To pee or not to pee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To pee or not to pee

the first part of a fictional story I'm writing, please comment if you have any suggestions.

It was Diane's first day in her new job, she was the only woman employed at the firm and as an attractive slim woman of 20 years old her appointment had attracted a lot of attention, not all of it was welcome.
    She had decided that to avoid attracting attention she'd wear trousers instead of a skirt, in the end she's opted for a pair of black leggings with a black polo neck jumper and some calf length boots with a small square heel.
    She knocked on the office door and a rather gruff voice shouted "enter", she opened the door and noticed a rather stern looking man sat behind a large desk, a smaller desk was positioned opposite it, the room was sparsely furnished, a couple of filing cabinets, a small cupboard and a table with a kettle and coffee making items on it, alongside this was one of those water coolers with the large bottle of water on top.
    "I'm Diane" she announced as the man looked at her, "your new admin assistant", the man nodded, "I'm Mr Wilson" he replied, "depot manager" and pointing towards the smaller desk he added rather stiffly "your desk, Diane". She could feel his eyes staring at her as she walked to the desk and sat down, it made her feel slightly nervous.

"right, office rules" barked Mr Wilson, "now young lady you may as well know from the start that I didn't want you here, I dislike women in the working environment, a woman's place is in the home, not in the workplace distracting the men and chattering endlessly, do you understand? " Diane nodded "yes Mr Wilson". "good, now as I said rules" he went on, " firstly no skirts or low tops, they distract the lads, I'm pleased to see your wearing trousers, a little tight for my liking but trousers non the less, a good start". Diane nodded "next work, you'll be responsible for answering all telephone calls, typing and passing messages between here and the shop floor, when you visit the shop floor you go straight there and straight back, no flirting with the lads" she nodded again, "you have a 15 minute break at 10 am, lunch is 12.30 til 1pm and another break from 3 til 3.15 , and those are the only breaks allowed, we have a kettle in here and a cooler so no need to waste time nipping out for drinks ok" it was more of a statement than a question and again she nodded."good, then make a drink and we'll begin".
    Diane spent the morning typing out reports and invoices and occasionally answering the phone,her boss seemed to drink massive amounts of coffee, and insisted that she had a drink when he did, by 9.45 she was becoming desperately in need of the toilet.

"excuse me" she asked squirming slightly in her seat, "where is the toilet?" her boss gave her a hard stare and looked at the clock, "down the hallway, nearly break time", she nodded and carried on typing.
    At precisely 10 am he looked at Diane and spoke "second door on the right,don't be all day about it". She almost leapt from her seat and headed down the corridor, she just managed to get her panties down before unleashing a torrent, "wow, that was close" she said to herself.
    At precisely 10.15 she was told to make another drink, then again at 10.45, then again at 11.15, she began to think she was making more drinks than doing office work, her bladder began to throb uncomfortably and she squirmed slightly in her seat.

"Well Diane, I need you to take this down to the workshop" said her boss, handing her a sealed envelope, in fact I'll come with you and introduce you". She let out a little sigh, it was now still more than 30 minutes to lunchtime and her poor bladder was under significant pressure, she had hoped to pay a quick visit to the toilet on her way to the workshop, but with her boss accompanying her she decided against it.
    As they stood talking to the works foreman she could feel herself squirm slightly, and more importantly she could feel her boss and the other man watching her, there was a whisper between the two men, then a snigger before she was led back up to the office, as she mounted the stairs she could feel Mr Wilson's eyes staring at her behind, and hoped the outline of her panties wasn't too visible, she let out a gasp as a spurt of urine escaped into her panties, "I hope it doesn't show" she thought to herself.

At almost 12 30 the phone rang and she answered it, it was a customer with a few questions about an order he'd placed, she squirmed slightly and bit her lip, she repeated his question to her boss and then repeated his answer to the customer, another small spurt landed in her panties. She asked her boss if he'd like to speak directly with the customer but he shook his head "no you're doing fine", another slightly longer spurt leaked out and she let out a slight gasp, placing her hand over the receiver she spoke to her boss, "please I need to" he cut her off, "what you need to do is deal with the customer" he replied, with a smirk, Diane sighed and carried on relaying the questions.

