The Babysitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Babysitter

Repost of one of my favourite stories, which I originally posted on these boards way back in 2009. The lead female character's name, Capricia, is pronounced Ka-PREE-shuh, and her nickname Prisha is pronounced PREE-shuh.

The Babysitter
    by
    Sri Narada Jagganath, Esq.

Harold "Harry" Saxon was having a shitty day. First, his wife, Lucy, didn`t give him his daily blowjob--the one thing that got him through a soul-crushing day at work--because she wasn`t in the mood. Bitch! How many times had he gone down on her when he didn`t feel like it just to make her happy? If that wasn`t bad enough, Lucy was late for work--she taught English Lit at Coal Hill High--so he had to take their bratty kids Charlotte(Charley) and James(Jamie) to school. He loved those kids, but sometimes he just wanted to strangle them! Finally, when he got to work, Mr. Frobisher, his total fucknut of a boss, bitched Harry out in front of the entire office over the Osterhagen account. Understandably, Harry was in a blind rage when he drove home that afternoon. All he wanted to do was lock himself in his basement study, beat off, work on his novel(Sparrow & Nightingale) and drink himself into oblivion. As he fumbled for his keys on the front porch, the door suddenly flew open. "Mr. Saxon, I presume?" an unfamiliar voice merrily sang.

Great, Harry thought. The new babysitter. Lucy had been telling him all about her star pupil, Capri-something or other, who was taking over for their last sitter, Leela, who they fired when they caught her going down on her boyfriend in the living room! Just what I need, he thought. Another shithead teenager lounging around my house, eating my food and fucking her boyfriend while she`s supposed to be watching my kids. Wonder how long this one`ll last. It was then that he got a good look at the new sitter. She was African American with a very light complexion(the Black guys at work would have called her "high yellow"). Her hair was short and red-brown in colour, she had light hazel eyes, a button nose, full luscious lips, HUGE tits, a slightly rounded belly and great legs. She was a bit chubby, but it looked good on her. She was wearing a white midriff bearing t-shirt(Harry had a thing for navels, so he was openly starring at her belly button ) and super snug black shorts. She was shoeless, so he could see her cute little painted toes(Harry had a thing for feet, too).

"Um...Mr. Saxon?" The young woman was looking up at him curiously. "Are you coming in?" She stepped aside to let him by.

"Oh. OH!" Harry turned beet red and entered.

"Let me help you with your coat," the young lady said after shutting the door.

"T-thanks. Where`s the wife and kids?"
    "The kids are watching a DVD in Jamie's room, and Mrs. Saxon is at school...report card pick-up day."

"Oh." Harry stood at the door, spellbound.

"What? Is there something on my face?" The girl flashed her pearly white teeth. "Oh man, it's another pimple, right?"

"N-no! Y-you're fine...I mean, it's fine..." Harry's cheeks flushed scarlet...he couldn't stop staring at her. This girl was drop dead sexy!

She silently appraised him for a bit. "You look like you could use a bite to eat. I cooked dinner...you like macaroni and fried chicken, right?" Lucy couldn`t boil water, so he was glad to have a home cooked meal for once. "Where are my manners? My name is Capricia Noble." She held out her dainty hand; he shook it heartily. She kept ahold of his hand and led him to the dining room table; Harry couldn`t keep his eyes off her ample posterior. She poured him a glass of wine and watched him as he ate. "Is it good?"

"Beyond good! Aren`t you having any?"

"Nah, I ate already." Harry grew self-conscious...now SHE was staring at him! Why was she looking at him so...adoringly? Surely she couldn`t be interested in a middle aged loser like himself? "I can`t believe this is the first time we`ve met, Mr. Saxon! You`re usually squirreled away in your Fortress of Solitude whenever I pop round!"

"Don`t call me Mr. Saxon, Capricia. Mr. Saxon is my Dad. Call me Harry."

"Oh my god!" she giggled--a twinkling, merry little laugh like the chiming of a tiny bell. "HARRY Saxon? The kids at school must`ve gave you hell over that!"

"Yeah," he sighed and took another sip of wine. "They rode me pretty hard. They used to call me 'Hairy Sack!' "

More of her chiming laughter. She poured herself a glass of wine and sipped it. "The kids at school call me 'Capri Sun' or 'Mellow Yellow'." Her smile lit up the room. "My friends call me 'Prisha'...would you like to be my friend, Mr. Sax..Harry?"

"I would love that, Prisha."

