Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

Welcome to a session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee (TVPC) – this writer’s favorite fantasy. The story takes place in a high school not unlike other high schools. In this high school, however, there are strict rules regarding the toileting behavior of the school’s female students. Those who break the school toilet rules (including the rules against going to the bathroom in your pants) are brought before the TVPC to have their cases heard and their punishment given out if they are guilty. Meetings of the TVPC are called to order at 3:10 PM each school day in the TVPC meeting room – Room 222 of the high school. It should be noted that where this story takes place you need to be 18 in order to enter high school so all persons depicted, even though entirely fictional, are at least 18 years of age.

My name is Arnold Ziffel and I’m chairman of the TVPC. What follows are the summary minutes of the TVPC meeting of September 28, 2011.

I am quite disappointed to see Penny, a junior honor student with long, dark hair, as the first girl to face the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee (TVPC) this afternoon. But I’m even more surprised at the reason – specifically wetting her pants in English class earlier today. Though this is her first accident offense of this school year (her first offense overall of this school year as well), she’s had plenty of accidents over her freshman and sophomore years. However, all of those were for messing in her panties – the sad-eyed Penny obviously having an aversion to doing that particular bodily function in the school girls’ rooms. But she always seemed NOT to have a problem urinating in the school bathrooms. Consequently, I’m greatly concerned to see her suddenly doing this particular bodily function in her pants as well. I ask her about this.

“Are we now urinating in our pants as well?” I ask Penny, “I know you’ve had issues with bowel movements in school, but urinating never seemed to be a problem before.” “Yes sir – I mean, I wouldn’t say it was a problem, sir,” she tells me, “I wouldn’t say I like it when I have to urinate in the girls’ room, but I wouldn’t say it was a problem like the other thing is for me sometimes.” “I’ve been going to the bathroom in school when I need to,” she assures me, “And that includes the other thing as well as urinating.” “I’ve gone #2 in school a few times already this year,” she adds, “I haven’t had any accidents at all.” “Well, you’ve obviously had an accident this time,” I tell her, pointing to the very obvious wet stain visible down the legs of her pants, “You still haven’t explained why you’ve suddenly taken to wetting your pants.” “It’s not like #2 where I used to hold it in because I don’t like the school bathrooms,” she explains, “I was just trying to hold it in this time until the end of class.” “She goes on to explain that in Mrs. Buchman’s class, you only get a certain number of girls’ room passes per month and she was trying to conserve hers. “I had to go #2 the last 2 days in a row in her class and I had to use passes,” she tells us, “And that left me with only 1 pass left.” “I didn’t want to use the 1 pass that I had left – Especially when I only had to urinate,” she explains, “I really thought that I could hold it in until class was over, but I guess I was wrong.” “Obviously, I was wrong,” she clarifies, looking down at her obviously wet jeans.

It’s obviously unfortunate what happened to the sweet, likeable Penny today, but it does appear that her toilet habits are improving. With all the panty-messes that she’s done in the past 2 years, it’s wonderful to hear of her FINALLY learning to use the school girls’ rooms for her bowel movements. “It’s obvious that you’ve taken the proper steps to improve your toilet habits in school and you should be proud of that,” I tell her, “I hope that today’s little setback won’t discourage you and that you’ll continue to use the girls’ rooms when you need to.” “Yes, sir,” Penny says with a smile and it’s really good to see one on her face for a change.” It’s usually a far less pleasant experience when Penny’s here standing before the TVPC.

Since this is her first accident offense of the school year and she has no other toilet offenses this school year, she only gets a warning and no actual punishment. This, of course, gives her more of a reason to smile. I’m happy about that.

I call the name of Tia, a cute and very shy freshman blonde, who is fighting back tears as she faces the TVPC for the first time in her high school career. She is charged with messing in her panties and I can’t help but notice that for such a petite girl, she’s really done quite a load. The jeans she’s wearing aren’t tight at all, but she’s still got a major bulge sticking out in the back.

That’s quite a load, you’ve got back there, Tia,” I tell her, “Couldn’t you at least make it to the toilet to do some of your bowel movement there.” “No, sir,” she tells me, too ashamed to even look at me, “It’s all in my panties.” Miss Johnson, Tia’s English teacher is the girls’ accuser. “She did it during 5th period this afternoon,” Miss Johnson reports, “Everything seemed to be going fine in class and suddenly there’s this commotion and this smell – and it’s all centered around her.” “She didn’t even ask to go to the girls’ room,” the pretty, young, English teacher continues, “She just sat there and did it in her panties and obviously she did a whole lot in her panties.” “I’m tempted to charge her with doing it on purpose,” Miss Johnson adds. Doing it on purpose is, of course, more serious than merely having an accident.

