Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A piss too far

For Spandy, who seems to like my writing style

She'd always had a piss fetish for as long as she could remember, and had until fairly recently been pretty discrete about indulging herself, usually in the privacy of her own home, or on the way back from the club on a Friday evening, she'd lost count of the number of times she'd walked the short distance home with piss trickling down her thighs and soaking the material of her tight trousers or leggings, it was the main reason she generally wore black, it made the damp patches less visible. Last night however she'd gone a little too far, and worse still, it had happened at work, and it was her boss who'd caught her indulging in her little 'pleasure'.

There'd been a few raised eyebrows on the day she turned up at work wearing the pvc trousers,not the shiny slutty ones she wore sometimes on her nights out, these were like an imitation leather, and she'd took to wearing a rather thick pair of bikini bottoms under them, they stayed damp for much longer than her usual silk panties and she enjoyed the feeling of the damp material clinging to her shapely bottom, also they prevented anyone from knowing what she'd done as nothing could soak through them and leave a damp patch on her chair.she'd deliberately not used the loo at afternoon break, and drank extra water, knowing full well that she'd never make it home without wetting herself. Later that evening while sitting at home she had a really naughty and daring thought, the weather forecast was bad for the following day, rain and sleet, this gave her an idea for an even more daring act, and she had made up her mind to try it. The following morning she arrived at work and after hanging her coat up walked to her office, she attracted possibly a little more attention than she'd have wanted, with hindsight maybe her attire this morning wasn't the best choice for work, but what the hell, she'd worn it and was determined to carry out her latest plan! By mid-morning, she'd visited the water dispenser several times and was already feeling the growing pressure on her bladder, it wasn't long before she was ready to carry out her plan.

Alone in her office she slipped her foot out of one of her expensive black knee boots and hitched her leather skirt up to her waist, she ran a hand across the front of her bikini panties, they were already damp, she smiled to herself as she lifted the soft leather boot up and pressed it hard against her damp crotch, with a sigh she released her bladder, allowing it's content to escape into her boot. When she'd finished she slipped it back onto her foot, shuddering with pleasure as she felt the warm wetness against her skin, finally, she slipped a finger inside her panties and began to masturbate, a short while later she brought herself to a shuddering climax and after straightening her clothes she settled back into her work!

The same thing happened at lunchtime, she was really enjoying it by now, it was so daring, yet she was also becoming rather reckless, around 3 o'clock she'd hitched up her skirt and removed her boot, which was now quite full, for the third time that day. She'd just begun to relieve herself when her office door opened! Sat as she was, her skirt hitched up and her boot jammed between her legs, she was unable to do anything to hide her situation, then to her horror, she realised it was her boss that was about to enter. He immediately noticed what she was doing, and rushing over he snatched the boot from her hand, unable to stop she continued to empty her bulging bladder, only now it was pouring all over the carpet!

He looked at her, then at the boot, then shook it, from the sloshing sound it was more than obvious to him that she'd done this before, suddenly he smiled, a rather strange smile, not pleasant, more the smile of someone who was about to do something nasty, she didn't have to wait long to find out what it was. "well, well, well, what have we here?" he asked, looking directly at her, still sat with her skirt around her waist and piss dripping from her chair. She tried to lower her skirt, but he told her not to, placing the boot on the floor he put his hand against the front of her soaking panties and smiled, "I see, expanding your pleasures are you?" then adding" I wondered why you'd taken to wearing those leather pants to work, personally I always find a woman in leather rather a turn on, and well, when she has the kinks that you have, well that's even better". She sat in silence wondering what was coming next, was she about to lose her job, or what had he in mind, she was about to find out!

"Now, I could easily dismiss you for this little episode, and who would blame me, and no doubt it wouldn't look good on your employment record, not to mention the fact that word would undoubtedly get around amongst your work colleagues, and well, what with social media these days, well, who knows where it could end". She nodded silently, suddenly very aware of just how much her little indescretion was potentially about to cost her. "however, I think there may be an alternative solution, one which would mean that not only would nobody need to know, but would also allow you to keep your job, would you be interested in discussing it?" She nodded silently, "excellent, I hoped you would".

