Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and Old Stories

Hello wetset community

I'm in the process of writing some new stories. I hope to have them ready in the coming weeks.
    Meanwhile, I wrote some stories years ago that some of you may remember.
    Three of them were Nikki stories (no it's not the Nikki who make the movies, these were written back on either 2004 or 2005). The other two were Amanda's Mistake and Kimberly's Curiosity. Anyway, my computer crashed back in 2013 and those stories were lost. If anybody would like to post them here you have my permission to do so. I would love to read them again especially since I would like to redo the Nikki stories as my writing has improved since they were first written. If anyone finds those five stories please post them here. I'm sure there are others who would love to read them as well.
    Thanks
    PS Is Lionheart's "Laurie's Dilemma" story posted here? Haven't read that one in a while either. Be back soon with new tales.

Looking forward to some cute and sexy wetting stories about adult women.

Comment

sorry
      these are panty poop stories I'm looking to see reposted as well as new panty poop stories.

Comment

Amandas Mistake

Amanda's Mistake

"Why did I agree to come on this trip?" Amanda thought to herself. She hated camping but she didn't want to be unreasonable in front of her friends. After all, how many times had Jennifer, Victoria, Kimberly and Danielle done things they didn't like when she asked?

As Amanda, still in her sleeping bag, was staring into space, Jennifer was returning to the campsite. Shw walked over to Amanda and said "Good morning." Amanda looked up, smiled, said hi, then asked where she had gone to. "Had to go to the bathroom." Jennifer replied. BATHROOM. What a wonderful word, bathroom. What I wouldn't give for a bathroom right now, thought Amanda who had been holding onto a load since yesterday afternoon. Not to worry, they were leaving the woods today and would all be home by late afternoon.

Half an hour later, the rest of the girls were awake and ready to face the day. as they went to relieve themselves, Jennifer and Amanda began to prepare breakfast. As Amanda fed the fire, she suddenly felt a little pressure on her anal hole. Immediately, she put her hand underneath her ass to hold back the load. "What's wrong?" asked Jennifer. "Nothing." Amanda replied. But Jennifer wasn't stupid. She knew exactly what the problem was. "Oh, my God. You have to go to the bathroom, don't you?" Amanda nodded her head up and down while still holding her ass. Jennifer knelt down beside her and said "Amanda, why don't you just go in the woods? It's really not a big deal." Not a big deal? Is she crazy? If there's one thing I hate more than camping, it's shitting in the woods, thought Amanda. "I'll be alright, Jen." Jennifer just looked at her, "Amanda, remember what happened the last time you tried to hold it in?"
        "Yes, but I was nine at the time and I haven't had an accident since."
        "Amanda, age has nothing to do with it. When you have to go, you have to go. Being nineteen is meaningless." Amanda looked at her with a half icy glance, "I can handle it." Jennifer shrugged her shoulders, "Okay, they're you're pants."

After breakfast, the girls began to change their clothes. As amanda was pulling down her pants, she began to think that maybe she should take Jen's advice and squat down in the woods someplace. Unfortunately, she just couldn't bring herself around to doing it. This would prove to be a big mistake.

Anyway, she started getting dressed. She put on a brand new pair of white, never worn before full cut cotton briefs. She then put on a pair of gray sweatpants that fit her body nice and snug. When she was finished dressing, she started to help the other girls pack up and load the car. The moment everything was inside the vehicle, Amanda felt the pressure of her dump again. Like before, she reached back to stop the shit from coming out. Jennifer and Kimberly noticed this then looked at each other. Suddenly, Jennifer smiled and said to Kimberly, "I have an idea." She then made an announcement to all the girls that since it was a three hour drive, everyone should take care of what they need to take care of because she wasn't going to stop unless it was a life or death situation. Victoria and Danielle went into the woods as Amanda started walking towards the car. jennifer asked, "Amanda, aren't you going to the bathroom before we leave?"
        "No, I'll be okay." was Amanda's response.
        "Fine with me." said Jennifer as Amanda climbed into the back seat. Kimberly walked over to Jennifer and whispered in her ear, "She's gonna shit in her pants." Jennifer turned to Kimberly and said, "Tell me about it." Victoria and Danielle returned moments later and then they were on their way.

