A quiet night down the pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quiet night down the pub

It had been a funny week, I couldn't seem to motivate myself, then when I did finally push myself to do something I found it all too easy to get distracted.Looking at the pile of work in front of me I suddenly felt an urge to walk away, well to be honest run away was closer to the truth!
    I put a message on my answering machine saying that I'd had to go out of town for a few days and would not be contactable, turned of my mobile and threw it on the desk, closed the door to my home office and headed for a shower.
    I felt much better as the warm water ran over me, washing all the stress away. I dried off, got changed into some casual clothes and headed off to a new pub in town, a few drinks, a decent meal, and a taxi home, then a few days relaxing, that would do the trick.
    I headed to the bar and ordered a beer, looked around and decided to sit at one of the tall tables in a quiet corner, although it was out of the way I had a clear view of the bar. About 20 minutes later the door opened and a woman walked in and headed for the bar, she was fairly tall with long black hair, a slim body and what I'd describe as a 'peachy' bottom. As if this wasn't enough, what she was wearing made her look even better, a tight black sweater, shiny black PVC trousers, and shiny black knee-high boots, stunning!
    She bought a drink and glanced around the pub, she seemed to be looking for something and whatever it was, she wasn't finding it. I, on the other hand, was seriously becoming interested in her and trying to have a good look at her without making it too obvious.
    Still standing at the bar, she downed her drink and glanced at her watch, she then ordered another drink and took a large swallow from it before glancing around the bar once more, she still seemed unable to see who, or what, she was looking for, seeming a little frustrated she downed her drink and turned to walk away from the bar, obviously she was leaving. Then a strange thing happened, she stopped suddenly and after a minute or two, turned back to the bar and ordered another drink, it was time to make my move.
    Taking a sip from her drink, she glanced around the pub once more, this time as she looked in my direction I deliberately made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back and headed towards where I was sitting, she placed her drink on the table and leant on it with her elbow, "hi, mind if I stand here?" she asked, "you can sit down if you like" I replied, patting the empty stool next to mine. "thanks, but I'll stand for a while" she replied with a smile.
    It was one of those high tables, the type that has bar stools with it, when you sit down you are still higher than a lot of people on the other tables, to be honest, I prefer to sit at one of these in a strange pub, you are less vulnerable should any trouble break out.
    We began to chat and she told me her name was Kate, she'd recently moved to the area for her job, then, her next comment, well, it didn't actually shock me, I'm pretty broad-minded, it came more as a surprise that someone would be so open with someone they'd only met five minutes ago!
    "well, I guess I either got the wrong pub or the wrong night," she said softly, " everybody in here tonight seems so, well, vanilla"
    I asked what she meant and she took a deep gulp from her drink and giggled, "well, I'd heard it was a, well, fetish pub, or at least had a fetish night, oh well, I'll keep looking" and with that she finished her drink and looked as though she was about to leave. "wait,would you like another drink,I'm just going to get another" I replied, hurriedly downing almost half a pint of beer. she smiled again, "well, if you're offering I'll have a pint of lager please" she answered.
    I went to the bar and got the drinks, I sat down and once again offered her a seat, this time she took it and I couldn't help but take a lingering glance at how she was dreseed, the shiny trousers, not baggy, but not skin tight, the way they went into the boots without any wrinkles and the boots themselves, not high heeled and no zips, to be honest they reminded me more of a rather posh wellington type boot, rather than a fashion boot, it didn't matter what they were, they certainly made her look sexy, almost slutty, almost but not quite.
    I reached into my jacket pocket and took out my cigarettes and lighter, then remembered, I'd have to go outside to smoke and they had a little sheltered area out back. "fancy a smoke" I offered, not wishing to appear rude, she nodded, "yes please,shall we stand on the front?". I shook my head, "no need, there's a smoking area out back apparently, it even has a covered area in case it's raining" she picked up her drink, "that's good, wouldn't want to get wet would we, well not yet anyway" she giggled.
    I picked up my glass and she followed me outside, I made a mental note to let her go first when we went back in, I really wanted a closer look at her peachy bottom in those shiny trousers!
    It was deserted in the smoking area and although it wasn't raining we headed toward the covered area at the far end, there was a long high table with tall stools, very similar to the ones we'd been sat at earlier.
    I sat down on one of the stools and she remained standing, we chatted about general stuff, what we did for a living, our age (she was a year younger than me) and the usual mundane stuff that two strangers chat about on their first meeting. I shivered slightly as a chill evening breeze blew across the courtyard.
    I took another mouthful of my drink, and lighting a cigarette I handed it to her before lighting another one for myself, "I think I'll need to pop to the loo in a minute" I said as another cool breeze blew across us, she giggled again, " yes, I suppose you must, after all you've had a couple now, and I don't know about you, but beer goes straight through me" she said, wiggling one of her booted feet as she spoke.
