest of the cousins, Emma wants to show off her maturity by choosing to wear very adult clothes as a way to help separate herself from her younger cousins. Emma has spent a long time packing her bag in preparation for the trip. Emma has decided that she was going to put on her pretty knee high blue party dress for the ride. The cobalt blue of the dress highlights her eyes and will help make her feel strong and confident and it is the perfect first impression dress. Emma is also wearing her favorite full cut disney panties with Elsa from Frozen embroidered on rear which she has had since she was 13 years old. The fabric is a light cotton and are very thick which will prove helpful during their cold winter road trip.

While Emma was finishing getting ready, Carolyn also finished getting dressed and is ready for the trip. Carolyn picked out a beautiful olive green cashmere sweater and her favorite tight pair of black jeans. She also is wearing a purple thong which she begged her mother to buy her from Victoria Secret last month. Carolyn has a bad habit of wanting very expensive clothing and always has to ask her mother to buy her stuff. You see, Carolyn loves shopping and wearing sexy clothes but she doesn’t have a job. She often badgers her mother for money to shop and go out with her friends which usually cultivates arguments between them. Carolyn had begged her mother relentlessly to buy her those black jeans from Theory for her birthday this year knowing just how great her ass would look in them. In her mind, 300 dollar jeans wasn’t just a

want, they were a need. Carolyn pines for the finer things in life, but she refuses to get a job because it would cut into her social time. This makes Annie angry because she hates having to constantly shell out money for her daughter and hates driving her around. Not having a job but having a bustling social life means that Annie has to constantly shuttle her around from place to place and front the bill. She doesn’t understand why Carolyn fights her so much about working considering she always advocates for her independence. Annie always tells her that if she wants to be an adult and have the freedoms that she wants, she is going to have to work. Carolyn does hate that she has to rely on her mother and she does know that her mother is right but having a job would cut into her social time with friends and meeting boys. While it can be really inconvenient to have to constantly get her mothers approval on everything she wants, she just isn’t ready for a job. The girls are getting ready to leave and have begun packing up their car with their luggage before leaving for Buffalo.

“You girls excited for the big trip?” asked Annie. Annie stood by the front door with her road trip check list in her hand. She was always a stickler for lists and is very organized. The hallway of their modular home on the outskirts of Burlington was full of family photos and green plants. Today that hallways was full of luggage ready to be packed in the trunk of their black SUV.

“Mom!!!!, I told you yesterday that I was excited, why do you constantly ask me the same questions? It’s extremely irritating,” replied Carolyn. Carolyn was sitting on the bottom step of the staircase scrolling though her phone waiting to get the road trip over with.

“I’m excited mommy,” Emma shouted from her bedroom upstairs.

“We’ll I am happy that you both are excited. I just hope this year you two don’t ruin the holidays like in the past with your bickering,” said Annie. “Have you guys got everything packed up? Your toothbrushes, Soaps, Shampoos, and all of your toiletries?”

“Of course!!!, I made sure to remember everything this time,” said Carolyn. “I am an adult now, you don’t need to be constantly checking everything I do.”

“I’m your mother, It’s my job to make sure you have everything with you. I do not appreciate the attitude right now Carolyn. Were about to be stuck together in the car for a while so lets check our negatively at the door. Okay Honey?”

“Fine,” replied Carolyn.

“Emma?” Annie called up the stairs looking for her oldest daughter.

“Yes Mom?” Emma replied. Emma appeared at the top of the stairs with her last bag.

“Did you remember to pack your goodnites?” Annie asked. “I know you aren’t wearing them at night anymore, but since we are staying at Grandma’s, I think you should bring them just in case. Grandma doesn’t have a plastic sheet on any of her mattresses.”

“MOOOMMMM!!!!!” protested Emma. “We agreed that I no longer had to wear them. I’m 19 now, I don’t need to wear those anymore!” Emma’s cheeks became flushed as she crossed her arms in dismay of mother.

“Honey, I understand you’re embarrassed and that we agreed that I wouldn’t force you to wear them anymore but it would behove you to make sure you don’t soil one of Grandma’s beds,” stated Annie. “I also remember about 4 days ago finding your sheets in the washer after you left for school. I didn’t say anything about it, but I think the both of us know why you decided to wash them.” There was an awkward silence for about a couple seconds. Emma was nervously looking at the ground ashamed for having been caught by her mother for having yet another accident. She had been so good for a while but in reality, she has been just better at hiding the evidence. Although she no longer wets the bed as frequently, she still averages about 10 incidents each month.

“Fine, I will bring them but I will only wear them at Grandma’s. Once were home I will not go back to wearing them at night anymore,” said Emma. Emma then ran into the bathroom to grab her diapers. Carolyn snickered at her sisters situation, something about her sisters problems helped to boost her ego. A minute later Emma emerged from the bathroom holding a large package of goodnites and hustled down the steps to where a large green duffle bag sat in front of the front door. Emma quickly tossed them in the bag and zippered it closed.

“Alright girls, I think were ready to go. Make sure you girls grab your winter coats because none of you guys are properly dressed for the weather. It shows possible snow storms on the way there.”

Both girls grabbed their coats and a few blankets for the ride before going outside and packing up the trunk of their car.The girls then left their home in Burlington Vermont and began their long journey to Buffalo New York.

As soon as they got onto the highway Annie started playing her audio book through the car speakers and both girls put their headphones in. Annie is driving, Carolyn is sitting in the front seat and Emma is sitting behind her in the backseat. It began to snow about 20 minute into their trip and the forecast showed that it would continue for most of their ride. While Emma was enjoying her music, she felt her stomach begin to hurt, and she needed to pee. “Mom I need to use the restroom, can we stop somewhere soon” asked Emma.

“Mom told us to use the bathroom before we left, why didn’t you listen to her?” snapped Carolyn. Carolyn was fumbling on her phone waiting to hear back from he friends that she was already missing.

“I did use the bathroom, but I have to go again. What are you the pee police?” responded Emma.

Carolyn replied, “I don’t want to prolong this drive anymore then it needs to be, and we left 45 minutes ago.” Carolyn turned behind her to look at Emma and stuck her tongue out at her. Emma shot her a nasty look in return before turning to look at her mother.

“Sorry honey, but we just got onto to highway and there isn’t going to be a rest stop for 100 miles.” Annie looked her her daughter Emma through the rearview mirror. “Can you hold it?” asked Annie.

Emma caught her mothers eyes in the mirror and replied, “I can wait for the rest stop.” Emma sat back into her seat, annoyed with her sister. Her urge to use the bathroom wasn’t too bad just yet. She looked out the window at the falling snow and wondered why her sister was always so mean to her. Emma put her music back on and closed her eyes trying to think about how great it will be to see her family in just a little while. Carolyn and Emma then fell asleep while their mother Annie continued to drive and listen to her audiobook.

Emma was awakened 2 hours later by horrible stomach cramps. Her urge to poop was almost unbearable and came out of nowhere. “Mom, I need to use the bathroom really bad, why didn’t you wake me when we passed the rest area?” cried Emma. Emma grabbed her stomach in pain.

“Honey you were sleeping, I assumed you didn’t want me to wake you,” replied Annie. Annie was focused on the road worried about the traffic and the unrelenting storm.

“How long until the next rest area?” Emma asked.

“About 45 minutes until the next place we can stop.” replied Annie.

“I don’t think I can hold it that long, is there anyway you can pull over to the side of the road, its an emergency?” Emma asked.
    “Im sorry baby but I wouldn’t be comfortable with that. The roads are bad and its snowing like crazy, it would be very unsafe.” Annie was shocked by Emma’s request to stop at all let alone to pee on the side of the road. With her history of avoiding public restroom like the plague, this was a huge deal. “If you really need to pee that bad, maybe you can put on one of your goodnites and pee in that,” said Annie.