Two hours into the trip, all the girls felt the need for a bathroom. However, everyone's needs weren't urgent. Everyone's except Amanda who had begun to struggle with her load just before they hit the main road leading them out of the woods. Victoria finally whispered to Jennifer, "Jen, will you please pull over at the next rest stop? It's obvious Amanda really has to go to the bathroom."
        "Too bad," was Jennifer's reply. "I told everyone before we left that i wasn't going to stop. Beside, I have to go too and you don't hear me complaining.
        "Yeah, but Amanda looks like she's gonna lose it any second now." replied Victoria.
        "The next rest stop is forty minutes away."
        "Forty minutes, she can't wait that long."
        Jennifer looked in the rear view mirror and saw the agony on Amanda's face. "Amanda, I'm gonna pull over. Just grab some toilet paper from the trunk, then run into that field, okay? Shit...in a field...I can't do that, Amanda thought.
        "It's okay, Jen, I can wait 'til we get back. Victoria leaned forward, looked at her and protested, "Amanda, you look like you're about to shit in your pants. We're already stopped. Grab the toilet paper, go in the field and do your business. The sooner you go, the better you'll feel and the quicker we can get home." All eyes were on Amanda. She knew Victoria was right but the thought of shitting in a field still bothered her. Amanda looked at the girls and said, "I appreciate everyone's concern but I'm okay, really. I can wait 'til we get home." Victoria, Kimberly and Danielle could only look at each other in amazement at how dumb Amanda was being right now. Jennifer, still looking at Amanda said, "Sweetie, listen to me. Home is just about an hour away. In fact, it may be a little more than that. You know how the traffic is around town."
        "I know but, I'll wait, thank you."
        Jennifer shrugged her shoulders, said okay, then turned to face forward again. As she put the car into drive, Amanda felt the heaviness of her dump again. This time the pressure was intense and she did everything in her power to prevent her shit from coming out in her pants
        Twenty-five minutes later, Amanda was still fighting her load. Jennifer pulled the car over again and told Amanda to go on the side of the road but she refused.
        "Amanda, this is your last chance." said Jennifer. "If you don't go now, then you will be waiting 'til we reach home and I don't think you can wait that long." Amanda thought about it and realized it would be best to just go and do it on the road. She was just abut to open the door when she looked up and saw the sign for the rest stop that was ahead of them. "Tell you what, Jen. If you can get me to the rest stop up the road, I'll go then instead of waiting for home." The girls moaned and groaned at Amanda's remark. Jennifer looked at her and said, "Amanda, the rest stop is at least twenty minutes away.
        "I can make it." Amanda interrupted.
        "Okay, if you say so." Jennifer put the car in gear and drove.

For poor Amanda, the next twenty minutes were agonizing though she didn't let her friends know it. Jennifer pulled into the rest area and parked in the first available space. Amanda opened the car door, got out then stopped dead in her tracks. The load she carried for so long began to come out. "Oh, no." she whimpered. The other girls heard Amanda's cry and turned to look in her direction. Since it wasn't hard to figure out why she was standing there, they turned their attention to her rear end. Within a moment, the seat of her sweatpants started being pushed out (Kimberly was so transfixed, she saw the stitching of her panties being pushed out.) The bulge grew and by the time Amanda finished, she looked like she had three days worth of food in the seat of her pants. Amanda stood there, crying. However, the other girls did not feel sorry for her. She was given two opportunities to relieve herself and she didn't take them. Jen got out of the car, opened the hatchback and pulled Amanda's overnight bag. She handed the bag to Amanda and said, "Here, go change your clothes." Amanda replied, "All my underwear in here is dirty." Jen looked at her, "Amanda, the underwear you have on is dirty. What's worse, wearing underwear you had sweat in or wearing underwear you just shit in?" Amanda took her overnight bag and started waddling over to the ladies room. Kimberly looked at Jen and said, "I told you she was gonna shit in her pants." Jennifer held her head in her hands for a moment. She didn't even want to discuss it. All she wanted to do now was get home.

Later that evening, Kimberly was reading a book in her bedroom at her parent's house. When she finished the chapter, she put the book down and thought about what happened to Amanda earlier in the day. She was still amused by the fact a nineteen year old girl shit in her pants. However, Kimberly was intrigued at what that must have felt like. To have it slide out and spread all over your butt and your clothes. She decided that she had to find out.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comment

Kimberlys Curiosity

Continued from Amanda's mistake

...Kimberly was reading a book in her bedroom at her parents house. When she finished the chapter, she put the book down and thought about what happened to Amanda earlier in the day. She was still amused by the fact a nineteen year old girl shit in her pants. However, Kimberly was intrigued at what that must have felt like. To have it slide out and spread all over your butt and your clothes. she decided that she had to find out.