“I didn’t do it on purpose,” the usually quiet freshman asserts in her defense, “The last thing I wanted to do was to mess in my panties like this.” “I think the last thing you wanted to do was use the girls’ room for this,” I point out to her, “If the last thing you really wanted was to have a mess in your panties, you would have done it in the girls’ room like you’re supposed to.” “I’m not saying that you wanted it in your panties,” I clarify, “I’m just saying that you hated the idea of actually doing it in the girls’ room at school even worse.” Pausing for a moment to let my message sink in, I ask her “Now, isn’t that true, young lady?” “Yes, sir,” she acknowledges, her head still bowed in shame, “I just didn’t want to do it in the girls’ room.” “I go in the girls’ room to pee, but I just didn’t want to do the other thing at school,” she admits, “I only like to do that at home, but I just couldn’t hold it in long enough to get home.” “I was trying to hold it in as best as I could – Really, I was – But I just couldn’t hold it any longer,” she adds.

“Relax – I really didn’t think that you did it on purpose,” Miss Johnson interjects, “I believe you that it was only an accident.” Miss Johnson is right that this was only an accident – it was probably the first time in high school that this shy, quiet freshman needed to have a bowel movement at school and she was too shy to go and do it in the girls’ room. She tried to hold it in but obviously had to go too bad for that (clearly, it was quite a load that she was trying to hold in) and she wound up with it in her panties.

“It’s only your first accident and you don’t get punished for that,” I tell her, “But you really have to learn to use the girls’ room when you need to.” “Next time you go in your pants, you are going to get punished,” I warn her, “And the punishment will keep getting worse the more times that you do it.” “Yes, sir,” she tells me, drying her eyes and calming down a bit.” “I just wish that I never had to go at school at all,” she explains, “I just wish I could always wait and do it in my own toilet at home.” “I think that we all wish that we could always go at home,” Miss Johnson tells her, “I didn’t like going at school when I was your age, either.” “But it’s really not so bad when you have to go at school,” she assures the young impressionable freshman, “It’s certainly a whole lot better than going in our pants.” “That must feel awful with that big load in your panties, doesn’t it?” she asks Tia. “Yes, Miss Johnson, I really can’t stand how this feels,” she tells her teacher, “I just can’t wait until I get home and clean myself up and put on clean panties.” “Now you know that you wouldn’t have to be doing that if you’d just gone in the toilet in the first place,” the young English teacher points out, much like a big sister would, “And next time you’re not only going to have the mess to deal with but detention and writing punishment, too.”

“You can always ask me for a girls’ room pass if you need to go,” Miss Johnson adds, “I’ll let you go during class time when you can usually find the girls’ room empty and you’ll have more privacy – I think you might be more comfortable then.” Tia nods her head in agreement. Hopefully, she’ll take her teacher up on this offer and learn to do her bowel movements in the girls’ room where they belong. But I’m just not sure. Learning to do that at school isn’t going to be easy for a shy, quiet freshman like Tia. It’s not always easy for older girls, either.

It being her first accident offense of the school year and having no other violations, she is dismissed with only a warning and no actual punishment.

The next girl to face the TVPC is Betty, a shy and mousey senior. She is charged with soiling her panties and it’s already her second offense of the school year. She pleads “Guilty” – the accident being readily obvious even under a loose fitting skirt.

“Shame on you, Betty!” I tell her, “You’re a senior now and still you’re messing in your panties.” “It was bad enough when you were doing this as a freshman and a sophomore and last year you seemed to be doing quite a bit better,” I lecture her, “And now it’s your senior year and already you’ve messed in your panties twice.” “Shame on you, Betty, shame on you,” I repeat, “You really have got to learn to use the toilet in school.” My harsh words bring tears to poor Betty’s eyes. She really is a nice girl, who other than for her toilet habits is never in trouble at school. Shaming her to tears is certainly not a happy prospect for me. But this frequent messing of her panties is really disgusting and it’s certainly quite shameful that she’s still doing this as a senior. Furthermore, the circumstances of this particular panty-soiling don’t help her cause at all.

