Baby Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Blues

Last edited by Trev; May 10, 2014, 02:24 AM.

Comment

it appears from my end the story i wrote isn't coming up? please help

Comment

baby blues

Comment

Baby bues

It had been a massive night of discussion with my girlfriend, myself 23 years old, she was 30 with a 7 year old daughter. For the last few months she was on to me about getting married and having a baby, me being only 23 and both of us unemployed at the time was against at this point in time anyway. But Lolly however was adamant that at 30 years of age it was now or never for another child. I was keeping my foot down and after a very big night of discussion, arguing and wine i was ready for bed, drunk and overly tired. Curling up to my girlfriend, I said goodnight and snuggled into her.
          I woke up with a strange feeling, first feeling cold, then realising that it was actually a wetness that I was feeling on my naked body. Trying to get up, i realised that i couldn’t, that both my hands and legs were tied outstretched like a starfish, although there was a little bit of slack I could not do much in the way of movement. Alone I called out to Lolly, but there was no answer. It was weird, this is something she would do, but she would normally be here for when I wake up so she can play with me fresh in the morning. I couldn’t understand why the bed was wet either, and it was getting cold. Not only that but it must have been half an hour and after just waking up after a big night i busting to go to the toilet. Calling out to Lolly again, in almost desperation, due to my busting bladder, I received no answer. I swear I tried to wrench free of the ties that my wrists and ankles were in for at least 20 minutes with my busting bladder before it gave way. And it was a first, the first time i could ever remember wetting the bed, and it wasn’t little either, the bed felt like a pool, until it absorbed unto tee mattress. Although it felt bad I was glad that the warmth, took away the cold, of the previous wet feeling.
          Not long after disgracing myself I heard the door open and close, i hoped beyond hope that it was Lolly. Not being able to move made it quite daunting as i waited but after a little bit of rustling from the kitchen and bathroom a head popped into bedroom door.
          “Lolly!” I said, what’s going on, i woke up in a wet bed and...
          “Oh my!” she said. “What has happened here? It looks like a Lake in our bed! I thought it strange when i woke up to take the little one to her dads that the bed was wet.” With that she left the room.
          “Lolly?!” I called, kind of confused with the situation.
          “I’ll be with you in a minute baby” Lolly called back, this was strange I couldn’t work out why she would leave me tied up in a wet bed, let alone, wanting to know why. After a couple of minutes Lolly walked into the bedroom, walking straight to my legs she undid the ties, without talking. I began to thank her for letting me out, until I realised that she had put my feet into other restraints. I was severely confused and she could see it. In my confusion of having my legs freed and then restrained she managed to do the same with my wrists!? Being now free of the bed, I could not say i was free to move.
          “Come with me baby.” Lolly said to me pulling me off of the bed using a strap tied to my wrist restraints, I had no real choice but to move. Getting of the bed and onto me feet, I fell over, the feet restraints gave me no room to walk at all. Looking up at Lolly, she looked down as if I would have to do as she said, it didn’t matter that I could really do it! So I made do and crawled/was dragged to the living room where I was then handcuffed to the heater. It was an understatement to say that I was confused, this was super weird!!! Lolly had never done anything like this, sure handcuffs, but wet beds, being overly dominating??? This I couldn’t get, what was going on. Standing naked and restrained in the living room, I could just hear rustling coming from the bedroom over the noise of the cartoons on the TV. Resigning after a little struggle that there was not much I could do, and that Lolly was not out to hurt me I decided to tune out. Staring at the TV, I was watching old Ninja Turtles episodes, and I must confess, I had seen this one before from my boyhood days.
          I was beginning to get cold, it must have been at least half an hour, and the 2nd episode was on. Just then Lolly popped into the living room and she had big smile on her face.
          “Hey Sweety,” in a cutish tone she said, “Have you been enjoying your ninja turtles?”
          “Umm, yes? But I feel kind of...”