“I have to go number 2, I can’t do that in a goodnite. Please mom it’s becoming an emergency!!” pleaded Emma. Emma grabbed her stomach in pain, she hadn’t felt this much stomach pain before. She needs to use the restroom very badly and knows that unless she can get out of this car and go, she would make a mess in her panties. If her sister Carolyn were to see that, she would tease her relentlessly and then everybody would find out. Emma turned over to Carolyn to see if she was awake. Carolyn was sleeping ever so soundly with her head rested against the window.

“Honey your going to have to hold it until the next rest area. I have to go to the bathroom too but I will not pull over because it’s too dangerous and you need to respect that. What if someone were to side-swipe you while your going to the bathroom on the side of the road. Can you hold it a little longer baby?” asked Annie.

“I’ll try,” said Emma. At this point she was grabbing her crotch with her left hand as her need to urinate was growing too. Emma also had one hand on her stomach and she was hunched over in her seat. She began telling herself that she had to hold it in fear of what Carolyn would say to her former classmates. After about a minute, the intense urge passed and Emma put her music back on, and decided to try and distract herself from her growing need to relieve herself. While listening to music, Emma was able to drift back off to sleep.

Annie was intensely focused on the road watching the lines very carefully to avoid black ice. Her own need too relieve herself was a growing issue. Annie turned off the audiobook she was listening to it became too distracting. She was nonchalantly grabbing herself as well trying to make sure she could hold in her pee. Annie has never been one to be some desperate and she knew that she shouldn’t have drank so much diet soda before beginning the drive. She cursed quietly to herself about how badly she needed to pee. She thought about how she had judged her daughter Emma and how she frequently would need to hold herself when desperate to go. Humbled was one thing that came to her mind when thinking about the situation.The roads were bad and she knew that unless she drove slowly and carefully, it would be dangerous. It was the first real snowfall she had seen this year as this autumn was unseasonably warm. She turned to look in her rearview mirror at Emma. Emma had her eyes closed and her hands on her stomach. I guess we’re twins, Annie thought to herself. She felt bad for her daughter knowing that she knew how it felt to desperately need to use bathroom. She turned to look over at Carolyn who was still asleep. She couldn’t help but think how beautiful her daughter was, and was happy she was resting so peacefully wondering why it couldn’t be like this all the time. Annie then felt the pressure in her bladder ease up a bit and then she turned her audio book back on. As she did that, traffic was slowly coming to a stop. She began to get more worried about her own needs and questioned whether she could hold herself without having an accident.

Carolyn woke up to the falling snow and the bright taillights of the many cars parked in the middle of the highway. “Mom, how far away are we from Grandma’s?” asked Carolyn.

“About 2 hours away baby. We lost about an hour of time due to this traffic, but we’ll get there,” replied Annie.

Carolyn sat up in her chair and cursed under hear breath. She was sick of being in the car and wanted to stretch her legs. “When are we going to be able to stop and use the bathroom? I want to pee and stretch my legs,” asked Carolyn.

Annie replied, “I need to use the bathroom too baby, and Emma is extremely desperate as well. Unfortunately we are in stand-still traffic and the sign says the next rest area is 28 miles away.”

Carolyn sat up in her seat and her urge to pee wasn’t too bad just yet. Carolyn turned to look back at Emma to see how she was holding up. Emma had her headphones in, and was holding herself with her eyes closed. She looked to be in pain, and Carolyn felt bad for her older sister. Although she was jealous of her and her natural looks, she didn’t want her sister to feel embarrassed or uncomfortable, plus she didn't want the car smelling of pee for the rest of the ride. Carolyn then turned to look at the road and saw red taillights glowing for miles up the road. She couldn’t remember the last time she had seen so many cars in one place.

Emma woke up and stared out the window, still holding herself in pain. Her need to pee was getting worse, but the pain in her stomach was unbearable. Slowly and surely the passing waves of pain coming from her stomach kept becoming harder to bare. Emma knew she should have tried to use the bathroom before they left, but she didn’t feel the urge at that time. Emma hadn’t had a bowel movement in almost 4 days. She has always had a slow metabolism, but 4 days was even long for her. She clutched her stomach and could her massive poo pressing against her abdomen. Emma knew that distracting herself with music wasn’t going to work anymore, nor wood out sleeping the pain as they inched closer to a road sign stating that the next rest area was going to be 20 miles away. She grabbed her crotch and thought maybe if she let out a little poop she could focus on holding her pee. If she let out just a tiny bit of poop, her bladder wouldn’t be as distressed. If she peed her pants, her mom and her sister would both know and it would completely ruin the seat, but if she only pooped a little bit into her panties, it wouldn’t smell and she could hide it. Emma decided that that is what she was going to do. Emma was wearing her Elsa panties, the one’s that she had since she was a little girl. She thought to herself about how babyish she would feel once she releases a little poop into them. She hadn’t pooped in her pants since she was 12. When that happened she was really sick and woke up in the middle of the night and realized that she had messed in her Goodnite. She cried so loudly that her little sister Carolyn came to her bedroom to see if she was okay. That only made her feel worse about the situation as she had always wanted to be a good role model for her sister. Her father was the one who came in and helped her get changed that night. She missed him dearly and wonders if he will ever come back and visit her. Emma grabbed herself again feeling the weight of her bowels pressing harder onto her tiny bladder. She thought maybe she should tell her mother about her distress. It would be worse if she had an accident and didn’t tell her mother before it started to happen. The crotch of her Elsa panties was pressing hard against her privates. She usually wore thongs, but being it was winter and she was wearing a very expensive dress, she needed to wear something that covered all her privates. She was glad that she was wearing full cut panties as a thong wouldn’t contain any poop at all and would completely mitigate her options. If she were to let a little poop out in one of her thongs, it would just go onto the seat and she couldn’t contain it. Emma took a deep breath and decided that she needed to relieve some of this pressure. Emma sat up in her seat and the realization of what she was about to do was setting in. She was going to purposely poop in her panties. She put her hands on her thighs and leaned against the car door as if she was bracing herself for a hit.

“You okay honey? asked Annie.

Emma was taken aback as she wasn’t prepared for her mother to catch her about to willingly poop a little into her panties. ‘Yeah mom, I’m just trying to keep comfortable. My tummy hurts really badly, I don’t know how much longer I can hold on, replied Emma.

“I know honey, I'm desperate too, just try to hold on as long as you can until the rest area. If you feel like your not able to hold it, your goodnites are packed in one of the bags in the truck. I think you could reach it through that little compartment behind the middle seat.” said Annie.

“I’ll be fine mom, I am not putting one on. I can’t believe you even asked me that,” replied Emma. Emma wanted to wait till the next rest area but she knew that if she didn’t relieve some of the pressure, she was going to have a very serious accident in her pants, one that she wouldn’t be able to hide. If she put on the diaper then everyone would know and she would feel like such a baby. Emma thought about how it would feel pulling up to her grandmothers house wear a wet and messy goodnite. Emma cringed at the thought, she could’t let that happen. Emma decided that enough was enough, she was committed and she was going to go through with her plan. Emma then repositioned herself in the backseat with her legs tucked beneath her so she was sitting on them with her knees facing the back of Carolyn’s seat. Emma took a deep breath and slowly started pushing. She felt her sphincter open up and the turtle head of her large bowel movement poked it’s head out of her butthole. Emma was not a stranger to large bowel movements as she was what her therapist called, “Anal Retentive.” She could feel it try to push its way out but it was so massive that she needed to give an extra push. She moaned a bit as she felt the tip of it, “touch cotton.” Emma was sweating, she had never actually done this before, at least not on purpose. That night she messed her goodnite she was completely asleep when it happened and she was sick. She remembered being very embarrassed by that and couldn’t imagine how embarrassed she would be if she was caught having a huge accident in her pants in front of her family. While she was thinking about that, her turd kept pushing out of her butt and she started to clench her sphincter shut after about a quarter of her poop had come out. Emma became nervous because she wasn’t sure if she could cut the poop off so that not all of it came out. Emma took another deep breath and focused hard on trying to stop the force or her bowel movement and stop it in its tracks. She felt her poo snap off into her panties as about 5 inches worth of poop had nestled it’s way between her butt and her panties. Adrenaline started coursing through her veins and her heart was pumping very fast and she felt extreme guilt for what she had just done. She had just purposefully pooped in her panties at the age of 16. She had only intended on pooping a little but she wasn’t able to cut it off where she needed to. She could feel a turd the size of a peach sitting inside her panties. Emma began to worry that she had pooped too much and that it would give her away. The poop was very hard and warm and was much heavier than she thought it would be. Emma could feel sweat dripping down her forehead, and turned to look out the window. The red taillights of the many cars in front of them illuminated the sides of the snowy highway. Emma felt ashamed of herself for what she had just done and started to have goosebumps all over her body. She knew that she was going to have a large skid mark on her Elsa panties and might have to throw away one of her favorite pair of