    I finished my smoke and excused myself to use the toilet, she said she'd wait out here. I returned a few minutes later and discovered that she'd been to the bar for more drinks, she downed what was left in the first glass,"come on slowcoach, you're getting behind" she giggled, I finished my drink and took out another cigarette, "help yourself" I said, she took one and I held out my lighter toward her, she lit hers and then took a deep swallow from her drink, at this rate, I thought to myself, she's going to need the loo shortly, I was wrong!
    We finished our drinks, "time for the loo again" I laughed as I stood up, "shall I get another drink?" she smiled again, "oh yes please" she replied. Five minutes later and once again we were sat with a couple of drinks in front of us.
    By now, to my reckoning she'd had at least four or five drinks, and still hadn't been to the loo, she must have a cast iron bladder because she certainly wasn't showing any signs of discomfort!
    I began to wonder if she was somehow uncomfortable about looking for the toilets in a strange pub, "the ladies room is just past the bar on the right" I said, trying to sound helpful."she gave me a long seductive look then replied, "I'm fine, I've already been three times tonight", she giggled like a naughty girl then added " in fact, I'm about to go again any minute"
    "Well, best finish your smoke first, don't want it burning away while you're gone" I replied. She smiled again, boy did she have a stunning smile, "the way things are going, the only place I'll need to go is home" she laughed, especially if we carry on drinking at the rate we're going, I can't hold much more than another couple of pints".
    I gave her a long lingering look, I was really starting to fancy seeing what was under that tight black sweater, and as for what was inside those pants, well, it made my cock twitch just thinking about it.
    "well, you know where the loo is" I answered, she giggled again, " I don't need the loo" she replied, then leaning towards me as though someone would overhear, "are you openminded about things?" she asked, I nodded "well I like to think so, I'm not easily shocked" I replied, partly hoping I sounded more confident than I felt, and partly hoping that I was going to like whatever she was about to tell me.
    She sat on the stool alongside me and took a long drink from her glass, "listen, can you hear it?" she giggled, wiggling her booted foot provocatively. I shook my head, to be honest, all I could hear was a faint sloshing sound. She wiggled her other leg, "now can you hear it?" she asked, again I shook my head, "all I can hear is, well, I'm not sure what it is, it sounds like somebody shaking a half-full bottle of water" I replied, "exactly" she said with a nervous smile, "that's exactly what you're meant to hear".
    Suddenly I felt rather silly, so I could hear what she was talking about, but was still none the wiser! She must have seen the slightly puzzled look on my face and suddenly looked rather nervous, "oh dear, I think I've made a mistake" she replied in a low voice. Sensing her nervousness, I decided to try and put her at ease, "well go on then, explain" I replied, hoping I sounded as interested as I was now feeling.
    She gave me a long lingering look, then " well, like I said in the begining, I had heard this was a fetish pub, or at least had a fetish night, I saw you looking at the way I was dressed and thought you were similarly inclined"
    "I was looking at you and to be honest I do find your attire rather sexy" I admitted, she smiled, "sexy yes, but do you know why I am wearing it?" I shook my head, "well, I just thought you wore it to look sexy, maybe you like blokes looking at you, although to be honest, I don't think you'd have much luck with the crowd in here tonight" I laughed.
    She picked up her glass and downed the contents in one, then shuddered slightly, " Shall, I get another drink, then I really must have another wee" she laughed, "well go on then, but if you're that desperate, I'd have the wee first" I answered with a smile, "I'll be fine, see you in a minute" see replied, heading back inside.
    She returned a few minutes later, "it's getting a bit busy in there now" she said, then added, for a minute or two I didn't think I was going to be able to hold on" she placed the drinks on the table and took two cigarettes from the pack on the table, lit them both and handed me one, still standing, she took a long drag on the cigarette, "ahh, that's better" she sighed seeming to relax a little, I thought for a split second that I could hear a hissing sound, she laughed, then leaned close to me, "you still haven't got it, have you", it was more of a statement than a question. I shook my head, "to be honest no" I replied, by now convinced that I was missing out on some huge joke.
    She smiled once more, sat on the stool alongside me and took hold of my hand, "it's a kink, well, a fetish of mine" she whispered, "that's why I'm wearing the pants and boots" I looked at her and new I was out of my depth, "but there are quite a few women dress like you" I replied, "maybe, but not for the reasons I do" she whispered, adding, "I'll show you", she stood up and took a large gulp from her glass, looked around to make sure we were still alone, then, to my surprise she took my hand and held it against the crotch of her trousers, she took a deep breath and relaxed, "oh well, here goes" she murmured, I began to feel something warm inside her trousers, it felt familiar but I couldn't work out why, I knew what it felt like, but it couldn't be, surely not!
    She held my hand where she'd placed it and whispered in my ear, "I'm having a wee, and I'm having it in my trousers, it's running down my legs and into my boots" she took her free hand and brushed it across my crotch, feeling my hardness she smiled, "I take it you like it then?" she added.
    I nodded, "oddly enough I do, I've never seen anyone do this before and to be honest it turns me on" I replied. "good, now you know why I've not been to the loo all night," she told me, "then where have you been going?" I asked, she looked at me and laughed, "well three times at the bar, twice while I was stood talking to you, and again just now" she added quite matter of factly.

