UK - West Midlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK - West Midlands

Hi, i was just wondering if there was anyone in the west midlands, and if so i would be interested in chatting.

yes, Wolverhampton

Comment

yep

Bham over here!

Same goes for me too BTW.

West mids pantypoopers should unionise and have meet ups like the other london groups did!
      Last edited by taranis; September 11, 2011, 12:03 PM.

Comment

west mids

Hi walsall guy here

Comment

Hi

Hi

Coventry here if anyone wants a chat etc....

Comment

As it happens, Im from south wales but now living in Walsall

Comment

forgot to add....

Forgot to add that I'm male and 30. Blimey....6 people already!
              What age and gender are you all? I'm interested in chatting and meeting anyone really. What for is an entirely different matter of course, but it'd be so cool to have a group of likeminded folk to meet with.

Anyone here near solihull? I've spoken with people before on the old pool chat site that were.. wonder if theyre here nowadays?

Comment

wow

So anyone in west Midland fancy getting together for a bit of light fun

Comment

I'm in the East Midlands but more than happy to chat.

Comment

I'm happy to meet up with anyone on the social. I'm totally fine with getting to know anyone, as I said before I'm a straight 30yr old male but yr age and sexuality don't matter to me.

Comment

well...

With no disrespect to anyone's sexuality I think any get together would benefit from having a couple of females in the mix. One alone might feel a bit awkward, so two as minimum. I'm guessing from the responses so far that any meeting with the present list would be a bit of a sausage-fest. Perhaps we should all do our best to see if we can get others along?

Comment

well as regards your question about what gender, well this may be a wild stab in the dark, but somehow I imagine you will all be male

Comment

I'm male and happy with it. However without scouring the member lists, I'm pretty certain there are some ladies on here. I know it's sometimes claimed on fetish forums that the women who post are actually men and, of course, it's perfectly true that men can impersonate women online and vice versa. That said I think it's important to give people the benefit of the doubt and always assume they are who they claim to be in the absence of positive proof to the contrary.

Comment

id be up for a meet up, I'm a 30yr old male by the way even though the username might be misleading. I live in kent but would travel

Comment

liar!

I don't believe you. You're clearly an Italian female trying to convince us you're male.

Next you'll be posting pics of yourself with a fake cock and balls between your legs in your pics, hair tucked out of the way and facing away from the camera so we can't see your face. It happens so often here at wetset and us real males are flipping sick of it. For shame! ;-D

Comment

Working...
                              X