Suddenly she felt a warmth between her legs and realised to her horror that she had begun to wet her pants, she fought to gain control but it was impossible, she looked at her boss, should she drop the phone and run to the toilet, or just carry on?
    She became aware of a pitter patter noise and saw her boss glance beneath her desk, he smiled a sadistic smile and she realised the noise was her urine dripping from the chair onto the floor, she sighed and relaxed, there was a slight hissing sound as she allowed her bladder to finish emptying into her leggings and boots, all the while Mr Wilson sat there grinning.
    She finished the call and remained at her desk, she couldn't believe it, she'd more or less been forced to piss herself on the first day of her new job, but it was to get worse, as she was to find out very soon.

Mr Wilson began to write something on a sheet of paper, he folded it, placed it in an envelope and handed it to her, "take this to the workshop please". She took the letter and headed down the stairs, her damp leggings clung to her bottom and her boots made little squelching noises with every step.
    She handed the letter to the foreman and turned to leave, "hold it, I may need to reply" he said, she stood there as he opened the letter, "kept her busy and she's actually pissed in her pants, have a look" the note read. he folded the paper and glanced at the front of her trousers, he noticed little damp footprints where she stood, her boots were clearly wet, "that will be all miss" he said, his eyes were glued to her rear as she turned to walk away, oh yes, those trousers were very wet indeed!

She returned to the office and sat down, her chair was still wet, but her boss said nothing, even though it was clear he knew what she had done, she ate her lunch in silence and to her surprise her boss made a drink, "here you go drink up" he leered, handing her a large mug of coffee.
    By mid afternoon she was starting to look forward to 3 pm, her bladder was filling up again and she really didn't want a repeat of earlier, at 5 minutes to 3 the phone rang, "oh hell here we go again" she muttered under her breath, she answered the phone and the caller asked to speak directly to Mr Wilson, she handed him the phone and was just about to head for the toilet when he motioned for her to sit down. He chatted for a couple of minutes and she wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, rather she was concentrating on her aching bladder when something made her take notice of what he was saying, "yes quite young and attractive, slim, dark hair, nice body shape" he said to whoever was on the phone, Diane tried to listen without making it obvious, he went on, "all in black, with a pair of slutty looking boots, oh and she pissed in the office this morning, in fact why not call over now, I think there's something you'd like to see". he hung up the phone and Diane suddenly realised he was speaking about her,

A few moments later another man entered the office and the two of them began chatting quietly, Diane sat in her chair and squirmed, she'd still not had her break and the pressure on her bladder was growing, she clamped her thighs tightly together and tapped her heels on the floor.
    "Diane,make our visitor a coffee please" Mr Wilson asked with a sly grin, Diane stood up trying to keep her legs together and hobbled to the kettle, "everything ok" he asked, she nodded, "fine, just need the loo that's all" she replied biting her lip
    She handed the stranger his coffee, "may I go now please? she enquired, squirming slightly, Mr Wilson shook his head,"just a moment" he replied, staring at her crotch, she gasped as she leaked into her panties, the stranger spoke.

"it would seem you were right Steve, in all respects" he said, "and I agree the boots do look slutty, but it's a shame I wasn't here earlier" they both laughed. "yes, true, but I'm sure the performance can be repeated, especially if she wants to keep her job, after all surely there could be no argument about dismissing a member of staff for gross misconduct" he went on, "and pissing ones pants in the office has got to be gross misconduct hasn't it?" the other man nodded," indeed"
    Diane stood there mortified, she couldn't believe they were talking about her as though she wasn't there, or about what they were implying, especially as it was hard to get a job, and being fired for gross misconduct would certainly make finding another job harder!
    There was a moments silence then, "Diane, do you need to use the toilet?" she nodded, "yes please" she answered, "I'm bursting for a wee". her boss smiled, "then please go immediately" he replied, "don't let us stop you". she headed for the door,but he stopped her, "no here, show my friend how you wet those tight little trousers earlier", she stood for a moment frozen, "my god he actually expects me to piss my pants in front of him" she thought to herself.

"well what's it to be? wet trousers or the unemployment line?" he asked. Diane parted her thighs slightly, "I guess it's going to be wet trousers" she said quietly, "pardon!" asked her boss "what did you say?". Diane stood looking at her feet, " I guess I'm going to have to piss my pants, that's what you want isn't it?" she asked, "good girl" replied her boss "lets see you get on with it then". She relaxed and gave a gentle push, there was a few drips came out of her leggings at first then a strong flow, it poured down her legs, soaking her thighs and flooding her boots, after what seemed like ages it stopped,
    "wow, that was so sexy" exclaimed the visitor, "yes" replied Mr Wilson, "it would appear there are going to be certain advantages to having a young lady in the office, I only hope all her trousers are as tight" then looking at Diane with a leer, "of course I don't suppose her boots will last long if she has to piss in them every day"
    Diane squelched her way back to her desk and sat down, the money was good and she needed the job, but would she be able to cope with wetting her pants every day, and would that be the end of his perverted demands?
    Last edited by owlman; April 5, 2017, 01:22 AM.