Over the next half hour or so, he outlined his plan, he was due to take a holiday the following week and he thought it best if she telephoned in sick on Friday morning, then met up with him the following monday at his holiday chalet on a secluded park some 50 miles away, it was quiet at this time of year, so they'd be alone to carry out the work that would not only allow her to keep her job, but also ensure that what he'd observed went no further. She had a feeling it wasn't going to be very pleasant, but as he'd said, she had very few alternatives.

Part Two

PART TWO

That Sunday night, she'd packed her bag ready for the morning, he'd told her to bring not only her leather skirt and boots but also the PVC trousers and several pairs of bikini pants, as well as a pair of loose fitting jeans and a baggy jumper, although he had not explained why she'd need these things.

She woke up with the alarm at 7 am, showered, dressed in a pair of tight wet look leggings a matching top and her long black boots, after a quick breakfast of toast and coffee, she was ready to leave, by 8.15 she was driving up the motorway, and a little after 9.30 was pulling up outside his rather large chalet, situated in a quiet corner of the holiday park, quite close to the woods.

She got out of the car and approached the front door, knocking nervously, the door opened and her boss was stood there, dressed rather casually in jeans and a padded lumberjack shirt. “good, I see you found it alright” he said, smiling, she nodded and went to step into the chalet, but he stopped her, “hold on a moment” he said, stepping forward and pushing his hand into her crotch, instinctively she parted her legs slightly.”good, your getting the idea, and your pants feel dry this morning” he continued, “ now, before you come in, I think you'd better relieve yourself, we don't want any accidents on my new carpet do we” he said in a somewhat sinister voice, she shook her head, “no. we don't, do you have an outside toilet?” she replied, he shook his head, “no, but you are wearing your boots again I see, why not use those”.

She looked at him, then looked around, fortunately as he'd predicted, the place was deserted, she was about to remove her boot when he stopped her, “no, not like that, close your legs and piss” she did as she was told, closed her legs and relaxed, suddenly a torrent of hot urine streamed down her thighs and began to pour into her boots, she hadn't realized she needed to go so badly and was rather shocked at the amount that poured from her.

“good, now take them off and empty them, and while your at it, those trousers can come off too” she slowly removed her boots and tipped them out before peeling off her tight leggings, finally stood only in her tight black top and soaking bikini bottoms he allowed her to enter the house, leaving her boots and leggings on the porch outside.

Once inside she was told to take a seat and given a glass of brandy, “that'll warm you up, then we'll get down to business” he leered, she drank it fairly quickly, wanting to find out what he had planned for her. “now, undress and take a shower, also I suggest you take this opportunity to use the toilet, it may be a while before you have another chance” he said with a sinister smile.

She peeled off her tight top and damp panties in front of him, then he directed her to the bathroom, once inside she heeded his warning and, after emptying her bowels, took a long hot shower, finally she dried herself off and went back to the lounge, where a strange sight awaited her.

Laid out on the dining table was a rubber suit and a pair of tight black panties, there was also a pair of long black boots, very long, in fact, crotch length. “now, how about you getting dressed, then I'll explain how things are going to be done over the next few days”. She slipped into the panties and began to put on the suit, it was at this point that she discovered that it had feet attached, it was all black except for a thin section running up either side, this was clear.

She was just about to pull it up and put her arms in it when he stopped her. “oh, I nearly forgot, bend over” he instructed, she bent over and he swiftly pulled down the rear of her panties and forced a small butt plug into her anus, “there, don't want any accidents, do we” he said, laughing. She pulled on the tight suit, stepped into the long boots and sat down.

He poured a couple more drinks, handed her one and sat down beside her, “now, we're going to have a nice relaxing few days” he told her, “you can drink as much as you want, you can eat too, but you'll want to watch that, oh and we'll be going out to visit a few local attractions as well”

Several drinks later and not only was she feeling rather relaxed, but also the need to empty her bladder, she got up to go to the bathroom, but he stopped her, “oh no if you need to go then you go in the suit, that's the rules” he chuckled. She held on for as long as she could, but eventually had no option but to relieve herself inside the rubber suit,knowing what she was about to do he made her stand in front of him and give a commentary on what was happening inside the rubber suit, how she could feel it pooling around her crotch before it ran down her legs and into the feet. Finally, when she had finished he made her rub herself to orgasm through the shiny black rubber. This happened several times during the day and by teatime, she was wondering how full it actually was. He made her stand and looked at the clear stripe down the side, “hmm, we've been busy haven't we, it's partway up your thighs” he laughed, “well carry on”.

