Free Tuition, only one catch.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Tuition, only one catch.....

Your rent and tuition is covered, and you will get 18 meals a week in the meal hall. You are given the opportunity to earn some cash for entertainment and other expenditures you will encounter in your time at university. You will be given several packs of sensors that slide into a special compartment in your panties that will sense the state of your panties. The following amounts will be wired to your account according to the following scale;

Peeing your pants = $10 and $5 per hour for any duration over one hour

Pooping your pants = $20 for a small load and $10 per hour for any duration over 1 hour

$40 for a big load and $20 per hour for any duration over 1 hour

“What the hell, this is weird” exclaimed Rachel “I’m not pooping my pants, I gave that up when I came out of diapers”

“Well then you’ll be poor” replied Sari “because there are no more on campus jobs left and our visas don’t let us work off campus. Besides if you don’t want to poop your pants you don’t have to, you could pee your pants and still make money, just not as much”

“Well what do you think of all this?” Rachel asked, “Don’t you find it a little gross to be going to the bathroom in your pants?”

“Well, actually I do, but I’ve done gross things before, and it’s not like it’s going to kill us, I’m willing to try it, you never know, you might actually like it”

Just then their phone rang. It was their friend Melissa inviting them out for drinks with the girls to catch up from all the summer activities and go out and dance one last time before classes started. Sari told her that they would love to go and after a brief conversation hung up the phone. She looked over a Rachelle and relayed the message on to her.

“Aw,” whined Rachelle, “I don’t have enough money to go out, my laptop cleaned out my account”

Sari thought for a moment before responding; “Well, you could make some money before we go out tonight. I’ll do it if you do it”

Rachelle was reluctant but after some convincing from Sari eventually decided to pee her pants just enough to trigger the sensor and then wear them for as long as she could stand it. Sari on the other hand wanted to go big, as she had been needing to poop ever since she arrived back at campus that morning. The girls decided to go stand in their kitchen and do it there so as to not drip on the carpet.

“You go first” begged Rachelle

“Alright, that just means I’ll make more money” Said Sari. She wondered how to best go about pooping her pants on purpose, and wondered what it would feel like. She decided to squat down. Sari lowered herself down onto her haunches, her grey sweatpants pulling tight against her round butt. She pushed and let out a wet bubbly fart before feeling some poop slide gracefully out of her ass and into her awaiting panties. The panties were tight over her bum and so the poop was getting mushed as it was coming out. Sari decided to stand up instead and try and keep the mess all in one spot.

“Holy shit” cried Rachelle “You are actually pooping your pants, I can’t believe your doing that.”

“It’s not that bad, it just feels like I have some warm mud all over my butt” explained Sari as she pushed the last of her load into her pants. Her ass now looked like

she was hiding a softball between her cheeks and she smelled exactly like she had a big load of poop underneath her sweats. She gingerly reached back and felt her bulge, it was warm and hard, but if she squeezed it a little it would ooze around. Sari looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was 2:00, she could stay in her poopy pants for 3 hours and earn $100. That thought was enough motivation for her and she vowed then to do everything she could to last until 5:00. “Alright Rach, I held up my end of the deal, now you have to poop your pants”

“No, I said I would pee my pants”

“Come on wimp, Don’t let me be the only one with poopy pants, it’s actually not that bad, and you’ll make $100 if you keep them on until 5:00”

“Well, alright then, but you can’t make fun of me” Cried Rachelle

“Make fun of you!” Exclaimed Sari as the poop was slowly staining the seat of her pants a pale brown “I’m the one who pooped my pants, you’ll be in exactly the same state as me”

Rachelle stood there for a minute deep in thought; at least that’s what it looked like to Sari. In actual fact she was contracting her stomach as hard as she could to try and force out a load of crap into her awaiting panties. Slowly a piece of hard poop emerged from between her tight little butt and nestled itself between her cheeks, just barely making a lump in her panties. That was all she needed to do because she had had a big crap earlier in the day when she was out at the mall.

“Well are you going to do it, don’t make me wait here all messy by myself” Edged Sari

“I already did it” explained Rachelle “I crapped my pants, but it wasn’t much because I didn’t really have to go that badly”

Sari didn’t believe her and so she reached around behind Rach to feel her butt. Rach knew what Sari was up to and shrieked and dodged Sari’s hand. “Don’t, you’ll squish it”

“Squish what, you didn’t do anything the only thing I’ll squish is my load when I go sit on your pillow” Threatened Sari, “So hurry up and poop your pants before I get the urge to sit down”

Rachelle scrambled to explain her situation, and when Sari still seemed reluctant to believe her she finally pulled down her LuLu’s and panties and showed Sari the small load of crap that was sitting between her cheeks.

“Well it’s not big, but it’s better than nothing” Stated Sari. She leaned towards Rachelles butt and sniffed the air “Girl your shit don’t stink”

“That’s because I don’t eat meat Sari, Unlike you I don’t reek”

“Well that may be true but me and my big stinky load just earned $40. You’re only going to get $20 for your little butt nugget” Teased Sari

“Yeah, well you have to clean yourself up before we go out, I could keep my poop in my panties all night and rake in the dough” Quipped Rachelle. Really it was all talk but when she said it out loud the wheels started turning and she realized she could make a lot of money by pooping just enough to set off the sensor and then wear her panties all day. If she didn’t stink and she covered up any bulge or stain that may form on her ass, she could get away with it.

“You’re cunning. I knew you would like pooping your pants you little freak. Why don’t we go pick out something for you to wear tonight that will complement you current

situation” offered Sari. The girls walked across their apartment, well Rachelle walked, Sari had to waddle, and into Rachelles room. They decided jeans wouldn’t work because a stain might soak through. They didn’t want to choose a skirt because someone might catch a glimpse of her chocolate panties. Sweatpants wouldn’t be dressy enough for the club. They finally figured that a pair of black leggings would keep the poop tight against her backside and she could wear a long shirt over top that went down past her ass. If she was sitting down all she had to do was pull her shirt up a bit so she wasn’t sitting on it so as to not stain it. Before long the girls were talking about boys and makeup and the upcoming school year. Sari was lying on her tummy on the bed with her poopy butt sticking up and her load looked like a little bulge. Her ass was now a nice pale brown colour around the bulge. Rachelle was sitting at her computer chair in her lulu lemons trying to soak whatever stain her poop may leave, into her pants before she changed her outfit.

Finally 5:00 rolled around and Sari slowly eased herself off the bed and waddled into the bathroom to clean herself up. She dropped her sweats down to her ankles and looked at her panty clad ass in the mirror. Her smooth skin and curvaceous body was wrapped up in her pink panties; Then, looking out of place was the big stinky load that hung down from between her buttocks pushed out her panties and emitted an odour that was not very ladylike. She squatted over the toilet and dumped the mess out of her panties and into the toilet, then stepped into the shower with her panties still on and turned on the water. Her panties soaked up the water and she slowly pulled them down and off and let the water spray off the clumps of poop that still stuck to her derriere. She spent a good 15 minutes in the shower and finally she felt clean enough to get out and dry off.

Great story

Love the concept. Thanks

Comment

YES!! about time someone followed up with this story concept. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
      X