The long ride home. Male desp and wetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The long ride home. Male desp and wetting

This story contains male desperation and wetting.

I used to frequent these forums a very long time ago and I recently had my first honest to goodness wetting accident. I thought about you fine folks and decided to write up the story of how it happened.

I commonly play pee games at work, pushing myself to desperation, near peeing myself, before finally going to the restroom. I enjoy the feeling of release when I finally let go. I have an exceptional ability to hold it and it can be a bit painful when I'm near my limit. But if I push my limit far enough multiple times throughout the day my muscles get weak and tired and my limit is much reduced. Then the feeling is much more pleasurable and it is easier to actually lose control at the limit. In fact I have never actually lost control without first going through this weakening process, until recently.

I had been busy at work and didn't have time to play pee games of the usual variety. If I tried to I might get tied up doing something and actually lose it in front of a coworker. Plus I was wearing light sandy colored chinos and a white button down oxford. They would shout to the world if I let loose even a small spurt. This is not something I want. So instead of the usual pee games I decided I wanted to push my limit on the way home. I know about how long it takes to get really good and desperate when I'm drinking lots of water. So I proceeded to drink up all day long, going pee when I needed to. Then I timed my last work day pee so that I would be bursting but not quite wet when I got home. I kept drinking water and made sure my water bottle was filled for the hour long drive home.

Several minutes into my journey I was feeling quite full already, really needing to pee. But I knew from experience I could hold it much longer. The point where it felt painful was far ahead of me. So I passed by the grocery store, the last potty stop for several miles and with a patch of heavy stop and go traffic ahead. I didn't know how the sitting position would affect my holding ability but I knew at the very least I could get to the next gas station about 20 minutes away. I would reevaluate then whether I had timed it right or whether I should stop.

Shortly past the grocery store was a section of road that had multiple roads converging onto it one after another. This is always the most boring part of my drive with lots of stop and go, more stop than go. Today was no exception for heavy traffic but it sure was less boring as I had to concentrate on keeping the pee in. If I faltered for a moment I might leak a little. I was definitely full and my bladder was feeling it. Then I realized my pants were buttoned and pressing on my stomach so I unbuttoned to take off some of the pressure. This certainly eased my need. I made sure to drink some more water to accelerate my need though.

After about 10 minutes traffic was moving again. Another 10 minutes and I would be passing the convenience store. This stretch of my trip was uneventful and I continued drinking the rest of my large water bottle. When I got near the next convenience store I felt sure I could make it all the way home. If not though, I knew there were multiple places I could stop within the last 5 minutes of my trip. And there was even one before that, though it was on the other side of the highway and I really didn't want to stop at that one.

Minutes and miles passed as I continued on. Passing by the store on the opposite side I felt my bladder stretching more and more, but I wasn't bursting yet. A little farther and a couple minutes time and I was beginning to think I had timed it wrong. I felt I would easily make it home. I was a bit disappointed the game was turning out to be too easy.

A few more minutes of easy drive time and I came to a hill. As soon as I reached the crest I saw before me a valley of nothing but brake lights. My attention turned instantly from worrying about my bladder to worrying about not hitting the car in front of me. The descent was steep and I had to brake hard as I slowed to a stop at the bottom of the hill. In that moment of inattentiveness to my needs I nearly lost it. No pee escaped but I could feel it edge closer as the g forces acted to press firmly on my over full bladder. This felt good. It's funny how your body can be telling you it needs to pee and you feel compelled to find a place while you are also enjoying the feeling, not wanting it to stop. I was glad of the traffic. Maybe I would be bursting when I got home.

This traffic was usually smooth sailing here with no stop lights or anything to slow people down. But I was now sitting at a dead stop at the bottom of a hill looking up a long incline to the next hill top. I didn't know what was going on ahead past the hill and traffic wasn't moving from here all the way to the top. It wasn't long until I felt stuck! There were no exits from the highway here and no places to hide and pee.

Time ticked by and traffic only moved a few feet every few minutes. I quickly reached the time when I expected to be home, an hour after having left work. I was nearly bursting and traffic was just hardly moving at all. If this continued on I knew I would wet myself. I felt so very full now. And my pants were starting to feel full also as my bulge was slowly growing. I started looking around inside my car and found a towel and plastic bag that my dad had given me to protect my seat from oil on my clothes after I worked on his car. I managed to get the plastic bag under me and then folded the towel up with most of the material in the middle and stuffed it under me too. I thought maybe if this need got the best of me I could release a little and buy some time without soaking my whole seat.

This traffic continued as I inched my way closer to the top of the hill. Every foot felt like 10 minutes and every minute felt like eternity. I could feel the pee pressing, building pressure more and more, trying to get out. I felt a sharp tingle in the tip of my penis and a lesser tingle in my balls. I was becoming quite turned on and could feel sticky wetness (not pee) in my underwear. I knew it wouldn't be long before I couldn't hold back the flood waters.