All during the next day, Kimberly was busy with the usual chores. By mid-afternoon she began to feel the need to shit. She was heading towards the bathroom when she remembered that she wanted to go in her pants. Upon this realization, she turned around to continue doing her chores. Close to three hours later, the pressure of her shit was unbearable. Kimberly decided it was time to do it. However, she wanted to make in a brand new pair of panties. Kimberly went into her bedroom, pulled off her sweats and underwear, opened a new package of panties, pulled them and her sweats back up, then headed for the bathroom. On the way there, she tied the string on her sweatpants in a knot so she couldn't pull them down again (sort of a guarantee that she wouldn't back out at the last second.

Kimberly went into the bathroom and locked the door. Then, she stood with her back towards the mirror. She turned her head to watch herself do the deed. At first she just stood there, not believing she was really going to shit in her pants. But, she made a commitment and had to follow through with it. Besides, the string on her sweatpants was tied in a knot. So, she couldn't get them down anyway (unless she cut it)

Without further delay, Kimberly relaxed her muscles. Her shit started to move but stopped. She gave three little pushes and it was on it's way. Within a moment, the seat of her sweatpants began to bulge out. As she was doing this, she felt weird, naughty and slightly aroused. The feeling of her shit spreading out all over her ass was like a new high. The feeling of her clothes being weighted down was like having a cannon ball put in her pants. When she was finished, she thought to herself, 'Holy shit, this thing's huge. It's just as big as Amanda's if not bigger.' Suddenly, she started to laugh. Had she really gone to the bathroom in her pants? The reflection in the mirror was all the confirmation she needed. Two seconds later, there was a knock at the front door.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comment

Nikki

Nikki, a typical dark haired, dark eyed, five foot four inch eighteen year old woman couldn't wait to face the day. What a beautiful day it was too. Clear blue skies, temperature presently at seventy-six degrees with a high expected around eighty-three. What really made this day special was that it was the first day after graduation. The first day of a new life where all the adolescent bull shit is behind her. The first day to take the world by storm. Nikki went into the bathroom, put the shower on, got undressed, used the toilet for her morning pee, and then jumped into the shower to rid herself of the previous night's sweat.

When Nikki returned to her room with just a towel on, she saw her mom placing clean laundry on her bed. "Good morning", said her mother with a smile. Nikki returned the smile, said good morning and gave her mother a kiss on the cheek. "So, how does it feel to be a high school graduate?"
            "It feels great." replied Nikki. "Now all I wanna do is enjoy the summer before the semester starts." Nikki's mother looked at her, "Sounds good to me." She stroked her daughter's wet hair, "I can't believe you're going to college in a few months. I'm still getting over the fact that you're eighteen." "Oh, God, mom are you gonna start crying?", Nikki asked, close to tears herself. "No. I've accepted the fact that you're a woman. Anyway, what are your plans for today?" Nikki grinned, "Oh, I'm gonna meet some hot guy, lose my virginity, get pregnant and destroy my life." "OK wise ass, now what are your real plans for today?" Nikki chuckled, "I'm just meeting Tiffany and Ashley in the city. We'll probably do some shopping, grab a bite to eat, that kind of thing." "Fine.", said her mom, "But make sure you're home by five."
            "Why"
            "Because your father and I are taking you out to dinner, remember?"
            "Oh, sorry I forgot. What's time's the reservation?"
            "Seven-thirty."
            "All right. I'll be home on time." Nikki's mom gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Have fun." she said and left her daughter's room.

Nikki started getting ready to go out for the day. She wore very little make up and got dressed in simple clothes (white bra, short sleeve shirt, socks, sneakers, sweatshorts and a pair of white Hanes Her way full cut panties underneath.) Nikki left the house, got in her car and proceeded to head into New York. After a slight traffic jam on the GWB, she finally managed to get to the West Side Highway. She got off at the 79th street exit and made her way back towards 85th street. Luckily for her, there were two vehicles pulling out of their spots. Nikki parked the car, entered her friend's building and walked up to the doorman. She was going to have him buzz Tiffany's parents apartment when she heard two familiar voices to her right. Nikki turned and saw Tiffany and Ashley walking towards her. The three girls embraced, then were on their way. The girls did exactly what Nikki said they were going to do. They went to Macy's, Barnes and Noble and so on. Just after lunch at Jekyll and Hyde's, the girls decided to go to the top of the Empire State Building. Nikki hadn't been up there for so long that she forgot had breath-taking the view was. Of course, it was nothing compared to what the World Trade Center had to offer but, unfortunately those buildings were gone.

