Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Step Sister

Lazy Stepsister
    A requested story. I hope I did it justice.

So this is my life. Welcome! Hi! My name is Bob. I live with my mom (Liz) and stepsister (Mandy). My mom divorced and remarried. Her new husband (Larry) died in a horrific car accident just two months after they got married. His car actually nose dived off a bridge and landed in the path of an 18 wheeler. “Jesus Christ” that sucks. Anyway, my real dad lives in Australia with his new wife (Alyssa). I never see him. He calls every so often. My mom suffers depression a bit, but she does OK.

Mandy, my stepsister is hotter then hell. She got over her dads death after about 6 months. She is still sad about the whole thing, but at least now she smiles a bit. This girl has got it all going on. Bubble butt, nice tits and a pretty face. I fucking whack off to her almost every day. I dream about seeing her in her panties and bra. I have a huge panty fetish, and she wears just the kind I like. Fullback, shiny and light pastel colors. I have snuck a few pairs here and there and blown my load in them. I always clean them and return them to her panty drawer.

Granted, I was dealing with using my mom’s nylon briefs for my sick perverse pleasure. But now I have a girl in the house who I fantasize about that might actually come true. I never thought about being with my mom; don’t get me wrong, I just loved the material of her panties. I always thought of someone else when I used mom’s panties. Now I had Mandy, and her panties.

Mandy was used to her dad giving her money for everything; Cell phone, dates, clothes, pretty much everything. My mom was not so giving. She believed you should work for everything you want. No easy-pass to everything. I agree with that thought pattern.

So, on Tuesday of last week, Mandy knocked on my bedroom door. As I opened the door, all my dreams seemed to come true. She stood there in just a Tee-shirt and panties. “GOD DAMN” she looked hot. But I couldn’t seem interested. Hey Man, What’s up? She looked sad. I,,,I,,,I was wondering if I could borrow a couple bucks to keep my cell on. I have no money, so if you could lend me some, I’d do anything to pay you back. “ANYTHING”, I thought. My mind raced.

I figured I’d take control. You lazy shit. You want everything for nothing. How do I know you’ll pay me back? At that moment she lifted her shirt up, turned and showed me her panty covered ass. See my cum stained panty? I know what you do with my panties. Now she had control. If you want my panties, and I mean for real, you’ll lend me the money. She had me.

I had one more card to play. If you shit your panties, I’ll give you the money. Oh Yeah, I also have a panty poop fetish. Just by the way. Mandy turned her head and smiled. Her pink full cut panties were facing me as she grunted. A bulge started to form in the seat of her panties. It bulged out more and more. I watched as her shit formed a huge lump in the seat of her panties. It grew to a point where I thought it would start seeping out the legbands, but it didn’t. At that point, Mandy reached back with a handful of her panties. Here, Put these on. There were green, blue, and white panties. I immediately slid the panties up around my cock. Mandy watched as she released another soft load which bulged her panties out to the bursting point.

Then, out of nowhere, Mandy lowered her poop filled panties onto my swollen, panty encased cock. She rubbed her shitty mess up and down against my swollen member. My cock throbbed as it smushed her load in between her cheeks. Finally my cock slipped inside her ass. Mandy screamed in pain and pleasure. “Fuck My Shitty Ass” she screamed. As I pounded her panty poop ass I got an urge myself.

Mandy reached back and caressed my nylon encased balls, then she hit my ballsack hard with her fist. You like that, don’t you, you panty pervert? At that moment an urge hit me. I instantly released a load of warm mushy shit into the panties I was wearing. My cock surged as I pumped Mandy’s shitty ass; my own load squishing with every thrust.

As I held her nylon covered hips I came directly up her ass. I handed her $50 bucks as she gyrated her shitty panties against my cock. I love you my brother, she said as she lifted her pooped panty ass off my cock.

It seems like my step-sister has needs of her own. Wonder what the future holds?

Enjoy. mm. NY.

Oh Yeah,

Narada, your request comming soon. This one was a bit lame, but I promise yours won't be.

Comment

Another masterpiece

You still have the magic keyboard Mudman. Thanks

Comment

Thank you! I wasn't sure if you'd fulfill my request or not, but I'm glad you did. Great story as always.

Comment

Originally posted by mudman
          Oh Yeah,

Narada, your request comming soon. This one was a bit lame, but I promise yours won't be.
          It wasn't lame at all, muddy! I enjoyed it a great deal, but I wish they'd been blood brother and sister--it would've been dirtier that way.Can't wait to read the story you're doing for me!
          Last edited by Narada; October 9, 2011, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X