Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Work from home means no bathroom breaks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work from home means no bathroom breaks.

I can’t be the only person doing this nowadays.

Tomorrow for example, I’m working from home so like anyone, that means I can wear whatever I like.

so, comfy sweats, a sweatshirt and….. a rearz diaper. I find it super relaxing and comfy to work in. I settle in with my morning coffee and when nature calls I just let it out in my diaper. I spend the morning like that, then shower and head out to run errands.

I wear and wet my diapers while at the office without anyone suspecting that I am wet or in the process of wetting except for maybe a brief glassy eye gaze when I wet and feel the delightful warmth spreading in my diaper. No messing, however, at work, but I have messed my diaper while at home on a Zoom or other platform video conference call. My messy diaper made the boring video conference tolerable.

Comment

9am and I’ve already pooped and peed my diaper.

Comment

So Jealous!!! I would LOVE to be able to do that!

Comment

Originally posted by Deee View Post
          I can’t be the only person doing this nowadays.

Tomorrow for example, I’m working from home so like anyone, that means I can wear whatever I like.

so, comfy sweats, a sweatshirt and….. a rearz diaper. I find it super relaxing and comfy to work in. I settle in with my morning coffee and when nature calls I just let it out in my diaper. I spend the morning like that, then shower and head out to run errands.

I'd love to do that with you! Sounds so peaceful and relaxing

Comment

Yesterday's diaper ended up being a real messy diaper blow-out that was labor intensive to clean up, but I didn't mind. This morning's Attends Premier diaper is also wet and now messy, but a manageable poopy in my diaper that is remaining nicely settled in the bottom of my diaper. Getting work done in a wet and messy diaper is one of my best experiences, so warm and squishy.

Comment

Originally posted by frezzo44095 View Post
              Yesterday's diaper ended up being a real messy diaper blow-out that was labor intensive to clean up, but I didn't mind. This morning's Attends Premier diaper is also wet and now messy, but a manageable poopy in my diaper that is remaining nicely settled in the bottom of my diaper. Getting work done in a wet and messy diaper is one of my best experiences, so warm and squishy.
              I just recently got into enemas. I did what you did yesterday too! Lovely time, although getting any work done when you're that horny isn't really possible for me!

Comment

Working...
              X