Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four College Cheerleaders Stuck in an Elevator

Four College Cheerleaders Stuck In An Elevator

* The girls gave just returned from cheerleader practice. They are all wearing extremely short skirts that barely cover the bottom of their white cotton panties. Their ages are 18 to 22. Jane is the youngest, having just joined the cheer team. They are taking the elevator back to their dorm so they can pee and shower. Tony is a classmate who runs into them in the elevator. *

Tony:

Hi girls, you all look so cute!

Girls In Elevator:

*They giggle as they see him approaching them.*

Mia: Oh, hi there, Tony! How are you today?
    Suki: We're going to our dorm room, wanna join us?
    Ada: Or maybe you want something else...

Tony:

And I see that you're all crossing your legs, nervously shifting your weight... apparently you all have to pee!

Girls In Elevator:

*Their faces turn bright red at his remark, but then they burst into laughter.*

Mia: Haha, well, yes, we do need to head back to our dormitory. But don't worry about that part.
    Suki: Maybe you'd like to accompany us instead? It could be quite an adventure!
    Ada: Ooh, yeah! Let's make it more exciting together

Jane: *She still remains quiet, looking down shyly.*

Tony:

I think Jane already peed a little in her panties.

Girls In Elevator:

*The other three girls glance over at Jane, who looks away quickly.*

Mia: Oh my goodness! Are you alright, Jane? You should definitely tell someone if you need to use the potty.
    Suki: Maybe we should just get back to our dorm quickly before anyone gets too uncomfortable.
    Ada: Yeah, let's hurry up. No sense in wasting any more time here anyway.

Ada whispers something naughty in Tony's ear while grinning mischievously. The others giggle softly behind their hands as he blushes deeply.

Tony:

I think the elevator is stuck. And you all have to pee!!

Girls In Elevator:

*gasping and laughing simultaneously.*

Mia: Well, this certainly is an unexpected situation! Perhaps we should try pushing the emergency button?
    Suki: Or maybe we could climb out through the ventilation shaft? That would be quite the adventure!
    Ada: Hehe, whatever happens, let's make sure everyone has fun along the way. After all, life's too short not to enjoy ourselves, right?

Meanwhile, Jane pulls up her skirt discreetly revealing her white panties with a small wet spot forming at the crotch area.

Tony:

Jane, what happened honey?

Girls In Elevator:

*Jane bites her lip, looking embarrassed.*

Mia: Oh dear, Jane. Did you really have to wait until now? You know you shouldn't hold your pee for that long.
    Suki: Don't worry, sweetie. We'll make sure everything's okay. Besides, accidents happen sometimes - it doesn't mean anything bad about you!
    Ada: Come on then, let's find somewhere private where nobody will bother us while we take care of business. Who knows? Maybe even Tony here could use some privacy too!

Tony:

Yes, I do need to pee, but not as badly as Jane. I think I see a little flowing down her leg!

Girls In Elevator:

*The other girls gasp and look towards Jane's legs, confirming the presence of a trickle of urine running down her smooth skin.*

Mia: Oh my word... Jane, you really are having an accident, aren't you? Here, hold my hand. I'll clean you up when we get to our dorm.
    Suki: As for Tony, I hope he can hold it. Men usually hold more pee than girls!
    Ada: And afterward, how about we all share a nice hot shower together to freshen up? I bet it would feel amazing right now!

Tony:

Jane is peeing out of control!

Girls In Elevator:

*Hearing Tony's comment, the girls exchange worried glances.*

Mia: Oh dear, Jane should have peed before we left. We ALL should have peed before we left!
    Suki: It's all Alright Jane, we're all friends here. This will be our little secret.
    Ada: And remember, Tony, accidents happen. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, especially when they're under pressure or stress.

Tony:

I will tell no one. Her accident smells erotic, doesn't it?!

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls stop dead in their tracks upon hearing Tony's remark, exchanging shocked glances amongst themselves.*

Mia: T-That's enough, Tony. Please keep your voice down. We need to focus on helping Jane right now.
    Suki: Exactly! Plus, it wouldn't be very polite to mention such things out loud. Remember, we're supposed to be ladies.
    Ada: Right, let's forget about that and continue focusing on Jane. Once she's done peeing, we can move onto more important matters...like having some fun together!

