You have to poop your pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to poop your pants

I’m wearing a diaper today, so I’m prepared.

I want to make my day more interesting. I’ve got a few errands to run and then I’m home alone for the night.

If somebody replies to this message telling me to poop my pants then I’ll do it as soon as I see the message, no matter where I am.

The only catch is now you are forced to do the same when somebody replies to your message and tells you to poop your pants

Let the games begin

I've got a really bad case of the runs. I put on a diaper before I left for work. I'm working alone today, so I'm prepared to have some fun too.

Poop your pants!

Comment

Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
      I've got a really bad case of the runs. I put on a diaper before I left for work. I'm working alone today, so I'm prepared to have some fun too.

Poop your pants!
      Looks like YOURE NEXT, Nightwolf!

Comment

Originally posted by nightwolf View Post

Poop your pants!
        Poop your pants!

Comment

I forgot I posted earlier. I did poop my pants! It was kind of an accident lol. I started feeling better and my diarrhea eased up. A little bit later I thought I had to fart but it wasn't a fart. My diaper was fully loaded!

Comment

Working...
          X