By early evening it was almost up to her crotch, any bending or sudden movements caused her to feel the now cool piss as it splashed against her crotch. He looked at the clock on the wall, “oh, almost eight, time you put some clothes on” , he instructed her to dress in the loose fitting jeans and top that he'd told her to bring, when she was dressed he collected her boots from the porch and told her to put them on, she was surprised to find that they fitted easily even though the jeans were not her usual skin tight ones she normally wore with them.

When she was ready he took her arm and led her out of the chalet and away down the dark lane, not long after they emerged onto a country lane and a few minutes later they arrived at a small country inn. They went inside and he ordered two drinks from the bar, a whiskey for him and a beer for her, when they'd finished he ordered two more, and some sandwiches.

About an hour later and she needed to pee once more, he smiled a little when she told him, “ok, here's what you do, go to the bar and get some more drinks, I'll be watching from here, while you are getting the drinks relieve yourself as normal, but tap your boot on the floor while you are doing it, I want to know how long you piss for”.

She headed nervously to the bar, the pub was almost empty, just a couple of older men sat on stools at the bar, she hoped they wouldn't hear the hissing as she relieved herself into the suit, she began to do it and tapped her foot gently on the floor, glancing around she could see her boss smiling at her.

She returned and placed the drinks on the table before sitting back down, he looked at her as she sat, “well, carry on then, you know what happens next”, she looked at him in horror, “what, here, in public!” she gasped, looking around the room, which fortunately was empty. “that's right, bring yourself off, that's what you usually do at work isn't it?” he replied, she looked at him in disbelief, surely he must be joking, unfortunately he wasn't. ”tell you what, while we're in a public place I'll make it easy for you, just slip your hand inside your jeans and part your legs a little, you should be able to manage that easily enough”.

Looking around once more she parted her legs slightly, then nervously undid the button on her jeans and slipped her left hand inside. Her fingers soon found her clit through the thin rubber and she began to rub frantically in an attempt to bring herself to a rapid climax. He reached out and placed a hand on her crotch, “slow down, do it properly”, she continued slowly, hoping that nobody would walk in and catch her at it, finally, ten minutes later she sighed as she creamed inside the soft black rubber, he smiled across the table at her, “see, that wasn't too bad was it”

He drained his glass and stood up, “one for the road and then we're off” he said heading to the bar.on his return she noticed that this time he'd got her a pint, rather than the halves she'd been drinking earlier, “last drink so I thought I'd have a double, so I got you a pint” he said, she nodded and smiled, “oh great” she replied.

They finished their drinks and headed out of the door, they'd barely gone 500 yards when he stopped, “ take your jeans off”, she looked at him open-mouthed, “ do what!” she exclaimed, “you heard,I said take your jeans off, or maybe you'd like to take your jumper off too?” he replied.

She glanced around, nobody about, hopefully, they'd get home unseen! Hurriedly she pulled off her boots, yanked off her jeans and stepped back into the boots, the sudden chill of the cold night air against the rubber gave her a sudden urge to relieve herself, and what's more he seemed to know it.

“come over here” he said, leading her across the road towards a solitary street lamp, below it she noticed a street sign, about 3 feet off the floor, supported by 2 metal posts.” spread 'em and piss” he ordered, “and talk to me”, She parted her legs and relaxed, “it's coming” she said, quietly, “what's coming, what are you doing, tell me” he said, there was a harsh tone in his voice, feeling slightly nervous now at his sudden change of attitude she blurted out, “I'm pissing myself, it's running down my thighs, into my boots, it's all warm and squelching inside my boots” , he smiled, “good, carry on”, “almost done now, only a little trickle, my panties are soaked, oh god, my suit feels so full”.

He bent down and looked at the clear line in the side of the suit, the liquid was now up to her crotch, he smiled, “good, now have a seat” she sat down on the road sign, it wasn't very comfortable, but she had no choice. He stepped forward and kicked her booted feet apart, “spread those legs, and spread them wide”.