Nice story

Well done. Thanks

Comment

to pee or not to pee, part 2

Diane, left work that evening, her pats were still damp and her boots were soaked, occasionally a small amount of piss would escape from the seams of her boots, she thought about what she'd been told about not wearing skirts, she had lots of pairs of trousers but only 2 pairs of boots, they'd never be dry by morning.
      The following morning she awoke, showered and began to get dressed, finding something to wear on top was easy, it was the bottom half that would be difficult, scanning through her wardrobe she thought she'd found the answer.
      hanging on the rail was a pair of black slim fitting leather trousers, she'd bought them a few years ago to please an ex boyfriend, they weren't skin tight, but they weren't baggy either, and they'd tuck into her other pair of boots, calf length patent leather with a 2 inch heel.
      After dressing she had her breakfast and headed off to work, when she arrived there was no sign of Mr Wilson, she hung up her coat and was just going to nip to the toilet when he walked in, he looked at her and leered, although to be honest he didn't seem too happy that she was wearing the leather trousers.
      He handed her a large mug of coffee and began to dictate some letters, within the hour she could feel her bladder twinge, she shuffled slightly in her seat, he looked at her, rose from his desk and handed her another large coffee from the pot by his desk, he was obviously trying to force a wetting.
      She carried on working for another hour, every time she tried to get to the bathroom he'd find a reason to delay her, making a phone call, finding a document, sending an email, any excuse to keep her in the room, finally she could hold out no longer.
      As she stood looking into the top drawer of one of the filing cabinets, she was hit by a strong urge to relieve herself, she relaxed slightly and ever so slowly began to empty her bladder, it trickled down her thighs inside the leather trousers, soaking her tight black panties and pooling inside her boots. when she'd finished she felt better, also she had not given him the satisfaction of knowing she'd wet herself.
      Lunchtime came and he insisted that she accompany him to a local pub, he was he said, meeting a client there and wanted her with him,needless to say no client arrived and over the course of the meal she was given several large glasses of iced water to drink, when it was time to leave, he led her to the car, making sure she had no time to visit the ladies room!
      As she waited for him to unlock the car, Diane once again used her boots as her toilet! Arriving back at the works the first thing he did was to pour her another coffee, he seemed a little annoyed at something, but did not say what it was that was bothering him. the afternoon carried on with more phone calls and letters, and of course more coffee, by the time it was clocking off time Diane had relived herself into her pants several more times, and her boots were now quite full.
      She was just putting her things away and tidying her desk,, when she felt a hand grab her leg from below her desk she looked down and realised her boss was knelt down in front of the desk, he'd leaned under and had a firm grip on her left boot, slowly he pulled it from her foot, then, after standing back up he stepped toward the waste paper basket and tipped the boot upside down, nearly 2 pints of Diane's cold piss ran from the boot into the basket, he threw the boot to the floor and waved Diane to join him, she stepped out from her desk and walked to where he was standing. "take off your boot" he instructed, Diane bent down and removed her right boot, trying her best not to spill it's contents, he glared angrily at her, "tip it into the bin" he said in a stern voice. Diane tipped the boot upside down and once again a load of cold piss poured out, he smiled at her, "that's better isn't it, thought you were being clever wearing those leathers didn't you?"
      Diane nodded and looked at the floor, he grinned then, "well you weren't, were you, I expect you to piss your pants and piss them you will do, clear!
      It was more of an instruction than a question, and Diane trembled, she needed this job, had wearing the the leathers just cost her it she wondered.

