(Pantypoop, Fiction) Nature Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Pantypoop, Fiction) Nature Calls

This time I have a piece of fiction for you guys. This is the first time I've ever shared anything I've written, so let me know what you think.
    ------
    Nina sat in the heat of the old, converted school bus. It was a Wednesday afternoon and her class was taking a field trip out to the everglades. She was dressed for the heat however, wearing just some spandex shorts and a t-shirt. Rarely did a college class leave a lecture hall but the environmental program is a different story, and this wasn't her first foray into the wild with her class. Today was a little more exciting than a hike however as they were set to take an air boat out into the deep swamp to observe wild life and take water samples. Looking out the window her view was obstructed by the clouds of dust kicked up by the bus as it turned off the highway and onto a gravel road. The bus arrived at the nature center before noon, and the class spent some time looking around at caged snakes and turtles while their guide readied the boat. It was a small facility without much to offer but her teacher remarked. “These are the last real bathrooms we're gonna see all day, so use em if you need to.” Nina didn't think about it, she had figured there would be no bathrooms at all at the park, and so she had made sure she had emptied herself before leaving, or so she thought.
    The boat ride was beautiful but loud, the roar of the engine behind her constant. Blades of sawgrass flew by, mingling into a blurry wall of bright green. The vibrations of the engine traveled through the aluminum hull of the boat and up through the bench upon which Nina was sitting. It was like this that she first learned of her need. The tip of her load gently nudged her anus. She instinctively squeezed and just like that the offender disappeared back inside. Nina wasn't worried, she regularly held it during the day when she didn't want to go between classes and waited until she got back to her dorm. It had been hot in the bus but she was now enjoying the breeze as the craft sailed across the sea of grass. The guide yelled in vain trying to share touristy anecdotes about the park over the engine and wind, but it wasn't anything Nina or her classmates didn't already know from class.
    The hull brushed against the sandy beach and eased to a halt. Her class departed onto the shore and sat down to enjoy a lunch of cold sandwiches. Collecting their first water sample, the class began it's walk into the thicker swamp. The trail was long and the going was slow, constantly having to work around pools of water or mud. While waiting in line to jump a small creek She felt the end of a long log move into a position for exit. This time the feeling was accompanied by a feeling of fullness in her lower stomach. Still, contracting her muscles for a few seconds was enough to subdue any urge.
    She walked with her friend Marissa, who was less enthusiastic about these sorts of adventures. “Every time we do one of these things I ruin another pair of socks” she remarked. “Well you don't have to wear a new pair every time you know.” Nina responded. “I'm not going to keep a drawer full of muddy socks just for this class.” “I get it, that's why I just wear black ones” Nina liked to keep herself and her dorm clean, constantly cleaning both. She had even showered before coming on this journey into mudland. She wasn't even wearing a stained pair of “period panties”, that morning she had chosen baby blue bikini style panties that were mostly enveloped by her ass. She didn't want any obnoxious pantylines showing through her tight shorts.
    The group arrived by a large pool of water to take another water sample, and watch for anything that might take residence there. She squatted down to fill her vial, and things started moving naturally again. A thick and heavy mass shifted again into her bottom, and she had to tense her whole ass to hold it in the entire time she was getting her sample. She stood and tightened her cheeks. Usually Nina only pooped every other day and she hadn't the day before. She typically held it until the evening every day though and wasn't worried. Regardless, she though about how she had gone out to dinner the night before and how much she had eaten. “When I finally get home it's gonna be a big one.” She thought to herself.
    As they moved on the need to go did not. As she walked she could feel how full she was, and every time they stopped to observe it would start to poke it's way out. She had no idea when the trip was gonna be over, but figured it must be soon as there couldn't be much more to see right? And regardless, she could hold it. Never in her 19 years had Nina pooped her pants, not that she could remember at least. Walking made it easier to hold, and so she hiked for the next hour without having to struggle much. All she felt was a growing, dull weight in her lower abdomen.
    They stopped next at a lookout over the water. The guide pointed out the different kinds of vegetation visible as her whole class gathered on the platform. Nina looked out over the expanse but could not enjoy the view. Now just standing the pressure on her ass grew to more than she had ever felt before. “I really need to shit.” She finally acknowledged to herself. She shifted side to side but was surrounded by her classmates, should couldn't make anything too obvious. The tip of her load kept emerging like it had before, but each time she pulled it back in it would just start sliding out again. It was relentless in a way she had never experienced. Each time her body pushed it got harder and harder to resist until she realized she needed to shit right then. She walked to her teacher as normally as she could and asked: “Hey can I go off into the woods a bit, I sorta need to go to the bathroom.” “I shouldn't be letting you out of my sight, but I guess you can take a friend.”
    Nina went to Marissa and asked her to come with her. “Where are we going?” she asked. “I need to shit really bad and I needed someone to come with me.” “Oh, awesome.” was Marissa's sarcastic response. As they got to the bottom of the tower however Nina stopped as a strong force drove her shit out. This time she could not control it. “What the fuck. No no no no no..” She thought as the firm log of shit slipped past the point of no return. The end nestled itself between her cheeks and panties as she used all her might to stop the motion. It seemed like an eternity but she was finally able to close her ass and break off the tip. “You okay?” asked Marissa. Out of breath she replied “Yeah, just really had to go for a sec.” They started walking again, and Nina for the first time in her life felt what walking with poop in her panties felt like. She was mortified to feel the warm chunk of shit squish between her cheeks. She was trying to walk as fast as possible with this sensation, but it was highly uncomfortable for the girl. The urge started to return, building in intensity faster than ever. “Over there looks good.” she said. “What? That's total swamp, I'm not going back there.” “Come on it will be fine.” “There has to be something better.” Nina didn't have time for this. “Look I'm going over there okay.” She started to make her way through the saw palmetto and muck. She just needed to get behind brush thick enough to obscure her from view, but it was too late. Nina felt it come again. “Please god, please no.” Under such force however her ass simply couldn't take it, and she opened up. The feeling of humiliation made her entire body shake as a thick and solid movement slid out from between her cheeks and into her panties. Because of her earlier deposit her shorts immediately began to stretch out, and her face turned bright red. She knew her friend was getting the full view. Under the tension of her booty shorts the turd began to squish into a huge warm mass in her light blue panties. It took a full six seconds for the entire log to leave her body. She covered her mouth to prevent herself from crying out. Her friend hadn't said anything; Neither of them could quite process the fact that a 19 year college student pooped her panties. Once she had calmed down enough to speak, Nina cried out “What do I do?!” “I don't Know!” She began waddling into the woods to clean up any way she could. The large ball of poop squished against her ass cheeks as she moved. When she finally got far enough she pulled her shorts down to reveal the dark brown load in her panties. The grapefruit sized object was flipped out of her panties and landed in the pine needles with a soft thud. Her panties looked okay for an accident, just skidmarks really, but her ass was a sticky mess. If she put her undies back on she would certainly make a disaster of them, and they weren't any of her fancy lace pairs, so she stepped out of her shorts entirely and used her panties to clean up her butt as best she could. When she was as clean as possible she threw the shit covered underwear on the pile, and squatted to pee before putting her shorts back on.
    Waltzing out of the woods she implored “Please don't tell anybody about this.” Still pretty uncomfortable from the whole situation, Marissa simply said “I won't.” The entire silent walk back to the group, Nina just thought about how she had just desecrated herself. Even though it wasn't as gross as it sounded, never had she felt so helpless as when she pooped her pants.
Working...
X