When Harry was done, he and Prisha sat on the couch in the living room and talked for ages...he`d never opened up to a total stranger like that before! They had so much in common--they were both fans of the sci-fi series Doctor Who("Not just the newer ones either," Prisha clarified. "I really love the old, grainy black-and-white ones with the shitty special effects!") comic books("Only pretentious pigs call `em graphic novels," she said), and The Beatles("They are my gods," she said matter-of-factly)!

"Oh my god, where were you ten years ago?" Harry smirked. "If you were around back then, I woulda married you instead of Lucy!"

"You still got a shot, champ," she replied with a wink. "I totally dig older men." Harry broke into a cold sweat. "The pictures around here don`t do you justice, Harry--you`re way cuter in person!" She licked her lips suggestively. Harry was about to make a move when he heard his wife fumbling for her keys at the front door!

"Shit!" he swore. "Why couldn`t she have stayed at school a little longer?" Prisha grinned and jumped into his lap, her chubby bum landing right on his hard dick! She picked up the remote and started aimlessly flipping thru tv channels.

"Can you see?" She asked over her shoulder.

"Capricia, what the fuck? G-get off!" She had leaned back, so his words were buried against the back of her neck. In spite of the danger of being caught, he nuzzled her.

"Hmm that tickles." She laughed that sweet, chiming laugh again. Outside, Lucy dropped her keys and swore. There was still time! He tried to shake her off, but she didn`t budge...she just turned around with a look on her face that said 'Stop it' and turned back to the tv.

"Capricia, please..."

"I told you to call me Prisha, Harry." Seconds before Lucy came in, Prisha slipped off his lap and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"So, you finally met the star pupil of Coal Hill High!" Lucy said as she came inside. "Oh dear, what`s going on? Have you traded me in for a younger model, Harold?"

Harry was red as hell.

"You gotta admit we make a really cute couple," Prisha grinned, putting her arm around Harry's quaking form.

"I guess I`ll leave you two lovebirds alone. Where are the fruit of my womb?"

"Up in their rooms," Prisha replied. "I guess I should be leaving now..."(NO! Harry thought.)

"How are you getting home, dear?"

"On the bus, I guess," she shrugged.

"Nonsense. Harold, would you be a dear and drop Prisha off at home?"

"Sure, babe." He kissed his wife and slapped her on the ass as she went up the stairs. "Keep that warm for me 'til I get back."

Prisha jumped up and ran to the door. "I`ll be in the car!" she snarled. Was she jealous? Harry wondered. He followed her: they sat in the driveway for a bit, Harry's heart beating hard enough to burst through his ribcage. "You know you wanna kiss me..." Prisha said softly. "Most guys do after they know me for a few minutes." She reached over and held his hand.

"Y-you`re pretty sure of yourself." Harry leaned over and gave her a chaste peck on the lips.

"Hah. Is that it? Some Romeo," she scoffed. "Let's go, loverboy." She continued holding his hand, occassionally letting it go to wipe his sweat off her hand. "Why the fuck are you so nervous?" she sighed. "You've been flirting with me all night, and now you wanna be Mr. Shy-Guy? If you want me to back off, just say so."

"I-I don't want you to back off," he swallowed and started the engine. "It's just that you're the first woman to show any interest in me since Lucy..."

"UGH! Please don't mention her!" She sighed. "Look, just fucking relax, ok? We don't have to rush anything...just let the night take us where it will." She leaned over and kissed him softly; her tongue parted his lips and darted into his mouth. "There," she smiled. "THAT'S a kiss!"

On the way to Prisha's house, Harry drove down Bannerman Road: there was a wooded area on either side.

"Ooh."

"What is it, Prisha?"

"I gotta go!"

"Number One or Two?"

"BOTH!"

Harry`s cock began to stir again. Lucy never announced things like that...it really turned him on! "Can you hold it? There's a service station a few blocks from here with a restroom."

"I-I`ll try..." Seconds later, noxious blasts of flatulence ripped from the beautiful young girl; a wave of crimson spread across her face. This turned Harry on even more. "P-pull over, Harry! I can`t hold it!" He secretly wanted Prisha to mess herself, but he quickly slammed on the brakes.Prisha hopped out of the car and walked slowly toward the woods. "Come on, Mr. Sax--Harry! Are you REALLY gonna let me go into the deep, dark woods all by myself?"

Harry swallowed hard, turned off the engine, and took the keys out of the ignition. He couldn`t believe Prisha wanted him to be nearby while she relieved herself!

"Wait...wait!"