He picked up the wet boots and handed them to her, "put these on, and wait here" he said as he exited the office, Diane quickly replaced her boots, making sure to tuck the bottoms of the leather trousers into them, she stood waiting wondering what would happen when her boss returned, she didn't have long to wait!
      The door opened and he walked in carrying a very large plastic container, he placed it on the desk in front of her, she could see it was full of water, bobbing around in the water was a lot of ice.
      He left her looking at this and once again left the office, he returned a few minutes later, carrying what looked like a piece of timber, it was about two feet long, two inches square and had two holes drilled in either end.
      He knelt down in front of Diane, pushed her feet apart and attached the wood to her booted ankles with two thick black nylon ties, although she could shuffle around she was unable to close her legs, he admired his work and smiled, "that's better, now it should get interesting" he added, before reaching out and taking hold of the waistband of the leather trousers, before she knew what was happening he'd pulled them down to her knees, revealing her very damp black panties!
      He took a large cup and handed it to her, " I suggest you start drinking that water, while I decide if you still have a job here" he growled, Diane hurriedly began to drink, it was Ice cold and felt heavy inside her, after about 4 cups she began to squirm, "keep going" he said, as he noticed her discomfort, " I'm going to enjoy this ".
      She did her best, and after several more glasses there was a noticeable bulge in her bladder, she tried to close her legs but the timber strapped to her ankles prevented he doing so, she began to squirm and he watched her, chuckling to himself at the thought of her discomfort.
      Just as she thought she was going to lose control, he spoke to her. " I suppose you'd like me to release you now?" he asked, Diane nodded, "I suppose you'd like me to untie the leg straps and let you relieve yourself wouldn't you?" he continued, again she nodded, "then we could both go home and tomorrow you could be back at the unemployment office" he grinned, "is that what you want?".
      Diane shook her head, "no, it's been so hard to find a job, if I lose this then I'll lose my home and everything" she whimpered. He nodded and smiled, "well I guess we'd better leave things as they are then", she looked at him, "ok then" she said, squirming to avoid her bladder letting go it's contents.
      She did her best, squirming and biting her lip, but ten minutes later it was no good, she let out a loud sigh, and with it the contents of her bladder, there was a loud hissing sound as a torrent of steaming hot piss poured through her panties and pooled in the crotch of her leather trousers, he smiled at her, pulled them back up and released the strap on her legs, Diane gave a shudder as the contents of her trousers poured slowly into her boots.
      He smiled as he watched her, "tomorrow I'll have some proper clothes for you to wear".

Comment

pt 3

The following day Diane arrived at work wearing a pair of shiny wetlook leggings, a tight top and red kneehigh boots, she hoped her boss would like them, to be honest she thought she looked a bit too slutty for work, but if that's what he wanted.
        About 10 am the door opened and in he walked, he had a box under his arm and he placed it on her desk, turning around he locked the office door, then sat on the edge of his desk facing Diane. " I'd like you to step around this side of the desk please" he told her. She stood up and walked towards him, she could see the look on his face when he saw the shiny leggings and the tall red boots.
        "very good Diane, very good indeed, it would appear you are begining to learn how I like my secretaries to dress". she smiled, and was about to speak, when he cut her off.
        "however today you won't be getting them wet, in fact you won't be needing your clothes at all".
        She stared at him open mouthed, no clothes, what was he expecting?
        He saw the look on her face, "perhaps I should rephrase that, what I meant was,you won't be needing those clothes".
        Diane let out a sigh of relief and he smiled, "I'd like you to strip now please".
        She looked at him, sighed again and removed her top, the boots came next, and finally the leggings, she stood there wearing only a skimpy black bra and silky black panties. Figuring that he'd decided to have her working in just her underwear she went to put the boots back on, he stopped her, "my those are really sexy little undies, but I'm afraid they must come off too". She reached behind her and unclipped her bra, placing it on the desk with her other clothes. "And the panties" he leered, hooking her thumbs into the waistband she quickly removed them, he stood and stared at her naked body, "may I at least wear my boots" she asked, "this floor is terribly cold to stand on". He shook his head, and opened the box he'd placed on the desk earlier. "I'm afraid not, you need to dress now"

He handed her a pair of very small white silk panties from inside the box, she knew they would be tight, but they were better than nothing, she quickly slipped them on, they fitted like a second skin.
        "excellent, perfect" he smiled, "now this" he said, taking another item from the box and handing it to her. She took it from him and stared at it for a moment.
        "put it on please Diane" he said with a leer, it was like nothing she'd seen before. made of transparent rubber, or it could have been some kind of stretchy plastic. It was a one piece suit, with boots moulded onto the legs, that were also transparent, there was no apparent way to open it either.