She parted her feet as far as she could, about 3 feet, she imagined how she'd look if anyone were to come upon them at this moment, sat under a streetlamp, long black boots and a rubber suit, with her legs spread as wide as she could. “now, use your fingers, make yourself cum, and make it good” he ordered, slowly she began to rub her crotch through the rubber, she could feel her warm urine against her clit through her soggy panties. She rubbed slowly and gently, despite her nervousness she was still getting turned on by what she was doing, finally, after about 10 minutes she sighed. “I'm cumming, it's all inside my panties” she gasped as she orgasmed, the man smiled, “excellent, now off we go”.

They arrived back at the chalet and after another drink, he told her it was time for bed, he insisted she slept in a chair so as not to risk anything leaking from the suit if she were to lay down. She could feel the rapidly cooling liquid inside the suit and settled in the chair, as she closed her eyes and began to drift into sleep her bladder emptied once more, her hand instinctively went towards her crotch and began to rub as she drifted off to sleep, he smiled as he saw this, turned out the light and went to bed!

TO BE CONTINUED

Comment

Part three

PART THREE

She awoke the following morning, opened her eyes and looked around her, it took her a few moments to realise where she was, then she felt a cool wetness on her lower body, in particular around her crotch. She looked down at the suit and remembered exactly why she was here and what had happened the day before.

The door opened and in walked her boss, “ morning, and how are you today, slept well I hope” she nodded, “fine thanks”. He smiled at her, “good, then I think we'll have breakfast and then perhaps you'd like to freshen up”, she nodded again, “yes, thanks, that would be good”. She was beginning to think he was being nice to her, but then he said something that made her realise he wasn't, “ I had a lovely long piss this morning, first one of the day is always a long one, how about you, have you been yet?” she shook her head and squirmed slightly, “no, not yet, but I will need to go very soon” she replied, hoping he'd allow her to use the bathroom.

“Well, stand up then, best get on with it” he said, she stood up and began to piss into the suit, “don't forget the commentary” he added, knowing what she was doing, she stood there pissing into the suit, telling him how she could feel it pooling inside and how it was now beginning to hit her waist, the suit was filling up nicely and he smiled knowing this. After she'd finished he made her continue standing as she used her fingers to bring herself off through the suit once more.

He went into the kitchen and after about ten minutes he returned with a tray, he gave her a couple of pieces of toast and a cup of coffee, he on the other hand had a large breakfast and a fruit juice. “I'm rather hungry, I wish I could have a proper breakfast” she said as he placed another piece of bacon into his mouth, “oh you could my dear, but think about afterwards, I mean it's not like you can do anything is it, not with your plug in”. She'd forgotten about that, 'how could I forget about having a large piece of rubber up my arse' she thought to herself, she sat quietly and finished her coffee, discretely having another piss into her suit without him knowing, she smiled slightly as she thought about what she was doing.

After breakfast he disappeared for a few minutes, she could hear running water and wondered what he was up to, “ I've run you a nice hot bath, I bet you'd like that wouldn't you? He asked, “oh yes, thank you” she replied, he led her into the bathroom, it was nice and warm and the bath was full of water and covered in bubble bath, she removed her boots and jumper and was about to remove the suit when he stopped her, “no. leave that on, the water is just to warm you up, that's all, we're going out later and I don't want you catching cold”.

She got into the bath and laid back, she was surprised at how hot the water was, in fact, were it not for the rubber suit she was wearing then it would have been too hot. As she lay there she could feel the temperature rising inside the suit,although it still contained all the urine she'd passed in the last 24 hours it was now at a comfortable temperature at least. After about half an hour he told her to get out, dried the outside of the suit and told her to get dressed again, this time she was to wear the slutty looking shiny leggings she'd brought, along with the boots and the baggy jumper.

After dressing and doing her hair and makeup he told her that they'd be going out, it was market day in the nearby town and he wanted to take her for a walk around the market. Apparently, he knew a few people and he wanted to show her off to them, and those shiny black pvc leggings were sure to attract some attention!

They drove the short distance into town, parked up and spent the next hour walking around the market, he bought a few bits and pieces before taking her to a cafe for a hot drink. After this they spent another hour wandering around the town lookinig in the shops and chatting to the people he knew, and he seemed to know quite a lot of them.

