Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granting me a wish

Granting me a wish by Wee Hamish

I would so love to tell you that this is a true story but I'm suspending my scepticism, and hope you will also, so perhaps it is true!. You see, I had this fantastic dream which, because of its vividness and wonderful content just pushes me to believe that it might not just be a dream. I'll explain...

I fell asleep in a local wood recently. It was a hot day and I had been walking all morning so it's not surprising that I drifted off, but unlike any dream I had had before, I remember this rather fairytale-like creature appearing right in front of me. I don't believe in fairies or elf’s but that didn't deter this little character. He stood there, hands on hips, looking straight at me. He didn't initially speak, just looked at me in a quizzical way. "What" I said – well you would, wouldn't you! His gaze turned towards the tree against which I was sleeping. He then slowly and with some joy told me that the tree I was sleeping under was the oldest in the forest, and he was a manifestation of the spirit of the tree. He smiled as he went on to tell me that every ten years or so, he had the power to grant a wish to anyone who slumbered beneath its branches. One wish only and one person only to receive that wish. It was apparently the nature of the granting of the wish that any, absolutely any wish would be granted, but the lucky person bestowed with that wish would only 'live' the wish while asleep. In other words, he was offering to let me dream anything I wanted, or so it seemed. I could have sworn I was awake because his presence seemed so real. Not like a dream at all. He must have picked up on this since he explained that I was sleeping, but in a realm very close to reality. A dream-world that had rules and boundaries of its own but would feel totally real to the dreamer. Not only that, but on waking, everything of the dream would be remembered in crystal clarity. All the emotions and adventures would be just like they had been experienced in waking-life. He then invited me to frame a wish. He stressed I could become anyone or anything I liked and live any adventure, no matter how personal or even erotic. All I had to do was think myself into the role I wanted to play and it would become reality – no, greater than reality, to me at least, and if his promise was correct, I could 'take home' so to speak the thrill of what I had become and done in this super-dream realm.

Being a somewhat sceptical person, I had to ask what he (or she since this figure could have been of either sex, by appearance and speech) wanted in return. Apparently the tree-spirit only wanted to 'feel' the experience through the senses of a human. Further more, I might return here and re-enter the super-dream state whenever I so choose, picking up my adventures with my chosen character again and again. Each sleep would last only around an hour but to me it would seem like I had hours without limit to be who I wanted to be.

I was very willing to put my scepticism to one side in order to get a bit of an adventure. After-all, it was only a dream. All be it, one the likes of which I have never had before. "Yes" was all I had to say. Well, if it turned out to be a bit of a dud, I could just wake up, non the worse for the trip. Again, I was asked to frame my request. I thought for a moment of people I would like to be like and the adventures I would have. Just before falling asleep I had been remembering the distress my sister experienced the day before. We had both been out for a drive to Blackpool. It was a hot Sunday in June and the town was packed. Traffic was moving at a snails pace, when it was moving at all, and all the car parks were full. During the two hours it took us to get from the North Pier to the South Pier she became desperate to use the ladies. We couldn't park anywhere and she ended up in tears, as she finally lost control of her bladder and ended up sitting in a puddle of wee. Oh how my heart went out to her. Perhaps because I was remembering her struggles before falling asleep, it came to me that perhaps I might wish to be female and live an adventure where I get to feel the anguish of needing a loo and even having an accident. I have long secretly loved female desperation and this was such a chance to BE a lady in desperate need of a toilet. Yes, that would be bold but oh what emotions it would let me feel!

The tree-spirit didn't bat an eyelid on hearing my request to BE female. A lady of quality and breeding. I was about to set the scene for the adventure when I was told that what I got up to while in this super-dream was completely up to me, to indulge in any way I wanted. I got a nod of approval and a smile from the tree-spirit as I felt my body change into that of a beautiful woman. I had no idea what being a woman would feel like, until now, but Oh boy (or should that be Oh Girl!) it felt – wonderful. The sensuous feeling of the silk blouse on my breasts as I gasped with surprise and pleasure was intoxicating. I could feel the gentle swish of my skirt as it caressed my stocking-clad legs. My long blonde hair encased my face in a rich golden flowing sensation. I hooked my hair behind my ears, the way my sister was found of doing. It felt so good! I was sitting down at the base of the tree, as I had been before falling asleep but now I was somehow a female. The tree-spirit was still there, smiling warmly. With a wave of his hand (for now I perceived him as male) he indicated I might try standing in this super-dream world, and begin the adventure. He then faded away, with the parting words "Enjoy!"

I put the palms of my hands on the ground to either side of me and leaned forward to stand and became very aware of my bladder as I stood up. The ache from my bladder was telling me I could cope for now but would be wise to find a toilet before too long. That made my heart race! Here I was, to all intents and purposes a real live feeling woman, experiencing the need for a wee, soon, but not too soon, since the feeling was – exciting! I looked around and I was clearly in the wood, by the big old tree, and I knew I had merely to 'dream-up' a situation for it to become real (well this was better than reality). I remembered the Blackpool trip that went so wrong for my sister and in a flash, I was in the passenger seat, looking out the windows, desperately hoping to reach a loo, for now by bladder was screaming at me to be released from its torment, yet even then, it still felt wonderfully exciting. I hadn't realised my sister might have also found it exciting but now clearly I was really getting a buzz from my desperate need for a wee. I looked across and saw my male-self driving the car and saw the worry on his face as I pleaded for him to find me a loo. He couldn't of course, any more than I had been able to help my sister yesterday. I saw a sign for toilets on the pier but there was absolutely no where to park. My heart was pounding so fast I thought I would die. I was crying (with pleasure) as I felt the first strong spurt of wee spread rapidly down under my bottom. I sobbed and wriggled in my seat, trying (not with much hope of success) to avoid letting the spurt develop into a flood. For a while I was able to regain control but it only postponed the inevitable. I started weeing, uncontrollably, force-ably in fact. The wet feeling quickly spread to my lower back and down my thighs. It was deliciously warm and so indescribably good. It was orgasmic! Almost at once I was back, standing at that old tree again, with nothing more than the modest need for a wee I had felt before. I wasn't soaked either but how wonderfully real that Blackpool experience had been, still left me weak-kneed and hot and flustered. I was awe-struck at the intensity of emotions I had experienced as a woman in trouble, and longed to have another go but I became aware of needing to wake; possibly in order to fully remember how wonderful this experience had been. I let go (reluctantly) of my female form and once again I was just a bloke sitting under a tree – but I DID remember the thrill of it all. Now I long to return to that tree soon so I can (according to the tree-spirit) resume my adventures as a lady who loves desperation.

That little wish, given to me by that tree-spirit was wonderful beyond words. All I can say to my fellow man is – try sleeping under the branches of an old tree and you just might be given a wish too. If you are lucky, don't waste it on becoming a super-hero – choose to FEEL real desperation. You won't regret it!
Working...
X