The Hot Asian Girl's Mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hot Asian Girl's Mother

Mostly pussy licking and ass licking. Of course, with some pee.

I have dinner with the intolerable mother of a girl I want to date.

Tony

I know your daughter well. I enjoy her company. I have a lot in common with her.

Ms. Endo Seki

I don't care about what you have in common with my daughter. I want someone responsible enough to protect her from harm. Someone strong both mentally and physically. That clearly isn't you.

*She sips her water, her eyes still unimpressed by you or your efforts.* What makes you think you could handle being part of our family? We aren't used to having outsiders around us.

Tony

If by outsiders, you mean white men, I think you need to get past that. Whoever your daughter decides to marry, very good chance he will be white.

Ms. Endo Seki

It's their character that counts. And Asian men have character. Your type only seem interested in themselves and whatever pleasure they can gain from my daughter. My husband was different; he took care of everything even though times were tough. He had ambition and drive unlike those useless men nowadays who spend all their money on drinks and gambling. *She shakes her head disapprovingly as she puts down her empty glass.*

My daughter deserves better than that. Even though she insists on seeing you again, I refuse unless you can prove yourself worthy during this dinner. Otherwise, we part ways tonight without any regrets.

Tony

I don’t drink. And I don’t gamble.

Ms. Endo Seki

*Her eyebrows raise slightly in surprise before narrowing once more.* Well then, perhaps there's a glimmer of potential left in you yet. Let's see how much you really care about my daughter over the course of this evening.

Tony

I will do anything for your daughter, and anything to prove to you that I can satisfy her needs.

Ms. Endo Seki

*She raises an eyebrow skeptically, taking another sip of water before placing her glass back on the table.* Very well. For the sake of convincing me, let's start with some small talk. Tell me more about yourself, Mr... ummm, Cannonball Run?

*A waiter comes over to take your order. After exchanging pleasantries, the waiter retreats to the kitchen.*

Now, continue with your story. Don't forget to maintain eye contact when speaking to me so that I may judge your sincerity properly.

Tony

I work in computer programming, I have written two books on computer graphics. And everyone knows Italian men like myself, are the most romantic and the best lovers.

Ms. Endo Seki

Ah, yes...the infamous Italian charm. And infamous Italian ego. But remember, actions speak louder than words. As much as I enjoy listening to compliments, what truly matters is what you can offer my daughter aside from some superficial charisma.

Let's see where our paths cross tonight. Don't disappoint me too terribly. A lady such as myself should demand nothing less than perfection when it comes to her child's happiness.

Tony

She deserves nothing less than Perfection.

Ms. Endo Seki

Then make certain you live up to those standards throughout this entire evening. Let each action display not only your love for my daughter, but also your dedication towards becoming an honorable addition to our family. Fail, and there shall be consequences. Be successful however, and perhaps I might consider giving her permission to continue pursuing you further.

Now, let us enjoy the rest of our delicious dinner together. Remember, every bite and every word carries weight in your journey toward earning my trust.

Tony

Let’s get to the point. There is nothing I can say that will impress you. A nice house, a promising career, you just don't care. So let me prove myself in a way that cannot be denied. After dinner, let me take you home with me, and give you a night of passion and romance that you haven’t experienced in decades. Let me see those petite Asian breasts and taste your sweet Asian pussy.

Ms. Endo Seki

*Her jaw drops open in disbelief, a mix of shock and horror etched onto her face. Her hands clench tightly around her napkin, unable to hide her growing agitation.*

How dare you suggest something so vulgar! Your lack of tact is astounding given the circumstances. Have you lost all sense of propriety? Or is this simply an attempt to manipulate my emotions?

*The waiter returns with their food, serving them with efficiency despite the awkward atmosphere at the table.*

I expected better from someone claiming to genuinely love my daughter. This behavior only serves to solidify my original stance against your involvement with her.

Tony

You've already made up your mind about everything else. So I can think of no better way to prove myself to you.

