No announcement yet.

A tale of payback, soiled silk panties and hot sex, set in 1943 - Part 1 of 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tale of payback, soiled silk panties and hot sex, set in 1943 - Part 1 of 2

A tale of payback, soiled silk panties and hot sex, set in 1943 - Part 1 of 2

George was 45, but was unable to go to war because of health issues, so he was assigned as driver to any one of the top brass who needed to move around the county. His last boss was a very nice Admiral, but he had retired and now George was to be assigned to a Major Johnson. It was early Monday morning and George was in the base canteen when a woman of about 36 came storming in and shouted, “is Corporal George Rhodes in here, if so stand up and make your self known.” George stood up and she immediately walked over to him and said, “Get me a tea and some biscuits then we will discuss your duties.” There was no please or thank you, she didn’t even introduce herself and to be honest George felt a little intimidated. As he walked over to the serving area, he heard her below again, “you two,” (she was addressing two young wrens that were having a natter) “don’t you know you’re required to salute a senior ranking officer when they come into the room?” Both young women immediately got to their feet and saluted. “Give your names to my driver; I’m keeping an eye on you two,” and with that she went and sat down at a table and waited for Gorge to return with the drinks and food.
    Gorge could see he was going to have trouble with this one and he hated the way she had made the two wrens look stupid in front of him – this was not going to be an easy assignment.
    “My name is Major Marjorie Broden and you will address me as mam at all times.” She continued to outline her requirements, which included a trip to London tomorrow and promptly handed him a written itinerary of the day’s events. “I’m off to my quarters now,” she said, and promptly got up and left without a further word.
    George didn’t know quite what to think except that she was a bully and of that there was no question! On the plus side however, George had noticed that although she wore her auburn hair up in a bun and wore no make up, she had her high cheek bones, which he guessed would make her face quite pretty if only she smiled, which she didn’t. She was quite tall, about 5’ 9”, was neither fat nor slim, but did have at least a nice 38” bust and a slightly plump bottom, which George had watched wiggle out as she left the room. George himself was considered by most women as attractive; he was 6 foot tall, had a nice nature, was always polite and never had trouble finding a girl friend when he wanted one - at the moment he was fancy free!
    The next two months were horrendous as George put up with the verbally abuse she bestowed upon him whenever she felt inclined to do so. He also had to put up with her doing the same to many of the nice people with whom he had worked with before. He felt very embarrassed when she went off on one, which was usually just an excuse to throw her weight around – If she had been a bloke he would have decked her by now, but something had to be done and he felt it was his duty to take on this mission.
    That night George lay in his bed trying to think of something that would cause her maximum embarrassment and which could be used again in the future to reign her in when the need arose. What would a woman be most embarrassed about and suddenly the answer came to him. If he could cause her to have a toilet accident in her panties and then capture it on film, he would at last have a weapon to curtail her abysmal behaviour. At first he thought of her have a wetting accident, but that would be easy for her to hide. No, it had to be the full 9 yards, pooping with possibly wetting as a bonus. George had worked in a chemist’s dispensary some years ago and remembered a guy named Burt, who had found a formula for a laxative he named the “time bomb”. Basically, it took almost exactly 8 hours to prime and then immediately the person felt the need to go, within 1 or 2 minutes, if they hadn’t found a toilet the inevitable happened. Burt used the potion on anyone who crossed him, so George stayed very friendly. Burt had given him the formula just in case he ever wanted to take revenge on anyone without physically harming them and he still had the paper it was written on to this day. As it was Wednesday and George’s day off, he went down to the local chemist and bought the ingredients he needed, went back to his room and made up a dose in a small bottle ready for use.
    It was now Thursday evening and Marjorie has been obnoxious all day. They were in the canteen having a debrief when Marjorie told George she had a meeting in Norwich at 11.45am the next day and to be ready to drive off at 6am as it was a 4 hour journey from London, where they were based. Marjorie suddenly said “George, its late,” in fact it was almost mid-night, “get me a hot chocolate to take to my room, it will help me to sleep.” George could not believe his luck as he went up to the counter to order Marjorie a hot chocolate because he had the bottle of potion in his pocket ready for deployment. The girl poured the chocolate into a large mug and gave it to George. As soon as the canteen girl turned her back, he poured the potion into Marjorie’s drink, stirred it with a spoon and walked back over to the table where she was sitting. “There you are mam, said George, hope you have a good nights sleep,” as she rose from the table and departed with the drink without even saying thank you or goodnight. George went to his room and eventually went to bed, but could hardly sleep for thinking about all the possible scenarios for when she needed to go to the toilet and there wasn’t one for miles and the moment she would lose control and completely mess her panties.