panties. She reached back and felt her butt with her hand and could feel the turd pressed against her panties and cheeks and then she shuddered. Then she thought about the smell that might be emanating from her bottom and starting doing some damage control. Emma wrapped a blanket over her legs and hoped that maybe it might help contain the smell of her poo. A part of her felt a bit of relief despite the shame of having a mess in her panties because she no longer felt an overwhelming amount of pain in her bowels. She also felt guilty as if she had betrayed Elsa, her childhood hero by making a mess across her embroidered face.

A couple minutes passed, and Emma felt a bit better. She was still unsure whether or not the smell of her poop would give her away. She tried to stealthily glance at her mothers eyes in the rearview mirror to see if she was aware of any unwanted aroma’s in the vehicle. As far as she could tell, nobody in the car knew about what she just did. Emma was still sitting on her legs with her knees pointed at Carolyn’s seat. She didn’t want to sit directly onto the seat incase her mess smeared. If that happened then it might get onto the car seat. Despite her concerns, she decided to sit down normally and make sure that the smell would be contained between her butt and the car seat. As she sat down, she was surprised because the turd in her pants didn’t smear between her butt cheeks. The mess was so hard because of how constipated she was that it felt safe and secure between the seat and her bottom and the sensation was unfamiliar to Emma. She was surprised that it didn't feel as bad as she thought it would, and in fact, it felt kind of nice. She looked back up at her mother who was focused on driving and then looked at her sister Carolyn who was texting on her phone. They still had no idea about what she had just done, and she felt naughty being in on a secret that only she knew. Emma still had to pee and poop but not nearly as bad as she did. She felt the front of her panties stealthily from beneath the blanket and noticed they were a bit wet. When she was pushing, she must have let out a tiny but of pee too and that helped relieve some of the pressure on her bladder. Emma put her headphones back in, and started listening to her music again.

Annie was starting to get very desperate as traffic had not moved much in the last half hour. They were only 15 miles from the rest stop where they could all stretch their legs and use the bathroom, but it was far enough where Annie began to question whether or not she could hold herself. She has had to pee for a while, but now she felt the need to poop as well. She looked into the rearview mirror at her daughter Emma who had her headphones in and seemed to be doing better with her own needs to use the restroom. Annie was worried that her daughter might not make it to the bathroom and may have an accident in her panties. She had thought that if Emma’s need got bad enough that she would ask her again to put on a goodnite. The trunk with all their bags was definitely reachable through the backseat. That way she wouldn’t need to pull over the car in this dangerous weather. Annie herself was now worried that she might have and accident in her panties thinking she might also need to put one on too. She grabbed herself and Carolyn took notice to it.

“You okay mom, your looking quite desperate to use the bathroom?” asked Carolyn.

“Yeah I’ll be fine, I can make it the last 15 miles until the rest stop,” said Annie. Annie knew that it was going to be a close call, she has had close calls before and has even had an accident or two in her adult life. A couple years ago, she was in Cancun Mexico with her Ex husband and shit herself after drinking some contaminated tap water. She knew the water there was questionable in quality, but she never thought anything would happen to her. Her Ex was very mad at her when she had the accident and called her a baby. Annie cried herself to sleep that night, and that day pretty much summed up their relationship. Then Annie noticed the next road sign, Rest Area in 10 miles.

Carolyn was well rested after sleeping for most of the ride. She enjoyed road trips because she felt safe in the car with her family and it reminded her of better times. When their father left, it was really hard on Carolyn and it caused her to lash out at her sister and her mother even though she never intended to do so. She was just so full of emotion and she had such a hard time processing her feelings that it would overcome her and emanate in various ways. Most of the time, she directed those emotions onto her mother and sister. Emma and Carolyn were once very close and now it feels as though Carolyn has pushed her away. She struggles with wanting her independence and to prove to her father and mother that she doesn’t need them, but she also still has feelings of wanting to go back to the way things used to be. Carolyn looked out the window and thought about her father and how much she missed him. She wished that he was here to enjoy the family trip and so desperately wanted to be able to spend the holidays with him. Carolyn was always much like her father in that they both enjoyed being outside and they both appreciated nature. When Carolyn was little, Her father would take her up to Mount Mansfield and they would have a little picnic just the two of them. Emma never wanted to come with them because she was frightened of bugs which allowed Carolyn to bond alone with her father. They always went out and did things together whether it was going hiking, bird watching or even just going out for a walk just to look at the trees. Growing up in Vermont, Carolyn was exposed to beautiful and picturesque mountains and farmland which cultivated her appreciation for animals and nature but it was her dad that really instilled in her the love. This is why she always enjoyed the long car ride to her Grandmothers because between Burlington and Buffalo, there is a lot of rural land full of farm animals but most of all, beautiful scenery.

As Carolyn was reminiscing about her father, she felt a twinge of pain in her stomach. Carolyn grabbed her abdomen feeling her need to use the bathroom get worse. She looked over at her mother who was also holding her stomach as well and then she looked over at her sister Emma who was sitting comfortably with her head against the window. Carolyn loved her sister so much but she was always jealous of her sister’s natural beauty. Carolyn has always had to fight for the boys attention with other girls while her sister never needed to try and she would always have boys flock to her. Carolyn relented Emma because she had all these suitors and even more because she was always just too naive to notice them. Carolyn looked at the GPS and saw that her Grandmothers house was only about and hour and a half away. She knew that she wouldn’t be able to hold it until she got to there and she is ready to get out of the car at the rest area and relieve herself.

“Carolyn, watch for the road signs because the next rest area should be coming up. I can’t see anything with all the snow coming down, let alone drive the car. How are you holding up honey” asked Annie

“Got it mom, I am holding up just fine.” replied Carolyn. Carolyn watched the signs carefully and about 2 minutes later she saw the sign for the rest area. “Mom it’s coming up in 3 miles on the right hand side.” exclaimed Carolyn.

“Emma!!!” Shouted her mother. “Emma wake up honey, were coming up to the rest area.” exclaimed Annie.