"Catch me!" The girl took off running, guided by the light from her mobile. When he caught up to her, she was bending over behind a tree. She quickly pulled down her shorts and her jumbo white panties with red polka dots and a pink waistband. Her golden ass cheeks glistened in the moonlight, and Harry saw the faintest hint of her bald beaver. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. "Don`t look, `K?" He nodded, but he knew she WANTED him to watch. First she peed, the gold liquid spraying wildly from her little cunny with a loud hiss. Then came the money shot: Prisha`s puckered anal ring slowly irised open and produced a HUGE poo log! It fell into the grass with a soft squish.

"Oh fuck," Prisha moaned, "Here comes another one!" As the poo began to squeeze out of her, Harry couldn`t take anymore. He ran up to her and kissed her on the back of the neck whilst his hands went up her shirt and pawed her tits. He unzipped his fly and ground his fuck-stick against her poopy ass. "You`re so nasty," Prisha panted. "You love me shitting all over your fat little dick, don`t you?"

"Fuck yeah," Harry whispered. He had just about inserted the head of his veiny tallywhacker into her shit chute when he heard something that made his blood run cold: someone behind him was cocking a gun!

"HEY!" a grizzled male voice shouted. "Get the fuck off my property!" The man had a long grey beard and was brandishing a shotgun.

"W-what?" Prisha sputtered.

"Run." Harry grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him.

"This ain`t private land. The county owns this shit!" Prisha reasoned as she struggled to get her undies and shorts back up.

"You can`t argue with crazy, baby!" Harry answered. "Oh shit, that maniac is following us! RUN!"

When they got to the car, Harry got Prisha in first and told her to pop the trunk; That was where he kept his .357 Magnum! He aimed it at the maniac just as he came out of the woods. "Back the fuck up!" Harry shouted. The man dropped his rifle, which was older than he was, and hauled ass. Harry jumped in the car and burned rubber. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he swore.

"I called the cops," Prisha said. "They`re sending people. Jesus, who the fuck was that guy, Grizzly Adams?"

"A vagrant, most likely. Are you ok?"

"Y-yeah."

"Hey, don`t cry!"

"It`s not that," Prisha sobbed. "When that nut came to the car, I was so freaked out that I totally shit myself!"

Harry slammed on the brakes. "What?!?"

"I-I`m sorry!" she bawled. "I wasn't done shittin' when he attacked us...I held it in again. When he came out at us again, I totally freaked out and let go! I pissed a little, too, God, I hope I didn't ruin your seat..." She began to sob gently.

"Hey, hey..." He wrapped his arms around her and drew her to his chest. "I`m not mad, just...suprised." He hadn`t noticed the strong smell of her poo until just that moment; now that he did, it was turning him on like crazy. "May I see?" he asked when they stopped at a red light.

"You wanna see my poo?" she asked confusedly. "Does this kinda thing turn you on? Are you a shit freak?"

"Maybe I am. Can I see?"

"Beg."

"What?"

"You heard me." She gave him that radiant smile again and wiped her tears away.

"Please let me see your poopy panties."

"Ok." Prisha turned her back to him and pulled down her shorts. There was a foot long bulge in the seat of her pretty panties! Harry reached out and poked it with his finger.

"Wow," was all he could say.

"I know, right? It`s like I shat out a fuckin` snake!"

"Do you mind if I...take a peak?"

"O-M-G you`re such a dirty boy! Go ahead."

Harry pulled back Prisha`s brown stained waistband and took a peek inside. The huge turd looked like a super long sausage link.

"Wow," he whispered again.

"Is that all you can say, Harry?" Prisha chuckled.

The blaring of horns behind them let them know the light had changed. "Fuck!" Harry growled, returning both hands to the wheel and driving again.

"No worries, babe!" Prisha smiled. "We can still play." She whipped off her shirt and laid her head in his lap. She pulled his cock from his still unzipped fly and licked up and down its base before she swallowed it whole.

"Fuuuckkkk...!" Harry sighed, drawing out the swear longer than was humanly possible. He palmed Prisha`s shitty ass for a bit, squishing her poo log and smearing it over her ass. He then he yanked her panties down and thrust two fingers up her shit chute!

"Ohhh--!" Prisha moaned; she then renewed her feast on Harry`s knob with more vigour. This bitch gonna make me crash! Harry thought. Two blocks from Prisha`s house, he came in her mouth; she swallowed his entire dick load without missing a drop! "Mmm...tasty!"

"Ohhh,fuck...oh, wow... You`re just...wow."