“I happened during 7th period earlier this afternoon,” reports Miss Robinson, Betty’s Physics teacher, “One minute everything seems fine and the next minute she’s done it in her pants AGAIN.” “I want to tell you, Mr. Chairman, that Betty made no attempt to even go to the girls’ room,” she reports, “She knows that I would have let her go if only she had asked – But she didn’t even ask.” “She just sat there and did it in her panties,” Miss Robinson adds, “I know she didn’t do it on purpose, but she didn’t do much to avoid it, either.”

“I think she just tries to hold it in until she can’t hold it in any more,” I explain to very beautiful Physics teacher, “I think she hates doing it in the girls’ room so she just holds it in and hopes for the best, I guess.” “She knows she is desperate to go and that she is about to do it in her panties, but still she makes no attempt to get to the toilet,” Miss Robinson points out, “She’s obviously decided that she’d rather go in her panties than use the toilets in school – That would make it intentional in my book.” The young teacher makes a strong argument but her book is not the book we go by. According to the TVPC rulebook (that’s the book we go by), if a girl makes any attempt at all to hold it in before messing and/or wetting her pants, she is not going in her pants intentionally. “For this to be considered intentional, Betty would have had to actually push the bowel movement out into her panties or at least not offered any resistance to it coming out on it’s own,” I tell a very frustrated Miss Robinson, who seems to have a particular distaste for girls having accidents in her classes. And all this is much to the relief of Betty that she’s not going to be charged with messing in her panties intentionally.

“That’s not to say that it’s any less shameful, young lady,” I lecture her, “You knew very well that you weren’t going to be able to hold it in much longer, but you still stubbornly refused to go do it in the girls’ room like you should.” “You may not have actually done it on purpose,” I tell her, “But you still clearly made a decision to mess in your panties rather than go use the girls’ room like you should.” “Shame on you! – A senior doing that,” I repeat again, shaking my head. But as shameful and disgraceful as this may be, it’s still only Betty’s 2nd panty-soiling of the year and she has no other toilet violations on her record this year. I could certainly give her more than the usual punishment that a 2nd panty-soiling gets, but I can only go so far under the rules.

I sentence her to 3 days detention and to write “I will not soil my panties in school again” 300 times. She reacts with a bit of surprise at that. I think that she’s messed in her panties so many times that she’s memorize the punishments that I usually give for each offense. “You’re a senior now and it’s about time you learn that your bowel movement belong in the toilet and not in your panties,” I explain, “And this year, I’m going to be giving you the kind of punishments that will drive that point home.” “Next time you’ll be writing it 500 times and your detention will be served sitting on the toilet,” I warn her, “After that, you’ll be writing your sentences on the blackboard and you’ll be cleaning out your messy panties in school.” “These accidents have simply got to stop, Betty,” I tell her in no uncertain terms.

The shy quiet senior leaves the TVPC in tears. She’s got more punishment than she expected, but it’s more the punishments that she faces in the future that have her worried.

The next item on the TVPC agenda is a bit of committee business. During 2nd period this morning a pretty junior brunette named Winnie (Gwendolyn, actually) found an enormous bowel movement sitting in a toilet in the Main Corridor girls’ room. “I was going in there to do a bowel movement of my own – I really had to go bad,” Winnie reports, “So I went to the farthest stall by the wall and when I looked in there I saw it.” “At first, I couldn’t really believe what I saw,” she explains, “I almost lost it and messed in my panties when I saw the size that thing.” “But I didn’t mess myself,” she is quick to point out, “I went and used one of the other stalls and when I got back to class, I told my teacher about it.”

The TVPC, of course, quickly set about to find the perpetrator who left that enormous bowel movement in the toilet. That little investigation revealed that the guilty party was none other than our cheerleading coach, Miss Musso. The very lovely Miss Musso has had more than her share of toilet problems but this is a new one. Mostly she tries to avoid the student bathrooms but that had become a real problem for her as the cheerleading coach. As the cheerleading coach, she travels to a lot of other schools and often must use the student girls’ rooms there just as her cheerleaders must. That aversion to student bathrooms led to her having 2 messing accidents last year – quite an embarrassment for our cheerleading coach. Miss Musso is not up on any charges for the toilet clogging as the TVPC only has the authority to punish the female students for toilet violations but not the teachers. In fact, I must say that I’m pleased to see her using a student girls’ room even if the end result is not what we expected.