As he was chatting to one bloke she suddenly realised she needed to relieve herself, “excuse me, is there a toilet near here?” she asked, her boss smiled “I'm afraid not, just do what you normally do” he replied, then he turned back to the bloke he was talking to, “here, you'll like this, follow me” he led her down a small alleyway between some shops, it opened out into a small courtyard that was quite empty.

“carry on then” he said to her, she looked at him in shock, “you mean do what I did earlier?” she asked, “yes, go on, I think my mate here will enjoy it” he replied.

She parted her legs slightly and closed her eyes as if to block out the sight of the stranger stood in front of her.

“I'm pissing in my pants, I can feel it pouring through my tight black panties, it's all warm, I can feel it filling the suit, it's partway up my back now and getting higher, oh almost finished, yes there we go, just the last trickle”

She opened her eyes to find the man smiling at her, “carry on please” said her boss, “you now what comes next, shyly she slipped her left hand into the waistband of her PVC leggings, “I've got my fingers pressed against my cunt, I can feel my clit against my wet panties, I'm rubbing it slowly” she said, the men watched intently as they saw her hand moving slowly inside her leggings. “ooh, that feels so good, I can feel the damp panties against my clit, oh god yes, I'm cumming, oh yes, I can feel all the cum dripping into my nasty piss soaked panties, oh yes, it's great” she panted. She stopped rubbing and slowly pulled her hand out of her leggings, the stranger was smiling, “well, it looks like you've got a right dirty one there” he said to her boss, who simply smiled and nodded.

“Show's over for now, but we'll be in the pub around one o'clock” he said as he led her back up the alleyway and out into the town once more. “see you there” replied the stranger, before disappearing down the street.

They wandered around for a while, eventually it was almost one o'clock, “pub time” he told her and taking her hand led her off down a quiet backstreet.They came to a small pub, it wasn't a touristy type place, more a local pub, the type the locals use to get away from the tourists in holiday season. “hello John” called out the barman as they entered, “hello Harry” replied her boss. “not many in today, but the lads are in the back room, why don't you pop through, I know they'd be pleased to see you, and the young lady of course”

He ordered two pints of beer and led her into the 'back room', it was dimly lit and a smoke haze hung in the air, despite the ban on smoking in pubs, it would appear that news of it hadn't reached here yet! There were only about seven or eight people in the room, a couple of old blokes playing dominoes, they looked like old farmers, a couple reading newspapers and the others chatting over their drinks, a typical daily occurrence in any local country pub in fact.

“hello John” called out one of the men, who'd glanced up from his paper as he heard footsteps on the stone floor. “hello everyone” her boss replied, before sitting down at an empty table, He did not ask her to sit down and she could feel everyone looking at her and wished she hadn't had to wear those leggings.

“this is one of my staff” he told the watching group of men, “I'm sure you'll all like her, in fact she may provide some entertainment later on, after a few drinks of course”. He pointed to a chair and told her to sit down, she sat quietly and sipped her drink, when she was almost done one of the old farmer types appeared and placed another two pints on the table, “here John, one for you and one for your young lady”, he stood for a moment or two his eyes fixed on the baggy jumper she was wearing, “she must be bloody hot in that thing, why don't she take it off” he said, John smiled, “good idea, why don't you?” she blushed slightly, “I'm fine honest” she replied, “nonsense miss, it'll be cold later and you'll not feel the benefit of it when you get outside” continued the old man. John nodded, “he's right you know”.

Reluctantly she pulled the baggy jumper over her head, “bloody hell!” exclaimed the old farmer, seeing the swell of her pert breasts beneath the clingy rubber. There were several whistles and comments from the other men as they all looked up to see what had got the usually quiet farmer so excited.

“christ, look at those nipples” replied another,” my best dairy cow's got smaller ones”. Then another bloke called out, “you say she may entertain us after a few drinks, I'd like to see that” and hurriedly headed off to the bar. He returned soon after with a pint and a large vodka and lemonade, “here you go miss, Vodka, it aint ladylike to be drinking pints” he told her, as he placed the glass on the table in front of her.