"Thank you." Prisha giggled. Harry licked the fingers he`d probed her asshole with...her poo tasted sweeter than candy! "Ewww..." Prisha said as she sat up. "I need to get off too, champ..." She took his free hand and thrust it down the front of her knickers.

"Christ, you`re so wet!" Harry whispered as he stroked her pussy.

"Shut up and finger fuck me." She leaned her head back and closed her eyes whilst he fingered her throbbing clit and sank a finger or two into her honey hole. "Ahh shit...don`t stop! Don`t...uhh...FUCK!" She tensed up, then fell back against the seat totally relaxed. "Fuck yeah!!" she smiled and bit her bottom lip. She looked down at Harry; he was suckling one of her big ass tits like a newborn. "Wait...why aren`t you driving? Are we at another red light?"

"Nope...you`re home!" Harry said before giving her other breast a tongue bath.

"W-what?" Prisha looked out the foggy window at her house: they were in the driveway! "Stop, stop, stop!" she chided while playfully slapping Harry on the head.

"What?"

"Mom could be watching!"

"So...?" He was on his knees now, his tongue probing her belly button: he'd wanted to do that all evening!

"She doesn`t know I like older guys, and I`d rather she didn`t find out tonight!" She put her top back on and pulled up her knickers and shorts.

"Won`t Mrs. Noble wonder about the poop smell?" Harry sighed as he got back into the driver's seat.

"Nah, I have accidents all the time."

"Nice."

"Freak." She kissed him for a good, long time. "I`ll be over tomorrow. Your... *ahem*...Mrs. Saxon has a PTA meeting, so I`ll be over to watch the kids. We can finish what we started in the woods then." She kissed him again and then hastily scribbled her mobile number on a scrap of paper and handed it to him. "Call me when...she goes to sleep. We can have a little 'phone bone.'" Prisha gave him another peck on the cheek and hopped out of the car. She paused at the front door and blew him a kiss before she disappeared inside.

Prisha decided to spend the rest of the evening in her poopy panties, mainly because she knew it would turn Harry on when she called him and told him about it. The thought of it got her so hot that she swiped her mom`s dildo and pleasured herself.

At home, Harry crawled into bed after a long hot shower and a quick wank. His wife was half-asleep, a well worn copy of The Time Traveller's Wife resting on her bosom.

"So, how`d you like Capricia?" Lucy asked sleepily.

"She's a step up from our last sitter."

"She`s so sweet, too! Best babysitter I ever hired."

"Yeah," Harry agreed. "She`s a keeper."

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************
    EPILOGUE:

Two days later, Prisha was at the Saxon's place, letting water run in the kitchen sink so that she could do the dishes. She had her headphones in and was listening to The Beatles on her iPod. She was singing along loudly with the song "Rain," so she didn't hear the kitchen door swing open; seconds later, she was startled by a pair of lips pressed against the back of her neck and arms wrapping around her waist.

"H-Harry?" she gasped.

"Guess again."

Prisha smiled and turned to look into the radiant face of Lucy Saxon, Harry's wife. The two women embraced and shared a long, passionate kiss. "Wait," Mrs. Saxon said when they came up for air. "Where are Harry and the kids?"

"The kids are upstairs playing videogames. Harry went out to buy some...um...condoms," Prisha blushed and looked down at the floor.

"AH!" Lucy beamed. "So you've seduced him as well? You move fast, young lady!"

"Thanks..I think!" Prisha laughed. "You're not jealous?"

"Of course not!" Lucy replied. "We're married; we're supposed to share everything! Harry always wanted me to bring another woman into the bedroom--he didn't say he had to be there when it happened!" Lucy had felt strangely drawn to Capricia ever since she'd first seen the girl during her freshmen year. The two got on rather well, and in no time at all, they were having an illicit affair. Wanting to have the girl near her without arousing her husband's suspicions, Lucy decided to hire Capricia as her kid's babysitter. She honestly wasn't surprised to learn that Harry hadn't been able to resist the girl's charms--she was exactly the kind of woman he went for. She smiled, kissing the back of Capricia's neck and caressing her massive breasts while she washed the dishes. "Hurry up so we can move this party upstairs, baby..."

Unbeknownst to the women, Harry had returned home a few seconds earlier and had been listening to their conversation on the other side of the kitchen door, and he liked what he heard. He eavesdropped on the two women for quite some time, finally entering the room when he heard them going to the master bedroom via the kitchen staircase. Two ways you can play this, Harry: watch, or join in, he thought as he mounted the stairs. Either way, you're in for a very interesting evening...

THE END.
    Last edited by Narada; April 24, 2011, 05:36 PM.
Working...
X