    They set off on time at 6am with Marjorie sitting in the back of the car reading all her papers for the meeting. It was after about an hour when George looked in his rear view mirror and noticed that Marjorie was showing signs of being uncomfortable and kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. If the potion was true to form in about another hours time Marjorie would be so desperate to relive herself, she would hopefully fill her panties with hot poo! A further 30 minutes went by and then Marjorie coughed and said, “George, I need a toilet break, find some place to stop, there must be a pub or something around here.” George knew the end game was close. “Sorry mam, in this part of the country you can go for miles without finding a pub, but there are some wooded areas we could stop at if you are really desperate for a wee.” Marjorie was not amused but felt she couldn’t tell George it was a number 2 that she needed and realised the woods might be her only option as things were now getting really desperate, with her tummy cramps becoming more painful.
    “Okay George, find somewhere secluded to stop but quickly.” George was now getting excited and was even sporting a hard on! As Marjorie was still intent on reading her papers, he passed several very suitable spots. He glanced in his rear view mirror again and saw that Marjorie now had one hand between her legs and a look of desperation on her face. “George you’d best stop now, I can’t wait any longer.” George knew he could not miss anymore suitable places to stop as Marjorie was now watching out of her window at the passing countryside. Suddenly she yelled, “There’s a turning on the left ahead George, stop there, it will have to do.”
    George took the turning off the main road and for Marjorie it was a lucky break as the track was lined on either side by tall tress. After only a minute Marjorie spotted a clearing and a small track going off to it on the left and told George to go down there and stop. “I need you to help me out of the car George as my tummy is hurting so much,” said Marjorie. “Of course mam” replied George, ever the gentleman. He got out of the car and went round to the rear door and opened it wide. In those days the back doors were hinged towards the back of the car so that as Marjorie opened her legs to get out, George got a perfect view directly up her skirt and could see a very prominent bulge where her pussy lips nestled in the gusset of her panties. George tried to not make it obvious what he had just seen, by grabbing her arm and saying “I’ve got you mam.”
    “Go and sit in the car George while I walk down here and find somewhere suitable to go.” Marjorie was so desperate she had forgotten to take anything to wipe her bottom with, but her main concern now was to find somewhere to squat and get her panties down as quickly as possible. George returned to the car but watched in the rear view mirror as Marjorie tried to walk quickly holding her bottom with one hand and her fanny with the other! She had only walked about 30 yards when a sudden cramp caught her and she instinctively stopped and using one hand lifted up her skirt, but as she tried to drag her panties down with the other hand, she realised she had accidently put on her knickers first before her suspenders, so unless she undid all 8 suspenders her knickers weren’t going anywhere. Another cramp jolted through her body and somehow she managed to just hold her anus shut, or so she thought. Marjorie knew the next cramp would be fatal so she cried out. “George, I need your help.” George pretended not to hear her call and carried on reading his news paper. Marjorie cried out again and George decided his delay in responding was now long enough and got out of the car and made his way back to her.
    As he approached her he noticed she was now bending forward, her legs about a foot apart, but still holding up her skirt, giving him a perfect view of her white baggy panties and showing off her ample butt. “Yes mam, said George, how can I help?” “I need you to undo all my suspender straps so I can pull down my panties before I go to toilet in them.” George was anxious she didn’t get her panties down in time, so he slowly started to undo each suspender clip in turn and it was only when he got to the sixth suspender clip that he noticed a wet brown stain in the seat of her panties. “Mam, he said, I hope you have some clean panties in the car, because I think you have already had a slight accident!” Marjorie felt herself go bright red and using her free hand started to feel the back of her panties until she reached the wet patch and gasped out, “oh my god George, I’ve soiled my myself.” “You must pull my panties down now George,” said Marjorie with terror in her voice, as she began to feel her anus starting to open, as I am about to have a serious toilet accident in them if you don’t.” A second later Marjorie new she had run out of time and instinctively went into a semi squat, so George was unable you undo the last 2 suspender clips. Marjorie tried with all her strength to clench her buttocks and save her panties, but the potion George had given her was too powerful and as she uttered, “oh god no,” she felt a torrent of hot soft poop gush out of her anus and flow straight into the seat of her panties before she managed to clench her anus shut again.
    Marjorie knew there was more to come and despite her best efforts to stay clenched, felt her anus open up again and release several large dollops of her waste into her panties on top of the mess she had already made. Instinctively she felt the back of her panties, which were now so heavy with her poo they had started to sag between her legs. Simultaneously George heard a series of wet plopping noises as the seat of her panties started to fill up till the bulge was so big some of her soft poo ran out either side of her panty gusset and then onto the ground between her legs. It took only a minute for Marjorie to completely empty her bowels. George just looked on with a feeling of satisfaction.

End of part 1 - to be continued
Working...
X