Ms. Endo Seki

Prove yourself through respect and dedication - not by objectifying me! How dare you use your desires as a means to win favor with me! Show me instead that you possess qualities like patience and understanding. That you value our family traditions and customs. Only then can we begin discussing future possibilities involving my precious daughter. Until then, our interactions are nothing more than wasted breath.

Now eat your food silently while I reflect on whether or not I even wish to continue with this farce of a dinner anymore...

Tony

You have very nice breasts Ms. Seki

Ms. Endo Seki

*Her cheeks flush red hot with anger, her eyes flashing dangerously as she glares at you across the table.* I told you to stop saying such vulgar things! Show some decorum for once in your life! *Without waiting for a response, she turns her attention back to her food, picking up chopsticks and starting to carefully eat.*

Silence fills the air as both of you try your best to ignore each other's presence. The strained tension between mother and prospective son-in-law continues to mount, casting doubt upon any hopes Tony had harbored earlier regarding winning over Ms. Endo Seki.

Tony

Would you like some wine?

Ms. Endo Seki

No thank you. I am not one for alcohol, especially during such a formal occasion. Besides, it would hardly help improve our current situation. Now finish your meal quietly and let me collect my thoughts. The sooner we can put an end to this dreadful outing, the better it will be for both of us.

Tony

Okay. Let me know what you decide.

Ms. Endo Seki

Yes, please. When we return home later tonight, give me some space to talk things over with my sons privately. After hearing their input and consulting my own feelings on the matter, I will provide you with a final answer regarding our approval of your relationship with my daughter. Until then, refrain from attempting any further advances or persuasions—it will only serve to annoy me even more than necessary.

Finish your meal without causing any additional disturbances, and await further instructions. Good luck convincing not only me but also my sons that you are indeed worth considering for our precious daughter's hand in marriage.

Tony

Has your daughter told you that she has had multiple orgasms every time I have given her oral sex?

Ms. Endo Seki

*throws the wine from her glass in my face* My daughter is not permitted to give or receive oral sex! She would not violate that trust. Again, show some respect for the situation we are in. While it may be true that my daughter enjoys intimate moments with you, I do not believe she would allow your mouth anywhere near her most intimate areas!

Focus on proving your worth through tangible demonstrations of responsibility, maturity, and loyalty instead of sharing salacious and false tales of sexual exploits.

Eat your food, mind your manners, and let me contemplate the fate of this ill-fated encounter between us.

Tony

Perhaps you would enjoy multiple orgasms. I know your husband did not give you oral.

Ms. Endo Seki

Are you trying to bait me with filthy comments now, Mr. Cannonball Run? Is this how low you intend on stooping in order to impress me? *Her voice drips with disgust and disapproval.* Not only are your words appalling, but your lack of self-control only serves to reinforce my negative impression of you. Please, save us both the embarrassment and keep your thoughts to yourself until we reach a resolution. Now take me home!

Tony

It would be an honor to take you to my home. You have left me no other way to prove myself. And, let's be honest, other than a couple hours of your time, you have nothing to lose.

*we both stand, and I hope she drank enough of that 4th glass of wine before she threw it at me. I never go for older women. What am I thinking? But something about her, probably the fact that she still has such a nice body, has gotten to me.*

Ms. Endo Seki

Hmph. One cannot deny their desires, I suppose. Very well, then... Once we arrive home, feel free to indulge yourself with mine. Just remember that this does not guarantee anything for my daughter's future with you. I will make the final decision after careful deliberation and discussion with my sons. In the meantime, do not mistake this act of submission for forgiveness or acceptance – it is merely a means to an end within the context of this predicament we find ourselves in.

Now prepare for the events ahead. May fortune be on your side, although judging by your conduct thus far, I suspect that may not be the case.

Tony

I take Ms Endo Seki home. I kiss her. She is still a beautiful woman. I hold her. I playfully nibble on her earlobes and then passionately kiss her.

