Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stairway to Heaven (Pantypoop, nonfiction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stairway to Heaven (Pantypoop, nonfiction)

So this is the other story from my ex. She was trying to tease me and ended up seriously embarrasing herself, she was 19 at the time. I have removed my name from the story where there are stars. Anyways here it is:

Tuesday

Tuesday afternoon, I was finishing packing my suitcase for Thanksgiving vacation. *I thought about the 3 hour car ride it took to get from school to home and then the 8 hours it took to drive from Aberdeen to Sparta. *I poured a cup of tea. *11 hours in the car with my family? *Hell yeah I deserved three sugar cubes. *Dad came to pick me up around dinner time. *It was rainy outside, and I was starving for some comfort food. *I asked if we could please go to that noodle shop that made the amazing mac and cheese. *

When the waiter brought it, my dad laughed at me. *“You’re gonna block up your system with all that cheese. *You won’t poop for days!” *I rolled my eyes and shoveled in another forkful. *“Betcha can’t eat the whole bowl,” he bargained. *“It’s on, old man!” *I laughed back, and even though I was full, I forced myself to eat the entire bowl because that’s what stubborn bitches do. *He reluctantly applauded me and dropped a tip on the table as we left. *I didn’t feel so great.

The ride home was long and traffic-y. *There had been a wreck on 95 and two lanes were shut down all the way from Annapolis to the tunnels and after Baltimore, the rain made it hard for everyone to see anyway, so there was even more traffic getting home. *The entire trip, my tummy made awful noises of protest to the huge bowl of cheesy pasta I’d forced myself to eat. *We were halfway home. *The discomfort in my stomach worked its way down to discomfort in my bowels. *I knew what was coming. *I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and pretended like I had done so to turn up the radio because Heart was on. *Dad told me a funny story about when he was in school but I don’t remember because I was too focused on convincing my body that despite the urgent feeling in my lower stomach, I actually did NOT have to shit. *Who the hell was I kidding. *I glared out the window at the rainy sky, commending the cosmos on their impeccable timing and sense of humor. *“Um…hey Dad?” I asked sheepishly. *“Yeah what’s up?” *“Do you mind if we uh…stop somewhere? *I have to…pee,” I lied. *Somehow having to pee doesn’t seem as terrible as having to shit. *I could never understand why, but it is so I lied again. *“Yeah I seriously shouldn’t have drank so much tea earlier,” I said, and added a fake laugh for good measure. *“Well yeah we could, but it would mean having to get off the highway and back on again. *How bad do you have to go?” *I really hate being such an inconvenience and all I saw for miles was a vein of red tail lights so I just told him I could hold it and he passed the next two exits in silence. *

Tuesday Night

*“I have to shit” I texted you. *You gave an uninterested “neat” and it pissed me off so much that when dad pulled into the driveway, I decided that I would hold it until you paid attention. *Yeah, it was childish. *But I wanted the satisfaction of getting you off. *So I gritted my teeth, squeezed my muscles together, and jumped down out of Dad’s truck. *

Immediately, the jump was a bad decision. *I felt the shit like a lead weight in my stomach drop to the bottom of my ass. *I crossed my legs and stood up straight. *“You alright?” Dad asked. *I nodded and made some lame excuse about stretching my legs after the car ride. *The heaviness of the urge subsided and I followed him inside. *

Later that night, I was lying on my bed after a shower in just a loose tank top and a pair of lavender panties trimmed in gray lace. *I had been concentrating on not shitting in them for the last 10 minutes, waiting for your response, wanting you to ask me what had happened in the car earlier. *The text never came. *Suddenly, pressure slammed my abdomen, and I curled up on my side, knees to my chest, my ass pushing out the thin cotton fabric of the panties. *A small whimper escaped me and I tried to make the urge go away. *It eased up after a horrifyingly close call of a prairie dog.

I fell asleep like that, as I normally do, knees to chest, ass sticking out. *I woke up a few times because of how urgent my need was to shit. *But they always passed in a brief period of time, and I was able to curl up again and sleep. *

Wednesday

*In the morning, I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach. *The shit had gotten so huge overnight that it felt like my entire ass was full of it. *It was painful to sit down. *I checked my phone. *No new messages. *At this point, I was so frustrated that I wanted to shit just to spite you. *However, my musings were cut short. *“Jess come on we have to go! *We gotta beat traffic!” *My mom was yelling up the stairs for me to hurry. *I threw on a pair of tight yoga pants and a Floyd shirt and sleepily wandered downstairs. *The shit was pushing against my ass so intensely that I could barely move. *I didn’t have the time to shit now. *I was so mad. *I should’ve just gone last night. *I shouldn’t have cared about him dammit now look what I did. *Now I won’t get a chance until Dad stops for coffee. *

*That would be two more excruciating hours of sitting on my throbbing ass, praying for a bathroom. ***“Do you even care what happened last night?” *I texted you and surprisingly you texted me back right away. *“I do care what happened” my heart beat faster. *I had you. *And if you had given me a foot, you gave me a mile. *“You coming in, Jess?” Dad asked as he pulled into the Sheetz. *“No. *I’m good.”