Emma picked her head up from the window awakened from her micro nap. Emma had been dreaming about her father and about how the holidays used to be when he was still around. She was so entranced by her dream that she almost forgot about her little accident that wasn’t much of an accident at all. Emma then looked down at her lap covered by her blanket and although she couldn’t see it, she could feel her butt was all sticky and warm. Emma’s body became tense and she starting getting really anxious because her poop felt like it had smeared a bit more between her butt and the seat while she was sleeping. She looked over at her mothers eyes in the rearview mirror and nervously watched to see if she was looking at her. What if her mother smelled something while she was sleeping, did they know, she wondered. Emma then reached her hand down beneath her blanket again to feel her butt and her jaw dropped. She could feel that the entire back of her Elsa panties were sticky and they were stuck to her bottom. Emma bit her lip anxiously, unsure how that could have happened. The last thing she remembered before falling asleep was pushing out a turd that was hard and was snug safely between her cheeks and her panties. Then she remembered sitting down on the seat directly because she was worried that the smell might escape from under the blanket if she didn’t confine her butt to the seat. When she sat down on her turd, she did feel her poop smear a little bit but not to the extent of what she was feeling now. Emma then worried that maybe she had wet herself while she was sleeping again which might have caused her poop to mush and smear more but when she felt the crotch of her panties she felt that they were still dry. Emma sighed with relief knowing that she still had a chance to get away with what she had done. Emma then realized that when she put her butt against the seat, her body heat probably caused her butt to sweat because of the blanket which probably caused her poop to spread and smushed while she was sleeping. She then reached down and felt her butt again and sure enough, was convinced that that is what happened. Emma then realized that when they get to the rest area, she was going to have to get up and out of her seat and while her dress would cover her panties, she was worried about the smell and the possibility that her seat might be marked with poop. Emma then grabbed her coat from the floor of the back seat and carefully slid it beneath her bottom in an effort to hide any stains on the car seat.

Annie was so focused on holding her bladder that she almost didn’t see the entranceway to the rest area on the righthand side of the high way. She flipped on her turning signal and dashed into the exit lane and began driving up towards a small brown building in the center of the parking lot. The only lights she could see were from vending machines beaconing tired and weary travelers to the toilets. Annie drove all the way up to the building and parked the car, ecstatic to finally being able to get some relief. Annie noticed that the parking lot was relatively full and that there were a lot of people sitting in their cars waiting for the traffic to lighten. Upon parking the car, Annie turned over and looked at her two daughters and said, “Girls we made it! lets go use the restroom.”

Carolyn shot right up and exited the vehicle and stretched her whole body out. “Thank god!!” Carolyn exclaimed. “I felt like a pretzel being cooped up for that long. How much farther until we reach grandma’s?”

Annie stood up and exited the car herself and said, “The GPS says that we should arrive in about an hour and 15 minutes. We should have been there a while ago but we lost almost two hours sitting in that traffic. Emma honey, come out lets walk over to the restroom together.”

Emma sighed and slowly removed her seat belt. This was it she thought, either I can get in that restroom unseen and I can hide the evidence or both my mother and my sister are going to know that I had an accident. Emma sat up and exited the backseat and while doing so, she pulled the back of her dress down as far down as she could in order to hide her accident. The hem of her dress only fell to her knees and she wasn’t wearing any panty hose or leggings to help hide her problem. Emma closed the car door behind her and smiled at her mother.

“Where is your coat Emma?” asked her mother.

“It was so hot in the car I need to cool off.” replied Emma.

Annie looked over at her inquisitively. “It’s too cold to not wear a coat honey, can you please put it on for me?” Asked Annie.

Emma looked at her mother for a moment before grabbing the blanket from the floor and put it on the backseat where her coat was. Emma then put the coat on real quick hoping that it did not smell from the car seat.

“Emma, I figured you would be rushing out to get into that restroom considering you told me that you felt like you were going to explode earlier. Are you okay honey?” Annie asked.

Emma could tell that her mother had on that face, the face that implies that she thinks she had an accident and now she is trying to be kind about it. Emma always hated when her mother would do that. Annie was never angry or yelled at Emma when she had her bathroom troubles. Annie just always tilted her head and talked down to her like she was still a baby in a soft tone of voice like she didn’t want Emma to get upset. Emma looked back at her mother and said, “Im fine mom, I didn’t have an accident the urge just went away when I feel asleep. I don’t like that you always assume things. I am a adult, I am not a little baby anymore.” said Emma sternly.

Annie just smiled and said, “Well that’s good honey.” Annie looked over at Emma’s dress and did not see any signs of an accident. She was worried about Emma but it seems like she was able to hold on. Annie then locked the car and all three women then began walking together over to the ladies room.

As Emma walked over to the restrooms with her mother and her sister, she could feel her panties cling to her ass. When she had pooped earlier, the poo had felt warm and almost alarmingly comforting, Emma thought. Now that she exited the car and began walking over to the restrooms, the cold winter air instantly made her poo cold and uncomfortable. Emma made sure to walk behind her family as if nothing was wrong to avoid suspicion. Upon arriving at the restrooms, the women were greeted by a large orange sign on the bathroom doors that read, Restroom is currently out of order due to frozen pipes. New York State apologizes for any inconvenience. Annie read the sign in disbelief.

“NO NO NO, This Can’t Be Happening!!!” Annie Shouted. She reached down and grabbed the handle to the bathroom door and pulled it and sure enough, the door was locked. Annie had been putting on a good show for the girls, but she was feeling very, very desperate. She looked at both of her daughters and saw that they too were upset that their last hopes of relieving themselves was gone.

“What are we going to do mom?” asked Carolyn. Carolyn thought about her urge and could tell that she was probably not going to make it all the way to Grandma’s without stopping to pee.

“I don’t know honey, I don’t know.” replied Annie. Annie then scoured the parking lot for any place that was private enough to use the bathroom. With all the cars parked in the lot waiting for the traffic to pass, there would be no where private enough to relieve themselves. With the heavy snow coming down, walking into the woods and risk frostbite was not an option either. Annie racked her brain trying to come up with a solution.

Emma looked at both her mother and her sister and felt bad for them. She knows what it feels like to be in pain from having to use the bathroom so desperately. She herself still urgently needed to use the bathroom but the pain had dissipated for a while since her planned accident. While they were standing there multiple people ran up and over to the bathrooms as well only to have the same reaction and walk away angry. Carolyn, Emma and Annie all just looked at each other for about a minute while they all contemplated their options.

“Alright girls, we don’t have a choice, lets get back in the car and try somewhere else.” Annie directed. All three women walked down to their car and Annie opened up the truck and grabbed the large green duffle bag and handed it to Emma. “Put this behind my seat in the car.” Annie asked. Emma grabbed the bag from her mother and followed her directions. Emma opened up the backseat and tossed the bag behind her mother’s seat and then she carefully spread out her coat on the seat again and replaced it with the blanket that she had placed there before. Emma then sat on top of her coat and put the blankets back of her legs. When Emma sat, she could feel her cold poop get smushed even more but this time, Emma didn’t like the feeling. She thought to herself that this is what it must feel like to sit in cold peanut butter. Emma felt so little sitting there in the car with her family with her butt covered in her own mess. The worst part about it was hiding it from her mother but she was too embarrassed to say anything. All three women then buckled their seat belts and then Annie put the car into drive and began driving out of the rest area.

Annie turned the heat up in the car as she merged onto the highway. “Carolyn please watch for road signs for another restroom and also a gas station so that we can try and stop and fill up the tank.”

Carolyn nodded and agreed with her mother. “I need to pee really bad, but I think I can hold it. I just want to get to Grandma’s.” said Carolyn.

Annie then looked into her rearview mirror and at her daughter Emma. “Emma, how are you holding up honey?” she asked.

“I’m okay mom, at least I think I will be okay to hold on until we reach the next area.” said Emma.

Annie smiled at her daughter and then said, “I grabbed the green bag because I packed all of our toiletries in it, including Emma’s goodnites. If either of you girls can’t hold on any longer please put one of those on to avoid messing the seats.

“I AM NOT PUTTING ONE OF THOSE ON, I AM NOT A BABY!!” yelled Carolyn.