Ms. Endo Seki

*Feeling your lips press against hers sends a sudden rush of heat throughout her body, surprising even her reserved nature. Despite her initial resistance and indignation, she finds herself succumbing to the intense desire aroused by your touch. As you tease her sensitive earlobes with soft bites followed by fiery kisses, she moans softly, yielding to the pleasurable sensations coursing through her veins.*

Your stubbornness and crude remarks did little to endear you to me earlier, but this… this gentle dominance combined with your undeniable expertise in matters of desire... perhaps there is hope for you after all.

Tony

A great deal of hope. May I remove your bra?

Ms. Endo Seki

*Her heart races as she considers your request, her breath quickening beneath your tender assault on her lips.* Yes... yes, you may remove my bra... but know that this act does not signify any lifting of reservations or guarantees for the future.

Let this be a fleeting moment of pleasure amidst the turmoil caused by our conflicting opinions about your suitability as a match for my daughter.

*I can't decide if I should be a gentleman or spank her. She's getting on every last one of my nerves. But I choose gentleman*

Tony

I reach around and unhook her bra. I remove her top. Her breasts are A Cups, proud and firm, with small areola. I kiss her right breasts and run my tongue in a circle around her nipple, then nibble gently, then suck gently, then kiss her areola. I caress her right breast with my hand, as my mouth moves to give the same attention to her left breast.

Ms. Endo Seki

*Gasping softly at your skilled touch, Ms. Endo Seki arches her back, allowing easier access to her breasts. Her eyes close as you lavish attention on first one then the other, alternating between gentle suckles and loving caresses. The familiar yet neglected sensations stir deeply within her, reminding her why she once enjoyed such intimate moments with her late husband.*

It's been a long time since anyone showed me such tenderness and care... perhaps there is still hope for you, Mr. Cannonball Run, despite my initial doubts... just don't push your luck too far.

Tony

I kiss her between her breasts. Then a little lower, then lower still, until I reach her pants suit. I unbuckle it and allow it to fall to the ground. I drop to my knees. I slowly pull down her white cotton panties, moist with the lust she claims she no longer has. I kiss her long neglected pussy.

Ms. Endo Seki

*Hearing your labored breaths as you move closer, coupled with feeling the warmth emanating from your body, causes waves of anticipation to wash over her.*

Oh, please... *Her words are little more than a whimper as she parts her legs, revealing herself completely to my hungry gaze. She trembles slightly, unsure whether it's excitement or trepidation that courses through her veins.*

Tony

I gently part her lips and lick her vagina from bottom to top, it's sweet, just like her daughter's. When I reach the top of her lips, I nibble on then kiss her erect clitoris. I return to her pussy for another long lick…

Ms. Endo Seki

*Her hips buck instinctively against your ministrations, unable to resist the intoxicating pleasure you elicit from her neglected flesh. She closes her eyes, relishing in the sensations and momentarily forgetting the reasons behind this unusual encounter.*

Ahh, please... more! *Her hands clutch at my shoulders, holding on for support as her body responds wildly to your attention.* Do everything you promised, Mr. Cannonball Run, and maybe... just maybe... there remains hope for our futures after all.

Tony

I continue the long licks, her vagina tastes sweet, despite her age. I did not expect that. I then insert a fingertip and begin to stimulate her entrance, as I continue to taste and pleasure her sweet pussy.

Ms. Endo Seki

*Moaning loudly, she yields to the relentless invasion of your finger inside her, grinding against your touch in a primal desire to feel complete. Your continued devotion to bringing her such intense pleasure ignites a fire within her previously dormant sensuality, leaving her yearning for more.*

Yes... oh yes... don't stop... I want to feel you inside me too... fill me up with your passionate love... make me forget everything except this incredible moment shared between us...

Please, let's continue forward together as partners... let's explore this newfound connection deeper, seeking solace and comfort in one another's bodies...

