No announcement yet.

A tale of payback, soiled silk panties and hot sex, set in 1943 - Part 2 of 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tale of payback, soiled silk panties and hot sex, set in 1943 - Part 2 of 2

A tale of payback, soiled silk panties and hot sex, set in 1943 - Part 2 of 2

The story at the end of part 1 - Marjorie had just completely emptied he bowels into her panties and George was pleased with his plan so far.

“Oh my god George what am I going to do, I’m in such a mess?” “Stay where you are mam, I’ll go and get some stuff out of the car so we can clean you up.” George returned after a few minutes but couldn’t help staring at the ever-so stuck up bitch, now squatting with her panties full of shit. As he walked round in front of her for the first time, he could see her head was bowed in shame and she was now wetting herself, the pee streaming out of her panty gusset into a puddle between her legs. George had picked up his camera when he went back to the car and realised now was the perfect time to take a photo. He stooped down in front of here and just said “mam.” As Marjorie looked up he took several pictures in quick succession of her predicament, knowing they would be the ace card if she caused him any more grief. “What the hell do you think you are doing, Marjorie screamed at him?” “Well mam, I think you need to re-think the way you treat other people, especially your work colleagues and later today, I want to punish you for making my life such a misery over the past few months.” He continued, “If you don’t do as I ask, I will send copies of these photos to all the bases in the area and we’ll see how you like being humiliated in front of everyone.” Marjorie suddenly realised she was in no position to bargain and in her heart, she knew what George had said was true. “Okay George, you have my word, I will do as you ask, but what is to be my punishment later, what are you going to do to me?” “Something your parents should have done a long time ago, said George, but now is not the time to talk about that, we need to get you cleaned up, so you can get to your meeting on time.” Marjorie thought George might have wanted to have sex with her, but from what he had said that wasn’t the case and she put all thoughts of later out of her mind.
    The stuff George had got from the car included a can of water, some towelling and soap. George decided to help her remove her dirty panties so as not get poo on her legs. “Mam, said George, I’m going to cut the sides of your panties with my pen knife so they just drop to the floor and hopefully keep you cleaner than if you try to pull them down and step out of them, then I’ll leave you in private to wash yourself.” “I took the liberty of going though the large suit case you always carry around with you and found a pair of clean knickers,” which he handed to her. George cut through the material of her dirty panties and watched them drop to the ground between her legs, they were totally wrecked. He went back to the car, put his camera in the boot, which incidentally he knew had no film in it, and read his paper. After about ten minutes Marjorie returned, looking very flushed and embarrassed. “It must have been something I ate, said Marjorie, I usually have an iron constitution.” Marjorie was silent for the rest of the journey, with thoughts of what George had in mind for her punishment. George on the other hand was wondering if Marjorie would try and find his camera, but if she did and found no film in it, he would just say he took the film out for safe keeping and had hidden it somewhere she would never find it.
    The meeting Marjorie attended went well and she was so polite to everyone that George was overhearing comments like “do you think she has had a lobotomy, she seems so different, even friendly.” They drove home most of the way in silence till Marjorie suddenly said, “I hope you were pleased with me, I did make a big effort to be nice to everyone and maybe that will go someway to make my punishment less harsh.” George knew she was fishing to find out what her punishment would be and just said, “We shall see”. Once back on the base George parked up the car and they both got out. George opened the boot and took out Marjorie’s things, but left the camera within her view in the boot. Hold on a minute, said George, I’ve left something in the car I need and left Marjorie standing alone by the boot. When he returned, the camera was still where he had left it and he just shut down the boot and they both headed off to the canteen. He had no idea if Marjorie had touched the camera, but secretly hoped she hadn’t.
    After some refreshments Marjorie just said, George “I’m tired, I need a bath and some rest before you come to see me later in my room, is that okay?” “Yes mam, replied George, would 21.30 hours be a good time for me to call on you,” “perfect replied Marjorie and smiled as she left.”
    George went back to his room, had a shower and made himself look presentable and then went down to the canteen for some supper, he assumed Marjorie would do the same when she was ready. At 9.20, he made his way across the living quarters to where Marjorie had a very nice flat; it came with being a Major. George’s living quarters were less palatial. He waited till exactly 9.30 and then gently knocked on the door. It was at least a minute before the door opened and what met George’s eyes was beyond belief! “Come in George, said Marjorie, I hope you will excuse me being in my dressing gown, but I want to feel comfortable.” As George stepped in to the room he was half expecting a security guard to grab him and drag him down to the cells while his room was searched for the camera and film, but it never happened. “Would you like a drink, asked Marjorie, I’m having one, I find it helps if one is a bit nervous.” George gulped and just said, “Yes mam, a scotch with ice would be nice if you have any.” Marjorie came back with two scotches, both with ice and sat down on the sofa, crossing her legs and giving George a flash of her pink, he assumed panties, before telling George to sit in the arm chair opposite her.