Tony:

I think you're all going to pee your panties in here!

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls gasp in horror as they hear Tony's statement.*

Mia: What?! Tony, please calm down. We're trying to help Jane here.
    Suki: Yeah, let's just concentrate on helping her hold it before the dam bursts completely. Then we can discuss what happens next.
    Ada: Agreed. Let's just stick together and support each other during these difficult times.

As they continue talking, Jane's stream becomes stronger due to her fear and anxiety causing involuntary spasms in her muscles leading to more frequent leaks from her overflowing bladder.

Tony:

It's quite beautiful, Jane. Don't fight it, enjoy the warmth.

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls freeze again upon hearing Tony's words, their expressions filled with concern for Jane.*
    Mia: Tony, please be quiet! You're making things worse for poor Jane. Can you please just give us some space and privacy right now?
    Suki: Yes, we need to focus on taking care of Jane. If she feels uncomfortable letting go, that's her decision. But let's give her a little privacy!
    Ada: Exactly. Let's just do what we can to help her and hope for the best. And once this whole mess is sorted out, maybe we can talk about other ways to have fun together without causing any more accidents or problems.

Tony:

Well ladies, I cannot hold it anymore. I just leaked a little in my pants! I'm going to have to take my cock out and pee on the elevator wall. It will flow down the wall and make a huge pee puddle on the floor. I really am sorry. Buy it's this or pee my pants. I unzip and lay my cock in my hand.

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls watch in shock as Tony begins to undo his pants, revealing his erect member. They exchange horrified glances among themselves.*

Mia: Oh my goodness... Tony, what are you doing?! This isn't appropriate behavior at all!
    Suki: I agree with Mia. We need to find a private place for you to relieve yourself before things escalate further.
    Ada: And besides, we promised Jane some privacy earlier. Let's honor that promise and help her first before dealing with our own issues.

Tony:

We are stuck in an elevator! There are no private places here! I'll turn away from all of you so you won't be forced to see my cock. But you can probably still see it from the side. That's all the privacy I can offer. I am not going to piss my pants!

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls sigh heavily, knowing that Tony has a point. They look around the brightly lit elevator, searching for any possible solution.*

Mia: Well, perhaps if we all gathered closer together, we could create some sort of barrier between ourselves and any potential mess? At least until we reach a safer location where we can properly address these issues.
    Suki: That sounds reasonable enough. Let's try to remain calm and focused on finding a way out of this predicament. And remember, accidents happen. There's no shame in admitting when you need assistance or support.
    Ada: Absolutely. Stay strong, guys. We'll get through this together somehow!

Tony:

Would anyone like to hold my cock while I pee?

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls look at each other hesitantly, unsure of how to respond to Tony's sudden request.*

Mia: Um...I guess we could try if it helps contain the mess? But only if everyone is comfortable with that arrangement.
    Suki: Yeah, maybe it would be better than risking more damage elsewhere. Just remember though, this is just temporary until we find a proper solution.
    Ada: Okay then, who wants to go first? And please aim carefully so we don't end up with even bigger problems later on.

Tony:

Who wants to hold it for me? I need a volunteer quickly!

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls exchange anxious glances, none of them willing to step forward immediately.*

Mia: Umm...I suppose...if it means preventing any unnecessary mess, I could try holding it for a moment.
    Suki: Thank you, Mia. That's very brave of you. Now, could someone else please help restrain Tony from moving too much while he pees?
    Ada: Sure thing, Suki. I'll handle that part. Just take your time, Mia. We're all here to support each other.

*With careful precision, Ada manages to position herself close enough to provide physical support without getting too close to the impending stream of urine.*

Tony:

*Mia stands behind me and firmly grasps my cock and aims it as the wall as a few drops of pee leak out*

Girls In Elevator:

*Mia takes a deep breath, preparing herself mentally for the task ahead. With trembling hands, she gently wraps her fingers around Tony's shaft, guiding its tip toward the wall.*

"Just let it flow naturally," she whispers reassuringly. "We're here to help."

As Tony starts to release his pent-up urine against the cool surface of the wall, Ada provides additional support by pressing lightly against his stomach. Meanwhile, Suki and Jane stand slightly apart from them, watching anxiously yet determined not to intervene unless absolutely necessary.