He took it from her and stretched it at the neck, she stepped into it and he pulled it up over her body before helping her get her arms into the sleeves. she was now totally encased in the transparent material, her stiff nipples poked through it, drawing attention to her small firm breasts, looking down she was very greatfull for the thin white panties, he stepped back to admire her, "please turn around" he asked, she did as she was asked, then, "bend over the desk please", again she did as she'd been told, "excellent, really excellent" he said, rubbing his hand across her firm behind, then tracing a finger between her legs, she shivered slightly and he stopped what he was doing.
        He poured 2 large coffees and handed one to her, she sat perched on the edge of her desk, unsure whether to sit as she was, or to cross her legs, in the end she decided to stay as she was, after looking at her for a few minutes he began to speak.
        "Very soon, several important clients will be arriving, and we need to persuade them to give us the order, it's very large and worth a substantial amount" he began, Diane nodded, a little nervous at the thought of a group of strange men seeing her dressed like this.
        "business meetings are a trifle stuffy normally, so I decided that with your help I'd make this more memorable, hopefully it well get us the contract".
        She nodded again "oh I see" she replied, a little nervous at his use of the word "memorable".
        "the plan", he continued, "is to make this meeting more like a party, at the end I have a little competition planned, the winner gets a special prize".
        Diane suddenly had a horrid thought, was she the "special prize"? He must have seen the concerned look on her face, "it's nothing like that, don't worry" he smiled, "in fact, perhaps competition is the wrong word, it's more like a sort of lucky dip"
        Presently there was a knock at the door, he glanced at his watch, "perfect punctuality, open the door please, Diane"
        Nervously she opened the door to be greeted by 6 smartly dressed men in suits, they all looked rather startled to see the way Diane was dressed, she led them all into the office, there were several small gasps when they saw the view of her from behind!
        Her boss introduced her to them, then suggested they all go downstairs, as he had something to show them, he left the office, Diane behind him, followed by the group of men, she was sure she felt a hand brush her bottom as they descended the stairs.
        Entering the canteen, she was surprised to see the tables laid with a buffet, one of the tables was full of drinks, bottles of spirits, and various beers and lagers. he opened a bottle and gave it to Diane, "cheers, everyone help yourselves to the food and drink" The men smiled as they helped themselves before sitting down at a couple of the free tables, it was more like a social event than a meeting.
        When everyone was settled, her boss stood up and spoke " gentlemen, I've asked you here today to hopefully finalise the deal for the new contract, please help yourself to anything on the tables, I know we all have similar tastes, and that is why my secretary is dressed the way she is, I've also planned a little bit of fun for later, it is a kind of lucky dip, but in a way you'll all be winners". he sat down and began to chat to the group.
        Diane had finished her drink, she was just begining to wonder if she'd be allowed to use the toilet, when one of the men, came over to where she stood, he handed her another beer and began to chat, she could tell he was also having a good look at her through the transparent suit.
        She began to feel the need to relieve herself, and was just about to nip to the loo when her boss appeared, he began to chat to the pair of them, her desperation began to increase, "excuse me, I need to pop out" she said, but her boss stopped her, "no need for formalities Diane, we're all friends, just do what you normally do, in fact I insist", she detected a hash tone inflected on the word "insist"! Well if you insist then I guess I must" she replied, "oh I do" he said with a smile.
        he looked down at her crotch, "watch this, you may find it amusing" he said to the man, both sets of eyes were now firmly fixed on the tight white panties encased within the clear suit, suddenly they began to turn transparent and a trickle of urine ran down inside the legs before collecting in the boots.
        the mans eyes were on stalks, "did she just" he paused, "piss her pants, you mean" asked her boss, "well er, yes" stammered the visitor. "oh yes, she does it all the time, the suit was a treat for today, we're going to see how full we can get it, the more she drinks the more she pisses" he said with a smile.