          “Oh I thought you would like them, now I have the bedroom all fresh now, after your little accident, so how about we put you in the bath, and get you changed?
          “Umm, I guess, but what do you mean about accident last night??? You know I was tied up while you were taking Brooke to her father’s, I had nowhere else to go, I tried to hold on...”
          “It’s OK Sweety, Don’t stress out, I know you couldn’t help it with being tied up. But I woke up to a wet bed and it wasn’t me. And after last night’s discussions I came up with a new plan for us. So I bought some supplies for us, more you, while I was dropping Brooke off. So come and jump in your bath!” Lolly instructed sternly, yet affectionately.
          Following her seeing as I had no choice, I was handcuffed to the toilet in the bathroom, next to the bath. Lolly motherly played with the water coming out of the faucet until she seemed she was satisfied with the temperature, she then wandered off into the bedroom as if she had things to organise leaving me sitting on the toilet waiting. After a couple of minutes Lolly came in whistling contently, “How’s my baby going?” she asked. “How about I pop a bit of bubble bath in and we give you a good scrub, Hey?”
          Without really being given a chance to say anything other than “Ummm Ok...” I was dragged from the restraints of the toilet and handcuffed to the shower.
          “Honey,” I wanted to get some answers, “what’s with all this...”
          “Shush Sweety, let’s get you all clean.” Lolly instructed as she pushed me down into the bath and proceeded to bathe me. After soaping my body she moved onto my manhood, lathering me and getting me excited, she played with me getting me overly excited (I must say the restraints didn’t help). After a couple of minutes of play, Lolly moved on, not finishing the job and leaving me very let down. Scrubbing a few more places, she proclaimed job done.
          “All right Baby, stand up,” Lolly instructed as she pulled the bath plug, standing up with a fluffy towel she proceeded to pat me dry, giving attention to my lower regions, again leaving me a bit let down.
          “All right Sweety, are you all dwy? Let’s get you changed.”
          “What’s going on, Baby, I’m really conf...” Lolly cut me off.
          “Quiet, OK, Quiet. You cannot call me baby any more. You woke up wet this morning, after wetting the bed, not once, but twice. So you seem to be the baby!
          “No I wet the bed once...” Feeling a massive slap on my naked butt cheek I was stopped in my tracks.
          “Now follow me, and don’t say a word, or there is a lot more of that to come!” She said as she walked into the bedroom, dragging me behind. Getting into the bedroom, I noticed that there was a mat placed across the bed and that my cupboard doors, which are normally open due to untidiness, were closed and locked. “Get up on the bed Sweety”, Lolly instructed me in a persuasive tone, “let’s get you changed.”
          Changed? What did she mean? After the initial hard slap I wasn’t really going to argue, not that I had much choice. Crawling up onto the bed, Lolly retied my restraints to the corners of the bed. After doing so she walked to her set of drawers and returned. Leaning across me and the bed, she layed on me, pushing one hand down my stomach and grasping my balls, the other resting on my shoulder. With the sudden display she pushed down and gave me a long hard kiss, withdrawing her grasp from my body she continued her passionate kiss as her hands fumbled above me. Withdrawing her kiss, her hands came down quickly to shove something in my mouth which she then quickly fastened tightly behind my head. Unsure of what was going on, I looked up at her.
          “It’s OK Baby, you have your Bitty in, so just relax”, Bitty? What’s a Bitty, it feels like a pacifier or something... oh my god, it is a pacifier?!?!? “It’s OK Baby just relax and let me change you” Lolly said as she walked back from her drawers. I couldn’t see a lot but I could hear crinkling as she unwrapted something. Feeling her push something under my butt, “Lift your Bott, Bott Honey...” Not that I had much choice as she pushed it under anyway. Popping up between my legs, Lolly looked happy and determined.
          “Hmmhptgh...” I was trying to talk to her, trying to work out what was going on still.
          “Shhhh” She said looking down at me sternly. This felt weird again, not like it had stopped! *Rip*, *Rip*, what? I then felt my groin get secured tightly, *Rip*, *Rip*, again tighter, looking down, using my energy to force the restraints, I was in complete shock; I had been put in a diaper! Now I guess there is no point putting my side of any conversation in, due to the fact that I had a baby’s pacifier fastened to my mouth and I couldn’t talk. So I will just put down what she said...