The matter is only before the TVPC at this time, so we can officially close the inquiry into the unflushed toilet. Still, I offer her the chance to explain as I’m not quite sure myself why she chose to use a student bathroom instead of the faculty one. “I was filling in for another teacher during 1st period and suddenly I really, really had to go,” she explains, “I had been constipated for a while but I guess the coffee and bran muffin I had this morning really went to work.” “I barely held it in until the end of class so I knew there was no way I was going to get to the faculty ladies’ room in time,” she tells us. “I just had to jump on the nearest toilet that I could find and that was that particular girls’ room,” she explains further, “I just sat down and well, that’s what came out.” “The good news is that I’m not constipated anymore,” she adds, “The bad news, I guess, is that I just couldn’t flush that thing.”

“I guess not,” I tell her with a smile. “I’m very happy to see you using a student girls’ room,” I tell her, “I hope that when you’re out at other schools with your cheerleaders and you need to go, it won’t be a problem like it was last year.” “I don’t think it’s going to be a problem,” she tells me with confidence, “I certainly think that I learned my lesson last year.” “It’s certainly not very becoming for a teacher and a coach to be messing in her panties,” she adds, “It really sets a poor example for my girls and its very embarrassing and very disgusting, too.”

Just as I’m about to move on to the next case, I notice Miss Spellman enter the committee room. Miss Spellman is coach of the girls’ soccer team. She’s brought with her Hope, a tall, slender brunette, who is the star goalie for the team. When I see that it is Hope and when I notice that Hope is walking with her legs noticeably spread, I pretty much know what this case is about. “Again?” I ask simply. “Again!” Coach Spellman answers. For the stunningly beautiful, athletic sophomore, this would already be her 3rd accident of the school year – the 2nd one messing in her panties.

“Should I assume this happened at practice and not while she was representing the school at a game,” I ask the coach. “Actually, she didn’t even get to practice today,” Coach Spellman clarifies, “I caught her with the mess in the girls’ locker room while she was changing for practice.” “Obviously, she did it sometime before practice – I’m guessing it happened in one of her classes near the end of the day,” the coach explains, “Apparently she was just trying to change for practice and go on with her regular routine and just hope that no one would notice she had a mess in her panties.” “Yeah, she was changing for practice and she kept making sure that her backside was facing away from us all the time she was changing,” explains Abby, one of her soccer teammates, “Like we’re not going to notice that her panties have this big load in them.” “And like we’re not supposed to be able to smell it, either,” chimes in Christie, another girls’ soccer player. “I think she did a mess in her panties yesterday, too,” Christie continues, “I mean, I don’t think she had it in her panties while we were changing like today, but during practice I could sure smell something.” “I think she did it during practice yesterday,” she explains further, “If she didn’t, it sure smelled like she did.”

“I didn’t go in my panties yesterday,” Hope asserts vehemently, “I went before I left home yesterday morning and I didn’t have to poop again until this afternoon.” “And then you promptly did that one in your panties?” I ask her rhetorically. “If she messed in her panties at practice yesterday, I didn’t notice it,” Coach Spellman explains, “If I had, she would certainly be facing a charge on that one as well.”

“I heard a commotion in the locker room today as the other girls were discovering what Hope had done,” the coach explains, getting back to today’s accident, “I went over to see what the commotion was and Hope was trying to quickly pull on her soccer shorts over the big lump sticking out from the back of her panties.”

I kind of suspect that Hope also messed in her panties yesterday – perhaps only a little bit so it was hard to notice – but since she denies it and no one actually saw her in messy panties, I can only punish her for the mess she did today. “Next time any of you girls suspect that Hope has had an accident, just tell your coach,” I tell Abby and Christy, “Coach Spellman can then do a panty-inspection on Hope and we can know for sure.” “There’s no reason that you girls have to tolerate a teammate with messy panties at practice,” I add.

Turning my attention now to Hope, the sophomore soccer sensation, can really offer no explanation as to why she messed in her panties today. She admits that it happened during her 7th period English class – A relatively short time after a pretty big lunch – and that she had escaped getting caught until she was changing clothes in the locker room with the other girls. Obviously, when you pull your pants down in the girls’ locker room, it’s hard to hide a mess in your panties. “Your English teacher Miss Sherwood is very sympathetic to girls with bathroom needs,” I tell her, “Why didn’t you ask for a girls’ room pass when you needed one?” “I just didn’t – I tried to hold it in,” Hope answers, not disrespectfully but obviously not at all responsively, either.