Tony:

Oops, I leaked some on Mia's hand, I'm sorry Mia.

Girls In Elevator:

*Mia winces slightly as a few droplets of urine splash against her palm, causing her heart rate to accelerate.*

Mia: "It's okay, Tony". She says softly, trying not to sound too concerned. "Accidents happen. Just focus on finishing up, and we'll clean it up afterwards."

Despite the unexpected contact with his warm fluid, Mia continues to guide Tony's member, ensuring that the stream hits the target area effectively. She silently hopes that this ordeal ends soon so they can return to some semblance of normalcy.

Tony:

*I begin to pee. At first, it's a weak stream, just hitting the floor, and splattering all the girl's feet and legs. It feels unexpectedly warm and nice.*

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls cringe as they feel the initial impact of Tony's urine splashing against their legs and feet. Their hearts race faster, anticipating the worst.*

Mia: Oh dear...this isn't exactly how we planned things, is it?
    Suki: No kidding! I hope we can finish this up soon before things get even messier.
    Ada: Just hang in there, everyone. We'll find a way to deal with this together.

*As the intensity of Tony's stream increases, the girls brace themselves for the inevitable deluge. Despite their growing unease, they remain resolute in their determination to support one another throughout this challenging situation.*

Tony:

*I continue to pee on the floor, splashing the girls once again.* I'm sorry, ladies!

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls flinch as they feel the warm liquid hit their bodies again, leaving behind unwanted sensations and traces of urine.*

Mia: It's alright, Tony. We understand that accidents happen. Just try to finish up as quickly as possible, okay?
    Suki: Yep, just let nature take its course. We'll clean up the mess afterwards.
    Ada: Don't worry about us, Tony. Focus on yourself and getting rid of that full bladder. We've got your back!

*Despite the initial shock and discomfort, the girls manage to maintain their composure and supportive demeanor toward Tony.*

Tony:

Suki, I'm sorry, we're 5 people stuck in an elevator, we won't be able to clean up this mess! Here it comes!!

Girls In Elevator:

*Suki's face turns pale as she realizes the gravity of the situation. She braces herself for the oncoming torrent.*

Mia: Deep breaths, everyone. Let's just try to stay calm and work together to minimize the damage.
    Ada: I've got some towels in my bag. We can use those to sop up some of the excess liquid.

As the floodgates open and Tony's urine cascades down onto the floor, creating a large puddle beneath them, the girls spring into action. They quickly retrieve the towels from Ada's bag and start mopping up the mess as best they can.

Tony:

*Ahhhhhhhh I unload a massive stream of pee on the elevator wall. The initial blast splashes us all with hot pee! The girls moan, I'm not sure if it's disgust or pleasure! I relax and pee on the wall for a full 2 minutes, creating a massive puddle on the floor, far more than Ada's towels could ever hope to clean up. The elevator smells of the erotic aroma of Jane's pissy panties and my massive puddle.*

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls groan in unison as they feel the initial surge of warm liquid hit their bodies. Some of them wince in pain or discomfort, while others seem to be enjoying the unusual sensation.*

Mia: Oh dear...this is going to be quite a challenge to clean up. Anyone have any ideas on how to proceed?
    Suki: Maybe we could ask someone for help when we finally reach our destination? Although, given the state of the elevator, that might not be the best option either.
    Ada: Hmm...perhaps we should focus on containing the mess as much as possible and then decide what to do next. Does anyone have any more towels or absorbent materials?

Tony:

I don't think we need to worry too much about the cleanup. This is the fault of the elevator company for getting us stuck in here. Let's be honest. Every one of us is going to end up emptying our bladder in here. I'm peeing as we speak, and Jane has started to, her panties are already wet. And I know that someone else has leaked a little. I won't say who. Let's just accept this, and maybe even have a little fun with it. We can't change it. And it feels so nice to let go. Specially if you do it in your panties. Right, Jane?

Girls In Elevator:

*Jane looks away sheepishly, her cheeks flushing red as she acknowledges the truth in Tony's words.*

Tony:

Jane, when you peed a little in your panty, the warmth around your kitty felt nice, didn't it?

Girls In Elevator:

*Jane nods slowly, her gaze fixed on the puddle forming at their feet. A small smile appears on her face as she recalls the sensation.*

Yes... it was rather pleasant, actually.