I needed to pee sooo bad! But I kept holding it hoping that traffic would start moving again. If I could just make it another mile or so there was a small convenience store I could stop at. If the traffic would just start moving again I could probably make it there. Then I began to ponder if I could even make it from my car to the store without peeing. I was sitting down and thought that I might start peeing as soon as I got up.

Another few minutes went by and I couldn't sit still. I was squirming so much now. I was sooooo bursting. I was breathing quite heavy now too. Maybe it was a touch of panic because I saw the inevitable. Maybe it was because I was turned on. Maybe it was from the exertion of holding against a lake trying to push it's way out. Probably it was a combination of these. I don't really know how long in total I was sitting there slooowly moving forward. 30 minutes maybe? I imagined a snail passing me by. I slowly crept forward foot by delayed foot, excruciatingly slow, and finally reached the top of the hill. I now saw why the traffic was stopped. About a quarter mile ahead the police had completely closed the highway down for some unknown to me cause. Another quarter mile past the road closure was the convenience store I was hoping to reach. But the police were detouring all traffic onto an exit that moves off at a diagonal away from the highway.

I had no hope of reaching the store. I would have to rely on my own determination and strength to hold on until I could find a place to stop. But a few minutes more of strain and my bladder had had enough. My abdomen suddenly contracted. It was fighting back against my efforts. My bladder had decided it was time to expel it's liquid and it was all I could do to fight against it. My face felt hot as my bladder pushed and strained to let go and I strained to keep it in. This lasted about 20 seconds before letting up. I was successful! No pee escaped. Whew! But I felt weak from it all and my hands were shaking. And as I caught my breath I realized the more dire predicament, the muscles keeping me dry were shaking.

I became aware that others might see me in my predicament. I don't even have tinted windows. Another minute passed and traffic inched forward a little more. Then my abdomen contracted again. I tried to look normal this time but I was straining so hard I'm not sure I succeeded. I was sure I was going to lose it. But the spasm finally let up. I looked around wondering if the other drivers noticed the strained face as I had leaned forward in my fight. Or maybe they could see now that I was trying to catch my breath. Fortunately no one was looking at me. My attention returned to my now aching muscles. I hurt down there and they were shakier than ever, like my biceps feel after I completely wear them out at the gym. I knew I couldn't keep this up much longer but I was determined to try. I was determined that I wasn't going to give up. If I was going to have an accident I wanted it to be completely involuntary.

My muscles were so shaky and I could feel them trying to quit. I felt a couple of small spurts trickle out of the tip of my penis. Another couple of minutes passed and I had 3 or 4 small spurts total. I felt the warm liquid sliding down the edge of my crotch.

Then I had a third wave of abdominal spasms. Somehow I managed to keep back the flood this time too. Again the spasm released and I was left breathless, trying to recover. And again I had spurts, like the after shock of an earthquake. I just couldn't keep it all in. This spasm/spurt cycle happened two or three more times though. Weird how I could hold back the flood during an abdominal spasm but I couldn't hold back the little spurts in between.

That is, until the dam started to leak. After the first few spasms I could no longer hold against them. I was losing strength. As I approached the detour the spasms started making headway, leaking a little at first. But with each one I leaked more and more. I became wetter and wetter with pee.

I noticed only a slight smell. I had been drinking water and peeing all day long so it was quite diluted. I hoped that meant my chinos would not be stained too.

As I inched closer to the roadblock I was still conscious of the drivers around me and also the police directing traffic. It seemed though that this was my savior from embarrassment. The drivers were paying attention to the goings on ahead, perhaps trying to find a reason for the closure, and oblivious to the struggle I was having next to them. And the police were busy directing traffic, likely too busy to notice me.

I was still hoping the towel would absorb enough to keep my seat dry but finally, after a few more spasms and trying as hard as I might, I couldn't hold back the flood. I was already wet from the spurts and the leaks but finally the leak turned into a river, then a flood. The flood gates had opened and any idea I had of letting a little go into the towel and then stopping to buy time was gone. I was peeing forcefully and uncontrollably for what seemed like minutes, though it was probably just another spasm cycle. I tried to stop but all my tired muscles could do was flutter against the raging torrent. Eventually the spasm released and I was able to stop, barely.

I was soaked, my towel was soaked, and the cloth seat was soaked. I had lost. I felt enormous relief. And it had happened right in front of a police roadblock. The policeman in front of me never seemed to notice and I was finally able to take the detour. Traffic was moving now but still very slow and I still felt I needed to pee. I had stopped peeing as soon as I could so I still had some left. And it was difficult holding it in with completely spent muscles fluttering with exhaustion. So after a few minutes trying I decided the damage was done and I let out the remaining pee, finally able to relax. What a relief. On the rest of my way home I peed a couple more large spurts because I felt them easily and I wanted to let my tired muscles rest from holding anything in. I finally arrived home having taken twice as long as usual to get home, 2 hours instead of 1. What a memorable trip!
    Last edited by Peecock; February 23, 2018, 01:36 AM.
Working...
X