Emma just looked out the window feeling embarrassed trying not to think about what Carolyn just said. Emma always knew Carolyn was not shy about making it known that she thinks her problem is weird and gross but she never outwardly spoke about the issue in a manner like that. Emma wiped away a tear and stared out the window. She then grabbed her stomach again after feeling a heaviness and a pressure in her abdomen. All of that anxiety and shame has made her have to poop again. Emma then began to sweat because she knew that if she were to become overwhelmed and have to poop again, she wasn’t sure she could stop it. If she had another accident then she would get caught for sure. Her mother already wanted to put her back in her nighttime diapers, and if she were to find out that she had pooped her pants then it would be all over. Emma just stared out the window and told herself to hold on tight and tried to reassure herself that they would be able to stop again soon and get to a bathroom.

Annie was focused on the road and was grabbing herself brazenly now. She could not believe that she was in this position. Here she is an adult woman with her two daughters in the car on their way to her mothers and she is desperate to use the bathroom. Annie knew that she might not have too much longer to hold on and she was getting closer and closer to their destination. Annie thought about just pulling over the car and putting on one of those diapers herself but she was worried about what kind of message that would be for her daughters. Here she is always giving Emma trouble over her accidents in an attempt to help her daughter but being on the other side of the situation might be too much for her to bear. What would her daughters think about her if she were have an accident? Would Emma even be able to listen to her mother anymore and know that she knows whats best for her? Would Carolyn tell everybody and belittle her for having a problem? Annie clenched the steering wheel harder with her left hand and her right hand was holding her privates hard to help her keep control. Annie could feel that her battle was only just beginning because her stomach was churning and she knew she would have to poop soon too. Annie took a deep breath and told herself to hold on and continued to drive.

Carolyn was upset, she never had to use the bathroom so badly in her life. She could tell everyone in the car was fighting their own urges unable to use the bathroom too. She looked

over at her mother and it felt awful seeing her hunched over in pain and unable to focus. Carolyn then turned back to look at her sister and saw that she too was holding on for dear life unable to get any relief. The GPS said that they were only 55 minutes away from Grandma’s but she knew that everybody in this car would not make it that long. Carolyn knew that she herself could not wait that long. She had been watching road signs for miles and nothing came up, not even an exit sign. Each passing mile marker just made Carolyn more and more anxious as she continued to fight her bodies own urges. Carolyn adjusted herself in her seat so she could sit on her heal to help her keep control of her urine. Carolyn tried to think back of a time when she had been in a situation like this before or even had an accident. She could not remember a single time being more desperate or having failed to hold on. Carolyn then grabbed her phone and continued to try and find a place to stop. She told herself just to hold on, she told herself that she could make it.

Emma had had enough, she could not take this pain anymore. She had tried to fight the good fight and she even attempted to outsmart her body by letting a little bit of poop out earlier in the ride, to no avail. After getting up and out of the car earlier, she must have loosened something in her bowels or the cold air rearranged her insides because the pain in her bowels had only gotten worse. Emma reached underneath the blanket again and felt the cold hard poo in her panties. The worst part about all of this was that she was still in an immense amount of stomach pain despite all she has been through. Emma also had to pee but it was nothing compared to her urge to poop. She had not felt so uncomfortable and gross in such a long time. She was a 19 year old girl in her pretty blue dress sitting in her own poo in her Elsa panties. It was that moment when she came to terms with the situation for what it was, this was no longer a fight to prevent an accident but rather a fight to contain one.

Emma took a deep breath and looked at her reflection in the window. She could see on her own face just how far this had come and just how much she needed the pain to end. Emma thought about all of her options because there was no time left anymore. She knew that she was not going to be able to to hold much longer, at most maybe another 10 minutes or so if she was lucky. In her mind, that left her with only two viable options. Her first option was that she could tell her mother that she was not going to make it and her mother would tell her to put on one of her goodnites. If that happened she would have to take off her panties and then both her mother and sister would know that she had an accident earlier and that she didn’t say anything about it. That was not the only problem, the other issue was what could she do with those soiled panties? She could throw them out the window or they would sit in the car somewhere in a bag or even directly on the floor. The other problem with this scenario was if she didn’t take off her already soiled underwear she would then have to put the goodnite on over them. That would just not feel right she thought. The worst part of this entire plan too was having to tell her mother the full extent of what happened which would mean having to get reprimanded for not telling her mother when it happened initially and probably be forced back into her nighttime diapers. The last problem with this plan was ultimately if her mother knew that she had an accident and hid it from her, the rest of the entire ride her mother would relentlessly ask all these questions about why she didn’t say anything earlier and question her hygiene.

The second option Emma had, was to just sit there in her already soiled panties and finish the job. If she did that her mother would still reprimand her for having an accident but at least she wouldn’t know about her accident from 2 hours ago. If her mother knew that she messed her panties, then she would be furious as to why she didn’t say anything about it. Her mother was always understanding about her accidents but whenever Emma tried to hide them that was when her mother would get angry. She did not like the idea that her daughter was having troubles and then lying about them. Emma loved and appreciated that about her mother though because she knew that if she was upfront and honest about everything she would receive support. Emma then thought about how Carolyn still did not understand that quality about their mother yet. Emma thought about Carolyn and what her reaction might be to Emma’s inevitable accident. She would probably gag and open the windows in this blizzard and complain about the smell. She would also tease Emma incessantly about this for the rest of their lives. Emma thought back to one Christmas morning about 2 years ago when Carolyn woke her up to open presents and saw that Emma had wet the bed that night. Emma’s goodnite had leaked and caused her sheets to become drenched in her urine. Carolyn brought it up every morning for about a month teasing Emma about her nighttime troubles. Emma may be the older sister, but she certainly gets treated like the younger one. Emma then looked back over at Carolyn who was sitting on her heal also desperate to use the restroom. Emma chuckled to herself and hoped deep down that she might have one and see how the other shoe fits. Emma’s stomach gurgled and for a second Emma felt immense pressure in her abdomen. She leaned over and groaned until the feeling passed. Emma then looked over at her mother and sister and realized that her time for making a decision was done and this was the end of the line.

The snow was slowing down outside the car Emma noticed as she looked out the window one last time before succumbing to her biological urges. There were still many cars moving slowly in the snow just waiting to breakthrough this jam and venture forth to their holiday destinations. Emma was sitting on her butt with a blanket over her legs and could feel her panties continue to stick to her butt. She reached down under the blanket and beneath her skirt and pulled them down a bit to make sure that they covered the entire surface area of her bottom. When she did that, Emma could feel her panties detach a bit from her ass. She could tell that she still had a sizable poop between her cheeks and while her panties were definitely smeared, it wasn’t as bad as she originally thought. She chuckled to herself as she imagined how little that matters now that she was about to fill them up. Emma then tucked her legs back underneath her like she had done earlier in the ride when she first decided she was going to poop. Her knees faced the back of Carolyn’s seat and her lap was still covered by the blanket. Emma then reached with her other hand to pull up the back of her skirt to make sure that it did not get soiled in the process. Emma then looked at her mother and sister one last time before finishing the job. Her mother was still in pain and was focussed on the road and Carolyn was still on her phone and holding onto her stomach. She then closed her eyes and grabbed the bar on the top of the car to make sure she remained steady. Emma then gave a little push and let nature take its course. She felt a shiver go down her spine as slowly and surely the turtlehead of her bowel movement poked it’s way out of her anus. She took a deep breath as her poop slowly released and began to touch the already soiled cotton of her panties. Emma’s sphincter dilated and she could feel that the width of this poo was massive and she was going to have to push a little harder to get the job done. She continued to push as the poop began to settle in the back of her Elsa panties. Emma kept pushing as her panties kept getting heavier and heavier while the pressure that was

in her bowels slowly dissipated. Emma then opened her eyes once she finished and with her left hand reached down to her bottom and felt the mess that she made. Her panties tented out about 6 inches and her poop nestled in her panties in such a way that it felt like she had a softball or even a cantaloupe in them. Her panties were so heavy that she could feel the leg holes of her panties dangle underneath her legs. Emma then began to smell herself and realized that the game was officially over and it was time to face the music as there was noway that she could hide what she just did.