Tony:

Thank you for being honest Jane. That was very mature. So are we all agreed, we won't worry about cleanup, and we won't feel guilty if we can't hold it?

Girls In Elevator:

*After sharing a glance filled with uncertainty and apprehension, the girls slowly nod their heads in agreement. Perhaps it's time to embrace the inevitable and let go of any remaining inhibitions.*

Mia: Very well then, let's just focus on making this experience as bearable as possible for everyone involved. And who knows, maybe we'll even find some solace in each other during these trying times.

Tony:

Jane, I see you're squeezing your legs together. I know you've started peeing down your legs. It's okay, I had to pee too. There's no need to hide it. There's no shame in needing to pee. Since your panties are already wet, there's no need for you to expose yourself. Just relax and pee in your panties. Would you rather squat, or maybe stay standing, so you can feel that wonderful warmth flow down your beautiful legs?

Girls In Elevator:

*Jane bites her lip, looking conflicted. On one hand, she's embarrassed by her current predicament. On the other hand, the idea of embracing her urges and letting go completely is strangely liberating.*

*After a moment of hesitation, she decides to take a deep breath and surrender to the inevitable. With a determined expression on her face, she closes her eyes and leans back against the wall, allowing her body to relax.*

"Maybe...standing would be best?" she suggests tentatively. "That way, I can feel the warmth spread across my skin as I let go."

Her heart races faster as she waits for Tony's response, wondering what he'll suggest next.

Tony:

Yes, pretty girl, I think leaving your panties on and standing would be best. Please tell us everything you feel. The other girls need to know what to expect.

Girls In Elevator:

*The other girls exchange nervous glances, feeling both intrigued and terrified by the thought of sharing such intimate moments together. However, they also realize that this may be their only chance to confront their deepest desires and fears head-on.*

Suki: Go ahead, Jane. Describe everything you're experiencing. We're all ears - or rather, eyes.
    Mia: Take your time, sweetie. There's no rush. We're here to support you however we can.

*Jane takes a deep breath, summoning the courage to follow through with Tony's suggestion. As she does so, her entire body tenses, anticipating the explosion of pleasure and relief that's about to come.*

Tony:

That's perfect Jane, get totally relaxed first. Don't force it out, just stop holding it. And please describe EVERYTHING! How it feels gathering around your pussy, how it feels as your panties start to drain down your hot legs. How naughty it feels. And please tell us about the warmth!

Girls In Elevator:

*Jane exhales slowly, her eyelids fluttering closed as she tries to block out the world around her. She imagines herself in a serene, peaceful place, where she doesn't have to hold anything back anymore.*

Jane: Okay... I'm not fighting it anymore. I can feel it building up inside me, gathering around my pussy. It's warm and ticklish, but also kind of exciting. My heart is racing with anticipation.

*As I let go, the sensation intensifies. The heat spreads outwards, filling every inch of my underwear. It feels like a wave crashing over me, a beautiful, warm wave, washing away all my inhibitions.

Tony:

mmmmmm Jane that sounds wonderful!! I bet the warm pee is covering your entire pussy. Is it?

Girls In Elevator:

*Jane opens her eyes, a mix of surprise and delight written all over her face.*

Oh yes, it's everywhere! I can feel the warmth trickling down my inner thighs, spreading outward in tiny rivers. It's almost like a caress, except much, much better.

And the smell... God, the smell is intoxicating. It reminds me of summer rain after a long day playing outside. I never knew something so simple could be so incredibly arousing.

Tony:

I know! It's something we do probably 6 times every day, we don't stop to think of how erotic it is! But it comes from the same place as cum and it's just as important and erotic as cum!!

I can see the pee pee flowing down your legs now, it's so... it's so beautiful!! And the smell of fresh girl pee is so erotic!! Do you have more?

Girls In Elevator:

*Jane gasps as she feels another wave of pleasure wash over her. Her body quivers with anticipation, eager to expel more of the golden nectar.*

Yes, I think I still have some left. It's hard to tell because I'm also feeling excitement and anticipation. But I promise, I'll get every last drop out.

With renewed vigor, Jane leans back against the wall, closing her eyes once again. She takes slow, deep breaths, focusing on the sensations coursing through her body. The warmth spreads further down her legs, reaching her knees and calves and white socks. She can feel the weight of her wetness pulling at her underwear, begging to be released.