Just as the girls were getting ready to continue on, Nikki felt the first signs of needing to make a shit. But, by now she knew her body could handle it for a couple of hours before the pressure became too intense. The girls continued from store to store, laughing and having a great time. Sudddenly (approximately forty-five minutes from when they left the Empire State Building) the presure on nikki's ass hole became intense. For a moment, she thought she was going to shit in her pants right there. She regained control but felt awful pain in her lower abdomen during the fight to keep it in.
            "Are you alright?" asked Tiffany.
            "Yeah, I'm okay.
            "Are you sure?" Nikki nodded her head and said, "I'm positive, let's go."

After checking out the Warner Bros. store, Nikki looked at her watch and told the girls she had to get home. They left the store and waited for the bus to take them back towrads Tiffany's parents apartment. Once again, the pressure and the pain returned. This time it was worse than before. Now, the girls knew something was wrong. Ashley asked, "OK Nikki, what's going on? Don't lie to us either."
            "I have to make a massive load"
            "We thought so." Two seconds later, Nikki, like a bolt of lightning reached behind and put her hand on her ass to prevent an accident. "Oh, God. It hurts to hold it in but I don't wanna shit in my pants." Ashley turned to Tiffany, "We need to get her to a bathroom, NOW." "Where are we gonna find one?" Tiffany asked. "Most of these stores don't have public restrooms and if they do you've gotta buy something in order to use them." Tiffany looked up, "Wait a second, here comes the bus." A look of relief washed over Nikki's face. Although it would hurt to do so, she would be able to sit down and prevent her shit from comin out into her pants.

It took some time for the bus to reach their stop. During the ride, Nikki was cramping so bad that twice she was tempted to lift herself off the seat and just go in her pants. But, the thought of doing this in front of everybody, especially her friends was not even an option. No. She was just going to have to wait 'til she got to Tiffany's house. When the bus did stop, Niki was afraid to get off the seat. Knowing she couldn't sit there forever, she departed the bus and started walking as best as she could. If she could hang in there for five more minutes, she would be upstairs using Tiffany's bathroom. After what seemed like a long two blocks, the girls finally turned on 85th street and headed for Tiffany's building. After walking a few feet, Nikki stopped dead in her tracks. She said, "This is it girls. I just can't hold it anymore."
            "Try to Nikki." said Tiffany. "The entrance to my building is right here." Nikki shook her head and started to push. "It's too late, It's starting to come out." Ashley and Tiffany stood there feeling helpless. Poor Nikki just stood there pushing her dump into her pants. The pain she felt as it was coming out was unbelievable. She never had pain like this before. As Nikki was shitting in her pants, Ashley turned away. A shocked Tiffany however, watched the bulge in the seat of Nikki's pants grow. She couldn't believe how huge this thing was getting. By the time Nikki finished , her dump looked like a large cantelope. Tiffany continued to glance, almost disbelieving what she saw. "Wow, I guess she really had to go." thought Tiffany. "What the hell did she eat to make such a big load? I didn't know the body was capable of handling that much.
            "OH, THANK GOD" Nikki cried. Ashley turned at her remark, then asked "Thank God?"
            "YES, THANK GOD. THANK GOD IT'S OUT OF ME." Nikki took a few deep breaths. "Take it easy." said Tiffany. "It'll be okay."
            "I'm just glad it's over."
            "GLAD?" Ashley half shouted. "You're glad you shit in your pants?"
            "NO ASHLEY, I'M NOT GLAD. But, I'd rather have a dump in my pants than deal with unbearable pain."
            "Nikki, why don't you come upstairs and get cleaned up? Tiffany said. Nikki looked at her watch. "No, I'll just go home. Thanks anyway." She started walking, legs apart, towards her car. "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING." Ashley yelled. "How are you going to sit down with a load in your pants?" "How do you think." Nikki replied. Tiffany and Ashley looked at each other as Nikki walked to the driver's side and unlocked the door. "Oh my God." Ashley thought, "She's really gonna sit in her shit." She turned away and said, "I can't watch this." as she entered Tiffany's building. Tiffnay on the other hand walked over to Nikki who was trying to get up the nerve to sit down. They looked at each other when Nikki said, "OK, here goes." She began to sit down, feeling her load shift slightly as she did so. Her butt hit the seat which pushed her shit up against her ass. Then she sat down fully and felt the huge load spread all over her underside. Nikki closed her eyes at the disgusting feeling. Tiffany looked at her and said, "If it's any consolation, I had an accident in my pants about nine years ago."
            "Thanks." Nikki closed the door, started the engine, then rolled down the windows. As she drove off, Tiffany stood there feeling sorry for her.

