Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nappy story

Hi people,
    This isn't my usual category, but I thought you might feel left out so I thought I would let you know that part two of my frenchman story (extended epilogue) contains an adult baby/nappy/pooping theme - although its more sexualised than accidental, its there, she has a nappy, poops it and even gets cleaned up after. It is probably more a cocktease to what I assume you usually read but the plot led that way, so i hope a few of you like it.

Thanks for pointing out to your nappy story, I liked reading it :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vincp40 View Post
      Thanks for pointing out to your nappy story, I liked reading it :-)
      Your are welcome lol. I actually do have some other stories with a bit of pooping, one story has one character that engages in almost nothing but poop, and drags a couple of other kinky characters into it as well. Although that story has mostly pee; that character is the one exception. She was one of the filthiest character designs i could come up with.. they even have a changing room for her. Essentially she is basically a genius, but the part of her brain used for communication is a bit scrambled; so she uses physical actions and gestures to communicate. Pissing or pooping herself is her way of saying some things! So she has to wear nappies or at least underwear or she can make quite a mess if she gets angry and tries to tell someone off in her own way! Pretty fun idea actually! Had to come up with an entire language for her to move her romance subplot forward. Very nerdy.. also very kinky and super dirty... because her sweet heart, the one she loves the most she gives a pet name to.. and her pet name is pissing herself, whenever she hugs up to him and gets all cutesey she would piss herself on him, and he gets very confused! The other characters have to get involved because he is too stupid to realize he loves her too, and they conspire to put them both in a situation where the girl finally gets to have her wicked way with him.. then even he figures it out when he see's the way she reacts to him when they end up in bed alone together. It is actually really sweet... which is confusing as it is also super filthy at the same time. I had a lot of fun writing it.

Another story has no nappies but a girl gets drunk and wakes up at the bottom of a secret tunnel carrying a full load in her knickers, and has to climb to the top of a 5 story ladder like that. She is at a time in her life where she is horny a lot, but has no supervision, so never really develops any sexual boundries - by the end she doesn't actually mind the feeling all that much and ends up starting to do it on purpose sometimes for fun, since there are no consequences to doing it other than feeling naughty. I need to do a major rewrite on that one tho as i screwed up the chronology/backstory. I was proof reading it and realized I missed an entire section where a few years were meant to have passed; so the entire story appears to be still set in the back story time scale.. which makes her a bit young to be carrying on like that! (She isn't, but because of the missing section it reads as if she is.. oops)

Another story has a small scene where some girls from a remote primative village in north korea accidenally escape to become the lovers of a boy in south korea - they never owned underwear before, or even knew what they were. There is some amusing incidents where this causes problems as they forget they have them on and poop themselves in them. Its only really one or two scenes, in an entire novel sized story - but its a very adult baby-isk as her female companion and the boy clean her up and comfort her afterwards. Very cute.

Might be a few other small scenes i cant recall right off, i have about a dozen unfinished stories, mostly novel sized. I also planned to make some fetish varients of the deus ex ella story only with things like AB/nappy/poop too but never really got around to it as that isn't really my typical fetish.

Actually there is a brief poop scene in my "sucky hike" story on the forums here; it is apparently my most popular story so far; with the most likes and people actually messaging me to write a custom story for them because of it. Catch that one if you didn't already (it is during the part where they make camp as I recall)
      Last edited by Enkil; November 14, 2023, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X