Wife wets her new boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife wets her new boots

I've been married now for 17 years, at first the wife wasn't into wetting or anything like that, however in recent years she has started to come around to the idea, provided it's not in the bedroom as she doesn't want to ruin the bed.

Well we've had a few good experiences over the last couple of years and I thought you may like to hear about some of them.
    We sometimes drive to a country park near us, get some food on the way and have dinner in the car, then we go for a walk and end up having fun in the woods, by the time we get there it's usually late evening and there are very few people about.

Since she doesn't like the thought of being discovered at it naked she wears what we call her "fuck suit", a black one piece swimming costume and a pair of black spandex leggings with a hole cut in the crotch. She wears this outfit with one of her pairs of long boots, a waist length coat covers the top and is easily removed when we get down to business.

We were out one night and she'd had a couple of drinks in the car and needed to piss, we got out of the car just as another car pulled up alongside us, as we headed towards the wood she told me that she couldn't hold out much longer and was going to wee in her suit.

Just inside the wood was a picnic table, she laid on this and I started to rub her crotch, it was damp, partly through her leaking and partly because she was turned on, I stood at the end of the table, her legs hanging over the edge and entered her.

Usually she comes first then pisses, as she does this I come, unfortunately we were interrupted by a noise in the bushes, somebody was watching us. We stopped and headed back to the car, she was really desperate by now and planned to relieve herself at the side of the car.

Unfortunately as we approached the car we saw another car had parked on the opposite side of us and a bloke was sat in it, then we heard someone behind us, it was the bloke we'd seen earlier as we were leaving our car.
    At this point she whispered to me "it's coming, I can't hold it", I told her about the bloke behind us and discretely pointed out the bloke in the car. She now had a major problem, she needed to go urgently but couldn't squat down and pee, we stood by the car and she went to spread her legs, "you can't the blokes watching us " I told her, she was really bursting at this point so I lit a cigarette and putting my arm around her turned her around so we were looking at the view from the hilltop, "if you stand normally and let go nobody will know what you are doing" I said, she relaxed and there was a gentle hissing sound, she was wetting her pants, then suddenly she whispered "oh no, my boots, it's going into my boots " I told her not to worry but she was still a bit upset. "they're not just any boot's, they're my new suede thigh boots" she complained, "and it's all gone into them". I looked down at the floor and it was completely dry, every drop had run into her new boots, we got back into the car and as we were driving away she took them off and emptied them out of the window,
Working...
X