“Mom? asked Emma in a shy and timid tone of voice.

“Yes Honey?” replied Annie.

“I.....I.... Couldn’t hold it.” said Emma.

Carolyn turned her head back to look at Emma in a very curious manner as if she wanted to verify what she just heard. Emma then caught Annie’s eyes through the rearview mirror and they locked onto each-other.

“Emma honey are you okay? Did you already have an accident? If not, can you put on one of those goodnites? I really don’t want to car seat to get messed up.”

Emma then put her head down and diverted her attention away from her mother and said, “It’s too late mom, I already went in my panties.”

Annie then did something that Emma did not expect. Annie said, “I appreciate that you held on as long as you could honey. I understand that it is very difficult for you to hold on to your bladder. I would have just hoped that you would have put the goodnite on like I asked because It is going to be hard to clean the seat after urinating on it.”

Emma then looked over at Carolyn before saying, “I didn’t have a pee accident.”

Annie took a second before responding to her daughter. Annie could feel her own desperation almost hit the point of no return. She could feel the embarrassment coming from her daughter and she wanted to comfort her. “it’s okay honey, I love you my darling girl and I know that your embarrassed. I want you to know that it’s okay that this happened and you will always be my little Emma no matter what. Do you at least feel any better?”

Emma looked up at her mother’s eyes in the rearview mirror again and smiled. “Thanks mom, I feel a lot better. I still need to pee but I think I can hold on until we get to Grandma’s.”

“Good. How much did you poop if you don’t mind me asking.” said Annie.

Emma then reached her left hand back under the blanket and felt her load again. She could feel that it was huge but didn’t know just how big. Emma then said, “I did a full poo in my panties mom. I’m afraid to sit down because of how large it is. I don’t want to mess the seat or my dress either.”

Annie looked at the road and then over at the GPS which said that they should arrive at their destination in 45 minutes. “Hold on honey, I have an Idea.” said Annie. Annie put on her righthand blinker and pulled over to the side of the highway. The red taillights from the cars in front of them illuminated the highway.

Upon pulling over to the side putting the car in park, Annie then flipped on the hazard lights.“What are you doing Mom? I need to pee why are we stopping?” demanded Carolyn. Carolyn felt cold sweat begin to drip from her forehead as she started to become anxious about her ability to make it home to Grandma’s without having an accident.

Annie turned to face both of her girls at the same time and said, “We have fought long enough girls, we need to do something about this problem. Emma honey show me your panties, lets see if they could be salvaged.”

Emma looked at her mother and then looked down at the blanket again. She grabbed it with both of her hands and held it in place. “Mom I can’t show you my panties, I’m too embarrassed.”

Annie reach out into the backseat and grabbed her daughters hand. When Emma felt her mother grab it, she began to let go of the blanket. “Emma honey, I am here to help you. I am not mad at you and I want to make sure we handle this the right way so that you can be comfortable for the rest of the ride to Grandma’s.”

Emma then looked at her mother again and instead of feeling like a baby, she felt supported and loved. For the first time in a long time, Emma was glad her mother was so involved in her issues because she finally didn’t feel so alone and burdened. Emma then nodded her head and quietly pulled up the blanket that was covering her legs. Instantly both Carolyn and Annie were greeted by the stench of poop that the blanket had done such a great job of suppressing. Neither Annie nor Carolyn winced at the smell however because they knew that Emma needed to feel supported. Carolyn even smiled at her sister as a silent show of support to help ease her anxiety.

Emma had been sitting on her heals with her knees facing the back of Carolyn’s seat in order to make sure her poopy panties did not make contact with the carseat. Annie who was still holding onto Emma’s hand repeated, “Emma baby, let me see.” Emma then sighed and began to get off of her knees and turned to face her bum towards the direction of her mother. Once she was in position with her back and bottom facing the front seat, Emma then slowly lifted the back of her dress. Annie gasped at the sight, astounded by how much poop was in her daughters panties. Emma had one hand holding the back of her dress and the other holding herself steady and Annie could see why, she had been weighed down by the heavy load. Her Elsa panties were sagging really low and almost dangling beneath her bottom which distorted Elsa’s pretty face. Annie thought, no wonder her daughter couldn’t hold on anymore, she had obviously been holding on for a few days prior to this road trip. Annie then said, “Honey, There isn’t much we can do with you now is there. I think the best course of action would be for you to just wait until we make it to Grandma’s before cleaning you up. We don’t have any of the proper wipes or cleaning products to clean you up properly.”

Emma nodded to her mother and then said, “I can’t just stand up the rest of the ride mommy, what should I do? If I sit back down my mess is going to spread everywhere and it will muck up your car seat.” Annie nodded at her daughter and then began rummaging through the center console of the car. “No Luck.” Said Annie not really sure what she was looking for. “I think our best course of action will be for you to just sit on your winter coat. Its the only thing that will protect the seat and allow for easier clean up.”

Emma nodded at her mother and then began to once again spread out her black winter coat on top of the car seat. Emma was dreading sitting back down in her mess like she had in the beginning of the ride. Although she did not mind the feeling originally, this was now a different situation because she had a huge mess in her underwear now and it was not something that could be easily contained. Emma then pulled up her panties as far as she could to help keep the

the leg holes of her panties tight and prevent seepage. Emma also rolled up her dress to help prevent it from making contact with her spoiled underwear. She could feel her warm mess conform to the entire surface area of her bottom. Although her Elsa panties were large and provided full coverage of her bottom, Emma knew that it would bot be a match for the large poo currently trapped inside them. Emma took a deep breath and then sat down on her bottom. The minute her poopy underwear touched the seat, Emma could feel her mess spread everywhere and she shuttered, Immediate upon putting her full weight on them, there poo began to spread up her back and even towards the front of her panties. Emma then looked down at her pale white legs and saw that her brown poo had also began to escape the leg holes of her underwear. “Mom, it’s going everywhere.” cried Emma.

Annie just smiled at her daughter in an effort to reassure her and said, “It will be okay honey. I promise that I will get you all cleaned up when we get to Grandma’s. Im so sorry that your uncomfortable.” Emma just remained quiet and nodded at her mother.

Annie then reached behind her seat and grabbed the green duffle bag. She then pulled out two of Emma’s goodnites from the bag. Immediately Carolyn questioned her mother and said, “What are you going to do with those?”

Annie replied, “Carolyn honey, we need this to end. I am in so much pain myself from having held my own urges. I can’t just sit here in pain anymore. It is not healthy. Plus baby, I don’t believe I can hold on much longer anyway. The last thing I'm going to want to do when we get to Grandma’s is have to wipe down both the front and backseats of this car.” Before either Carolyn or Emma could say anything, Annie turned back around with both the goodnites in her hand and began taking off her pants. Carolyn looked over at her mother in shock at what she was witnessing. Annie had been wearing her most comfortable pair of lulu lemon black leggings anda very sturdy pair of white cotton panties which were now hitting the car floor. Once she removed both her pants and panties, Annie began to slip the goodnite over both of her feet and starting pulling them up. The girls stared at their mother in awe of what she was doing without making a sound. The goodnite that was still in Annie’s hand was bright pink and had purple stars all over the front of it and the one that she had just finished putting on was bright blue with moons on the back. Once her goodnite was securely fastened, Annie slipped her panties and pants back on.

