NYE pooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYE pooping

NYE should be the Great pooping photo opportunity. My guess is that in the general population maybe less than 1%of good looking younger women have a load of even a small amount of poop in their pants as they walk around in public. Tonight in times square my guess is that 50-60% will have a load in their pants or diapers by midnight. Let's hope someone can post the bulges!

I have friends who work in the medical field. A lot more younger women wear diapers than you'd think. I personally know two women who suffer from from partial bladder and bowel incontinence. I'm honestly willing to bet that there are tons of attractive women in diapers in Times Square tonight.

Comment

I can't remember if I've posted this before. Start at 4:55 . Central Park, NY. The woman in this clip was not involved in the prank, she just passed by:

h**ps://youtu.be/c98jRSyLUsg?t=295

realdiaperinnyparkmaybe_01.jpg
      realdiaperinnyparkmaybe_02.jpg
      realdiaperinnyparkmaybe_03.jpg

Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
      I have friends who work in the medical field. A lot more younger women wear diapers than you'd think. I personally know two women who suffer from from partial bladder and bowel incontinence. I'm honestly willing to bet that there are tons of attractive women in diapers in Times Square tonight.

Comment

It has been posted before. If not here, then somewhere else. But I don't mind seeing it again
        Not sure if it has anything to do with pooping, though. Apart from having to hear those sounds of the prank as they passed by.
        If only I was in his shoes
        Last edited by vincp40; January 2, 2023, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kapulas View Post
          NYE should be the Great pooping photo opportunity. My guess is that in the general population maybe less than 1%of good looking younger women have a load of even a small amount of poop in their pants as they walk around in public. Tonight in times square my guess is that 50-60% will have a load in their pants or diapers by midnight. Let's hope someone can post the bulges!
          I don't want to spoil your fun, but I highly, highly doubt that's the case. From looking into it, it seems that only a small amount of people choose to wear diapers--people end up just urinating in public, even women. Usually with the help of others for cover. With that said, there are "confirmed" cases/videos/articles of people choosing diapers, and some do. But for poop? Most people could hold it, even if they had to go. Maybe being drunk.... I'd assume the incidence of poopy-pants/diapers to be no more than any other large gathering of drunk women, perhaps very slightly higher. I do wonder if it'd be worth it to go to NYE's, though... I feel like you wouldn't really see anything, even if you "knew" somebody was wearing a diaper.

Comment

Working...
          X