The 2 men left Diane stood by the drinks table and went to chat to other members of the group, there was a bit of laughter and a few crude comments, then another man appeared, opened a bottle of beer and handed it to her, "drink up, I,ve heard you have a special party trick" he smirked, she drank the beer, and before she'd finished he'd opened her another, bigger bottle, "my someones thirsty" he said with a leer.
        Eventually she'd finished both beers, they seemed to go straight through her and she squirmed slightly, hoping she could hold on until the man went away, it wasn't so much the way he spoke, as they way he seemed to stare at her crotch, that she found unsettling, instinctively she crossed her legs slightly and squirmed a little.
        "that's the trouble with beer" he chuckled "it goes right through you, still they do say what goes in must come out, and by the look of it it's going to come out pretty soon". Diane smiled and bobbed slightly, wishing he'd go away, but somehow she knew he wouldn't!
        She was just thinking about wandering across the room in the hope of relieving herself in private, when her boss appeared.
        "enjoying yourself" he asked the man, "oh yes, I was just admiring her legs, they look lovely and slim" he replied, "but it's a bit difficult when she's stood like that"
        Diane suddenly felt dismayed, she knew what he wanted, and no doubt her boss would ensure he got it.
        "mind you, given the fact she's just drank 2 large beers she's probably struggling to hold it all in" he said, that's probably why she's stood like that, still she can't hold on forever"
        Her boss smiled, "I don't suppose she can, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she went any minute", he answered, giving her a stony glare.
        Diane knew what was expected, stood up and parted her legs ever so slightly, "so, do you like my legs then"? she asked, letting her bladder go as she spoke.
        "oh yes, very attractive, very attractive indeed" he responded, watching in awe as the warm piss flowed through her panties and down her legs, by now it had filled the close fitting boots and was partway up her legs. She was just hoping that now he'd seen what he wanted, he'd leave her alone, it wasn't happening.
        "what interesting panties, they almost seem wet" he laughed, knowing full well that they were. "it's because they are" Diane replied softly, "my boss,I mean I like to do it in my pants" her boss smiled at her answer, "yes she does, I tolerate her little kink because she's good at her job" he laughed. "more like that is my job" Diane thought to herself.
        Word soon got round about what Diane was doing and she was overwhelmed by people with drinks, she'd given up being embarrassed and just got pissed whenever she had too, one guy even insisted on holding her crotch as he watched her relieve herself.
        At the end of the day the suit was full right up almost to her shoulders, her panties were permanently transparent, and her nipples poked hard from the material, if she pissed once more it would be bound to overflow! Seeing this her boss decided it was time for the main event.
        Clearing a table in front of everyone he told Diane to stand on it, and face the group of men.
        "Gentlemen, I'm pleased we've been able to agree terms for the new contract, now it's time for the main event, the lucky dip"
        The men all turned around to look at Diane as she stood on the table, her nipples stuck out through the suit, and her wet panties clung to her shaven mound, giving an obvious cameltoe. "I hope she's the prize" called out one of the group.
        "I'm afraid not"said her boss, much to Diane's relief, "although very soon something spectacular is going to happen involving her, and one of you will make it happen"
        Stood on the table, all eyes on her, Diane felt a frisson of fear run through her body, what, she wondered, was about to happen,and what did he mean by "spectacular".
        He stepped forward and attached 2 straps to her ankles, the other ends were fixed to the table, her feet were about 18 inches apart and she was unable to move them,he turned the table so she had her back to the group!
        He went over to the corner of the room and returned with a tray, on it were 6 small glasses, each contained a colourless liquid.
        "you've all seen Diane's party trick today, I'm sure, well she's going to have one last drink with you all" he told the group, "you each pick a glass for her and the one who picks the right glass will create a spectacular event"
        Diane was instructed to call out what she thought each drink was as she drunk it.
        A man picked a glass from the tray and handed it to her, she thought that the objective would be to make her piss herself one more time causing the suit to overflow for her bosses amusement. Anxious to get it over with she decided to down the drink in one!
        She downed it, and placed the glass on the table "vodka" she called out, a second man handed her a drink, she did the same, "bacardi" she called out. the third went down, "gin" she yelled, "only 3 more to go" she thought "I can hold these in". The fourth man picked a glass from the tray and handed it to her, she downed it immediately, then something very odd happened, she had literally seconds to try and work out what it was, she'd never tasted anything like it, then suddenly she let out a loud squeal, "NOOOO!, and then it happened, the entire contents of her bowels seemed to liquify in milliseconds, it also decided to exit her body, unable to move, she was powerless to do anything!
        There were cheers and shouts from the group as a massive load of brown liquid forced it's way through the tight panties into the suit, the sudden release of this extra fluid was too much for it to contain, it spilled out of the neck, ran down the suit and dripped onto the table, the group laughed and cheered, one or two stepped forward and slapped hard against the brown stained panties, each slap made a loud squelching sound.
        Her boss rose to his feet " I believe the winner is number four" he declared, then, "you see gentlemen, 5 of the glasses contained a spirit, the sixth contained a powerful laxative, which as you see is extremely effective"

The group began to leave, eventually there were only Diane and her boss left, he produced a camera and took several photos of her, then opened the door, he turned and placed his hand on the lightswitch, glanced back at Diane, her legs were still bound to the table, she was quite unable to move.
        "goodnight my dirty little tart,see you tomorrow" he said as he flicked off the light and closed the door.

Comment

Working...
        X