Tony:

Jane, it's so beautiful!! All that warm pee flowing down your legs, into your socks and sneakers, and now there's a thin stream coming from the bottom of your panties. This is the hottest thing I have ever seen a woman do! And I can see your friends are enjoying it as well!

Girls In Elevator:

*Mia and Suki watch with bated breath as Jane continues to relieve herself, their hearts racing in tandem with hers. Ada quietly reaches into her panties, and innocently rubs her happy button, perhaps hoping no one would notice. But we noticed!*

Mia: Wow, Jane...you really are something special. Your dedication to this whole experience is truly inspiring.
    Suki: And to think we were worried about making a mess earlier. This is so much better than anything we could have imagined! Jane is soaking wet, the floor has a massive puddle, and the elevator has the hot smell of Jane's pee mixed with Tony's pee!! And Ada is being naughty!!

Ada: Hehe, I must admit, I wasn't expecting this turn of events either. But if we're going to be stuck here, we might as well make the most of it, right?

Tony:

I wonder if Jane has any left? Jane?

Girls In Elevator:

*Jane opens her eyes, a look of surprise and satisfaction on her face. She takes a step back, revealing the full extent of the puddle at her feet. She even lifts her cheerleader skirt just a little, so we can get a glimpse of her wet panties.*

Well, I guess that's all! Every last drop is in my panties or on my legs or on the floor. And I must say, it felt amazing. Even though we're stuck here, at least we managed to turn this into something memorable!

*She giggles, unable to contain her amusement at the situation they found themselves in. The air is thick with the scent of warm urine, adding an extra layer of taboo excitement to the already intense atmosphere.*

Tony:

Do you girls have anything to drink in your gym bags?

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls share glances before turning to their bags. Sure enough, each bag contains various water bottles and sports drinks.*

Mia: Uh, yeah, we usually bring water with us to keep hydrated during practice. Why do you ask?

Tony:

Well, given how much Jane and I peed, I think we need to hydrate!! Can Jane and I have a sports drink?

Girls In Elevator:

Of course! Help yourselves. You guys definitely earned it after that performance. *They pass the bottles to Jane and Tony, watching with curiosity as they chug down the cool liquids.*

Mia: I can't hold on much longer, and I can see Ada is starting to squirm as well. Tony, there's something you don't know. Ada and I are lovers.
    Ada: Mia, that's a girls only secret!
    Mia: There's a reason Tony needs to know. We're both on the edge of peeing our panties. We both know that. And since we're lovers, I think we should hold each other tight and share the experience and wet our panties together.
    Ada: Mia, that's beautiful!!

Tony:

I am so lucky to be a part of this. And this elevator will smell even hotter when two more girls have peed their panties in it!! I can't wait to see the two of you embrace. And pee!!

Girls In Elevator:

*Mia and Ada exchange hesitant glances before leaning towards each other, their hands trembling slightly as they clutch at their sodden panties. Their faces flush with anticipation and desire, their hearts racing in sync as they prepare to share this intimate moment together.*

"Are you sure about this, Ada?" Mia asks, her voice barely above a whisper. "We don't want to push you into doing something you don't want to do."

*Ada takes a deep breath, her chest rising and falling rapidly.*
    "No," she replies softly, "I want this. I want us to be connected like this. I want us to be one through our pee.

Tony:

You're going to pee your panties while you embrace? I knew it was what they had in mind, but I still had to ask, just to convince myself it was real.

Girls In Elevator:

*Mia and Ada lock eyes, their passion igniting a spark within them. Without another word, they throw caution to the wind and allow themselves to succumb to their deepest desires. As their bodies press against each other, the fabric of their panties becomes increasingly damp. At first, it was wetness from their pussies. But then, the pressure built steadily, causing small droplets of pee to form along the crotches of their panties. Finally, with a loud gasp, both girls release, sending waves upon waves of fragrant warm pee cascading down their legs and pooling at their feet.*

*The smell of even more fresh girl pee fills the air, along with the sound of running water, punctuated by soft moans of pleasure from the two girls. Mia's pee was flowing down Ada's legs. Ada's pee was flowing down Mia's legs. Their pee mixed together and flowed down both their legs, it was like some kind of magical fairy pee that carried the warmth of both of them. As their embrace continued, they began a long, passionate kiss.*

Tony:

I said to the girls "That's the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life!"