          “It’s OK Baby, don’t worry Sweety, let me get you all changed and fed.” Lolly said as she unwrapted something else. “Lift your Bott, Bott Baby.” Pushing something else under me, “We can’t have my big Baby leaking, better get you super protected!” With that she disappeared between my legs and I could feel something happening to the diaper that had been put on me. After two seconds Lolly reappeared and *Rip*, *Rip*,*Rip*, *Rip*, and I felt an even tighter restraint over my lower region, another diaper!!! “There, that should keep my baby dwy!” She said with a cheeky grin. “Now wait there Baby while I get your Brekkie ready, I bet my Baby is hungry? Aren’t you?” Looking at her there was nothing I could do but nod, after all, I was kind of hungry, not really tough! Fastened to the bed again, I had no choice but to wait, the difference this time from earlier this morning was I was now diapered securely and had a pacifier restricting my vocals. After a couple of minutes Lolly came back in, “How’s my baby, is he a bit bored? How about I put some TV on for you?” With that she propped a DVD in, ninja turtles again, “Here I know you like this. I won’t be too long with my babies Din Din’s” and with that she left the room leaving me to watch cartoons. She had been gone a while at least 3 episodes, so much for back soon, and to be honest I was getting hungry, I hope it was something good, not that I could smell bacon and eggs. Not only that but I was beginning to need to go to the toilet again.
          “Hey Baby, how are you feeling? Hungry, cause I have some yummy Din Din’s for you?” Really, why, why was she talking to me like this let alone treating me like this? “Mmmm smells yummy, I hope your hungwy Baby.” She said propping my head up with a pillow and sitting down next to me, “let’s get you all weady for din din’s” she said as she pulled a bib out and pushed it over my head, “there we go, babies all weady, now let’s get your Bitty out so I can give you some num num’s.” With that she leant over me and unfastened the pacifier.
          “Baby what’s... Ooooowww!!!!” Lolly twisted the skin on my thigh,
          “I told you not to call me Baby, OK, now open up for the aeroplane!” she finished just as I had a spoonful of mashed... something, shoved into my mouth, “Now swallow it all up, it’s mashed banana and custard, mmm!” I had no idea what to do, Spitting it out I tried to ask Lolly what was going on again “OOOOwwwww!!!!” She twisted my skin tighter and longer, Fuck that hurt!
          “Eat up all your din din’s! We can talk about this later, for now, just do as I say or there will be more of that! Now open up... Mmmm isn’t that nice, is Baby happy, a few more spoonfuls to go.” Again I had no idea what to do, she knew she could hurt me, and I didn’t really like being hurt that much! I layed there and ate every spoonful that the aeroplane gave me. After a few minutes the bowl of ‘din din’s’ was empty, Lolly lifted the bib she had placed around my neck and wiped my mouth clean, “I’ll be right back with your Moo Moo Baby” she stated as she got up and left the room. What was going on, obviously she has decided to play with me, but this is an all new level! I had no choice but to lay there, and watched cartoons as I tried to work out what was happening.
          “Here we go Baby” She said as she walked in the bedroom. “Are you thirsty, I bet you are after a big Brekkie like that, even though it did end up over most of your face Mr!” Tipping a bottle of milk upend over her wrist “Mmmm just right! Open up Baby.” Pushing the teat of the bottle into my mouth, I instinctively sucked; I mean what else could I do? The milk tasted strange not like normal milk, almost more fibrous if that’s a way to describe it?
          “There we go Bub, all done” she said as I started to make gurgling noises with the bottle, looking at me passionately she moved her head towards mine and removed the bottle and kissed me, again I could hear fumbling, and as she withdrew her kiss she pushed the pacifier into my mouth and fastened it behind my head.
          “Now I think it’s time for Baby to have a nap after such a big morning, and we can talk about all this after... OK?” There was not much I could say I tried to resist but she continued, “And while my handsome little man sleeps, I’ll go get a few things. I could be gone a couple of hours, but you should be ok in your diapies...” pulling a couple of blankets up over my naked but heavily diapered body she gave me a kiss on the forehead, turned off the TV, the light and left the room. Pitched into darkness I was still bloody confused, and could you blame me? I had tried to question my girlfriend but that just ended in pain, all I could work out, which is pretty obvious, is that I was being treated like a baby?! It couldn’t be because I had wet the bed, I had never done so before? Feeling restrained although warm due to the blankets and overwhelmed with confusion I fell asleep after an hour or so.