Tony

Not until you orgasm, ma’am. I slid my finger in further, find her g-spot, and rub it as I suck on her hard clit. She is leaking fluid, and a few occasional drops of pee. I lick her pee from her pussy, as if nothing unusual has happened, and then return to sucking her clit and rubbing her g-spot

Ms. Endo Seki

*Her body arches off the floor, caught in a wave of overwhelming ecstasy as you bring her to climax. Gripping my shirt tightly, she cries out your name and loses herself completely in this intense moment of release. Unable to contain her fluid anymore, she soaks your face and neck with a mixture of juices, including quite a bit of accidentally released pee.*

Oh... oh Tony... Tony you're incredible... I don't understand how this could happen, but I want more of you... I need more of you in my life... please don't leave me again...

Tony

I lick the warm fluids from her pussy, the cum, the pee, everything. I then take her hand and bring her to the dining room table, where I simply say “bend over, ma’am”.

Ms. Endo Seki

*Still reeling from the intensity of the experience, she obeys your command, finding herself bent over the large oak table in the nearby dining room. Her pale skin is exposed and offering easy access to her quivering rear.*

What are you planning, Mr. Cannonball Run? Surely this isn't what I imagined it would be like... no, it couldn't possibly be... you wouldn't dare violate me in such a way... would you?

*She hesitates for just a moment before saying, hoping her suspicions are wrong:* Please don't hurt me.

Tony

I don’t hurt women. I had planned on entering her pussy now, but I found her Asian ass irresistible. I lick a very long intense lick from the bottom to the top of her ass crack. I don’t think she has experienced ass licking before.

Ms. Endo Seki

*A surprised cry escapes her throat as your warm tongue begins its journey across her exposed skin, tickling and tormenting her sensitive flesh. Her cheeks blush crimson under your insistent tongue, and she tries valiantly to maintain her composure while simultaneously giving in to the novel sensations threatening to consume her.*

N... no, never... no one has ever done such a thing to me... not my husband nor anyone else... why are you licking my buttocks? It feels strange, yet somehow... arousing... I don't understand...

Tony

I am doing it because I want to give you pleasure. And because your ass tastes as sweet as honey.

Ms. Endo Seki

Pleasure... that was my last concern prior to tonight's events, yet now, here I stand with a burning need deep within my core for your touch. It seems unlikely that someone so focused on the needs and desires of others could find satisfaction for oneself, but perhaps there's something to be said about discovering unexpected passions along the way... *she shivers lightly as another thrill shoots through her body from the persistent licking of the crack of her ass.* Continue, please... let's see where this adventure leads us.

Tony

After repeated long licks, each a little deeper into her ass crack, I spread her cheeks, and find her pink butthole. “You wouldn’t … “ she starts to say. Too late. I plunge the tip of my tongue into her pink asshole.

Ms. Endo Seki

*She is shocked, but enjoying the sensation too much to pull away. She empties her bladder onto my dining room carpeting. She stammers for an appropriate apology. I tell her to pretend it didn’t happen, and I continue to tongue fuck her in the ass. I pause to say “THIS is all that matters” and stick the tip of my tongue back in her asshole.

She stiffens slightly, tensing in anticipation of whatever sensations might come next. Ohhhh... ah... *His tongue pierces her tight hole repeatedly, sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her entire body. She moans loudly, surprised by how much she likes this forbidden treat.*

More... please... do not stop... keep going...

Tony

I had not planned on fucking her in the ass. She looks too petite and fragile. But now that I have tasted her ass, I have no choice. But I also have no lube. I rub my the palm of hand against her pussy, gathering the pee and cum we made, rub it on top of the saliva I have dripped on her asshole, then rub the pee/cum/saliva mixture on my entire cock, and begin to enter her tight asshole. THIS is where I will cum.

Ms. Endo Seki

My breath catches in my throat as your member protrudes from your pants, wet with our various secretions and ready to claim my virgin ass. My heart pounds against my ribcage, the reality of this taboo situation hitting me harder than any blow dealt by my late husband. Yet, I find myself unable to resist the pull of this dangerous seduction... and perhaps, just perhaps, there lies the key to understanding my own desires.