After a few more drinks she not only felt slightly drunk, but also felt the familiar pressure in her bladder, her boss, John seemed to sense this, “can you hold on?” he asked, she shook her head, “not much longer” she replied, “well it's a little early for you to entertain my friends so I think I'll let you do this one quietly” he told her. She nodded, “I see, and what about afterwards?” he shook his head, “no, leave that for now”. She smiled slightly, relived at not having to put on a show for the whole pub, and relaxed a little, “it's coming” she whispered “and there's quite a lot, I can feel it now it's just above my stomach, it'll be up to my tits later”, he nodded and smiled but said nothing.

About an hour later after several more drinks, bought for her by the locals who seemed keen to see what 'entertainment' she was going to provide, her boss looked at her and pointed to a door just opposite them, “pop in there and remove your leggings, I'll come and get you in a minute”.She got up and wobbled slightly, the vodka that the men had bought her had made her feel a little tipsy, she went through the door and found herself in a small toilet, she removed her boots, and then her leggings, finally she replaced the boots and waited.

John got up and cleared the empty glasses from one of the tables, he placed a chair sideways in front of it to act as a step, turned around and slid the bolt on the door, locking it and preventing anyone else from coming in.

“gentlemen, I think it's time for your little treat, but before we start perhaps you'd all like to make sure you have a drink”, There was a bit of a rush as several of the men hurried to the bar, nobody wanted to miss whatever was going to happen, when they were all seated he opened the toilet door and brought the young woman out.

There were even more comments when they saw what she was wearing and a couple of them tried to grope her as she passed by but John stopped them, “plenty of time for that later lads” he called out to the cheering group.

Instructing her to climb onto the table and stand there, he addressed the waiting group, “gentlemen, this young lady who I won't name has worked for my company for a while now, however last week I walked into her office and discovered her doing something that she really shouldn't have been doing. My first thought was to dismiss her, but then I had another idea, so, I had her come up here for a few days to teach her a lesson so to speak, then hopefully she'll return to work and behave in a more professional manner”.

“What's she done, caught her fiddling did you?” a voice called out, “well, in a way yes, but not in the way you mean” replied John, “more sort of fidling with something”

He looked up at her, “in fact, why don't you explain it to the lads, tell them what you were doing that day in the office, and what you've done since arriving here, I'm sure they'd like to know”. She blushed, “do I have to, all of it?” she questioned, “oh yes, and then I think a practical demonstration would be in order, what do you think lads” there was a chorus of approval from the audience, for that was what they had become, an audience who'd been promised a show and were now anxious to see it.”aye go on lass, get on with it” called out a voice.

“well, it was like this”she began nervously, “ I was sat in my office and I was wearing a short leather skirt and these boots, I had been drinking water all day and needed to use the loo, but then I felt like doing something really naughty” she paused, “well, I hitched up my skirt and slid a hand into my panties and began to play with myself, the thing was I really needed a wee afterwards, but I knew I wouldn't make it to the ladies room, so, I took off one of my boots and was having a wee in it when my boss walked in, I was so shocked I dropped it and ended up wetting the carpet.Most of it was in my boot but a little went on the carpet, he was going to sack me but then said that there might be a way I could keep my job, so I agreed to let him think about it. She paused again and squirmed slightly, it was coming to that time once more.”well carry on then, tell the lads what happened next”, John encouraged

Anyway he said if I wanted to keep my job then I had to come up here with him, so I did, then when I arrived he made me stand on the porch and wee in my jeans, afterwards he took me in and made me put on this rubber suit. Every time I need a wee I have to do it in the suit and afterwards he makes me play with myself, and I have to tell him what's happening” she continued, another urge hit her and she squirmed again, this time it was more noticeable. “looks like she needs a piss now” called out the old farmer, “is she going to piss in her pants?” John nodded, “oh yes, it's the only thing she can do”.

She parted her legs slightly and closed her eyes, “ ooh, I really need to wee, it's leaking into my panties, I can't hold it” she squirmed again, “it's coming, I can feel it all warm and wet, it's pouring into my pants, oh it feels lovely, theres lots of it, I can't stop it coming out,oh dear my poor sexy black panties, they're soaking wet, and now it's stopping, it makes me so horny” she stood in slience for a moment and listened to the crude comments from the watching males, finally she brought her left hand up to her crotch and began to rub slowly, the men sat in silence, all eyes on this rubber clad beauty as she began to masterbate! “oh yes, that feels so good, the wet panties rubbing against my clit make me so horny, oh yes, keep going, I love the feeling of my pissy panties against my dripping cunt, oh god, I'm cumming, oh I'm really messing my panties now, you've no idea how much cum is inside them!” Finally she relaxed and went silent as a small trickle of piss escaped from her bladder into her cum soaked panties.