When Nikki arrived home, she could see the lights were on in the living room. Not wanting to get caught, Nikki walked to the back of the house. She thought that by going through the kitchen, she'd be able to get to the bathroom undetected and start cleaning herself up. About halfway there, she heard a shout behind her. "NIKKI, WHAT DID YOU DO?" Nikki stopped dead in her tracks (if she had to pee, she would've made her pants worse from the fright she suddenly felt). She turned around and smiled at the same time her father entered the room.
            Nikki said, "I had a little accident."
            "LITTLE ACCIDENT!" screamed her mother. "I'm sorry Nikki, eighteen year old girls don't have accidents."
            "Sorry mom, I just couldn't hold it anymore."
            "Then pull your pants down."
            "I was standing on the sidewalk with Tiffany and Ashley. What should I have done, exposed myself on a city street?"
            "Yes, and I don't care who was with you. I don't care if ten guys were standing around you. When you have to go, you pull your pants down. NO MATTER WHAT, understand me?"
            "Mom...
            Nikki's father interjected, "Ladies, arguing about it isn't gonna help the situation. Nikki, go clean yourself up and get ready for dinner." As she started walking towards the bathroom, Nikki's mom said to her father, out loud so Nikki could hear, "Unbelievable. A grown girl shits in her pants." Nikki's father said, "Relax, accidents happen."
            "Not this kind of accident", she turned towards her daughter, "Nikki!" Nikki looked at her mom. "If this ever happens again, I swear to God I'll make you sit in it for an hour. Got it?" Nikki was shocked as was her father. "You're joking.", Nikki said. Her mother smiled, "No, I'm very serious. If I catch you with a dump in your pants again, I'll force you to sit in it for one hour. Now, go get cleaned up."

Nikki went into the bathroom thinking about what her mom had just said. She wasn't serious was she? She started to pull down her pants...

TO BE CONTINUED

Comment

Nikki Gets Caught

Nikki Gets Caught

Six months later
              It was bad enough that there was a traffic jam. What was worse was her need to move her bowels. A need that was just as bad as her need from six months ago. However, she didn't dare have an accident in her pants this time. If her mother found out, she'd be in big trouble. Ten minutes later, the traffic started to move again. As Nikki approached the cause of the problem, she could see three cars on the side of the road. "Unbelievable." she thought. "I'm sitting here struggling because of three morons who don't know how to drive." Suddenly, she felt a cramp, "Oh, no. Please don't come out." she said to herself. Nikki clenched her ass cheeks together at the same time she pushed her foot down on the gas pedal. Nikki admitted to herself that trying to control a car and her bowels at the same time wasn't easy.

Nikki finally arrived home fifteen minutes later. She parked the car, got out and started to walk very quickly towards the house. Nikki was walking up the steps to the front door when the next cramp hit her. She tried clenching her butt cheeks again but the pain was too intense. she reached behind and placed her hand on her ass but the shit was beginning to open up her ass hole. "OH, NO", she thought to herself. Her dump was now on it's way out and when she realized it was no use trying to hold it, she removed her hand from her ass. Nikki felt her shit pass the point of no return and continue towards her white full cut Victoria's secret panties and Khaki pants. By the time her load finished piling up, the bulge in the seat of her pants looked like a cantelope. Nikki stood there for a moment in disbelief. How could she have had another accident? She reached behind her, felt the bulge, then looked up at the house. How the hell was she going to sneak in without her mother finding out she once again shit in her pants?