“See that! – She obviously doesn’t care about going to the bathroom in her pants,” Coach Spellman chimes in angrily, which is quite unusual for the usually sympathetic young Math teacher. “She’s already wet her pants once at a soccer game and that was ON PURPOSE,” she reminds us, “And she’s barely avoided messing accidents at games several times.” “She’s had to miss practice back when she was serving detention for messing in her panties in English class 2 weeks ago and now we get this one today,” she points out. “When you punish her you need to make it a punishment she’ll remember for a while,” she argues, again quite uncharacteristically, “If it were up to me, I’d make her clean that mess in the girls’ room right now and then she’d be writing sentences until the cows come home.”

I must say that there is wisdom in what Sabrina (that is, Coach Spellman) is saying and obviously Hope is going to need more than the usual “encouragement” to go in the toilet all the time. “Really Hope! – This is quite shameful indeed,” I lecture her, “It’s bad enough when you don’t want to use port-o-pottys at soccer games but to sit there in class and mess yourself without making any attempt to use the girls’ room is just utterly disgusting and shameful.” “Shame on you, shame on you,” I repeat. But unfortunately, under the rules, this is simply a 3rd accident offense and I have no grounds to be particularly severe with her. I sentence her to write “I will not soil my panties in school again” 350 times and to serve 3 weeks of her 4th period study hall sitting on a toilet in the girls’ locker room. I offer the soccer star some consolation by allowing her to serve her toilet sitting during study hall rather than in detention so as not to interfere with soccer practice. I also decree that Hope be required to submit to panty-checks before and after each practice and especially before and after each game. Hope is already sentenced to mandatory toilet visits at all soccer games – that, a consequence of her intentionally wetting her pants at a soccer game earlier this season.

That punishment is actually quite severe for a third accident offense, but the coach is disappointed. “Unfortunately, I don’t think that’s going to do much good,” the coach tells me, “She may remember that for a little while but I doubt it’s going to be enough to get her to stop with these accidents.” “She’s already been punished worse than that – the time she wet her pants at an actual game and did it on purpose,” she reminds me, “That punishment didn’t teach her a lesson so I don’t think this one will, either.” “I still think making her clean it all up in school would teacher her a lesson,” she adds.

“I’m kind of thinking that would be counter-intuitive,” I tell the coach with a smile, “I haven’t assigned her to detention, so I assume that you’re going to take her right back to soccer practice.” “Hope doesn’t look at all comfortable standing here with that big load in her panties,” I explain, “But I’m thinking that’s nothing compared to how uncomfortable it would be for her to be running laps around the soccer field with that load in her panties.” The Coach then flashes a broad smile as she then leads Hope out the door – presumably to soccer practice where the poor, toilet-troubled sophomore may end up with a diaper rash before her Coach is done with her this afternoon.

Toilet Violations Punishment Committee

For the third time this month, Regina, a tall, gorgeous blonde with a star complex, stands before the TVPC in messy panties. It’s been an unusual turn of events for the senior who’s only previous accidents occurred way back in her freshman year – messing in her panties way back during her second week of high school and wetting her pants later that year. But then again, it’s been an unusual month for Regina – a girl with many friends but also many enemies. She’s one of those MEAN GIRLS who often delights in teasing others. Consequently, the spectator section of our TVPC committee room is packed with girls delighted to see that Regina has messed in her panties once again and is about to get punished for it.

So far, it’s been a month that Regina won’t soon forget. It began about 3 weeks ago, when Regina and two of her friends – Gretchen and Karen – were brought before the TVPC for teasing two boys (Corey and Shawn) as the boys used the girls’ room earlier that afternoon. It seems that our companion TVPC (the one that punishes the boys as well as the girls), punished those boys by forcing them to use the girls’ room for a month. The punishment was for them going into the girls’ room for the third time. For the boys it was a particularly unpleasant punishment as they were not only required to do all of their bodily functions in the girls’ room, but they were required to leave the stall door open when they did so. That, and having to urinate sitting down as a girl would do, subjected them to much teasing from the girls in there. As Corey and Shawn complained about the teasing they were getting in the girls’ room, the TVPC was determined to find those guilty of teasing them. We subsequently caught Regina and her friends doing just that – Gretchen and Karen asking the boys if they needed to change their tampons and asking them if they needed toilet paper to dry themselves after urinating, while Regina actually threw toilet paper and tampons at them while they sat on the toilet urinating.

