Early Experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Experiences

Hi, my name is Tara and, about five years ago, I posted some stories on a community forum called Experience Project, which seemed to become a sort of home for those with similar kinks to my own. Having had life happen in the intervening years I have not been particularly active in any forum. Now I find I have time on my hands, life having happened again, I am going to try writing again.

All my stories, both then and going forward were or will be based on actual happenings and experiences which led me to be who I now am. They are, of course, embellished and added to, as all masturbation fantasies inevitably are but they remain, more or less true! Here is one of the first accounts of growing up in te 1980's that I managed to find to get things started. I hope you enjoy it!

Tara
    x

WATER GAMES by Tara Pearce

A few years after I discovered my love for wetting my knickers, I got my first serious boyfriend. I was fifteen and Paul, my brother Danny's best friend, was three years older but we had known each other for years, Paul always being round my house. I was a serious flirt and I fancied Paul like mad so, whenever he came round our house, which was mostly in the evenings, I would be wearing either my school uniform, with its ridiculously short skirt, or a little shortie nightie. Danny and Paul would sit on the sofa watching telly and I would lie on my tummy on the living room floor, doing my homework, reading or watching telly too. Whatever I was doing I would always make sure my skirt or nightie was well up high so my bum and my knickers were on show.

I was always quite a big girl with a very curvy bottom and I was lucky enough to develop big, soft breasts really early. I knew Paul admired my body as he always had a pretty obvious bulge in his jeans. When he was in our house I waited on him hand and foot, If he wanted coffee, or crisps or anything I would get it for him and, whenever I put anything down near him, I would bend low and brush my breasts across his chest or "accidentally" touch his erection through his jeans. Needless to say, when I masturbated in bed at night, it was always Paul I imagined fucking me. Of course I had never been fucked at all at that time but I knew who I wanted to fuck me alright!

One summer afternoon I was feeling really naughty and horny and decided I would help the boys wash Paul's new car. Wearing a tiny little denim mini skirt and white cotton vest top, I got stuck into soaping the car, making sure that lots of soapy water soaked my little top, making it completely see through, clinging to my breasts and my swollen nipples. I remember I was soaking wet between my legs too and made sure I bent over a lot, flashing my pink cotton knickers at Paul. Seeing I was covered in soapy bubbles, it was Danny that suggested I needed hosing down! Of course I shrieked and giggled as they took it in turns to spray me with the hose. When I fell over Paul pointed the hose right up my skirt and the pressure of water on my cotton covered pussy felt wonderful!

When they had finished hosing me down, I went indoors to my bedroom and stripped off my wet clothes, except the skimpy top, and put on another little skirt and pale white knickers. Before going back outside I decided that I should leave off the skirt so went outside in just my vest and knickers. Paul was clearly admiring my boobs and my knickered bottom and I could see he had a huge erection in his wet jeans. The hose was on the floor and I wanted that feeling between my legs again so I picked it up and squirted it at Paul, soaking his t shirt. I turned away from him so he had to fight me to get the hose off me, sticking my bottom out at him. Grinning, Paul told me that I needed a smack, so I wiggled my bum and he delivered an almighty slap to my backside, leaving a tingling handprint. Then he turned the hose on me again and I "fell over", legs in the air and felt that lovely jet of water between my legs again.

Then a really naughty thought occurred to me. I really needed to wee and, with my knickers already soaked, I could wet myself right in front of Paul and he would never even know! With the water from the hose playing all over me, I started to wet myself. I could feel my warm pee running down my crotch and under my bottom but with all the water from the hose, Paul and Danny didn't notice! I decided I liked this game so I got up and ran indoors, upstairs to my bedroom and stripped off my white knickers. My little clit was swollen and I couldn't help touching myself but I had to have that amazing feeling one more time before they finished washing the car. Putting on pale blue knickers I ran back downstairs and out into the back yard, just as the phone rang. It was bound to be Mum so Danny went inside to answer it, leaving me and Paul alone. I think Paul felt a bit embarrassed as I was so obviously horny and so much younger than him. He went back to distractedly rinsing off the car while I sat on the back step, my legs wide apart and the swollen button of my clit making a little bulge in the gusset of my blue cotton knickers.

I found some little stones by the side of the step and started tossing them, gently, at Paul. First he told me to stop. Then he told me that if I didn't stop I'd get another smack. The next one and he threatened me with the hose and I stuck my tongue out at him. I thought the next little stone would surely make him squirt me, I could see he had his finger over the end of the hose to do just that. With what should have been perfect timing, as he turned towards me, pointing the hose directly between my legs, I let the last of my wee go and soaked my knickers, expecting the water from the hose to arrive at the same time. Except it didn't! Paul had kept his finger over the hose and now he was watching me do a wee wee in my knickers!

I was so embarrassed, I thought he would laugh at me but I couldn't stop weeing until I'd finished and there was more inside me than I thought so I sat there, wetting my knickers with the boy I fancied watching me. But Paul didn't laugh, he just watched, his eyes glued to my crotch as my pee poured out of me, soaking the knickers right under my bottom. I could hear Danny coming back so I got up, turned and ran indoors. Danny made no comment on my wet knickers, assuming that Paul had sprayed me again.

Soon after, I heard the car start and them leaving. I was still very turned on and I just had to masturbate into my pee soaked knickers, wondering why Paul hadn't just laughed at me, praying he didn't tell my brother. Somehow I didn't think he would but the next time I saw him would just be so humiliating I couldn't face it that day. In the bathroom I quickly undressed, putting my soaking wet clothes in the laundry basket, had the fastest shower in history, dressed again and fled to my friend Karen's so I would not be in when they got back.

When I did go home later that evening, Paul's car was outside so after sticking my head round the door I ran upstairs to my bedroom and didn't come out again the next morning. It was the summer holidays so I had no school that day and I was alone in the house. Thinking I might play a wee wee game and spend the day in wet knickers I set about doing the washing, which was one of the things I did to earn my pocket money. On emptying the washing basket in the bathroom, I couldn't find my little blue knickers, the ones Paul had seen me wet myself in the day before. They were definitely not there!

If you are cute enough...

I think we would all be surprised to learn how often young women wet their pants. Certainly if you are cute enough it can be a real turn on for most guys.

When I was growing up, it was somewhat common where I lived. Never see women wetting themselves in public anymore.

Please tell us more.

Comment

Hi and welcome, Tara. It's good to see another EP refugee here. I remember you well.

Comment

Working...
      X