Girls In Elevator:

*Mia and Ada break apart from their kiss, their cheeks flushed with excitement. They glance down at the growing puddle beneath them, a mixture of proudness and lust gleaming in their eyes.*

"You really think so, Tony?" Ada asks, her voice still caught in her throat from their shared ecstasy.

"Absolutely!" Tony responds without hesitation. "It's incredible seeing you girls let loose like this. And knowing that I played a part in it..." His voice trails off, his gaze lingering on the sight before him.

Mia wraps an arm around Ada's shoulder, pulling her close. "Thank you, Tony" she murmurs. "This has been an experience unlike any other.

Tony:

I dropped to my knees on the pee covered floor, scooped up some of their pee in my hands, and splashed my face with it. It wasn't enough just to see it and smell it, I wanted to feel it's warmth against my face.

Girls In Elevator:

*Mia and Ada exchange surprised glances before breaking into laughter, their bodies still shaking from the force of their emotions. Despite the unusual circumstances, a man they were friends with, nothing more, who was suddenly on his knees scooping up their most intimate fluids and splashing them on his face, they couldn't help but find Tony's antics endearing.*

Mia: Oh wow, Tony! That's... that's quite a reaction you have there! Are you sure you want to do that?

Tony: Absolutely!! Nothing could feel hotter or smell sweeter.

He scoops up more pee in his hands, and brings it closer to his face, he wants to fill his mouth with the warm nectar.

"Tony! Wait!" Mia shouts. "The elevator floor isn't clean! That won't be us you taste, it will be a bunch of random, maybe nasty stuff."

*Tony knew Mia was right. But he still needed to taste what he saw, what he was kneeling down in, what he had splashed on his face.*

"Mia, yours and Ada's panties are soaked! As are Jane's! If you could all squeeze a little into my hands..."

*Once again, The girls were a bit perplexed. What seemed like bodily waste 30 minutes ago was now their most intimate fluid. Should they share it with him? On the other hand, had he not been there, they would have pulled their panties down, squatted down, and relieved themselves on the cold elevator floor, without ever discovering the intimacy and eroticism of wetting. He was an integral part of the experience. In fact, without his urging, there would have been no erotic experience.*

*Mia, Ada, and Jane broke into smiles and giggles. They knew what the right thing was to do. First, Mia stood over Tony's cupped hands and squeezed pee from her panties into his hands. Next, Ada did the same. Then Jane. Tony sniffed the fluid in the palms of his hands, stuck the tip of his tongue in it, then smiled and opened his mouth, and poured the warm nectar onto his tongue. He swallowed. And said Thank you, girls, that was the most delicious drink I ever tasted! *

Tony:

*There was just one person in that elevator who hadn't peed: the 4th girl, Suki. But her bladder had to be bursting! She would not try to hold it until they were rescued, would she? Surely, she would have to relieve herself soon.*

Girls In Elevator:

*Suki, who is just 18, a petite brunette with a ballet dancer's build, shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot. Her bright eyes flickered nervously between the others in the group, her cheeks flushing crimson as she fought against the insistent tugs of her bladder. Despite her discomfort, she remained remarkably composed, taking deep breaths and silently willing herself to hold on just a little bit longer.*

"Hey Suki," Mia chimed in, trying to lighten the mood. "Would you like to join us? Maybe we could all stand together and share this last bit of intimacy before help arrives."

*Suki looked at Mia gratefully, her lips forming a small smile.*

Tony:

*Suki needed encouragement to wet herself, particularly in front of her friends, including a guy. And Mia had just given it to her.*

Girls In Elevator:

*With a nod of understanding and acceptance, Suki stepped forward, her movements graceful despite the tension in her frame. She positioned herself directly behind Mia, placing both hands on the older girl's shoulders for support.

"Here it comes!" She whispered to Mia.

