Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peeing on the train and filming it (real experience)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peeing on the train and filming it (real experience)

A few years ago, when I was about 19 years old, I did an internship in another city and I had to go there by train every day. One day I just couldn't help myself. It was spring. I have an extreme fetish period in that time of the year every year. I didn't have my clipstore yet and I did not have any kind of way to really experience my fetish. The urge had apparently grown quite big, because I did something I had never done before...

I was wearing tight black pants from a shiny material and I thought: 'It probably won't show in these pants if I pee a little.' Peeing on the train had always been a big fantasy of mine and the chairs in this train were made of such niche soft fabric. This was my chance! So I grabbed a newspaper and pretended to read it. It was so hard to pee with other people sitting opposite me (the train was quite full, since it was rush hour). I tried and tried, but it was just to hard. I had to set my mind of the other people I tried to think of how nice it would feel if some warm pee would wet my pants, just a little bit and... I peed.

Oh I had to pee so badly and it felt so nice to let some pee out on that chair in the train. No one was looking at me and I thought that the pee probably hadn't even wet the seat, that it would just be in my panties and pants. I knew I was going to pee more, just because it felt so nice and so naughty. And I peed more. A little bit again. Oh it felt so nice. And the same thought came up in my head..'Maybe I didn't pee enough to wet the seat yet..No one will notice if I pee a bit more' and I did. Now I could actually be very sure that the seat was wet. But it just felt so nice and my naughty feelings weren't satisfied yet. I thought: 'I can only be sure that the seat is wet if I pee more than just a little bit.' so I peed...quite a lot this time. It felt so incredibly nice to just let the pee stream out. I could feel how wet my pants were under my legs. I wanted to feel more pee streaming out... I thought: 'I'm sure my pants are wet, but the seat is probably not very wet yet. Of course I knew that wasn't true, but I just didn't want the nice feeling to be over yet. So I peed again. This time even more. I just kept peeing. It felt soooo good. Now I couldn't tell myself anymore that the seat wasn't wet.

But another thought came up: 'I definitely wet my seat so much, that it will look wet anyway, so there is no reason to stop peeing now. Others will be able to see what I've done anyway, so I might just as well pee more.' I was so aroused by the feeling of the pee running out while I was sitting in the train. I just had to pee more. So I did. I didn't hold it back anymore. I really peed a lot. I was looking down at my own pants (still hiding behind the newspaper). I saw my entire pants getting wet with pee and I could feel it running down into my boots. I didn't know if anyone was looking at me, but I felt soooooo ashamed by the thought of it. I just had to get out of the coupé. I got up.

Pee was dripping down from my pants. there was a small puddle on the floor beneath my seat. I tried to get to the toilet as fast as I could. But it was hard, because there were so many people. Luckily the toilet wasn't occupied! I got in an closed the door. Wow...I took a deep breath. That was so exciting. I still couldn't believe I had done that. I was so horny from it. I couldn't stop my fun just yet. I had my phone with me and I decided to film myself, because I felt so proud in a strange arousing kind of way. I was filming my wet pants, when I decided to pee more. It wasn't really a decision. I just had to go on with my sinful pissing. I set down on the toilet with the toilet lit down and my pants on and I peed and I peed...it was so much. It was running everywhere. The boots that I was wearing were also completely filled up with pee. But most of the pee didn't run into my boots. It ran all over the floor in the small toilet. I got up and looked at the huge puddle.

I wanted to pee more. I squatted down and peed on the floor. I knew that I was peeing to much, but I just wanted to completely empty my bladder, because it felt soooo good and sooo naughty. I really did flood the entire toilet. I had no time to worry about other people waiting to go to the toilet. I enjoyed my own pee so much. I was sitting down in it, peeing more. I felt heavenly. But when I had finished peeing and slowly started to come back to my normal self, the shame came over me. I was so afraid that there would be pee running out under the door. I thought of the people that would see me come out of this very wet toilet. They would know that I did this, because I had been in here for so long. I tried to clean up as much pee as I could with the newspaper that I still had. It worked quite well. The floor was still wet, but it wasn't a pool anymore. I waited until the train stopped at a big station, where lots of people went in and out.

I sneaked out of the toilet as fast as I could. Now I had to wait for my own train station. I didn't go back in to the coupé, I just waited at the doors. a young man was waiting there too. I don't know if he saw my wet pants. I really wanted to leave a pee stain there too. I tried to pee some more. It would have been so exciting to pee with only the one guy with me.. Would he say something?...Maybe he would like it...I started to get very horny again, but I couldn't pee fast enough, because the guy got out at the next stop. With no one there it was much easier to pee and I did leave a nice small puddle there too.

Then I arrived at my own station. I walked to my bike as fast as I could, trying not to get any attention, hoping not to meet anyone I knew and hoping that the wetness of my pants wasn't that obvious. On my bike home I felt awesome again. My pants were so wet and I had done that in the train! I tried to pee some more, but my bladder was all empty. No problem. Peeing on my bike was something I could do any other time, but in the train, like this, was something I would only do once in my entire life!...I think.

It was just the hornyness that took over, I have never had that in such a huge way ever since. I still must have the video somewhere. I don't have it in my store, because it just had too much emotional value. I wasn't filming it for others, just for myself. But now, a few years later, I have made so many peeclips and I am actually really proud of this first one and would definitely want to show it to others. But... chaotic me I don't know where the SD card is anymore. (I didn't throw it away, so I will find it someday!)

Excellent Experience

Sinna ,

Very Well Done There , Girl ! You couldn't have done it any better . Had you had a camera in filming everything you did on that train !
    An Excellent experience that you had . I know how much it might have aroused you in what had happened . ! Keep on posting , Please , as I find you a most interesting woman . That enjoys peeing . That there are not many of those around . That love it as much as you do !
    Congratulations on a experience while worth reading about ! !

I Enjoyed it very much , as it really aroused me while I read it ! !

Thank You , for sharing it on here .
    Last edited by Dusty Harold; August 9, 2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Hey Harold,

I actually did have a camera with me and I might even have found the card where the video is on. Problem is, I don't have a adapter yet AND if I remember correctly, it was filmed on an even older phone than my other clips. So he quality is truly bad. But I'll try to find an adapter, as this was my "first time" actually making a clip. At that time purely for myself. It's the biggest treasure I have.

Comment

I know

Sinna [2pee4You] ,

I understand about the quality issues with ollder phone camera made clips . That I have seen before .

May I suggest . for You to keep that clip for yourself . In what you find very personal about . { Knowing You , wish to share it , but , the quality is poor , to make a brand new one . With a better quality camera phone / equipment to film it with . So that the images will be sharper , brighter and clearly seen. Using your treasured first time , '' Peeing On The Train " video to guide you on making even a better one / just as good as the first ever one you had filmed .

I believe that You can do that now . With what You have at present ! Then share a few captures of it . In which to post it on here to most likely get comments and compliments . Plus even some added sales from your , Clips 4 Sale Site . Which might happen . Should others here visiting see the still captures . Then want to buy the video clip ! I know I would in a Heart Beat , if it was one was filmed once more . Just an idea to think about . Glad to see You on here at such a long absence from posting anything due to personal reasons
        Which I understand what You had to deal with during that time , You were away from here .

Dusty Haro;d

Comment

Sinna, here's a thought...
          Rather than find the old clip... why not do a new one? Same outfit, maybe similar situation (either really on a train, or in your own bathroom and pretend). No need to upload your old one if/when you find it, and for those who want to see it, they can see the new one

Comment

Working...
          X