    George could not help staring at the beauty he saw before him. Her hair was no longer in a bun but fell around her shoulders, she was wearing make up and the most sexiest perfume he had even smelt and he could only imagine what she was wearing under her white silk dressing gown, which almost touched the floor.
    “Lets have a couple of drinks before you tell me what my punishment is to be,” said Marjorie in a most sensual voice. George was almost speechless and wondered if this was for real. “I like you George, she continued, you are only the second man in my life who has stood up to me and the first was my Father, but that is another story. “So what is my fate George, or do you need another drink before you tell me.” George was really struggling to be angry with Marjorie, and it was hard as she was like a different person. “Well, he said in as calmer voice as he could muster, I felt, I mean I feel, you need to have your backside walloped for being such a bitch, do you not agree?” George needed to turn the tables on her as he was beginning to feel he was now in the wrong for wanting to punish her. To his surprise she just said “Yes George and I want you to do it after we have another drink, it will help to dull my pain.” Suddenly Marjorie then asked, “Do you have a wife or girl friend George, a man like you would be a good catch for some lucky lady.” “No, said George, not at the moment.” They finished their drinks and Marjorie got up, went over to George, took his hand and led him into the bedroom, like her it was beautiful and surprisingly very feminine.
    “Now George, said Marjorie, it is time for you to punish me but you must give me a reward for letting you do so.” George knew there would be a catch, but calmly said “and what would that be mam.” “Believe you me George, you will know exactly what I want when we get to that part.” George was now beginning to feel nervous, what on earth could he reward her with?
    As they stood together at the end of the bed, Marjorie asked George to remove her dressing gown, which he did. George again could not believe his eyes when he saw she was wearing an all in one pink camisole, which included stocking and suspenders! George was already stiff as a poker and nothing had yet happened. “Look at me George, I’m all yours tonight and I need a man to take control of me, don’t let me down,” With the most elegant of movements she got onto the large king size double bed and facing the head board, placed herself exactly in the middle and got on her knees and sat back on her heels, while George was still at the foot of the bed. “First George, said Marjorie, I want you to go to my dressing table and from the top drawer bring me the rope and the long black silk scarf as we have some preparation to do, oh and don’t forget the riding whip!” George was beginning to feel really turned on, but decided to stay calm and just do as Marjorie asked for the time being. “Here you are mam,” he said with a worried look on his face.” “Don’t worry George these are for you to tie my hands together and blind fold me as I want to feel vulnerable and helpless as you spank my bottom with the whip!” “I will trust you to not take advantage of my situation, and free me if I ask you to do so - agreed?” “Yes mam,” said George. Marjorie held out her hands and George tied them together tight enough to hold them, but not hurt her wrists, then he put the scarf around her head to cover her eyes. “Is that okay mam, asked George?” “Yes George, perfect.”
    Without another word, Marjorie lent forward so her bottom was in the air and her head was resting on a pillow with her arms stretched out in front off her. George now has a perfect view of her bottom and as her legs were closed, her pussy lips made a fair sized bulge in the gusset of her camisole. George noticed she was shivering slightly although it wasn’t cold in her apartment. “I’m ready for my punishment George, but before you start I want you to strip down to your underpants.” George felt a bit uneasy, but then Marjorie was bound and blindfolded, so was no threat to him.
    George undressed himself and then got onto the bed behind Marjorie, he could smell her perfume and that mixed with the sight of her beautiful bottom he was in a sort of daze and wondering if he dare place his hand between her legs and feel her pussy bulge, but then thought better of it. George was suddenly brought back to reality when Marjorie said, “It’s time to punish me George, and I’m ready!” George raised the whip and gently tapped Marjorie’s rear with it. “What was that George, you said you wanted to do something my parents should have done, well they did George, till my bottom was red raw, so lets get on with it.” George suddenly realised she had been abused as a young woman and this may well have been the reason for her being a bully now. George wanted to know more before he continued. “So was it your father who did the beatings, asked George.” “Yes, replied Marjorie and it started when I was just 13 and my only way of coping with the pain was to turn my punishments into sexual fantasies, so I often came in my panties while I was being thrashed, perverse but true.” “Now come along George, I want to get my punishment over so I can have my reward.”
    George raised the whip a little higher this time and struck her bottom again, Marjorie made a whimpering sound and said, “That’s better George, now again.” After the 3rd stoke, George noticed there was a little white liquid starting to dribble down the inside of both Marjorie’s legs starting from the gusset which covered her pussy. Marjorie was now breathing heavily and said “is it now time for my reward George, because if you whip me too much, I will come in my camisole and that would seem such a shame.” She continued, “The reward I want from you George is drop the mam and call me darling, then take me from behind and fuck me senseless!!! “Can you do that George?” “Yes mam, I mean darling” replied George, hardly believing what she had just asked!