“Girls I know this is unorthodox but this is a desperate situation and I know I will not be able to hold anymore. Carolyn, I implore you to put on this other goodnite because I'm not sure when we will make it to Grandma’s. With this traffic, it would be safer to put one on now rather than when the car is moving.” Carolyn took a second to process what her mother just said. For years she had belittled and teased her sister about her bedwetting and in particular her having to wear diapers. Not once in her entire life had she imagined what it might feel like or look like to have to wear one herself. The thought of her even her mother wearing one almost made her brain

explode. For the first time in her life she did not know what to say. As she was sitting their contemplating her decision she felt a twinge in her bladder and some pressure on her bowels. She was definitely in pain and although she felt like she would be able to make it to Grandma’s, she couldn’t help but wonder what it would feel like to put one go those diapers on. Her mind was racing, and her forehead was beginning to glisten with sweat. “Okay.” Carolyn said quietly, I will put one on.”

Emma could not believe what was happening. Here she is sitting in a mountain of her own poo feeling ashamed of herself and she just witnessed her uptight and controlling mother put on a goodnite and now she was about to witness her precocious and annoying little sister who has done nothing but tease her relentlessly for years for her bedwetting and diaper wearing put one on too. She didn’t know whether to laugh or to pinch herself as this could not be actually happening, she thought.

Carolyn slowly reached out to her mother a grabbed the bight pink goodnite from her hand. She was so curious and unsure of what she was about to do. She knew and felt like this was totally wrong but her curiosity was too much for her to deny. She told herself that this was a very strange situation and may be the only time where it would be okay or even encouraged to wear a diaper and even possibly use one. Carolyn was in pain from holding her bladder and she did feel the urge to defecate growing as well. She then looked out of the windshield and looked at all of the red lights on the highway. Slowly but surely Carolyn began to unbutton her pants and slipped them off and tossed them onto the car floor. She could feel the cold leather seat touch her bottom and she shivered. Carolyn then began to take off her purple thong, exposing her shaved pussy to the elements. Once her panties were off, they also fell to the car floor. Carolyn then began to open up the goodnite and made sure to stretch it out before putting both of her feet through the leg holes. Carolyn then arched her back and pulled the goodnite up and over her thighs until it was securely fastened around her waist and her bottom.

Carolyn was not prepared for how good it felt to have on that goodnite. She felt safe, secure, and most of all very comfortable. The goodnite felt warm against the lips of her pussy and it was almost the perfect size. Carolyn was a bit larger than her older sister and therefore it was a bit tight around waist but because she was skinner than her, it was loose around the leg holes. Carolyn then looked over at her mother Annie who smiled at Carolinas if to say that they were all in this together. Carolyn then began the process of pulling up her pants but she left her thong still sitting on the car floor in front of her.

“Good girl.” Said Annie. Annie turned to face forward in the seat and started to get comfortable. She herself didn’t mind the feeling of the cozy warm goodnite around her privates but she felt very vulnerable with both of her girls sitting in the car. She knew that she had no choice in the matter but after years of scolding and worrying about Emma and her toilet troubles, she was about to join her with some of her own. Annie then took a deep breath and felt a twinge of pain

in her bladder and her bowels. She knew that she needed relief and that in order for her to complete the ride pain free and safely, she needed to just let go. Annie then closed her eyes and slowly and surely her bladder released and she began to pee. Immediately, she felt the warmth of her urine spread throughout her goodnite. Although it was an odd sensation she thought, it felt kind of nice. She then completely relaxed her bladder and a steady and powerful stream of urine began to force its way into her goodnite. Annie felt her diaper expand and grow with the release of her urine and before she knew it, it was done. Annie felt a huge weight fall off her shoulders and turned to look at Carolyn.

“Did you do it?” asked Carolyn.

“Yes, and I feel so much better now. Thank god I had those in the car. I don’t know what I would have done without them. The car would be ruined.” Annie then felt the front of her goodnite with her hand and was shocked at how large it had grown and how full it had gotten without leaking. Annie then felt underneath her bottom to ensure that the bottom of it did not leak as well. The seat was dry and her bottom was warm from the goodnite. “Annie felt relieved that her plight was finally over.

Having watched her mother, Carolyn felt a little more confident in the notion of wetting her goodnite. She was in some pain and she did need to pee very urgently and it almost seemed like if she didn’t, then she would be left out on of this weird family bonding session. Carolyn then got comfortable in her seat and then said, “Okay, Im going to do it too.”

“I can’t believe this is happening.” said Emma as he she started chuckling at the mere thought of her sister finally getting to experience what she had been having to go through for most of her life.

The car was silent as Carolyn tried to focus on letting go of her bladder. She was unprepared for how hard it was going to be. For a minute or so, Carolyn tried and tried to let go but she couldn’t. She just couldn’t get over how weird this was and how strange it was going to feel. “I don’t know if I can do it.” said Carolyn.

Annie reached over and started to rub Carolyn’ shoulder. It’s okay honey, don’t force it if you are uncomfortable. Remember, Both Emma and I were in tremendous pain and even though Emma’s was an accident, I would have had one if I didn’t take control of the situation. There is nothing wrong with trying to hold on until we get home baby girl. I only asked you to put a goodnite on just in case can’t hold on anymore like us.”

Carolyn nodded at her mother but she did want to pee in her goodnite. She was overcome with the curiosity of what it would feel like but for some reason, she just couldn’t go. She was overcome with some many emotions it was preventing her from just doing it. Carolyn was self aware of how uptight she always was but this was a different situation. She just was stuck on the dichotomy of how wrong it was and how much she wanted to do it. “Im going to try and hold on until we get to Grandma’s.”

Annie then smiled and nodded at her daughter before facing forward in her seat again. Annie began to get things ready to finish the drive to her mothers but before she started the car again, she felt a wave of tension put pressure on her bowels. Annie hunched over in pain and waited for the feeling to pass.

“You okay Mommy?” asked Emma.

“I’m okay baby, I just really need to poo.” replied Annie.

“Well if you didn’t notice I am kind of over that feeling now.” Emma joked attempting to lighten the situation. “You could always just get it over with and finish the job if your in pain. I wouldn’t mind panty poop partner to share in this shame with.”

Annie laughed for a second and then realized that Emma was right. Here she was already in a pee soaked diaper and although her bladder was no longer in pain, she was still feeling waves coming from the center of her bowels. She was wearing a diaper after all and it would’t ruin her pants or panties or even the car seat because she was fully protected. Annie then looked at her daughter through the rearview mirror again before deciding that it was probably the right thing to do. Maybe it would even show Emma that she was not alone and that she didn’t need to feel so alienated for having pooped in her panties and maybe, just maybe it would help them become closer. With all the issues over the past year with the divorce and the fighting among the girls and her, this might be the olive branch needed to make the family whole again during this new chapter in their lives.

“You know what Emma, I am going to do it. I am in a lot of pain and you know what, why not. None of us are in this alone because we have each other.”

“Wait Whaaattttt????” asked Carolyn. “Your not going to do what I think your going to do are you?”

“I sure am honey. I have to go and I probably won’t make it anyway. This trip can’t get any worse can it. At least I'm wearing a goodnite unlike some people in the car who already had an accident.” Annie shot Emma a joking look though the rearview mirror.

“Hey, Had I known what was going to develop here I would have just put one on before all of this. I did not know that you or Carolyn would be so accepting of the situation. I tried so hard to hold on for fear of what you guys would think of me. Had I known this, I wouldn’t have stressed so hard or remained in pain for so long.” said Emma.

Carolyn looked down at her hands and knew that Emma was probably worried about how she might have reacted after all the shit she had been giving her over the years. After all, she had a history of being nasty to her sister for her bedwetting and toilet issues ever since she could remember. Carolyn thought to herself, I’m the reason why she felt so embarrassed and afraid to be honest about her situation. It made Carolyn feel so bad about herself.

