Old Story: Clogging The Toilet At Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Story: Clogging The Toilet At Work

Another story from a disk of stories I've collected over the years. This one's not a panty-pooping story, but quite interesting none the less.

It was the summer between my junior and senior years of college and I had secured this great paid internship at a local company. I was quite excited about it but also quite nervous. My only previous employment had been working in a family business, so I had no experience at all working for someone other than my parents. And, as it sometimes happens for me, when I get nervous I get constipated.

So when I reported for work my first day that summer, I was constipated big time. But, as I got to meet my boss and my co-workers and started to settle in, things were going really good. As the morning wore on, I was feeling the need to pee, so I excused myself and went to the ladies’ room. I didn’t even feel that I needed to do the other at the time, but no sooner did I get seated and relaxed on the toilet, I felt a bowel movement coming. It started slowly at first – no doubt because I was considerably backed up at the time – but the bowel movement was definitely coming. By the time I had finished peeing, I was definitely in major poop mood. It actually took a while to come out – again, no doubt because I was so backed up – but it most certainly made its way out.
    Well, let me tell you that it felt great to “unload.” It felt great to get that out after having been constipated as bad as I was. But when I got up and looked into the toilet, I couldn’t believe what I saw. While I’d done plenty of big bowel movements before (bouts of constipation had long been an issue for me) none of them were anything like this. The size of this thing was such that it was hard to believe that it could have come out of me.

As good as I was feeling at having gotten this thing out of me, I now had a different problem. I hoped for the best in trying to flush it, but there was simply no way that this thing was going to be flushed down the toilet as it was. When I did try to flush it, the mammoth thing broke into two pieces and those two pieces got jammed in the bottom of the bowl. Each piece was blocking the other from going down the toilet. It wasn’t that the toilet was clogged in the usual sense. Water and toilet paper could easily pass out of the bowl. But these two huge “logs” of fecal matter jammed at the bottom of the bowl were simply not going anywhere. I tried flushing it several times but it was hopeless – these two pieces were simply not going to go down.
    Having already wiped myself – as I said, my toilet paper did go down – all I could do now was simply leave it there. I washed my hands and simply went back to work.

Whether anyone knew it was me, I can’t really say. But given the amount of time that I was in the ladies’ room, I think it could generally be assumed that I had done more than just pee. And the fact that that thing was soon discovered in the toilet not long after I’d just been in there (for obviously a #2 visit), would certainly seem suspicious. No one actually said anything to me about it (nor did I hear any comments directed back at me about it), but anyone that really thought about it and tried to figure it out, would surely suspect that I was the one.

Building Maintenance had to be called and they actually had to close the ladies’ room for about 10 or 15 minutes while they dealt with that thing in the toilet. It wasn’t even a plunger job in the usual sense of plunging something down the toilet. Nor was it even a matter of drilling down and breaking up a clog. Instead it was a matter of getting a stick – I heard they used an old broom handle – and breaking up my bowel movement into smaller pieces. I tried playing it casual and just focusing on my work as this whole thing was happening. But I was quite embarrassed knowing it was me who did that and it was even more embarrassing to think that others might have known it was me. As I said anyone who really thought about it and tried to figure it out, would have to at least suspect that I was the culprit. I kept telling myself that it really wasn’t my fault – I just used the toilet like I was supposed to do – but it was still quite the embarrassing experience. I did many other #2’s in that ladies’ room that summer but all the others got flushed without any problems.
Working...
X