Hello People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello People

So, this is what the new board is like. Hmmmpphhfff! Different. I'm thinking about writing again. Been in some sort of a writing coma so to speak. Got so many unfinished stories to complete. Ah well, if there are any ideas out there for stories, send em my way.

Later. mm. NY.

Welcome back! I would like to see a story with a transexual female panty pooper. I've been trying to come up with one myself, but it involves magical transformations and such and it's gonna take me ages to post.

Comment

Hi mudman. Good to see you. I've just read and enjoyed one of your stories.

I know what writer's block is though. I'm overdue another story but I've got to be in the right frame of mind to write though. Also I find pressure on time's a problem. If the number of hours in a day were doubled from 24 to 48 I'd still manage to fill them without too much difficulty.

Comment

Welcome back

You started a story about a guy that fucks his housekeeper hashas a bulge in the front and back of her tight pants. Any chance of continuing it. Thanks.

Comment

Always a possibility. I remember that I think.

Comment

I'm gonna give that one a shot!

Comment

I've been thinking about writing a story where a guy has a lazy step-sister who is too lazy to get a job. She comes to him for money so she can get what she wants (phone, clothes, etc.) and has to indulge in his fetish as payment.

If you could write something like that, I would love to read it. If you're not interested, I'll try to get around to it eventually.

Comment

yea Ive been thinking about a scenario where a bunch of lazy arse people with no imagination keep writing in to a forum to try and get you to write stories for them all because they can't be arsed, could you write that one up for me?

Comment

Toiletcontroller

Originally posted by toiletcontroller
                  yea Ive been thinking about a scenario where a bunch of lazy arse people with no imagination keep writing in to a forum to try and get you to write stories for them all because they can't be arsed, could you write that one up for me?
                  If you bothered to see the names of the people that welcomed Mudman back, which you did not, you would realize we are friends of his, like his stories and contribute to this site quite a bit. No lazy arses here, on the other hand what have you contributed worthwhile?

Comment

I don't understand why you're mad at me for what I said. I contribute to the board (I even have more posts than you), but I am a student and I haven't had time to write up some of the ideas that have been floating around in my head.

I even said I would eventually get around to writing the story I was suggesting to mudman. But the story involves a sort of incestuous relationship and that usually isn't something I write about. Mudman definitely writes more taboo stories than I do and he does a very good job of it, so I thought I would throw an idea his way.

Comment

So did you just completely miss the part where he asked people to give him ideas for stories? You know, the part contained within the first post in this thread? Seriously, reading comprehension, learn it.

Comment

Working...
                      X