Old Story: Witness To Accident At Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Story: Witness To Accident At Work

Another story from my archives that I'd collected over the years.

When I was in college, I worked as a waitress in a chain restaurant near where I went to school. The job was pretty demanding but the money was good and I really liked my co-workers.

I was working this one Saturday afternoon in the fall when I needed to use the ladies’ room. This was for more than just to pee. The ladies’ room there had four stalls and I took the first one. I’ve never really had any issues using public bathrooms but considering that I needed to do more than just pee, I was happy to be alone in the bathroom at the time.

But no sooner did my behind hit the toilet seat when my bliss was suddenly interrupted. Suddenly, what I quickly assumed was a mother and her daughter, came storming into the ladies’ room. To say the least, mom was not happy. She was yelling quite harshly at the daughter. I couldn’t make out much of what they were saying at first – the daughter wasn’t saying much of anything – but the mom was very, very angry.

Eventually, I made out that the daughter had soiled her panties and the mom was furious with her about that. “You’re too old to be having an accident,” mom yelled at her. Again, I couldn’t tell much of what the girl was saying but she was definitely quite upset and crying. The mother ordered the girl into a stall where she was apparently being made to clean herself up. The mom, in between telling the girl what to do in the stall, kept yelling how she should be ashamed of herself and how she was too old to be having an accident like this. The poor girl mostly just cried. As near as I could hear, the girl apparently didn’t want to use a port-o-potty at a soccer game or something.

I felt so bad for the poor girl. I mean, yeah it’s gross and all and obviously she should have used the port-o-potty if she needed to, but accidents can happen sometimes. And mom wasn’t giving the poor girl any sympathy at all. I’m sure the poor girl felt bad enough already about messing in her panties without her mom yelling at her and making her feel even worse. As I said, I never really had any bathroom issues myself, but I did know that little kids can have accidents sometimes. I had a cousin who used to have accident sometimes when she was little and I know how embarrassed and ashamed of herself she was when it happened. The last thing she would have needed was for her mom to yell and scream and make her feel even worse. Fortunately, my aunt never did that to herand was usually pretty understanding about it when accidents happened.

I finished up my own business on the toilet and went over to the sinks to wash my hands. The girl was in the stall and I couldn’t see her but I saw the mom standing there yelling into the stall while the girl was presumably cleaning herself up. Again, I just felt so sorry for that poor girl as her mom just kept berating her and telling her “you should be ashamed of yourself.” I felt like I wanted to go in there and console her and help her just like I used to do with my cousin when we were little. But all I could do, of course, was just dry my hands and go back to work.

Back at work, a bit later, I got quite the surprise. They weren’t in my section but they were sitting at a table next to my section. I had, of course, seen the mom in the bathroom but I hadn’t seen the daughter. I got my first look at the girl as she was sitting at the table next to her mom. Much to my surprise, she wasn’t a little kid. In my mind, I had pictured a girl of maybe 10 years old or something like that. Obviously, too old to be going in her pants but not an age where an occasional accident is all that rare. But this girl was in HIGH SCHOOL. She was wearing a sweatshirt with the name and logo of a nearby high school on it. I was stunned. Now I kind of understood why the mom was so angry at her for having an accident. I was simply stunned that a girl that age would have an accident. I mean, not wanting to use a port-o-potty is one thing – I totally hate using them as well – but I sure as heck would use one before I messed in my panties. And I just couldn’t believe that a girl of high school age would rather mess in her panties than use one. A little kid having an accident is one thing. But for a girl in high school, there’s really no excuse for that. My cousin, for example, outgrew her accident issues before even middle school, much less high school. Seeing how old this girl was really gave me a whole new perspective on the whole situation. I mean, maybe mom went a little too far in the way she yelled at the girl – I mean, I doubt she went in her pants on purpose. But she really should have known better than to try to hold it in too long rather than just go use the port-o-potty or whatever. And she really SHOULD be ashamed of herself for messing in her panties in HIGH SCHOOL.