"But weren't you worried about leaks" I asked, hoping I didn't sound silly, "not at all, I test everything beforehand you see" she continued, "the trousers I've had for quite a while, but the boots are new, in fact, it's the first time I've worn them outside of the house"
    " you mean you wear those pants with the boots at home to test for leaks first?" I asked, "no, don't be silly" she giggled, "I have a way to do it in case they do leak, if you're interested I'll explain" I nodded, indeed, all of a sudden I was interested, very interested. "well, first of all, I go shopping and find a pair that I like, then I have a ggood look at them, some of the cheaper ones look nice but they,well, they don't hold water, if you see what I mean" I nodded, not wanting to interrupt, "then if I think they are suitable I buy them and take them home, I place them on a sheet of paper and every time I need a wee, then I use the boots, usually they're quite full by the end of the day, and if they don't leak onto the paper by morning, then they're good for the job" she paused for a moment, then added, "of course, it's easy to enjoy my hobby in winter, but it's a bit more tricky in summer, especially if it's hot, you tend to get some funny looks wearing boots on a hot sunny day"
    By now I was sure I was onto something, something promising by the sounds of it, I took my hand and gently took hold of the waistband of her pants, I pulled it forward slowly, looking inside, "you have an excellent taste in undies too" I remarked seeing the skimpy black bikini panties beneath, I let the waistband snap back and slid my hand up over the outside of her tight black sweater, "I take it it's matching underwear" I said, giving her small pert breast a gentle squeeze, "you'll have to wait until we are alone to find that out" she said seductively, then added, anyway, I think I'll need a hand getting these boots off" I smiled, lit a couple of cigarettes, handed her one and drained the last beer from my glass, "that only leaves one last question then" I replied, "what's that?" she enquired, I placed her hand on my crotch so she could feel my throbbing erection, " Well, who's house is closer, because I'm going to have to empty this soon, and I really wouldn't mind splattering it across that lovely arse of yours, especially with you wearing those wet trousers.

Five stars

Love your stories and subject matter Owlman. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by spandexman
      Love your stories and subject matter Owlman. Thank you.
      Great, as long as people like them then I'll keep writing them.

Comment

Working...
      X