*I was so far from good. *But you were finally interested. *I said no to all 4 of the rest stops we made before we hit 83. As soon as we took the exit, I realized that not going back at the last gas station had been a very big mistake. *The shit pushed out from inside me, and my muscles ached from holding it for 2 days and a night. *I stifled a whimper. *“Dad I need a bathroom. *Like right now.” *Fuck ***** I thought. **I need to shit. *I just need to shit. *I need to shit right fucking now. *“Well there’s three exits on this road and the first one is no re-entry. *so you’ll have to wait.” *No. *No no no. *I couldn’t wait. *There’s no possible way that I can possibly wait for a bathroom because I need one. *I need one right. fucking. now. *And then he drove right past the second exit. *“Um Dad? *You just passed…” *“OH! *Sorry. *I totally forgot. *We’ll catch the next one though.”

*You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. *The shit had gradually built to a state of constant prairie dogging by now and my ass was shaking. *I was losing control. *I thought about shitting my panties and how terrible that would be in the car. *I couldn’t let that happen. *I thought about how my parents would find out and what would they say and how would that make me feel? *Not good that’s for sure. *I saw a sign. *“Rest Station 3 miles.” *Oh god 3 miles I could wait that long. *I could totally wait that long. *I drew my knees *up to my chest and couldn’t help but cry out a little. *The exit ramp appeared like the stairway to heaven and I was so happy I let my guard down. *That was such a mistake.

Hot shit slid out of my barely relaxed ass, filling my panties with a huge load that was solid enough to tent out my tight yoga pants, but soft enough to make a huge mess all over my ass and pretty lavender panties.* At first it was hard, poking out from between my soft, warm ass cheeks.* I knew at this point that it was futile to try and squeeze it back in.* It was too far out.* I reached back and felt it inconspicuously.* It stuck out about two inches and it just kept coming.**It had the width of a half dollar and I imagined the way my ass must look just completely and helplessly relaxed, allowing the massive log to just slide out so easily.* Because of how I was sitting in the car, it protruded from under me like a banana, forced slightly up as the tightness of my pants could no longer accommodate the amount of shit growing in them.* Eventually, the log was so long and solid and pushing so hard against my pants that it just gave way and smushed up parallel between my cheeks.* Just as I thought it was finished and the urges subsided, another load of shit came pushing out of me.* It was softer than the log, and therefore much messier.* It came in waves, each time, a little more and a little more squeezed out from between my ass cheeks and into my panties, covering the load that was already there, dirtying my pale skin.* It was creamy like hot mud and a little bit started to slide down the creases between my thighs and my vagina, getting shit all over the lips of my pussy as the load continued to pile up in my panties. It was one of the biggest shits I'd ever taken. I shut my eyes in horror as Dad pulled into a parking spot. *I sat there for a moment, calling myself every name in the book, hating what I’d done. *Hating my desire to get you off. *Hating my inability to hold my fucking shit. *I couldn’t believe it. *I had just…just…SHIT my panties. *It was bad. *So so very bad. *And I had no idea how to get to the bathroom without my parents seeing the bulge. *“Well go if you’re going!” he said, turning the car off.

*I sat in my shit for a moment before putting on a big jacket to hide the log hanging in my pants. *I slid across the seat and out of the car, slamming the door behind me. *I had to walk in front of the car to get to the building, and I could feel the eyes of my mom and dad on my tented panties as I waddled to the bathroom. *

*The mess was bigger than I thought and the cleaning up was disgusting. *I was horrified at myself. *I felt so stupid. *So desecrated. *I had done such a disgusting thing and here I was cleaning up my shitty panties on the floor of a public bathroom. *And not a clean one, at that. *There were people all inside and I just hoped none of them could see my dumping my panties out into the toilet and scrubbing at them with paper. *

*When I returned to the car, Dad was laughing hysterically while Mom gave him her signature “Will you STOP already” look. *“What….What’s so funny guys?” I asked. *“For a second there, it looked like you had a load in your pants, hun” I blushed a deep red and laughed nervously along with my dad. *“What an absolutely absurd thing…I’m in college Dad. *I’m pretty sure I can hold it. *That’s…that’s just ridiculous.” *But even though I laughed, I knew the disgusting truth of the horrible thing I had done. *It made me want to cry, but all I could do was sit in the car in my still dirty panties for another 3 hours.

Great story

Love a big load in yoga pants the best.

Comment

Working...
    X