Believing that turnabout is fair play, this TVPC sentenced the three girls to having to use the boys’ room instead of the girls’ room – Gretchen and Karen having to do so for 2 weeks while Regina (because she actually threw the tampons and toilet paper at Corey and Shawn), having to do so for entire month. And although we didn’t require the girls to use the urinals like the boys do, we did require them to use the boys’ room stalls with the stall door open.

As I said, this hasn’t been a pleasant month for Regina who suddenly found herself trying to hold it in in school rather than use the boys’ rooms for her bowel movements. “Another messy accident, Regina?” I ask her, pointing to the rather substantial load causing a bulge in the back of her skin tight jeans. “You know very well that I’m not going to take a shit in the boys’ room,” she answers. The minute she says it, she wishes that she could take those words back. She knows from past experience that you can’t use profanity to refer to your bodily functions – especially, when appearing before the TVPC. “You’ll write the phrase ‘bowel movement’ 500 times,” I tell her, “Next time you say it like that, it’ll be 1,000 times.” “Yes sir – I’m sorry sir,” she says contritely, “What I mean to say is that I’m not about to take a um, bowel movement in the boys’ room.” “It’s bad enough when I have to pee – um, I mean urinate – in the boys’ room, but there’s just no way I’m going take a sh… -- um, I mean bowel movement – in there,” she explains, “That’s just disgusting.”

“Oh and I suppose that load you’ve got in your panties isn’t disgusting?” I ask her, “It’s hard to imagine anything more disgusting than to just do it in your panties instead of the toilet.” “It is disgusting – I hate it!” Regina acknowledges, “I can’t tell you how disgusting it is to walk around all day with this mess in my panties.” “But you just can’t make me use the boys’ room for that – especially not letting us even close the stall door,” she tells me, “That’s just cruel.”

Her two friends are here to lend her moral support. They are also MEAN GIRLS who garner no sympathy from the assembled crowd. “Come on, Regina – You just have to go when you need to,” Gretchen tells her friend, “It is disgusting and cruel to make us use the boys’ room like that, but it’s nowhere near as disgusting as going in your pants.” “Yeah Regina – You just have to do it,” Karen chimes in, “The toilet is better than your panties even if that toilet is in the boys’ room.” Gretchen and Karen have since completed their two week punishment sentences of using the boys’ room, but not before each of them picked up a violation for messing in their own panties. Subsequent to that, however, both of them did go in and move their bowels in the boys’ room – Karen doing so twice as I understand it and Gretchen doing it once over those two weeks.

But Regina, however, has stubbornly refused to use the boys’ room for her bowel movements and now faces punishment for her third panty mess of the school year. Given that her toilet record also includes the violation of cruelly teasing Cory and Shawn in the girls’ room, I up the usual punishment to writing 500 times, “I will not soil my panties in school again” in addition to the usual 3 days in detention. And, of course, she also has to write “bowel movement” 500 times for her poor choice of words earlier. And to make matter worse for Regina, she still has 8 days left of using the boys’ room and I guess that she can only pray that she won’t need a bowel movement in school on any of those days.

“I think you should heed your friends’ advice,” I warn her, “You need to learn, as they did, that doing it in the toilet, even a toilet in the boys’ room, is better than going in your panties.” “And I’m sure you know that the punishment gets worse for repeat offenders,” I remind her.” “Twice more and you could very well find yourself having to clean up your mess in the school bathrooms,” I warn her, “And if you’re still on your boys’ room punishment when that happens, I will most certainly sentence you to clean it up in the boys’ room.” “I just once more and you could easily be serving your detention sitting on the toilet,” I further warn her, “And do you want to guess which bathroom, you’ll be serving that punishment in?” From the spectators section, we hear a round of applause and none louder than from Corey and Shawn.

Next up before the TVPC is Theresa, an articulate senior with short blonde hair and glasses. She is charged with eating in the girls’ room – specifically, and not surprisingly, in the girls’ room next to the school cafeteria. “She was sitting on the toilet eating an apple,” reports Miss Breadlow, a gorgeous second year teacher and bathroom monitor, “I assume that she was also using the toilet for intended purpose, but she was eating an apple while doing it.” “I think that this is the first time, I’ve ever seen a girl eating in one of the girls’ rooms,” our bathroom monitor adds.