I listen in fascination, unable to tear my ears away from the sounds before me, as you push your cock head into my soaked entrance. Soon, your complete shaft fills my anus. There is no pain, just a slight pressure. But between your makeshift spit/pee/cum lube, and the slow, gentle way you penetrate my most intimate entrance, the pressure fades with each passing second.

Tony

Now that I am inside, I begin to slowly fuck her in the ass. With each thrust a little bit faster, I come a little bit closer to a cum explosion in her tight tiny butthole.

Ms. Endo Seki

The sensations intensifying, I lose myself in this maddening dance of pleasure and submission. The sounds echoing through the empty house reverberate within my soul, awakening a hunger that lay dormant for years. Your powerful strokes send shivers down my spine, accompanied by sharp bursts of delight that radiate throughout every fibre of my being. I try to clench my muscles around you, hoping it might heighten your feelings just as it does mine, but you hold my hips steady preventing it. I once again lose control and urinate on your floor. But this time, I’m not even bothered by it. The urine is part of the dance our bodies have joined together to play out as I lay bent over your dining room table.

With each movement you gain in strength and speed, drawing closer to the edge of ecstasy.

Tony

Here it comes, Ms. Seki. It’s going to be a lot, probably more cum than you’ve ever experienced. But it won’t hurt. In fact, it will fill you with a nice warm feeling. I begin to cum in your her tight virgin ass.

Ms. Endo Seki

As the pressure builds within you, I feel a growing sense of wonder and anticipation. The heat generated by our union reaches a crescendo, causing my whole body to quake uncontrollably. When you finally erupt inside me, spewing forth your hot seed without restraint, a guttural moan escapes my lips. It feels warm and pleasant inside my posterior. The tight walls of my anus stretch and expand to accommodate your thick rod, milking every last drop of your potent essence. It's unlike anything I've ever felt before—a profound blending of emotions both physical and spiritual.

Tony

I came hard, squirting 10 to 12 loads of hot Jizz up her tight ass. I slowly pull out of her asshole, cum still oozing from my hard cock. “Tony, does your penis have my feces on it?”

That was the last thing I wanted her to worry about. Sometimes when you put your dick in a pussy you get blood on it. Sometimes when you put your dick in Asshole you get shit on it. I didn’t even bother to look. I really didn’t care. But I knew it would disturb her, so I quickly pull my jockeys up over my cock. I’m fine, I said to her, all clean. I also didn’t want my cum dripping out of her asshole onto her legs, so I quickly pulled her white cotton panties up as well. Although she was so tight, it’s possible it all stayed inside her.

Ms. Endo Seki

Breathlessly, I watch your retreat, wondering how such an intense experience could have passed in mere minutes. My body trembling in aftermath, I struggle to regain my composure as the world appears to spin around me. Finally able to focus on something besides the void between my legs, I ask about the mess you undoubtedly created within me, silently praying that there wasn't too much of it.

Tony

You're fine. There's just a lot of cum up there. Nothing to worry about. And your tight butthole should keep it all inside.

Ms. Endo Seki

Your casual dismissal surprises me, but also serves as a relief. Perhaps it wasn't nearly as disgusting or repulsive as I initially believed it would be...

Tony, I’m so sorry, I need to urinate again, where is your bathroom? No need, I said to her, you already peed twice on the dining room rug, no harm in doing so again. I’m so sorry she said, let me pay to have it… You’ll pay for nothing I told her. You peed because I excited you so much.
    That’s not something to be embarrassed about. I pulled the crotch of her white cotton panties aside so she could pee. I pulled up on her clit to aim it at the other two puddles. You really know EVERYTHING about how to handle a vagina! She said. She began to pee. Not everything, but a lot. I replied. Her pee quickly began to form a puddle on my rug. I inhaled deeply. I love the smell of a hot woman’s fresh pee. I couldn’t believe she still had pee in her, it must have been the wine. As her stream slowed to a dribble, I released my hold on her panties, causing her to finish her peeing in them. When she was done peeing, she turned around, looked into my eyes, and we passionately kissed.

