Old Story: Learning To Go #2 At School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Story: Learning To Go #2 At School

Another story from the disk of old stories I'd saved over the years. Although, it isn't panty-pooping it's still pretty interesting.

Growing up, I had some major issues with “poop shyness” – specifically when it came to pooping in public bathrooms. I was usually able to manage if the bathroom was the single-user type – the type where only one person goes in there at a time – but not the regular, multi-stall type of public bathroom. I could manage having to pee in there but not to poop.

I managed in elementary school because each classroom had its own bathroom attached and, as I said, I could deal with pooping in those. Come middle school, it was only the large, multi-stall type of bathroom and that presented a major problem for me. I was fortunate, though, in that I lived right across the street from the school and that enabled me to sneak home and poop there when I really needed to do so. I had a kind of system where if I had to go by lunchtime, I would sneak home then and go. If the need to go didn’t happen until after lunch, I was usually able to hold it in until I got home at the end of the day. I had a few close calls that way – and a few cases of severe skidmarks in my panties – but never a serious accident. In hindsight, I have to consider myself very, very lucky.

Then came high school – no individual bathroom attached to each classroom and no toilet at home conveniently available across the street from the school. I was a nervous wreck all that summer worrying about what I was going to do if I needed to poop at school. And it really wasn’t going to be a matter of IF I needed to poop at school but WHEN I was going to have to. Throughout middle school I had the urge to go quite frequently at school and would oftentimes have to sneak home at lunchtime to take care of it. I knew that in high school, sooner or later there was going to come a time when I simply wouldn’t be able to hold it in until I got home from school.

Well, that day came sooner rather than later. One day in early November, the urge to go hit me during 2nd period and it hit me kind of hard. I immediately knew that there was no way I was going to be able to hold this in all day. I was about ready to panic when I suddenly thought about how the nurse’s office had its own bathroom. It was one of those single-user at a time bathrooms that I remembered from elementary school. The only problem, though, was that we really weren’t supposed to go to the nurse’s office just to use the bathroom there. That bathroom was supposed to be only for students who were sick. But necessity being what it was, I couldn’t let that stop me now. Still, I was going to have to finesse this somehow. I couldn’t just barge in there and expect to use the toilet. I’d have to pretend to be sick so I would have a reason to go to the nurse’s office. I quickly formulated a plan.

Complaining of a stomach ache, I got a pass to the nurse’s office. My plan was that I would lie down for a while in the nurse’s office to make it look good. And then I’d simply “suddenly” need to use the bathroom. But, as it turned out, I really didn’t need to finesse this at all. No sooner did I mention “stomach ache” when the nurse suggested that I try to use the bathroom. I told her that I didn’t think I had to go but that I was willing to give it a try. It couldn’t have been more perfect. I went in and used the toilet and everything was fine. The only thing was that I stayed in there a while sitting on the toilet to make it look good. Then I came out and told the nurse that I went and that I felt much better now. And then, of course, I went back to class feeling a lot better and greatly relieved – both literally and figuratively. Everything was fine. I thought my plan had been genius.

The next day, though, I got called to my guidance counselor’s office. She wasn’t angry but she reminded me that we weren’t allowed to go to the nurse’s office just to use the bathroom there. I denied that’s what I’d done but my guidance counselor obviously knew better and she just gave me a look. Obviously, it wasn’t quite the genius plan I thought it was. Obviously, the nurse was wise to what I was doing the whole time. And I’m sure that was why when I got there she immediately suggested that I use the bathroom.

My counselor asked me about it again. This time I admitted it and explained that I had issues “going #2” in the regular girls’ room. I explained that I didn’t mind it so much when I only had to “pee” but I liked more privacy when it came to “#2” – more privacy than I’d get in the multi-stall bathroom. As I said, my counselor wasn’t angry about what I’d done (and obviously the nurse wasn’t, either) and she assured me that I wasn’t in trouble. She told me not to be embarrassed about it and that lots of other students – especially girls – had issues with school bathrooms. But she still insisted that I couldn’t keep going to the nurse’s office just to use the bathroom there.

She then proceeded to teach me some relaxation techniques to help me feel comfortable enough to “go #2” in the girls’ room. She suggested that I go during class time when the girls’ room would be less crowded. She told me to close my eyes and just imagine that I was on my own toilet at home and to just zone everything else out. I was skeptical – to say the least – but she was very nice and I agreed to give it a try.

A few times after I did have the urge to go while I was at school but that urge didn’t hit me until near the end of the day and I just held it in until I got home. Then one day the urge to go came on earlier in the day and I really felt like I wasn’t going to be able to hold it in until I got home from school. Desperate – and not wanting to press my luck any further with another fake trip to the nurse’s office – I decided to try the technique my guidance counselor taught me. I got a pass from one of my teachers and when I went there was no one else in the girls’ room. I went into a stall and sat down. I was still skeptical that this was going to work but closing my eyes and trying to tune everything else out, I was somehow able to relax enough to do what I needed to do. It was like magic and to suddenly be able to actually do this in a multi-stall restroom was really a load off my mind.

And it also increased my confidence in being able to do it as well. The more times I went at school the easier it got. It wasn’t long before I could do it with another girl in the bathroom and by the end of the school year, I was even doing it with lots of other girls in the bathroom. And pretty soon, I was doing it without it even being a dire emergency, either. I found myself doing it at school merely for comfort’s sake – times when I certainly could have held it in until I got home I was going at school anyway. Why be uncomfortable holding it in when you can simply use the girls’ room at school instead. And I never had to rely on the nurse’s office bathroom or any other trick again.

It was just such an amazing transformation for me after so many years of resisting going at school and in other multi-stall bathrooms. I no longer have this problem at all today.
Working...
X