“I didn’t know that there was a rule against it – I don’t know what the big deal is,” Theresa says, “I really can eat an apple and pee at the same time.” “You can do WHAT?” I ask her. “I mean I can eat an apple and urinate at the same time,” she corrects herself, “It’s really not that difficult to do both.” “I had to urinate and I wasn’t done with lunch yet,” she explains, “I wanted to be sure to go when I had the chance before lunch was over, so I took the apple in there with me.” “So I ate the apple while on the toilet,” she adds, “I just don’t see what the big deal is.”

Actually, I’m more surprised than anything else. “I hear a lot of complaints about the conditions in the girls’ rooms,” I tell her, “With some of the things I hear, I’m surprised that a girl would want to eat in there.” “The girls’ rooms aren’t so bad,” she tells us, “I’m not saying they are the greatest but I think it’s ridiculous that some girls just refuse to use them.” As to eating in there, Theresa points out she was simply holding the apple in her hand and it never had to touch anything in there. “I’m sorry but I just don’t know what the big deal is,” she repeats, “I really didn’t know that there was a rule against it.”

Apparently the senior knows more than she thinks about TVPC regulations. “I’ve checked the TVPC rulebook extensively,” I tell her, “And there is no rule against eating in the girls’ room.” “Does that mean that I’m not guilty?” she asks with a big smile. “It’s not so much that you’re not guilty,” I explain, “It’s just that the charges against you are dropped because there is nothing to charge you with.” “The bottom line is no punishment from the TVPC,” I tell her – I suspect that was what she was really asking.

She’s smiling broadly as she turns to leave, but I stop her. “Eating in the girls’ room is not against TVPC rules, so you’re not getting punished by the TVPC,” I caution her, “But that doesn’t mean that you’re home free.” Fans of the TVPC know that at this school, the TVPC punishes only toilet-related offenses while the Principal handles everything else. “I’m afraid I’m going to have to refer this to the Principal, Theresa,” I tell her, “Although he doesn’t regulate the girls’ rooms, I think he does have a rule against taking food outside of the cafeteria.” She’s not quite as happy as before, but I doubt that she’ll get it too bad from him for a pretty minor offense like this.

Our last case is Barbara, a friendly and easy-going sophomore brunette. It’s hard to find anyone who doesn’t like Barbara except maybe if you have to sit next to her in class after she’s messed in her panties. She already has a previous offense for messing in her panties this school year and that’s only par for the course for the toilet troubled Barbara. Today, however, she stands before us in clean pants and panties, but only because she did her bowel movement today in a faculty ladies’ room.

“How is it going, Barbara?” I ask her. “Not too bad,” she tells me, “I’m just taking it ONE DAY AT A TIME.” “You know you’re not supposed to be using teachers’ bathrooms, don’t you?” I ask her. “Yes sir,” she tells me, “But I had to go really, really bad and I just didn’t want to mess in my panties again.” “My mom gets really mad when I go in my pants – especially at school,” she adds, “She’s going to be mad about this as well but I don’t think as mad as if I had messed my panties again.” Though her toilet record from last year doesn’t count against her now, it’s hard not to remember all her toilet problems last year.

Barbara messed in her panties 7 times last year and twice had violations for lying about it. Additionally, she had two violations for cutting class to leave school grounds to use a bathroom away from school and once cutting detention to do the same thing. “I just don’t like to make in the school girls’ rooms,” she told us several times last year, “I can pee in there when I have to, but I just really hate when I have to make in there.” Unfortunately for her, her toilet problems seem to be continuing into another school year, although using a teachers’ bathroom is apparently a new one for her.

“I’m sorry, Barbara, but you really do need to start using the student girls’ rooms when you need to go,” I tell her. “I know sir and I’m really trying,” she tells me as her eyes start welling up with tears, “I do go in there when I have to pee – err, I mean urinate.” “Well, that’s obviously not all that you need to do sometimes,” I tell her, “You know very well that you need to be doing all of your bodily functions in the girls’ rooms and not just urinating.” She just nods her head “yes” as the tears begin to fall.