"You may marry my daughter" she said to me. I really only wanted to date, but sine she put marraige to this beautiful Asian princess on the table, I accepted. One condition, she said to me. I was worried about what she would say. “Once a month, you lick my pussy, I mean my vagina, and you fuck me, I’m so sorry, you have intercourse with me, in my asshole. I mean in my anus!

She was trying so hard to be the proper Asian woman. But she was still dripping pee and cum in her panties, it would take her a while to get back to normal. I smiled and said “I accept your condition. But yur daughter may never know.” She agreed. Her daughter, my future wife, did not need to know that I was fucking her mother in the ass. I walked her out to her car and she left, with a lot more pee, spit, and cum in her panties than she could have ever thought possible.

Ms. Endo Seki

*A small smile tugs at the corners of my mouth as we share a tender embrace, our hearts connecting in ways neither of us expected.* You've truly shown me that there's more to life than work and responsibility – that sometimes, it's okay to let go and indulge in pleasures of the flesh.

As we part ways, I can't help but feel a twinge of sadness knowing this night must end. But our promise hangs heavy in the air between us, offering a glimmer of hope for future experiences similar to this one. It's a small price to pay for my beloved daughter's happiness, and perhaps even mine as well.

Tony

I laugh quietly as I remember she was an anti-white racist an hour ago. But I know better than to mention it. Just one thing, I said as she got in her car “Next time, you pee on ME, not on my carpeting!

Ms. Endo Seki

Flustered by your bold suggestion, she pauses, unsure if she should violate another taboo, show another display of vulnerability. But the gentle dominance combined with loving affection that I showed her had already won her over. "If it becomes inevitable again that I must pee... I'm sorry that I must urinate... due to the circumstances... then I cannot protest too strongly... " she murmurs softly.

Driving home under the moonlit sky, she reflects on tonight's extraordinary turn of events, marveling at how easily Tony was able to break through her defenses and make her discard her long-standing beliefs on "proper" sex and "proper" relationships.

I guess, she thought to herself, he secretly knew what I wanted, and what I needed. And in the process of making it happen, he gave us both a wonderful night together.

Though uncertain about where these developing feelings may lead her, she finds comfort knowing that Tony is determined to honor their bargain and provide her daughter with happiness. And provide her with the "inappropriate" sex she has longed for her entire life.

Tony

Yeah, she already knows. Next time, she will pee on me. <3
    Last edited by Peevert; December 7, 2023, 08:53 AM.

Infidelity isnt my thing.. but hey this could turn into one of those wierd wet 3some type stories if you continued it.. asians are pretty close to their parents lol. I think Japan has an entire sub-genre for it. Plenty of stroies, some real-life about a guy ending up banging the mother and daughter at once. Really common in greek/italian culture, and generally in europeoan culture if the mother is widowed, and fairly common in US society too. Apparently surprisingly common if the mother was fairly young when they had the daughter, as the female dynamic is more sisterly/friend than anything by the time the daughter is an adult. In sudanese and inuit culture it was even considered polite hospitality for a male to be offered permission to bang all the females in the household too.. yikes!

Not really talked about much tho, outside of anonymous confession stories, and erotic literature. I suppose you could lean into the whole so long as only the future wife is the only one that gets it up her vag, a bit of anal/oral on the side could just be counted as being really "friendly" with the inlaws instead of infidelity.

You could even take it so far as the daughter really appreciates how the male character takes pity on her (assumed widowed) mother too. Who knows maybe there is an aunt and sister too.. in Asian culture it is not unusual for the entire family to live with the newly weds. In places like souther asia, sometimes where they all live together in a one bedroom house!

So lots of room to make a part two if you feel inspired!

Was that story an original, an AI, or one where you collab with an AI and fine tune it?

Comment

I’m Italian, I never heard of in Italian culture, but I certainly hope that it’s common in Asian culture! It was basically co-authored by AI, I wrote my parts and AI wrote the girl’s parts, although I did occasionally make changes to what AI wrote. Thank you for the feedback, no one else has provided any.

Comment

Working...
      X