First girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First girlfriend

If there was a Guinness Book of records competition for the person who pooed their pants at school the most number of time I would have been the winner or at least come close. I pooped my pants more than anyone else at my school and it wasn’t unit a very embarrassing experience that I finally got determined to stop.

Just after my 11 birthday a very cute girl started at school and the best part was she liked me right from the first day and soon asked me to be her boyfriend. All the lectures from teachers or the principle hadn’t worked at getting me to stop pooping my pants but having a girlfriend for the first time made want to change. I knew the other students were probably going to tell her, and they did but by that time I hadn’t had an accident for several weeks so she just thought they were rumors like all the others that went around school. That made me feel fantastic and much more confident about myself until a school excursion.

The day of the excursion didn’t get off to good start when I woke up late and had to go straight to school without going to the toilet. I had only just managed to not poop my pants on my way to school but the moment I rode in the gates one of the teachers told me to hurry and get to the bus. I had been looking forward to the excursion for weeks so I put my bike away and ran to the line waiting to get on the bus. For some reason I completely forgot about how badly I need to go until the first of what seemed like an endless supply of massive firm logs forced its way into my underwear. As my underwear slowly filled with the firm logs my girlfriend talked to completely oblivious to what was going on.

No matter how hard I tried the logs kept forcing their way out so all I could do was sit there and act like nothing was wrong and pretend I was interested in what she was saying. After a while I began to realise there wasn’t any smell even though the load in my underwear was huge so I stupidly decided to do what I always had in the past and ignore my situation. That actually worked for most of the day until one of guys in my grade pulled my pants down in full view of my girlfriend.

The next day she told me she didn’t want to go out with someone who still pooped their pants

thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X