Originally posted by Arnold Ziffel View Post
    Another story from my archives that I'd collected over the years.

When I was in college, I worked as a waitress in a chain restaurant near where I went to school. The job was pretty demanding but the money was good and I really liked my co-workers.

I was working this one Saturday afternoon in the fall when I needed to use the ladies’ room. This was for more than just to pee. The ladies’ room there had four stalls and I took the first one. I’ve never really had any issues using public bathrooms but considering that I needed to do more than just pee, I was happy to be alone in the bathroom at the time.

But no sooner did my behind hit the toilet seat when my bliss was suddenly interrupted. Suddenly, what I quickly assumed was a mother and her daughter, came storming into the ladies’ room. To say the least, mom was not happy. She was yelling quite harshly at the daughter. I couldn’t make out much of what they were saying at first – the daughter wasn’t saying much of anything – but the mom was very, very angry.

Eventually, I made out that the daughter had soiled her panties and the mom was furious with her about that. “You’re too old to be having an accident,” mom yelled at her. Again, I couldn’t tell much of what the girl was saying but she was definitely quite upset and crying. The mother ordered the girl into a stall where she was apparently being made to clean herself up. The mom, in between telling the girl what to do in the stall, kept yelling how she should be ashamed of herself and how she was too old to be having an accident like this. The poor girl mostly just cried. As near as I could hear, the girl apparently didn’t want to use a port-o-potty at a soccer game or something.

I felt so bad for the poor girl. I mean, yeah it’s gross and all and obviously she should have used the port-o-potty if she needed to, but accidents can happen sometimes. And mom wasn’t giving the poor girl any sympathy at all. I’m sure the poor girl felt bad enough already about messing in her panties without her mom yelling at her and making her feel even worse. As I said, I never really had any bathroom issues myself, but I did know that little kids can have accidents sometimes. I had a cousin who used to have accident sometimes when she was little and I know how embarrassed and ashamed of herself she was when it happened. The last thing she would have needed was for her mom to yell and scream and make her feel even worse. Fortunately, my aunt never did that to herand was usually pretty understanding about it when accidents happened.

I finished up my own business on the toilet and went over to the sinks to wash my hands. The girl was in the stall and I couldn’t see her but I saw the mom standing there yelling into the stall while the girl was presumably cleaning herself up. Again, I just felt so sorry for that poor girl as her mom just kept berating her and telling her “you should be ashamed of yourself.” I felt like I wanted to go in there and console her and help her just like I used to do with my cousin when we were little. But all I could do, of course, was just dry my hands and go back to work.

Back at work, a bit later, I got quite the surprise. They weren’t in my section but they were sitting at a table next to my section. I had, of course, seen the mom in the bathroom but I hadn’t seen the daughter. I got my first look at the girl as she was sitting at the table next to her mom. Much to my surprise, she wasn’t a little kid. In my mind, I had pictured a girl of maybe 10 years old or something like that. Obviously, too old to be going in her pants but not an age where an occasional accident is all that rare. But this girl was in HIGH SCHOOL. She was wearing a sweatshirt with the name and logo of a nearby high school on it. I was stunned. Now I kind of understood why the mom was so angry at her for having an accident. I was simply stunned that a girl that age would have an accident. I mean, not wanting to use a port-o-potty is one thing – I totally hate using them as well – but I sure as heck would use one before I messed in my panties. And I just couldn’t believe that a girl of high school age would rather mess in her panties than use one. A little kid having an accident is one thing. But for a girl in high school, there’s really no excuse for that. My cousin, for example, outgrew her accident issues before even middle school, much less high school. Seeing how old this girl was really gave me a whole new perspective on the whole situation. I mean, maybe mom went a little too far in the way she yelled at the girl – I mean, I doubt she went in her pants on purpose. But she really should have known better than to try to hold it in too long rather than just go use the port-o-potty or whatever. And she really SHOULD be ashamed of herself for messing in her panties in HIGH SCHOOL.
    Karma would be nice for the mother to mess her panties for treating her daughter so harshly.

Comment

Working...
    X