          I could feel a tightness as my eyes slowly opened, it was the feeling of needing to go to the bathroom that I was feeling when Lolly was feeding me my breakfast. Forgetting I was restrained and my further predicament of being diapered I tried to get up to no avail, Man I must be tired to forget that. As my body started to wake slowly my groin felt like it was restrained a bit tighter, had Lolly been in while I was asleep? No, she was gone, I was sure of it, still out buying supplies? Oh no, I know what has happened, I’d wet myself in my sleep. Looking at my restraints, there was not much I could do, but lay there stomach cramping. I tried to hold on as long as possible, but it must have been an hour, and by the time it forcibly pushed itself out, I was in pain! And it wasn’t a trickle it felt like my penis had opened up and a river was flowing out, and it kept going. I had never pee’d like this, ever! As it released I could feel it pooling up in the diaper, a hot comfortable liquid, then as it absorbed into the thick diaper Lolly put on me, I could feel it get tighter and tighter as it absorbed all the pee that flooded out of me. Just as I thought it was about to fill to the point of leaking, my bladder was empty, thank goodness for that. In all honesty, I don’t know why, it’s not like my situation could get any worse! I lay there, in my wet and heavy diaper for ages; slowly I drifted off to sleep again.
          Waking to some quiet noises coming from the kitchen, I felt quite cold under the blankets. My diaper was feeling very cold.
          “Wakey, Wakey Baby” Lolly whispered coming into the dark bedroom not turning on any lights, “did you have a nice nap?’ she asked in the same whisper as she slowly slid a hand under the blanket to feel if I needed changing. Feeling my full diaper she grabbed the padding over my penis and squeezed as tight as she could, I could feel the wetness leech out of the diaper and flood me again.
          “Mmmm, my little Baby needs changing does he?” she whispered into my ear, I lay there, nodding, not having much choice, “well how about I give my Baby his wunch and then we’ll get you all changed and dwy again?” again squeezing the padding of the diaper making all the pee flood me again, as she got up, kissed me on the fore head and left the room again. What? She’s leaving me like this? I’ve been like this all morning??? But all I could do is struggle against the restraints.
          “Mmmm, your gunna like your wunch Baby” Lolly called from the kitchen, “Mmmm, here we go” she said as she turned on the lights, “I have a bit more for you since you were such a good boy at Brekkie, and then after I’ll get you all changed and dry and I’ll have a gwown up talk to you about what’s happening.” Propped up with a pillow again Lolly began with the aeroplanes after unfastening my pacifier. I tried to talk a couple of time only to wind up in utter pain, with tears welling in my eyes, so I gave up and ate my lunch. When she had finished the last spoonful she again wiped my mouth with my bib, this time she had the milk ready. “Open up for Moo moo” as I felt the bottle teat being shoved in my mouth. Suckling on the bottle Lolly cooed to me as if I was a real baby, tickling and playing with me. She wasn’t really getting the responses that she wanted but she seemed happy anyway. I however had given up on resisting as I could not see a way of getting out of the restraints and it just ended in pain when I did. As I finished up the bottle Lolly’s hand wandered down to the diaper, she began squeezing and rubbing slowly I was getting hard, as strange as it felt. Lolly continued to rub and squeeze, pushing my pee out of the diaper into my groin and rubbing it away, and it felt good, real good. She could see that I was enjoying it and as the bottle ran dry she continued to rub me and squeeze. My pee began to escape my diaper, with that she stopped and *Slap* across my thigh.