There was a loud cheer from the audience and just when she thought it was all over John informed her that she should go and say thank you to the men for all the drinks they'd bought her, the next hour was a blur as she found herself being passed around the group, each one taking time to grope her arse, or her tits, or both, Finally it was time to leave and John told her to go back into the toilet and put her leggings and jumper back on. There were several cheers from the men as she emerged once more fully clothed from the small room.

They returned to the chalet and she sat down she could feel the contents of the suit was now covering her firm tits, and was now going cool, she quietly had another piss into the suit without her boss knowing, closed her eyes and drifted off into a long deep sleep, during which she dreamt about the earlier events, if she was honest, despite initially being embarrased, she'd actually found the whole thing a real turn on. The last thought as she drifted off had been what did he have planned tomorrow!

The following morning she slept rather late, indeed it was well past ten o'clock when she woke up, John took her onto the front porch and told her to strip out of the rubber suit, when she'd done he told her to remove the panties too, he took them from her as she stood naked on the front porch, he examined the inside of the panties, they were covered in a thick white goo, finally he reached out and pulled the butt plug out of her arse. “now then, toilet, bath and dressed” he said, she went into the bathroom and discovered a hot foamy bath waiting for her, she used the toilet and got into the bath for a long soak.

When she'd finished she emerged back into the lounge wearing only a bath robe, on the table was a full set of new clothes, black underwear, black silky blouse, tight black leggings and a new pair of boots.

She dressed and returned to the bathroom to do her hair and makeup, the door opened and in walked her boss, “now, I think it's time you went back home young lady, and don't let me walk into your office and catch you repeating last weeks events” he told her, she nodded, then before she could reply he added, “ if you must do it then come to my office, or at least call me into yours, I don't know about you, but I found the whole event distinctly arousing, and as for the last couple of days, well, I can't think when I've enjoyed myself as much!”

Later as she drove home down the motorway she thought about the events of the last few days, and what her boss had said before she left, she felt a familiar twinge in her bladder, and without thinking she instinctively rang her boss, “hi, it's me, I'm on the motorway and I need a wee, I can't hold it much longer, oh dear, I'm going to wet my new undies, it's coming out, it's soaking my panties and leggings. How naughty is that?” there was a groan from the other end of the line, this time it wasn't her with a load of cum in her panties.

THE END.

Comment

Well, my boss has never taken me to a chalet, but he has caught me wet at work.

First of all, I am a medical receptionist for a doctor who mostly handles workman's compensation cases, so the majority of the patients are rugged traditional men. Besides me, the other two women who work there are the nurse (full time) and the physical therapist (part time). All of us are a bit loose when it comes to men. In most places, we would be told strictly to say no if a patient asks one of us out on a date, but the doctor is a really filthy old lecher who says things like, "We're all one big family here and ought to get to know each other." In other words, he encourages us to wear panty-revealing miniskirts and behave like sluts.

One night I was updating some insurance info on the computer. The other girls had gone home and I thought the doctor had gone too and that I was alone. I had to pee but didn't want to lose my rhythm and foul up the upgrade so I thought, "What the hell, I'm all alone here," so I let myself leak into my panties, but not enough to make a puddle on the floor. I finished my work and still had to pee, so I headed for the toilet, still confident in the idea that I was alone.

But then the boss appeared!

He really is a dirty old perv, but he just lost his wife a few years ago, and we feel sorry for him, and as I said all us three girls are a bit sexually liberated, so we don't complain when he lifts those little skirts and checks out our panties.

But this time he got a big surprise because the bottom of my pink nylon panties was soaking wet.

He just laughed and said, "Goodness gracious, I never knew you were kinky!"

I said, "I guess we all learn something new every day" and continued to the bathroom.

He was still waiting in the hallway when I came out and said, "I hope you've got a nice young man waiting for you who likes that sort of thing."

I just smiled and batted my eyelashes and swished my skirt for one last panty-flash and said, "I'll leave that one to your imagination."

Needless to say, I wasn't worried about getting fired for being a perv.

Comment

Working...
        X