Before you take me George, I need you to get my pot of beauty cream from the top of my dressing table and bring it over.” George did as he was asked and when he returned was again mesmerised by the sight of Marjorie’s beautiful rear and pouting pussy lips. “Now I want you to whip my bottom one last time as hard as you dare and don’t worry if I say something strange.” George raised the whip and brought it down just hard enough to leave a faint red mark on the cheeks of her bottom, oh my god George you’ve made me wet my panties.” And sure enough there were a few drops of pee running down the inside of her legs.
    “Okay George, now rub some cream on my stinging bottom and if at the same time the buttons under her gusset were to come undone, I want you to massage my pussy lips with the cream too.” George was almost coming at the mere though of finally seeing Marjorie’s fanny and quickly started rubbing cream into her bottom and purposely undoing all the gusset buttons till her completely shaven pussy was fully exposed. “My god darling, you have the most beautiful vagina I have ever seen as he slipped two fingers in and out of her juicy fanny,” “then for god sake fuck me NOW George,” Marjorie begged as she opened her legs wider so George could see her pouting wet open vagina slit.
    George didn’t need asking twice and put the helmet of his penis just in the slit of Marjorie’s vagina and then slow started to penetrate her womanhood. Marjorie gasped as she felt herself being fucked for the first time and came almost immediately, causing a spurt of fluid to escape and further lubricate the sides of her vagina. George also felt her vagina get loser with the extra lubrication and heard a squelching noise each time he pumped his penis in and out of her. Marjorie was close to fainting with the pleasure she was getting and just kept saying in a soft voice, “fuck me George, fuck the living day lights out of me,” as one orgasm followed another. George managed to keep going for almost 15 minutes before he came, like he had never come before.
    “Let’s get into bed, said George, I want to cuddle up to you and feel you close to me,” “me to,” said Marjorie. They woke up the next morning still in each others arms and as it was now Saturday they were able to lie in and relax. Somehow, they felt comfortable with each other and continued their relationship till the war ended, but kept it a secret. After they were discharge from the army they married and had two children and to the best of my knowledge they are still happily together and still having great sex, including Marjorie having wetting accidents in her panties on special occasions! Marjorie never did ask what happened to the photos, and George never told her.

THE END
Working...
X