          “Bad Baby, wetting the bed again, even with all the protection I gave you! Looks like this gwown up talk of ours is put on hold! Let’s get you changed, and then you can think about things.” With that Lolly stood up and went to her drawers, rustling around she was getting things ready. After a moment she jumped up on the bed between my legs with what appeared to be a few semi unwrapted diapers, “Bott, Bott up Baby.” Knowing what was about to happen I obliged, “That’s a good boy” and almost as a thank you for obliging she leant down and grasped my penis with her lips as she slid the triple layer of diapers under my butt. Lifting her lips off me, my bottom rested down on a very thick layer of padding. Looking at my girlfriend she began to squeeze a lotion over her hands and then rub up all over and into my groins working me up even more, she grabbed me and began to pull. She kept going for a few minute until I was almost about to blow, then stopped! As she grabbed a bottle of talc, I struggled as if to say keep going only to get my skin twisted again. Lolly proceeded to dust layer after layer of talcum powder onto me and the *Rip*, *Rip*,*Rip*, *Rip* and the tightness between my groin meant I was in another diaper, this one however was a lot thicker. After adjusting the diaper around my legs, she got up and wandered to the bathroom coming back a few moments later with a few towels which she folded up and put on the wet patch of the bed.
          “Now, I’m going to put a Ninja Turtles DVD on and turn out the lights, Because I’m sure my little boy needs to relax after a big day, wetting the bed 3 times! Now that’s not good enough, I was wanting to have a gwown up talk like we had last night, about us not being able to have a baby yet, but I guess that will have to wait! Now if you don’t want to watch cartoons you can either think about how you can apologise to me for wetting the bed or you can go to sleep like a baby!” and she left the room turning off the light and closing the door, it was me, a very thick diaper and ninja turtles. She did know my favourite cartoon, after all I had made her watch them many a time. But what was she on about; this is a bit of a stretch if it relates to our conversation from last night. But what could I do to apologise for wetting the bed, which I only did once, the other 2 are debatable.
          As I thought about my predicament, watching cartoons, my eyes began to slowly drift shut. I don’t know why, I had already slept most of the day. As I began to drift off into sleep I could feel I tightness in my stomach, and a slight rumbling which subsided as my eyes settled closed and I began to sleep. Waking what seemed to be hours later, yet I knew must not have been, I was foggy, and stared at the TV. The cartoons entranced me. And again I had the same tight feeling in my stomach, although when I moved to get a better view of the TV it felt different. As I watched the turtles I thought about how I could apologise for wetting the bed when I can’t even talk. She won’t even continue this discussion from last night because I wet the bed? Oh oh, I could feel the tightness in my stomach become what I had dreaded, it rumbled although I felt as if I had no control over it. The struggle lasted only a minute and then I could feel the pressure enter the extremely padded diaper. It lasted for what felt like forever and as I knelt up I could fill it fill every crevice of it. Having no time to call Lolly to let her know that I needed to poo I had no idea what to do now, I felt ashamed and guilty and I had nothing to do but cry and that I did. I began to cry softly at first but it began to grow until I was pretty much bawling my eyes out.
          Lolly came running in wondering what was going on and saw me, she dropped to her knees and hugged me, “what’s wrong baby... did you hurt yourself?” with that she must have got a whiff of the air.. “ oh did my little baby make poopies?” with that she ran her hand down towards and over the lumps around my bottom. “Thats OK baby, thats what the diapers are for... although you could have told me you needed to go... I thought you were just having a problem holding your wee wee? Come here...” and she held her arms out and hugged me, “How are we supposed to have these grown up talks about us having a baby if you keep acting like one?” as she stroked my back down to my bottom, rubbing over my diapers continuously. “It’s OK, all babies have accidents.” I continued to cry and nestled into her it was extremely soothing, as she nurtured me I began to relax as she rubbed my bottom and after a moment I could feel another release... my bladder. After a moment Lolly could feel the extra warmth... “Oh did little baby go pee pee as well, that’s a good boy.” I was devastated and began to cry harder, Lolly began to rock me in her arms and after a minute or two I began to settle, her arms began to be homely and comforting and I began to drift off.
          I awoke not time it was on

Comment

Working...
          X