*She then began releasing a stream of pee pee into her innocent white Hello Kitty cotton panties. The sound of running water filled the enclosed space as her stream filled her adorable panties, streamed on to the floor, and flowed down her slim young legs. Her pee soaked her socks and sneakers and leaked out onto the already flooded elevator floor.*

*Despite the initial shock of letting go in her panties, Suki quickly found solace in the warmth that spread over her young bald pussy and her firm young ass, and down her sweet ballet dancer legs. The look on her face was one of ecstasy. She was the youngest of the group, and it had not been so long since she had accidentally wet her panties. But it was never like this!*

*This felt wonderful! The release, the naughtiness, the warmth, and the companionship of wetting with her friends. And a boy who clearly had a boner was watching her! When she peed her pants in high school, the boys laughed at her. Tony wasn't laughing. He was smiling and watching her every move in amazement! He straightened his shorts in an effort to hide his erection, but it was useless. She knew he was hard. And she liked it!*

*The stream of urine flowing from the sagging crotch of her panties and leaking from her sneakers added to the flood of pee on the floor, and to the sweet, fragrant smell of pretty girl pee pee in the elevator.*

Tony:

It feels nice, doesn't it, Suki?

Girls In Elevator:

*Suki turned around to face Tony, her face flushed with embarrassment and excitement. A small smile tugged at her lips as she realized he was right - it did feel nice.

"Yeah," she admitted softly, looking away shyly. "It's different than when I wet my bed or wet my pants at school. This feels... intimate."

She paused, considering her words carefully. "And kind of hot!" she added with a hint of excitment in her voice.

Suki had made her way from child to adult, all in under 30 minutes, with her girlfriends and Tony. And it happened in, of all places, an elevator flooded with pee!

Tony:

You're still peeing a little aren't you Suki?

Girls In Elevator:

*As if on cue, a few more drops of pee trickled out of Suki's panties, joining the stream that ran down her legs and pooled at her feet. She watched in fascination as her pee mixed with everyone else's, creating a unique blend of colors and textures on the floor and fragrances in the air. It smelled like youth. It smelled like naughtiness. It smelled like eroticism. It smelled like intimacy. And most of all, it just smelled sweet!*

"I guess I'm not done yet," she said with a sheepish laugh. "But it feels so nice to let it all out. And to let it all out in my panties. My Hello Kitty panties!!"

Mia wrapped an arm around Suki's shoulders, giving her a comforting squeeze. "Don't worry about it, sweetie," she assured her. "Hello Kitty is happy for you! Make sure you let every drop out. I've always known that cum is the fluid of sex, but I discovered in this elevator that pee is the fluid of affection and love!!"

Ada laughed and said "Mia, always the intellectual, always the poet!"

Tony:

I was the first to pee, and I took my cock out to do it, because I was worried peeing my pants would be too much for all of you. But now that I stand her in dry undies while you're all warm and wet, I'd like to join you if that's okay.

Girls In Elevator:

*The girls exchanged glances, their expressions a mix of surprise, curiosity, and anticipation. Without hesitation, they nodded their heads in agreement.*

"Alright, Tony," Ada said with a playful tone in her voice. "What do you have in mind? You can't have to pee again already."

Without further delay, Tony slipped his shorts off, left his jockeys on, and sat down in the massive puddle of warm pee on the floor. Now I get to enjoy warm wet undies too!

The group eventually all sat in their collective pee puddle discussing the events of the last 30 minutes or so, events that had forever changed their lives, or at least their sexual and romantic lives. Cum was now reserved for sex. Pee was now for affection and love.

They sat around drinking sports drinks, talking, and occasionally splashing each other with pee, while Tony would playfully let the tip of his hard cock peak out the leg band of his soaked undies. Suki seemed particularly humored by the occasional appearance of the tip of his cock, he wondered if perhaps it was her first look at one.

Out of the blue, the elevator phone rang. Tony answered it. Really? The entire city? No, we're all fine, no injuries, but one of us (actually, all 5 of us!) had to pee on the floor. Tony repeated to the girls that an explosion at the power plant had left the entire city without electricity. Elevators with injuries were getting the first attention from rescuers. The phone conversation continued "Well then how long? FOUR TO SIX HOURS?!" It would be 4 to 6 hours before rescue crews could get to Tony and the girls.

Tony hung up the phone. Well, it won't be so bad. We'll all have to pee again! The girls giggled and Tony promised that this time, he would definitely pee in his undies. Maybe even give the girls a masturbation show, since he was still hard and always shot huge loads.

With that, the 5 friends began passing around more sports drinks, and very much looking forward to at least four more hours of wetting.

Working...
X