“Please don’t punish me too bad for this,” Barbara pleads, “I’m going to get it from mom for this, too.” “I’m still grounded from when I messed my panties last week,” she adds, “And now I’m probably going to get grounded on top of that as well.” I understand that her mother – a divorced single mom to Barbara and her older sister – is quite strict with her daughters. “Didn’t you promise your mom that you were going to do better with your toilet habits in school this year?” I ask her, “I understand that she was quite upset with all the times you messed in your panties in school last year.” Barbara explains that she was almost grounded for her entire summer vacation for messing accidents in school last year, but her mom relented when she promised to do better this year and use the girls’ rooms when she needed to “make.” “I can understand why she is so angry then,” I tell the toilet troubled sophomore, “So far, it doesn’t seem like you’re using the girls’ room like you should.” “You’ve already messed in your panties once and now you’re caught using a faculty ladies’ room,” I point out, “I’m sorry that you’re getting such tough punishment at home, but you really do need to learn a lesson about where your bowel movements belong.”

“Please sir – I was just totally desperate to avoid doing it in my pants,” she begs, “The teachers’ bathroom is so much nicer than the students’ and I just can’t be going in my pants anymore.” “Actually, your punishment would have been less had you gone in your panties instead,” I point out, “Obviously I wouldn’t encourage you to do that but it would only be your second offense and that’s not as serious as using a teachers’ bathroom.” But Barbara goes on to explain that her decision to use the teachers’ bathroom has very little to do with her school punishment and everything to do with her punishment from her mom.

“I don’t want to wear diapers,” the pretty sophomore blurts out as she breaks down sobbing. “If I make in my pants one more time, my mom is going to make me wear diapers to school,” she explains through her tears, “And I don’t want to have to wear diapers at all – Especially to school.” Barbara goes on to explain that when she had her last messing accident two Fridays ago, her mom did put her in diapers. “She made me wear that horrible diaper all weekend,” she says, “At first she said that I was going to have to wear it for a whole week, but then she gave me another chance.” “She gave me back my regular underwear on Monday morning,” Barbara explains, “But she says that if I do it again, it’s going to be 2 weeks in diapers and that includes school.” “And I don’t want to have to wear diapers to school,” she continues, a sense of desperation in her voice, “I’m just going to die if I have to wear diapers to school.” The gist of the story, I guess, is that while her mom is going to be mad at her getting in trouble for using the teachers’ bathroom and will surely punish her for it, she wouldn’t consider it as serious as her daughter messing in her panties again, and it won’t get Barbara placed back in diapers.

Well, I suppose that that explains that, but I still can’t let a student use a faculty bathroom. “I’m sorry, Barbara, but you’re just going to have to use the girls’ room in school,” I tell her, “It sounds as if your mother is indeed serious about not letting you mess in your panties anymore.” As to her current violation, I must first check to make sure she didn’t create any problems when she visited the faculty bathroom. I ask Miss Bliss, the teacher who caught her using it, about that. “I can’t say that she did anything wrong other than using that particular ladies’ room in the first place,” Miss Bliss reports, “She did her business in the toilet, wiped herself, and then flushed it down.” “About the only thing she did was leave a big streak mark in the toilet bowl,” the history teacher continues, “That was quite a load that Barbara dropped in that poor toilet.”

With that, I sentence her to write 300 times, “I will not use a teachers’ bathroom in school again” and she’ll have to serve a week in detention. But because of the streak mark she left in the toilet bowl (a toilet that she shouldn’t even have been using in the first place), she’ll spend 2 of those detentions cleaning bathrooms. “I’ll let you clean the faculty bathrooms,” I tell Barbara, cutting her a bit of a break, “They’re not nearly as bad to clean as the student ones.” “But let me make one thing perfectly clear, young lady,” I warn her, “You’ll get no such break if you’re caught using a faculty bathroom again.” “You’ll even face a possible toilet suspension if you do this again,” I point out, “So you’d better start using the student bathrooms instead of the faculty ones.” “Yes, sir – I won’t use it again,” she promises me. That much I can believe but whether she’ll be doing her bowel movements in the girls’ rooms or in her panties again, only time will tell. I suspect not even she knows what she’s going to do the next she has to “make” in school. I suppose she’ll just be taking it ONE DAY AT A TIME

So concludes another session of the Toilet Violations Punishment Committee. Meeting adjourned at 3:52 PM.

Comment

Oh poor Grace. The gorgeous cheerleading coach is just going to need a full-time supervisor. I am the man for that job, which is to monitor her big jobs. I clearly see this gorgeous spandex clad coach filling her pants often. Oh where is the devious Mrs. Johns? I have a feeling she has a big load in her pantyhose I as type this message. Great work as always Arnold. Thanks for the report.

Comment

Great job, as always. Seeing a new TVPC post always brightens my day.

Comment

Working...
        X