Want more PPC-like stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want more PPC-like stories?

Hi hi! I'm Sarah, aka "Audrey" from back in the day. I'm feeling inspired to write stories again, this time with adults of course... would people like more of these?

Yes i love stories, i wisch i had talent to write.

Comment

Originally posted by poopypantssarah View Post
      Hi hi! I'm Sarah, aka "Audrey" from back in the day. I'm feeling inspired to write stories again, this time with adults of course... would people like more of these?
      I'd love that. Your stories are pretty hot. I remember one where they met up in a school restroom and it reminded me of so many fantasies I had when I was younger about messing with girls in school

Comment

Oh yes, I come back to your PPC-series once a while, so more of the same is very much welcome

Comment

Stories are great! Definitely not enough of them around. Thanks

Comment

I'd love more stories. Do you still have the old ones and the spinoffs by chance? I lost them in a hard drive crash years ago.

Comment

Hehe I see there is some interest so I will try to oblige!
              Sadly I also no longer have the old stories, but the oldest ones are still around here - https://www.wetset.net/pp-bbs/messages/103573.htm

Going off on a slight tangent, should anyone happen to be interested in crossdresser girls who poop their pants, I might be your gal! But in the meantime I will think about story ideas

Comment

Working...
              X