Nikki waddled towards the rear entrance. When she got there, she opened the door slowly and quietly walked in. She could hear her mother in the living room. It wasn't hard to tell from the conversation that she was on the phone. "Perfect.", Nikki thought. She made her way over to the bathroom, tried the door handle and found out it was locked. "I'll be out in a minute." her father said. "Oh, shit." Nikki thought. Now her only option was to sneak to the bathroom upstairs. She quiety made it to the stairs leading to the second floor and then stopped dead in her tracks at the sound of her mother's voice. "NIKKI" her mother screamed at the top of her lungs. She got so scared, she started peeing in her pants. It only took a moment for Nikki to realize this when she looked down. Her mother looked to and said, "When you're done peeing in your pants, follow me into the kitchen." Nikki began to shed tears as she finished peeing. She waddled into the kitchen after her mother.
              "Come over here young lady."
              She graabed Nikki by the arm, then pulled out one of the kitchen chairs.
              "Mom, what are you doing? Mom, don't..." before Nikki could finish her sentence, she found herself being forced down onto the chair. She started to cry again at the feeling of her shit being spread in her pants.
              "What did I say to you six months ago?" said Nikki's mom. "Did you think I was joking?"
              Nikki's father emerged from the bathroom. He walked over towards the two ladies, "What's going on out here? Jesus, it smells like shit."
              "Funny you should say that. Your daughter decided to use her pants for a toilet again."
              Nikki said through her tears, "I did not. It was an accident."
              "Okay, okay." said Nikki's father. "It's not a big deal. just go and clean yourself up." Suddenly, it hit him that his daughter was sitting on the chair. "If she shit in her pants, why is she sitting in it?"
              "Because the last time she had an accident, i told her if it happened again I'd make her sit in it for an hour and that's exactly what she's going to do." Nikki's father looked at his wife, "Don't you think that's a little extreme? She's not a..."
              "Not a what?" her mom interrupted. "A baby? Well, she sure as hell is acting like one."
              "Mom, please." Nikki said still crying. "Let me go change. This is so disgusting."
              "I'm sure it is sweetheart. Maybe by making you sit there, you will make sure this never happens again."
              Nikki's father said, "Honey, come on, let her..."
              Sounding like Frank Serpico, Nikki's mom screamed, "STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS!" With that, her father threw up his hands and walked away.
              "As for you young lady, you are not to get out of that chair for the next fifty sum-odd minutes. If you do, I'll make it two hours, got it?" Nikki could only look down away from her mother.

Nikki continued to sit in her load. Her mother passed by periodically to make sure she stayed right where she was. Over an hour had passed but poor Nikki was afraid to move. Five minutes later, Nikki's mom came into the kitchen and said, "Go upstairs and clean your ass." Nikki got up, went upstairs and proceeded to wash herself and change. When she was in her room, her mom stopped in and sat on her bed, next to her. "I don't understand what's wrong with you. That's the second accident in six months. Either you have a bowel control problem or you're holding it in too long. Since I don't think you have a problem, it must be the other. Now, you and I had talked about this already and yet you chose to go in your pants again instead of pulling them down."
              "Mom, I was in the car stuck in traffic..."
              "DON'T INTERRUPT ME NIKKI! If you're stuck in traffic, pull off the road into a Burger King or something. Don't continue to hold it if you can't." There was a moments pause between them. "This is it Nikki. What happened tonight is the final straw. I've decided if this happens again, I'll make you shit in your pants for a month. Maybe that will gross you out enough to permanently stop this behavior." Nikki looked at her mom with a confused look. "Let me get this straight. If I have another accident, you'll make me shit in my pants on purpose for a month to get me to stop going in my pants?"
              "Exactly." She kissed her daughter's forehead, then proceeded to leave the room. Before she left, she turned to her daughter and said, "If you have another accident after a month of purposely going in your pants, you're going back into diapers and believe me when I say you will wear them."

Nikki laid back on her bed. She made a promise to herself that she would NEVER shit in her pants again. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Comment