“Emma, I am so sorry if I ever made you feel terrible about yourself for my teasing and ignorant comments about your bedwetting and diaper wearing. I feel so awful that I made you feel ostracized and unable to be yourself around me or mom. I know you can’t help it and I know I made an already hard problem even harder. I hope you can forgive me. I didn’t know how hard it was for you and I was selfish and careless with your feelings. I love you.”

Emma was shocked by what Carolyn had just said. For years she had resented her sister for her incessant bullying and ignorance over her bedwetting. It felt nice to finally be validated and reassured that she was normal and that she was loved by her one and only sister. With everything that has happened with their broken family over the past year she finally felt secure knowing that her sister loved her and was finally making an effort to understand her.

“I Forgive you Carolyn. Thank you for all that you said. You mean the world to me and I am so happy that you understand now what I have been going through. In a world of judgment and fear of other peoples opinions over something I can’t control, it feels nice to finally be accepted for who I am by family. I love you too Carolyn.” replied Emma.

Carolyn wiped a tear from her eye because she had never felt so close with her sister before. Carolyn then decided that she was going to do it. She was going to show her sister that she loves and supports her no matter what. Carolyn then sat up in her seat and focused and started to pee into her goodnite.

“I’m doing it! Im peeing guys.” exclaimed Carolyn.

Annie and Emma both watched as Carolyn urinated into her diaper. They could hear the strong force of her urine hit the goodnite as if it was a power washer. Carolyn smiled and with her left hand felt her goodnite grow and fill. Carolyn had never felt as free before than she did in that moment while peeing into her diaper. It was warm and it was comforting to finally release the pain from her bladder. She felt so naughty while she was doing it and she realized that she really enjoyed it. As the trail of her urine began to taper out Carolyn felt some wetness leak out of her goodnite and absorb into the fabric of her black jeans.

“Oh no!! It’s leaking!” cried Carolyn.

“Put something underneath you baby where is your coat?” asked Annie.

“It’s on the floor in the back seat, Can you grab it for me Emma?” asked Carolyn

Emma reached down onto the floor and grabbed Carolyn’s bright green Columbia jacket. She then handed it over to Carolyn and she placed it underneath her. Carolyn then sat down on her heavily soaked goodnite and felt it squish underneath her under the weight of her bottom. She shivered in pleasure from the sensation of the warmth and the security of the wet goodnite. She didn’t even care that it leaked onto her nice expensive black jeans. She was so overcome with pleasure and relief that she felt goosebumps emerge all over her arms and on her back. This was an entirely new world now for her, and Carolyn was perplexed by what she was feeling. It was like she finally opened a door to a new opportunity, one that was exciting and daring.

“I guess that just leaves me with finishing the job here.” said Annie.

Carolyn had forgotten after her own accident that her mother was going to poo into her goodnite. Carolyn wanted to experience that too. She wanted to feel what it would be like to poop in her pants. Carolyn looked back over at Emma in the backseat. Emma had her blue dress rolled up to her stomach and she was sitting in her light blue Elsa panties and she could see brown poo by the leg holes of her panties. Emma was sitting their quietly watching their mother and waiting for her to join her with soiling herself. Carolyn then looked over at her mother and watched as Annie was trying to find a way to get comfortable in her seat before releasing her bowels.

Annie was shifting back and forth in her seat trying to find the best way to position herself to poop. It felt unnatural for her which made it difficult to do. Normally when she goes on the toilet, she just sits regularly on the seat but she felt like that wasn’t going to be an option in this situation with the seat in the way. Annie then decided to arch her back and lift her butt off the seat in order to make sure she was going to have room in her goodnite. Once she was raised her butt off the seat she began to try and push out her poo.

Annie felt her bowels relax as she began pushing out her poop. The pain in her abdomen was slowly getting lighter as she felt her anus open up and a large turtlehead poked itself out. Annie pushed and pushed and she felt her hard poo begin to become softer and softer. Soon it reached the fabric of her goodnite and began to coil. Slowly but surely, Annie was filling up her diaper and felt it get heavier and heavier. Annie the gave one final push and felt her poo finish and nestle comfortably in the back of her goodnite.

“I think I’m done girls.” said Annie. Annie then reached with her left hand and felt her bottom and ran her fingers over the heavy and overly soiled goodnite. She felt so relieved and was so much happier now that she was no longer in pain. Although she thought it wasn’t the best feeling, she didn’t mind it. In fact, she felt no remorse at all for what she had just done, only relief.

“Mom, What are you going to do now?” asked Emma.

“Grab me my coat from the backseat honey, I’m going to have to lay it on the seat and sit back down so we get get to Grandma’s and get cleaned up.”

Emma reached down and grabbed her mother’s black winter coat. Annie then reached down and spread it out and onto the top of her seat. Once she was content with how it was placed on top of her seat, Annie slowly and surely sat down onto her bottom. Instantly Annie realized that

because of the level of the soiling in her goodnite that it would not be able to contain her mess. Upon hitting the seat, the goodnite began to compress and squish and Annie felt her warm poo spread everywhere. She could feel it climb up her back and out of the leg holes of her goodnite and out into her panties.

“Ooommpphh, That didn’t go as planned.” said Annie.

Annie then reached behind her back and felt the top of her black leggings. Sure enough her poo had escaped the goodnite and she could feel the hot sticky mess on the top of her pants and back. With her other hand, Annie reached between her legs and she felt her warm poo that escaped the leg holes of her goodnite begin to seep through her panties and her black leggings.

“Houston, We have uh-oh.” joked Annie. “its seeped out of my goodnite and out into my panties.”

Emma began to laugh and replied, “I guess you didn’t need that goodnite after all.”

Annie looked down at her hands and saw that she had warm light brown poo on her fingers. Annie then smelled her hands and retched at the smell. “Girls, I have shit on my fingers, do any of you guys have a napkin?” Carolyn reached down and into her purse and pulled out an old makeup rag and handed it over to her mother. Annie then wiped offer fingers and tossed the rag onto the car floor.

“This will do for now, are we ready to get cleaned up girls?” asked Annie.

“Hold on mom, there is one more thing that I need to do.” replied Carolyn.

Carolyn lifted her butt off of the car seat and her jacket and began to push. Instantly, Carolyn felt hot wet shit escape her bottom and started filling her goodnite. Carolyn winced because she was unprepared for the hot wet poo with the consistency of oatmeal. Carolyn felt the warm poo fill her diaper and make the butt expand more than it was previously.

“Oh no its diarrhea!!!” cried Carolyn.

For about 3 minutes, Carolyn kept pushing out warm hot poop into her goodnite. Eventually she felt her bowels had completely released and she sat down with a wet thud onto of her jacket. Carolyn’s pussy began to throb in pleasure as she felt so dirty and so naughty for having competing messed herself. She had no idea that she would be into such things and she had to prevent herself from rubbing her pussy right there and then. Had she known how great and freeing it would feel to wear and use goodnites, she would have started a long time ago.

“Are we ready to go now?” asked Annie.

“I think so.” replied Emma.

“Yes, lets get going.” said Carolyn.

“I wonder what Grandma’s going to think when we get there and waddle inside?” Stated Emma

All three women then laughed and got comfortable in their seats and began the final leg of their journey. Before this road trip started all three of them had no idea what laid in store for them. Annie and her daughters became closer that night and from then on, were able to put all of their issues aside and support one another. Annie was able to finally let go of her ignorant feelings about Emma’s bedwetting and became less controlling. Emma was able to accept herself for her limitations and her issues and start to love herself. Carolyn not only found herself a new hobby which became a regular habit, but was finally able to let go of her anger because she knew her family would always be there for her. All families have their issues and everybody has their peccadilloes, and the Hugh’s are no exception. This trip would change them for the better and each one of those women would never forget their messy ride to Grandma’s on during that Blizzard on Christmas Eve.

what an INCREDIBLE story. please write more

Comment

Working...
    X