• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download Youtube vids?

Anyone can, just use this Firefox addon:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...outube-videos/

Comment

Originally posted by nooneyouknow
      Why would anyone want to watch that more than once? I mean, the atrocious quality, the horrible content and the unattractiveness of the woman all combine to make it a complete turn-off, surely? I'm all for freaky kinky shit, but I genuinely can't comprehend where the appeal is on that! But hey, I guess, each to their own...

Comment

Originally posted by Apemantus
        Why would anyone want to watch that more than once? I mean, the atrocious quality, the horrible content and the unattractiveness of the woman all combine to make it a complete turn-off, surely? I'm all for freaky kinky shit, but I genuinely can't comprehend where the appeal is on that! But hey, I guess, each to their own...
        Right on schedule, Apemantus shows up in the thread. Not to add anything constructive, not to contribute, but to bitch and whine like a insolent child.

You've never gotten any pussy in your entire life, have you, Ape?
        Last edited by renopisser; September 29, 2011, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by renopisser
          Right on schedule, Apemantus shows up in the thread. Not to add anything constructive, not to contribute, but to bitch and whine like a insolent child.

LOL, I thought you had gone, turns out you're as full of shit as the girl's underwear!

Hmmm, a video of a woman defecating during a fight when drunk and you think my remarks are out of order.

Ok...

Comment

My anger proves your anger wrong!

Originally posted by renopisser

Actually, his comments seemed quite constructive and reasonable to me.

By contrast, I've got some bitching and whining to offer: This is a fucking horrible community. Every thread I see wherein there is the slightest difference of opinion, it takes all of two posts for somebody to make it intensely personal. I didn't like your comment, renopisser. You must be a virginal, sexually confused teenager suffering from aspergers and permanently disabled from the injuries you sustained during all those attempts at sucking your own cock. Those are all reasonable assumptions, right?

Jesus Christ, I know some of you don't like one another, despite the profound bit of personal similarity that is each of you enjoying the idea of someone shitting in their pants. But does the fact that our disagreements happen on a board mostly intended for sexual arousal mean that we have to completely turn off our brains and mold every single response completely and totally out of either salivating horniness or Neanderthal aggression?

Comment

Originally posted by ControlFreak
              Actually, his comments seemed quite constructive and reasonable to me.

By contrast, I've got some bitching and whining to offer: This is a fucking horrible community. Every thread I see wherein there is the slightest difference of opinion, it takes all of two posts for somebody to make it intensely personal. I didn't like your comment, renopisser. You must be a virginal, sexually confused teenager suffering from aspergers and permanently disabled from the injuries you sustained during all those attempts at sucking your own cock. Those are all reasonable assumptions, right?

Jesus Christ, I know some of you don't like one another, despite the profound bit of personal similarity that is each of you enjoying the idea of someone shitting in their pants. But does the fact that our disagreements happen on a board mostly intended for sexual arousal mean that we have to completely turn off our brains and mold every single response completely and totally out of either salivating horniness or Neanderthal aggression?
              You've got it all wrong. First of all about me not getting pussy. I get plenty.

Secondly, if you want this community to be a better place, the people you need to be bitching at at are the ones who offer the "constructive" criticism. As I've mentioned before, such criticism is warranted on a music discussion forum. It has absolutely no place here, and if you think it does, YOU are the problem, YOU are the one who is clueless about sexual politics.

Comment

could someone upload it somewhere where it won't get taken down? we gotta avoid the poo police any way we can.

Comment

being erica - Shhh... Don't Tell(2/3)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cWzpXLsz8A

at 4:30 girl is given laxative

at 6:30 it kicks in. white shorts are runed

Comment

^ greatest find on YouTube ever!

Comment

poop lady www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql_RRAaEtaA

Comment

That last one is epic!

Comment

Originally posted by M_F
                          Wow..simply amazing.

Saved. http://www.multiupload.com/FA34CNWPPX

Comment

Fds

HOTHOTHOT

attractive girl poops nappy
                            http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=vIj9z-S759-

Comment

Ebony Lady in Pants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAw2n...has_verified=1

Comment

Tits seem obviously false so not sure this is a genuine lady...

Comment

Working...
                                X