Nikki's Punishment

Nikki's Punishment

Nikki was hurrying as fast as she could. But the pain she felt from the enormous load that was inside of her made it very difficult to move so easily. This really pissed her off. How dare the janitors close the bathrooms forcing her to struggle all the way to the other end of the mall. She reached the ladies room and saw another janitor putting down a "Closed For Cleaning" sign. "Excuse me." she said. "Would it be possible for me to use the facilities real quickly?"
                "Sorry sweetie," the janitor replied, "we just started and won't be done for some time. Why don't you try the one at the other end of the mall?" A complete look of shock came over Nikki's face. "You've gotta be kidding me. I just came from there. That bathroom was being cleaned too."
                "I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about it."
                "Please, I'm gonna go in my pants." The janitor shrugged his shoulders and closed the door. Nikki just stood there for a moment before the next cramp came. She turned and started to walk away but after eight or nine steps, she decided she couldn't deal with it anymore. Nikki stopped dead in her tracks and gave a painful push. Her dump started to move past the point of no return. From that, Nikki knew her pants were doomed. She continued to push feeling her load come out and push the seat of her clothes away from her body. By the time Nikki finished, she once again had the equivalent of a cantelope in her pants. She took a few deep breaths, composed herself as best as she could, then started walking. As she was heading towards the mall exit, she could see the expessions from the rest of the patrons. She even heard a little girl say, "Mommy look, that girl made in her pants." She heard another girl, a teenager say, "Oh my God, she's walking around with a load in her pants." The girl's friend replied, "WOW, it's huge. She obviously had to go." In the parking lot, she received an equal amount of stares. Nikki reached her car and got in, squishing her dump as she sat on the seat. She gave a little chuckle thinking of the time she sat in her load when she was with her friends in the city. Nikki started the engine and drove off. She opened the windows to let some fresh air into the car. As she was driving home, she was calm. Her parents were away on vacation so she didn't have to worry about being caught. Nikki could change her clothes without her mom finding out. She pulled into the driveway, turned the car off, got out and walked towards the house. When she opened the door, she could hear the radio from the living room. "That's funny." Nikki thought, "I don't remember the radio being on when I left." Nikki walked over and shut the radio off then went upstairs. She was walking towards her room to get fresh clothes when she heard, "NIKKI!" Again, Nikki started to peein her pants, but regained control as she turned around to see her furious mother standing about fifty feet in front of her. "What are you doing here?" Nikki asked.
                "Your father and I came back two days early to surprise you. I'm sorry we did. Just look at what I had to come home to." Nikki's mom started downstairs then turned to look at her daughter. "Remember what I said to you last year? That still stands. However, we'll worry about that situation after the semester." Her mom turned away and went downstairs. Nikki stood there for a moment. She knew her mom couldn't be serious. Not this time. There's no way she would make her go in her pants on purpose for a month. Beside, by the time the semester ended, her mom would be over it. She continued on to change her clothes.

Four months later

This had been a tough semester for Nikki. She had had three professors who must have been sent up from hell itself. Oh, well, she was glad finals were over and very happy to be home. Now, she had the summer to look forward to. She was trying to decide what she was going to do first when her mom walked in. "Nikki, may I see you in the kitchen please?"
                "Sure." She got up off the bed and followed her mother downstairs. When Nikki got into the kitchen she saw packages of brand new, white full cut Hanes Her Way panties on the kitchen table. Nikki smiled and asked, "Who are these for?"
                "You!" was her mother's reply.
                "Me? Why me?"
                Her mom crossed her arms, "Did you really think I forgot about what happened four months ago or my warning to you if it happened again?"
                Nikki played dumb by asking, "What are you talking about?"
                Nikki's mom turned towards some brown shopping bags that were on the kitchen counter. She reached inside and pulled out a box of Kashi Good Friends fiber cereal. "You see this?" she asked her daughter. "This is loaded with fiber. Fiber is what keeps the body regular so that you can shit everyday. Starting tomorrow morning and every day after that, you will eat two bowls of this stuff. Starting June first, you WILL, for the next thirty days wear one of the new pairs of panties you see there on the table. I am sure you have figured out by now that these panties are for shitting in. You're probably asking, 'Why these and not the ones I already have'? Very simple. The ones upstairs are satin and silk and I don't want you ruining those. Now, there's one more thing. If you miss one day of going in your pants, an additional day will be added. In other words, if you use the toilet on June ninth, you will not only have to make up that day but an extra day gets added which means you'll be using your pants for a toilet 'til July second instead of June thirtieth. Got it?"
                Nikki couldn't believe what she was hearing. Had her mother actually gone through all the trouble of planning this out? She smiled at her mom and said, " You're not serious."
                "Wanna bet?"
                Nikki's expression changed from a smile to a serious one.
                "Mom, this is crazy. You're really going to make me shit in my pants on purpose for a month?"
                "That's right. That's what your punishment will be."
                "Punishment? Oh, please mom, you're treating me like..."
                "Like what?", her mom interjected. "A little baby? Well, I'm sorry Nikki but if you're going to act like one, I will treat you like one."
                "I'm not acting like a baby."
                "Nikki, twenty year old girls do NOT shit in their pants. Tomorrow morning, you WILL start eating the cereal and within a couple of days your body will be used to it. You may go now."
                Nikki looked at her mom and asked, "What does dad think of all this?"
                "Your father knows better than to interfere, believe me. Good-bye Nikki. Enjoy your day."
                With that, Nikki turned and went back upstairs.

The next morning, Nikki ate the two bowls as she was ordered to. Her mother wasn't kidding. This cereal did make sure a person had a bowel movement. Day after day, Nikki ate the two bowls and went to the bathroom normally until June first. On the morning of the first, her mother reminded her to put on one of the new pairs of panties. She did so and went about her business like usual. When she felt she had to go, she held it in 'til she got home. Once there she called out to her mom but got no response. Realizing she was out, this would have been the perfect time to use the toilet but she knew what would happen if she did. She could have gone in her panties and left them on the bathroom sink but that wouldn't be satisfactory to her mother. No, she would just have to wait 'til her mom got home. The pressure was just beginning to mount when her mom returned a little over an hour later. Her mom walked in and Nikki said, "Thank God, you're home. I really have to go."
                "Okay, okay, let me get settled, then we'll deal with your punishment." Ten minutes later, Nikki was followed into the bathroom by her mother who watched her daughter go in her panties.
                "Oh, God, this is so gross." Nikki said
                "Get used to it, because you have tweny-nine more days of this." was her mother's reply.

The second day came and went, then the third and so on. It wasn't until June seventeenth that things began to change for Nikki. She was in the bathroom waiting for her mother to come upstairs. Across the way, she was able to see into her neighbor's daughter's bedroom. The daughter was there wearing nothing but a pair of pink cotten full cut briefs. She stood by the mirror, turned her head to look at her butt, then shit in her panties. Nikki was shocked and horrified. How could this girl just stand there and make in her pants like that as if it were nothing? What happened next shocked here more. The young girl reached into her underwear and started masturbating. Nikki couldn't turn away. She watched the young girl 'til the young girl came. The smile on the young girl's face was practically from ear to ear. Seconds later, the girl looked out her window and caught Nikki looking at her. She was smiling at Nikki as she walked towards her window. "Hi." the girl said. "I hope I didn't embarass you. This has been a fetish of mine for the past few months."
                "You're kidding." said Nikki. "You actually enjoy it?"
                "Oh, yeah. You should give it a try sometime. Well, gotta go. Bye."
                Nikki stood there watching this girl walk normally away with a load in her panties. Just then Nikki's mom walked in, "Okay, let's get this over with."
                "Sure mom." Nikki positioned herself, went in her panties then asked her mom, "Do you get a kick out of this?"
                Her mom replied, "No Nikki, I don't. You think I like forcing my daughter to shit all over herself?"
                "Then why are you doing this?"
                "To make sure you act like an adult. You're twenty years old, behave like one." She turned to leave, then looked back at her daughter, "I hope when this is all over, you learn NOT to have an accident again. Otherwise, you WILL be wearing adult diapers and I'll put you in them too." Her mom left the bathroom. Nikki was just standing there. She was about to pull the panties down when she remembered her neighbor's daughter. Nikki slowly put her hand in her panties and started to rub. The rubbing became quicker. Within a moment, she came harder than she ever did before. She stood there panting for a moment. When she regained control of her breathing, she thought about what she had just done. To be sure of this new feeling, she decided to repeat the process again tomorrow.

As the days went by, Nikki shockingly found that she was starting to enjoy going in her pants. By the time June thirtieth arrived, Nikki was so into pants pooping that she couldn't wait for the next moment every day when she had to go. On the last day of her punishment, her mom said,"I hope you learned a lesson from all this."
                Nikki smiled, "Oh, I learned some lessons all right."
                "Good. Clean yourself and make sure this never happens again."

July 1st
                It was about seven thirty p.m. and Nikki had the whole house to herself. Her parents weren't coming back 'til tomorrow night and her friend Ashley wasn't coming over 'til 10. This was the perfect time to go in her pants. Like her neighbor's daughter, she stood in her underwear with her back to the mirror and watched her dump push out the seat...

Comment

Thanks jeddoman
                  It's been a loooooooooong time since I've read these.
                  I hope everyone else has fun reading them as well.

Comment

I forgot, new stories coming soon.
                    Hopefully by the end of the month (early October the latest.

Comment

Loved the re-uploads! Will we be seeing the new stories soon?

Comment

yes
                        sorry it's taking so long. I want them to come out right so everyone can have fun reading them. don't want to disappoint.

Comment

Working...
                        X